Human skin lampshades and other black-ops

Johnny Asia

May 14, 2004, 2:49:56 PM5/14/04
I had a girlfriend in Connecticut who is an antique dealer, she was
handling the estate of a wealthy Jewish woman, among the belongings
was a "human skin" lampshade. My girlfriend got the creeps, and didn't
know what to do with it. The lampshade was displayed in a glass case,
as a monument to German cruelty. My girlfriend believed it was made of
human skin, even I believed it, just like we are taught to believe
those stories from "history textbooks" in American schools.

A large university tested the lampshade, and it turned out to be made
of pig skin!

I searched for info about "human skin lampshades" and found this site
about a court reporter who covered the Dachau War Crime Trials:

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauTrials/IlseKoch.html

Dachau War Crime Trials

"The trials at Dachau brought some of the worst traits of mankind to
light. But, as I found out, at Dachau and from the case records years
later, those trials served neither historical truth, nor justice." -
Joseph Halow, Dachau court reporter, 1992, "Innocent at Dachau"

"And that was introduced in court, where it was absolutely proven that
the lamp shades were made out of goat skin."

The Trial of Else Koch, the "Bitch of Buchenwald"

The most notorious war criminal, of all those who were brought before
the American Military Tribunal at Dachau, was unquestionably Ilse
Koch, the wife of Karl Otto Koch, the infamous former Commandant of
the Buchenwald concentration camp, and an SS-Aufseherin (female
overseer) in the camp herself. The two photographs above show the
41-year-old "Bitch of Buchenwald" in the courtroom at Dachau. Ilse
Koch was charged with the horrific crime of selecting Buchenwald
prisoners to be killed by her alleged lover, Dr. Waldemar Hoven, in
order to have lamp shades made from their tattooed skin.

After the war, American investigators tried to get Konrad Morgen to
sign an affidavit that Frau Koch had ordered prisoners killed to make
human lamp shades, but he refused, even after several beatings. The
following quote is from a footnote in John Toland's book, entitled
"Adolf Hitler":

"Morgen also did his best to convict Ilse Koch, the wife of the
Buchenwald commandant. He was convinced that she was guilty of
sadistic crimes, but the charges against her could not be proven.
After the war Morgen was asked by an American official to testify that
Frau Koch made lampshades from the skin of inmates. Morgen replied
that, while she undoubtedly was guilty of many crimes, she was truly
innocent of this charge.

According to Jean Edward Smith in his biography, "Lucius D. Clay, an
American Life, "the general maintained that the leather lamp shades
were really made out of goat skin. The book quotes a statement made by
General Clay years later:

"There was absolutely no evidence in the trial transcript, other than
she was a rather loathsome creature, that would support the death
sentence. I suppose I received more abuse for that than for anything
else I did in Germany. Some reporter had called her the "Bitch of
Buchenwald," had written that she had lamp shades made of human skin
in her house. And that was introduced in court, where it was
absolutely proven that the lamp shades were made out of goat skin."

According to the Buchenwald Report, there was a factory at Buchenwald,
which produced leather goods out of animal skins, but it caught on
fire during an Allied bombing raid on the camp on August 24, 1944.

A rumor having to do with soap made with human fat circulated in
Europe during World War II. It was one of several rumors which had
ghoulish behavior of Nazis as the central theme. This rumor was a
variation on a black propaganda story concocted by the British about
the Germans during World War I. During that war a story appeared in
the German press that the Germans were taking dead horses and
rendering the fat from them to be used in soap. Germany is a country
of shortage during wartime and nothing is let go to waste. The British
altered the story and fed it back into Germany that dead German
soldiers were being rendered for their fat for soap production
instead. After the war was over, Great Britain apologized for this and
other atrocity stories it spread during the war.

This story was resurrected during World War II in a Germany again
beset by war shortages. There are at least three versions of the human
soap story as it relates to Nazi Germany. The first and one most
widely circulated was that soap was made using fat rendered from the
bodies of murdered Jews. This soap was stamped with the initials "RJF"
which allegedly meant the soap was made from pure Jewish fat.
Actually, the stamp on the soap was "RIF" which stood for Reichsstelle
Industrielle Fettversorgung, the organization that made the soap.

+

"The power of accurate observation is called cynicism
by those who have not got it." - G. B. Shaw

Johnny Asia, Pope-About-Town
The First Church of Common Sense

Want to know what's REALLY going on in Iraq?
http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/wakeup.html

Cowboys and Idiots: The Reagan Administration
Ronnies' "Brave freedom fighters" are now Bushs'
"evildoers" who "hate our freedoms".
http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/reagan.html

The Rise and Fall of the Holy Roller Empire
The God-Awful Truth about Christian Zionism
http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/armageddon.html

At night I went out into the dark; saw a glimmering star; heard a
frog; Nature seemed to say, Well do these not suffice? - Ralph Waldo
Emerson

Message has been deleted

William Daffer

May 14, 2004, 3:26:48 PM5/14/04
XC-1_88-21-A <XC-1_8...@127.0.0.1> writes:

> Johnny Asia wrote:
>
>> I had a girlfriend in Connecticut who is an antique dealer, she was
>> handling the estate of a wealthy Jewish woman, among the belongings
>> was a "human skin" lampshade. My girlfriend got the creeps, and didn't
>> know what to do with it. The lampshade was displayed in a glass case,
>> as a monument to German cruelty. My girlfriend believed it was made of
>> human skin, even I believed it, just like we are taught to believe
>> those stories from "history textbooks" in American schools.
>>
>> A large university tested the lampshade, and it turned out to be made
>> of pig skin!
>

> A picture is worth a thousand words..
> http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Vnn_files/vnnpromo2c.jpg

Not that one. That one is only worth one word: stupid.

whd
--
Kurt Knoll makes an incisive point:

"I does not matter who seen what I is always worth investigating."

Message has been deleted

Ken McVay, OBC

May 14, 2004, 4:24:32 PM5/14/04
http://www.nizkor.org/features/techniques-of-denial/clay-koch-01.html

Deceit & Misrepresentation
The Techniques of Holocaust Denial
Frau Ilse Koch, General Lucius Clay, and human-skin atrocities

----

Writer: Jamie McCarthy Editor: Ken McVay

Ilse Koch (her first name has two syllables; her last name sounds like the
Scottish"loch") is the most famous of all Germans accused of having
committed atrocities during the war. She was the wife of the commandant of
the Buchenwald camp. She was twice convicted in post-war trials, once by an
international court and once by her own country. The chief charges against
her were cruelty to inmates, including murder, but what she is best-known
for is the making of human-skin ornaments, including the lampshades of which
we've all heard.

It's exceedingly well-documented that such ornaments did exist; there's no
question but that someone made them out of human skin. When one can see a
book whose cover is tanned skin with a decorative tattoo on it, there's
little question that the skin was that of a human being. If one has any
doubt as to the origin of the substance, one should examine the forensic
report conducted on some of the skin. It concludes, based on microscopic
examination and the placement of the nipples and navel, that the skin was
certainly human.

Various Holocaust-deniers, however, have attempted to cast doubt upon the
existence of this skin, and upon the guilt of Ilse Koch in particular.
Arthur Butz writes: [1]

The tattooed skin was undoubtedly due to the medical experiment role of
Buchenwald. As remarked by [Christopher] Burney [a former inmate], when a
Buchenwald inmate died the camp doctors looked his body over and if they
found something interesting they saved it. It is fairly certain that the
collection of medical specimens thus gathered was the source of the tattooed
skin and the human head that turned up at the IMT as "exhibits" relating to
people "murdered" at Buchenwald. [...]
...in 1948 the American military governor, General Lucius Clay, reviewed her
case and determined that, despite testimony produced at her trial, Frau Koch
could not be related to the lampshades and other articles which were
"discovered" (i.e. planted) in the Buchenwald commandant's residence when
the camp was captured in 1945. For one thing, she had not lived there since
her husband's, and her own, arrest in 1943. Also her "family journal," said
to be bound in human skin, and which was one of the major accusations
against her, was never located, and obviously never existed.

Already we have two explanations of the human-skin ornaments. It is
interesting to note that they are mutually exclusive. On the one hand,
according to Butz, the ornaments unquestionably did exist, since tattooed
skin was produced at the IMT, though it is "fairly certain" that the
"medical specimens" were simply cut from the corpses of inmates who died
naturally. On the other hand, the ornaments were "planted" by the Allies.
Butz can't have it both ways. He can claim that Ilse Koch is innocent
because the ornaments came from inmates who died of natural causes and not
murder; or, he can claim that the ornaments were forgeries, planted by the
Allies to incriminate the Nazis. To claim both is ludicrous. Yet this is
exactly what he does.

Nizkor wonders why Butz omitted the following:

'Frau Koch was also the amateur of tattooed skins. Inspections were held at
the hospital, the more noteworthy chests and arms put to one side, and the
owners killed and skinned. The skins were then submitted to her and she
chose those which she liked and ordered them to be made up. The lampshade
which Koch presented to her has earned them both places in the lowest
category of bipeds' (Christopher Burney, Dungeon Democracy, printed in
Burney, Solitary Confinement and The Dungeon Democracy, London, 1984,
pp.148-49).
Butz's book was one of the earlier attempts at Holocaust denial, and later
efforts would refine it to a great degree. Such refinement is clearly
demonstrated by following deniers' claims about Ilse Koch.

