Anti-Semites in the US Media

Joe Bruno

Oct 25, 2010, 4:28:29 AM10/25/10
Do Jews control the US media? That's doubtful, since the media is
loaded with anti-semites:

Pat Buchanan
Josef Sobran
Helen Thomas

Father Coughlin-radio commentator

Mel Gibson-actor,producer
Marlon Brando-actor,producer

Dr William Pierce
American Free Press
American Dissident Voices

Chicago Tribune (see the period 1920-1950)
IHR review
Barnes Review
The Searchlight
Willis Carto
Bradley Smith
CODOH

Carlos Porter-Columnist
Mark Weber

The Final Call

KKK website
Aryan Nations website
WAR website

Gore Vidal,writer

Hal Turner-radio commentator

Radio Islam

Anyone who wants more info on these people can easily find it on the
Internet.
Wikipedia is usually very helpful. Just punch the names into your web
browser.

NoSpamAtAll

Oct 25, 2010, 4:35:58 AM10/25/10
In article <0c13dea8-98a1-46eb...@m7g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Joe Bruno <josef...@americamail.com> wrote:

> Pat Buchanan

Old pig, will die soon.

> Josef Sobran

Dead pig.

> Helen Thomas

VERY VERY old sow, will soon join Sobran in cocksucking hell.

Ben Cramer

Oct 25, 2010, 7:46:50 AM10/25/10
On Oct 25, 6:28 pm, Joe Bruno <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote:
> Do Jews control the US media?

No dispute about it, b'luto, you fucking retarded piece of shite.

Joe Bruno

Oct 25, 2010, 7:54:51 AM10/25/10

Zakrete, doorak. Te znayesch nichto y gavoresch erunde. Te gloopee
legoon.

Ben Cramer

Oct 25, 2010, 7:58:04 AM10/25/10

As I said - you fucking retarded piece of shite.

NoSpamAtAll

Oct 25, 2010, 8:05:55 AM10/25/10
In article <c9704f7f-e093-47af...@v20g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
Ben Cramer <bencr...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Shut up, cocksucker.

Joe Bruno

Oct 25, 2010, 8:09:27 AM10/25/10

What you say means nothing as you are a proven chronic liar.

Michael Ragland

Oct 25, 2010, 11:17:19 AM10/25/10
On Oct 25, 4:28 am, Joe Bruno <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote:
> Do Jews control the US media? That's doubtful, since the media is
> loaded with anti-semites:
>
> Pat Buchanan
> Josef Sobran
> Helen Thomas
>
> Father Coughlin-radio commentator
>
> Mel Gibson-actor,producer
> Marlon Brando-actor,producer
>
> Dr William Pierce
> American Free Press
> American Dissident Voices
>
> Chicago Tribune(see the period 1920-1950)

> IHR review
> Barnes Review
> The Searchlight
> Willis Carto
> Bradley Smith
> CODOH
>
> Carlos Porter-Columnist
> Mark Weber
>
> The Final Call
>
> KKK website
> Aryan Nations website
> WAR website
>
> Gore Vidal,writer
>
> Hal Turner-radio commentator
>
> Radio Islam
>
> Anyone who wants more info on these people can easily find it on the
> Internet.
> Wikipedia is usually very helpful. Just punch the names into your web
> browser.

I didn't know about Marlon Brando.

Michael Ragland

Michael Ragland

Oct 25, 2010, 11:25:34 AM10/25/10
On Oct 25, 4:28 am, Joe Bruno <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote:
> Do Jews control the US media? That's doubtful, since the media is
> loaded with anti-semites:
>
> Pat Buchanan
> Josef Sobran
> Helen Thomas
>
> Father Coughlin-radio commentator
>
> Mel Gibson-actor,producer
> Marlon Brando-actor,producer
>
> Dr William Pierce
> American Free Press
> American Dissident Voices
>
> Chicago Tribune(see the period 1920-1950)

> IHR review
> Barnes Review
> The Searchlight
> Willis Carto
> Bradley Smith
> CODOH
>
> Carlos Porter-Columnist
> Mark Weber
>
> The Final Call
>
> KKK website
> Aryan Nations website
> WAR website
>
> Gore Vidal,writer
>
> Hal Turner-radio commentator
>
> Radio Islam
>
> Anyone who wants more info on these people can easily find it on the
> Internet.
> Wikipedia is usually very helpful. Just punch the names into your web
> browser.

You left out Gordon Duff. He is an"extreme" antisemite and gets
published all over the world.

Michael Ragland

last_per...@yahoo.com

Oct 25, 2010, 9:42:45 PM10/25/10
On Oct 25, 4:28 am, Joe Bruno <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote:
> Do Jews control the US media? That's doubtful, since the media is
> loaded with anti-semites:
>
> Pat Buchanan

Long respected American, speech writer for Presidents, has enough
balls to occasionally state facts that Jews would prefer kept quiet.

> Helen Thomas

Long respected journalist, recently crucified for stating facts Jews
want
kept quiet.

> Mel Gibson-actor,producer

Actor with a drinking problem, has said things in drunken rage Jews
want kept quiet. His meaningless rant given to Jewish media for
mass distribution/smear campaign by Jewish police officer.

Has kneeled before Jews begging for forgiveness.

> Marlon Brando-actor,producer

Long dead actor and American icon, and noted human rights advocate.
On occasion stated facts that Jews didn't want stated.

> Chicago Tribune (see the period 1920-1950)

PROOF??????? Besides Bluto, got anything a little more recent?

<snip even more hilarious "examples" with fringe characters, "hate
groups" etc.,
hardly mainstream media>

Here's a little more solid evidence of Jews in American media (from a
Jewish source):

Bluto is such a silly ass.

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jews-in-the-media-hollywood/

MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN, owner of NY Daily News, US News & World Report and
chair of the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish American
Organizations, one of the largest pro-Israel lobbying groups.

LESLIE MOONVES, president of CBS television, great-nephew of David Ben-
Gurion, and co-chair with Norman Ornstein of the Advisory Committee on
Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by
Clinton.

JONATHAN MILLER, chair and CEO of AOL division of AOL-Time-Warner

NEIL SHAPIRO, president of NBC News

JEFF GASPIN, Executive Vice-President, Programming, NBC

DAVID WESTIN, president of ABC News

SUMNER REDSTONE, CEO of Viacom, “world’s biggest media
giant” (Economist, 11/23/2) owns Viacom cable, CBS and MTVs all over
the world, Blockbuster video rentals and Black Entertainment TV.

MICHAEL EISNER, major owner of Walt Disney, Capitol Cities, ABC.

RUPERT MURDOCH, Owner Fox TV, New York Post, London Times, News of the
World (Jewish mother)

MEL KARMAZIN, president of CBS

DON HEWITT, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes, CBS

JEFF FAGER, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes II. CBS

DAVID POLTRACK, Executive Vice-President, Research and Planning, CBS

SANDY KRUSHOW, Chair, Fox Entertainment

LLOYD BRAUN, Chair, ABC Entertainment

BARRY MEYER, chair, Warner Bros.

SHERRY LANSING. President of Paramount Communications and Chairman of
Paramount Pictures’ Motion Picture Group.

HARVEY WEINSTEIN, CEO. Miramax Films.

BRAD SIEGEL., President, Turner Entertainment.

PETER CHERNIN, second in-command at Rupert Murdoch’s News. Corp.,
owner of Fox TV

MARTY PERETZ, owner and publisher of the New Republic, which openly
identifies itself as pro-Israel. Al Gore credits Marty with being his
“mentor.”

ARTHUR O. SULZBERGER, JR., publisher of the NY Times, the Boston Globe
and other publications.

WILLIAM SAFIRE, syndicated columnist for the NYT.

TOM FRIEDMAN, syndicated columnist for the NYT.

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post.
Honored by Honest Reporting.com, website monitoring “anti-Israel
media.”

RICHARD COHEN, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post

JEFF JACOBY, syndicated columnist for the Boston Globe

NORMAN ORNSTEIN, American Enterprise Inst., regular columnist for USA
Today, news analyst for CBS, and co-chair with Leslie Moonves of the
Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV
Producers, appointed by Clinton.

ARIE FLEISCHER, Dubya’s press secretary.

