Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

- SAY NO TO HYMENEAL RIGHTS ABUSE!

Visto 1 vez
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
11 oct 1999, 3:00:0011/10/99
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:54:40 GMT, cr...@portal.com (=>^The Cunt^<=)
wrote:

;So, is he a faggot?
;And, are you?

Is my WIFE a faggot? Hmmm, let me ask her. Nope. She says she's a
lesbian. I myself and not a faggot, although I have no problem with
someone who is homosexual. My sexuality is not threatened by the
preferences of another. Apparently yours are. Perhaps you have
deep-seated sexual desires for another man's genitalia? This would
explain your overwhelming fascination with homosexuality, and is
supported by APA studies that show homophobic males tend to be aroused
by male homosexual acts.

Be strong, be open, come out of that closet and stand proud. Be here,
be queer and get used to it.

Is mise le meas,

| Darryl L. Pierce Alt.Atheism Member #1142, Death 'Piper of the BAAWA |
| Visit me @ http://welcome.to/mcpiarais && http://welcome.to/gaeilge |
| "What do you care what other people think, Mr. Feynman?" |
| Unsolicited email to this address is acceptance of a $500 per day |
| storage fee to be paid within 30 days of the sending of the email. |
+-------------------------------------+----------------------------------+

David Vorous

no leída,
11 oct 1999, 3:00:0011/10/99
PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> Be strong, be open, come out of that closet and stand proud. Be here,
> be queer and get used to it.

He probably couldn't get a gay partner. None of the gays I know would
want such jerk for a partner.
--
David J. Vorous If they outlaw evolution, only outlaws will
evolve.

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
11 oct 1999, 3:00:0011/10/99

;
;He probably couldn't get a gay partner. None of the gays I know would
;want such jerk for a partner.

I wonder if _he_ realizes that his sexual attraction to men is
physical in nature and can be quantified. LOL! =)

none

no leída,
11 oct 1999, 3:00:0011/10/99
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:05:23 -0400, death...@baawa.org (PM Darryl L. Pierce) wrote:

::On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:34:03 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>

::wrote:
::
::;> Be strong, be open, come out of that closet and stand proud. Be here,
::;> be queer and get used to it.
::;
::;He probably couldn't get a gay partner. None of the gays I know would
::;want such jerk for a partner.
::
::I wonder if _he_ realizes that his sexual attraction to men is
::physical in nature and can be quantified. LOL! =)

please, do go ahead, and measure 'sexual attraction'.

and while you are at do the same for 'beauty'.

thanks

David Vorous

no leída,
11 oct 1999, 3:00:0011/10/99
PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:34:03 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:
>
> ;> Be strong, be open, come out of that closet and stand proud. Be here,
> ;> be queer and get used to it.
> ;
> ;He probably couldn't get a gay partner. None of the gays I know would
> ;want such jerk for a partner.
>
> I wonder if _he_ realizes that his sexual attraction to men is
> physical in nature and can be quantified. LOL! =)

He's probably upset because his sexual attraction to men can only be
measured 4 inches at full length.

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
11 oct 1999, 3:00:0011/10/99
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:10:34 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
wrote:

;> I wonder if _he_ realizes that his sexual attraction to men is

;> physical in nature and can be quantified. LOL! =)
;
;He's probably upset because his sexual attraction to men can only be
;measured 4 inches at full length.

Poor bastard's hung like a newborn...

David Vorous

no leída,
11 oct 1999, 3:00:0011/10/99
PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:10:34 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:
>
> ;> I wonder if _he_ realizes that his sexual attraction to men is
> ;> physical in nature and can be quantified. LOL! =)
> ;
> ;He's probably upset because his sexual attraction to men can only be
> ;measured 4 inches at full length.
>
> Poor bastard's hung like a newborn...

Whines like one too. He doesn't understand that if he had asked nicely I
would have taken his ng out of any of my postings.

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
12 oct 1999, 3:00:0012/10/99
On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:09:14 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
wrote:

;> ;He's probably upset because his sexual attraction to men can only be

;> ;measured 4 inches at full length.
;>
;> Poor bastard's hung like a newborn...
;
;Whines like one too. He doesn't understand that if he had asked nicely I
;would have taken his ng out of any of my postings.

Same here. But, instead, he thought people were going to cower before
him because _he_ is in alt.FLAME.faggots. Somehow he thought he was
going to shame us with his repeated use of the word "faggot". Too bad
it said more about his sexual orientation than he probably cares to
know...

Is mise le meas,

| Darryl L. Pierce Alt.Atheism Member #1142, Death 'Piper of the BAAWA |

| EAC Eaters Of The Dead -- Not-for-profit cadaver recycling service |

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
12 oct 1999, 3:00:0012/10/99
On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 01:06:21 GMT, cr...@portal.com (=>^The Cunt^<=)
wrote:

<snip nonsense babbling>

Funny, this guy goes on and on and on but says nothing, and
n...@email.address.com is still replying to me even though I told him
and then killfiled him last week. Brains aren't a common thing with
these two, are they?

David Vorous

no leída,
12 oct 1999, 3:00:0012/10/99
PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:09:14 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:
>
> ;> ;He's probably upset because his sexual attraction to men can only be
> ;> ;measured 4 inches at full length.
> ;>
> ;> Poor bastard's hung like a newborn...
> ;
> ;Whines like one too. He doesn't understand that if he had asked nicely I
> ;would have taken his ng out of any of my postings.
>
> Same here. But, instead, he thought people were going to cower before
> him because _he_ is in alt.FLAME.faggots. Somehow he thought he was
> going to shame us with his repeated use of the word "faggot". Too bad
> it said more about his sexual orientation than he probably cares to
> know...

Apparently he's still whining. I see his name in my killfile all the
time. I don't think he likes us.

Dionisio

no leída,
13 oct 1999, 3:00:0013/10/99
"=>^The Cunt^<=" wrote:

> >Funny, this guy goes on and on and on but says nothing,
>

> Says nothing?

I agree. At the VERY least it indicates that you live up to your name. Ah, but to aspire to such lofty
heights...

Oh, and might one trouble you to look up a certain book published by a gentleman by the name of Webster? In
all fairness, and while the word "fuck" is quite the distinguished monosyllable, it does tend to wear a bit
thin when encountered in every other sentence. There are many and sundry various other words with which to
spice up one's posts. Perhaps you could shed the plain and dull, pedantic utterances with an expanded
vocabulary of other choice invocations of profanity. Be creative!

--
http://www.infinet.com/~dionisio -- Snookems, the white kitty.

To the tune of the "Alphabet Song"

Z Y X W V U T, S R Q P O N M L K, J I H, G F E, D C B and A
Now I know the lysdixic alphabet,
Am I screwed up? Yes, You bet!

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
13 oct 1999, 3:00:0013/10/99
On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:34:24 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
wrote:

;> Same here. But, instead, he thought people were going to cower before

;> him because _he_ is in alt.FLAME.faggots. Somehow he thought he was
;> going to shame us with his repeated use of the word "faggot". Too bad
;> it said more about his sexual orientation than he probably cares to
;> know...
;
;Apparently he's still whining. I see his name in my killfile all the
;time. I don't think he likes us.

Boy, I sure hope he doesn't call me "faggot" again. That really hurts
my feelings. I almost cried today, then I realized that I couldn't
give a shit.

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
13 oct 1999, 3:00:0013/10/99
On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:18:26 GMT, cr...@1portal.com (=>^The Cunt^<=)
wrote:

;><snip nonsense babbling>
;
;No, it was correct, shit-dipper.

You keep believing that girly-boy.

;>Funny, this guy goes on and on and on but says nothing,
;
;Says nothing?

Yep. Nothing.

;So why not argue with me, you fucking coward?

It's an exercise in futility to debate with someone who can't do
anything more than fling mud. I doubt you're intellectually capable of
sustaining a debate.

;What are you saying?

That you're a moron. See, you have a comprehension problem.

;Fuck all.

Nah, just the irrational hate mongers such as yourself.

;>and

;>n...@email.address.com is still replying to me even though I told him
;>and then killfiled him last week.

;
;Because you can't handle the pressure, you fucking mad wimp.

Oooh, hurt my feelings again, didn't you? I killfiled him because, in
an exchange of some 20+ messages, he was unable to do anything but
respond with childish "hehehehehe" and similar one-liners. But, I
guess you consider him your intellectual superior?

;>Brains aren't a common thing with
;>these two, are they?
;
;Fuck none, and fuck you.

Oooh, you're really going for the mate in this exchange aren't you?

;Argue with me and tell me why you like kissing shit?

I don't kiss shit. What does "kiss shit" mean, anyway? Does that mean
having a lack of irrational hatred for people with a different sexual
orientation?

;Simple question, must be right over your head.

LOL!

;Still beats you anytime.

You keep thinking that, lumpy.

;And if you're a Xtian, then you're a faggot too.

I'm an atheist, dumbass. But, I guess you couldn't comprehend the
whole "alt.atheism #1142" in my .sig now, could you? And you think you
can sustain a debate with me? LOL!

;You like half named men being nailed to a cross.

Again, you have a comprehension problem.

;You can both die, thanks.

I will someday. So will you. But, the difference is, I'll have lived
my life without the irrational hatred that seems to be a core part of
your personality. It must be sad to define yourself by the amount of
hatred you carry.

;ARGUE WITH ME, YOU DUMB CUNT, AND PROVE ME WRONG.

Prove you wrong on what? Your inability to comprehend? You've done
that for me. Your irrational hatred? Again, you've saved me the
trouble. What else would you like demonstrated wrong?

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
13 oct 1999, 3:00:0013/10/99
On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 02:03:49 -0400, Dionisio <dion...@infinet.com>
wrote:

;Oh, and might one trouble you to look up a certain book published by a gentleman by the name of Webster? In

;all fairness, and while the word "fuck" is quite the distinguished monosyllable, it does tend to wear a bit
;thin when encountered in every other sentence. There are many and sundry various other words with which to
;spice up one's posts. Perhaps you could shed the plain and dull, pedantic utterances with an expanded
;vocabulary of other choice invocations of profanity. Be creative!

