I have returned

AHarris177

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99

I still see that this newsgroup is still filled with trash. At least
it seems that the anti Metallica sheep are starting to leave finally,
and none too soon. Its hard to belive after almost 3 years since Load
come out, this group is still at it. You would think that t hese losers
would be happy that the new Garage days tracks were mostly heavy metal,
but no, they still whine that Metallica does not sound like Master of
Puppets. Then you have various morons like D Metina, Faceme78, and
Signifigant Pickle, who just write insulting posts to anyone, basically
its a clique. But anyone can remeber, the real Metallica fans will
stand out in the end.

Adam Harris
Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.

AHarris177

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99

Toraz Chryx

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (from an athiest that's saying a LOT)

> I still see that this newsgroup is still filled with trash. At least
>it seems that the anti Metallica sheep are starting to leave finally,
>and none too soon. Its hard to belive after almost 3 years since Load
>come out, this group is still at it. You would think that t hese losers
>would be happy that the new Garage days tracks were mostly heavy metal,
>but no, they still whine that Metallica does not sound like Master of
>Puppets. Then you have various morons like D Metina, Faceme78, and
>Signifigant Pickle, who just write insulting posts to anyone, basically
>its a clique. But anyone can remeber, the real Metallica fans will
>stand out in the end.

Actually, now I complain that old/new Metallica doesn't sound like Gwar, but
that's irrelevent.....

HAIL STUPIDITY!!!!!!111!!11!111!!!

-
Toraz Chryx | ICQ #: 1653327
Toraz...@hillbanks.demon.co.uk
To...@Chryx.telinco.co.uk

"This loneliness is for all to see..
Painful emptiness.. it's killing me
I coveted that which was not mine
I had to burn down my pretty shrine"
- Various

Mega-thrasher

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:41:20 GMT, "AHarris177" <aharr...@yahoo.com>
spewed forth:

>My faggot self is back!

Not for long, you always tuck your tail and leave soon enough.

You will be FAR more useful to humanity when your piece of shit flesh
is decayed and forgotten.

John Chedsey

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99

Gosh. It's times like this when I just say to myself, "The love is so
strong today"
--
====================
Satan Stole My Teddybear

Ken Witherow

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
AHarris177 wrote:
> Puppets. Then you have various morons like D Metina, Faceme78, and
> Signifigant Pickle, who just write insulting posts to anyone, basically
> its a clique. But anyone can remeber, the real Metallica fans will

What no mention of me?? I've had to have the most posts in the past
couple weeks damn it! Of course, mine were mainly only directed at one
person... As for the clique, anybody wanna change our group from the
bashers to the wolf pack? :)

> stand out in the end.

yes WE will.

--
Ken Witherow
Keeper of the alt.rock-n-roll.metal.metallica FAQ

D. Mentia

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
AHarris177 wrote:

> I still see that this newsgroup is still filled with trash.

Mmmm ... you can just SMEEEEELL the mutton.

> At least it seems that the anti Metallica sheep are starting to leave
> finally, and none too soon.

They're leaving? How do you figure?

> Its hard to belive after almost 3 years since Load come out, this
> group is still at it.

<waggles her tongue at you>

> You would think that t hese losers would be happy that the new Garage
> days tracks were mostly heavy metal,

<insert mad giggling here>

> but no, they still whine that Metallica does not sound like Master of
> Puppets.

Actually, I think Cthulhu wants the next Metallica CD to sound like
sodomy.

> Then you have various morons like D Metina,

<sniffle> You could have at least spelld my name right! <starts bawling>

> Faceme78, and Signifigant Pickle, who just write insulting posts to
> anyone,

No, no, no. There's a special breed of human that is worthy of our
brilliance and insight. We wouldn't waste it on just *anybody*...

> basically its a clique. But anyone can remeber, the real Metallica

> fans will stand out in the end.

Please substitute "real" for "True" in the quote in my signature file.

Toodles.

D. Mentia
-------------
Metria's better half.

"I don't have the glands of a True Believer."
:: R. A. Wilson ::

Anti-Pschutt Inc.: Innovations in Cyber-violence since 1997
http://www.vclub.com/pch/anti_pschutt/

D. Mentia

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
Ken Witherow wrote:

> AHarris177 wrote:
> > Puppets. Then you have various morons like D Metina, Faceme78, and

> > Signifigant Pickle, who just write insulting posts to anyone,
> > basically its a clique. But anyone can remeber, the real Metallica
> > fans will
>
> What no mention of me?? I've had to have the most posts in the past
> couple weeks damn it!

