Dear Axl

Freddy Mercury

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
Whats with all the piano shit on Era

I like Gn'r as a Rock n' Roll band

your 'Alright' and extended Nov. Rain intro

CAN FUCK OFF !!!!

Rattus the RAT

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
Freddy Mercury a écrit dans le message <38473482...@yahoo.com>...

You can fuck off yourself, good music is not just:

1,2,3,4 Go [four lead guitars with lyrics]
This 'it's alright' is very cool

RAT

Catman the Great

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
> Whats with all the piano shit on Era
> I like Gn'r as a Rock n' Roll band
> your 'Alright' and extended Nov. Rain intro
> CAN FUCK OFF !!!!

My GOD! Freddie Mercury has risen from the grave! And he's on YAHOO!

With Regards,
Catman the Great

Satya Moorthy

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
everyone is entitled to their own opinion

--

"A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

brainless314

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
Ian, is that you?

--
brainless314
Blue

Estrangd83

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
>Whats with all the piano shit on Era
>
>I like Gn'r as a Rock n' Roll band
>
>your 'Alright' and extended Nov. Rain intro
>
>CAN FUCK OFF !!!!

If you don't like bands doing insrumentals and covers, then you would have to
tell 99% of the bads in the world to FUCK OFF
(Aerosmith,Metallica, etc)

Surge - The Guy on the Couch

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
>My GOD! Freddie Mercury has risen from the grave! And he's on YAHOO!
>
>With Regards,
>Catman the Great

LO fn L!!!
------
Surge
GN'F'nR's!
http://gnr.freehosting.net

"this is like watching reruns of the simpsons on crack...is the simpsons on
tonight? no its tuesday, fuck! damn duff beer"
"bozo plays guitar?"

Grizzly

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
Freddy Mercury <sick...@yahoo.com> said:
>Whats with all the piano shit on Era
>I like Gn'r as a Rock n' Roll band
>your 'Alright' and extended Nov. Rain intro
>CAN FUCK OFF !!!!

Hey, a Sex Pistols fan!

--
Grizzly

Unscar

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
I guess Freddy Mercury didnt die, he just hangs out with Elvis all day long.

Unscar
"Our brains are on fire with the feeling to kill and it wont go away untill we
drink all your beers"-James Hetfield
"You cant spell "Funeral" without "Fun"!"--Dave (me)
"God is a turtle"

Eric Matsuda

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
Freddy Mercury <sick...@yahoo.com> wrote:
: Whats with all the piano shit on Era

: I like Gn'r as a Rock n' Roll band

I think the piano makes it even MORE rock n' roll!

I really love that band Buckcherry, but I think they should add a piano
player to accompany them...on the hard stuff and the softer stuff. That
would rock

I'm a piano player, so I had to speak up. It used to be uncool, until Axl
started playing it! Then Axl became uncool, but then piano became cool
again when Trent Reznor started playing it :)

--
Eric

Freddy Mercury

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99

Eric Matsuda wrote:

> I really love that band Buckcherry, but I think they should add a piano
> player to accompany them...on the hard stuff and the softer stuff. That
> would rock

They rip off Black Crowes and should
shut the Fuck up !!!!!

Up the Irons (I now Rule this NG !! )

Sklein we are the overfiends !!
Die all losers

Freddy Mercury

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99

FloydDoorz

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
>They rip off Black Crowes and should
>shut the Fuck up !!!!!
>
>Up the Irons (I now Rule this NG !! )
>
>Sklein we are the overfiends !!
>Die all losers

This is way too much like prowrestling... I say we lobby USENET for a new GN'R
newsgroup
alt.rock-n-roll.flamers-fuckoff.skleinisgay.axl-isn't-writing-techno-now-t
echno-sucks.gnr

FloydDoorz

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
>My GOD! Freddie Mercury has risen from the grave! And he's on YAHOO!

Yeah, and apparently he's gone berserk too! Hey Freddie, if piano sucks, why
the fuck did you write Bohemina Rapsody, you fucking moron!!!! Your band didn't
rock 1/3 as hard as GN'R and you're whining about November Rain? Suck it!

Eric Matsuda

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
FloydDoorz <axlros...@aol.communism> wrote:
: This is way too much like prowrestling... I say we lobby USENET for a new GN'R
: newsgroup
: alt.rock-n-roll.flamers-fuckoff.skleinisgay.axl-isn't-writing-techno-now-t
: echno-sucks.gnr

I love pro wrestling!

Finally SKlein, has come BACK to the newsgroup!!
He can take those irons, shine em up real nice, turn that sumbitch
sideways, and stick it straight up his candyass!!

