I got fucked by James and Lars

Britney's Body Double

Nov 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/14/00

Last August I got a chance to see Metallica at an outdoor festival.
But it gets kinkier. I was also working at the time for a drug dealer,
because as a transvestite I can make deliveries without too much
hassle since most people find me creepy anyway. They tend to back
towards a wall whenever I show up. But this drug dealer told me I had
to work that night. "Aw..." I said.

I was only 22, and fresh out of the suburbs. My tight white-Latino ass
had not been punctured yet the way I wanted it to be and the way I
hoped someday a strong man like James Hetfield might. My dealer was a
corrupt Frenchman with a constant raging hardon, but he wasn't my
type. Still he knew what he wanted and took it.

So on the night of the show I am wearing a red dress with a ninja star
broach. My legs are shaved and I am recently washed with my makeup
looking good. A place full of teenage hormones checking me out as a
woman. It just about made me erect under the tape. I had 2 oz of
cocaine and some extras for the guys in Metallica. They were supposed
to find me by my broach. Finally a security guy led me backstage...

"What can we do for ya, lady?" said a resonably intoxicated James
Hetfield as I walked into the room. In my best falsetto I said, "I am
here bringing office supplies," looking around, wondering if they
knew. "Yeah right, lady," said Lars with emphasis on the last two
syllables. Before I knew it he had whipped my wig off, and torn open
my dress.

"Of all silliness..." said James but then his eyes widened when I
tossed him the giant package. "Well, I can understand that, anyway,"
he said. "Why're you dressed up like a girl?"

I couldn't say anything. Paralyzed with fear.

Finally Lars said, "Because he's a faggot."

"That's it," I said.

Lars fucking grabbed me again and I thought he was going to bite me
but instead he was deep tonguing me, while Kirk and Jason unpeeled the
rest of my dress and licked my mancherry ring. I could hear James
getting lubed up in the background, and sighed as Lars grabbed my
throbbing cock. He handed it to Kirk who began palming it while
wearing a creepy trenchcoat like all the guys hanging out near the
boy's locker room at the YMCA. Lars forced me to my knees, and shoved
his earnest 4" manhood into my waiting mouth.

I gulped and slurped while a painful ramming from behind let me know
that Jason was trying my ass with some guacamole for lubricant.
"URRRGGGHHH!!!" I moaned as Lars fired his searing milk into my
throat, gagging on the salty congealing mucus. At the same time Jason
suddenly squealed and from the strange pressure in my ass I realized
he was filling it. My 7" member fully erect, I was getting mouthed by
Kirk who had a bag of candy and a Tickle Me Elmo doll also. Jason
collapsed into a corner.

Now I thought, maybe it's my turn on the sweet round ass of Lars, but
instead I was roughly turned about and flung over a couch as a massive
9" erect James Hetfield strode over to me. "Boy, you ARE going to be a
woman when I am through." It was the most painful anal battering of my
life, but I could not stop shrieking my delight as he probed far into
my inmost essence.

They had to go play a show after that so I hung out and took PCP with
their trained dwarf gimp until they got sick of the crowd and came
back to the hotel room. In a fog of drugs and alcohol, I got fucked by
Lars and Jaymz all night long, satisfied Newstead twice and got free
UnderRoos(tm) from Kirk. I couldn't believe how long my ass bled the
next day but it's a night I never will forget!!

Dave Fill

Nov 15, 2000, 12:57:48 AM11/15/00
HAHAHAA

Funny stuff

Dave

"Britney's Body Double" <bre...@groin.com> wrote in message

Death Head

Nov 15, 2000, 2:25:45 AM11/15/00
Funny as in so damn stupid it's funny.

These boring, joke messages should be killed at the server.

They waste valuable forum space.

DH

"Dave Fill" <mrg...@optushome.com.au> wrote in message

Gumby

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00

"Death Head" <nos...@home.com> wrote in message

> Funny as in so damn stupid it's funny.
>
> These boring, joke messages should be killed at the server.
>
> They waste valuable forum space.
>
> DH

you complain about that and yet you post the entire fucking message again

Dave Fill

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
And their is an unlimmited (for our purposes) forum space right? And i know
it's not a forum.

DaVe
"Gumby" <gp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Death Head" <nos...@home.com> wrote in message

> > Funny as in so damn stupid it's funny.
> >
> > These boring, joke messages should be killed at the server.
> >
> > They waste valuable forum space.
> >
> > DH

Significant Pickle

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
Death Head <nos...@home.com> wrote in message
> Funny as in so damn stupid it's funny.

Exactly.

Just like everytime open your yawning anus of a mouth.

E.
--
"How can life after death be more serene than life itself?" - Suffocation

the mighty monkey

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
Please don't share your fantasies with us....

--
"I aways tell the truth, even when I lie!"
-Tony Montana, Scarface

Lord Vic

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
You're nothing special. Everyone who's bought their albums for the past
ten years has been fucked by Jame$ and Lar$....

In article <IzYSOnu8=JCWk9vFPF...@4ax.com>,

--
-----
Lord Vic - mastermind of RAMPAGE

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
On Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:46:02 -0600, "the mighty monkey" <n...@no.com>
wrote:

>Please don't share your fantasies with us....

Wow, what a useful post!

Because of this, you are no longer a troll! Congratulations!

I Have Spoken Again!!!! And I Will Never Stop!!!1!1!!1!1!

KoRN IS PHAT!!!!! IRON MAIDEN RULZ!!!!!!!!!!1

MOTORHEAD RULZ!!!!!!! CANNIBLE COPSE REEWLZZZZ!!11!111

ROTTING CHRIST AND CRADLE OF FILTH RULEEEES FOREVER!!!!!1111

NAPALM DEATH IS DA BOOOMB!!!!11111

But METALLICA suck!!!

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte836n/

Thank you. Have a spanking gorgeous day!

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
This CAN NOT be true.

Lars and Kirk are loyal to each other

the mighty monkey

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
Sniff...thank you.

--
"I aways tell the truth, even when I lie!"
-Tony Montana, Scarface

"T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!" <daddymac...@hotSpammail.com>

the mighty monkey

Nov 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/15/00
I think they where more fucked by their record label....that's buisness, the
consumer takes it up the ass....

--

"Lord Vic" <m_c...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> You're nothing special. Everyone who's bought their albums for the past
> ten years has been fucked by Jame$ and Lar$....
>
> In article <IzYSOnu8=JCWk9vFPF...@4ax.com>,

Elton Wheeler

Nov 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/16/00

"Death Head" <nos...@home.com> wrote in message
> Funny as in so damn stupid it's funny.
>
> These boring, joke messages should be killed at the server.
>
> They waste valuable forum space.

Not like your posts then...?????????

Your a fuckwit and I had hoped we had seen the last of you...oh well flame
thrower at the ready. Sad thing is DH is a chicken shit wanker who
kill-files anybody and everybody. Somebody flames, he/she/it runs scared
and kill-files....TWAT.

Rant over.

Cheers

Elton

'Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has got them, but some are more
obnoxious than others'

Lucifer

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
valuable forum space?? Gimme a fucking break. its a god damn text message.
And yeah there is pretty much unlimited space for the forum

T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
On Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:49:21 -0600, "the mighty monkey" <n...@no.com>
wrote:

>Sniff...thank you.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! troll.

the mighty monkey

Nov 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/17/00
damn

--
"I aways tell the truth, even when I lie!"
-Tony Montana, Scarface

"T. Iamatus... KUTUULUUUSS!!!1!1!!!!1!" <daddymac...@hotSpammail.com>

stickyourkic...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2013, 12:38:17 AM8/27/13