STEPHEN EMERSON, every media outlet’s first choice as an expert on
domestic terrorism.

DAVID SCHNEIDERMAN, owner of the Village Voice and the New Times
network of “alternative weeklies.”

DENNIS LEIBOWITZ, head of Act II Partners, a media hedge fund

KENNETH POLLACK, for CIA analysts, director of Saban Center for Middle
East Policy, writes op-eds in NY Times, New Yorker

BARRY DILLER, chair of USA Interactive, former owner of Universal
Entertainment

KENNETH ROTH, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch

RICHARD LEIBNER, runs the N.S. Bienstock talent agency, which
represents 600 news personalities such as Dan Rather, Dianne Sawyer
and Bill O’Reilly.

TERRY SEMEL, CEO, Yahoo, former chair, Warner Bros.

MARK GOLIN, VP and Creative Director, AOL

WARREN LIEBERFORD, Pres., Warner Bros. Home Video Div. of AOL-
TimeWarner

JEFFREY ZUCKER, President of NBC Entertainment

JACK MYERS, NBC, chief.NYT 5.14.2

SANDY GRUSHOW, chair of Fox Entertainment

GAIL BERMAN, president of Fox Entertainment

STEPHEN SPIELBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks

JEFFREY KATZENBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks

DAVID GEFFEN, co-owner of Dreamworks

LLYOD BRAUN, chair of ABC Entertainment

JORDAN LEVIN, president of Warner Bros. Entertainment

MAX MUTCHNICK, co-executive producer of NBC’s “Good Morning Miami”

DAVID KOHAN, co-executive producer of NBC’s “Good Morning Miami”

HOWARD STRINGER, chief of Sony Corp. of America

AMY PASCAL, chair of Columbia Pictures

JOEL KLEIN, chair and CEO of Bertelsmann’s American operations

ROBERT SILLERMAN, founder of Clear Channel Communications

BRIAN GRADEN, president of MTV entertainment

IVAN SEIDENBERG, CEO of Verizon Communications

WOLF BLITZER, host of CNN’s Late Edition

LARRY KING, host of Larry King Live

TED KOPPEL, host of ABC’s Nightline

ANDREA KOPPEL, CNN Reporter

PAULA ZAHN, CNN Host

MIKE WALLACE, Host of CBS, 60 Minutes

BARBARA WALTERS, Host, ABC’s 20-20

MICHAEL LEDEEN, editor of National Review

BRUCE NUSSBAUM, editorial page editor, Business Week

DONALD GRAHAM, Chair and CEO of Newsweek and Washington Post, son of

CATHERINE GRAHAM MEYER, former owner of the Washington Post

HOWARD FINEMAN, Chief Political Columnist, Newsweek

WILLIAM KRISTOL, Editor, Weekly Standard, Exec. Director
Project for a New American Century (PNAC)

RON ROSENTHAL, Managing Editor, San Francisco Chronicle

PHIL BRONSTEIN, Executive Editor, San Francisco Chronicle,

RON OWENS, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)

JOHN ROTHMAN, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)

MICHAEL SAVAGE, Talk Show Host, KFSO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San
Francisco) Syndicated in 100 markets

MICHAEL MEDVED, Talk Show Host, on 124 AM stations

DENNIS PRAGER, Talk Show Host, nationally syndicated from LA. Has
Israeli flag on his home page.

BEN WATTENBERG, Moderator, PBS Think Tank.

ANDREW LACK, president of NBC

DANIEL MENAKER, Executive Director, Harper Collins

DAVID REMNICK, Editor, The New Yorker

NICHOLAS LEHMANN, writer, the New York

HENRICK HERTZBERG, Talk of the Town editor, The New Yorker

SAMUEL NEWHOUSE JR, and DONALD NEWHOUSE own Newhouse Publications,
includes 26 newspapers in 22 cities; the Conde Nast magazine group,
includes The New Yorker; Parade, the Sunday newspaper supplement;
American City Business Journals, business newspapers published in more
than 30 major cities in America; and interests in cable television
programming and cable systems serving 1 million homes.

DONALD NEWHOUSE, chairman of the board of directors, Associated Press.

PETER R KANN, CEO, Wall Street Journal, Barron’s

RALPH J. & BRIAN ROBERTS, Owners, Comcast-ATT Cable TV.

LAWRENCE KIRSHBAUM, CEO, AOL-Time Warner Book Group

NefeshBarYochai

Oct 25, 2010, 10:18:24 PM10/25/10

In other words these people are the scum of the earth correct?

Joe Bruno

Oct 25, 2010, 10:23:37 PM10/25/10
On Oct 25, 6:42 pm, last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Oct 25, 4:28 am, Joe Bruno <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote:
>
> > Do Jews control the US media? That's doubtful, since the media is
> > loaded with anti-semites:
>
> > Pat Buchanan
>
> Long respected American, speech writer for Presidents, has enough
> balls to occasionally state facts that Jews would prefer kept quiet.

Who cares? William F Buckley did an analysis of his behavior and
concluded he is an anti-Semite. Anti-senitism is the issue here,
dumbass.

Ben Cramer

Oct 26, 2010, 5:34:44 AM10/26/10

Sorry, b'luto. You lie again.

You have never been able to provide one single piece of evidence to
prove I lie.

You, on the other hand, lie like a pig in shit.

Ben Cramer

Oct 26, 2010, 5:36:35 AM10/26/10

Jew cunts like you are the issue when considering world security and
financial stability you useless, ancient, worn out, unemployable,
failed at everything, 5'6" midget

Joe Bruno

Oct 26, 2010, 10:07:30 AM10/26/10
> failed at everything, 5'6" midget- Hide quoted text -

RJ11

Oct 26, 2010, 11:51:04 AM10/26/10
In article <658cc370-ed5e-4f30...@26g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>,
Ben Cramer <bencr...@gmail.com> wrote:

(Nazi drivel snipped)

Once a nazoid pig, always a nazoid pig.

"When I was very much younger, a band I was in played the
Horst Wessel lied at the Concordia club in Mt. Isa" --Posted
by "Ben Cramer", Message-ID: <e8nsmm$me9$1...@otis.netspace.net.au>
("Horst Wessel Lied" was the anthem of the Nazi Party).

RJ.

CUNTICA

Oct 26, 2010, 2:37:23 PM10/26/10
................. RJ11, do you think maybe Ben Cramer is some old
toothless, pot - bellied, going bald with a comb - over, bow - legged
Brit expatriate that the Aussies would call a Pongo (Pongo is from the
slang word :"pong" meaning smelly)?

_ G O D _

Oct 26, 2010, 1:17:49 PM10/26/10
"NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> wrote

There a lot more COck-sucking sectarian retards
and religious antagonists among americunts than
mentioned here including Wiliam Buckley himself.
They are found on both sides of spectrum of hate,
whether they are being semitists, antisemitists or
just regular judophobes, who don't care about the
politics of labeling, which is used by the semitists....
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml
I intend to last long enough to put out of business all COck-suckers
and other beneficiaries of the institutionalized slavery and genocide.

"The army that will defeat terrorism doesn't wear uniforms, or drive
Humvees, or calls in air-strikes. It doesn't have a high command, or
high security, or a high budget. The army that can defeat terrorism
does battle quietly, clearing minefields and vaccinating children. It
undermines military dictatorships and military lobbyists. It subverts
sweatshops and special interests.Where people feel powerless, it
helps them organize for change, and where people are powerful, it
reminds them of their responsibility." ~~~~ Author Unknown ~~~~

Joe Bruno

Oct 27, 2010, 5:43:05 AM10/27/10
On Oct 26, 2:36 am, Ben Cramer <bencram...@gmail.com> wrote:
> failed at everything, 5'6" midget- Hide quoted text -

Can't handle the truth, scumsucker?

Jason P

Oct 27, 2010, 5:52:16 AM10/27/10

-------

>Sorry, b'luto. You lie again.

>You have never been able to provide one single piece of evidence to
>prove I lie.

B'lutto's logic:
I think you lie, therefore you do! ...I think!

g'day Ben!

Jason P

Oct 27, 2010, 6:00:44 AM10/27/10

"Michael Ragland" <michaeleug...@gmail.com> wrote in message

-------

>You left out Gordon Duff. He is an"extreme" antisemite and gets
>published all over the world.