Every so often the poster here are allowed to behold some awesome and
breathtaking display of sheer, assinine stupidity. AHarris makes Cthulu
look like an amateur when it comes to making an ass of himself. Truly,
sir, these are blesséd times.

John Chedsey

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
Mega-thrasher wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 04:04:49 GMT, "Significant Pickle"
> <sgnfc...@aol.com> spewed forth:
>

> >EVOLVE OR DIE.
>
> For "people" like this your statement should be ammended to simply:
>
> DIE

And here I was thinking Metallica was that hippie band that endorsed
love for fellow man...

D. Mentia

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
Toraz Chryx wrote:

> Actually, now I complain that old/new Metallica doesn't sound like
> Gwar, but that's irrelevent.....

Oh no. It's perfectly relevent. <Drools> MMmm ... sexy Gwar ...

B.Listerine

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
Ken Witherow wrote:

> What no mention of me?? I've had to have the most posts in the past

> couple weeks damn it! Of course, mine were mainly only directed at one
> person... As for the clique, anybody wanna change our group from the
> bashers to the wolf pack? :)

Blue Devils

Mega-thrasher

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
On 23 Feb 1999 21:12:02 GMT, Ken Witherow <phan...@frontiernet.net>
spewed forth:

>What no mention of me?? I've had to have the most posts in the past
>couple weeks damn it! Of course, mine were mainly only directed at one
>person... As for the clique, anybody wanna change our group from the
>bashers to the wolf pack? :)

I don't care, I just want to rape, pillage, and kill!

-------

A grim myriad, a grey kaleidoscope, sterile, contrasting.
Born and die, institutionalized, a bleak epitaph.
An apalogue so sad.

Cross indexed, cross dissected
Cross referenced, contabescence
Cross indexed, cross bisected
Cross referenced, certificate of death/certified dead.

Machine coded, reduced to hard memory, in a data base.
Digitalised, statistical obituary your only legacy,
your final resting place.

----Carcass

FaceMe78

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
> I still see that this newsgroup is still filled with trash. At least

>it seems that the anti Metallica sheep are starting to leave finally,
>and none too soon. Its hard to belive after almost 3 years since Load
>come out, this group is still at it. You would think that t hese losers

>would be happy that the new Garage days tracks were mostly heavy metal,
>but no, they still whine that Metallica does not sound like Master of
>Puppets. Then you have various morons like D Metina, Faceme78, and
>Signifigant Pickle, who just write insulting posts to anyone, basically
>its a clique. But anyone can remeber, the real Metallica fans will
>stand out in the end.
>
> Adam Harris
>--

You're back!!!!!!!!!! Now leave again you stupid little fly..

"All I wanted was a pepsi just one pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me just
one pepsi!"-ST

Significant Pickle

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
Mega-thrasher <thra...@swbellnospam.net> wrote in article
<36d610c3...@news.swbell.net>...

> On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:41:20 GMT, "AHarris177" <aharr...@yahoo.com>
> spewed forth:
>
> >My faggot self is back!
>
> Not for long, you always tuck your tail and leave soon enough.
>
> You will be FAR more useful to humanity when your piece of shit flesh
> is decayed and forgotten.

<points accusatory finger> You're being MOODY!!!!!!!111111!!11111!!1! :)

E.
--
"Misanthrope,
Hater of all mankind

Significant Pickle

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
AHarris177 <aharr...@yahoo.com> wrote in article
<B6tA2.7076$po....@c01read02.service.talkway.com>...

> I still see that this newsgroup is still filled with trash. At least
> it seems that the anti Metallica sheep are starting to leave finally,
> and none too soon. Its hard to belive after almost 3 years since Load
> come out, this group is still at it. You would think that t hese losers
> would be happy that the new Garage days tracks were mostly heavy metal,
> but no, they still whine that Metallica does not sound like Master of
> Puppets. Then you have various morons like D Metina, Faceme78, and
> Signifigant Pickle, who just write insulting posts to anyone, basically
> its a clique. But anyone can remeber, the real Metallica fans will
> stand out in the end.

Dude, why do YOU bother? You show up for a couple of posts, invade our
lives with your MINDBOGGLING pointlessness, and then run away when the
rapists come knocking at your door.