Well, he _is_ on part with a 12-year-old intellectually. He hasn't
grown past the fascination with "fuck"...

David Vorous

no leída,
13 oct 1999, 3:00:0013/10/99
PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:34:24 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:
>
> ;> Same here. But, instead, he thought people were going to cower before
> ;> him because _he_ is in alt.FLAME.faggots. Somehow he thought he was
> ;> going to shame us with his repeated use of the word "faggot". Too bad
> ;> it said more about his sexual orientation than he probably cares to
> ;> know...
> ;
> ;Apparently he's still whining. I see his name in my killfile all the
> ;time. I don't think he likes us.
>
> Boy, I sure hope he doesn't call me "faggot" again. That really hurts
> my feelings. I almost cried today, then I realized that I couldn't
> give a shit.

I think he likes you....

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
13 oct 1999, 3:00:0013/10/99
On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:38:55 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
wrote:

;> Boy, I sure hope he doesn't call me "faggot" again. That really hurts

;> my feelings. I almost cried today, then I realized that I couldn't
;> give a shit.
;
;I think he likes you....

Ah, feck. They always do go for the more manly types, don't they?
Nothing like a hairy, barrel-chested Irishman to get a homophobe hot,
huh?

David Vorous

no leída,
13 oct 1999, 3:00:0013/10/99
PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:38:55 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:
>
> ;> Boy, I sure hope he doesn't call me "faggot" again. That really hurts
> ;> my feelings. I almost cried today, then I realized that I couldn't
> ;> give a shit.
> ;
> ;I think he likes you....
>
> Ah, feck. They always do go for the more manly types, don't they?
> Nothing like a hairy, barrel-chested Irishman to get a homophobe hot,
> huh?

Well, you sure turned him on. Maybe that's why he's so mad, he's just
frustrated because he can't have you.

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
14 oct 1999, 3:00:0014/10/99
On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:17:46 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
wrote:

;> ;I think he likes you....

;>
;> Ah, feck. They always do go for the more manly types, don't they?
;> Nothing like a hairy, barrel-chested Irishman to get a homophobe hot,
;> huh?
;
;Well, you sure turned him on. Maybe that's why he's so mad, he's just
;frustrated because he can't have you.

My first reply calling him a dumbass must have given him an erection.
Maybe he has, in his past, an episode where he showed to much
affection to a man and was beaten senseless for it (a condition from
which he apparently hasn't recovered). Now, he associates his sexual
needs towards angering men he's attracted to and then getting him to
beat up on him, either physically or emotionally. That would explain
why he's so desparate to have me argue with him but in return only
uses easily-defeated arguments.

And, I think it would also explain why he uses the name "Cunt" to
post. He's subconsciously projecting himself as wanting to be the
female of a male-male relationship.

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
14 oct 1999, 3:00:0014/10/99
On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:32:41 GMT, cr...@1portal.com (=>^The Cunt^<=)
wrote:

;>You keep believing that girly-boy.
;It's true.
;You like shit.

Now, don't get the wrong impression. I don't like you. I hardly know
you.

<snip nothing-speak>

;>;So why not argue with me, you fucking coward?

;>
;>It's an exercise in futility to debate with someone who can't do
;>anything more than fling mud. I doubt you're intellectually capable of
;>sustaining a debate.

;Okay silly, tell me why you don't object to putting your penis into shit?
;Too hard for you to answer?

Not at all. My wife and I have experimented with anal sex. It's
different. I realize that you probably can't understand it since women
probably don't give you an erection.

;>;What are you saying?

;>
;>That you're a moron.

;You're a reality-avoiding fool.

<chuckle>

;> See, you have a comprehension problem.
;You like shit, what's yours?

I think you said that already. I thought you wanted to argue. This
isn't an argument. This is you repeating the same drivel over and over
again.

;>;Fuck all.

;>
;>Nah, just the irrational hate mongers such as yourself.

;Hate-mongers?

Did I stutter?

;Hmm.

Are you confused again?

;Still no real agument here.

Wasn't going for an argument. I stated a position. Confused?

;WHY DO YOU LIKE PUTTING YOUR COCK INTO SHIT?
;Can you read?!

You seem to be under the impression that I'm gay. Well, sad little
boy, I'm not. I'm quite heterosexual. However, I do find _your_ sexual
orientation to be questionable. Studies have found that men with
irrational homophobia tend to be themselves closet homosexuals. Do you
hate homosexuals because, deep down, you're unable to comprehend your
own homosexual urges and have to project your self-loathing onto
others?

BTW, _this_ is an argument. Just so you'll understand. Perhaps you
could respond with something other than the usual from you?

<snip>

;> I killfiled him because, in

;>an exchange of some 20+ messages, he was unable to do anything but
;>respond with childish "hehehehehe" and similar one-liners.

;He SPANKED you then.

You use alot of metaphors for ass-play. Is this a affectation on your
part or a Jungian demonstration of your repressed homosexual urges?

;> But, I

;>guess you consider him your intellectual superior?

;Hardly, I consider you his intellectual inferior.
;Still no answer, shit-stabber.

But, then, you're not too bright, judging by the content of your
posts. Your opinion is irrelevant.

;>;Fuck none, and fuck you.

;>
;>Oooh, you're really going for the mate in this exchange aren't you?

;I'd rather die.

You just don't have a great ability to comprehend, do you. Let me
explain my statement above. It was a reference to a move in chess
called "the mate". This move decides the winner of the game by putting
the opponent into a position known as check from which there is no
escape. Perhaps you need subtitles for some of my responses?

;You like shit, you don't deny it.

Now, as I said, I hardly know you. I don't dislike you. I just feel
sorry for you that you carry so much self-hatred about yourself.

;>;Argue with me and tell me why you like kissing shit?

;>
;>I don't kiss shit. What does "kiss shit" mean, anyway?

;*SIGH* You are dumb.

No, I'm just not up on the latest homophobic colloquialisms. Do you
publish a book or pamphlet that explains your hate-speak?

;You put your cock into shit, and then a man suck it off.

Actually, my wife and I bathe before sex and the oral is usually part
of the foreplay. Do you wash your hands at least before you have sex
with yourself?

;True?

Nope.

; Does that mean

;>having a lack of irrational hatred for people with a different sexual
;>orientation?

;Nothing to do with it.
;You are just filthy bastards.

I hate to break it to you, Einstein, but your reply is a "yes".

;>;Simple question, must be right over your head.
;>
;>LOL!
;LMAO!

Again with an ass references from you. Makes one wonder...

<snip more references to shit>

;> But, I guess you couldn't comprehend the

;>whole "alt.atheism #1142" in my .sig now, could you?

;I saw it, it means fuck all to me, you are still a shit-stabber whatever.

Hmmm. Perhaps Dave was right and you _are_ sexual turned on by posting
messages to me. Perhaps that why you feel a need to believe that I'm
somehow homosexual? Does reading my message give you a hard-on? Are
you touching yourself? If so, then perhaps you should do a little more
self-examination, and I don't mean with your hands...

;> And you think you

;>can sustain a debate with me? LOL!

;You mean you're oging to actually reply and answer my questions?

What questions, Einstein? Your repeated use of anal-sexual metaphors?
I think the last message pretty much spelled it out for you. I'm
heterosexual. Comprende? However, I do bring _your_ sexual orientation
into question.

;Wow.
;Prove yourself.

To the likes of you? LOL!

;>;You like half named men being nailed to a cross.
;>
;>Again, you have a comprehension problem.

;Nope, I wasn't referring to you, if you xpost this xtian rap into alt.flame.faggots,
;you get flamed for being a faggot, simple, stupid one.

Ah, I see. So the he-man-homo-haters-club is going to flame me? Funny,
you guys like to "flame" eh? Tsk tsk, more evidence that perhaps you
_are_ a repressed homosexual.

;>;You can both die, thanks.

;>
;>I will someday. So will you.

;You spread disease.
;You will die quicker.

Ah, such silly one liners. Do you break a sweat thinking up these
little jewels?

;> But, the difference is, I'll have lived

;>my life without the irrational hatred that seems to be a core part of
;>your personality.

;Nothing irrational about it at all.
;You are dirty bastards.
;You like shit.
;You don't object to putting you most personal organ into it.
;No hate, it's real life.

Hmmm, so you hate a group of people because you claim to dislike one
aspect of their lives and you don't consider this to be irrational?
You then try to group anybody who disagrees with you into that same
group but still don't see this as irrational. You then repeat the same
senseless drivel when corrected on it and you don't think this is
irrational. And then you want to have an argument using this
irrationality as a basis for you side and you don't understand why I'm
laughing at you? <sigh> Kids...

;I thought you atheists all were into that?

Into what? Hatred? Nah, we just lack belief in gods.

;Or are you an atheist just because the xtians threw you out?

I just don't believe in gods. Are you in alt.flame.faggots because you
couldn't find a boyfriend?

;> It must be sad to define yourself by the amount of
;>hatred you carry.
;I define myself as someone who lives in the real world, not the queer shit-eating
;one.

Hate to break it to you there, lumpy, but there are homosexuals and
lesbians in the real world.

;>;ARGUE WITH ME, YOU DUMB CUNT, AND PROVE ME WRONG.

;>
;>Prove you wrong on what?

;You like shit.

<sigh> Are you going to ask me to the prom next?

;> Your inability to comprehend?
;No, you are the one who can't comprehend, you like shit, and you dodged the issue.

Nope, I answered you right off the bat. Allow me to quote myself:

---8<[snip]---

;So, is he a faggot?
;And, are you?

