Welcome to my rant

1 view

Dave

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00
Ya know....it totally amazes me how Paeon has become the pied piper of the
DC ng lately. He showed his ass here sometime last year...proceeded to
stick his head up his ass....then disappeared off into the woodwork. All of
a sudden he comes strollin' back in...enrages the masses....AND MANAGES TO
KEEP PEOPLES ATTN!!??!!

Now...I admit to tunin' the dude out after his anti pot posts...and haven't
seen his ass since. I figure..out of sight..outa mind.

The bigs guns came out blazin'....shot him down in flames...and yet he's
still here. I'm only getting half the battles on my side of the monitor and
yet theres still 80 posts a day when I come home from work.

SV:SV:RE:SV:RE: Song List My ass!!!!!!! Yup...just keep givin' him what
he wants folks!!!!

Ever stop and think that it's beyond entertainment to the point of
boring!!!!

Just a thought.....

Dave - Toronto

btw - SUL has cracked my top 5 DC albums:-)

Doof©

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00
LOL...Dave its never really boring when a jackass comes strolling in here. I
actually love it. I will never filter anyone. Let them say what they want
cause in the end their all still trolls!!!

--
DOOF

"I want you to hear me out there
This is for all you bad boys
This is a story of the saint of rock 'n' roll
I want you to put your hands in your pocket
Take ten dollars out and send it to me, ha ha"
'DC....'83

Dave <cro...@infinity.net> wrote in message

Dave

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00
Flaming has it's merits brother...and it's entertaining as hell sometimes.
But lately it's been suckin' some large ass!!!

Dave - Toronto

"Doof©" <do...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Doof©

Capn Plectrum

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00
I CANT wait to see how Aeon responds to this!!!!!

KIDDING, KIDDING!!!! IM FUCKING KIDDING!!!!!!!!!

BOB FIDDAMAN

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00

Dave <cro...@infinity.net> wrote in message
> Ya know....it totally amazes me how Paeon has become the pied piper of the
> DC ng lately. He showed his ass here sometime last year...proceeded to
> stick his head up his ass....then disappeared off into the woodwork. All
of
> a sudden he comes strollin' back in...enrages the masses....AND MANAGES TO
> KEEP PEOPLES ATTN!!??!!
>
> Now...I admit to tunin' the dude out after his anti pot posts...and
haven't
> seen his ass since. I figure..out of sight..outa mind.
>
> The bigs guns came out blazin'....shot him down in flames...and yet he's
> still here. I'm only getting half the battles on my side of the monitor
and
> yet theres still 80 posts a day when I come home from work.
>
> SV:SV:RE:SV:RE: Song List My ass!!!!!!! Yup...just keep givin' him what
> he wants folks!!!!
>
> Ever stop and think that it's beyond entertainment to the point of
> boring!!!!
>
> Just a thought.....
>
> Dave - Toronto
>
> btw - SUL has cracked my top 5 DC albums:-)
>

> Was that song list thread the biggest in history?

I know what you mean Dave but 'Apron' as I prefer to label him, needs a good
hefty kick in the nads - the only way members can show him their angst is by
words. I agree though it can get rather lame but hell there's nothing around
for us Brits to get our teeth into being as you boys will have the pleasure
of seeing DC first.

Apart from that it keeps Lim off my back!

--
and remember...
KEEP IT STIFF

Ballbreaker 375

Bob Fiddaman
Birmingham UK
ballbre...@breathemail.net

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/bobfiddaman/index.html (AC/DC Homepage)
http://www.bfiddaman.fsnet.co.uk/humour%20website/humour.htm (Poetry)
http://members.xoom.com/bobfiddaman/index2.html (2nd Poetry page)

BOB FIDDAMAN

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00

Capn Plectrum <bonsco...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I CANT wait to see how Aeon responds to this!!!!!

Maybe he'll recite a poem or quote some lines from Tennyson - or maybe he'll
go out and get himself a sense of humour?

His hero, Lemmy, has had to live with that ugly wart for all these years so
has learned to apply himself to taunts. My only wish is that Apron would
apply himself accordingly.

Goulash

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00

BOB FIDDAMAN <ballb...@bfiddaman.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> I agree though it can get rather lame but hell there's nothing around
> for us Brits to get our teeth into being as you boys will have the
pleasure
> of seeing DC first.