Mega-Thrasher already pre-empted my auto-flame, so instead.....

EVOLVE OR DIE.

THINK. LEARN. LIVE!!

Mega-thrasher

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 04:02:40 GMT, "Significant Pickle"
<sgnfc...@aol.com> spewed forth:

>Mega-thrasher <thra...@swbellnospam.net> wrote in article

><36d610c3...@news.swbell.net>...
>> On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:41:20 GMT, "AHarris177" <aharr...@yahoo.com>
>> spewed forth:
>>
>> >My faggot self is back!
>>
>> Not for long, you always tuck your tail and leave soon enough.
>>
>> You will be FAR more useful to humanity when your piece of shit flesh
>> is decayed and forgotten.
>
><points accusatory finger> You're being MOODY!!!!!!!111111!!11111!!1! :)

Damn straight! ;-)

Mega-thrasher

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 04:04:49 GMT, "Significant Pickle"
<sgnfc...@aol.com> spewed forth:

>EVOLVE OR DIE.

For "people" like this your statement should be ammended to simply:

DIE

-------

Mega-thrasher

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:26:43 -0700, John Chedsey
<kraz...@peakpeak.com> spewed forth:

>Mega-thrasher wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 04:04:49 GMT, "Significant Pickle"
>> <sgnfc...@aol.com> spewed forth:
>>

>> >EVOLVE OR DIE.
>>
>> For "people" like this your statement should be ammended to simply:
>>
>> DIE
>

>And here I was thinking Metallica was that hippie band that endorsed
>love for fellow man...

DYING TIME IS HEREEEEEE!!!!!!! DAMAGE INC.

nah, I think you were thinking of Deicide! :-)

AHarris177

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 20:29:12 -0800 "D. Mentia"
<d_me...@earthlink.net.SpamTheYeti> wrote:
> Ken Witherow wrote:
> >
> > AHarris177 wrote:
> > > Puppets. Then you have various morons like D Metina, Faceme78, and
> > > Signifigant Pickle, who just write insulting posts to anyone,
> > > basically its a clique. But anyone can remeber, the real Metallica
> > > fans will
> >
> > What no mention of me?? I've had to have the most posts in the past
> > couple weeks damn it!
>
> Every so often the poster here are allowed to behold some awesome and
> breathtaking display of sheer, assinine stupidity. AHarris makes Cthulu
> look like an amateur when it comes to making an ass of himself. Truly,
> sir, these are blesséd times.

Why are you still here, D Mentia, you seem to have no purpose what so
ever, and
you and your worthless clique have ruined this newsgroup. It just makes
me ill
how you and 4 or 5 other morons just flame away at real Metallica fans.

AHarris177

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
<sgnfc...@aol.com> wrote:
> AHarris177 <aharr...@yahoo.com> wrote in article
> <B6tA2.7076$po....@c01read02.service.talkway.com>...
> >
> > I still see that this newsgroup is still filled with trash. At least
> > it seems that the anti Metallica sheep are starting to leave finally,
> > and none too soon. Its hard to belive after almost 3 years since Load
> > come out, this group is still at it. You would think that t hese losers
> > would be happy that the new Garage days tracks were mostly heavy metal,
> > but no, they still whine that Metallica does not sound like Master of
> > Puppets. Then you have various morons like D Metina, Faceme78, and
> > Signifigant Pickle, who just write insulting posts to anyone, basically
> > its a clique. But anyone can remeber, the real Metallica fans will
> > stand out in the end.
>
> Dude, why do YOU bother? You show up for a couple of posts, invade our
> lives with your MINDBOGGLING pointlessness, and then run away when the
> rapists come knocking at your door.

You are just a poser, I remeber that you were one of the top
defenders of Metallica, but it
seems that you changed your tune just to be cool with the basers clique.

> Mega-Thrasher already pre-empted my auto-flame, so instead.....
>
> EVOLVE OR DIE.
>
> THINK. LEARN. LIVE!!

I remeber that you used that to describe the whiny losers who wanted
Metallica to make another Master
of Puppets, I guess you want to fit in with the clique.