>Michael Ragland

He left out the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny, too.

Don't forget them. All renowned anti-Semites!

Especially the Easter Bunny...

Jason P

Oct 27, 2010, 6:10:26 AM10/27/10

--------

>PROOF??????? Besides Bluto, got anything a little more recent?

><snip even more hilarious "examples" with fringe characters, "hate
>groups" etc.,
>hardly mainstream media>

>Here's a little more solid evidence of Jews in American media (from a
>Jewish source):

>Bluto is such a silly ass.

>http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jews-in-the-media-hollywood/

[...]

Kenneth McVayowitz SOB - founder of Jewish propaganda pipeline Nutzbor...

Jason P

Oct 27, 2010, 6:14:37 AM10/27/10

On Oct 26, 12:23 pm, Joe Bruno <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 25, 6:42 pm, last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > On Oct 25, 4:28 am, Joe Bruno <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Do Jews control the US media? That's doubtful, since the media is
> > > loaded with anti-semites:
>
> > > Pat Buchanan
>
> > Long respected American, speech writer for Presidents, has enough
> > balls to occasionally state facts that Jews would prefer kept quiet.
>
> Who cares? William F Buckley did an analysis of his behavior and
> concluded he is an anti-Semite. Anti-senitism is the issue here,
> dumbass.

---

>Jew cunts like you are the issue when considering world security and
>financial stability you useless, ancient, worn out, unemployable,
>failed at everything, 5'6" midget

5' 6" ...! Holy shit! No wonder they wouldn't let young Lt. JG above decks
on the floating-dock repair ship. He'd fucking blow away in brisk wind.
Ahhhhhhhhahahahahaha...

Jason P

Oct 27, 2010, 6:16:15 AM10/27/10

"Joe Bruno" <josef...@americamail.com> wrote in message

-------

>Can't handle the truth, scumsucker?

About your mother... in the San Diego hump-hump bars?

Tell it like it is.

Oct 30, 2010, 12:36:01 AM10/30/10
On Oct 27, 6:16 am, "Jason P" <jas...@invalid.com> wrote:
> "Joe Bruno" <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote in message
> About your mother... in the San Diego hump-hump bars?- Hide quoted text -

Jews are ethnocentric. The people in India are Hindus,
but no one thinks of them as ethnocentric. Jews from easter Europe are
fiercely ethnocentric. Hindus are not supremacists. Ashkenazi jews are
supremacists.
Christians are not supremacists.
Jews fear Shariah law, but they get around Christian law by subverting
it.
So why not enforrce Christian virtue then jews need not fear Shariah
law.

Joe Bruno

Oct 30, 2010, 3:45:12 AM10/30/10
On Oct 25, 8:25 am, Michael Ragland <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Michael Ragland- Hide quoted text -

I'll add him to the list.Thanks.

Joe Bruno

Oct 30, 2010, 3:48:18 AM10/30/10
On Oct 25, 1:28 am, Joe Bruno <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote:
> Do Jews control the US media? That's doubtful, since the media is
> loaded with anti-semites:
>
> Pat Buchanan
> Josef Sobran
> Helen Thomas
>
> Father Coughlin-radio commentator
>
> Mel Gibson-actor,producer
> Marlon Brando-actor,producer
>
> Dr William Pierce
> American Free Press
> American Dissident Voices
>
> Chicago Tribune (see the period 1920-1950)

> IHR review
> Barnes Review
> The Searchlight
> Willis Carto
> Bradley Smith
> CODOH
>
> Carlos Porter-Columnist
> Mark Weber
>
> The Final Call
>
> KKK website
> Aryan Nations website
> WAR website
>
> Gore Vidal,writer
>
> Hal Turner-radio commentator
>
> Radio Islam

Gordon Duff

Joe Bruno

Oct 30, 2010, 7:18:27 AM10/30/10
On Oct 27, 3:14 am, "Jason P" <jas...@invalid.com> wrote:
> "Ben Cramer" <bencram...@gmail.com> wrote in message

AJAX WAS NOT A FLOATING DOCK. DURING MY 2 YEARS ABOARD, WE WENT TO
JAPAN TWICE AND HAWAII ONCE

Joe Bruno

Oct 30, 2010, 7:19:20 AM10/30/10
On Oct 27, 3:16 am, "Jason P" <jas...@invalid.com> wrote:
> "Joe Bruno" <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote in message
> About your mother... in the San Diego hump-hump bars?- Hide quoted text -

At least i know who she is. you likely don't.

Tell it like it is.

Nov 1, 2010, 11:41:12 AM11/1/10
On Oct 30, 12:36 am, "Tell it like it is."
but no one thinks of Hindus as ethnocentric. Jews from eastern Europe

are
fiercely ethnocentric. Hindus are not supremacists. Ashkenazi jews
are
supremacists.
Christians are not supremacists. Hitler was a supremacist.

Jews fear Shariah law, but they get around Christian law by
subverting
it. There is no Christianity in Communism and Naziism.
So why not Christian virtue then jews need not fear Shariah
law.
Christ is a concept. It is Jewish.
Ashkenazi Jews are a race, and as a race they call themselves atheists
while smiling about it. As a religion, they have the world's respect,
because as a religious people they can't bring a Godless Communism to
the world and at the same time respect the Commandments of Moses, nor
brutalize the natives of Palestine by refusing diplomacy and
compensation.
Communism came to Russia by behaving as a jewish race violating every
command of Moses not a jewish religion. In Isrrael they insist to the
world that they are what Hitler said they are: a race. An atheist with
a smile. Ethnocentric and smiling.
When Palestine has been squeezed out of
existence, Israel will insist that they have a right to exist.

Tell it like it is.

Nov 1, 2010, 12:22:24 PM11/1/10
On Oct 25, 4:28 am, Joe Bruno <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote:
> Do Jews control the US media? That's doubtful, since the media is
> loaded with anti-semites:
>
> Pat Buchanan
> Josef Sobran
> Helen Thomas
>
> Father Coughlin-radio commentator
>
> Mel Gibson-actor,producer
> Marlon Brando-actor,producer
>
> Dr William Pierce
> American Free Press
> American Dissident Voices
>
> Chicago Tribune (see the period 1920-1950)
> IHR review
> Barnes Review
> The Searchlight
> Willis Carto
> Bradley Smith
> CODOH
>
> Carlos Porter-Columnist
> Mark Weber
>
> The Final Call
>
> KKK website
> Aryan Nations website
> WAR website
>
> Gore Vidal,writer
>
> Hal Turner-radio commentator
>
> Radio Islam
>
> Anyone who wants more info on these people can easily find it on the
> Internet.
> Wikipedia is usually very helpful. Just punch the names into your web
> browser.

http://www.davidduke.com
Joe Bruno aka,
Read the first two
sentences in Jeff Davis' article and the words "jewish-controlled
media", and Americans having to read foreign publications in order to
know what the hell is going-on in the United States from an objective
perspective.

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 1, 2010, 1:04:19 PM11/1/10
On Nov 1, 10:22 am, "Tell it like it is."
> perspective.- Hide quoted text -

You are a goofy asshole. You may not give Joe Bruno a blowjob. Joe
is not a queer like you.

Tell it like it is.

Nov 1, 2010, 2:43:13 PM11/1/10

Goyim in B.C..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBsDwjezQI
Goyim is a concept developed in BC along with the concept of Christ.
So if a jewish person while living in sin takes pride in refering to
other people as Goyim, than he deiceves himself.
If you believe you have not sinned, then you deceive yourself and
Christ is not in you reads the Bible ":for all have sinned and fall
short of the glory of God".. In plain english, Christians are not
Goyim and Jews are not Christ-killers.
When a Jewish Rabbi says people are Goyim it tells you that Rabbi is
Goyim..

Tell it like it is.

Nov 1, 2010, 2:50:23 PM11/1/10

Tell it like it is.

Nov 1, 2010, 3:52:22 PM11/1/10
> Goyim in B.C..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBsDwjezQI

> Goyim is a concept developed in BC along with the concept of Christ.
> So if a jewish person while living in sin takes pride in refering to
> other people as Goyim, than he deiceves himself.
> If you believe you have not sinned, then you deceive yourself and
> Christ is not in you reads the Bible ":for all have sinned and fall
> short of the glory of God".. In plain english, Christians are not
> Goyim and Jews are not Christ-killers.
> When a Jewish Rabbi says people are Goyim it tells you that Rabbi is
> Goyim..