In fact, in the same year that Butz's book was published, 1976, General
Lucius Clay gave an interview at the little-known George C. Marshall
Research Foundation, in which he indicated that he believed that the
human-skin ornaments were not in fact made of human skin, but rather of goat
skin. Mark Weber, now the Editor of the Journal of Historical Review, became
aware of this interview some years later, after Clay had died (in 1978). He
obtained a transcript, with the aid of Robert Wolfe of the National
Archives, now retired, who incidentally is strongly opposed to
Holocaust-denial. In 1987, Weber published his findings in an article in the
Journal of Historical Review[2]

Armed with this "new" evidence, deniers began to play down Butz's claim that
Koch should be considered innocent because the human-skin ornaments were
merely "medical specimens." After all, this is the weaker argument; if one
grants the courts' determinations that the human-skin ornaments existed, and
further grants the courts' rulings that Koch was guilty of murder on
separate counts, then it is an academic point whether the skin came from
inmates who died naturally or violently.

It better rehabilitates the image of Nazism to say that the Allies framed
Ilse Koch -- so this is the tack which deniers began to take. Theodore J.
O'Keefe later published a pamphlet entitled "The 'Liberation of the Camps':
Facts vs. Lies," which used the Clay quotation, and repeated Weber's claim
that the human-skin ornaments never existed or were planted by the Allies.
Bradley R. Smith's original campus advertisements, purchased in student
newspapers in 1991, carried the Clay quotation and implied Weber's claim.[3]
Later, deniers began to quote from Jean Edward Smith's Lucius D. Clay: An
American Life[4] , in which Clay repeated the goat skin claim (but also
contradicted himself, as we shall see).

In any case, the claim that "the collection of medical specimens thus
gathered was the source of the tattooed skin" was quietly forgotten.

Furthermore, the unspoken implication in these articles is that one should
not merely disbelieve that Ilse Koch specifically was involved in
atrocities, but that one should disbelieve all Nazi atrocities. This is
obviously an irrational leap of logic.

To obtain a clear picture, it is necessary to see why General Clay was
incorrect in his assertion that the ornaments were not made of human skin.
The explanation is fairly simple, but in the interest of providing a through
refutation, we will examine the historical record with some thoroughness
(and in roughly chronological order).

General Clay did indeed feel, in 1948, that Ilse Koch had been unjustly
sentenced to a life term the previous year by the international American
military court. On September 16, he commuted that sentence to four years'
time. As he explained on September 23rd: "There was no convincing evidence
that she selected inmates for extermination in order to secure tattooed skin
or that she possessed any articles made of human skin."[5]

That was reported in the New York Times, Sept. 24, 1948, p. 3. On the next
day, the paper quoted Secretary of the Army Kenneth C. Royall: "Mr. Royall's
final word on the fate of the woman who was accused of atrocities, including
the use of tattooed human skin to make household articles, was that such
charges had not been proved." [6]

This sentence-reduction was rather unpopular, and it was questioned whether
she could be retried or resentenced. The U.S. government gave up after a
while, declaring that it would wash its hands of the matter. Eventually, she
was tried by a German court on charges of her having abused and killed
German inmates; her previous trial had included only inmates of other
nationalities. In this second trial, she was convicted and sentenced to
life, again. She spent the rest of her life in prison until she committed
suicide in 1967.

It appears that the reason General Clay concluded that sufficient evidence
had not been presented is that a crucial piece of evidence was missing.
According to a witness, her family album was bound in skin from a man's
chest with a prominent tattoo of a four-masted ship[7] The album, which Koch
insisted was bound only in black cloth, was never found.

Additional atrocity charges might have been brought against her in the first
trial, but for a technicality in the conduct of the prosecution. This
conduct was, in fact, incorrect. A U.S. prosecutor explained, in the Times
on October 15th: [8]

The making of lampshades and novelties from human skin and other mass
atrocities committed by her could not be judicially established because the
majority of Ilse Koch's crimes were committed during the period which the
American Army, in violation of Law No. 10, refused to include in its trials.
[9]
Law No. 10 indicated that the Allies would consider all crimes committed
between1933 and 1945. The order was apparently given by Colonel C.E.
Straight and Colonel A.H. Rosenfeld to ignore all Buchenwald crimes
committed before Pearl Harbor, though the camp had existed for four years
prior.

A week later, General Clay commented on this matter:[10] "My examination of
the record, based upon reports which I received from the lawyers, indicated
that the most serious charges were based on hearsay and not on factual
evidence. For that reason the sentence was commuted." He went on to say:

I hold no sympathy for Ilse Koch. She was a woman of depraved character and
ill repute. She had done many things reprehensible and punishable,
undoubtedly, under German law. We were not trying her for those things. We
were trying her as a war criminal on specific charges.

Note that General Clay makes reference to the fact that he is relying upon
the "reports which [he] received from the lawyers." This becomes important
later.

In the last days of 1948, a Senate investigation into the Koch case, begun
only four days after the commutation of her sentence in September, was
completed. The excerpts from that report printed in the Times regarding
human-skin atrocities are as follows:[11]

Tattooed skin was carefully cut from bodies of dead inmates, tanned and used
for a variety of pseudo-scientific and decorative purposes.

As to the human-skin aspects of this case, there is no doubt that tattooed
human skin was scraped, tanned, and dried by the pathological departments at
Buchenwald. Numerous witnesses testified as to its existence, and three
samples of it and a shrunken human head were placed in evidence. These same
samples were made exhibits at the hearings before this subcommittee.

One defense witness (Wilhelm) testified that a lamp had been made of skin to
his knowledge, and offered hearsay evidence to the fact that Ilse Koch had
ordered and had been delivered a lampshade of this sort.

Prosecution witnesses (Titz and Froeboess) testified that they had seen the
accused in possession of a skin lampshade, a skin-bound album, and a pair of
gloves of human skin. Two defense witnesses (Wilhelm and Biermann) and one
prosecution witness (Sitte) testified, from hearsay, that she had possession
of articles made of human skin.

The chief witnesses [sic] for the accused was Ilse Koch herself, who
specifically denied the charges brought against her and the testimony of the
witnesses who had appeared against her.

Secretary Royall, whose previous comment on the subject had been that the
tattoo charges "had not been proved," reversed his opinion in the testimony
he gave to the committee:

Kenneth C. Royall, Secretary of the Army, said he found it difficult to
"understand why they were for reduction in sentence." He admitted military
authorities ""may have made a mistake."
The subcommittee also reviewed General Clay's decision to commute the
sentence. This provides us with some of the most interesting material, a
brief glimpse into why Clay made the decision he did. According to the
Times:

In assailing reduction of the sentence originally given to Frau Koch, who
was accused of having men killed so that their tattooed skin might be made
into lampshades or other useful curios, the committee expressed the opinion
that American military authorities "rendered in good faith" a decision that
"no doubt appeared to them to be a proper decision."
But it expressed amazement that the "only written justification" in
existence at the time the order was signed by Gen. Lucius D. Clay, the
United States Military Commander in Germany, was an "incomplete
recapitulation of the evidence" by two civilian attorneys who made a
preliminary review.

This document stated that, while Frau Koch did encourage, aid and
participate in the common Nazi design, the extent and nature of her
participation did not warrant imprisonment for life.

General Clay never disputed any of the above, at least not publicly. Three
months later, he announced that it had been decided that she could not be
tried by American military courts, and that the trial by German authorities
was under consideration.[12]
A few years later, he commented tangentially on the Senate committee's
conclusions in his book Decision in Germany: [13]

Among the 1672 trials was that of Ilse Koch, the branded "Bitch of
Buchenwald," but as I examined the record I could not find her a major
participant in the crimes of Buchenwald. A sordid, disreputable character,
she had delighted in flaunting her sex, emphasized by tight sweaters and
short skirts, before the long-confined male prisoners, and had developed
their bitter hatred. Nevertheless these were not the offenses for which she
was being tried and so I reduced her sentence, expecting the reaction which
came. Perhaps I erred in judgment but no one can share the responsibility of
a reviewing officer. Later the Senate committee which unanimously criticized
this action heard witnesses who gave testimony not contained in the record
before me. I could take action only on that record. [Emphasis added.]
Frau Koch was indeed later indicted and convicted by the German court. Clay
would later state that the German court "had clear jurisdiction." [14]

She was sentenced to life for: "one count of incitement to murder, one of
incitement to attempted murder, five of incitement to severe physical
mistreatment of prisoners, and two of physical mistreatment."[15]

"The court found no proof that anyone at Buchenwald had been murdered for
his tattooed skin, but it expressed no doubt that skin lampshades had been
made and that human heads had been shriveled and preserved at the camp."

Let's briefly recapitulate, at this point.

It has never been questioned, not even by Frau Koch or her lawyers, whether
or not human-skin lampshades were made at Buchenwald. The only question has
been whether Koch herself actually participated in their manufacture. This
is an important point. Three samples of such artifacts were placed into
evidence, and were also viewed by the Senate subcommittee.

Two witnesses testified that they themselves had seen Frau Koch in
possession of human-skin artifacts. Clay may not have been aware of these
witnesses, because he said that the testimony regarding the "most serious
charges" was entirely hearsay. Whether that referred to the human-skin
charges is unknown. It would seem likely that the charges for murder would
be the "most serious charges."

In any case, the attorneys who reviewed the evidence for Clay produced,
according to the Senate subcommittee, an "incomplete recapitulation of the
evidence."

In other words, Clay was misinformed by his assistants, and Clay went on to
write shortly thereafter that "he could take action only on that record"
which he was presented with. This is a key point. It is also important to
note that this fact is readily available to anyone who simply browses
Koch-related stories in the newspapers of the era, or looks up Clay's
Decision in Germany.

The German court failed to convict Koch on the charge that she had selected
prisoners to be murdered for their skins, but that same court said that
there was "no doubt that skin lampshades had been made."