> E.
> --
> "Misanthrope,
> Hater of all mankind
> There is some hope,
> For those who own their mind
> They came, they saw, and acknowledged
> Some good, some bad,
> Opinion: dangerous"
> --Death. "Misanthrope"

John Chedsey

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
AHarris177 wrote:

> > Every so often the poster here are allowed to behold some awesome and
> > breathtaking display of sheer, assinine stupidity. AHarris makes Cthulu
> > look like an amateur when it comes to making an ass of himself. Truly,
> > sir, these are blesséd times.
> >

> Why are you still here, D Mentia, you seem to have no purpose what so
> ever, and
> you and your worthless clique have ruined this newsgroup. It just makes
> me ill
> how you and 4 or 5 other morons just flame away at real Metallica fans.

The thing that amuses me is when one must align himself with a product.
"I drink Coke" "I wear Levis" "I am a Broncos fan" "I am a real
Metallica fan" It's all decoration and disguises. Make no claims
beyond being a fan of music and you shall avoid becoming the sheep Mr. E
mentions. The only thing that matters is GOOD MUSIC. Which, judging by
that bit I heard of the new Metallica on the radio the other night, is
not what Metallica is doing these days....

If you feel these people are morons, why must you dilligently reply to
every remark they make?

AHarris177

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 20:33:41 -0800 "D. Mentia"
<d_me...@earthlink.net.SpamTheYeti> wrote:

> AHarris177 wrote:
> >
> > I still see that this newsgroup is still filled with trash.
>
> Mmmm ... you can just SMEEEEELL the mutton.

I am proud to stand by Metallica, you just bash.

> > At least it seems that the anti Metallica sheep are starting to leave
> > finally, and none too soon.
>

> They're leaving? How do you figure?

Less moronic Metallica posts, its just down to the 5 of you, Queen
Clique.

> > Its hard to belive after almost 3 years since Load come out, this
> > group is still at it.
>

> <waggles her tongue at you>

Dont have a point, do you?

> > You would think that t hese losers would be happy that the new Garage
> > days tracks were mostly heavy metal,
>

> <insert mad giggling here>

> > but no, they still whine that Metallica does not sound like Master of
> > Puppets.
>

> Actually, I think Cthulhu wants the next Metallica CD to sound like
> sodomy.
>

> > Then you have various morons like D Metina,
>

> <sniffle> You could have at least spelld my name right! <starts bawling>

Too bad, queen, do you want me to kiss the ground you walk on, oh
never mind
it must be dirt since you must live in a trailer park.

> > Faceme78, and Signifigant Pickle, who just write insulting posts to
> > anyone,
>

> No, no, no. There's a special breed of human that is worthy of our
> brilliance and insight. We wouldn't waste it on just *anybody*...
>

> > basically its a clique. But anyone can remeber, the real Metallica
> > fans will stand out in the end.
>

> Please substitute "real" for "True" in the quote in my signature file.
>
> Toodles.
>
> D. Mentia

You really need a life, anyways, to the real metallica fans, e mail me
to get a new newsgroup going.

-------------
> Metria's better half.
>
> "I don't have the glands of a True Believer."
> :: R. A. Wilson ::
>
> Anti-Pschutt Inc.: Innovations in Cyber-violence since 1997
> http://www.vclub.com/pch/anti_pschutt/

D. Mentia

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
AHarris177 wrote:

> Why are you still here, D Mentia, you seem to have no purpose what
> so ever, and you and your worthless clique have ruined this newsgroup.

What clique? I don't quite understand that. I don't run amok flaming
people for liking whatever music it is they like. Perchance if you'd
taken a moment to read what I've said recently you might truly have come
to see that.

> It just makes me ill

My sincerest apologies. Mint usually makes that better.

> how you and 4 or 5 other morons just flame away at real Metallica
> fans.

I think you're the first idiot I've flamed in months. I could be wrong,
but I don't remember it. And what I've said is not even flaming. You
really *ARE* amusing.

Toodles.

D. Mentia

D. Mentia

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
AHarris177 wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 20:33:41 -0800 "D. Mentia"
> <d_me...@earthlink.net.SpamTheYeti> wrote:
> > AHarris177 wrote:
> > >
> > > I still see that this newsgroup is still filled with trash.
> >
> > Mmmm ... you can just SMEEEEELL the mutton.
>
> I am proud to stand by Metallica, you just bash.

Aaaaah, correction, grasshopper. I merely point out the silliness in
liking a band simply because others like the band. It is, after all,
intention that separates sheep from not sheep. And many a poster here
has admitted to liking Load and Reload simply because they like the
music. That admission is admirable.