Is my WIFE a faggot? Hmmm, let me ask her. Nope. She says she's a
lesbian. I myself and not a faggot, although I have no problem with
someone who is homosexual. My sexuality is not threatened by the
preferences of another. Apparently yours are. Perhaps you have
deep-seated sexual desires for another man's genitalia? This would
explain your overwhelming fascination with homosexuality, and is
supported by APA studies that show homophobic males tend to be aroused
by male homosexual acts.

Be strong, be open, come out of that closet and stand proud. Be here,

be queer and get used to it.

---8<[snip]---

I guess that was just bit too over your head?

<snip more examples of your inability to follow a thread>

;> What else would you like demonstrated wrong?
;You just did it, you proved you avoided the issue.

Sorry, Einstein, but you're wrong. As I have demonstrated above.

;Still haven't said why you don't object to fucking shit.

Well, I do find you objectionable, but in a pitiful, laughable way.

;Demonstrate.
;
;If you xpost to alt.flame.faggots, don't moan when someone flames you.
;
;CAN YOU COMPREHEND THAT?

Well, Herr Professor, when you cross post into alt.atheism, don't be
surprised when an atheist bitch-slaps you for being a moron.

David Vorous

no leída,
14 oct 1999, 3:00:0014/10/99
PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> My first reply calling him a dumbass must have given him an erection.
> Maybe he has, in his past, an episode where he showed to much
> affection to a man and was beaten senseless for it (a condition from
> which he apparently hasn't recovered). Now, he associates his sexual
> needs towards angering men he's attracted to and then getting him to
> beat up on him, either physically or emotionally. That would explain
> why he's so desparate to have me argue with him but in return only
> uses easily-defeated arguments.

I haven't read but a few of his posts, and now I just bypass anything he
posts, or any threads he starts. I have this view of him as this little
guy, maybe 100 pounds, that wears plaid rayon shirts with a pocket
protector filled with pencils. His room is probably filled with sticky
Play Girl magazines.

> And, I think it would also explain why he uses the name "Cunt" to
> post. He's subconsciously projecting himself as wanting to be the
> female of a male-male relationship.

A guy that calls himself "Cunt" probably should be on medication.

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
15 oct 1999, 3:00:0015/10/99
On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:00:05 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
wrote:

;I haven't read but a few of his posts, and now I just bypass anything he

;posts, or any threads he starts. I have this view of him as this little
;guy, maybe 100 pounds, that wears plaid rayon shirts with a pocket
;protector filled with pencils. His room is probably filled with sticky
;Play Girl magazines.

He probably also buys GQ and Men's Health magazines and tries to
convince himself he's doing it for the articles and not the
pictures...

David Vorous

no leída,
17 oct 1999, 3:00:0017/10/99
PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 13:45:14 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:
>
> ;> I dunno. He said he wanted to argue with me...
> ;
> ;How can you argue with a guy that calls himself Cunt? The guy isn't
> ;rational.
>
> I'm actually doing scientific research. I'm studying the amount of
> time it takes an irrational person to go from their initial position
> in a debate to ad hominems without addressing any further points from
> their opponent. So far, this git has thrown all of the sttaistics off
> by going immediately to the ad hominem... Sad, really...

Hey, there was one guy here that didn't like my tagline and launched
immediately into a long ad hominem attack against me. I can't remember
his name though, never paid much attention to him. He even copied some
stuff from my secret website that's mentioned on every one of my posts
and listed on about 12 search engines.

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99
On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:09:38 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
wrote:

;> I'm actually doing scientific research. I'm studying the amount of

;> time it takes an irrational person to go from their initial position
;> in a debate to ad hominems without addressing any further points from
;> their opponent. So far, this git has thrown all of the sttaistics off
;> by going immediately to the ad hominem... Sad, really...
;
;Hey, there was one guy here that didn't like my tagline and launched
;immediately into a long ad hominem attack against me. I can't remember
;his name though, never paid much attention to him. He even copied some
;stuff from my secret website that's mentioned on every one of my posts
;and listed on about 12 search engines.

It's amazing how some people can come to such wild conclusions about
another person based on a sentence, or a signature even. There was a
post a while back in alt.atheism for a religious survey/questionairre
deal. When I took it, it said I was an atheist and that I would agree
with Karl Marx that religion is an opiate of the masses. I posted that
here and immediately got a couple of emails from people calling me a
communist atheist satan-worshipper... Go figure...

Fred Cherry

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99

In Message-ID: <qQsGOM2FG7qm8V...@4ax.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.recovery.religion,alt.atheism,
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.romath,alt.flame.fucking.faggots,
alt.flame.faggots
Subject: Re: - COWARDLY FAGGOT WHO HAS NOTHING TO ADD
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:23:40 -0400
mcpi...@usa.net (Darryl L. Pierce) wrote:

[much material of great pith and moment deleted]

> Is my WIFE a faggot? Hmmm, let me ask her. Nope. She says she's a
> lesbian. I myself and not a faggot, although I have no problem with
> someone who is homosexual. My sexuality is not threatened by the
> preferences of another. Apparently yours are. Perhaps you have
> deep-seated sexual desires for another man's genitalia? This would
> explain your overwhelming fascination with homosexuality, and is
> supported by APA studies that show homophobic males tend to be aroused
> by male homosexual acts.
>
> Be strong, be open, come out of that closet and stand proud. Be here,
> be queer and get used to it.

Pardon me. I didn't catch the beginning of this thread. But I think I see
enough right here in this one message to respond.

I don't know who you are. Anyone can claim to be heterosexual. It appears
to me, on the basis of the homosexual propaganda you spout, that you are
not what you claim to be.

I'll tell you who I am. I am a disabled man who, because of his disability,
patronizes women sex workers (so-called prostitutes). you can go to most
law libraries in the United States and check that out for yourself. See the
case of Cherry v. Koch, 491 N.Y.S. 2d 934 & Cherry v. Koch, 514 N.Y.S.2d 30.

The complaint in that case says, and I quote:

b. Plaintiff CHERRY suffers from a medical condition
known as malabsorption syndrome (also known as celiac disease).

c. Said medical condition causes plaintiff CHERRY to
suffer from emaciation and extreme fatigue, making it impossible
for him to engage in normal social activities that lead to
meeting women and sexual relationships.

d. After many years of unsuccessful attempts to develop
a sexual relationship with a non-prostitute woman, plaintiff
CHERRY first had sex, at the age of thirty, with a woman
prostitute.

End of quote.

Just to show you how thin I was, when I was 38 years old, I was five feet,
ten inches in height and weighed 98 pounds. Now, because I have a low
thyroid condition, I have ballooned up to 120 pounds.

I am also a connoissewer of heterosexual pornography. Again, go to a law
library and look up the case of United States of America v. Various
Articles of "Obscene" Merchandise, 315 F. Supp. 191.

I am inclined to agree with you that the person with whom you are arguing
is homosexual. The tip-off is the fact that he uses the word "cunt" as a
term of opprobrium. This is typical of most male homosexuals. Most male
homosexuals hate women.

I hate most homosexuals for two reasons. First of all, most homosexuals
support NAMBLA, an organization of homosexual child-molesters and the
largest and most influential organization of child-molesters in the world.

The other reason is that almost every homosexual is opposed to
decriminalization of prostitution. Here is one example:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

From: no....@my.mailbox (Rev. Billy)
Newsgroups: soc.motss,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.homosexual,can.motss,
ba.motss,ne.motss,wny.motss,alt.support.crossposting
Subject: Re: Re: Homophobia Questionnaire wanted
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 17:51:15 GMT
jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry) wrote:
>To the overwhelming majority of faggots, any sexually normal person who
>opposes NAMBLA is "A hateful Subhuman", an "Eater of Feces" (whole threads
>have been started about me by faggots bearing those subject titles), or a
>"Sick, rabid beast." And then faggots wonder why there are so many people
>who hate them!

And to the majority of people any place, someone supporting the
legalization of prostitution (as you do) is "A hateful Subhuman", an
"Eater of Feces" & "Sick, rabid beast."

It appears you only support morality that fills your own pockets.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

That last sentence referring to "pockets" is meant to indicate that I am a
pimp. A typical homosexual lie. Homosexuals are indeed masters of deceit.

By the way, "Masters of Deceit", was the title of a book by the notorious
homosexual J. Edgar Hoover, America's number one MAN hunter, and the most
successful master of deceit in history.

jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry)

Grand Duke of Yugoslobia
Duke of Vulgaria
Grand Muff-Diver of Jerusalem
& Elector of Homophobia

Mark Rendle

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99
Fred,

Have you told your parents that you're homophobic? How did they take it?
Apparently one of the hardest things for parents to hear, and to have to
deal with, is the fact that their son who they attempted to raise as best
they could is a bigoted fuckwit.

Mister Thing

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99
he couldn't tell his daddy, coz he doesn't know who he is...
but when he told his mama, she just barked,
like the mutt that she is...

< woof! woof! >

Mark Rendle wrote in message <380b...@glitch.nildram.co.uk>...

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99
On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:18:26 GMT, cr...@1portal.com (=>^The Cunt^<=)
wrote:

<snip>

I guess I hurt your feelings? Couldn't take the reply, eh?

Tukla Ratte

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99
On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 12:59:22 -0700, David Vorous wrote:

> Tukla Ratte wrote:

> > > I noticed no postings from him today. Did we say something to upset him?
> >
> > No, it was Friday! That's the day he uses his fake ID to get into the
> > strip clubs, desperately hoping to be turned on by the dancers instead
> > of the guys tending bar.
>
> I bet he'd like one of those clubs in San Francisco where the women in
> the chorus line aren't women. He'd probably explode if he took a walk in
> The Castro District.

Great. Now I'm horny AND hungry.

</me looks for a not-too-unattractive fundy from the pantry...>

--
Tukla, Eater of Theists, Squeaker of Chew Toys
Director, EAC Animoid Shocktroop Division

Fred Cherry

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99
"Mark Rendle" <mark....@integra.co.uk> writes:

>Fred,

>Have you told your parents that you're homophobic? How did they take it?
>Apparently one of the hardest things for parents to hear, and to have to
>deal with, is the fact that their son who they attempted to raise as best
>they could is a bigoted fuckwit.