History offers little more about Ilse Koch during her subsequent
imprisonment over the next two decades. She committed suicide in 1967. But
in 1976, General Clay was supposed to be a speaker at a conference at the
George C. Marshall Research Foundation in Virginia. In poor health, he sent
last-minute regrets. A month later, he and General Mark W. Clark gave
videotaped interviews to a member of the Foundation.

According to Mark Weber, the transcripts of those interviews reveal that
General Clay reaffirmed his position of twenty-eight years earlier:;[16]

We tried Ilse Koch. ...She was sentenced to life imprisonment, and I
commuted it to three years. And our press really didn't like that. She had
been destroyed by the fact that an enterprising reporter who first went into
her house had given her the beautiful name, the "Bitch of Buchenwald," and
he had found some white lampshades in there which he wrote up as being made
out of human flesh.
Well, it turned out actually that it was goat flesh. But at the trial it was
still human flesh. It was almost impossible for her to have gotten a fair
trial.

Similar words were said to Jean Edward Smith in the interview he took:[17]

That was one of the reasons I revoked the death sentence of Ilse Koch. There

was absolutely no evidence in the trial transcript, other than she was a
rather loathsome creature, that would support the death sentence. I suppose
I received more abuse for that than for anything else I did in Germany. Some

reporter had callled her the "Bitch of Buchenwald," had written that she had
lampshades made out of human skin in her house. And that was introduced in

court, where it was absolutely proven that the lampshades were made out of
goatskin.

It should be noted that Smith characterized Clay's memory as
"extraordinary," saying he "could recall cables twenty-five years old,
almost verbatim. No detail was too small to be filed away in his
recollection." [18]

But notice the discrepancies: in the Foundation interview, Clay stated that
the lampshades were still considered human at the trial. In the Smith
interview, he stated that the trial proved " absolutely" that they were not
(Presumably he was not aware of the forensic evidence proving that the skin
was human.).

Also, in the Foundation interview, he could not even recall how many years
he had reduced her sentence to (four).

It is important to realize that the Frau Koch affair, though big news in the
media, was of very little concern to General Clay. His responsibility was to
manage the rebuilding of the entire U.S.-occupied German nation between 1945
and his retirement in May 1949. With tens of millions of people to look
after, he can be excused for overlooking the details about one war criminal.
In Decision in Germany, he makes a point of mentioning that Koch's trial was
only one of the 1,672 Dachau trials which he oversaw as reviewing officer.
Her irrelevance to his life can be seen in John Backer's biography, Winds of
History: [19] nowhere in this book's 300 pages is she even mentioned.

The actual transcripts of the trial are, of course, the only way to settle
the question. Obtaining these transcripts is not an easy undertaking. Anyone
who wishes to assist in this effort is invited to contact this author.

The important thing is not so much what Holocaust-deniers are saying about
Ilse Koch and General Clay as what they are not saying. They went to the
trouble of digging up an interview at an obscure research foundation from
1976, enlisting the assistance of a senior archivist at the National
Archives to do so.

Yet they forgot to mention the important evidence, much more easily
uncovered, which indicates that the statements made in this interview (and
later in Smith's book) are incorrect or ill-informed.

They forgot to mention that the trial which Clay reviewed did not cover the
full period during which Koch was at the camp.

They forgot to mention that Clay was incompletely informed by his
assistants, and that he admitted as much in his 1950 book, saying: "I could
take action only on that record."

They forgot to mention that a Senate investigatory committee saw, with their
own eyes, the very same "three samples" of "tattooed human skin" that Clay
says don't exist.

They forgot to mention the conclusion that the subcommittee reached: that
"there is no doubt" that human skin was tanned at Buchenwald.

They forgot to mention that there is a forensic report which, based on
microscopic analysis and the placement of nipples and navel, concludes that
the skin is indeed human.

They forget to mention that the same German court that found her innocent of
the charge of murdering anyone for tattooed skin, also declared it
indisputable that human-skin artifacts were made.

And all that information is much more readily available than the transcripts
of an obscure interview by an obscure organization conducted 28 years after
the fact.

Since Holocaust-deniers have gone to so much trouble to find evidence which
vaguely supports their thesis, and have not lifted a finger to reveal the
evidence to the contrary, the logical conclusion is that they are dishonest.

Readers interested in contemporary accounts of Frau Koch's story may wish to
consult the New York Times articles refernce herein especially: 4/12/45 p.
5; 7/11/47 p. 6; 8/13/47 p. 14; 8/15/47 p. 5 (first sentencing); 9/28/48 p.
3 (commutation); 9/29/48 p. 14; 10/1/48 p.11; 10/8/48 p.10; 10/9/48 p. 3;
10/15/48 p. 3;10/18/48 p. 22; 10/22/48 p. 5; 12/27/48 pp. 1,12 (Senate
Inquiry report);3/23/49 p. 21; 10/18/49 p. 11; 11/29/50 p. 22; and 1/16/51
pp. 1,8.

APPENDIX

Deceit & Misrepresentation
The Techniques of Holocaust Denial

Documents concerning Ilse Koch.

----

Researchers:, John Drobnicki, Stephan Bruchfeld, Mark Van Alstine
This page contains exerpts from sources concerning the case of Ilse Koch and
the the issue of human skin ornaments at Buchenwals.

The Buchenwald Report, trans. and edited by David A. Hackett (Boulder:
Westview Press, 1995).

In April 1945, an Intelligence Team from the Psychological Warfare Division
of the Supreme Headquarters of the Allied Forces went to the newly liberated
Buchenwald Camp, and interviewed survivors and attempted to document what
had happened there. The team was headed by 2nd Lt. Albert G. Rosenberg, and
the Main Report (history of the camp) was written by survivor Eugen Kogon.

Kogon used the report as the basis of his 1946 book, Der SS- Staat (English
ed.: The Theory and Practice of Hell, 1950).

Although the report's existence was known of by scholars, it was supposed
that it was lost or buried in some archive. Kogon had lost his copy in a
flood at his home. But Rosenberg has saved a carbon copy for himself. This
edition is the first time that the entire report has been published, in any
language. The original plan was that it would be translated into English and
published, but nobody knows what happened to the original report.

Excerpts:

page 43n:

Ilse Koch, known in the popular press as 'the bitch of Buchenwald,' was
tried at the Buchenwald camp guards trial. Her collection of human skin and
tattoos received extensive publicity. She was sentenced to life, but the
sentence was reduced to four years. A public furor resulted, including an
investigation in 1948 by a U.S. Senate committee headed by Homer Ferguson of
Michigan. Koch was released in 1949, rearrested by German authorities,
retried, and sentenced to life imprisonment. She committed suicide at
Aichach prison in Bavaria in 1967. NA, RG 338, case 000-50-9, box 426,
'Review,' 62-65, 94-95; Frank M. Buscher, The U.S. War Crimes Trial Program
in Germany, 1946-1955, (New York: Greenwood, 1989), 54-55; Louis L. Snyder,
Encyclopedia of the Third Reich (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1976), 198.
page 44:

Frau Koch took baths in Madeira that was poured into the bathtub.
page 64:

Dr. Wagner wrote a doctoral dissertation on tattooing, had the entire camp
searched for people with tattoos, and had them photographed. The prisoners
were later called to the gate by Commandant Koch, selected according to the
splendor of their tattooed skin, and sent into the infirmary. Soon
thereafter the best examples of skin appeared in the pathology department,
where they were prepared and were shown to SS visitors as special treasures
for years. Koch had an 'artistic' table lamp made for himself out of human
bones stretched over with human skin. Hundreds of prepared human skins were
sent to Berlin on orders of the chief doctor for the concentration camps, SS
Colonel Dr. Lolling.
--From the "Individual Reports" Section of the book:

page 143: Excerpt from "The Early Years of the Camp," by Fritz M"annchen,
Dresden:

...One Sunday in February 1938 the prisoners had to stand naked in the
square for three hours while SS men searched their clothes. During this time
the wife of the mass murderer Koch and four other SS officers' wives stood
at the barbed wire fence and stared lewdly at the naked prisoners.

page 337: Excerpt from "Valet for Koch," by Kurt Dietz, Tiefenau über Riesa:

I was called by Dr. [Konrad] Morgen, who led the investigation, to make a
deposition as a witness. Of course I avoided all damaging testimony because
I knew that otherwise I myself would be condemned to death. In particular, I
was asked whether Frau Koch had satisfied her perverse desires with me (she
would use a small stick to beat the penis she forced a prisoner to show
her); I could answer no in good conscience.
page 338: Excerpt from "Sidelights on the Koch Affair," by Stefan Heymann,
Manheim:

The fact that Koch had lamps made of human skin, which of course had to be
decorated with 'artistic' tattoos, did not distinguish him from the other SS
officers: They had the same 'artworks' made for their family homes. It is
more interesting that Frau Koch had a lady's handbag made out of the same
material. She was just as proud of it as a South Sea island woman would have
been about her cannibal trophies.

----
From Laurie, Clayton D. The Propaganda Warriors: America's Crusade Against
Nazi Germany (Lawrence: University Press of Kansas, 1996), p. 285, note 6:

6. Letter, Creedy to Sioux, 27 Apr. 1945, and Creedy to Wintle, 12 Mar.
1948, both in Box 15, Entry 99, RG 226. In his 27 April letter, Wintle wrote
that 'the planning staff in Washington used to cut out most of the best
human sausage meat and human skin decorations stories as implausible. And
yet, reading the Belsen concentration camp account, I noted some women had
made a lamp shade out of pretty tatoo [sic] marks, having preserved the skin
of victims. So once again we've turned out to be nearer the truth with out
wildest flights of imagination than with some of our more modest creations.'