> > > At least it seems that the anti Metallica sheep are starting to
> > > leave finally, and none too soon.
> >
> > They're leaving? How do you figure?
>
> Less moronic Metallica posts, its just down to the 5 of you, Queen
> Clique.

"Queen Bitch", thank you.

> > > Its hard to belive after almost 3 years since Load come out, this
> > > group is still at it.
> >
> > <waggles her tongue at you>
>
> Dont have a point, do you?

NEVAH! There's really no fun in having a point. It run into stuff and
stick that way. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

> > > Then you have various morons like D Metina,
> >
> > <sniffle> You could have at least spelld my name right! <starts
> > bawling>
>
> Too bad, queen, do you want me to kiss the ground you walk on,

No, no. Just my left ass-cheek. =)

> oh never mind it must be dirt since you must live in a trailer park.

Actually, I live in a dorm room, but that'll be changing next year. Yes,
oh yes, kids. You read right. D's running out into the world of Renting
An Apartment from one of the Evil Isla Vista Landlords. The places that
my room mate has really liked have had wood panelling and shag carpets
(gag!). The places that I liked had broken refridgerators and views of
parking lots.

> > > Faceme78, and Signifigant Pickle, who just write insulting posts
> > > to anyone,
> >
> > No, no, no. There's a special breed of human that is worthy of our
> > brilliance and insight. We wouldn't waste it on just *anybody*...

I'm noticing you either forgot to reply to that or you simply didn't,
which may imply that you acknowledge that it's all for fun.

> > > basically its a clique. But anyone can remeber, the real Metallica
> > > fans will stand out in the end.
> >
> > Please substitute "real" for "True" in the quote in my signature
> > file.

Actually, a more correct substitution would have been "real" for "True"
and "fan" for "Believer."

> You really need a life, anyways,

I have a life. I have a job. I have a full-credit load at UCSB. I have
plenty of things to occupy my time with and this newsgroup happens to be
one of them (amongst avoiding the Physics homework, math homework and
sleep, most notably). This is really the only newsgroup that I read with
any regularity.

> to the real metallica fans, e mail me to get a new newsgroup going.

You do that, snookums.

Scummy4

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
>Oh no. It's perfectly relevent. <Drools> MMmm ... sexy Gwar ...

::clears throat::

I know Gwar.

Your Lord,
Scummy
-----------------------------------
Set of 3 Collectible Action Figures

Mega-thrasher

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:54:40 GMT, "AHarris177" <aharr...@yahoo.com>
spewed forth:

>On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 20:33:41 -0800 "D. Mentia"

><d_me...@earthlink.net.SpamTheYeti> wrote:
>> AHarris177 wrote:
>> >
>> > I still see that this newsgroup is still filled with trash.
>>
>> Mmmm ... you can just SMEEEEELL the mutton.
>>

> I am proud to stand by Metallica, you just bash.

<translation>

I am PROUD to stand in FRONT of Metallica BENT OVER!!

Scummy4

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
>Why are you still here, D Mentia, you seem to have no purpose what so
>ever

Yet bitching about how she's here is a great reason to be around.

Shut up.

Mega-thrasher

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
On 24 Feb 1999 21:57:35 GMT, scu...@aol.com (Scummy4) spewed forth:

>>Oh no. It's perfectly relevent. <Drools> MMmm ... sexy Gwar ...
>
>::clears throat::
>
>I know Gwar.

intimately? ;-)

Scummy4

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
>>I know Gwar.
>
>intimately? ;-)

You haven't seen the pic?

http://www.gwar.net/amg/people/scummy.html

D. Mentia

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
Scummy4 wrote:

> >Oh no. It's perfectly relevent. <Drools> MMmm ... sexy Gwar ...
>
> ::clears throat::
>
> I know Gwar.

I know. And that's why I hate you.

Significant Pickle

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99
AHarris177 <aharr...@yahoo.com> wrote in article
<B7OA2.7671$po....@c01read02.service.talkway.com>...

> On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 04:04:49 GMT "Significant Pickle"
> <sgnfc...@aol.com> wrote:
> > AHarris177 <aharr...@yahoo.com> wrote in article
> > <B6tA2.7076$po....@c01read02.service.talkway.com>...

> > Dude, why do YOU bother? You show up for a couple of posts, invade

our
> > lives with your MINDBOGGLING pointlessness, and then run away when the
> > rapists come knocking at your door.
> >
> You are just a poser, I remeber that you were one of the top
> defenders of Metallica, but it
> seems that you changed your tune just to be cool with the basers clique.