If ya smelllllllllllalalalal

--
Eric

Catman the Great

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
> This is way too much like prowrestling... I say we lobby USENET for a new
GN'R
> newsgroup
> alt.rock-n-roll.flamers-fuckoff.skleinisgay.axl-isn't-writing-techno-now-t
> echno-sucks.gnr

I second this motion. Anything to defeat the trolls.

Freddy Mercury

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
Megadeth
Iron Maiden
Pearl Jam
Alice in Chains
OLD Gn'R

Nathan wrote:

> hey Freddy, what is real rock then?
> ~Nathan

> Guns'N'Roses Video
> http://www.geocities.com/gnrnathan
>
> Nate's Aerosmith Page
> http://www.aaronfink.com/aeronate

Estrangd83

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
>Nathan wrote:
>>
>> hey Freddy, what is real rock then?
>> ~Nathan

>Megadeth
>Iron Maiden
>Pearl Jam
>Alice in Chains
>OLD Gn'R

And you have the right to criticize Buckcherry! Ha you like 1 good band and
old/new they still kick ass

FloydDoorz

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
>Finally SKlein, has come BACK to the newsgroup!!
>He can take those irons, shine em up real nice, turn that sumbitch
>sideways, and stick it straight up his candyass!!
>
>If ya smelllllllllllalalalal

I love The Rock... I heard a rumor that Smackdown was gonna be made TV PG....
this will severely effect characters like The Godfather, Bad *bleep* Billy
Gunn, and beer swillin' finger flippin' Stone Cold Steve Austin. Also, HHH will
probably have reduced appearances because whenever he comes on the crowd chants
asshole...

Estrangd83

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
>I love The Rock... I heard a rumor that Smackdown was gonna be made TV PG....
>this will severely effect characters like The Godfather, Bad *bleep* Billy
>Gunn, and beer swillin' finger flippin' Stone Cold Steve Austin. Also, HHH
>will
>probably have reduced appearances because whenever he comes on the crowd
>chants
>asshole...

Don't forget Val Venis and the Undertaker

Axlin99

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99

>>Finally SKlein, has come BACK to the newsgroup!!
>>He can take those irons, shine em up real nice, turn that sumbitch
>>sideways, and stick it straight up his candyass!!
>>
>>If ya smelllllllllllalalalal
>
>I love The Rock... I heard a rumor that Smackdown was gonna be made TV PG....
>this will severely effect characters like The Godfather, Bad *bleep* Billy
>Gunn, and beer swillin' finger flippin' Stone Cold Steve Austin. Also, HHH
>will
>probably have reduced appearances because whenever he comes on the crowd
>chants
>asshole...

It's such bullshit that the WWF has had to go TV-PG. Just another case of a
bunch of know-it-alls trying to find something to do with their spare time.
Everybody in the Parents Television Counsel should be lobotimized for blaming
society and the media for their childs fuckups. If your kid sees Raw or
Smackdown and hits his brother with a chair it's your fault because you're not
doing your job as a parent.

Eric Matsuda

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
FloydDoorz <axlros...@aol.communism> wrote:
: I love The Rock... I heard a rumor that Smackdown was gonna be made TV PG....

: this will severely effect characters like The Godfather, Bad *bleep* Billy
: Gunn, and beer swillin' finger flippin' Stone Cold Steve Austin. Also, HHH will
: probably have reduced appearances because whenever he comes on the crowd chants
: asshole...

That does suck. Its the only one I can watch too, because I don't get
cable. They should just push it back to 9pm or something. I guess the
Rock can't talk about his favorite piece of pie anymore!! :)

HEY, technically GNR was on Smackdown! When Arnold made his appearance,
they showed a trailer for "End of Days" and OMG was playing in part of it.
This was played for TV viewers as well as for the people in the arena. I
was hoping he'd use it as his entrance music. The only way to promote
music these days is to play it on a wrestling show.

--
Eric

bom...@earthlink.net

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Best comment yet!

Chyld

Chris

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Freddy Mercury wrote:

"It's Alright" is kind of cool (I am surprised to be writing this as I
agree with you, GN'R is a 'rock' band but what's with the brass-"Move To
The City"??? Sorry, but the 976 Horn Section really suck big time. Tracy
and Roberta (yeah I know, they're backing singers) can go and fuck
themselves.>

arcane
http://www.om-bomb.freeserve.co.uk

> Whats with all the piano shit on Era >
> I like Gn'r as a Rock n' Roll band

Ignatius Anthony Mascarenhas Jr.

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
that was all Slash's idea. The whole 1992 touring ensemble was all Slash's
doing. so don't blame axl

<holt...@tc.umn.edu> wrote in message news:384DFC...@tc.umn.edu...