When I was young, everyone who wasn't a fag or a lezzie was homophobic.

And that's the way it should have been, and sooner or later it will be
that way again.

Wahre Arbeit

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99
In article <FJtA4...@world.std.com>, jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry) wrote:
>"Mark Rendle" <mark....@integra.co.uk> writes:
>
>>Fred,
>
>>Have you told your parents that you're homophobic? How did they take it?
>>Apparently one of the hardest things for parents to hear, and to have to
>>deal with, is the fact that their son who they attempted to raise as best
>>they could is a bigoted fuckwit.
>
>When I was young, everyone who wasn't a fag or a lezzie was homophobic.
>
>And that's the way it should have been, and sooner or later it will be
>that way again.

Yeah and pretty soon a working man and a nigger will know their places again,
right? And them immigrants will know better than to get caught out after
sundown .. and if you employ people well you can sack a man 'cause you damn
well feel like it ... those glorious times will come again.

Real soon now.

Idiot.

--
Chris Fox
Software Architect - WindowsNT/C++/MS SQL Server

Fred Cherry

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99
chri...@earthlink.net (Wahre Arbeit) writes:

>In article <FJtA4...@world.std.com>, jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry) wrote:
>>"Mark Rendle" <mark....@integra.co.uk> writes:
>>
>>>Fred,
>>
>>>Have you told your parents that you're homophobic? How did they take it?
>>>Apparently one of the hardest things for parents to hear, and to have to
>>>deal with, is the fact that their son who they attempted to raise as best
>>>they could is a bigoted fuckwit.
>>
>>When I was young, everyone who wasn't a fag or a lezzie was homophobic.
>>
>>And that's the way it should have been, and sooner or later it will be
>>that way again.

>Yeah and pretty soon a working man and a nigger will know their places again,
>right? And them immigrants will know better than to get caught out after
>sundown .. and if you employ people well you can sack a man 'cause you damn
>well feel like it ... those glorious times will come again.

>Real soon now.

>Idiot.

I have never seen or heard of Black people parading and claiming that
being Black is twice as good as being White. I HAVE heard homosexuals
chanting: "Two four six eight, gay is twice as good as straight." Or, "two
four six eight, gay will overpower straight." I heard these chants at the
anual New York City "Gay Pride" parade recently.

And indeed homosexuals have indeed overpowered straights, as can be seen
just by reading the so-called anti-discrimination laws, which actually
mandate discrimination against non-homosexual sexual minorities.

dudefrom...@yahoo.com

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99

> I am inclined to agree with you that the person with whom you are arguing
> is homosexual. The tip-off is the fact that he uses the word "cunt" as a
> term of opprobrium. This is typical of most male homosexuals. Most male
> homosexuals hate women.
>
> I hate most homosexuals for two reasons. First of all, most homosexuals
> support NAMBLA, an organization of homosexual child-molesters and the
> largest and most influential organization of child-molesters in the world.

Excuse me??? Where did you get *this* information...Uh, I DON'T think
so, buddy. I don't know where you got the information the most
homosexuals hate women or most homosexuals support NAMBLA (I sure as
hell don't to either and NONE of my gay friends...and I have a lot of
them) don't support either of these views...but I am sure of one thing.
You just hate homosexuals...period. And that's okay...you want to hate
them, fine...but come up with legitimate reasons why you hate
them...don't pull fairy tales out of your asshole.

The name is Benjo

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99

Fred Cherry <jo...@world.std.com> wrote in message

What were you doing there? Trying to find a guy to fuck?

> And indeed homosexuals have indeed overpowered straights, as can be seen
> just by reading the so-called anti-discrimination laws, which actually
> mandate discrimination against non-homosexual sexual minorities.

Yeah right, tell me another lie. My my, you really are a sick SOB.

SpeedbyrdŽ

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99
On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:29:35 -0400, dudefrom...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> I am inclined to agree with you that the person with whom you are arguing
>> is homosexual. The tip-off is the fact that he uses the word "cunt" as a
>> term of opprobrium. This is typical of most male homosexuals. Most male
>> homosexuals hate women.
>>
>> I hate most homosexuals for two reasons. First of all, most homosexuals
>> support NAMBLA, an organization of homosexual child-molesters and the
>> largest and most influential organization of child-molesters in the world.
>

>Excuse me??? Where did you get *this* information...Uh, I DON'T think
>so, buddy. I don't know where you got the information the most
>homosexuals hate women or most homosexuals support NAMBLA (I sure as
>hell don't to either and NONE of my gay friends...and I have a lot of
>them) don't support either of these views...but I am sure of one thing.
> You just hate homosexuals...period. And that's okay...you want to hate
>them, fine...but come up with legitimate reasons why you hate
>them...don't pull fairy tales out of your asshole.

I will follow up to say that most of my friends are women and I prefer
the company of women [except for my boyfriend!!]. I work ONLY for
women and can hardly tolerates kids under ANY circumstances! I prefer
men for sex and but they are at least 18!!!

The Speedbyrd® :>

L. Michael Roberts

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99

Fred Cherry wrote:

> chri...@earthlink.net (Wahre Arbeit) writes:

> >>When I was young, everyone who wasn't a fag or a lezzie was homophobic.
> >>
> >>And that's the way it should have been, and sooner or later it will be
> >>that way again.
>
> >Yeah and pretty soon a working man and a nigger will know their places again,
> >right? And them immigrants will know better than to get caught out after
> >sundown .. and if you employ people well you can sack a man 'cause you damn
> >well feel like it ... those glorious times will come again.
>
> >Real soon now.
>
> >Idiot.
>
> I have never seen or heard of Black people parading and claiming that
> being Black is twice as good as being White. I HAVE heard homosexuals
> chanting: "Two four six eight, gay is twice as good as straight." Or, "two
> four six eight, gay will overpower straight." I heard these chants at the
> anual New York City "Gay Pride" parade recently.
>
> And indeed homosexuals have indeed overpowered straights, as can be seen
> just by reading the so-called anti-discrimination laws, which actually
> mandate discrimination against non-homosexual sexual minorities.

Please post the text of any statute that gives gays more rights
than other sexual orientations.

Standard disclaimer when replying to Fred Cherry posts: I am not
now, nor have I ever been, a member of supporter of N@MBLA.

+==================== L. Michael Roberts ======================+
This represents my personal opinion and NOT Company policy
Burlington, Ont, Canada To reply, remove 'SpamSux' from my E-ddress
"Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal, condition"
+==================================================================+

Wahre Arbeit

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99
In article <380BA338...@SpamSux.LaserFX.com>, "L. Michael Roberts" <News...@SpamSux.LaserFX.com> wrote:

>Fred Cherry wrote:
>>
>> chri...@earthlink.net (Wahre Arbeit) writes:

>> >Yeah and pretty soon a working man and a nigger will know their places again,
>> >right? And them immigrants will know better than to get caught out after
>> >sundown .. and if you employ people well you can sack a man 'cause you damn
>> >well feel like it ... those glorious times will come again.
>>
>> >Real soon now.
>>
>> >Idiot.

>Standard disclaimer when replying to Fred Cherry posts: I am not
>now, nor have I ever been, a member of supporter of N@MBLA.

Let me go on record as advocating turning all NAMBLA members into fertilizer
for crabgrass.

David Vorous

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99
PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> It's amazing how some people can come to such wild conclusions about
> another person based on a sentence, or a signature even. There was a
> post a while back in alt.atheism for a religious survey/questionairre
> deal. When I took it, it said I was an atheist and that I would agree
> with Karl Marx that religion is an opiate of the masses. I posted that
> here and immediately got a couple of emails from people calling me a
> communist atheist satan-worshipper... Go figure...

Some people just don't get it. I love to tell people that Communism is a
great idea, what they don't listen to is the rest of my statement;
Communism is a great idea - on paper, when you get humans involved, it
doesn't work. Also, I love that atheist satan worshipper. How can you
worship Satan if you don't believe in the god that created her. (This
Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)

lightoller

no leída,
18 oct 1999, 3:00:0018/10/99
Mr. Cherry,

In alt.history.ocean-liners.titanic, you took exception to
a posting I made apologizing to members of that group for
your intrustion, and immediate descent into postings that
were both off-topic, or taking light of a subject the regular
readers/posters of that newsgroup take seriously: our study of
the Titanic disaster.

Your subsequent cross-posting of the message subject referenced here
says far more than I ever could.

Eric Payne
Livermore, CA

Camille Klein

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99
On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:19:08 -0400, death...@baawa.org (PM Darryl L.
Pierce) wrote:

>It's amazing how some people can come to such wild conclusions about
>another person based on a sentence, or a signature even. There was a
>post a while back in alt.atheism for a religious survey/questionairre
>deal. When I took it, it said I was an atheist and that I would agree
>with Karl Marx that religion is an opiate of the masses. I posted that
>here and immediately got a couple of emails from people calling me a
>communist atheist satan-worshipper... Go figure...

That's probably because they know you smoke with a Commie. ;)

--Camille.

Gomez Addams

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99

EVERYTHING FRED CHERRY SAYS IS PURE BULLSHIT!!!

wrote:

>>>When I was young, everyone who wasn't a fag or a lezzie was homophobic.
>>>
>>>And that's the way it should have been, and sooner or later it will be
>>>that way again.
>

>>Yeah and pretty soon a working man and a nigger will know their places
again,
>>right? And them immigrants will know better than to get caught out after
>>sundown .. and if you employ people well you can sack a man 'cause you
damn
>>well feel like it ... those glorious times will come again.
>
>>Real soon now.
>
>>Idiot.
>

>I have never seen or heard of Black people parading and claiming that
>being Black is twice as good as being White. I HAVE heard homosexuals
>chanting: "Two four six eight, gay is twice as good as straight." Or, "two
>four six eight, gay will overpower straight." I heard these chants at the
>anual New York City "Gay Pride" parade recently.
>
>And indeed homosexuals have indeed overpowered straights, as can be seen
>just by reading the so-called anti-discrimination laws, which actually
>mandate discrimination against non-homosexual sexual minorities.

