Laura and Deryk Schlessinger: "ROLE MODEL" Ollie North Rides Again – To An Afghan Massacre / “My kidlet’s in Afghanistan,I wouldn’t have understood as much as I do now (if it weren’t for him). So I’ve taken it as my personal responsibility to get everybody up to speed.” / " Sarah Palin and Motherhood"

lc

Sep 8, 2008, 3:10:26 PM9/8/08
“My kidlet’s in Afghanistan,” http://www.defenselink.mil/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=46877
Laura Schlessinger's unkept promise.

Laura Schlessinger is getting a ratings bump on her recent "Sarah
Palin and Motherhood" blog, where she makes a good call on the McCain-
Bush celebrity candidate.
http://www.drlaurablog.com/2008/09/02/sarah-palin-and-motherhood/
September 2, 2008
And she is clear when she says:

"I will still vote for Senator McCain".... and Laura writes

"Role models are very important."

She will vote for Sarah Palin, she doesn't approve of the Palin
motherhood role model but she will help exalt it to top status.
Why ?
Her priority is to continue the Bush policy, she's not that fond of
McCain. She does like the Ollie North role model and holds him up for
young men. She teaches NO accountability regarding her son, Deryk, in
all his near misses.
Deryk
http://bp1.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SJO8bFsEvPI/AAAAAAAADQA/VJ-B82zktH8/s1600-h/Deryk+and+Laura+Schlessinger.jpg
Lurid
http://www.sltrib.com/ci_5934072
Convention
http://kingofheartsmaybeschlessinger.blogspot.com/2008/08/convention-history-deryk-schlessinger.html

[]
What makes the Sarah Palin role model a 2nd priority....

Ollie North Rides Again – To An Afghan Massacre
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/msg/dba760729fd66893
Interview with Evan Wright author of “Generation Kill”...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/msg/8427ff62f1f12d2d

Ollie North Rides Again – To An Afghan Massacre
By: Siun Monday September 8, 2008 7:30 am

Remember the recent report of 90 Afghan civilians killed by a US
airstrike – which was roundly denied by the US forces but led to
Karzai firing two generals for their involvement.

Well, there’s more.

The UN, a leading Afghan human rights group and the Afghan government
all investigated and issued reports backing the claims of the
villagers in Nawabad. The US forces continued to deny any such
killings – saying at most 7 civilians were killed – until this past
Saturday. As The Times of London reports:

Last night the Pentagon announced that it was reopening the
investigation in the light of “emerging evidence” and was sending an
officer to Nawabad to review its previous inquiry. Villagers and the
UN insist that 92 were killed, including as many as 60 children.

Emerging evidence? The previous reports which UN sources privately
stated were "conclusive" did not lead to a reconsideration by the
Pentagon - even though the Financial Times notes these reports were
available prior to the Pentagon's report on the event.

It was only when a video – shot by an Afghan doctor on his cell phone
the morning after the killings – became public knowledge that the
Pentagon decided to reconsider. The doctor supplied the film to the UN
and the Times of London has seen the footage and reports what it
shows:

As the doctor walks between rows of bodies, people lift funeral
shrouds to reveal the faces of children and babies, some with severe
head injuries.

Women are heard wailing in the background. “Oh God, this is just a
child,” shouts one villager. Another cries: “My mother, my mother.”

A second film was reportedly shot by Afghan forces which corroborates
the doctor’s film but has not been made public according to The Times.

The Financial Times also describes the doctor's video, saying:

The UN estimates that at least 40 bodies are under white funeral
shrouds shown in the video.

The mutilated remains of 10 children are also visible in the video
which officials say convinced the UN to support the claims of the
Afghan government that the incident was one of the worst atrocities
committed by western forces in the country since 2001.

Evidence compiled by a UN team that visited the site also included
testimonies of villagers and lists of names that were cross
referenced.

”This video really brought home the magnitude and psychological
horror of what happened in Shindand,” an official said on condition of
anonymity.

…The UN has not yet made the evidence public, saying it is too
disturbing to be generally released.