In ancient times, Jews blindly obeyed
their leadership just as they have always done. The chief priest in
Israel, a guy named named Caiiphas, didn't want to be second banana to
Christ, so he persuaded the Sanhedrin to go along with killing him as
the worst sinner Jews had ever seen.
In 1933 in more modern times, an attorney named Untermeyer requested
Jews all over the world to boycott the German nation since Hitler had
come to power intending to even the score that brought Communism to a
Christian Russian nation, and Germany under Jewish domination was
rapidly becoming a Communist country in the Weimar Republic since jews
had been granted equal rights with German citizens they began flying
their true jewish colors. They obeyed the attorney Untermeyer at a
world-wide Congress calling for a world-wide jewish boycott of
everything German. That did not endear them to der fuhrer in Germany.
As my Irish step-father explained it to
me, and he had a postage stamp with der fuhrer's mug on it, there was
a world conference and every jew in the world attended. On the way in
to the conference hall, they hung up their asses as they entered the
great conference room. Well, during the conference a jew yelled fire
just to have some fun, and sure enough every jew in the room grabbed
an ass as he ran for the exit (the same door with the enter sign
facing the other way). They 've been smelling each other's butts ever
since. Actually he told me that joke as an erudite way of explaining
why dogs smell each other's butts, and don't tell me you ain't ever
seen them doin' that.
That made the whole jewish race unwelcome in the Germany their
leaders had been fleecing in the Weimar Republic.
The moral of the story is jews as they did in 33 A.d. have always
blindly obeyed their jewish leaders.
When an orthodox jew behaved like a
psycho by killing Rabin, the entire nation did an about face into the
Likud Party. the jews can be led this way and that way by their
leaders. That makes them guilty of the sins of their leaders.
if I was a citizen of Palestine i
would want for the occupying jews exactly what they want for
Palestine. Diplomacy in a forced occupation! Or a recognition that
Muslims and Christians exist in a region called The Holy Land which
includes several nations.
Maybe as world history unfolds the
jews of israel will end up teaching the world an important lesson. A
nation whether Englaish, Mexican, american, or Jewish as the right to
be what it is regardless of the ethnic proliferations within it. Would
france be france an ethnic feench nation if muslims amnd jews scream
at each other in french vying for control of someone else's country of
which they are a part. Saying france and england don'rt exist is the
same as saying French and English people don't exist.
As a nation Israel was finished
by 70 a.d., but continued as a people. Maybe that's the lesson. no
matter who or what ethnic group predominates, they may not deny the
culture of the founding nation. After all, it is a fact of history,
that jews did not name Jerusalem.
Israel has a right to exist, but
they don't want Palestine to exist.
Christ was born in Palestine.
We can't say the rule of law
exists in an Israel that uses "targeted killings" as the way to
achieve political objectives. Rather than admit psychotics have called
themselves Rabbi. Rather than follow the law of Moses, israel
continues to pretend Karl Marx was an Eskimo. While secular, racist,
jewish organizations like Russia's "the people's will" in 1917 Russia
assasinating as they did the govt. of A CHRISTIAN RUSSIA including the
Royal family had nothing to do with COMMUNISM. Jewish secular, racist
organizations, in violation of all the dictates of religious principle
had everything to do with bringing a Godless Communism in 1917 to
Russia. There is no religion in Socialism. Since jews have no shame of
quoting Hitler whom they actually admire, i'll quote another psycho
who does have some religion:
"If you bend your knee to God, you need
never bend your knee to another man."
RACIST JEWS in a country of
illiterates in 1917 MADE POSSIBLE COMMUNISM, AND THAT MADE POSSIBLE
THE ABERRATION OF FASCISM IN GERMANY.

There is no Christianity in

National Socialism. Unless you believe the Naziis of Germany bahaved
like Christians towards the Jews of Europe.

Tell it like it is.

Nov 1, 2010, 7:43:00 PM11/1/10
Anyone who wants more info about jews influencing the media of the
USA can easily find it on the Internet.

Wikipedia is usually very helpful. Just punch the names into your web
browser.
At http://www.youtube.com
write these words: "Do Jews control the media? - the LA Times says
Yes".

Tell it like it is.

Nov 1, 2010, 7:45:48 PM11/1/10
On Nov 1, 7:43 pm, "Tell it like it is."
> Yes".- Hide quoted text -

Tell it like it is.

Nov 1, 2010, 9:38:18 PM11/1/10
> Anyone who wants more info on these people can easily find it on the

> Internet.
> Wikipedia is usually very helpful. Just punch the names into your web
> browser.

at http://www.youtube.com
type: "why do people hate jews".
You will then be shown the great ones.

Tell it like it is.

Nov 1, 2010, 9:56:12 PM11/1/10
You will then be shown the great ones.- Hide quoted text -

As disgusting as it is, year after year the same people
express their racial hatred for others not their own ethnicity. Jews
love calling Christians "antisemites". So why don't you ever hear a
jew call a muslim an antisemite? Because he knows a muslim will kick
his ass for it.
Have you ever heard a jewish person label the semetic
people of the Middle East ANTISEMITES?
No, you never have and never will. That's reserved
for Christians who don't agree with everything Israel does in the
Middle East. These are the lobbyists in Washington D.C. who promote
everything Israel does in the middle East and in the United
States.
http://aipac.org
They work for Israel as a jewish state in The Holy
Land. They also eschew any diplomacy with Palestine as that would put
the United states in a better light with the world of Islam.
http://aipac.org

Michael Ragland

Nov 1, 2010, 10:11:25 PM11/1/10
On Nov 1, 1:04 pm, NefeshBarYochai <tach...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 10:22 am, "Tell it like it is."
>

> <DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Oct 25, 4:28 am, Joe Bruno <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Do Jews control the US media? That's doubtful, since the media is
> > > loaded with anti-semites:
>
> > > Pat Buchanan
> > > Josef Sobran
> > > Helen Thomas
>
> > > Father Coughlin-radio commentator
>
> > > Mel Gibson-actor,producer
> > > Marlon Brando-actor,producer
>
> > > Dr William Pierce
> > > American Free Press
> > > American Dissident Voices
>
> > >Chicago Tribune(see the period 1920-1950)

He's more than a goofy asshole. He has spoon fed himself myths and
prejudice against Jews. He's an antisemitic and.he knows nothing of
real Jewish history. He bleats about the so-called Jewish controlled

media. Tell it like it is-is a crackpot. He writes:

"Christ is a concept. It is Jewish.
Ashkenazi Jews are a race, and as a race they call themselves atheists
while smiling about it"

The concept of race doesn't exist. The Ashkenazi are not a race. The
Asjkenazi are not atheists.

. "As a religion, they have the world's respect,
because as a religious people they can't bring a Godless Communism to
the world and at the same time respect the Commandments of Moses, nor
brutalize the natives of Palestine by refusing diplomacy and
compensation.
Communism came to Russia by behaving as a jewish race violating every
command of Moses not a jewish religion. In Isrrael they insist to the
world that they are what Hitler said they are: a race. An atheist with
a smile. Ethnocentric and smiling.
When Palestine has been squeezed out of
existence, Israel will insist that they have a right to exist."

The Jews were not responsible for communism in Russia. There were a
handful of Jews who participated in the communist revolution and
regime in Russia but by far most were Russians. Where do you get your
facts?The Jews aren't anymore ethnocentric than the Germans, English,
etc.

I have to say "Tell it Like it is" you are not "Telling like it is.
Your a crackpot but you have good company here.

Michael Ragland

Michael Ragland

Truth

Nov 2, 2010, 3:42:45 AM11/2/10
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 18:38:18 -0700 (PDT), Tell it like it is. wrote:

> at http://www.youtube.com
> type: "why do people hate jews".
> You will then be shown the great ones.

Wrong

People do not hate Jews, unfortunately those psychological idiots who do
seem to do so with a passion.

Tell it like it is.