Do you know what "projecting" means?

> > Mega-Thrasher already pre-empted my auto-flame, so instead.....
> >
> > EVOLVE OR DIE.
> >
> > THINK. LEARN. LIVE!!
> >

> I remeber that you used that to describe the whiny losers who wanted
> Metallica to make another Master
> of Puppets, I guess you want to fit in with the clique.

Now I remember you!

Waste of time. Let the others flame you.

Rot and die.

JGordon452

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
>Subject: Re: I have returned
>From: John Chedsey <kraz...@peakpeak.com>
>Date: 2/24/99 1:46 AM Central Standard Time

>AHarris177 wrote:
>
>> > Every so often the poster here are allowed to behold some awesome and
>> > breathtaking display of sheer, assinine stupidity. AHarris makes Cthulu
>> > look like an amateur when it comes to making an ass of himself. Truly,
>> > sir, these are blesséd times.
>> >

>> Why are you still here, D Mentia, you seem to have no purpose what so
>> ever, and
>> you and your worthless clique have ruined this newsgroup. It just makes
>> me ill

>> how you and 4 or 5 other morons just flame away at real Metallica fans.
>
>The thing that amuses me is when one must align himself with a product.
>"I drink Coke" "I wear Levis" "I am a Broncos fan" "I am a real
>Metallica fan" It's all decoration and disguises. Make no claims
>beyond being a fan of music and you shall avoid becoming the sheep Mr. E
>mentions. The only thing that matters is GOOD MUSIC. Which, judging by
>that bit I heard of the new Metallica on the radio the other night, is
>not what Metallica is doing these days....
>
>If you feel these people are morons, why must you dilligently reply to
>every remark they make?
>
>--
>====================
>Satan Stole My Teddybear
>http://www.chedsey.com

_on topic post_

Any of you guys got any good nude pics of Angelina Jolie? Hoochie mama!

Jim Gordon

The Missing Link (members.aol.com/JGordon452/missinglink1.html); a web page
devoid of all quality. Best viewed in Explorer; better viewed not at all.

"Faster- this world is heading straight into a big disaster" -Rage

UnTamed

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
wrote:

>AHarris177 wrote:
>> Puppets. Then you have various morons like D Metina, Faceme78, and
>> Signifigant Pickle, who just write insulting posts to anyone, basically

>> its a clique. But anyone can remeber, the real Metallica fans will
>

>What no mention of me?? I've had to have the most posts in the past

>couple weeks damn it! Of course, mine were mainly only directed at one
>person... As for the clique, anybody wanna change our group from the
>bashers to the wolf pack? :)
>

>> stand out in the end.
>

>yes WE will.
>
>--
>Ken Witherow
>Keeper of the alt.rock-n-roll.metal.metallica FAQ
>http://www.frontiernet.net/~phantoml/armm.html

Or the DICKheads?

UnTamed

Mega-thrasher

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
On Fri, 05 Mar 1999 10:06:14 GMT, adam...@ozemail.com.au (UnTamed)
spewed forth:

>Or the DICKheads?
>
>UnTamed

The DICKheads who WILL be your new masters.

-------

At night I listen to the sound of the animals, sleep has become a rare commodity it seems.
I understand now that there are no limits to what you are capable of.You don't even see it
yourselves, the news anchor on the TV set talks in a natural voice about rape, murder and this
weeks weather without change of tone--It seems that nothing matters as we close in on the
turn of the millenium, violence and commercial breaks has become the opium that used to be
religion. FUCK YOU, mankind. You're so ugly, so vain. The language of brutality is all you seem
to understand, bloodlust as long as it's someone elses blood. To fuck, suck, eat and shit. Breeding
has turned into a pastime, death as recreation...You are no better than a pack of hyenas, the
sight and smell of someone elses pain and misery makes you feel good, ensuring one more day in
safety, decimating the odds that you or someone you love is going to get hurt. Well don't fool
yourself, you're not safe, not in this world. All you are is collateral damage, presumptive
headlines, expendable meat to the media hounds, statistics and forensic reports for some
brainless fuck to drool over on the internet. YOU ARE ROYALLY FUCKED!!

---- The Haunted

UnTamed

Mar 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/6/99

Haha, hey you admitted to it....

