Palin Leaves Repeated Bush Speech. Flees to undisclosed bubble / DRILL! DRILL! DRILL!/Methamphetamine

lc

Sep 7, 2008, 3:35:35 AM9/7/08
Dear Bill Bonde { ''Well, boys, I reckon this:::
You seemed highly disturbed by the "Palin Leaves Campaign Trail.
Flees North" title. If it's any comfort there is an update on the
site:
"UPDATE: Palin and McCain were at a rally in Cedarburg, WI today. No
sign of her here yet. I’ll update when I know more"
If you got the bigger picture, you'd see it all different.

In any event I changed the title for you.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/browse_frm/thread/e569a1eafcd1cd59?scoring=d&
[]
DRILL! DRILL! DRILL! and Todd Palin [Shadow Governor] is more
interesting.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/msg/45e4eeeb32c9553a

Todd Palin: Palin's advocacy dovetails neatly with his wife's No. 1
priority: forging a construction contract with private companies to
transport natural gas from the North Slope to the Lower 48. The export
of natural gas would presumably replace revenue from the state's
dwindling oil reserves, which funded 80 percent of the state budget
last year.
http://dwb.adn.com/news/politics/story/8924080p-8824177c.html
"He can go on just an hour or two of sleep a night. He says, 'I can
sleep when I die,' " said Sarah Palin.
... the meth capital of Alaska
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/msg/81452be65264badd

As the mayor of a small community plagued with meth and titled the
"meth capital of Alaska" by Troopers, Palin has the opportunity to
highlight all the improvements she made as mayor. What did she do for
the abused and neglected children that come with a meth culture?

Methamphetamine's Ruinous Effects On Children Documented In Midwest
Study
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/02/050211083505.htm
"On Speed: The Many Lives of Amphetamine,"
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/550/book_review_on_speed_nicholas_rasmussen_amphetamine
'Poor man's cocaine' often creeps up on those who use it
http://www.methaction.org/about_culture11.htm
map
http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Art/HEALTH/050330/050330_MethAffliction_m.gif

It is particularly interesting regarding her affinity with Dr. Cathy
Baldwin-Johnson who delivered Trig. She was the family physician that
was a part of Palin's questionable 3,000 mile waterbreaking flight
that provoked so many questions about Sarah Palin's judgement. Why put
unborn in danger and deny facts? Did she want the baby to die? Was it
hers? Was it Todds? Is she crazy? Questions swirled around Wasillo for
months. Since she announced the pregnancy in March 2008, [about 7
months pregnant]. Unlike previous pregnancies, it wasn't noticeable.

Cathy Baldwin-Johnson has been awarded for her work with abused and
neglected children. Her work with meth addiction would make her highly
knowledgeable on the subject.

"Note too that apparently Sarah Palin tried to fire the chief of
police because he wanted to close the bars at 2 am instead of 4
am." ?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/msg/1e6c362045ccf117
http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/030805/sta_20050308002.shtml
Sarah Palin's trooper problems aren't over and now McCain ppl are
working to scrub everything. There is no talk of meth addiction, the
devastation or what was done to help the problem. There must be
thousands of stories in Wasillo alone. How much do the manufacturers
contribute to the economy? Meth effects many communities, it would
help others learn if a name recognized celebrity like Sarah Palin
wasn't so dark and secret.

Helping Meth’s Youngest Victims
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/ovc/publications/bulletins/children/
Growing Up with Meth
http://www.cwla.org/voice/0602meth.htm
Kids pulled from home with meth lab
http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/L_IMAGE.11432118fbd.93.88.fa.d0.1c50a6b2a.jpg

[] []
This also speaks to the culture of Palin's area. Will there be a cover-
up, or can we learn the truth?
Palin Is “Racist, Sexist, Vindictive, And Mean”?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/msg/8eea31ebcf5b69de