Nov 2, 2010, 1:02:35 PM11/2/10
On Nov 1, 10:11 pm, Michael Ragland <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Michael Ragland- Hide quoted text -

You are very intelligent , Michael, but you lack
knowledge. It is understandeable that you should assume older and
wiser men are as ignorant as you.

Tell it like it is.

Nov 2, 2010, 7:37:30 PM11/2/10
Rabbis who call label human beings Goyim do so with relish on their
own hot dog..

Tell it like it is.

Nov 2, 2010, 7:46:19 PM11/2/10
On Nov 1, 10:11 pm, Michael Ragland <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com>
wrote:
search under Russian history at the British SPARTACUS website, You
will read about the ashkenazi jewish organizations who worked to end
the Tzar's Government by acts of violence and sabotage. Groups like
THE PEOPLE'S WILL involving both men and women. Read the ethnic
background and biographies of those people.

> I have to say "Tell it Like it is" you are not "Telling like it is.
> Your a crackpot but you have good company here.
>
> Michael Ragland
>
> Michael Ragland- Hide quoted text -

Tell it like it is.

Nov 2, 2010, 7:54:29 PM11/2/10
On Nov 2, 7:46 pm, "Tell it like it is."
HERE'S YOUR CRACKED POT:
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk

_ G O D _

Nov 2, 2010, 9:37:51 PM11/2/10
"Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbe...@yahoo.com> wrote

> Michael Ragland <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> The Jews were not responsible for communism in Russia.
>> There were a handful of Jews who participated in the
>> communist revolution and regime in Russia but by far
>> most were Russians. Where do you get your facts? The
>> Jews aren't anymore ethnocentric than the Germans, English,
>> etc.
>
> ... read about the ashkenazi jewish organizations who worked

> to end the Tzar's Government by acts of violence and sabotage.
> Groups like THE PEOPLE'S WILL involving both men and
> women. Read the ethnic background and biographies

Rag is too fucking stupid to understand that
you ought to be a sectarian to be a Jew and
that the Judaism is a denomination of one of
the religious cults which is hardly an ethnicity
let alone a race with its physical distinctions....

The emperors of Russia have established a
monotheism. Therefore, the Jews had to live
in their settlements or reservations along the
outskirts (Ukraine) of Great Russian Empire.

After the Bolsheviks Revolution (by majority)
that dethroned the Emperor and established
equality for all of the religious cults, Jews too,
were participating in ruling segment of newly
created democratic union of soviet republics,
which maintained the old regime of one-party
system - which is hardly a communism, either....

The fact that the name of the ruling party was
"communist party" does not mean in any way
that its traditional rule of (oppressive military)
regime has been reformed as in "improved".
If any changes happened, they were to worse.
At no time there was a communism in Russia.

Only cocksucking retarded americunts could
subscribe to crap about "soviet communism"....
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml
I intend to last long enough to put out of business all COck-suckers
and other beneficiaries of the institutionalized slavery and genocide.

"The army that will defeat terrorism doesn't wear uniforms, or drive
Humvees, or calls in air-strikes. It doesn't have a high command, or
high security, or a high budget. The army that can defeat terrorism
does battle quietly, clearing minefields and vaccinating children. It
undermines military dictatorships and military lobbyists. It subverts
sweatshops and special interests.Where people feel powerless, it
helps them organize for change, and where people are powerful, it
reminds them of their responsibility." ~~~~ Author Unknown ~~~~

Michael Ragland

Nov 2, 2010, 9:56:45 PM11/2/10
On Nov 2, 7:54 pm, "Tell it like it is."

I read about the People's Will and there is nothing that indicates its
members were Jewish. Most of the names sounded Russian. You are a
crackpot. You gave me the British Spartacus website. If there is a
page which shows the majority of Communists were Jewish please provide
the URL. .

Michael Ragland

Michael Ragland

Nov 2, 2010, 10:03:34 PM11/2/10
On Nov 2, 7:54 pm, "Tell it like it is."

Try this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

Tell it like it is.

Nov 2, 2010, 11:04:00 PM11/2/10

Tell it like it is.

Nov 2, 2010, 11:05:32 PM11/2/10
On Nov 2, 10:03 pm, Michael Ragland <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com>
> Try thishttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism- Hide quoted text -

Joe Bruno

Nov 2, 2010, 11:26:30 PM11/2/10
> [...]

> ANDREW LACK, president of NBC
>
> DANIEL MENAKER, Executive Director, Harper Collins
>
> DAVID REMNICK, Editor, The New Yorker
>
> NICHOLAS LEHMANN, writer, the New York
>
> HENRICK HERTZBERG, Talk of the Town editor, The New Yorker
>
> SAMUEL NEWHOUSE JR, and DONALD NEWHOUSE own Newhouse Publications,
> includes 26 newspapers in 22 cities; the Conde Nast magazine group,
> includes The New Yorker; Parade, the Sunday newspaper supplement;
> American City Business Journals, business newspapers published in more
> than 30 major cities in America; and interests in cable television
> programming and cable systems serving 1 million homes.
>
> DONALD NEWHOUSE, chairman of the board of directors, Associated Press.
>
> PETER R KANN, CEO, Wall Street Journal, Barron’s
>
> RALPH J. & BRIAN ROBERTS, Owners, Comcast-ATT Cable TV.
>
> LAWRENCE KIRSHBAUM, CEO, AOL-Time Warner Book Group

You missed the point completely. you gave us a list of jews who work
in the media, which means little. the issue is who controls the media.
if jews controlled the media and wanted to control public opinion with
it, they would not permit anti-semites to air their views.

Joe Bruno

Nov 2, 2010, 11:29:37 PM11/2/10
> it, they would not permit anti-semites to air their views.- Hide quoted text -

dsharavi

Nov 2, 2010, 11:31:27 PM11/2/10
On Oct 25, 1:28 am, Joe Bruno <josefbr...@americamail.com> wrote:
> Do Jews control the US media? That's doubtful, since the media is
> loaded with anti-semites:
>
> Pat Buchanan
> Josef Sobran
> Helen Thomas
>
> Father Coughlin-radio commentator
>
> Mel Gibson-actor,producer
> Marlon Brando-actor,producer
>
> Dr William Pierce
> American Free Press
> American Dissident Voices
>
> Chicago Tribune (see the period 1920-1950)
> IHR review
> Barnes Review
> The Searchlight
> Willis Carto
> Bradley Smith
> CODOH
>
> Carlos Porter-Columnist
> Mark Weber
>
> The Final Call
>
> KKK website
> Aryan Nations website
> WAR website
>
> Gore Vidal,writer
>
> Hal Turner-radio commentator
>
> Radio Islam
>
> Anyone who wants more info on these people can easily find it on the
> Internet.
> Wikipedia is usually very helpful. Just punch the names into your web
> browser.

You left out a bunch more of Jew haters. But of course, Jews allow it
for some nefarious, underhanded, and very obscure reason. After all,
they're Jooooooooz.

Deborah

Joe Bruno

Nov 2, 2010, 11:40:14 PM11/2/10

Give me more and I'll add them to the list to strengthen my case. I
can use all the help I can get.

But of course, Jews allow it
> for some nefarious, underhanded, and very obscure reason. After all,
> they're Jooooooooz.

If you told my Grandmother that Jews are being wrongly accused of
something, she'd say"Zo, vhat's new"?

_ G O D _

Nov 3, 2010, 12:03:19 AM11/3/10

> Truth <Tr...@honest.com> wrote:
>>

>> People do not hate Jews, unfortunately those psychological
>> idiots who do seem to do so with a passion.
> Rabbis who call label human beings Goyim
> do so with relish on their own hot dog..

Apparently, its impossible to avoid the
sectarian antagonism. It's affecting all
people, because religious cults seeing
everyone as with them or against them....

dsharavi

Nov 2, 2010, 11:59:53 PM11/2/10

Stormfront
David Duke
WRMEA
Palestine Remembered
(This looks like, but isn't, a joke site. They're really
serious when they post a picture of two large rocks, and call it the
remains of a "Palestinian" village. I am not making this up.)
Jew Watch (promoted by the Neturei Krakpots)
Palestinehistory.com
International Solidarity Movement
Palestinian Solidarity Movement
Rense
Stormfront

There are lots more, but I can't think of them.

