REPUBLICAN SCUMBAGS...

Libguy9754

Jan 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/30/99

LOOK AT THESE REPUBLICAN SCUMBAGS:

Henry Hyde (R-Illinois): had a five-year affair with a married woman with kids,
eventually breaking up her family. This from Mr. Christian Coalition himself.

Bob Barr (R-Georgia): the principal sponsor of the 1996 Defense of Marriage
Act, has been married three times. According to his second wife, Bob had an
adulterous affair while they were married, and actually encouraged her to have
an abortion. Receipts of her abortion are public record. This from a man who
called abortion "murder." Now that's family values.

Former Republican Speaker-to-be Bob Livingston (R-Louisiana): just admitted to
having several adulterous affairs.

Newt Gingrich (R-Georgia): divorced wife as she recovered from cancer surgery.
Also allegedly had oral sex in the driveway of his wife's home with a woman not
his wife.

Dick Armey (R-Texas): as an economics professor before entering Congress, was
accused of sexually harassing female students, according to the Dallas
Observer.

John Peterson (R-Pennsylvania): has been accused of sexual harassment and
hostile-work-environment claims by six women.

Dan Burton (R-Indiana):had illegitimate child. Never kept in contact with
child and refused to give child his last name.

Helen Chenoweth (R-Idaho): one of first to condemn Clinton, admitted to having
an extramarital affair herself.

J.C. Watts (R-Oklahoma): has said "Character is simply doing right when no one
is looking." Watts has tried to cover up his out-of-wedlock child.

Ken Calvert (R-California): said this of Clinton: "We can't forgive what
occurred
between the President and Lewinsky." Calvert, a Christian Coalition ally, was
caught by police in 1993 receiving oral sex from a prostitute. His ex-wife also
sued him for failure to pay alimony.

Most cases are detailed in Stanley Hilton and Anne-Renee Testa's new bipartisan
field guide from St. Martin's, Glass Houses: Shocking Profiles of
Congressional Sex Scandals and Other Unofficial Misconduct.

Nic1995

Jan 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/30/99
....all good examples, libby, BUT, not one of them committed perjury except
Bubba. All those other examples are just about 'sex'....and in the words of
all those pod- people lib-defenders; 'so what'.
Frank

Flykiller

Jan 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/30/99
>LOOK AT THESE REPUBLICAN SCUMBAGS:

No. The focus is on Clinton. No amount of carnival barking is going to
distract anyone from the center ring of this circus.

what we need right now is a full frontal assault.

Granny'sGhost

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99

Libguy9754 wrote in message <19990130053357...@ng116.aol.com>...

>LOOK AT THESE REPUBLICAN SCUMBAGS:>
>Henry Hyde (R-Illinois): had a five-year affair with a married woman with
kids,
>Bob Barr (R-Georgia): has been married three times.

>Bob Livingston (R-Louisiana): just admitted to
>having several adulterous affairs.>
>Newt Gingrich (R-Georgia): divorced wife as she recovered from cancer
surgery.
>Dick Armey (R-Texas): as an economics professor before entering Congress,
was
>accused of sexually harassing female students.

>John Peterson (R-Pennsylvania): has been accused of sexual harassment and
>hostile-work-environment claims by six women.>
>Dan Burton (R-Indiana):had illegitimate child. Never kept in contact with
>child and refused to give child his last name.>
>Helen Chenoweth (R-Idaho): admitted to having an extramarital affair
herself.>
>J.C. Watts (R-Oklahoma): has tried to cover up his out-of-wedlock child.>
>Ken Calvert (R-California): caught by police in 1993 receiving oral sex
from a prostitute.
Doesn't change a thing, does it? They still have the responsibility to
do their job. You can find mud on 100% of the republicans, but their heads
are held high and they are doing the right thing.

the auctioneer

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99

Granny'sGhost wrote in message <790s05$1...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...
Certain groups of people always think they are doing the right thing.
That's what they thought during the Salem Witchcraft Trials, too. Which is
why this escapade is often called a "witchhunt".

Granny'sGhost

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99

>>Libguy9754 wrote in message
><19990130053357...@ng116.aol.com>...

>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>>Doesn't change a thing, does it? They still have the responsibility to
>>do their job. You can find mud on 100% of the republicans, but their
heads
>>are held high and they are doing the right thing.
>>
>Certain groups of people always think they are doing the right thing.
>That's what they thought during the Salem Witchcraft Trials, too. Which is
>why this escapade is often called a "witchhunt".