Fred Cherry

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99

In Message-ID: <380B91...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.recovery.religion,alt.atheism,
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.romath,alt.flame.fucking.faggots,
alt.flame.faggots,soc.motss,alt.history.ocean-liners.titanic

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:29:35 -0400
dudefrom...@rcn.com wrote:

> > I am inclined to agree with you that the person with whom you are
> > arguing is homosexual. The tip-off is the fact that he uses the word
> > "cunt" as a term of opprobrium. This is typical of most male
> > homosexuals. Most male homosexuals hate women.
> >
> > I hate most homosexuals for two reasons. First of all, most homosexuals
> > support NAMBLA, an organization of homosexual child-molesters and the
> > largest and most influential organization of child-molesters in the
> > world.
>

> Excuse me??? Where did you get *this* information...Uh, I DON'T think
> so, buddy. I don't know where you got the information the most
> homosexuals hate women or most homosexuals support NAMBLA (I sure as
> hell don't to either and NONE of my gay friends...and I have a lot of
> them) don't support either of these views...but I am sure of one thing.
> You just hate homosexuals...period. And that's okay...you want to hate
> them, fine...but come up with legitimate reasons why you hate
> them...don't pull fairy tales out of your asshole.

I see that you don't even bother to deny that most homosexuals are opposed
to decriminalization of prostitution. You want adult prostitutes and their
adult clients imprisoned. But it doesn't seem to bother you that bisexual
men are taking it up the ass, getting infected with AIDS, and bringing this
horrible disease home to their unsuspecting wives. You don't want to have
THAT activity criminalized. Right there is reason enough to hate
homosexuals.

Now, here is one example of male homosexual hatred of women.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

From: cwe...@opal.tufts.edu
Newsgroups: alt.homosexual
Subject: ROD: Are you really a total ass?
Date: 15 Sep 95 14:08:46 -0500

ROD:

Did you actually say, "hot, sweaty, yeast-infected, syphilitic vagina" do
describe
a man having sex with a woman?

I can't believe you're that much of an asshole! Maybe you WERE trying to
make the point that people are against men having sex together, and
"straight" sex to you is gross (or something...). But I still
can't believe you'd say that women generally are as you described us.
No wonder gay men and lesbians can't seem to find common ground.

This lesbian, for one, thinks you are a total asshole.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now, I'll tell you why I say most homosexuals support NAMBLA.

Whenever I see a post by the official NAMBLA spokesman which glorifies and
exalts homosexual child-molesting, I respond with this:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The members of NAMBLA have all sorts of mind games and tricks that they use
to seduce young boys into homosexual activity. Here is some information
about NAMBLA.

There was an article in THE JERSEY JOURNAL (Newsstand Edition), dated
6/11/82, pages 1 and 29, describing their modus operandi. The story says
that members of NAMBLA went to local fast food stores and "cased" the
stores for potential victims. It goes on to say that: "None of the victims,
it was stressed by authorities, had any previous homosexual experience."
The article then goes on to say that the victims were boys ranging in age
from eight to fourteen and that they were all poor white boys with no
father in the home. Then the NAMBLA members went to the boys' homes and
convinced the boys' mothers that the NAMBLA members were a "big brother"
charitable organization and wanted to serve as surrogate fathers. They
first took the boys on fishing and camping trips and to movies. THEN after
softening up the boys in this manner, they brainwashed the boys into
engaging in homosexual activity.

In addition, NAMBLA is an organization which has a pathological hatred of
women. I say this on the basis of one of the items of literature that they
used to recommend. They used to hand out literature at the anual New York
City "Gay Pride" parade which included the book: THE ASBESTOS DIARY, as one
of the books on their recommended reading list. I will quote from a review
of this book which appeared in the homosexual magazine TANGENTS, dated
5/66:

Consider, for example, the kind deed done to humanity by
the author ("Duke" to his friends) in the matter of the old
whore. After one of his old *inamorati* has been sent to the
hospital with "the two worse of the seven sociable diseases,
plus stricture and involvement of the prostate and bladder--
and potent penicillin which killed Mark....," Duke goes to
the boy's funeral and later, after having purchased two
small household items at Polter & Geist's Department Store,
visits the old whatever: "...I threw a sawbuck in her lap
saying it was hers in any case but to tell me the truth: Is
she free from disease? 'I'm clean as your mother, dearie!'
she lisped, sealing her doom, and soiling my gloved fist on
*impasto* complexion I clipped her on the jaw, lowered her
unconscious form to the bed and ripped off her clothes. Then
I unwrapped my purchases: a pound of powdered Plaster of
Paris and a pastry tube...mixed powder with water to smooth
batter, poured it into pastry-tube the nozzle of which I
shoved up that malodorous maladied twat where at least one
young explorer had been wrecked on his maiden-voyage -- and
squeezed!
*Avant-garde* frictional fiction has ever rung with praise
for the whore with the heart of gold. Now I give you
something new: the whore with the plaster vagina!" If that
act is not of "redeeming" importance, I'd like to see one
that is.
All in all, a highly entertaining book.

--Gary Taylor

In addition, NAMBLA is an organization which hates Jews. That information
comes from PENTHOUSE Magazine. In the January '85 issue of PENTHOUSE
Magazine, there is an article about child-molesters. In that article, there
is a quote from a NAMBLA publication as follows:

That the New York Press (even the left wing Guardian!) still
swallow Judi as a legit source proves their gullibility--and
their complicity in the ongoing witch-hunt. Judi's abuses have
time and time again been publicly documented. Yet, like the
proverbial bad penny, she keeps turning up. And like any other
brazen loud Jewish kvetch, she won't close that motor-mouth
filled with lies. Every time that fat trap opens, she
jeopardizes public safety.

Now, please don't misunderstand. As a Jew, I'm not complaining over the
fact that NAMBLA hates us, I'm bragging about it. We Jews must be doing
something right, in order for a bunch of creeps like that to hate us!

Whenever I post this information, all the homosexuals on Usenet go ape.
They respond with all sorts of abusive messages. Here is an example:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

From: "raj" <xyn...@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.flame.fucking.faggots
Subject: FRED CHERRY IS A KIKE & A FAGGOT!!!
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:23:28 -0400
The Internet's Discussion Network

suck my fat cock, cherry-boy!!!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here is another reason for me to hate homosexuals. Rod Swift, the homonazi
NAMBLA supporter and woman-hater from Australia, was posting all sorts of
sewer-mouth diatribes against me. The Communications Decency Act of 1996
forbade me to respond in kind. So, I sued to have this law declared
unconstitutional. I copied part of the American Civil Liberties Union word
for word. So, here is the response I get from a homosexual:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

From: shra...@LICEenteract.com (Allen James)
Newsgroups: alt.flame.fucking.faggots
Subject: Fred "Kiddie-Porn" Cherry
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:52:13 -0500

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK

----------------------------------------X
Fred Cherry, :
PLAINTIFF, : 96_Civ.______
-v- :
: COMPLAINT
JANET RENO, in her official capacity as :
ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES, :
:
DEFENDANT. :
----------------------------------------X
PRELIMINARY STATEMENT

1. This is an action for declaratory and injunctive relief
challenging provisions of the "Communications Decency Act of 1996"
(the challenged provisions are referred to hereinafter as "the
Act"). One provision imposes criminal penalties for "indecent" but
constitutionally protected telecommunications to individuals under
the age of 18; another criminalizes the use of any "interactive
computer service" to "send" or "display in a manner available" to
a person under 18 any communication that "depicts or describes, in
terms patently offensive as measured by contemporary community
standards, sexual or excretory activities or organs." The
plaintiff, a user of computer communication systems, asserts that
the Act is unconstitutional on its face and as applied because it
criminalizes expression that is protected by the First Amendment;

In other words, O Fans Of Fred Cherry, he SUED the Government because they
made child pornography on the Internet ILLEGAL.

Jeez, what a lowlife you are, Fred.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You can check to see that this is EXACTLY what the American Civil Liberties
Union filed in the case of American Civil Liberties Union et. al. v. Reno.

I believe that the complaint is still on the American Civil Liberties Union
website.

I could write a book on why I hate homosexuals. But I'm going to cut this
message short.

Fred Cherry

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99
"The name is Benjo" <fama...@casema.net> writes:

>Fred Cherry <jo...@world.std.com> wrote in message

>> four six eight, gay will overpower straight." I heard these chants at the
>> anual New York City "Gay Pride" parade recently.

>What were you doing there? Trying to find a guy to fuck?

That is indeed an interesting theory you have come up with. You think that
anyone who watches a homosexual parade is there to "find a guy to fuck."

I notice you don't bother to deny that homosexuals do chant exactly as I
have quoted.

>> And indeed homosexuals have indeed overpowered straights, as can be seen
>> just by reading the so-called anti-discrimination laws, which actually
>> mandate discrimination against non-homosexual sexual minorities.

>Yeah right, tell me another lie. My my, you really are a sick SOB.

No one is as sick as a person who thinks people watching a "Gay Pride"
parade are there to find a guy to fuck.

Fred Cherry

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99
lightoller <tit...@jps.net> writes:

>Mr. Cherry,

>In alt.history.ocean-liners.titanic, you took exception to
>a posting I made apologizing to members of that group for
>your intrustion, and immediate descent into postings that
>were both off-topic, or taking light of a subject the regular
>readers/posters of that newsgroup take seriously: our study of
>the Titanic disaster.

>Your subsequent cross-posting of the message subject referenced here
>says far more than I ever could.

