Obscure Clarity Playlist for Mon., May 18, 2009

Gordon Tanner

May 20, 2009, 1:10:41 AM5/20/09
Artist - Album - Track

IQ - Frequency - The Province
Dial - Synchronized - Childhood Dreams
Opeth - Damnation - Windowpane
Long Distance Calling - Avoid the Light - Apparitions
Enchant - Tug of War - Progtology
King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Court of the
Crimson King
Frogg Cafe - Fortunate Observer of Time - Abyss of Dissension�
Saga - The Human Condition - entire album was played *
Genesis - Selling England by the Pound - Firth of Fifth
Roswell 6 - Terra Incognita: Beyond the Horizon - Ishalem
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia - Trains
Oceansize - Frames - An Old Friend of the Christy's
Spock's Beard - The Light - The Light

* Canadian content

Gordon Tanner
Obscure Clarity
Progressive Rock Radio
http://www.LG73.com
gtanner at LG73 dot com
gordontanner at shaw dot ca
604-729-6597

Message has been deleted

Tony Elka

May 20, 2009, 2:30:21 PM5/20/09
In article
<prose1235-26945...@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
poisoned rose <pros...@aol.com> wrote:

> Gordon Tanner <som...@somewhere.com> wrote:
>
> > Obscure Clarity
>
> Just wondering...are there any prog-themed radio shows with titles which
> DON'T suggest the host is a complete douchebag?

Obscure Clarity isn't a douchebag thing to name a show, just a little
dorky.

Posting in the nasty manner that you just did, now that's douchbag
classic.

Can we get you some vinegar and water?

Tony

Message has been deleted

Tony Elka

May 20, 2009, 3:23:22 PM5/20/09
In article
<prose1235-3F461...@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
poisoned rose <pros...@aol.com> wrote:

> Your act has grown soooooo old and boring. Yeah yeah, you and Steve
> holding your fearsome dominion over a dead newsgroup. You're so
> intimidating! <whimper>

I'm not trying to intimidate you. I just think you're an asshole.

Tony