UnTamed

Esko Illi

Mar 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/9/99
As I agree a 100 % with you I thought to write my letter as well. I think
the whole alt.rock'n'roll.metal.metallica name is ridiculous. It would be
much nearer to the truth if this group was named
come.here.to.slag.metallica.and.all.their.real.
fans.off. Or another option:
alt.music.everything.but.anything.to.have.to.do.with.metallica

I see no fucking point in the fact that when I try downloading some messages
here, I am informed that there are 2335432434324 unread messages. I become
even more fucked up when I see that about 2335432434320 of those have
something about Metallica to read in them. I am fucking damn sick and tired
of those fuckheads who only come here to tell people "he sucks" "Metallica
sucks" "Rerelease Kill'Em All"and all that fucking stupid shit.

You shitposters, take some advice: either you start to post something worth
reading, or optionally get the hell out of here, hunt down James and tell
him personally Metallica sucks, ok? If you weren't here, I'd guess the
number of posts would go down about 300 %

METALLICA RULES, THIS NEWSGROUP SUCKS(at least now!)!!!!!!!!!!

Risto

D. Mentia

Mar 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/9/99
Esko Illi wrote:

> You shitposters, take some advice: either you start to post something
> worth reading, or optionally get the hell out of here, hunt down James
> and tell him personally Metallica sucks, ok? If you weren't here, I'd
> guess the number of posts would go down about 300 %

Would you kindly shut the fuck up? There are a number of long threads
going on RIGHT NOW that are what intelligent discussion should be. It it
truly a pity you can't appreciate them.

Toodles.

D. Mentia
-------------
Metria's better half.

"I don't have the glands of a True Believer."
:: R. A. Wilson ::

Anti-Pschutt Inc.: Innovations in Cyber-violence since 1997

http://api.vclub.com

Ken Witherow

Mar 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/9/99
Esko Illi wrote:

> As I agree a 100 % with you I thought to write my letter as well. I think
> the whole alt.rock'n'roll.metal.metallica name is ridiculous. It would be
> much nearer to the truth if this group was named
> come.here.to.slag.metallica.and.all.their.real.
> fans.off. Or another option:
> alt.music.everything.but.anything.to.have.to.do.with.metallica
>
> I see no fucking point in the fact that when I try downloading some messages
> here, I am informed that there are 2335432434324 unread messages. I become
> even more fucked up when I see that about 2335432434320 of those have
> something about Metallica to read in them. I am fucking damn sick and tired
> of those fuckheads who only come here to tell people "he sucks" "Metallica
> sucks" "Rerelease Kill'Em All"and all that fucking stupid shit.
>
> You shitposters, take some advice: either you start to post something worth
> reading, or optionally get the hell out of here, hunt down James and tell
> him personally Metallica sucks, ok? If you weren't here, I'd guess the
> number of posts would go down about 300 %
>
> METALLICA RULES, THIS NEWSGROUP SUCKS(at least now!)!!!!!!!!!!

Do you see the word fan in ARMM anywhere? If you're that bitchy about
it, go start alt.muzak.metallica.sheep.mod

Mega-thrasher

Mar 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/10/99
On Tue, 09 Mar 1999 17:24:58 -0500, Ken Witherow
<phan...@frontiernet.net> spewed forth:

And of course since the word METAL _is_ in the title, we have no
choice but to talk about OTHER bands! ;-)

-------

You fucking maggots, don't crawl for me I'm not your friend. Spare me your bullshit, you animals with human
eyes. With power I consitute my norm. With hatred I cleanse this putrid world. We are the dead, Rising! Life
slips away, Chokehold! You fucking insects, don't talk to me I'm not your friend. Spare me your bullshit, you
animals with human eyes. With power I consitute my norm. With hatred I rule this blood dimmed world. We are
the dead, Rising! Life slips away, Chokehold! Sad mortals you're hollow. Your man-made god won't save you.
Don't try to escape me I will prevail. Transparent human life form. Barbed wire in your veins. Diseased and
lifeless creatures, NOW ENTER DEATH!

--- The Haunted

Mega-thrasher

Mar 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/10/99
On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:46:38 +0200, "Esko Illi"
<esko...@saunalahti.fi> spewed forth:

>METALLICA RULES, THIS NEWSGROUP SUCKS(at least now!)!!!!!!!!!!
>

>Risto

Why don't you just go post in the fucking FANCLUB (metclub) forum
instead?? SURELY there won't be any "bashing" going on THERE!

<heh heh>