> Chris wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Freddy Mercury wrote:
> >
> > "It's Alright" is kind of cool (I am surprised to be writing this as I
> > agree with you, GN'R is a 'rock' band but what's with the brass-"Move To
> > The City"??? Sorry, but the 976 Horn Section really suck big time. Tracy
> > and Roberta (yeah I know, they're backing singers) can go and fuck
> > themselves.>
> >
> > arcane
> > http://www.om-bomb.freeserve.co.uk
>

> Personally, the horn section and backup singers were a worse decision
> than making the crowds wait two hours before GNR hit the stage.
>
> Holtz.

Freddy Mercury

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
I dont believe it

Ignatius Anthony Mascarenhas Jr.

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
That's a fact. Axl sais in an interview, i think for hit parader. "Slash
got this awesome enseble together for the whole band, i love it"..or
somethign to that effect.

Freddy Mercury <sick...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

holt...@tc.umn.edu

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99

Freddy Mercury

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
yes you have it is on the Video (Illusion)

Jakkal Keeper of the Golden Rod wrote:

> >On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Freddy Mercury wrote:
> >

> >"It's Alright" is kind of cool (I am surprised to be writing this as I
> >agree with you, GN'R is a 'rock' band but what's with the brass-"Move To
> >The City"??? Sorry, but the 976 Horn Section really suck big time. Tracy
> >and Roberta (yeah I know, they're backing singers) can go and fuck
> >themselves.>
>

> They had brass on "Move to the City" on Like a Suicide. I haven't heard the
> live era version yet though...
>
> Jakkal
> "Why call yourself rock if you're not rock? It's like calling yourself a guy
> when you're really a girl."--Dave Mustaine, 11/26/99, Philadelphia.
> http://members.tripod.com/~PeanutChew/index.html
> "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"

Freddy Mercury

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
I like Alice all round
The only Gunners songs I really Enjoy are Hard !!!

Jakkal Keeper of the Golden Rod wrote:

> >Megadeth
> >Iron Maiden
> >Pearl Jam
> >Alice in Chains
> >OLD Gn'R
>

> You know Megadeth and Alice in Chains have done some songs that might not fit
> your idea of rock....and these songs are pretty good (especially "Whale and
> Wasp").
>
> Do you like "Whale and Wasp"? If you do, why don't you like "It's alright"? I
> know "Whale and Wasp" has no "piano shit" but it still doesn't seem as if it
> would fit your mold of rock n roll....

Jakkal Keeper of the Golden Rod

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99

Jakkal Keeper of the Golden Rod

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99
>Whats with all the piano shit on Era
>
>I like Gn'r as a Rock n' Roll band
>
>your 'Alright' and extended Nov. Rain intro
>
>CAN FUCK OFF !!!!

Axl probably doesn't care what YOU like gnr as....which one is in the band--you
or him? HIM! So YOU can fuck off if you don't like it.

Jakkal Keeper of the Golden Rod

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99
>They rip off Black Crowes and should
>shut the Fuck up !!!!!

Yeah Buckcherry really do suck.

>Up the Irons (I now Rule this NG !! )
>
>Sklein we are the overfiends !!
>Die all losers

LOL.....BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH...<cough>....<pause>....BWAAAAAAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!111!!!!1

Jakkal Keeper of the Golden Rod

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99

>>>Finally SKlein, has come BACK to the newsgroup!!
>>>He can take those irons, shine em up real nice, turn that sumbitch
>>>sideways, and stick it straight up his candyass!!
>>>
>>>If ya smelllllllllllalalalal
>>
>>I love The Rock... I heard a rumor that Smackdown was gonna be made TV
>PG....
>>this will severely effect characters like The Godfather, Bad *bleep* Billy
>>Gunn, and beer swillin' finger flippin' Stone Cold Steve Austin. Also, HHH
>>will
>>probably have reduced appearances because whenever he comes on the crowd
>>chants
>>asshole...

I don't watch wrestling, but DAMN this is pissing me off. Is this like PMRC
for TV now? Fucking Nazi bitches--go do your REAL jobs, you know, being
PARENTS!!!!!!!111

Jakkal Keeper of the Golden Rod

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99

>On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Freddy Mercury wrote:
>

>"It's Alright" is kind of cool (I am surprised to be writing this as I
>agree with you, GN'R is a 'rock' band but what's with the brass-"Move To
>The City"??? Sorry, but the 976 Horn Section really suck big time. Tracy
>and Roberta (yeah I know, they're backing singers) can go and fuck
>themselves.>

They had brass on "Move to the City" on Like a Suicide. I haven't heard the
live era version yet though...

Jakkal Keeper of the Golden Rod

Dec 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/11/99
>yes you have it is on the Video (Illusion)

Their only video I have in Welcome to the Videos.