>Eric Payne
>Livermore, CA

You lie once again, Mr. Payne.

In one of my previous messages I specifically pointed out how the loss of
life could have been averted, even AFTER the Titanic hit the iceberg.

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99
On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:21:48 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
wrote:

<snip>
;Also, I love that atheist satan worshipper. How can you

;worship Satan if you don't believe in the god that created her. (This
;Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)

Hmmm... a female with horns and a tail? Could be kinky. Would she have
to have the red skin too? I kind like the Orion slave girl green
myself...

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:59:11 GMT, in alt.atheism you wrote:

;That's probably because they know you smoke with a Commie. ;)

HEY!!!! Is it smoke o'clock yet? =)

Moira de Swardt

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99

David Vorous wrote in message

<Snip>

>(This Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)

<Gently reproving> David. That's not nice.

Moira de Swardt
Straight, but not narrow.

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 07:33:52 +0200, "Moira de Swardt"
<moira.d...@global.co.za> wrote:

;Moira de Swardt
;Straight, but not narrow.

I have a pin that says this. I wore it when I went with a couple I
knew to the "Miss'd America Pageant" in Atlantic City.

*DG*

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:52:47 -0700, AgCorvus
<agco...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

>"Gomez Addams" <som...@somewhere.com> dropped acid and decided to
>share his following hallucinations with us:

>>EVERYTHING FRED CHERRY SAYS IS PURE BULLSHIT!!!
>

>This coming from someone that names himself after a character on
>Saturday Morning Cartoons.
>
>AgCorvus

This from someone who isn't old enough to remember that The Addams
Family started out as a a mgazine strip, then a TV show....... ; ]

Anything but to the point must be your motto.....

And by the way LOOK how many newsgroups this is posted
to................. Trim your damn headers!

observ...@yahoo.com A#344

As private parts to the gods are we!
They play with us for their sport!
=Lord Melchitt=

L. Michael Roberts

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99

David Vorous wrote:

> PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

<snip 2 the point>

> How can you
> worship Satan if you don't believe in the god that created her. (This

> Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)

Your misogyny is noted!

David Vorous

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99
Moira de Swardt wrote:

> David Vorous wrote in message
>
> <Snip>
>
> >(This Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)
>
> <Gently reproving> David. That's not nice.

Neither was my ex-mother-in-law.

David Vorous

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99
PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:21:48 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:
>
> <snip>
> ;Also, I love that atheist satan worshipper. How can you
> ;worship Satan if you don't believe in the god that created her. (This

> ;Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)
>
> Hmmm... a female with horns and a tail? Could be kinky. Would she have
> to have the red skin too? I kind like the Orion slave girl green
> myself...

She would look kind of like a Tralfamidorian.

David Vorous

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99
L. Michael Roberts wrote:

> David Vorous wrote:
> > How can you
> > worship Satan if you don't believe in the god that created her. (This
> > Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)
>
> Your misogyny is noted!

Satan made me say that.

dudefrom...@yahoo.com

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99
> Subject: Re: - COWARDLY FAGGOT WHO HAS NOTHING TO ADD

Okay...Fred Cherry (probably an appropriate name since he probably is

one since no one would want to lay his sorry ass) wrote:

> > > I am inclined to agree with you that the person with whom you are
> > > arguing is homosexual. The tip-off is the fact that he uses the word
> > > "cunt" as a term of opprobrium. This is typical of most male
> > > homosexuals. Most male homosexuals hate women.
> > >
> > > I hate most homosexuals for two reasons. First of all, most homosexuals
> > > support NAMBLA, an organization of homosexual child-molesters and the
> > > largest and most influential organization of child-molesters in the
> > > world.

Then I said...

> > Excuse me??? Where did you get *this* information...Uh, I DON'T think
> > so, buddy. I don't know where you got the information the most
> > homosexuals hate women or most homosexuals support NAMBLA (I sure as
> > hell don't to either and NONE of my gay friends...and I have a lot of
> > them) don't support either of these views...but I am sure of one thing.
> > You just hate homosexuals...period. And that's okay...you want to hate
> > them, fine...but come up with legitimate reasons why you hate
> > them...don't pull fairy tales out of your asshole.

Then Mr. Cherry goes...

> I see that you don't even bother to deny that most homosexuals are opposed
> to decriminalization of prostitution. You want adult prostitutes and their
> adult clients imprisoned. But it doesn't seem to bother you that bisexual
> men are taking it up the ass, getting infected with AIDS, and bringing this
> horrible disease home to their unsuspecting wives. You don't want to have
> THAT activity criminalized. Right there is reason enough to hate
> homosexuals.

I'm sorry, did I miss something? Since when did "decrimilization of
prostitution" come in to this??? Fred, *that* thought didn't even enter
my mind, and I'm sure no one else's except your warped one...anyway...
The schmuk continues...

> Now, here is one example of male homosexual hatred of women.
>
> ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
>
> From: cwe...@opal.tufts.edu
> Newsgroups: alt.homosexual
> Subject: ROD: Are you really a total ass?
> Date: 15 Sep 95 14:08:46 -0500
>
> ROD:
>
> Did you actually say, "hot, sweaty, yeast-infected, syphilitic vagina" do
> describe
> a man having sex with a woman?
>
> I can't believe you're that much of an asshole! Maybe you WERE trying to
> make the point that people are against men having sex together, and
> "straight" sex to you is gross (or something...). But I still
> can't believe you'd say that women generally are as you described us.
> No wonder gay men and lesbians can't seem to find common ground.
>
> This lesbian, for one, thinks you are a total asshole.

Ok, how does this prove that men hate women? One person? Besides,
from reading the text you just posted, it seems like the original
doesn't like straight or gay sex. So what's your point?
And *then* this Cherry chithead goes on even MORE....

> //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
>
> Now, I'll tell you why I say most homosexuals support NAMBLA.

Honestly, I didn't even bother to read it...WAY too long, too boring.
I don't care about NAMBLA, but obviously *you* do, Fred since you're so
interested in reading about it. So tell me, who has the problem here?

> I could write a book on why I hate homosexuals. But I'm going to cut this
> message short.

Short? Sorry, Fred, you missed *that* boat when you started posting
that loooooooooong NAMBLA thingee there.

In conclusion, Fred, I, and surely all of the other motssers really
don't give a fuck what you think. Obviously, we're not the misguided
souls with a NAMBLA complex. I feel sorry for you, man...really do.
Bet you never thought you'd hear *compassion* from a homosexual, huh?
And no, Fred, don't worry, you shouldn't mistake my compassionate
humanity (an obvious quality you lack) for some attempt of me to get you
into the sack...because that's just a fantasy that NO homosexual is
going to satisfy for you.

James Doemer

no leída,
19 oct 1999, 3:00:0019/10/99

PM Darryl L. Pierce <death...@baawa.org> wrote in message

> On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:21:48 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:
>
> <snip>
> ;Also, I love that atheist satan worshipper. How can you

> ;worship Satan if you don't believe in the god that created her. (This
> ;Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)
>
> Hmmm... a female with horns and a tail? Could be kinky. Would she have
> to have the red skin too? I kind like the Orion slave girl green
> myself...

I don't know, that avocodo green wasn't really a turn on for me, maybe
a nice hunter green would be better.. Of course I've always been fond
of maroon too..

eric lee williams

no leída,
20 oct 1999, 3:00:0020/10/99

Camille Klein <god...@pagesz.net> wrote in message

> On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:19:08 -0400, death...@baawa.org (PM Darryl L.
> Pierce) wrote:
>
> >It's amazing how some people can come to such wild conclusions about
> >another person based on a sentence, or a signature even. There was a
> >post a while back in alt.atheism for a religious survey/questionairre
> >deal. When I took it, it said I was an atheist and that I would agree
> >with Karl Marx that religion is an opiate of the masses. I posted that
> >here and immediately got a couple of emails from people calling me a
> >communist atheist satan-worshipper... Go figure...
>
> That's probably because they know you smoke with a Commie. ;)
>
> --Camille.

What do you expect? After all, 'religion is for the weak-minded.'

GLBT Poll *** Birthday Card for Matt *** Mike Batey needs you!
http://www.goodnet.com/~ewillia

Gomez Addams

no leída,
20 oct 1999, 3:00:0020/10/99

FRED CHERRY IS A HUMAN PENIS!

Fred Cherry wrote in message ...

>>> four six eight, gay will overpower straight." I heard these chants at
the

>>> anual New York City "Gay Pride" parade recently.
>
>>What were you doing there? Trying to find a guy to fuck?
>
>That is indeed an interesting theory you have come up with. You think that
>anyone who watches a homosexual parade is there to "find a guy to fuck."
>
>I notice you don't bother to deny that homosexuals do chant exactly as I
>have quoted.
>

>>> And indeed homosexuals have indeed overpowered straights, as can be seen
>>> just by reading the so-called anti-discrimination laws, which actually
>>> mandate discrimination against non-homosexual sexual minorities.
>
>>Yeah right, tell me another lie. My my, you really are a sick SOB.
>
>No one is as sick as a person who thinks people watching a "Gay Pride"
>parade are there to find a guy to fuck.

Gomez Addams

no leída,
20 oct 1999, 3:00:0020/10/99

FRED CHERRY IS A HUMAN PENIS!

Fred Cherry wrote in message ...

Gomez Addams

no leída,
20 oct 1999, 3:00:0020/10/99

FRED CHERRY IS A HUMAN PENIS!

Fred Cherry wrote in message ...

>lightoller <tit...@jps.net> writes:
>
>>Mr. Cherry,
>
>>In alt.history.ocean-liners.titanic, you took exception to
>>a posting I made apologizing to members of that group for
>>your intrustion, and immediate descent into postings that
>>were both off-topic, or taking light of a subject the regular
>>readers/posters of that newsgroup take seriously: our study of
>>the Titanic disaster.
>
>>Your subsequent cross-posting of the message subject referenced here
>>says far more than I ever could.
>
>>Eric Payne
>>Livermore, CA
>
>You lie once again, Mr. Payne.
>
>In one of my previous messages I specifically pointed out how the loss of
>life could have been averted, even AFTER the Titanic hit the iceberg.