Yes, and we went against public opinion when we outlawed slavery, because it
was simply the right thing to do. Clinton may be popular, and may be a good
speaker,
but he is not an honest man. Slaming the Republicans does not change
this. Nothing will change this. When all of the charges were laid out in
the House,
Democrats said "But you have nothing new". So what? Obstruction of justice
and perjury
are still not acceptable. Neither is sex in the oval office and encouraging
others to lie.
Most sickening of all is that face and that man shaking his finger at the
American people
while saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". All of the
smut Flynt can did up on the Senators does not change any of this.

the auctioneer

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99

Granny'sGhost wrote in message <7910qa$q...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...

>>>Libguy9754 wrote in message
>><19990130053357...@ng116.aol.com>...
>
>>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>Doesn't change a thing, does it? They still have the responsibility to
>>>do their job. You can find mud on 100% of the republicans, but their
>heads
>>>are held high and they are doing the right thing.
>>>
>>Certain groups of people always think they are doing the right thing.
>>That's what they thought during the Salem Witchcraft Trials, too. Which
is
>>why this escapade is often called a "witchhunt".
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>Yes, and we went against public opinion when we outlawed slavery, because
it
>was simply the right thing to do.

Public opinion in the North heavily outweighed what the South wanted as far
as the slaves were concerned.

Clinton may be popular, and may be a good
>speaker,
>but he is not an honest man. Slaming the Republicans does not change
>this.

Reagan was not an honest man, either. And he did far worse.

Nothing will change this. When all of the charges were laid out in
>the House,
>Democrats said "But you have nothing new". So what? Obstruction of
justice
>and perjury
>are still not acceptable.

What obstruction of justice, and what perjury?

Neither is sex in the oval office and encouraging
>others to lie.

Who did he encourage to lie? Again, where is the proof?

>Most sickening of all is that face and that man shaking his finger at the
>American people
>while saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

And what man wouldn't have said that? He should never have been asked the
question to begin with. This had nothing to do with running the country.
He was not put in office to have everyone mind his pants.

All of the
>smut Flynt can did up on the Senators does not change any of this.

Sure it does. It shows what a bunch of hypocrites these people are that are
trying to sit on judgment of him.

dog...@ulster.net

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99
You shit-for-brains are proud of kennedy for killing that little girl,
klinton being a perverted scumbag and a nyriad amount of other liberal
assholes, like yourself, who are far to shitty for words.

libshit, you are just a typical faggy liberal and really do not have any
say in things. Go crawl back under your rock and perform the usual
pereversions on yourself and other faggy liberals !!!

Libguy9754 wrote:

> LOOK AT THESE REPUBLICAN SCUMBAGS:
>
> Henry Hyde (R-Illinois): had a five-year affair with a married woman with kids,

> eventually breaking up her family. This from Mr. Christian Coalition himself.
>
> Bob Barr (R-Georgia): the principal sponsor of the 1996 Defense of Marriage
> Act, has been married three times. According to his second wife, Bob had an
> adulterous affair while they were married, and actually encouraged her to have
> an abortion. Receipts of her abortion are public record. This from a man who
> called abortion "murder." Now that's family values.
>

> Former Republican Speaker-to-be Bob Livingston (R-Louisiana): just admitted to

> having several adulterous affairs.
>
> Newt Gingrich (R-Georgia): divorced wife as she recovered from cancer surgery.

> Also allegedly had oral sex in the driveway of his wife's home with a woman not
> his wife.
>

> Dick Armey (R-Texas): as an economics professor before entering Congress, was

> accused of sexually harassing female students, according to the Dallas
> Observer.
>

> John Peterson (R-Pennsylvania): has been accused of sexual harassment and
> hostile-work-environment claims by six women.
>
> Dan Burton (R-Indiana):had illegitimate child. Never kept in contact with
> child and refused to give child his last name.
>

> Helen Chenoweth (R-Idaho): one of first to condemn Clinton, admitted to having
> an extramarital affair herself.

the auctioneer

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99
What's the matter, doggie....somebody piss on your territory? Get a
grip....Take a good long look at that high aiming perception you've got.
You just might see what you say about others is in fact true about yourself.
Which it appears to be.

Mark Edward Balcom

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99
the auctioneer wrote:

> And what man wouldn't have said that? He should never have been asked the
> question to begin with.

Have you petitioned for a reversal of Dr Barbara Battalino's conviction?

Or are you a hypocrite?

Mark

the auctioneer

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
Hey, I'm not the one listening to Dr. Laura, now, am I?