Re: The energizer bunny

1 view
Message has been deleted

artcinco

Jun 5, 2004, 8:52:33 PM6/5/04
In article <none-282617.1...@individual.net>,
TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> amdp makes me think of those commercials.

It's like Tommy went on a 10 day vacation and the ensuing vacancy needed
to be filled. And filled. And filled.

Message has been deleted

artcinco

Jun 5, 2004, 10:04:22 PM6/5/04
In article <none-5ACF0C.2...@individual.net>,
TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> In article
> <artNOSPAMcincoSPAM-NO...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,

> I want to know if Tommy talks to his wife and family about Scott. It
> consumes so much of his time and (apparently) his emotional energy.

What's bothering you, Hon? Is it that man on the interworld again?

Message has been deleted

wereoboy

Jun 6, 2004, 4:39:51 AM6/6/04
"artcinco" <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote in message
How about a 10 Y/EAR vacation at the Nevada Hospital for the Criminally
Insane? Three daily injections of that "Coldal" stuff they've got up in the
cabinet there and Tommy'll be needing no GATES, that's for CERTAIN!

Haha :o

Scott :-)

wereoboy

Jun 6, 2004, 4:40:22 AM6/6/04
"artcinco" <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote in message
Mwahahahaa art hehe :o

Scott :-)

wereoboy

Jun 6, 2004, 4:40:51 AM6/6/04
"TAP" <no...@nowhere.org> wrote in message

> In article
> <artNOSPAMcincoSPAM-NO...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,
> artcinco <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote:
>
> > In article <none-5ACF0C.2...@individual.net>,
> > TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:
> >
> > > In article
> > > <artNOSPAMcincoSPAM-NO...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,

> > > I want to know if Tommy talks to his wife and family about Scott. It
> > > consumes so much of his time and (apparently) his emotional energy.
> >
> > What's bothering you, Hon? Is it that man on the interworld again?
>
> The Fiore household must be a blast.
I have tapes!

Bwahahahaa :o

Scott :-)

wereoboy

Jun 6, 2004, 4:57:55 AM6/6/04
"artcinco" <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote in message
I'm the only around here's who's seen a picture of the creep, so I take it
upon myself to provide a police-like description of the Turd and here it is.
Are any of you sketch artists?

I hereby affirm and attest:

Male white
Approximate age 42
Approximate height 5'9"
Approximate weight 165 lbs
Slight build, very slight.
Greasy complexion
Dark hair, dark eyes
Clean shaven
Big, sun-bleached, sun-drenched mumbo-jumbo lips attached to the scrawny,
bony little face that look like two big flying saucers.
Glazed, confused look on his face.
Two ape-like, little beady eyes.
Convex chest, very sickly-looking.
Muscle tone in arms-non existent.
Wearing blue Izod LaCoste polo shirt with small alligator on the pocket.
Looks like a Boys Size Large or perhaps a Men's Size Small.

No gates.

That's about it if you want to know what this clown looks like! Too bad I
didn't store the picture, right?

I firmly attest to ARRMO that these statements are true and factual to the
best of my knowledge and ability.

Scott
King of the Universe; King of Cyber

Message has been deleted

artcinco

Jun 6, 2004, 12:07:06 PM6/6/04
In article <none-4FF093.1...@individual.net>,
TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> Good grief. I just read the Dio newsgroup for the first time in ages,
> can someone give me the edited version of the Dio message board wars?
> That stuff is hysterical but it seemed like I would have to read 1000
> posts and then find some other mailing lists to understand it all.

To my knowlege here is what happened.

There was originally a message board at the official Dio site and there
is one on yahoo.

The Dio site board was overrun with Terry's fans but also had some
feuding factions. It was then shut down by the Dio web folks because it
was resembling AMD-P but without Scott. Actually it was pretty much like
AMD is these days. It has not returned.

A number of the posters there migrated back to the yahoo group but some
started a new board run by Warlord and Mrs. Warlord on proboards.com.
The Warlord board was moderated to keep out Terry's fans and other
trouble makers. Then it started to have infighting and feuds. Warlord
passed an edict that no one could speak ill of any musician who has
played with Dio. Some board members objected and were banned, notably
Lady Isabeaux and the couple who are now jihading against the Warlord
board.

The warlord board also had a moderators-only section that regular
members could not enter. Lady Isabeaux somehow gained access to this
area and claims that warlord and the mods spoke ill of other dio board
members there behind their backs. After this happened there was a
Captain Queeg moment when Warlord suspected that one of his mods was a
traitor for giving Lady Isabeaux the password to the super secret area.
No mod admitted to doing so and Warlord shut down the board for a few
days.