>  >But of course, Jews allow it
> > for some nefarious, underhanded, and very obscure reason. After all,
> > they're Jooooooooz.
>
> If you told my Grandmother that Jews are being wrongly accused of
> something, she'd say"Zo, vhat's new"?

Amazingly, your grandmother's views coincide exactly with my own.
Whooda thunk it?

Deborah

Joe Bruno

Nov 3, 2010, 1:04:34 AM11/3/10
> Deborah- Hide quoted text -

Take your time. I'm always ready for more.
Perhaps you can get other Jews involved, too.
This will be a long-term project, an important one.
.

dsharavi

Nov 3, 2010, 3:24:57 AM11/3/10

> Take your time. I'm always ready for more.

> Perhaps you can get other Jews involved, too.
> This will be a long-term project, an important one.

I'll try, but even a little dose of the sonei Yisrael crud impacts me
like a cup of cold sick.

Deborah

last_per...@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2010, 6:58:25 AM11/3/10

Which of course illustrates another reason ZioNazis have no respect
for the republic. With your illustrious Ellis Island transplant
heritage,
you couldn't care less about Founding Father principles, even the
Civil War.

last_per...@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2010, 6:59:07 AM11/3/10

It's called needing a life Bluto.

dsharavi

Nov 3, 2010, 12:30:14 PM11/3/10

Jews fought in the Revolutionary War, as well as in the War of 1812,
the Mexican War, and the Civil War. FYI, those were over and done with
by the time Ellis Island opened in 1892.

FYI, it was a Jew who was the prime financier of the Revolutionary
War, who raised the money so that Washington could fight the last
campaign of the war.

Deborah

Joe Bruno

Nov 3, 2010, 1:32:48 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 3:58 am, last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Civil War.- Hide quoted text -

get fucked. I took an oath upon being commissioned to protect and
defend the constitution.They only allowed me an officer's
commission after an extensive fbi background check.

if any body ever checked your background, the navy would reject you as
politically unreliable because you're a fuckliong nazi sympathizer.
the airforce must have been really desperate.

Joe Bruno

Nov 3, 2010, 1:39:04 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 3:58 am, last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Civil War.- Hide quoted text -

Suck on this, you worthless little twerp:

http://www.nmajmh.org/exhibitions/catalog-hallOfHeroes/cat23.php

last_per...@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2010, 1:45:20 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 12:30 pm, dsharavi <dshara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 3:58 am, last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Give me more and I'll add them to the list to strengthen my case. I
> > > can use all the help I can get.
>
> > >  > But of course, Jews allow it
>
> > > If you told my Grandmother that Jews are being wrongly accused of
> > > something, she'd say"Zo, vhat's new"?
>
> > Which of course illustrates another reason ZioNazis have no respect
> > for the republic.   With your illustrious Ellis Island transplant
> > heritage, you couldn't care less about Founding Father principles, even the
> > Civil War.
>
> Jews fought in the Revolutionary War, as well as in the War of 1812,
> the Mexican War, and the Civil War. FYI, those were over and done with
> by the time Ellis Island opened in 1892.

We've heard the fables before. Any reliable figures, with emphasis
on reliable?

> FYI, it was a Jew who was the prime financier of the Revolutionary
> War, who raised the money so that Washington could fight the last
> campaign of the war.

I've heard this one too, IIRC a huge exaggeration. I do know some
supported
BOTH sides of the Civil War.

Besides, I was mainly referring to Bluto as a typical case. The
quotes
he have for his grandma were obviously from an Ellis alum.

Joe Bruno

Nov 3, 2010, 1:45:52 PM11/3/10
> Deborah- Hide quoted text -

I'll tell you what my father always told me-just do the best you can-
nobody can ask of you anymore than that.

last_per...@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2010, 1:48:42 PM11/3/10

ZioNazi source, i.e. worthless. Bluto is a funny ass. Make that
_endlessly_
funny.

last_per...@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2010, 1:47:38 PM11/3/10

I had a top security clearance as a civilian working for the Navy
Bluto.
Oaths don't mean much to ZioNazis like you. You fully defend
the murder of 34 American Naval personnel by terrorist Israel, ZioNazi
turd, as you've done many times here.

Joe Bruno

Nov 3, 2010, 4:02:12 PM11/3/10
> he have for his grandma were obviously from an Ellis alum.- Hide quoted text -

What a crock of shit.My grand mother spoke english with a russian
accent. ellis island proecessed people from all over ther world.Where
do you get this crap, our perverted little
bsag of sewer ggobd

Joe Bruno

Nov 3, 2010, 4:05:26 PM11/3/10
> Bluto.\

horsedung.

> Oaths don't mean much to ZioNazis like you.   You fully defend
> the murder of 34 American Naval personnel by terrorist Israel, ZioNazi

> turd, as you've done many times here.- Hide quoted text -

That's another lie(ive lost count)

a board of senior admirals investigated the incident and ruled it to
be a case of mistaken identity ARE YOU GONNA CALL THEM ZIONAZIS, TOO,
YOU FILTHY LITTLE SON OF A FILTHY WHORE????

Joe Bruno

Nov 3, 2010, 4:20:37 PM11/3/10
> It's called needing a life Bluto.- Hide quoted text -

If I ever meet you face to face, you'll need 2 of them.

Joe Bruno

Nov 3, 2010, 4:25:32 PM11/3/10
> funny.- Hide quoted text -

I know you aren't laughing and so does everyone else.

Joe Bruno

Nov 3, 2010, 4:42:08 PM11/3/10
> Deborah- Hide quoted text -

not only that. some immigrants didn't go thru ellis island.
in those days getting into canada was much easier than getting into
the usa. and Canada's border with the usa was wide open.

dsharavi

Nov 3, 2010, 4:45:13 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 10:47 am, last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Nov 3, 1:32 pm, Joe Bruno <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote:
>
> > > Which of course illustrates another reason ZioNazis have no respect
> > > for the republic.   With your illustrious Ellis Island transplant
> > > heritage,
> > > you couldn't care less about Founding Father principles, even the
> > > Civil War.
>
> > get fucked. I took an oath upon being commissioned to protect and
> > defend the constitution.They only allowed me an officer's
> > commission after an extensive fbi background check.
>
> > if any body ever checked your background, the navy would reject you as
> > politically unreliable because you're a fuckliong nazi sympathizer.
> > the airforce must have been really desperate.
>
> I had a top security clearance as a civilian working for the Navy

rotflol

Didn't I post this a.m. what congenital feuilletonists -- to put it
mildly -- Arabs are?

> Oaths don't mean much to ZioNazis like you.

Nowhere near as the meaninglessness of facts clearly to you.

If you want to pretend to "top security clearance" -- as a "civilian
working for the Navy", no less -- you'd do better to peddle your
bullshit to people who don't know that you don't know what you're
talking about.

"Top security clearance as a civilian working for the Navy" - ROTFLMAO

Deborah

last_per...@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2010, 4:52:52 PM11/3/10

Not quite. Any little investigation in the facts, including the list
of who's-who
of the time who called the "investigation" a complete whitewash for
Israel, will
show that that is exactly what it was, filthy ZioNazi son of a filthy
ZioNazi hairy
whore that only another ZioNazi would fuck. You defend ZioNazi
killing
of Americans Bluto. Always have, always will because you are ZioNazi
scum pretending to be American.

last_per...@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2010, 4:56:09 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 4:45 pm, dsharavi <dshara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 10:47 am, last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > get fucked. I took an oath upon being commissioned to protect and
> > > defend the constitution.They only allowed me an officer's
> > > commission after an extensive fbi background check.
>
> > > if any body ever checked your background, the navy would reject you as
> > > politically unreliable because you're a fuckliong nazi sympathizer.
> > > the airforce must have been really desperate.
>
> > I had a top security clearance as a civilian working for the Navy
>
> rotflol
>
> Didn't I post this a.m. what congenital feuilletonists -- to put it
> mildly -- Arabs are?

Is this ZioNazi trying to call me an ARAB now? ZioNazis in
desparation
do funny things. Coming up a little short?

