Are Meershimer and Walt on the Saudi Payroll?

1 view

Joe Bruno

Apr 4, 2006, 3:59:34 AM4/4/06
In a scathing attack on what they termed the "Israel Lobby," the
> Kennedy School's Stephen M. Walt and the University of Chicago's John
> J. Mearsheimer argued in a recent article that supporters of Israel
> have seized control of U.S. foreign policy, making it reflect Israel's
> interests more than those of the U.S.

> The article was published last Thursday in the London Review of Books
> and on the Kennedy School's website as part of the its faculty working
> papers series. Walt is the Kennedy School's academic dean and a
> professor of international affairs and Mearsheimer is a professor of
> political science.

<deletia>

Is the Mearsheimer and Walt article just concerned journalism?

It appears the timing of it is a bit curious.

> I found this in the "Campus Watch" library:(On mideast studies)
> (The same place the Mearshimer/Walt article appeared).
> http://www.campus-watch.org/article/id/2365
> A Saudi prince has spread $20 million around American campuses to
> finance "Islamic Studies". According to his wishes, the money cannot be
> spent on anything else.
> Surprise, surprise!

OOPS! I just reread it. It's actually $40 million.

Ben Cramer

Apr 4, 2006, 5:17:27 AM4/4/06

"Joe Bruno" <br...@indystart.com> wrote in message

How many billions has Dubya accepted from the Saudi's, joey?

Dr. Gassen Burnham

Apr 4, 2006, 5:33:46 AM4/4/06
From: Ben Cramer

"How many billions has Dubya accepted from the Saudi's, joey? "

It would have to be heaps, I mean he sold the US ports to the
Saudis....the same crew that manned the 9/11 aircraft.

Who knows what they have smuggled into the good old US thru them by
now....WMD's perhaps..all primed and ready for the next 9/11.

Hmmmmm, if I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say t was a payment for
the WTC attack....but then again, if I believed in crackpot
conspiracies, I would also be wailing 'vale to the six million'.

Ben Cramer

Apr 4, 2006, 5:37:48 AM4/4/06

"Dr. Gassen Burnham" <gasenb...@dodo.com.au> wrote in message

Dubya also sold his privately held oil interests to the Saudis, for a
reported 1.3billion.

No conflict of interest with ole Dubya. He's not intersted in the US at all.