----
Seventh Medical Laboratory
APO 403, c/o PK, New York, N.Y.
Section of Pathology

SUBJECT: Identification of Tattoed Skin Hides

TO : COMMANDING GENERAL, Third U. S. Army
(ATTN: JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL)

1. There were submitted to this laboratory section for examination three
tanned pieces of skin by Lt. Col. GIVIN from Buchenwald Camp with office
record designation of Case 81 T.J.A.

2. The description follows:

PIECE C: Is truncated, measures 44 cm. at the base. The upper portion is 30
cm. long and the sides measure 46 cm. The skin is transparent, and shows two
nipples in the upper area. These are 16 cm. apart. From the nipple level to
the umbilicus is 23 1/2 cm. ....

MICROSCOPIC: The tissue consists of bundles of collagen showing occasional
epithelial and sweat gland remnants. Granular black pigment granules are
seen between some of the bundles.

3. Based on the findings in paragraph 2, all three specimens are tattooed
human skin.

For the Commanding Officer,

(signature) REUBEN CARES
Major M.C.
Chief of Pathology

----
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/buchenwald/images/buchenwald-doc04.gif
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgicamps/buchenwald/images/ buchenwald02.jpg
----

AMBASSADE DU CANADA CANADIAN EMBASSY
PARIS [Seal] PARIS

27th April, 1945.

No. 548
Sir,

Will you please refer to my telegram No. 299, dated 24th April, which
relates to my visit to Buchenwald camp.

2. In company with eight members of the United States Congress, I left
London for Weimar on Sunday morning, the 22nd. April. The names of the
Congressmen, and of the States for which they sit, follow:

:
:
:

9. A lampshade was found - and this I saw - made from tattooed human skin.

:
:
:

I have the honour to be,
Sir,
Your obedient servant,
[s/ Georges Vanier]
CANADIAN AMBASSADOR

(Source:http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/buchenwald/diplomatic/georges-va
nier.042745)

----

It is apparent that even some of the SS thought that these kinds of things
are going too far, because a letter to the Buchenwald Pathology Department
asks that the manufacturing of shrunken heads etc. will stop.

See:

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/buchenwald/images/buchenwald-doc01.gif

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/buchenwald/images/shrunken.jpg

Philip Mathews

May 14, 2004, 6:00:30 PM5/14/04

"Johnny Asia" <pope_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I had a girlfriend in Connecticut who is an antique dealer, she was
> handling the estate of a wealthy Jewish woman, among the belongings
> was a "human skin" lampshade. My girlfriend got the creeps, and
didn't
> know what to do with it. The lampshade was displayed in a glass
case,
> as a monument to German cruelty. My girlfriend believed it was made
of
> human skin, even I believed it, just like we are taught to believe
> those stories from "history textbooks" in American schools.
>
> A large university tested the lampshade, and it turned out to be
made
> of pig skin!

Bullshit.

> I searched for info about "human skin lampshades" and found this
site
> about a court reporter who covered the Dachau War Crime Trials:

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauTrials/IlseKoch.html

> Dachau War Crime Trials
>
> "The trials at Dachau brought some of the worst traits of mankind to
> light. But, as I found out, at Dachau and from the case records
years
> later, those trials served neither historical truth, nor justice." -
> Joseph Halow, Dachau court reporter, 1992, "Innocent at Dachau"
>
> "And that was introduced in court, where it was absolutely proven
that
> the lamp shades were made out of goat skin."

Accept that it was not proven to be made out of goat skin at that
court or any other.

http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/Holocaust/skin.html

--
Philip Mathews

"Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even
supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be
content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to
acquire it."

Samuel Johnson

@byplane.com Jason James

May 14, 2004, 6:11:55 PM5/14/04

"Johnny Asia" <pope_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I had a girlfriend in Connecticut who is an antique dealer, she was
> handling the estate of a wealthy Jewish woman, among the belongings
> was a "human skin" lampshade. My girlfriend got the creeps, and didn't
> know what to do with it. The lampshade was displayed in a glass case,
> as a monument to German cruelty. My girlfriend believed it was made of
> human skin, even I believed it, just like we are taught to believe
> those stories from "history textbooks" in American schools.
>
> A large university tested the lampshade, and it turned out to be made
> of pig skin!

http://motlc.wiesenthal.com/gallery/pg02/pg8/pg02826.html

I suppose the two nipples were glued-on this so-called 'fake' to make it
look more realistic!?

Jason

let...@it.com

May 14, 2004, 6:15:06 PM5/14/04
Let's put this to rest right now.
DNA test results will prove this to be true or false.
Please post the DNA results as proof.
If these results do not exist, let's have the specimens tested.
You do know where to get the samples don't you?

Either bury these allegations because of lack of scientific proof or
scream to the heavens: "See we told you all about the human skin
lampshades! . . . They do exist!"

Where I'm from, this is called fish or cut bait. Shit or get off the
pot.

Forensic proof is needed now.

Darius Just

May 14, 2004, 7:04:49 PM5/14/04
On Fri, 14 May 2004, Johnny Asia wrote:

> I had a girlfriend in Connecticut who is an antique dealer, she was
> handling the estate of a wealthy Jewish woman, among the belongings
> was a "human skin" lampshade. My girlfriend got the creeps, and didn't
> know what to do with it. The lampshade was displayed in a glass case,
> as a monument to German cruelty. My girlfriend believed it was made of
> human skin, even I believed it, just like we are taught to believe
> those stories from "history textbooks" in American schools.
>
> A large university tested the lampshade, and it turned out to be made
> of pig skin!

By all means, tell us the name of the university involved, and the name of
the analyst who tested this artifact. If true, your story deserves to be
documented.

Where is the artifact now?

--- dj

Darius Just

May 14, 2004, 7:06:27 PM5/14/04
On Fri, 14 May 2004, Kurt Knoll wrote:

> In Ilse Koch case after the war the defence was not allowed to
> investigate the Evidence.

What evidence is there for this accusation, Mr. Knoll?

--- dj

Philip Mathews

May 14, 2004, 8:46:27 PM5/14/04

<let's...@it.com> wrote in message

> Let's put this to rest right now.
> DNA test results will prove this to be true or false.

DNA tests are not necessary.

Now where are your tests proving goat skin?

And do not top post. It's rude.

Gassen Burnham

May 13, 2004, 10:04:22 AM5/13/04

"Johnny Asia" <pope_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Pig skin, jew skin, whats the difference, except that jews squeal louder.

Gassen Burnham

May 13, 2004, 10:14:33 AM5/13/04

"Ken McVay, OBC" <spam...@nizkor.org> wrote in message
> http://www.nizkor.org/features/techniques-of-denial/clay-koch-01.html
<snip Kenny's usual vomitous tome of lies>

C'mon Kenny, tell us about your 'study' in the gay cinema, again?

William Daffer

May 14, 2004, 11:05:06 PM5/14/04
"Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> writes:

A continuing catalog of Ross Cummins sexual obsession.

whd
--
Ross Cummins purposefully modifies quotes. He routinely renders

'My cat is more intelligent than Cummins-every thing she says has a
definite meaning and purpose and she never lies.'
(http://tinyurl.com/2m4m3)

as

'My cat is more intelligent, every thing she says has a definite
meaning and purpose and she never lies.'

(http://tinyurl.com/yrpwx,
http://tinyurl.com/3gg6c,
http://tinyurl.com/2ubfr,
http://tinyurl.com/3fj97,
http://tinyurl.com/ywbds, ...)

without indication.

Gassen Burnham

May 13, 2004, 10:23:09 AM5/13/04

"Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> <let's...@it.com> wrote in message
>
> > Let's put this to rest right now.
> > DNA test results will prove this to be true or false.
>
> DNA tests are not necessary.
>
> Now where are your tests proving goat skin?
>
> And do not top post. It's rude.
>
> --
> Philip Mathews

Philthy and his school yard childishness, 'You show me yours and I'll show
you mine".

You are a fukkin lunatic, Philthy.
We are not discussing a goat holocaust, here. We are discussing a holocaust
against kikes.
We could not give a stuff if it's goat skin, but we would be highly
concerned and of a mind to give ground if you could only show some proof
it's kike skin.
But you can't, can you Philthy?
If it turns out to be pig skin and going by the look of those withered
nipples, I suspect Sara may have found her long lost grandma.

Gassen Burnham

May 13, 2004, 10:24:09 AM5/13/04

> "Johnny Asia" <pope_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > I had a girlfriend in Connecticut who is an antique dealer, she was
> > handling the estate of a wealthy Jewish woman, among the belongings
> > was a "human skin" lampshade. My girlfriend got the creeps, and
> didn't
> > know what to do with it. The lampshade was displayed in a glass
> case,
> > as a monument to German cruelty. My girlfriend believed it was made
> of
> > human skin, even I believed it, just like we are taught to believe
> > those stories from "history textbooks" in American schools.
> >
> > A large university tested the lampshade, and it turned out to be
> made
> > of pig skin!
>
> Bullshit.

Provide proof it was not pig skin, Philthy.

Gassen Burnham

May 13, 2004, 10:25:33 AM5/13/04

"Jason James" <flyhi @byplane.com> wrote in message

Oh look! Philthy has brought his pet rat along.

William Daffer

May 14, 2004, 11:48:01 PM5/14/04
"Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> writes:

> "Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> <let's...@it.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > Let's put this to rest right now.
>> > DNA test results will prove this to be true or false.
>>
>> DNA tests are not necessary.
>>
>> Now where are your tests proving goat skin?
>>
>> And do not top post. It's rude.
>>
>> --
>> Philip Mathews
>
> Philthy and his school yard childishness, 'You show me yours and I'll show
> you mine".
>
> You are a fukkin lunatic, Philthy.
> We are not discussing a goat holocaust, here. We are discussing a holocaust
> against kikes.

Try paying attention, fuckwit. You won't make such a fool of yourself.

