"From the Frontlines" Mt. View, Ca: Rush Limbaugh,L Brent Bozell III,Cliff May,Sean Hannity,Jackie Mason,John Bolton,Laura Schlessinger,Ann Coulter,Ronald Kessler,Laura Ingraham,Monica Crowley, Roger Hedgecock,Matt Sanchez for the troops, cookies, coffee, Gatorade, beef jerky...

lc

Jun 30, 2008, 5:20:48 PM6/30/08
World Net Daily June 28, 2008 reports:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=68163
"The care packages are including cookies, coffee, Gatorade, beef jerky
and other items in the on-going effort also supported by Nancy Reagan,
Gen. Petraeus, Lt. Col. Oliver North and Dr. Laura Schlessinger."

This is the only itemized list I found for the packages going to Iraq/
Afghanistan. This one costs you $499.

Here's what the troops will get from this promotional gig
"From the Frontlines"
Mountain View, California :

Michelle Malkin • June 26, 2008
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/06/26/an-internet-first-from-the-frontlines-airs-today/
"I’ll start things off with the purchase of a $499 “The Deluxe Platoon
Pack,” which contains:
Containers of SPF30 Ultra-Sweatproof Sport Sunblock
Sticks of Delon Intense XL Deodorant
ChapX Lip Balms
Packs of 100ct. Baby Wipes with Aloe and Lanolin
Insect Repelling BugButtons
Maxi Mini Fans with belt clip and break-away neck rope
Packages of Premium Jerky
Gatorade Drink Mix packets [1 Gallon Size]
Bags of “Connoisseur Class” fresh ground coffee
Tubs of Deluxe Military Emblem cookies
Bags of Jelly Belly “Candy Diplomacy” packages
Diana Nagy’s new CD feat. “Where Freedom Flies”

How are these "historic" packages getting to Iraq and Afghanistan?
For $499, that includes shipping?
You can sponsor a care package (from $15.99 to $899.99)
Military facing $100B in equipment repairs
http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/2008-06-25-Military-repairs_N.htm

Why aren't these gigs investigated? Because they get names like Nancy
Reagan and General Petraeus?

If anyone has links about other packages or products for the troops,
please leave it. Also what does the end package weigh and how is
freight being handled? Who pays or donates the shipping products,
labor and transportation? Melanie Morgan claimed 100% of your money
will go to the troops? For $499. what more do they get? I read
somewhere that a motel offered space to package everything. When will
the videos be up? Do the troops also get items not available in their
canteens?

These are purchased in bulk "Packs of 100ct. Baby Wipes with Aloe and
Lanolin"? What would this “The Deluxe Platoon Pack” cost?
How much of the total expense is donated? The troops will be
videotaped after receiving this and tell us how wonderful it is? It's
the thought that counts? As Afghanistan and Pakistan is in dire
straights and the sabers rattle over Iran, what kind of care are items
like Sticks of Delon Intense XL Deodorant when some take baths once a
month if lucky? How patriotic is it to support our troops in a way
that appears out of touch with necessity and trivializes what troops
that are not in a Green Zone are enduring?

[][]
My Stuff Bags.. Laura Schlessinger...
http://zzwt.blogspot.com/2007/04/notorious-laura-schlessinger.html

SrRojo

Jun 30, 2008, 5:39:58 PM6/30/08
2008http://michellemalkin.com/2008/06/26/an-internet-first-from-the-
front...

> "I’ll start things off with the purchase of a $499 “The Deluxe Platoon
> Pack,” which contains:
> Containers of SPF30 Ultra-Sweatproof Sport Sunblock
> Sticks of Delon Intense XL Deodorant
> ChapX Lip Balms
> Packs of 100ct. Baby Wipes with Aloe and Lanolin
> Insect Repelling BugButtons
> Maxi Mini Fans with belt clip and break-away neck rope
> Packages of Premium Jerky
> Gatorade Drink Mix packets [1 Gallon Size]
> Bags of “Connoisseur Class” fresh ground coffee
> Tubs of Deluxe Military Emblem cookies
> Bags of Jelly Belly “Candy Diplomacy” packages
> Diana Nagy’s new CD feat. “Where Freedom Flies”

--"Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all
that stuff......"--Col. (King) Kong

lc

Jul 2, 2008, 1:13:50 AM7/2/08
"For only $899. I'll throw in a My Stuff Bag and see you in room J/
100!" DL

Cringe-Making Parody of Morning News Tools [video]
http://www.cjr.org/the_kicker/cringemaking_parody_of_morning.php