Dio cunts

Captain Tripps

May 2, 2007, 8:07:00 AM5/2/07
VOR and the rest of the dio cunts need to stay in their gated forum.

They can't handle the reality of ARRMO.

Voice of Reason

May 2, 2007, 9:00:51 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 7:07 am, Captain Tripps <cptri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> VOR and the rest of the dio cunts need to stay in their gated forum.
>
> They can't handle the reality of ARRMO.

And good morning to you too, Captain Tripps.

I wanted to thank you for changing your avatar last night in order to
show me a better angle of your Guild. It really is an unusually
beautiful bass.

Now, as far as this morning's nastiness on your part is concerned, I
forgive you for your comments directed toward me. I hope you can find
it within yourself to realize that you are merely going through a
reactionary phase. Apparently, you were banned on the DIO forum. I do
not know the specifics as to why you were banned. I did not ban you
because moderators are not given the power to do so. That would mean I
am undeserving of your vitriol - a fact you will realize when you pass
through the reactionary phase. Then you will think about all of the
nice chats we have had and feel bad for being so mean to me. Rest
assured, you needn't feel bad because I do not take your latest
comments personally.

I do, however, understand how you could be angry with others at the
DIO forum. You feel as though you have been treated unfairly, and I
would never dismiss another person's feelings as insignificant. I am
sorry things didn't work out better for you over there.

Look at it this way, Tripps: I come here and attempt to socialize with
everyone. I put up with two of your members acting like crybaby
faggots, issuing abusive comments my way, etc. Do I come on ARRMO and
make a topic telling everyone here to kiss my ass? No, I do not. That
is because I do not care about the opinions of two crybabies in
comparison to the interesting conversations I have with other users
here at ARRMO. I dismiss the crybabies and carry on about my business
of enjoying the nice members who are not threatened by my presence and
enjoy it as a breath of fresh air.

I think you should try to see things similarly. There is no reason to
be so upset.

Voice of Reason

May 2, 2007, 9:02:32 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 7:07 am, Captain Tripps <cptri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> VOR and the rest of the dio cunts need to stay in their gated forum.
>
> They can't handle the reality of ARRMO.

Tripps - You are not a crybaby faggot.

I was talking about two other people here who shall remain nameless.

I actually like you.

Captain Tripps

May 2, 2007, 9:38:28 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 9:00 am, Voice of Reason <locust.of.cont...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I'm not upset, I'm just straight up pissed off. If you get a chance,
tell that kilted blowhard Devin that he can join me here anytime he
wants to let me finish a discussion rather than slamming the door on
it. If the guy had any stones whatsoever he'd have played his ace card
and proved something besides the fact that he called in his mommy to
ban me when he knew I had made a fool out of him.

Voice of Reason

May 2, 2007, 9:47:54 AM5/2/07

Shall I tell him to bring swords or pistols?

If I relay a message for you, you have to retract your ARRMO board
statement about me being a "pansie." I have a reputation to uphold and
cannot have my good name sullied. ;-)

Deal?

Captain Tripps

May 2, 2007, 9:50:42 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 9:47 am, Voice of Reason <locust.of.cont...@gmail.com>

Tell him to bring a box of kleenex and some big-bird band-aids.

Should I change pansie to girly-man?

Voice of Reason

May 2, 2007, 10:01:29 AM5/2/07

I will include the details about Kleenex and Big Bird bandaids. I may
throw in something about Neosporin due to my germ phobia.

Girly-man is a nice gesture, but it just won't suffice. I think you
should say something along the lines of:

"I like VOR. You faggots need to stop whining because your insular
behavior is illustrative of your own insecurities as opposed to any
character flaws on the part of VOR. I am my own man and will not be
bullied into the mistreatment of another human being by the likes of
any ARRMO crybaby. Sorry guys, but I have principles."

That's how you really feel, isn't it?

Dirt Nap

May 2, 2007, 10:10:16 AM5/2/07

"Voice of Reason" <locust.o...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You opened a can of chowder, put it in the pot and didn't turn the flame on.
Now name the names.

Voice of Reason

May 2, 2007, 10:17:55 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 9:10 am, "Dirt Nap" <neilcole...@notarizedyahoo.com> wrote:
> "Voice of Reason" <locust.of.cont...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1178110951....@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> > On May 2, 7:07 am, Captain Tripps <cptri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> VOR and the rest of the dio cunts need to stay in their gated forum.
>
> >> They can't handle the reality of ARRMO.
>
> > Tripps - You are not a crybaby faggot.
>
> > I was talking about two other people here who shall remain nameless.
>
> > I actually like you.
>
> You opened a can of chowder, put it in the pot and didn't turn the flame on.
> Now name the names.

