BOB FIDDAMAN, anyone else read

Jim

Jan 11, 2001, 10:55:01 PM1/11/01
Hey Bob, whats going on brother?
Hey, I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow, the AC/DC FANCLUB will
be on VH1 at 10:00pm EASTERN time, and if you cant get it over there on
your side of the pond, let me know and i will record it for you and send
it. same go`s for anyone else. Have a great day guys

Rock On!

Dave

Jan 11, 2001, 11:38:56 PM1/11/01
Lol...can Bob's vcr play N. American format vhs???

Hmmmm......

Dave - Toronto

"Jim" <Jimmi_...@webtv.net> wrote in message

anders666

Jan 12, 2001, 2:24:12 AM1/12/01

"Jim" > skrev i meddelandet

let me know and i will record it for you and send
> it. same go`s for anyone else. Have a great day guys

I'm very interested in a copy of that show. Unfortunately I can't copy
videos myself, but if you could take some CDR's for a trade instead, have a
look at my list http://home.swipnet.se/andershedman666/tormentor.htm or
http://home.swipnet.se/andershedman666/annat.htm (for other than AC/DC).

Cheers!

wiz of aus

Jan 12, 2001, 7:14:49 AM1/12/01
All depends, if he has a "newer" one they all play NTSC.. If its an old one
then he has got buggar all chance..

Dave <cro...@infinity.net> wrote in message

BOB FIDDAMAN

Jan 12, 2001, 6:32:30 AM1/12/01

"Jim" <Jimmi_...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Cheers Jim,

Sorry I never got back to you personally only I've been decorating!!!!!!

Whoever invented decorating wants fucking!!!!!!

I'll mail you my addy soon.

--
and remember...
KEEP IT STIFF

Ballbreaker 375

Bob Fiddaman
Birmingham UK

http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/rockroll/1217/index.htm (AC/DC Newsgroup
Member Pages)
http://wwp.icq.com/97656404 (ICQ)

Goulash

Jan 12, 2001, 3:16:53 PM1/12/01

BOB FIDDAMAN <ballb...@bfiddaman.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> Sorry I never got back to you personally only I've been decorating!!!!!!
>
> Whoever invented decorating wants fucking!!!!!!

Bob, I may not have invented decorating but I want fucking... ladies only
need apply :>)
Goulash

Jim

Jan 12, 2001, 3:46:12 PM1/12/01
im making last calls for recordings at 6:00pm EASTERN TIME.
email me and let me know if ya want a copy
and i`ll be happy to do it =-)

Rock On!

Jim

Jan 12, 2001, 11:21:58 PM1/12/01
Hey guys whats going on?
Well, Fan Club is over and let me tell you, i personally thought it
KICKED ASSSS!!
Anders, was that you with the jean jacket with all the buttons and
autographs on the back??? if so, you was standing right infront of me in
line at the Pittsburgh show!
But anyway, I got Behind The Music and Fan Club recorded on vhs, so if
you want a copy, just email me and let me know, and maybe we could make
a trade or hell, if you dont wanna trade nothin i`ll send ya a copy
anyway! Also, tell me if ya want just the fan club vhs or both.

Rock On!