Gomez Addams

no leída,
20 oct 1999, 3:00:0020/10/99

go fuck your mother, you goddamned unimaginative retard.

AgCorvus wrote in message <7uil1i$ccr$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...

>"Gomez Addams" <som...@somewhere.com> dropped acid and decided to
>share his following hallucinations with us:
>

>>EVERYTHING FRED CHERRY SAYS IS PURE BULLSHIT!!!
>
>This coming from someone that names himself after a character on
>Saturday Morning Cartoons.
>
>AgCorvus
>

>>Fred Cherry wrote in message ...

>>>four six eight, gay will overpower straight." I heard these chants at the
>>>anual New York City "Gay Pride" parade recently.

>>>And indeed homosexuals have indeed overpowered straights, as can be seen
>>>just by reading the so-called anti-discrimination laws, which actually
>>>mandate discrimination against non-homosexual sexual minorities.

The name is Benjo

no leída,
20 oct 1999, 3:00:0020/10/99
I have to disagree, he's nothing at all.

Gomez Addams <som...@somewhere.com> wrote in message

> FRED CHERRY IS A HUMAN PENIS!
>

> Fred Cherry wrote in message ...

> >"The name is Benjo" <fama...@casema.net> writes:
> >

> >>Fred Cherry <jo...@world.std.com> wrote in message

> >>What were you doing there? Trying to find a guy to fuck?
> >
> >That is indeed an interesting theory you have come up with. You think
that
> >anyone who watches a homosexual parade is there to "find a guy to fuck."
> >
> >I notice you don't bother to deny that homosexuals do chant exactly as I
> >have quoted.

> >>Yeah right, tell me another lie. My my, you really are a sick SOB.
> >
> >No one is as sick as a person who thinks people watching a "Gay Pride"
> >parade are there to find a guy to fuck.

Gomez Addams

no leída,
20 oct 1999, 3:00:0020/10/99

fuck off, idiot.

no one cares about your stupid video collection, lame-boy.

AgCorvus wrote in message <7uiva0$e53$4...@nntpd.databasix.com>...
>observ...@yahoo.com (*DG*) dropped acid and decided to share his
>following hallucinations with us:
>

>>On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:52:47 -0700, AgCorvus
>><agco...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:
>>

>>>"Gomez Addams" <som...@somewhere.com> dropped acid and decided to
>>>share his following hallucinations with us:

>>>This coming from someone that names himself after a character on
>>>Saturday Morning Cartoons.
>>>
>>>AgCorvus
>>

>> This from someone who isn't old enough to remember that The Addams
>>Family started out as a a mgazine strip, then a TV show....... ; ]
>

>I have all the old ones on tape :)

>> Anything but to the point must be your motto.....
>

>Naw, just thought some friends would like to see your post.

>> And by the way LOOK how many newsgroups this is posted
>>to................. Trim your damn headers!
>

>You first :)
>
>AgCorvus

Gomez Addams

no leída,
20 oct 1999, 3:00:0020/10/99

more nonsense...

AgCorvus wrote in message <7uikuh$ccr$1...@nntpd.databasix.com>...
>jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry) dropped acid and decided to share

>his following hallucinations with us:
>

>They aren't?!
>
>AgCorvus

Camille Klein

no leída,
20 oct 1999, 3:00:0020/10/99
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:06:33 -0400, death...@baawa.org (PM Darryl L.
Pierce) wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:59:11 GMT, in alt.atheism you wrote:
>
>;That's probably because they know you smoke with a Commie. ;)
>
>HEY!!!! Is it smoke o'clock yet? =)

It's *always* smoke o'clock. Especially since I picked up a pack this
morning and can pay you back the cig you gave me yesterday.

--Camille.

Camille Klein

no leída,
20 oct 1999, 3:00:0020/10/99
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:28:47 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
wrote:

>L. Michael Roberts wrote:

>> David Vorous wrote:
>> > How can you
>> > worship Satan if you don't believe in the god that created her. (This
>> > Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)
>>

>> Your misogyny is noted!
>
>Satan made me say that.

I did not!

--Camille. Evil cos Cliff Nelson said so.

David Vorous

no leída,
20 oct 1999, 3:00:0020/10/99
Camille Klein wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:28:47 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:
>
> >L. Michael Roberts wrote:

> >> Your misogyny is noted!
> >
> >Satan made me say that.
>
> I did not!

Did so! I heard it along with the other voices. You're just jealous
because they're talking to me!

Fred Cherry

no leída,
21 oct 1999, 3:00:0021/10/99

In Message-ID: <s0p48b...@news.supernews.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.recovery.religion,alt.atheism,
Subject: Re: - COWARDLY BIGOT, FRED CHERRY -- STILL FULL OF BULLSHIT...
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 11:50:45 -0400
"Gomez Addams" <go...@supernews.com> wrote:

> EVERYTHING FRED CHERRY SAYS IS PURE BULLSHIT!!!

Everything I say is the absolute truth.

And furthermore I am not a coward. If I were a coward, threats like the one
below would have silenced me.

jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry)

Grand Duke of Yugoslobia
Duke of Vulgaria
Grand Muff-Diver of Jerusalem
& Elector of Homophobia

Newsgroups: alt.config,alt.internet.services,alt.sex,misc.legal,
alt.sex.exhibitionism,alt.sex.masturbation,alt.sex.services,
alt.sex.telephone,alt.sex.stories,misc.legal.computing,alt.sex.voyeurism,
alt.sex.pedophilia,alt.sex.wizards,alt.sex.telephone,soc.motss,
uva.want-ads,news.admin.net-abuse.misc,soc.singles,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
alt.censorship,alt.homosexual,soc.men,soc.women,alt.christnet
From: A Poet laurete <lega...@bullshiticus.com>
Subject: An Ode to Fred Cherry
Sender: use...@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 00:09:07 GMT
Twas the night before Judgement Day
and all thru the house
not a creature was stirring
except Fred the louse.

He was glued to his monitor
making a list
of all the bad people
having homosexual trysts.

His list was for Jesus
who Fred was sure
would condemn the naughty homos
for their email and slurs.

Fred knew he was right
his hate had no bounds
and all because
his asshole was made out of round.

Faster and faster
did poor Fred type
so obsorbed
in his newsgroup hype
He didn't notice the sound on the stair
The sound of a bulky man
with long dirty hair.

Straight from prison
with a hard on to share
slowly he crept
into poor Fred's lair.

Fred jumped with a start
then was frozen with fear
there stood the homo-rapist
hung like a bear.

While pumping Fred's ass
the rapist pistol did roar
he splattered Fred's brains
finally silencing Fred's keyboard.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fred Cherry

no leída,
21 oct 1999, 3:00:0021/10/99
"Gomez Addams" <som...@somewhere.com> writes:

>go fuck your mother, you goddamned unimaginative retard.

Go fuck yourself, you, you, you HOMOSEXUAL!!!

Fred Cherry

no leída,
21 oct 1999, 3:00:0021/10/99
"Gomez Addams" <go...@supernews.com> writes:

>fuck off, idiot.

>no one cares about your stupid video collection, lame-boy.

I care.

and furthermore, there is nothing stupid about his video collection.

Moira de Swardt

no leída,
21 oct 1999, 3:00:0021/10/99

PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote in message ...

>On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 07:33:52 +0200, "Moira de Swardt"
><moira.d...@global.co.za> wrote:
>
>;Moira de Swardt
>;Straight, but not narrow.
>
>I have a pin that says this. I wore it when I went with a couple I
>knew to the "Miss'd America Pageant" in Atlantic City.

I first saw it on a T-shirt at a Pride Parade a few years ago, a fact which
I acknowledged when I started using it as my signature in homosexuality
related newsgroups, and their cross post groups. Unfortunately I did not
buy the T-shirt at the time. If you find a duplicate of your pin, I would be
happy to reimburse you for the costs of purchase and posting.

Moira de Swardt

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
21 oct 1999, 3:00:0021/10/99
On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:09:25 +0200, "Moira de Swardt"
<moira.d...@global.co.za> wrote:

;>;Moira de Swardt
;>;Straight, but not narrow.
;>
;>I have a pin that says this. I wore it when I went with a couple I
;>knew to the "Miss'd America Pageant" in Atlantic City.
;
;I first saw it on a T-shirt at a Pride Parade a few years ago, a fact which
;I acknowledged when I started using it as my signature in homosexuality
;related newsgroups, and their cross post groups. Unfortunately I did not
;buy the T-shirt at the time. If you find a duplicate of your pin, I would be
;happy to reimburse you for the costs of purchase and posting.

Sure thing, but I doubt I'll find it. I had picked it up at Outfest
'95 in Philly. My wife has everything from that (and other) events
boxed up. If I can find it, I'll just send it to you. Let me look for
it and I'll shoot you an email, 'kay?

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
21 oct 1999, 3:00:0021/10/99
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:25:29 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
wrote:

;> <Snip>
;>
;> >(This Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)
;>
;> <Gently reproving> David. That's not nice.
;
;Neither was my ex-mother-in-law.

Ah, feck, it's their _job_ to be like that. My mother-in-law now,
though, would be fired. She's way too nice...

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
21 oct 1999, 3:00:0021/10/99
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:26:27 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
wrote:

;> <snip>
;> ;Also, I love that atheist satan worshipper. How can you
;> ;worship Satan if you don't believe in the god that created her. (This

;> ;Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)
;>

;> Hmmm... a female with horns and a tail? Could be kinky. Would she have

;> to have the red skin too? I kind like the Orion slave girl green
;> myself...

;
;She would look kind of like a Tralfamidorian.