Before the leak to the media of this video the Pentagon repeatedly
“strongly denied” the mass slaughter of civilians and backed up its
claims with the eyewitness report of “an embedded independent
journalist." On Sunday, the Times of London identified that
“journalist:”

The US military said that its findings were corroborated by an
independent journalist embedded with the US force. He was named as the
Fox News correspondent Oliver North, who came to prominence in the
1980s Iran-Contra affair, when he was an army colonel.

Pardon me while I throw up.

Today, Human Rights Watch is issuing a new report on civilian deaths
in Afghanistan - Troops in Contact’: Airstrikes and Civilian Deaths in
Afghanistan. Amongst the findings:

In the first seven months of 2008, at least 540 Afghan civilians
were killed in fighting related to the armed conflict. Of those, at
least 367 died during attacks by the various insurgent forces and 173
died during US or NATO attacks. At least 119 were killed by US or NATO
airstrikes. For all periods cited, Human Rights Watch uses the most
conservative figures available.

Human Rights Watch criticized the poor response by US officials
when civilian deaths occur. Prior to conducting investigations into
airstrikes causing civilian loss, US officials often immediately deny
responsibility for civilian deaths or place all blame on the Taliban.
US investigations conducted have been unilateral, ponderous, and
lacking in transparency, undercutting rather than improving relations
with local populations and the Afghan government. A faulty condolence
payment system has not provided timely and adequate compensation to
assist civilians harmed by US actions.

“The US needs to end the mistakes that are killing so many
civilians,” said Adams. “The US must also take responsibility,
including by providing timely compensation, when its airstrikes kill
Afghan civilians. While Taliban shielding is a factor in some civilian
deaths, the US shouldn’t use this as an excuse when it could have
taken better precautions. It is, after all, its bombs that are doing
the killing.”

COMMENT:

These villagers were told we were their friends.

Interview with Evan Wright author of “Generation Kill”...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/msg/8427ff62f1f12d2d

[]
US, NATO Air Strikes Triple Civilians Deaths in Afghanistan
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/9/8/us_nato_air_strikes_triple_civilians
September 08, 2008 [rush transcript]

Civilian deaths in Afghanistan from US and NATO air strikes have
nearly tripled from 2006 to 2007, according to a new report by Human
Rights Watch. Air strikes killed at least 321 civilians in 2007,
compared with at least 116 in 2006. The tally for this year is
expected to be even higher. We speak with Kathy Gannon, an award-
winning Associated Press correspondent who has covered Afghanistan and
Pakistan for over two decades.

Jack G.

Sep 9, 2008, 7:21:20 PM9/9/08

lc wrote:
> �My kidlet�s in Afghanistan,� http://www.defenselink.mil/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=46877

I see the Dr. Laura stocker is out of the mental ward and starting his
psycho babble again. I would like to see Dr. Laura's son tie this
stalker's legs in knot.

Message has been deleted

lc

Sep 10, 2008, 7:11:28 PM9/10/08

"Jack G." <jgran...@pioneernet.net>

> I see the Dr. Laura stocker is out of the mental ward and starting his
> psycho babble again. I would like to see Dr. Laura's son tie this
> stalker's legs in knot.

Deryk Schlessinger's own mother can't confront his photography work or
stand up for him, why would you?
http://bp2.blogger.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SBVQabdK1CI/AAAAAAAAC4U/CheNvYF3YOs/s1600-h/Laura+and+Deryk+Schlessinger.jpg

Sorry to disappoint you, her No Count son won't tie anything around
here and we're not telling the rest.
Notice how many who know him will actually speak of him in public?
There is a reason they won't. If you met him, you'd probably have the
same reaction as anyone. Not saying he can't be charming like a two
faced devil.

We've all been here longer. It's when DL stops stalking us.

The DL raised warriors are still at it. She warned the town, censor or
else.
Vandalism at Sullivan Goss Gallery Thursday, September 4, 2008
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/browse_frm/thread/e712886d20dffa8f#
Brick Thrown Through Window in Apparent Protest of Anti-War Exhibit