Limbaugh Lies on ACORN

hee@capt.titanic.net Bush Robbed Us

Jan 27, 2009, 6:29:18 PM1/27/09
Parroting GOP, Dittohead Limbaugh dutifully launches false ACORN attack
billion of President Barack Obama's economic recovery package "is going to
ACORN." In fact, the bill does not mention ACORN or otherwise single it out
for funding.
During the January 27 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show,
Rush Limbaugh falsely claimed that "in the Obama stimulus package, $4.19
billion is going to ACORN [Association of Community Organizations for Reform
Now]. Obama's community organizing -- you -- would somebody tell me what the
stimulus is in that?" Limbaugh continued: "Oh, it's not called 'ACORN,' it's
called 'neighborhood stabilization programs.' Now, would somebody explain to
me what in the name of Sam Hill ... $4.19 billion to a voter-fraud
organization has to do with stimulus?"

Limbaugh's ACORN attack echoes material released by House Minority Leader
John Boehner's (R-OH) office. A January 26 "fast facts" release claimed of
the stimulus bill: "The legislation could open billions of taxpayer dollars
to left-wing groups like the Association of Community Organizations for
Reform Now (ACORN), which has been accused of voter fraud, is reportedly
under federal investigation; and played a key role in the housing meltdown."
A January 23 release to which the January 26 document links stated that "the
Democrats' bill makes groups like ACORN eligible for a $4.19 billion pot of
money for 'neighborhood stabilization activities.' " The attack echoes the
false smear propagated by several media figures in 2008 that Democrats tried
to create a "slush fund" for ACORN in the 2008 Emergency Economic
Stabilization Act.

Limbaugh's claim that pursuant to the economic recovery plan, $4.19
billion "is going to ACORN" is false. The false claim is based on a
misrepresentation of a provision that would appropriate $4,190,000,000 "for
neighborhood stabilization activities related to emergency assistance for
the redevelopment of abandoned and foreclosed homes as authorized under
division B, title III of the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008." The
provision requires that money to be distributed through competitive
processes.

Media Matters previously noted that a January 27 San Francisco Chronicle
article reported the false claim that ACORN would receive $4.19 billion in
the economic recovery bill. The Chronicle said that "Americans for Limited
Government is pressuring moderate Democrats to vote against the stimulus
bill, listing $4.19 billion that it said would go to the liberal housing
activist group ACORN."

From the January 27 broadcast of Premiere Radio Networks' The Rush
Limbaugh Show:

LIMBAUGH: What do I think about this stimulus? It's like my brilliant
proposal yesterday. Why do we have to have this money washed by the money
launders in Washington? Why don't they just let them keep -- people who are
producing it keep it and stimulate the economy themselves? Why does it have
to go to Washington for these bigwigs to sit around and ponder who's going
to get it? Do you know that in the Obama stimulus package, $4.19 billion is
going to ACORN? Obama's community organizing -- you -- would somebody tell
me what the stimulus is in that?

Oh, it's not called "ACORN," it's called "neighborhood stabilization
programs." Now, would somebody explain to me what in the name of Sam Hill --
and there was a Sam Hill, I looked it up -- would somebody explain to me
what in the name of Sam Hill $4.19 billion to a voter-fraud organization has
to do with stimulus? I'll tell you what's going on here. We, ladies and
gentlemen, we are funding Obama and the Democrat [sic] Party's army on the
street. We are funding the forces of the Democrat Party's re-election.

[...]

LIMBAUGH: This is just absurd. And none of it -- all -- if you look at
the details of what's in this porkulous plan -- very little of it is
stimulating. It's just pork. It's the Democrats paying back unions and the
people that got them elected. Four-point-one-nine billion for "neighborhood
stabilization": that means voter fraud. That's ACORN. We are funding Obama's
army with a so-called stimulus plan.

http://mediamatters.org/rd?to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rules.house.gov%2F111%2FLegText%2F111_hr1_text.pdf%23page%3D222

I guess Limbaugh covers his butt just a little bit in the opening of his
final paragraph- "this is just absurd." Yes it is, and yes you are. You,
Hannity, and the rest of you marginalized morons, making crap up as you go
along and making an amazingly good living doing it.

Watch Fox News tonight and take a shot every time someone lies about,
"ACORN." You'll be in the morgue, dead from with alcohol poisoning.

Just an aside, here. Does anybody remember Rush's little rant back in
2006, saying that he wasn't going to "carry the GOP's water" any more? I
think he stuck to it for about 3 seconds, longer than the attention span of
his average listener.

Rush needs and probably prays for something bad to happen in this
country. Rush has made the prediction that Obama will destroy this country.
He is waiting to say "I told you so". We must remember that this Radical
Goon has made approx. as many preditions since his show began as dollars
given to Wall Street. And one day, ONE of those predictions will come true.

Rush Limbaugh is unAmerican and a far-nutwing radical who needs to be
questioned by John Q. Public, not Seannie the Sissy Hannity. Rush, you are
wrong again. And have proven that you cannot handle the heat...The curtain
has been removed from the EIB golden microphone and you must now operate in
the publics' eye. And they do not like what they see. I will personally
insist to my good friend Prez Obama that your face be put on next to Osama
bin Ladin's in the book of terrorists.