Warlord's board soon returned without the secret area but has not
allowed any new members to join. A truly GATED community. Some more
people got banned and have now tried to rally the yahoo Dio fans to
jihad against the Warlord board. Terry has remained on the Warlord side
of the split.

I was not a member of the Dio site board but have scanned it a couple
times. I joined the Warlord board some months ago to get some answers on
some rare Dio singles or other recordings, figuring that would be the
place with the experts. At the time this Dio civil war was just
beginning so I have checked in every few days to see how it is evolving.

Likely Terry or many of his aliases will now weigh in with his version
of events.

Message has been deleted

artcinco

Jun 6, 2004, 12:12:31 PM6/6/04
In article <none-F82984.1...@individual.net>,
TAP <no...@nowhere.org> wrote:

> In article
> <artNOSPAMcincoSPAM-NO...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,
> artcinco <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote:
>

> You have to feel sorry for Ronnie.

RJD Memorial High School. Which clique are you in?

GOD

Jun 6, 2004, 3:54:23 PM6/6/04
In article <40c2e...@news.vic.com>,
"wereoboy" <scotta...@ixpres.com> wrote:

Interesting how this FAT FUCKING STINKING RETARDED PIG can say such
things about ANYONE...especially when Snotty has been shown to be insane
and done numerous wacked out things that no one in their right mind
would ever do. PIG-BOI is only suggesting something that people have
been saying all along about his mentally disturbed fat ass.

--
NOW KISS MY ASS u FUCKIN' IDIOT!!!

wereoboy

Jun 6, 2004, 5:23:29 PM6/6/04
"GOD" <g...@earthlinkz.net> wrote in message
Yawn. You're putting everyone to sleep lately, zog. Maybe another batch of
your famous Zog-CrYpTioN will everyone up once again.

wereoboy

Jun 6, 2004, 5:26:58 PM6/6/04
"artcinco" <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote in message
Bwahahahaa art. It was a truly "gated community." I don't know much about
Dio or those MB proceedings.

Scott

AgentAlbert

Jun 6, 2004, 8:45:32 PM6/6/04
Wow, that's fantastic. Nice summary. I don't know much about the
principals, but I saw the picture of Lady Isabeaux's knockers, and so I'll
take her side.

- Adam

"artcinco" <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

AgentAlbert

Jun 6, 2004, 8:54:51 PM6/6/04

> In article <2ihs5gF...@uni-berlin.de>,

> "AgentAlbert" <agental...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Wow, that's fantastic. Nice summary. I don't know much about the
> > principals, but I saw the picture of Lady Isabeaux's knockers, and so
I'll
> > take her side.
>
> In that case, I'll take Raddion's side.

How are his knockers?

- Adam

Message has been deleted

artcinco

Jun 6, 2004, 11:48:43 PM6/6/04
In article <2ihs5gF...@uni-berlin.de>,
"AgentAlbert" <agental...@hotmail.com> wrote:

She has that purple thong pic too.

Nada

Jun 7, 2004, 4:37:29 AM6/7/04
"AgentAlbert" <agental...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Wow, that's fantastic. Nice summary. I don't know much about the
> principals, but I saw the picture of Lady Isabeaux's knockers, and so I'll
> take her side.
>
> - Adam

KNOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRBBBBBB!!!! WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!!! HIGH ALERT!!!!

Wham-bam-Amsterdam.

AgentAlbert

Jun 7, 2004, 6:19:18 AM6/7/04

"Nada" <nada...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Shut up, Sammy.

- Adam

Gamelan

Jun 8, 2004, 9:52:40 AM6/8/04

"artcinco" <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote in message

Woah. I've been readng a bit on Byzantine history, with people getting
blindind and casterated and their noses cut off and murdered in the bath
with a soap dish, but this is a bit juicier.

Gamelan

Jun 8, 2004, 9:53:22 AM6/8/04

> In article
> <artNOSPAMcincoSPAM-NO...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,
> artcinco <artNOSPAMc...@bellsouth.netNOSPAM> wrote:
>
> You have to feel sorry for Ronnie.

Perhaps not. I would suspect that all those people own atleast 3 copies of
Magica per capita.

Nada

Jun 9, 2004, 4:17:42 AM6/9/04
"Gamelan" <bobafet...@rcn.com> wrote:
> > You have to feel sorry for Ronnie.
>
> Perhaps not. I would suspect that all those people own atleast 3 copies of
> Magica per capita.

"Alt.music.dio" gives me the creeps. It's like a usenet lunatic asylum.

artcinco

Jun 9, 2004, 10:59:14 AM6/9/04
In article <b9c228ae.04060...@posting.google.com>,
nada...@hotmail.com (Nada) wrote:

Watch out or people will start using "U" when responding to "you" and
your highlighting color could abruptly change to magenta.