Dirt Nap - You know you aren't a crybaby faggot.

And, you know exactly who the crybaby faggots are. ;-)

I don't have to name names.

Voice of Reason

May 2, 2007, 10:51:36 AM5/2/07

This is your newly edited message:

"Screw you Devin you little weasel, and you too VOR.

What a couple of *pansies.

*(Devin is a proven pansy, while VOR has shown "mas cojones" than the
lowlander)"

Sorry, but that is unacceptable to me. Saying I have more balls than
someone who has no balls is hardly a glowing endorsement.

1. I have to be totally exonerated of the weasel charge.
2. You have to say how much you like me.
3. You have to use one of those pink "lovey-dovey" emoticons after you
say how much you like me.
3. You have to say you will not condone the tyranny of the crybaby
fags.

I will check back to see if you make those changes. Then I will relay
any message you wish.

You want to do all of those things anyway, so I am not asking that
much.

Captain Tripps

May 2, 2007, 10:54:44 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 10:17 am, Voice of Reason <locust.of.cont...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I just follow the *sniffles* and I can usually find them.

Captain Tripps

May 2, 2007, 10:57:29 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 10:51 am, Voice of Reason <locust.of.cont...@gmail.com>

It's not all about you, honey.

Dirt Nap

May 2, 2007, 11:00:37 AM5/2/07

"Captain Tripps" <cptr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You know nothing actually dies in here, whoever they are have those names
for the next ten years or so. You guys suck, who are the crybaby
faggots?????

artcinco

May 2, 2007, 11:06:46 AM5/2/07
In article <Xns992452905313C...@69.28.186.120>,
Captain Tripps <cptr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> VOR and the rest of the dio cunts need to stay in their gated forum.
>
> They can't handle the reality of ARRMO.

Every post deleted. That was sewious.

Captain Tripps

May 2, 2007, 11:09:43 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 11:06 am, artcinco <artci...@fema.gov> wrote:
> In article <Xns992452905313Ccptrippsgmail...@69.28.186.120>,

> Captain Tripps <cptri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > VOR and the rest of the dio cunts need to stay in their gated forum.
>
> > They can't handle the reality of ARRMO.
>
> Every post deleted. That was sewious.

He knew when his ass was kicked. The guy didn't have a chance really.

Voice of Reason

May 2, 2007, 11:16:57 AM5/2/07

True. Very true. It isn't really about me at all.

But I'm sure you can appreciate the fact that asking me to relay a
message to my "co-defendant" on the weasel and pansy charges is asking
a lot. Once you totally separate me from those charges in writing, I
would be more inclined to do your bidding.

You don't have to say you like me or use the pink emoticon because
those things are givens. :-)

Write up your demand list. I will draft a message to Devin which meets
your needs and submit it tonight.

Captain Tripps

May 2, 2007, 11:26:58 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 11:16 am, Voice of Reason <locust.of.cont...@gmail.com>

This is way too complicated.
fax me over a beer.

Agent Albert

May 2, 2007, 11:29:02 AM5/2/07

"Voice of Reason" <locust.o...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Can the Devin vs. Tripps duel take place in alt.pets.parrots.cockatiels? Must it
happen here?

artcinco

May 2, 2007, 11:31:53 AM5/2/07
In article <4638ae43$0$15136$4c36...@roadrunner.com>,
"Agent Albert" <agent...@twinpeaks.org> wrote:

I think you mean alt.pets.parrots.****atiels.

Captain Tripps

May 2, 2007, 11:37:46 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 11:29 am, "Agent Albert" <agentalb...@twinpeaks.org> wrote:
> "Voice of Reason" <locust.of.cont...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1178119017.6...@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

What are you talking about? That fairy won't post in here.

Church of Sabbatology

May 2, 2007, 11:52:54 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 10:31 am, artcinco <artci...@fema.gov> wrote:

> I think you mean alt.pets.parrots.****atiels.

I nominate this for Supernaut LOL post of the day award.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Captain Tripps

May 2, 2007, 2:36:12 PM5/2/07
On May 2, 1:56 pm, TAP - arrmo rules <arrmo_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I thought this was going to a thread about how Ronnie counts with his
> pants off.