Philip is responding to claims about the human skin artifacts at the
Dachau trial.

[snip more pattented Cummins' stupidity]

Kurt Knoll

May 15, 2004, 12:42:36 AM5/15/04

"William Daffer" <whda...@wabcmail.com> wrote in message

Hey Fuckhead Daffer tell us if Dachau was a death camp give us some
details please.

Kurt Knoll.
=

John Morris

May 15, 2004, 3:58:39 AM5/15/04

In <1fgaa0d6jbihkn320...@4ax.com> in alt.revisionism,

on Fri, 14 May 2004 22:15:06 GMT, let's...@it.com wrote:

> Let's put this to rest right now.
> DNA test results will prove this to be true or false.
> Please post the DNA results as proof.
> If these results do not exist, let's have the specimens tested.
> You do know where to get the samples don't you?

Some specimens are in the National Archives in Washington. If you
think the minor, though gruesome, practice of making souvenir items
out of human remains is even remotely important in the grand scheme
of things, you have them tested.

> Either bury these allegations because of lack of scientific proof
> or scream to the heavens: "See we told you all about the human skin
> lampshades! . . . They do exist!"

You seem awfully excited about this.

> Where I'm from, this is called fish or cut bait. Shit or get off
> the pot.

> Forensic proof is needed now.

Do you even know what "forensic" means?

Anyway, try the letter of the chief SS-Pathologist writiong from
Weimar May 7, 1942 to the pathology department at Buchenwald:

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/buchenwald/images/buchenwald-doc01
.gif

Es wird darauf aufmerksam gemacht, dass mit so fortiger Wirkung
die Anfertigung sogennanter Geschenkartikel (Schrumpfkoepfe
u.s.w.) einzustellen ist.
[You are hereby advised that the making of so-called souvenir
items (shrunken heads and so on) is to cease effective
immediately].

[snip several hundred lines of unanswered historical discussion: no
shitting nor getting off the pot by "let's...@it.com," apparently]

- --
John Morris <John....@UAlberta.CA>
at University of Alberta <Multi pertransibunt & augebitur scientia>

John Morris

May 15, 2004, 3:59:38 AM5/15/04

Johnny Asia

May 15, 2004, 7:27:45 AM5/15/04
Darius Just <dj...@norge.freeshell.org> wrote in message news:<Pine.NEB.4.58.0...@norge.freeshell.org>...

I think it was Duke University, I no longer see the woman
who had the lampshade. She had a shop in New Preston, CT.

Darius Just

May 15, 2004, 7:39:11 AM5/15/04

Neither of which details are sufficient to track down the analyst who
supposedly tested the artifact. Your story grows less credible by the
minute.

--- dj

KingTUT

May 15, 2004, 9:12:53 AM5/15/04
pope_ab...@yahoo.com (Johnny Asia) wrote in message news:<8b4ec0c2.04051...@posting.google.com>...

> I had a girlfriend in Connecticut who is an antique dealer, she was
> handling the estate of a wealthy Jewish woman, among the belongings
> was a "human skin" lampshade. My girlfriend got the creeps, and didn't
> know what to do with it. The lampshade was displayed in a glass case,
> as a monument to German cruelty. My girlfriend believed it was made of
> human skin, even I believed it, just like we are taught to believe
> those stories from "history textbooks" in American schools.
>
> A large university tested the lampshade, and it turned out to be made
> of pig skin!

Could you please be more specific and perhaps provide us with scans of
the test results? In a related case, I corresponded briefly with one
of the persons responsible for a modern day testing (1982) of another
example of the skinned items from nazi-Germany, a photo album. His
respons was:

<quote>
Dear Sir!

I am the person who sent a small sample from the photo album in the
collection of the US National Archives to Dr. Lollar at the University
of Cincinnati for analysis. His response clearly indicated that he
could only conclude that the photo album "originated from some large
animal." A human being is a large animal as well. Therefore, while Dr.
Lollar could not specifically identify the skin to be that of a human
being, he could not rule out that possiblity either. I do not see how
Dr. Lollar's statement can be used as proof by either side in this
case. My understanding from a reading of the report that Dr. Lollar
provided and from the conversations that I had with him at that time
is that could neither confirm nor deny that the photo album was made
of human skin.
Sincerely,
Chandru Shahani
</quote>
As I understood it it wasn't possible to draw conclusions on what
species of animal this particular skin derived from. Therefor I'm a
bit surprised that your lab results were so specific and I would very
much like to examine them.

<rest sniped>

Philip Mathews

May 15, 2004, 4:46:28 PM5/15/04

"Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >
> > <let's...@it.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > Let's put this to rest right now.
> > > DNA test results will prove this to be true or false.
> >
> > DNA tests are not necessary.
> >
> > Now where are your tests proving goat skin?
> >
> > And do not top post. It's rude.

> Philthy and his school yard childishness, 'You show me yours and

I'll show
> you mine".

I didn't say I'd show anything, moron.

The idiot lied about a court finding the human skin lampshade being
made of goatskin.

> You are a fukkin lunatic, Philthy.

Thanks for revealing the extent of your intellect, filthy little Jew
hater.

Now tells us Cummins, do you tatoo your goats?

Or do you like them pure?

Philip Mathews

Philip Mathews

May 15, 2004, 4:47:58 PM5/15/04

> > Bullshit.

Provide proof it wasn't a chunk of that fat ass of yours, Cummins.

You don't even realize how stupid you are, do you?

Philip Mathews

May 15, 2004, 4:52:14 PM5/15/04

"Johnny Asia" <pope_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Darius Just <dj...@norge.freeshell.org> wrote in message

> > On Fri, 14 May 2004, Johnny Asia wrote:

> > > A large university tested the lampshade, and it turned out to be
made
> > > of pig skin!

> > By all means, tell us the name of the university involved, and the
name of
> > the analyst who tested this artifact. If true, your story deserves
to be
> > documented.

> > Where is the artifact now?

> I think it was Duke University, I no longer see the woman

> who had the lampshade. She had a shop in New Preston, CT.

No university conducted a test which indicated the human skin
lampshade was made of goat skin.

On the other, I suppose it's possible you once saw a woman.

Johnny Asia

May 15, 2004, 4:58:58 PM5/15/04
> I am the person who sent a small sample from the photo album >

> As I understood it it wasn't possible to draw conclusions on what
> species of animal this particular skin derived from.

That's because the post you cite mentions a photo of skin.

The lampshade I'm talking about was sent to a large university, I
think it was Duke, maybe NC.

If there is a serious researcher who wants the name of the antique
dealer in question, I'll consider it.

I don't want to drag an ex-girlfriend into this for the sake of usenet
arguments.

Johnny Asia

May 15, 2004, 5:03:11 PM5/15/04
Wolfe said a question remains about whether the lampshade is actually
made of human skin. Gen. Clay said in interviews long after the war
that it was goatskin. "As far as I can see," Wolfe said, "that leaves
it up in the air and there's only one way to find out. Have an expert
look at it. I never got around to it."

I call the Archives. Tim Nenninger, Wolfe's replacement, consults his
file labeled "Kipperman" and finds a photograph of the skin with the
winged woman that Kipperman posed with in 1995. Someone has attached a
note: "This is the only one we have." Nenninger says the museum does
not have the lampshade. His explanation: "With the passage of time, I
think staff members associated seeing photographs of the things with
actually seeing the things themselves."

Ken Kipperman and The Table of Horrors

Some of the worst things imaginable are gathering dust, forgotten, in
Washington archives. What's behind one man's crusade to bring them to
light?

As a reminder of what drives him, Ken Kipperman links numbers on his
arm like those tattooed on concentration camp victims: 41145 is the
date Buchenwald was liberated. (Jahi Chikwendiu - The Washington Post)

By Jeff Leen

Washington Post Staff Writer

Sunday, June 24, 2001; Page F01

KEN KIPPERMAN HANDS OVER THE FILE, apologizing.

"I have to warn you," he says. "What you're about to see is not easy
to look at. I'll start with the least offensive."

We are having lunch at the Old Ebbitt Grill. Sunlight pours into an
atrium filled with the noise of conversation and flowing water. At a
marble fountain nearby, streams shoot from the mouths of golden lions.
It is a strange setting for the task at hand.

The first photograph shows Kipperman holding a framed object. It
appears to be an ink drawing on parchment: a knight slaying a dragon
with an eagle overhead. "This is the largest tattooed human skin found
in Buchenwald," he says. "It was physical evidence in the Nuremberg
trials. You can see the two nipples -- there's a medical term for
them" -- he pauses, can't think of it -- "and the belly button. Here."

There are more photographs of the worst objects from the camps. More
skin with tattoos. A severed human head, bisected to show a
cross-section of the brain. Kipperman is in most of the pictures,
posing with what he calls "these artifacts," wearing his yarmulke and
a slightly dazed look.

A Jew from Poland born a year after the Holocaust ended, Kipperman has
spent the better part of a decade hunting such artifacts in various
government repositories in the Washington area. He found one tattooed
skin in a vault not far from the U.S. Constitution at the National
Archives.

Now he wants some of them put on public display as documentary
evidence of the Holocaust, others buried with honor. He has pleaded
his case to members of Congress. And to the Holocaust Memorial Museum,
the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology at Walter Reed Hospital, Elie
Wiesel at Boston University, Yehuda Bauer at Yad V'shem in Jerusalem,
Israel Singer at the World Jewish Congress, Ted Koppel at "Nightline"
and Mike Wallace at "60 Minutes."

"My name is Kenneth Kipperman," he writes in the letter he sends
everybody. "Lying in government vaults in Washington D.C., I have
discovered the actual BODY PARTS of Victims of the Holocaust. These
horrible artifacts have been lying in dust in Federal government
vaults for over Fifty Two years -- what should we do with them? Should
they be put on display at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
or at other Museums for the world to see, or should we have a
religious service were [sic] we would have members of all the clergy
gather and have these artifacts buried?"