> > Oaths don't mean much to ZioNazis like you.
>
> Nowhere near as the meaninglessness of facts clearly to you.
>
> If you want to pretend to "top security clearance" -- as a "civilian
> working for the Navy", no less -- you'd do better to peddle your
> bullshit to people who don't know that you don't know what you're
> talking about.
>
> "Top security clearance as a civilian working for the Navy" - ROTFLMAO

Just keep pretending ZioNazi. It's what you do best, along with lie.

last_per...@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2010, 4:56:55 PM11/3/10

I am actually still smiling, you silly yid ass.

dsharavi

Nov 3, 2010, 4:58:08 PM11/3/10

Not only a board of senior admirals on the Navy Court of Inquiry
investigated the incident (and ruled it a case of mistaken identity).
There were also investigations by the CIA (attack a mistake), the
JCS, the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations (attack not
intentional), Senate Armed Services Committee (uncertainty), House
Appropriations Committee ((Navy communications foul-up), House Armed
Services Committee (Navy communications snafu), Senate Select
Committee on Intelligence (no merit to claim attack was intentional),
NSA (ship mistaken for Egyptian due to miscalculations and errors),
House Armed Services Committee (no evidence to support Liberty
Veterans Association allegations
and no reason for further investigation).

And case closed.

Deborah

Truth

Nov 4, 2010, 11:22:59 AM11/4/10
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 16:37:30 -0700 (PDT), Tell it like it is. wrote:

> On Nov 2, 3:42 am, Truth <Tr...@honest.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 18:38:18 -0700 (PDT), Tell it like it is. wrote:
>>
>>> at      http://www.youtube.com
>>> type:  "why do people hate jews".
>>> You will then be shown the great ones.
>>
>> Wrong

>> People do not hate Jews, unfortunately those psychological idiots who do
>> seem to do so with a passion.
> Rabbis who call label human beings Goyim do so with relish on their
> own hot dog..

Neither heard a rabbi label a human being as goyim and even if they did
what is wrong with that?

dsharavi

Nov 4, 2010, 8:04:32 PM11/4/10

Nothing. "Goyim" is simply the plural of "goy", which means "nations".
Thus, Israel is a goy.

Deborah

dsharavi

Nov 4, 2010, 8:05:43 PM11/4/10

I prefer to laugh at your bullshit, O dung beetle. "Top security
clearance as a civilian working for the Navy" - ROTFLMAO!

Deborah

last_per...@yahoo.com

Nov 4, 2010, 8:39:22 PM11/4/10

Jealous? Fifty bucks says you couldn't pass a credit check at
Nobody Walks Used Cars.

last_per...@yahoo.com

Nov 4, 2010, 8:42:34 PM11/4/10

Bluto has a special flair for missing points. The point Bluto is that
you
are blew-in-with-the-wind immigrant stock. It shows of course.

last_per...@yahoo.com

Nov 4, 2010, 8:45:13 PM11/4/10

I'm shakin' pissant. Save the bluster for the Liberty
survivors and fellow Navy vets. Tell them your beliefs
on the attack. File a report back here, turdknocker.

_ G O D _

Nov 4, 2010, 9:07:26 PM11/4/10
<last_per...@yahoo.com> wrote
> dsharavi <dshara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> > Is this ZioNazi trying to call me an ARAB
>> > now? ZioNazis in desparation do funny
>> > things. Coming up a little short?

>> > Just keep pretending ZioNazi. It's
>> > what you do best, along with lie.
>>
>> I prefer to laugh at your bullshit, O dung beetle. "Top security
>> clearance as a civilian working for the Navy" - ROTFLMAO!
>>
>> Deborah
>
> Jealous? Fifty bucks says you couldn't pass
> a credit check at Nobody Walks Used Cars.

Apparently, neither you nor this Deborah
are aware of the judophobic traditions in
the military, which are going way back to
the Roman times, and that they welcome
those arabs in the ranks exactly because
of their extreme Judophobia let along the
invitation of latent Judophobia of civilians....
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml
I intend to last long enough to put out of business all COck-suckers
and other beneficiaries of the institutionalized slavery and genocide.

"The army that will defeat terrorism doesn't wear uniforms, or drive
Humvees, or calls in air-strikes. It doesn't have a high command, or
high security, or a high budget. The army that can defeat terrorism
does battle quietly, clearing minefields and vaccinating children. It
undermines military dictatorships and military lobbyists. It subverts
sweatshops and special interests.Where people feel powerless, it
helps them organize for change, and where people are powerful, it
reminds them of their responsibility." ~~~~ Author Unknown ~~~~

Tell it like it is.

Nov 4, 2010, 9:06:41 PM11/4/10
Thus, Israel is a goy. Israelis are goyim- nice.

Joe Bruno

Nov 4, 2010, 9:15:38 PM11/4/10
> Deborah- Hide quoted text -

yes, he's lying.

Joe Bruno

Nov 4, 2010, 9:19:29 PM11/4/10
> on the attack.   File a report back here, turdknocker.- Hide quoted text -

so you proved yourself a coward already?

you're so fucking stupid youi can't read. my beliefs are what the navy
bd of inquiry said. did you miss that too, you chickenshit scumsucking
son of a whore?

Joe Bruno

Nov 4, 2010, 9:21:43 PM11/4/10
> I am actually still smiling, you silly yid ass.- Hide quoted text -

coming from a chronic liar, that doesn't mean shit.

hille...@yahoo.com

Nov 4, 2010, 9:42:41 PM11/4/10
On Nov 4, 6:06 pm, "Tell it like it is."

<DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Nothing. "Goyim" is simply the plural of "goy", which means
> "nations".
>  Thus, Israel is a goy. Israelis are goyim- nice.

God promised Abram in Genesis 12, 2 to make
him into a "great nation". (In Hebrew text
"goy gadol".)

hille...@yahoo.com

Nov 4, 2010, 9:42:51 PM11/4/10
On Nov 4, 6:06 pm, "Tell it like it is."

<DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Nothing. "Goyim" is simply the plural of "goy", which means
> "nations".
>  Thus, Israel is a goy. Israelis are goyim- nice.

God promised Abram in Genesis 12, 2 to make

_ G O D _

Nov 4, 2010, 10:51:33 PM11/4/10
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS" <josego...@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:e62d4ca3-bb9a-481d...@fh19g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
> Just the opposite. Jooz control the media just like
> they control banking. Ain't much they don't control.

Why is it bugging you? - Is it your Judophobia,
or just an envy acting out and you are labeling
all banking/media owners as joos? - Because
you are a COck-sucking sectarian americunt?
--
---
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml

I intend to last long enough to put out of business all COck-suckers

along with all institutions of the industrialized slavery and genocide.

"The army that will defeat terrorism doesn't wear uniforms, or drive

Humvies, or calls in air-strikes. It doesn't have a high command, or

Tell it like it is.

Nov 5, 2010, 7:48:16 AM11/5/10

Christians comprise every nation of the earth. Their founding
documents are the writings of the ancient Hebrews. "a remnant will be
preserved" applies to those Christ-killers under Caiiphas. Analaogous
to those jews under Untermeyer who sought to take over Germany in the
Weimar Republic capped off my Untermeyer's call for a world-wide Jew-
boycott of Germany which made all jews of Germany persona non grata in
the country, Germany, which had granted them equal citizenship with
the Germans.
Now we have a politically oriented people,
it seems, who never wrote one word of the Hebrew documents striving to
be THAT nation. The ashkenazi who have been the motherfuckers of the
world, like Caiiphas in ancient Jerusalem, putting politics ahead of
religion and human decency. Orthodox jews who violate every
commandment of Moses. Assasinating jewish prime ministers and forming
political and ethnocentric orrganizations to attack other peoples.
That's not the blessing that the Lord disclosed to Abraham. It's the
synagogue of satan that created banking dynaties to rob the nations of
their wealth.

Tell it like it is.

Nov 5, 2010, 7:55:46 AM11/5/10
> On Nov 4, 9:42 pm, hillelg...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > On Nov 4, 6:06 pm, "Tell it like it is."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Jews

Tell it like it is.

Nov 5, 2010, 7:57:16 AM11/5/10
On Nov 5, 7:48 am, "Tell it like it is."

<DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 9:42 pm, hillelg...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > On Nov 4, 6:06 pm, "Tell it like it is."
>
> > <DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >  Nothing. "Goyim" is simply the plural of "goy", which means
> > > "nations".
> > >  Thus, Israel is a goy. Israelis are goyim- nice.
>
> > God promised Abram in Genesis 12, 2 to make
> > him into a "great nation".  (In Hebrew text
> > "goy gadol".)
>
> Christians comprise every nation of the earth. Their founding
> documents are the writings of the ancient Hebrews. "a remnant will be
> preserved" applies to those Christ-killers under Caiiphas. Analaogous
> to those jews under Untermeyer who sought to take over Germany in the
Weimar Republic capped off by Untermeyer's call for a world-wide Jew-

Tell it like it is.

Nov 5, 2010, 8:19:37 AM11/5/10
> On Nov 5, 7:48 am, "Tell it like it is."
>

> > their wealth.- Hide quoted text -

I believe all things work for the good. At least with the messianic
Jews many of whom are ethnically of the same stock as Abraham and that
means, believe it or not, as the Arabs, as Abraham is , in historical
fact, father of both Jew and Arab; the ashkenazi a separate race like
Armenians are seperate from Turks who massacred them in a 1914
genocide, just as Ireland is NOT part of Britain , but Catholic and
separate from Prostetant England. Just like France is Catholic as is
Italy, and I was surprised to learn that France's jews are Messianic.
At least Messianic jews will help the glorious
motherfuckers of ashkenazi judaism to understand that being jewish
means Torah over Talmud. Rabbis Schlemiel and Schmuck can write Talmud
"yes we can" but Moses wrote the Torah sealed for the entire world on
the blood of Christ.

_ G O D _

Nov 8, 2010, 6:15:10 AM11/8/10
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" <thre...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "_ G O D _" wrote:
>> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers"
> <josegoldb...@yahoo.com> wrote

>> > Just the opposite. Jooz control the media just like
>> > they control banking. Ain't much they don't control.
>>
>> Why is it bugging you? - Is it your Judophobia,
>> or just an envy acting out and you are labeling
>> all banking/media owners as joos? - Because
>> you are a COck-sucking sectarian americunt?
>> --
>

> HAHAHA. Looks like i ruined your day again. HAHAHA

You didn't ruin shit. But neither
you'd answered my questions.
You must be too fucking stupid....
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml

I intend to last long enough to put out of business all COck-suckers

and other beneficiaries of the institutionalized slavery and genocide.

"The army that will defeat terrorism doesn't wear uniforms, or drive

Humvees, or calls in air-strikes. It doesn't have a high command, or

dsharavi

Nov 8, 2010, 11:42:52 PM11/8/10
On Nov 5, 3:48 am, "Tell it like it is."

<DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 9:42 pm, hillelg...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > On Nov 4, 6:06 pm, "Tell it like it is."
>
> > dsharavi wrote:
> > >  Nothing. "Goyim" is simply the plural of "goy", which means
> > > "nations".
> > >  Thus, Israel is a goy. Israelis are goyim- nice.
>
> > God promised Abram in Genesis 12, 2 to make
> > him into a "great nation".  (In Hebrew text
> > "goy gadol".)
>
> Christians comprise every nation of the earth.

In the Middle East, Christians are estimated at 5% of the population,
falling from 20% in the early 20th century.

In Asia, both Saudi Arabia and the Maldives are 100% Muslim. In the
Maldives, the practice of all other religions is prohibited by law.
Its constitution declares that 1) "the republic" "is based on the
principles of Islam"; and that 2) "a non-Muslim may not become a
citizen of the Maldives"; and that 3) "no law contrary to any
principle of Islam can be applied in the Maldives." This last is why
the Maldives, although a signatory of the Universal Declaration of
Human Rights and of the International Covenant on Civil and Political
Rights, is in violation of both regarding religion. Naturally, nobody
cares.

Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocratic monarchy. Almost all citizens
are Muslims. Proselytizing by non-Muslims is illegal. There is no
religious freedom. Jews are forbidden to enter the country. Christians
can be prosecuted for putting up a Christmas tree in their homes.
Conversion by Muslims to another religion carries the death penalty.

"Saudi Arabia is a glaring example of religious apartheid. The
religious institutions from government clerics to judges, to religious
curricula, and all religious instructions in media are restricted to
the Wahhabi understanding of Islam...The Wahhabi sect does not
tolerate other religious or ideological beliefs, Muslim or not.
Religious symbols by Muslims, Christians, Jewish and other believers
are all banned. The Saudi embassy in Washington is a living example of
religious apartheid. In its 50 years, there has not been a single non-
Sunni Muslim diplomat in the embassy. The branch of Imam Mohamed Bin
Saud University in Fairfax, Virginia instructs its students that Shia
Islam is a Jewish conspiracy."
Ali Al-Ahmed, Director of the Saudi Institute, testifying before the
Congressional Human Rights Caucus, 4th June 2002

>Their founding
> documents are the writings of the ancient Hebrews.

That's because the founders WERE "ancient Hebrews".

"a remnant will be
> preserved" applies to those Christ-killers under Caiiphas.

Well, sure, Romans survived.

> Analaogous
> to those jews under Untermeyer who sought to take over Germany in the
> Weimar Republic capped off my Untermeyer's call for a world-wide Jew-
> boycott of Germany which made all jews of Germany persona non grata in
> the country, Germany, which had granted them equal citizenship with
> the Germans.

Bullshit.

[flush]

Deborah

hille...@yahoo.com

Nov 9, 2010, 2:29:15 PM11/9/10
On Nov 5, 3:48 am, "Tell it like it is."

<DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> applies to those Christ-killers under Caiiphas.

Judea in the time of Jesus was under Roman control.
That meant that:
1) The Roman governor wrote criminal law and in that
sense he was the legislature branch of government.

2) The Roman governor had army under his command
and it that sense he was the executive branch.

3) Roman law trumped native law. In matters that
involved Roman interests or Roman citizens , the
Roman governor was the supreme court.

4) People who wanted position of high power -
e,g. the king and the high priest, had to get the
approval of the Roman governor.

Jesus "trial" description in NT has several problems:
1) Wrong place. The Sanhedrin set in the temple,
not in the any private house.

2) Wrong time. The Sanhedrin held trials only
in day time, not at night.

3) Wrong day. The Sanhedrin did not hold court
in holidays.

4) Wrong charge. Any Jew, especially a descendant
of king David, had a better claim to the crown than
the Roman nominated Edomite.

5) Wrong punishment. A Jewish religious court had
no right to order crucifixion.

6) Wrong procedures. In Jewish law you need two
witnesses and self incrimination does not count.

The alternative explanation is pretty simple.
By declaring himself as king Jesus broke the
Roman law - he did not get approval of the
Roman governor.

The governor was not pleased about that, but
before execution he had to hold a trial according
to *Roman* law. So he tried to establish the
facts of the case, according to
Matthew 27,11:
Meanwhile Jesus stood before the governor, and the
governor asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?”
“You have said so,” Jesus replied.

In Roman law there was no Fifth. Jesus had
the choice of lying to save his skin or admitting.
Pilate took Jesus' answer as "no consent".
The punishment was according to Roman law -
crucifixion with the sin written on the cross.

The big problem, to later Christians, with this
story was that they could not fault the Jews
and they had to fault the Romans, not a great
way to achieve the goal of taking over Rome.

Heavy editing, by people who were pretty
ignorant of Jewish law, and Roman rule over
native people, produced the NT. (And IMO
that's the reason that Christianity failed.
It fought "for Jesus" so hard that it
"lost" Jesus untranslated preachings
and true story.)

dsharavi

Nov 9, 2010, 2:32:39 PM11/9/10

How they got around the part where J ordered his followers to go ONLY
to the lost sheep of Israel, and NOT to non-Jews, is another mystery.

Deborah

hille...@yahoo.com

Nov 9, 2010, 5:45:36 PM11/9/10
On Nov 9, 11:32 am, dsharavi <dshara...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> How they got around the part where J ordered his followers to go ONLY
> to the lost sheep of Israel, and NOT to non-Jews, is another mystery.

Had the Christian version of history were true then
Pilate, and not Jesus, would deserve the title of
"the first Christian". Pilate put a Jew to death and
then put all blame on the Jews. That was not the
Roman Empire way. That Empire crucified
6,000 slaves after Spartacus Revolt and
was pretty proud of it.

It is much closer to the Roman Catholic Church way,

It is loading more messages.