French? ;)

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
21 oct 1999, 3:00:0021/10/99
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:41:40 -0400, "James Doemer"
<big...@provide.net> wrote:

;> <snip>
;> ;Also, I love that atheist satan worshipper. How can you
;> ;worship Satan if you don't believe in the god that created her. (This
;> ;Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)
;>
;> Hmmm... a female with horns and a tail? Could be kinky. Would she have
;> to have the red skin too? I kind like the Orion slave girl green
;> myself...
;

;I don't know, that avocodo green wasn't really a turn on for me, maybe

;a nice hunter green would be better.. Of course I've always been fond
;of maroon too..

Well, if she were to wear a candy-apple red butt-floss bikini, any
shade of green (except babyshit) would be nice...

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
21 oct 1999, 3:00:0021/10/99
wrote:

;> > How can you

;> > worship Satan if you don't believe in the god that created her. (This
;> > Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)
;>

;> Your misogyny is noted!

;
;Satan made me say that.

The Devil made me buy that dress.
</FLIP_WILSON>

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
21 oct 1999, 3:00:0021/10/99
On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:58:22 GMT, god...@pagesz.net (Camille Klein)
wrote:

;>;That's probably because they know you smoke with a Commie. ;)
;>
;>HEY!!!! Is it smoke o'clock yet? =)
;
;It's *always* smoke o'clock. Especially since I picked up a pack this
;morning and can pay you back the cig you gave me yesterday.

Ah, the nicotine bartering system is firmly in place...

David Vorous

no leída,
21 oct 1999, 3:00:0021/10/99
PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:26:27 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:
>
> ;> <snip>
> ;> ;Also, I love that atheist satan worshipper. How can you

> ;> ;worship Satan if you don't believe in the god that created her. (This
> ;> ;Satan is so diabolical, so conniving, so cruel, it has to be female.)
> ;>
> ;> Hmmm... a female with horns and a tail? Could be kinky. Would she have
> ;> to have the red skin too? I kind like the Orion slave girl green
> ;> myself...
> ;
> ;She would look kind of like a Tralfamidorian.
>
> French? ;)

Kurt Vonnegut.... Montana Wildhack was kept on Tralfamidor.

David J. Devejian

no leída,
21 oct 1999, 3:00:0021/10/99
In article <7un41n$22k$2...@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net>, Moira de Swardt
(moira.d...@global.co.za) says...

> PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote in message ...
> >On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 07:33:52 +0200, "Moira de Swardt"

> ><moira.d...@global.co.za> wrote:
> >
> >;Moira de Swardt
> >;Straight, but not narrow.
> >
> >I have a pin that says this. I wore it when I went with a couple I
> >knew to the "Miss'd America Pageant" in Atlantic City.
>
> I first saw it on a T-shirt at a Pride Parade a few years ago, a fact which
> I acknowledged when I started using it as my signature in homosexuality
> related newsgroups, and their cross post groups. Unfortunately I did not
> buy the T-shirt at the time. If you find a duplicate of your pin, I would be
> happy to reimburse you for the costs of purchase and posting.

I believe one can find such a thing on-line. You might try Northern Sun,
a carrier of many similar items, I imagine they would have this as well.
I believe their website is: www.northernsun.com

Regards,
David J. Devejian
Also straight, but hopefully not narrow.

PM Darryl L. Pierce

no leída,
22 oct 1999, 3:00:0022/10/99
On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:24:10 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
wrote:

;> ;She would look kind of like a Tralfamidorian.

;>
;> French? ;)
;
;Kurt Vonnegut.... Montana Wildhack was kept on Tralfamidor.

I don't think I've ever read Vonnegut. Any recommendations on what to
read first? I'm getting a bit worn out on the science texts...

Wahre Arbeit

no leída,
22 oct 1999, 3:00:0022/10/99
In article <xmUQOD5e7UDbSG4=77p4qm...@4ax.com>, mcpi...@usa.net (Darryl L. Pierce) wrote:
>On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:24:10 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
>wrote:
>
>;> ;She would look kind of like a Tralfamidorian.
>;>
>;> French? ;)
>;
>;Kurt Vonnegut.... Montana Wildhack was kept on Tralfamidor.
>
>I don't think I've ever read Vonnegut. Any recommendations on what to
>read first? I'm getting a bit worn out on the science texts...

"Hocus Pocus."

I had to laugh like hell.

--
Chris Fox
Software Architect - WindowsNT/C++/MS SQL Server
http://home.earthlink.net/~chrisfox/
"God is the anthropomorphized Aesop character who represents the
culmination of all the guilt (i.e. vulnerability) we feel whenever
our own megalomaniacal self-support structure (sense of internal
reality control) fails to distract us from the dread of our imminent
demise."
-- Br0d Barkett

Chuck Sommers

no leída,
22 oct 1999, 3:00:0022/10/99

Gomez Addams <som...@somewhere.com> wrote in message

> FRED CHERRY IS A HUMAN PENIS!

snip

Please - don't degrade the human penis by making such a comparison.

Some of us rather enjoy and appreciate the human penis.
--
Chuck Sommers
csom...@chorus.net

David Vorous

no leída,
22 oct 1999, 3:00:0022/10/99
PM Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:24:10 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:
>
> ;> ;She would look kind of like a Tralfamidorian.
> ;>
> ;> French? ;)
> ;
> ;Kurt Vonnegut.... Montana Wildhack was kept on Tralfamidor.
>
> I don't think I've ever read Vonnegut. Any recommendations on what to
> read first? I'm getting a bit worn out on the science texts...

Galapagos. But if you want to find out why Vonnegut is the way he is,
try "Slaughterhouse 5", if you want a short, crazy, book try "Cats
Cradle" it has almost as many chapters as it does pages.

David Vorous

no leída,
22 oct 1999, 3:00:0022/10/99
Wahre Arbeit wrote:

> In article <xmUQOD5e7UDbSG4=77p4qm...@4ax.com>, mcpi...@usa.net (Darryl L. Pierce) wrote:
> >On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:24:10 -0700, David Vorous <da...@snakebite.com>
> >wrote:
> >
> >;> ;She would look kind of like a Tralfamidorian.
> >;>
> >;> French? ;)
> >;
> >;Kurt Vonnegut.... Montana Wildhack was kept on Tralfamidor.
> >
> >I don't think I've ever read Vonnegut. Any recommendations on what to
> >read first? I'm getting a bit worn out on the science texts...
>
> "Hocus Pocus."
>
> I had to laugh like hell.

Good choice too.

Fred Cherry

no leída,
1 nov 1999, 3:00:001/11/99
"Chuck Sommers" <csom...@chorus.net> writes:

Of course you homos enjoy the human penis.

But don't forget that when it gets shoved up your asses, there is a good
chance that you will get AIDS.

Gomez Addams

no leída,
1 nov 1999, 3:00:001/11/99
sorry about that -- i DID insult the beautiful human penis, didn't i?

<EG>

i should've said *fred -- the sub-human waste by-product*!!!

Fred Cherry wrote in message ...

Wahre Arbeit, Wahrer Lohn

no leída,
2 nov 1999, 3:00:002/11/99
On Mon, 1 Nov 1999 14:25:32 GMT, jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry)
wrote:

>Of course you homos enjoy the human penis.

Oh I like to viddy the ol' human penis every now and again ,,,

>But don't forget that when it gets shoved up your asses, there is a good
>chance that you will get AIDS.

Actually, no there isn't a very good chance. A single episode of
unprotected receptive anal sex with an HIV-positive partner has a 0.2%
chance of leading to infection with HIV.

You should learn some math, but then, you'd have to learn to think
first. You know, books an' stuff.

Ewwww ....
--
Chris Fox
http://home.earthlink.net/~chrisfox/

"You have the power to change your world
Small reasons - huge effects
Time is running away
One second per second
Break out of your mindcage
And control your rage
You're responsible - you're responsible
Understand that - understand that
Don't be a cogwheel anymore"
-- Project Pitchfork "Revolution Now"

trevor vennard

no leída,
4 nov 1999, 3:00:004/11/99
if the only thing mr cherry has to offer is inane comment will he please do
it on a NG that has no relevence like one that he is the only one
siubscribing

Fred Cherry wrote in message ...
>"Chuck Sommers" <csom...@chorus.net> writes:
>

>>Gomez Addams <som...@somewhere.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> FRED CHERRY IS A HUMAN PENIS!
>>>
>>snip
>
>>Please - don't degrade the human penis by making such a comparison.
>
>>Some of us rather enjoy and appreciate the human penis.
>>--
>>Chuck Sommers
>>csom...@chorus.net
>
>Of course you homos enjoy the human penis.
>
>But don't forget that when it gets shoved up your asses, there is a good
>chance that you will get AIDS.

John De Salvio

no leída,
4 nov 1999, 3:00:004/11/99
In article <7vsudq$1sm$1...@nclient13-gui.server.virgin.net>, "trevor
vennard" <trevor....@virgin.net> wrote:

> if the only thing mr cherry has to offer is inane comment will he please do
> it on a NG that has no relevence like one that he is the only one
> siubscribing
> Fred Cherry wrote in message ...

Mr. Cherry's specialty is to send to as many irrelevant NGs as possible.

He is a VERY lonely troll.

--
John

NOTE: "From" address is deliberately wrong.
My correct e-mail address is:

desalvio["AT" SYMBOL]monitor.net

Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Al Klein

no leída,
5 nov 1999, 3:00:005/11/99
On Fri, 05 Nov 1999 01:22:42 -0800, Rick Mason
<masonric...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:

>In article <s0rddg...@news.supernews.com>, "Gomez Addams"
><som...@somewhere.com> wrote:

>> >No one is as sick as a person who thinks people watching a "Gay Pride"
>> >parade are there to find a guy to fuck.

>It's not wrong. People at 'gay pride' do cruise

Is that all people at ... - or some people at ...?
--
Al - Unnumbered Atheist #infinity
aklein at villagenet dot com

Se ha eliminado el mensaje