Nobody wants to touch it. Journalists don't want the story,
politicians don't want the publicity, museums don't want the
artifacts, the Jewish organizations don't want any part of what seems
like one man's troubled obsession.

For those who would dismiss Kipperman as a crank, there is evidence.
But the question he has raised persists. What should we do with them?

Table of Portents
Kipperman says it began when he was 8. He was watching television with
his younger brother in a Brooklyn tenement. On-screen, an angry man
was shouting in a foreign language. Suddenly his mother and father
rushed in and spat at the TV. They said the man was evil, the worst
who ever lived. What came on next changed his life, he believes: film
of a table guarded by American soldiers as a long line of German
civilians passed by.He could sense that there was something awful on
that table. But he could not make out exactly what it was.

He learned from his parents that the footage was taken at a liberated
concentration camp. It was his first knowledge of the Holocaust.

Born in 1946 in Lodz, Poland, Kipperman had just missed the apocalypse
that befell the country's Jews. After the war, he and his family spent
more than six years in a displaced persons camp in Italy before moving
to the United States and settling in Coney Island. Until that day in
1954, his parents had talked of the war as a great upheaval, but never
spoke of their own experiences or the killing of millions of Jews.

The truth shocked him. He became angry at his parents for not telling
him. At the Jews for being victims. At God. From then on, he went to
synagogue only because his father forced him to. He felt oppressed by
secrets. His parents would not discuss the years before his birth, or
ever tell him what happened to his baby sister, who died mysteriously
during the war.

It all made him feel different, a strange kid in a strange land. On
his first day of school, his teacher, unable to pronounce "Chaim," had
renamed him "Kenneth." He couldn't read or write. Bullies preyed on
him. In response, he took up weightlifting and made himself into a
muscled hulk, a tough kid who dreamed of becoming a Hollywood
stuntman.

A loner, Ken liked to go to amusement parks and the "freak shows" on
Stillwell Avenue. For an extra quarter you could see the most unusual
stuff, which was kept behind a curtain. Kipperman always liked to see
what was behind the curtain.

As a youth, he moved through a progression of obsessions: the
Holocaust, the weights, the stunt work and, finally, art. At Lincoln
High, only his art classes interested him, and he eventually was
expelled for skipping school. But he rode his artistic talent to a job
with the American Banknote Co., a 10-year engraving apprenticeship in
which he learned the exacting craft of cutting, by hand, the lines and
dots that constitute a design or portrait into steel printing plates.

He got married, then was drafted into the Army. After an honorable
discharge, he took a job with the Bureau of Engraving and Printing,
and eventually entered the elite circle of 16 people responsible for
cutting the designs of U.S. stamps and currency. (Kipperman would go
on to engrave the image of Alexander Hamilton that appeared last year
on the new $10 bill.)

In the 1980s, he became intensely interested in the movement to
establish a national Holocaust museum. Every day he passed the chosen
site, near the Bureau of Engraving -- a complex of aging red-brick
buildings. A debate emerged about the buildings: One side wanted them
torn down, while the other wanted them preserved, because they
resembled the brickwork of some of the concentration camps. Kipperman
sided with the preservationists, but they lost. Demolition took two
years and, finally, only the chimney remained. In it, Kipperman saw a
potent symbol: the chimneys for the ovens.

On June 17, 1987, on his way into work, he saw a bulldozer chipping at
the chimney. "I said, 'Well, Washington is the protest capital of the
world. I'm going to try and save the chimney.' So I stopped [the
bulldozer operator], I waved at him, I said, 'I'm an artist, Can I
draw the inside of the chimney?' "

Using the scoop, the bulldozer operator lifted Kipperman onto the
chimney. He promptly refused to get down. The result was a three-hour
standoff with police, who feared the lunch bag he carried contained a
bomb. The story made the front page of The Post's Metro section:

Md. Man Arrested in Standoff Near Mall

Museum Site Cleared During Bomb Threat

There was no bomb, but he was charged with a felony and faced 20 years
in prison. After a day in jail, he held a news conference. "I have
been accused of wanting to destroy property when, in fact, I wanted to
save property," he said, flanked by his wife and daughter.

He plea-bargained for a suspended sentence, a year's probation, 100
hours of community service and counseling. His psych exam found him
open, truthful and non-threatening. The examiner said he suffered from
post-traumatic stress disorder, related to an event he had not
experienced directly: the Holocaust.

A month later, an anonymous caller alerted the Bureau of Engraving
that a tiny Star of David, invisible to the naked eye, had been hidden
in a postage stamp featuring Bernard Revel, founder of New York's
Yeshiva University. "I placed a little Star of David on his mustache,"
Kipperman said later. "It was just a symbolic gesture. He's Jewish,
I'm Jewish. No big deal."

It was a huge deal. Millions of stamps had been printed. The story
made The Post's front page. Kipperman, already suspended for 30 days
without pay for the chimney incident, managed to keep his job, but he
was suspended for a year from his engraving desk. Things slowly
returned to normal. But he kept tilting at windmills.

The Table, Again
In April 1993, Kipperman talked his way into the gala opening of the
Holocaust Memorial Museum. Inside, he was overwhelmed by a mural of
photographs, each of a Holocaust victim's arm showing an
identification number tattooed on the skin. It stirred a deep interest
that dated from his childhood, when he saw the numbers on men riding
the Brooklyn subways. He roamed the museum, seeking information. How
was it done? By whom? With what inks and tools? But the museum had few
details.

Kipperman's search for information eventually led him to Robert Wolfe,
an expert in captured German war documents at the National Archives.
Wolfe gave him a booklet on Auschwitz that mentioned tattooed numbers.
It wasn't enough. Kipperman went to the Archives repeatedly, and
finally, he said, Wolfementioned that the archives had vaults
containing a tattooed skin from a lampshade, a shrunken head and human
soap.

It was Kipperman's first glimpse behind the government's curtain. He
asked Wolfe if he could be "an eyewitness" to the artifacts. "He said,
'Why don't you call me next week?' " Kipperman recalls. "I called him
next week. He said, 'Why don't you call me next month.' I called him
next month. Then he went on vacation. Then it went on for half a year.
Then he told me, 'I don't think it really was human skin. I don't know
what it is we have.' "

Wolfe eventually retired. But Kipperman kept calling and writing the
Archives, asking to see the artifacts. Finally, on June 23, 1995, a
bureaucrat wrote back: "We hold only one of the artifacts that you
requested in your letter. It is the 'section of human skin lampshade'
labeled 'USA 258.' I decided that you may view that artifact, for no
more than 15 minutes."

Kipperman had his 15 minutes with a large tattooed skin from
Buchenwald that had served as evidence at Nuremberg. It showed a nude
woman flying with butterfly wings. It did not appear to be part of a
lampshade, because it was not properly shaped and had no perforations
for stitching. He had his picture taken with it.

He still wanted to find the soap and the shrunken head. In September
1996, he contacted the office of the Archives Inspector General, which
wrote back that the Archives "was never in possession of a shrunken
head or human soap."

Kipperman followed the trail to the Archives II building in College
Park. He worked his way through Record Group 153, which contains
material on the Nazi war crimes trials and on Buchenwald, the first
major concentration camp liberated by the Americans. There were dozens
of boxes, full of U.S. Army reports and press clippings. And
photographs.

One day he saw a black-and-white photo of a table. "I said to myself,
'Oh, my God, this is what I saw when I was 8 years old.' "

He could finally see the things on the table: the skin in the vault.
Body parts, including two shrunken heads. And the object he had heard
about for years, the fabled lampshade made from human skin. He made it
his mission to find the missing pieces.

The Commandant's Wife
In the boxes of documents, he soon found an Army report dated Feb. 19,
1948, on the "Disposition of Articles Taken From Concentration Camps":
one shrunken human head, three pieces of tattooed human skin and one
bisected human head, "preserved in alcohol in a glass jar, weight
about 30 lbs."

Some of the items were shipped out to become exhibits in various war
crime trials, but by 1951, according to Army reports, they all wound
up at the Army Medical Museum on the Mall, at Ninth and Independence.

Kipperman contacted the museum, now renamed the National Museum of
Health and Medicine and relocated to Northwest Washington. He
eventually spoke to Paul Sledzik, curator of anatomical collections,
who said his records were sketchy but agreed to a meeting. It was
mutually beneficial. Kipperman gave Sledzik the Army records, helping
him document the provenance of the items in the museum's possession.
In turn, Sledzik produced all that he could find for inspection: a
bisected head and three tattooed skins. Kipperman had his picture
taken with them. But the shrunken head, referred to in Army documents
as "Little Willie," was missing.

The search for the lampshade took a different path. It led to Ilse
Koch, the "Bitch of Buchenwald," the redheaded wife of the camp
commandant. When the Army liberated the camp in 1945, the first
reports appeared about Koch's fondness for things made of human skin.
It was said that she rode through the camp on a chestnut stallion,
eyeing prisoners in search of tattoos. War correspondents described
her as a Dresden secretary turned nymphomaniac and sadist. In 1947 she
was tried by the United States War Crimes Tribunal in Dachau and
received a life sentence.

Kipperman found the trial transcript at the Archives. Interestingly,
prosecutors couldn't prove the lampshade allegation. On the stand,
Koch testified: "I never heard of any lampshades of that type at that
time, and never have seen any."

