Holy hell on a cracker! (Tiny report)

Grand Fromage

Oct 11, 2000, 8:15:12 PM10/11/00
GiantEnema entered hell riding on a high horse. He was doing massive amounts
of damage and was turning into a total meatgrinder. A quick run from beginning
to end of the Plains of Despair netted the following, in order:
Infernal Torch- I felt my Necro start dancing a this point.
Sigon's Guard(2)- Both my Paladins did a small jig.
Some set shield with like 80 def and attacker take damage- The underpriveliged
Paladin who didn't get a Sigon is now hopping for joy
Rare amulet with prismatic and +100 or so Mana- Sorceress did a flip
Fletcher's Amulet- Amazon did a small dance.
Flamberge that does around 300000000000 damage, life and mana steal, et cetera-
GiantEnema is now veeeery happy. :)

Unfortunately my luck ran out at Izual (Yes, this was ALL before I got there).
Cap of Ease. YAY!
--
"Can I see your visitor's pass, sir?"
"Sure! Do you want me to put it up your ass or through your forehead?"

Founder, GETOFFHO.

ICQ: 40152790

Aesculapuis

Oct 11, 2000, 8:43:27 PM10/11/00

Lucky, Lucky. i usally get stuff like dagger of burning or boots of
the fox. Bah D2 doesnt like me at ALL ;-)

--
[Signature goes here <---]

"Changing the world one computer key at a time" - Aesculapuis

"If i get reincarnated, i would be a butterfly, becuse NOBODY suspects the butterfly BWHAHAHAH"

"Shit happens"

"Friends dont let Friends vote for republicans"

LineNoise

Oct 11, 2000, 11:10:45 PM10/11/00
On 12 Oct 2000 00:15:12 GMT, the Oracle known as ppk...@aol.comediespam
(Grand Fromage) gave us the following Prophecy:

>GiantEnema entered hell riding on a high horse. He was doing massive amounts
>of damage and was turning into a total meatgrinder. A quick run from beginning
>to end of the Plains of Despair netted the following, in order:
>Infernal Torch- I felt my Necro start dancing a this point.
>Sigon's Guard(2)- Both my Paladins did a small jig.
>Some set shield with like 80 def and attacker take damage- The underpriveliged
>Paladin who didn't get a Sigon is now hopping for joy
>Rare amulet with prismatic and +100 or so Mana- Sorceress did a flip
>Fletcher's Amulet- Amazon did a small dance.
>Flamberge that does around 300000000000 damage, life and mana steal, et cetera-
>GiantEnema is now veeeery happy. :)
>
>Unfortunately my luck ran out at Izual (Yes, this was ALL before I got there).
>Cap of Ease. YAY!

I've had this happen a couple times before. Every once in a while, you'll
run into a stretch where every third monster drops a better-than-magic
item. When my Fusion 'zon started Act 2/NM, I got something like 3
uniques, 4 set items, and 6 rares from full-clearing the first two zones of
desert, plus the Stony Tomb.

LineNoise
--
ICQ# 68214833
Lady Allysyn - Level 61 Bowazon

Caton Little

Oct 11, 2000, 11:14:28 PM10/11/00
LineNoise wrote:

> On 12 Oct 2000 00:15:12 GMT, the Oracle known as ppk...@aol.comediespam
> (Grand Fromage) gave us the following Prophecy:
>
> >GiantEnema entered hell riding on a high horse. He was doing massive amounts
> >of damage and was turning into a total meatgrinder. A quick run from beginning
> >to end of the Plains of Despair netted the following, in order:
> >Infernal Torch- I felt my Necro start dancing a this point.
> >Sigon's Guard(2)- Both my Paladins did a small jig.
> >Some set shield with like 80 def and attacker take damage- The underpriveliged
> >Paladin who didn't get a Sigon is now hopping for joy
> >Rare amulet with prismatic and +100 or so Mana- Sorceress did a flip
> >Fletcher's Amulet- Amazon did a small dance.
> >Flamberge that does around 300000000000 damage, life and mana steal, et cetera-
> >GiantEnema is now veeeery happy. :)
> >
> >Unfortunately my luck ran out at Izual (Yes, this was ALL before I got there).
> >Cap of Ease. YAY!
>
> I've had this happen a couple times before. Every once in a while, you'll
> run into a stretch where every third monster drops a better-than-magic
> item. When my Fusion 'zon started Act 2/NM, I got something like 3
> uniques, 4 set items, and 6 rares from full-clearing the first two zones of
> desert, plus the Stony Tomb.

Bah.

"I killed Wormtongue, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"

--
Caton Little | c...@ihug.co.nz