Count Plodula.

Supernaut

May 2, 2007, 5:55:11 PM5/2/07

> Look at it this way, Tripps: I come here and attempt to socialize with
> everyone. I put up with two of your members acting like crybaby
> faggots, issuing abusive comments my way, etc. Do I come on ARRMO and
> make a topic telling everyone here to kiss my ass? No, I do not. That
> is because I do not care about the opinions of two crybabies in
> comparison to the interesting conversations I have with other users
> here at ARRMO. I dismiss the crybabies and carry on about my business
> of enjoying the nice members who are not threatened by my presence and
> enjoy it as a breath of fresh air.

At least you get it to a point, you said this place was "creepy" and now
you're starting to get it. One of the criteria's of this place is, if you
can't handle getting your balls busted then leave, everyone here is fair
game to get piled on. It's been that way since the beginning and even back
in the days when most of Regs here were all at AMBS.

Everyone here at one point in time {several points in time} has been
ridiculed and hazed, from a giant blunder to the smallest insignificant
thing. It the way this group works. It's like a pack of Piranhas, if even
the smallest hint of blood is in the water ... expect a swarm to tear at
your flesh. no one is immune! It's what makes ARRMO a great place to post.

Many have come to ARRMO in the past, and Newbies always get hazed, harshly,
most run in fear, the strong survive. Either you get this place or you
don't.

Take PEAOM, he was a real nice guy when he first came here,chatting about
his fave band,his love of Scotland and how Pink Floyd was the best band
ever, now he's a cynical bastard who spares no expense for others feelings.

ARRMO it's not for the weak. just remember don't take this place seriously
and you'll be ok.

Message has been deleted

Supernaut

May 2, 2007, 6:13:41 PM5/2/07

"TAP - arrmo rules" <arrm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 2 May 2007 14:55:11 -0700, "Supernaut" <su...@typing.net>
> wrote:
>

>>At least you get it to a point, you said this place was "creepy" and now
>>you're starting to get it. One of the criteria's of this place is, if you
>>can't handle getting your balls busted then leave, everyone here is fair
>>game to get piled on. It's been that way since the beginning and even back
>>in the days when most of Regs here were all at AMBS.
>>
>>Everyone here at one point in time {several points in time} has been
>>ridiculed and hazed, from a giant blunder to the smallest insignificant
>>thing. It the way this group works. It's like a pack of Piranhas, if even
>>the smallest hint of blood is in the water ... expect a swarm to tear at
>>your flesh. no one is immune! It's what makes ARRMO a great place to post.
>>
>>Many have come to ARRMO in the past, and Newbies always get hazed,
>>harshly,
>>most run in fear, the strong survive. Either you get this place or you
>>don't.
>>
>>Take PEAOM, he was a real nice guy when he first came here,chatting about
>>his fave band,his love of Scotland and how Pink Floyd was the best band
>>ever, now he's a cynical bastard who spares no expense for others
>>feelings.
>>
>>ARRMO it's not for the weak. just remember don't take this place
>>seriously
>>and you'll be ok.
>
> Dumbest post ever.

at least I don't think Steve Morse is god :) ..... what a numbnut.

Message has been deleted

Scot Clayton

May 2, 2007, 6:55:30 PM5/2/07
Supernaut wrote:

> Take PEAOM, he was a real nice guy when he first came here,chatting about
> his fave band,his love of Scotland and how Pink Floyd was the best band
> ever, now he's a cynical bastard who spares no expense for others feelings.
>
> ARRMO it's not for the weak. just remember don't take this place seriously
> and you'll be ok.

I wish I'd have gotten this 'intro' when I first showed up...

...oh..and BTW, you broke the 3 paragraph rule!

..and unlike some, I'm still the innocent, sweet, nice person I've
always been!

--
-*-Scot
ScotC...@ScotClayton.org

Supernaut

May 2, 2007, 7:02:05 PM5/2/07

> He is god, and god plays really annoying widdly widdly guitar solos.

just put on your pilgrim hat and hop in your canoe!