Prosecutors challenged her with the film of the lampshade on the
table, the film Kipperman saw when he was 8. Koch denied that the
lampshade had ever belonged to her. But now, 50 years later,Kipperman
found evidence that she had lied. He had a still from the film
enlarged so that he could see details of the lamp. Then he compared it
with another exhibit from Koch's trial, her family photo album. In one
of the photographs there is a lamp. It matches exactly the lamp on the
table.

In October 1948, Gen. Lucius D. Clay, the U.S. military governor of
Germany, commuted Koch's life sentence to four years in prison. He did
it, he said, because her trial failed to prove the skin-collecting
charge. His action caused an international furor, leading to U.S.
Senate hearings and headlines like one Kipperman found from the St.
Louis Post-Dispatch: Ex-Officer Has Human Skin From Ilse Koch's Home.

The article quoted Lorenz Schmuhl, who as a U.S. Army major commanded
Buchenwald upon liberation. Schmuhl, the article said, had taken home
camp souvenirs and kept them in a glass-covered bookcase in his
basement in Michigan City, Ind.: two large tattooed skins, a
human-skin book cover and "most pieces of the famous lampshade."
Kipperman found a photograph of Schmuhl's souvenir skins that had run
in the Indianapolis Star in 1949. The picture was blurry, but the
skins, sectioned into trapezoids, appeared to have holes along the
edges, as if they had been strung together around the frame of a
lampshade. He found another picture showing the top of the lampshade
on the table at Buchenwald. He could see two oddly cut corner pieces
that clearly matched two of Schmuhl's souvenirs.

The German court retried Koch on new charges in 1951 and sentenced her
to life in prison for inciting murder, but also "expressed no doubt
that skin lampshades had been made." Holocaust deniers have seized on
the missing lampshade, citing it as "proof" that the Holocaust never
occurred.

Rooting through the boxes, Kipperman discovered an old newspaper
clipping quoting Schmuhl saying the lampshade skin "was later sold to
a collector but he has since gotten rid of it. He found he couldn't
stand looking at it."

Going Public
In 1997, Kipperman began trying to publicize the existence of the
artifacts. His goal was to prompt a congressional investigation that
would turn the archives inside out to find the missing items. He
contacted CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, even C-SPAN and the Discovery Channel.
Only Channel 5, the local Fox station, ran the story. They did a
3-minute 51-second segment, including a brief interview with Kipperman
saying, "This is physical evidence that we have in Washington, D.C.,
and should not be lying in a vault collecting dust for 50 years." He
said he wanted the skins displayed in the Holocaust Museum and the
heads buried after a ceremony.

There was a brief rebuttal from Michael Berenbaum of the museum
saying, "Making lampshades out of human skin is another manifestation
of evil. To see it in reality runs the risk of almost being
pornographic. . . . it's such a human violation that we didn't want to
have to do it in that way. We also wouldn't display a corpse . . ..
because that corpse should be displayed with appropriate respect,
which is burial."

The publicity came and went in a flash.

Kipperman contacted everybody from the National Enquirer to the New
Yorker. The New York Post and Jewish Forward ran short articles. A
rabbi told the Forward that the remains should be buried: "This is an
issue of respect for the dead."

Kipperman got a much longer article published in Tattoo Revue
magazine, complete with photographs: "The Tattooed Skins of
Buchenwald, Hidden Horror of the Holocaust." It looked decidedly
low-rent. And nobody noticed.

From Jewish leaders and organizations, he got the polite brushoff. "I
believe only the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum can handle
this matter," Elie Wiesel wrote him on Nov. 8, 1999. "Other than send
your materials to them -- I don't know what to do."

The next month the museum informed Kipperman that it had decided not
to pursue the artifacts. "However, I admire your knowledge and
dedication, and I wish you well in your efforts to find another
organization or institution that will be able to aid you in your
efforts to preserve the artifacts," wrote Paul E. Thomas, the museum's
copyright lawyer.

This angered him. All these people saying, Never Forget, Never Forget,
and nobody wants to remember the worst part of it, nobody wants to
pull it into the light and really look at it, so nobody will ever
forget.

The Interview
Eventually, Ken Kipperman finds his way to me at The Washington Post.
One day a large, padded manila envelope arrives bearing his
photographs and his letter. When I show the pictures to colleagues,
hardened reporters, they blanch. But for me, his search has its own
fascination. Is he a quixotic figure on a lonely personal quest? Or is
he just a misguided soul?

I agree to meet him for an interview. As the hours tick by, he tells
me everything, about Ilse Koch and Lorenz Schmuhl and the Holocaust
Museum and the Star of David. Then he tells me about his earliest
memory.

He was a young boy at the displaced persons camp in Italy. "We had
quite a few people in the camp itself, and my parents, my mother,
never told me there were certain people you had to be careful being
near. Apparently, there were two young men who were predators and --
what they did -- they were involved in sexual molestation of children.
I was a victim. I want that to be known."

He chokes up.

"About seven or eight years ago, my mother found out I was doing
research on the Holocaust. She was very shocked. My mother to this day
believes that the Nazis are going to be coming to the house. She says,
you have to be very careful. She still believes that the war isn't
over. So my mother says to me, why are you doing research on the
Holocaust? There are books on the Holocaust, there are films on the
Holocaust, the whole world knows about the Holocaust. Why are you
doing research on this topic? I said, 'Because you never spoke to us
about it.' "

I have a long talk with his brother. "When he first raised the issue,
I thought it was interesting. When I saw the article [in the tattoo
magazine] I thought it was fascinating." But Michael Kipperman was
eventually worn down by his brother's intensity. Now, he says, "I have
no interest in the topic." But he added, "He's a good brother. He's a
wonderful guy. He's an artist. But he sees things differently than I
do. And probably other people, too."

I talk to Ken's wife, Paula, who is also a child of Holocaust
survivors. Though she thinks he's raising valid issues, she finds it a
hard subject to live with. The research, she said, has consumed
thousands of dollars and taken priority over everything else in her
husband's life. "I really resented him for starting this. It's very,
very painful for me. I don't want him to talk to me about it."

I talk to Robert Wolfe, the archivist whose words launched Kipperman
on his search years ago. "He wanted more from me than any archivist
could give, and that's drawing a conclusion," he said.

Still, Wolfe insists that pieces of the lampshade are at the Archives.
"The lampshade I certainly saw," said Wolfe, now 80. "Four pieces.
They were shaped in a trapezoid form." Wolfe said he saw them 10 to 15
years ago at the main Archives.

Wolfe said a question remains about whether the lampshade is actually
made of human skin. Gen. Clay said in interviews long after the war
that it was goatskin. "As far as I can see," Wolfe said, "that leaves
it up in the air and there's only one way to find out. Have an expert
look at it. I never got around to it."

I call the Archives. Tim Nenninger, Wolfe's replacement, consults his
file labeled "Kipperman" and finds a photograph of the skin with the
winged woman that Kipperman posed with in 1995. Someone has attached a
note: "This is the only one we have." Nenninger says the museum does
not have the lampshade. His explanation: "With the passage of time, I
think staff members associated seeing photographs of the things with
actually seeing the things themselves."

The Museum
A few months after our lunch, Kipperman invites me to go with him to
the National Museum of Health and Medicine. Paul Sledzik has found
something new to show him. In the taxi he retells his story as if I
had never heard it.

Our cab pulls up to a low-slung government building on the grounds of
Walter Reed Hospital. The museum, established in 1862, is home to some
of the strangest things in the government's possession: a preserved
and blackened smoker's lung, seven small bone fragments from Abraham
Lincoln's skull, hairballs that had to be surgically removed from
human stomachs, the massively swollen leg of an elephantiasis
sufferer. These things, called the museum's "icon pieces," are
displayed in the exhibit room. The Holocaust objects are not. They
require a specially arranged viewing.

We wait in the lobby until Sledzik arrives, earnest-looking and
friendly. With him are two people from media relations. They swiftly
take us into a back room where, on top of a table, surrounded by banks
of blue cabinets, is a human head attached to a pedestal. It has been
preserved with wax.

It's not the right head, Ken Kipperman says immediately.

He is looking for a bisected head from Buchenwald preserved in
formaldehyde in a glass box. He found a photograph of it at the
National Archives. He shows us the photograph.

"I know this collection," Sledzik says patiently. "I've been here 14
years. There's nothing like that, in fluid, in our collection."

But Sledzik is about to provide us with an answer.

A hush falls over us. The room is antiseptic. I notice the orange
carpet. Sledzik hands us a report he wrote on the "specimens" in the
collection. "A lot of this information, Ken provided us," he says. The
report addresses the mystery of the bisected head, but it adds another
mystery. The head before us is AFIP 207851. But it turns out that the
museum found two heads with the same number. So Sledzik in his report
calls the one before us 207851B. The second head, not yet before us,
is 207851A.

The museum can find no records that explain where either of the heads
came from.

Sledzik's report notes that Kipperman has found film of what appears
to be the second head. "This footage is from Buchenwald," the report
states. That is the head in the fluid, the one Kipperman has the
picture of from the Archives; Sledzik speculates that it was taken out
of the formaldehyde at some point, preserved in wax and labeled
207851A.

Now we are about to see it.

At this point, Kipperman starts retelling the story of his research,
as if it were his stump speech ("I feel like I'm a guardian of these
objects"), and after a while I interrupt. "Ken, why don't we let these
people show us what they have?"

Sledzik unlocks Cabinet 20, right next to the table we have been
crowded around. Inside is a climate-controlled chamber with a digital
readout registering 72.1 degrees Fahrenheit and a tray bearing five
tattooed skins and 207851A. Three of the skins Kipperman saw when he
first came to the museum. Two are new ones the museum people --
spurred by Kipperman's questions -- have just located in a manila file
folder.

I can see that this second head, 207851A, is bisected, cut in half
down the middle. It is far more human-looking than its companion head.
It has a thin layer of hair on top and brain tissue preserved in the
skull. As Sledzik removes it from the cabinet, I detect a faint
organic smell.

