Todd Palin Was Registered Member of Alaska Independence Party Until 2002

lc

Sep 3, 2008, 3:12:46 AM9/3/08
Todd Palin Was Registered Member of Alaska Independence Party Until
2002
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/09/todd_palin_was_registered_memb.php
By Kate Klonick - September 2, 2008

Founder Of Group Palin Courted Professed "Hatred For The American
Government"; Cursed "Damn Flag"
http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/09/aip_founder_professed_hatred_f.php
By Greg Sargent - September 2, 2008

--UPDATED
http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/9/2/1938/63427
9/2/08
Alaska Independence Party "She was an AIP member" Dexter Clark, vice
chairman of the AIP
part 1
Dexter Clark, vice chairman of the AIP, talks of infiltration of major
parties in order to achieve AIP's aims for Alaskan Independence.
part 2
http://utube.smashits.com/video/F9RDjKN8t4w/Sarah-Palin-and-the-Alaska-Independence-Party2-AIP-convention-pt-2.html
Sarah Palin, Alaska Independence
http://utube.smashits.com/video/E46_ZVzBf9U/Sarah-Palin-Alaska-Independence-Copyright-Infringement.html
http://utube.smashits.com/video/QHFY1otOWjQ/Sarah-Palin-and-the-Alaska-Independence-Party-AIP-Part-1.html
Sarah Palin and the Alaska Independence Party. Palin addresses AIP
convention
http://utube.smashits.com/video/ZwvPNXYrIyI/Sarah-Palin-and-the-Alaska-Independence-Party-Palin-addresses-AIP-convention.html

Freedom Reigns

Sep 3, 2008, 4:43:39 AM9/3/08
On Sep 2, 9:12 pm, lc <lol7...@msn.com> wrote:
> Todd Palin Was Registered Member of Alaska Independence Party Until
> 2002http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/09/todd_palin_was_regi...

> By Kate Klonick - September 2, 2008
>
> Founder Of Group Palin Courted Professed "Hatred For The American
> Government"; Cursed "Damn Flag"http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/09/aip_founder_p...

> By Greg Sargent - September 2, 2008
>
> --UPDATEDhttp://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/9/2/1938/63427

> 9/2/08
> Alaska Independence Party "She was an AIP member" Dexter Clark, vice
> chairman of the AIP
> part 1
> Dexter Clark, vice chairman of the AIP, talks of infiltration of major
> parties in order to achieve AIP's aims for Alaskan Independence.
> part 2http://utube.smashits.com/video/F9RDjKN8t4w/Sarah-Palin-and-the-Alask...
> Sarah Palin, Alaska Independencehttp://utube.smashits.com/video/E46_ZVzBf9U/Sarah-Palin-Alaska-Indepe...http://utube.smashits.com/video/QHFY1otOWjQ/Sarah-Palin-and-the-Alask...

> Sarah Palin and the Alaska Independence Party. Palin addresses AIP
> conventionhttp://utube.smashits.com/video/ZwvPNXYrIyI/Sarah-Palin-and-the-Alask...

"Mar 7, 1997 - The four were picked from a group of 20 who applied
for the job after Wasilla Mayor Sarah Palin fired Chief Irl Stambaugh
in January. Stambaugh has since sued the city, claiming he was fired
for political reasons in violation of an employment contract..." Seems
she has a history of multiple abuses of power and illegal firings

lc

Sep 3, 2008, 9:46:40 PM9/3/08
AIP, from Alaskan POV

From the AIP website:
The Alaskan Independence Party can be summed up in just two words:
ALASKA FIRST!
http://mudflats.wordpress.com/2008/09/03/the-alaska-independence-party-we-are-outta-here/
When Alaskans travel outside the country, and people ask us where
we’re from, we don’t say The United States. We don’t say “We’re
Americans”. We say that we are Alaskans. We really think of ourselves
as Alaskans first. (And people in foreign countries tend to not hate
us as much).

The other important thing to note is that Sarah Palin did deliver the
opening address at the 2008 Alaskan Independence Party convention
saying that the Alaskan Independence Party “plays an important role in
state politics” and that she “shares [the party's] vision of upholding
the Alaska constitution”, with the implication that she supports ‘the
vote’, and wishes them luck on a successful convention. She was
present, and encouraging and supportive.

So, should everyone down in “the states” be concerned about Todd and
Sarah’s affiliation with this group?

[]
Palin: Just how well was she vetted?
http://travlinrose.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!3F85D77BA0BA3C1C!3136.entry