Bob, I reckon that you should tell your missus that you're just nipping to
the shop and join in our pilgrimage to the States for a couple of shows.
When you get back just tell her that there was a queue :>)
Goulash

patrick lim

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00
to BOB FIDDAMAN
Nah.....Little ol' scrappy doo is at your back already beastmaster Bob.Hey how
bout U Mr Poet boy stay the fuck away from me!!!!!!!
BOB FIDDAMAN wrote:

> Apart from that it keeps Lim off my back!

BOB FIDDAMAN

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00

patrick lim <lege...@pacific.net.ph> wrote in message

> Nah.....Little ol' scrappy doo is at your back already beastmaster Bob.Hey
how
> bout U Mr Poet boy stay the fuck away from me!!!!!!!

What? You are all I've got in your pathetic little life.

BTW Poetboy no longer exists - his ass was kicked out of this newsgroup by
the BOD.
ballbreaker375 and BOB FIDDAMAN however are his combined alter ego.

BOB FIDDAMAN

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00

Goulash <dar...@lineone.net> wrote in message
I was hoping to do the States or even Canada. I can't really go into too
much detail as to why I now cannot because Chinese Chunky Bollocks will
cease the opportunity to use it against me. Howvwer, if you want to know the
details email me.

Dave

Jul 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/14/00
Actually....Scrappy (puppy power and all) led the the downfall of Scooby
Doo:-(

Dave - Toronto

patrick lim

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
to BOB FIDDAMAN
There no chinese fellow gonna stalk u Bob only chinese dogs!

patrick lim

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
to BOB FIDDAMAN
Whatever LOL!!!!

BOB FIDDAMAN wrote:

> patrick lim <lege...@pacific.net.ph> wrote in message
> > Nah.....Little ol' scrappy doo is at your back already beastmaster Bob.Hey
> how
> > bout U Mr Poet boy stay the fuck away from me!!!!!!!
>
> What? You are all I've got in your pathetic little life.
>
> BTW Poetboy no longer exists - his ass was kicked out of this newsgroup by
> the BOD.
> ballbreaker375 and BOB FIDDAMAN however are his combined alter ego.

patrick lim

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
to BOB FIDDAMAN

patrick lim

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
to BOB FIDDAMAN
Btw dont reply anymore leave me the fuck alone!!!!!

PaulFRoss

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
>Actually....Scrappy (puppy power and all) led the the downfall of Scooby
>Doo:-(
>
>Dave - Toronto

"Dave, what are you smokin"???............. Oh yeah,

Paul

BOB FIDDAMAN

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00

> Btw dont reply anymore leave me the fuck alone!!!!!

You will probably find that it is YOU who joined in on this thread.

Dave

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
It's true man....Scrappy ruined it!!!! As is with all half decent
shows....once they bring in a small child you can tell the end is near;-o

Dave - Toronto

"PaulFRoss" <paul...@aol.com> wrote in message

Goulash

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00

> It's true man....Scrappy ruined it!!!! As is with all half decent
> shows....once they bring in a small child you can tell the end is near;-o
>
> Dave - Toronto

Got to agree with you Dave, that son of a bitch fucked up an institution.
BTW, I've recently been playing a computer game with my nephew called
"Scooby Doo And The Fun Park Phantom". It gives you details of each of the
characters and Velma (I always thought that her name was Thelma) is only 15
years old...even too young for our recently turned 16 member, Kurt!!!
Goulash

Acdcfn4evr

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
>Actually....Scrappy (puppy power and all) led the the downfall of Scooby
>Doo:-(

How true. Scrappy needed scrapped!! I hate that damn dog!

patrick lim

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
to BOB FIDDAMAN
WTF???

Fast Theo

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
>How true. Scrappy needed scrapped!! I hate that damn dog!

Scooby Dumb was even worse.
"Keep Us On The Road"

Acdcfn4evr

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
Scooby Dumb was ok but I much prefer just Scoob and the gang. The 69 and 70
years were the best.

Fast Theo

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
>Scooby Dumb was ok but I much prefer just Scoob and the gang. The 69 and 70
>years were the best.

Yeah. Even as a kid, I thought Scrappy was a stupid bastard. The early shows
were definately the best.

"I would have gotten away with it too, it it wasn't for that meddling
newsgroup!"

