PMSNBC?

Horrigan

Feb 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/5/98

I noticed that Rush always refers to the news channel jointly operated by
Microsoft and NBC as PMSNBC. What point is he trying to make, and why are we
supposed to think this is funny? Yeah, yeah, I know that he's squishing
together PMS and MSNBC--- but I reiterate, what point is he trying to make, and
why are we supposed to think this is funny?

By the way, his network could be referred to as EIBM, or EIBS, or EIBulimia....

--Tim Horrigan <horr...@aol.com>

MMeag1997

Feb 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/6/98

Do you think your'e funny????
" Who better to run our life but ourselves"
"Who better to ruin our life but Government
"RUSH RULES!!!"