Why don't conservatives acknowledge that Federal tax cuts mean an
increase in state and local taxes and fees and a reduction in federal, state
and local services?

I prefer to keep the tax system as it is for now. I wouldn't even mind
paying more. After all, we're fighting three wars on our children's credit
cards. If these wars are as important as the right says they are, shouldn't
we all bear our share of the costs? Why do we hear so much flag waving and
war mongering from the right but never see any of them willing to carry the
weight of war.

Lamont Cranston

Jan 28, 2009, 10:29:21 AM1/28/09

Limbaugh is incapable of stringing two sentences together
without lying.

Inspector #3

Jan 28, 2009, 2:47:16 PM1/28/09

"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@FogYourMind.com> wrote in message

You should've heard his blaming Obama for everything Bush did this morning.

ZNUYBV

Jan 28, 2009, 2:53:54 PM1/28/09
On Jan 28, 7:29 am, "Lamont Cranston"
> >http://mediamatters.org/rd?to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rules.house.gov%2F111%...

But you would be lying if you told people that there were not millions
of dollars going to ACORN , the organization that delivered thousands
of fraudulent votes to Obama, in the massive pork bill masquerading as
a stimulus bill.

ZNUYBV

Jan 28, 2009, 2:56:14 PM1/28/09
On Jan 28, 11:47 am, "Inspector #3" <Sill...@BozoBush.net> wrote:
> "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Crans...@FogYourMind.com> wrote in message
> >>http://mediamatters.org/rd?to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rules.house.gov%2F111%...

I heard him say that Obama is following in Bush's foot steps by
pushing the phony stimulus package. Did you miss it?

Lamont Cranston

Jan 28, 2009, 4:56:55 PM1/28/09

ACORN is not mentioned in the stimulus bill, moron.
Limbaugh lied again and you, being a good dittohead, believe
him.

By the way, please post proof that ACORN "delivered
thousands of fraudulent votes to Obama." Post it here ====>

Lamont Cranston

Jan 28, 2009, 4:57:57 PM1/28/09

We never miss Limbaugh's lies because they are so fucking
obvious. Only morons and people with their heads up their
asses believe him.

http://tinyurl.com/2pr8u

neoconis_ignoramus

Jan 28, 2009, 5:29:20 PM1/28/09
> a stimulus bill.- Hide quoted text -

If there were fraudulent votes, dumbfuck, where are the lawsuits? Oh,
and you do know there's a difference between voter registration fraud
and voter fraud, don't you dumbfuck? And you further know that
consultants paid on a per-registration basis turning in registration
forms to ACORN naming the Dallas Cowboys offense as registrants - in
Las Vegas - were both tossed by ACORN and reported to the FEC by
ACORN, don't you dumbfuck?

Why, of course you didn't.

Lamont Cranston

Jan 29, 2009, 11:27:04 AM1/29/09
Lamont Cranston wrote:
>> a stimulus bill.
>
> ACORN is not mentioned in the stimulus bill, moron.
> Limbaugh lied again and you, being a good dittohead,
> believe
> him.
>
> By the way, please post proof that ACORN "delivered

> thousands of fraudulent votes to Obama." Post it here
> ====>

<CRICKETS>

Jerry

Jan 29, 2009, 12:31:14 PM1/29/09

"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@FogYourMind.com> wrote in message

ZNUYBV is busy parying to his backyard shrine to George Bush and putting on
his hood & robe for the Duff Limpball's show.

Roy Blankenship

Jan 29, 2009, 10:32:34 PM1/29/09
> ZNUYBV wrote:
> >
> > But you would be lying if you told people that there were
> > not millions
> > of dollars going to ACORN , the organization that
> > delivered thousands
> > of fraudulent votes to Obama, in the massive pork bill
> > masquerading as
> > a stimulus bill.

Hey, asshole. You are posting known lies. Get with the program and get a
real job, being a shill for the RNC is over.

GO AWAY.

bval...@aol.com

Jan 29, 2009, 10:36:49 PM1/29/09
.

> Parroting GOP, Dittohead Limbaugh dutifully launches false ACORN attack
> billion of President Barack Obama's economic recovery package "is going to
> ACORN." In fact, the bill does not mention ACORN or otherwise single it out
> for funding.

No, it doesn't mention ACORN by name. However, $4.19 billion for
"neighborhood stabilization activities" is in the bill.

Money was previously limited to state and local governments will now
be available to non-profit entities. That means groups like ACORN
would be eligible for a portion of the funds.

$4.19 billion to ACORN and organization like ACORN.

And the best that you can manage is that the bill doesn't mention
ACORN by name.

dead kennedy haters

Jan 30, 2009, 12:03:57 AM1/30/09
.
> You should've heard his blaming Obama for everything Bush did this morning.
.
Really? Bush squandered nearly a trillion dollars in a MONTH?????

Deal with it - Obama's president now - it IS his fault!!!!!

Who i$ John Galt

Jan 30, 2009, 12:21:55 AM1/30/09
dead kennedy haters wrote:
> ..

>> You should've heard his blaming Obama for everything Bush did this morning.
> ..

> Really? Bush squandered nearly a trillion dollars in a MONTH?????
>
> Deal with it - Obama's president now - it IS his fault!!!!!

After all "he won" now it's time to loot and pillage.