Dave

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
I got a bunch of Scooby videos and I gotta agree that the early ones are the
best. The early shit is so vintage it's unreal. Some interesting tidbits
are that the gang originally started out hunting ghosts in Daphne's fathers
old beaten up station wagon before hooking up with Shaggy and his van.
Also....Shaggy is a diehard belt buckle collector (wonder if he has the DC
buckle:-) and apparantly he wears a different belt buckle in every episode.

Just landed the Batman & Robin episode this week off ebay:->

Dave - Toronto

"Fast Theo" <fast...@aol.com> wrote in message

Fast Theo

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00
>Just landed the Batman & Robin episode this week off ebay:->

I've got that one too. I can't remember very well, but isn't this one of the
episodes with a laugh track (ala the Flintstones)? I always found that
strange.
---------------------------------
"And it's the doorway to lots of other worlds of lost things: there's sun
glasses world, car key village, and of course, virginity city." Mr. Floppy

Dave

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00
Actually...most if not all Scooby has the laugh track. And speaking of the
Flintstones...does anyone remember that episode where Fred and Barney are
jammin' away with that rock band??

Gotta love the Flintstones. Timeless 'toon imo!!!!

Dave - Toronto

"Fast Theo" <fast...@aol.com> wrote in message

Fast Theo

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
>Gotta love the Flintstones. Timeless 'toon imo!!!!

Hanna/Barbara fuckin' rocked. I mean, I could've done without the Snorks and
Speed Buggy, but most of the toons were pretty good.

------------------------------
"And it's the doorway to lots of other worlds of lost things: there's sun

glasses world, car key village, and of course, virginity city." --Mr. Floppy

Dave

Jul 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/18/00
Yeah....Speed Buggy wuz cool. You sure you're only 18??

Dave - Toronto

"Fast Theo" <fast...@aol.com> wrote in message

Fast Theo

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
>You sure you're only 18??

What can I say? I'm wise, and dorky, beyond my years. :)

Acdcfn4evr

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
>Yeah....Speed Buggy wuz cool. You sure you're only 18??
>
>Dave - Toronto

Ah yes, Speed Buggy...AH ROOM-A-ZOOM-ZOOM!! And Tinker the mechanic, who
looked like Shaggy's cousin. Where are all those great toons? On the
Boomerang channel, which I do not get!!

Fast Theo

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
>nd Tinker the mechanic, who
>looked like Shaggy's cousin.

Funny you should mention that. I don't know if you're familiar with Josie and
the Pussycats, but their Manager/Roadie guy looked very similar to Fred. Even
now, Fred and Shaggy are probably infiltrating our highest levels of
government.

badlands420

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
>Even
> now, Fred and Shaggy are probably infiltrating our highest levels of
> government.

Shaggy can have my vote for President any day. Then we'd finally have a
decent shot at marijuana reform.

Dave

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
I absolutely hated Schmoo and Casper though. Always felt that both those
ghosts shoulda been doin' the hibba de dibba de together:-) Woody
Woodpecker and Heckle & Jeckyl RULED though!!!!

Dave - Toronto

Capper Deluxe

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00

christ next you will be dragging out the funky phantom
spirit of 1776
or wonder wheels

Fast Theo

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
>Shaggy can have my vote for President any day. Then we'd finally have a
>>decent shot at marijuana reform.

If Shaggy's the President, then I'd like to nomintate Captain Caveman as
minister of Defense, $crooge McDuck as Treasurer, and Secret Squirrel as
Director of the FBI.

Acdcfn4evr

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
>>nd Tinker the mechanic, who
>>looked like Shaggy's cousin.
>
>Funny you should mention that. I don't know if you're familiar with Josie
>and
>the Pussycats, but their Manager/Roadie guy looked very similar to Fred.
>Even
>now, Fred and Shaggy are probably infiltrating our highest levels of
>government.
>"And it's the doorway to lots of other worlds of lost things: there's sun
>glasses world, car key village, and of course, virginity city." --Mr. Floppy
>
>Rigor Mortis (my band)

Yes, I loved Josie and the Pussycats. My mom has a pic of me around age 5 with
a purple sweatshirt with Josie and the gang on it. I think I liked it so much
because they played rock music on it, much like the original Scooby Doo.