Church of Sabbatology

May 2, 2007, 7:03:01 PM5/2/07
On May 2, 4:07 pm, TAP - arrmo rules <arrmo_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2 May 2007 14:55:11 -0700, "Supernaut" <s...@typing.net>
> wrote:
>

> >At least you get it to a point, you said this place was "creepy" and now
> >you're starting to get it. One of the criteria's of this place is, if you
> >can't handle getting your balls busted then leave, everyone here is fair
> >game to get piled on. It's been that way since the beginning and even back
> >in the days when most of Regs here were all at AMBS.
>
> >Everyone here at one point in time {several points in time} has been
> >ridiculed and hazed, from a giant blunder to the smallest insignificant
> >thing. It the way this group works. It's like a pack of Piranhas, if even
> >the smallest hint of blood is in the water ... expect a swarm to tear at
> >your flesh. no one is immune! It's what makes ARRMO a great place to post.
>
> >Many have come to ARRMO in the past, and Newbies always get hazed, harshly,
> >most run in fear, the strong survive. Either you get this place or you
> >don't.
>
> >Take PEAOM, he was a real nice guy when he first came here,chatting about
> >his fave band,his love of Scotland and how Pink Floyd was the best band
> >ever, now he's a cynical bastard who spares no expense for others feelings.
>
> >ARRMO it's not for the weak. just remember don't take this place seriously
> >and you'll be ok.
>
> Dumbest post ever.

I nominate this for the Supernaut LOL of the hour award. In fact,
this may be the first time I've actually busted out laughing after
reading a TAP post in the last 10 years.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Church of Sabbatology

May 2, 2007, 7:14:03 PM5/2/07
On May 2, 5:11 pm, TAP - arrmo rules <arrmo_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 2 May 2007 16:03:01 -0700, Church of Sabbatology
> I've never laughted at any of your posts. I've never even read one.

2nd dumbest post ever.

Message has been deleted

Wereo_SUPREME

May 3, 2007, 1:21:36 AM5/3/07
"artcinco" <artc...@fema.gov> wrote in message
lol :o

Wereo_SUPREME

May 3, 2007, 1:26:16 AM5/3/07
"Supernaut" <su...@typing.net> wrote in message
The only thing that never gets bashed is the Doctrine of the Wereo. The
Wereo is the Upheld and the Miracle. I am the Prophet of Wereo.

artcinco

May 3, 2007, 10:23:52 AM5/3/07
In article <CF8_h.30976$n_.25011@attbi_s21>,
Scot Clayton <ScotC...@RonnieJamesDio.org> wrote:

> Supernaut wrote:
>
> > Take PEAOM, he was a real nice guy when he first came here,chatting about
> > his fave band,his love of Scotland and how Pink Floyd was the best band
> > ever, now he's a cynical bastard who spares no expense for others feelings.
> >
> > ARRMO it's not for the weak. just remember don't take this place seriously
> > and you'll be ok.
> >

> I wish I'd have gotten this 'intro' when I first showed up...

You being male and all might have had something to do with it, Scot.

artcinco

May 3, 2007, 10:25:20 AM5/3/07
In article <6l6i3352qlpcdekae...@4ax.com>,
TAP - arrmo rules <arrm...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 02 May 2007 23:11:20 GMT, TAP - arrmo rules
> <arrm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On 2 May 2007 16:03:01 -0700, Church of Sabbatology

> ><sabba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>

> >I've never laughted at any of your posts.
>

> Or laughed. Fuck you, Ned.

I think you mean "**** you, Ned."

(Might as well beat this to death.)

Scot Clayton

May 3, 2007, 10:49:17 AM5/3/07
artcinco wrote:

> You being male and all might have had something to do with it, Scot.

No...I'm shocked..

sani.a...@pp.inet.fi

May 3, 2007, 11:27:55 AM5/3/07
On 2 touko, 18:31, artcinco <artci...@fema.gov> wrote:
> In article <4638ae43$0$15136$4c368...@roadrunner.com>,
> "Agent Albert" <agentalb...@twinpeaks.org> wrote:
>

> > "Voice of Reason" <locust.of.cont...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Is there another discussion forum on-the-making for off-flamewars
originating from other discussion forums built as sidedishes for the
newsgroups?

Captain Tripps

May 3, 2007, 11:30:20 AM5/3/07

We wrote the book on "on-the-making for off-flamewars originating from

other discussion forums built as sidedishes for the newsgroups"

It's called: "the-making for off-flamewars originating from other
discussion forums built as sidedishes for the newsgroups - For DuMBIES"

artcinco

May 3, 2007, 11:37:44 AM5/3/07

reborn rolla

May 3, 2007, 12:24:58 PM5/3/07
artcinco wrote:

> You being female and all might have had something to do with it, Scot.

I think we know that before but now uąr exposing the COWARDLY PUNK
JUNKIE makes it even more credible