Kipperman continues his story, about Buchenwald and Ilse Koch. He
shows the museum people his photos.

207851A is waxy-looking. When Sledzik turns the head toward me I see
half a human face, and it hits me what this is. The room feels very
quiet, and the media relations people appear to be leaning toward me.
I look back at the face. It has a glass eye. The eyelid is open,
suspended in wax, as if the man was caught in an ice storm and froze
to death.

Kipperman is going on about Maj. Lorenz Schmuhl.

I have seen enough.

I look around the room. Chairs are stacked on top of each other. There
is a picture of a skull and a poster announcing the Fifth National Art
Exhibition by the Mentally Ill. There are giant rolls of bubble wrap
lying around.

I shift onto more familiar territory. I ask Sledzik what he thinks of
Kipperman's questions.

"The impact of his inquiries to us is major," he says. "It's good for
us, because Ken provided a lot of information on our pieces that we
didn't know existed."

I ask him what he thinks ought to be done with the specimens. He looks
slightly uncomfortable.

"I think that's an issue that's much bigger than we are as an
institution," he says. "I don't think we should have the final say on
that, or even the beginning say."

He puts the head back in the cabinet and locks it up.

Darius Just

May 15, 2004, 5:04:20 PM5/15/04
On Sat, 15 May 2004, Johnny Asia wrote:

> The lampshade I'm talking about was sent to a large university, I
> think it was Duke, maybe NC.

Your claim seems to be getting fuzzier. Why is that?

> If there is a serious researcher who wants the name of the antique
> dealer in question, I'll consider it.

What was the name of the analyst who allegedly conducted the test? At
which university?

> I don't want to drag an ex-girlfriend into this for the sake of usenet
> arguments.

Too late. You did that when you mentioned this alleged ex-girlfriend in
your initial post. Your sudden coyness is somewhat too convenient.

--- dj

Darius Just

May 15, 2004, 5:12:34 PM5/15/04
On Sat, 15 May 2004, Johnny Asia wrote:

... snip loads of cut-and-paste ...

*You* made a claim about a specific item. Where is that item, and who
tested it?

--- dj

Johnny Asia

May 15, 2004, 5:14:30 PM5/15/04
> example of the skinned items from nazi-Germany, a photo album. His
> respons was:

I thought you were referring to a photo of a skin. My mistake.

" Tim Nenninger, Wolfe's replacement, consults his file labeled
"Kipperman" and finds a photograph of the skin with the winged woman
that Kipperman posed with in 1995. Someone has attached a note: "This
is the only one we have." Nenninger says the museum does not have the
lampshade. His explanation: "With the passage of time, I think staff
members associated seeing photographs of the things with actually
seeing the things themselves."

Ken Kipperman and The Table of Horrors

By Jeff Leen

Darius Just

May 15, 2004, 5:21:27 PM5/15/04
On Sat, 15 May 2004, Johnny Asia wrote:

... snip more cut-and-paste obfuscation ...

Where is the item about which *you* made your intial claim?

Who tested it, and where was the testing done?

--- dj

Johnny Asia

May 15, 2004, 5:23:35 PM5/15/04
Section of Pathology

SUBJECT: Identification of Tattooed Skin Hides >>

It wasn't the skin of a Jew then, right?

http://www.geocities.com/mnlerner2000/
Tattoos Are Not For Jews... Alright, tattoos are not for Jews, but
what is for Jews? Judaism! Visit PROJECT GENESIS, a great place on the
web for learning about Judaism! ...

Philip Mathews

May 15, 2004, 6:20:20 PM5/15/04

> Wolfe said a question remains about whether the lampshade is
actually
> made of human skin. Gen. Clay said in interviews long after the war
> that it was goatskin. "As far as I can see," Wolfe said, "that
leaves
> it up in the air and there's only one way to find out.

It leaves nothing up in the air.

No evidence that the lampshade made from human skin was actually
goatskin has ever been presented.

That's because there isn't any.

Johnny Asia

May 15, 2004, 8:59:31 PM5/15/04
"

> No evidence that the lampshade made from human skin was actually
> goatskin has ever been presented.

"There was absolutely no evidence in the trial transcript, other than
she was a rather loathsome creature, that would support the death
sentence. I suppose I received more abuse for that than for anything
else I did in Germany. Some reporter had called her the "Bitch of
Buchenwald," had written that she had lamp shades made of human skin
in her house. And that was introduced in court, where it was
absolutely proven that the lamp shades were made out of goat skin."

According to the Buchenwald Report, there was a factory at Buchenwald,
which produced leather goods out of animal skins, but it caught on
fire during an Allied bombing raid on the camp on August 24, 1944.

Scotius

May 15, 2004, 10:11:10 PM5/15/04
On 14 May 2004 11:49:56 -0700, pope_ab...@yahoo.com (Johnny Asia)
wrote:

> [...]

>Industrielle Fettversorgung, the organization that made the soap.
>
>+
>

>"The power of accurate observation is called cynicism
>by those who have not got it." - G. B. Shaw
>
>Johnny Asia, Pope-About-Town
>The First Church of Common Sense
>
>Want to know what's REALLY going on in Iraq?
>http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/wakeup.html
>
> Cowboys and Idiots: The Reagan Administration
>Ronnies' "Brave freedom fighters" are now Bushs'
>"evildoers" who "hate our freedoms".
>http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/reagan.html
>
>The Rise and Fall of the Holy Roller Empire
>The God-Awful Truth about Christian Zionism
>http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/armageddon.html
>

> At night I went out into the dark; saw a glimmering star; heard a
>frog; Nature seemed to say, Well do these not suffice? - Ralph Waldo

So what's your point here Johnny? Are you one of those people
who believes that because the soap story is not proven, the whole
thing must be false? I suppose all those Jews who disappeared just
kind of dried up and blew away because ... well there has to be some
reason that isn't the nazis' fault.

Darius Just

May 15, 2004, 10:58:07 PM5/15/04
On Sun, 15 May 2004, Johnny Asia wrote:

> "There was absolutely no evidence in the trial transcript, other than
> she was a rather loathsome creature, that would support the death
> sentence. I suppose I received more abuse for that than for anything
> else I did in Germany. Some reporter had called her the "Bitch of
> Buchenwald," had written that she had lamp shades made of human skin
> in her house. And that was introduced in court, where it was
> absolutely proven that the lamp shades were made out of goat skin."

Oh? Where in the trial transcript is the evidence to that effect
introduced?

--- dj

Gassen Burnham

May 16, 2004, 2:15:35 AM5/16/04

> "Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> > "Ken McVay, OBC" <spam...@nizkor.org> wrote in message
> >> http://www.nizkor.org/features/techniques-of-denial/clay-koch-01.html
> > <snip Kenny's usual vomitous tome of lies>
> >
> > C'mon Kenny, tell us about your 'study' in the gay cinema, again?
> >

> A continuing catalog of Ross Cummins sexual obsession.
>
> whd

I take issue with the kike twist you place on my request.... after all, it
is your shabbos goy, Kenny, who posts the homoerotica.
It was Kenny who suggested that he had crawled around the floor of a gay
cinema and measure the cocks of the fags who were watching, declaring any of
those who dared crack a woody while watching the jewish pornogrphy dished up
to them, to be neo-Nazis. (One can only assume that those who all out wanked
off were rabbis)
Kenny's "research" declared that a certain percentage of the 'subject's'
penis' increased in circumference ergo they were Neo-Nazis.

Gassen Burnham

May 16, 2004, 2:22:07 AM5/16/04

"William Daffer" <whda...@wabcmail.com> wrote in message

> "Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> > "Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >>
> >> <let's...@it.com> wrote in message

> >> DNA tests are not necessary.
> >>
> >> Now where are your tests proving goat skin?
> >>
> >> And do not top post. It's rude.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Philip Mathews
> >
> > Philthy and his school yard childishness, 'You show me yours and I'll
show
> > you mine".
> >
> > You are a fukkin lunatic, Philthy.
> > We are not discussing a goat holocaust, here. We are discussing a
holocaust
> > against kikes.
>
> Try paying attention, fuckwit. You won't make such a fool of yourself.
>
> Philip is responding to claims about the human skin artifacts at the
> Dachau trial.
>
> [snip more pattented Cummins' stupidity]
>
> whd

Try paying attention, fuckwit. You probably will still make a fool of
yourself, but at least you 'may' be an informed fool.
The thread is in relation to a claim that a kike woman allegedly has a lamp
shade made from what she claimed was pig skin, that was used as a prop for
the trial of Ilse Koch.

Try to read the entire thread, Daffy, it will aid your comprehension.

Gassen Burnham

May 16, 2004, 2:26:13 AM5/16/04

> "Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > <let's...@it.com> wrote in message

> > > DNA tests are not necessary.
> > >
> > > Now where are your tests proving goat skin?
> > >
> > > And do not top post. It's rude.
>
> > Philthy and his school yard childishness, 'You show me yours and
> I'll show
> > you mine".
>
> I didn't say I'd show anything, moron.
>
> The idiot lied about a court finding the human skin lampshade being
> made of goatskin.
>
> > You are a fukkin lunatic, Philthy.
>
> Thanks for revealing the extent of your intellect, filthy little Jew
> hater.
>
> Now tells us Cummins, do you tatoo your goats?
>
> Or do you like them pure?
>
> Philip Mathews

As a matter of fact, Philthy, all domestic pure bred goats are tattooed in
the ear, as for preference, please expand on what you mean by "do you like
them pure'?

I suspect you are alluding to one of your zoopilial fantasies, you
disgusting, perverted kike maggot.

Gassen Burnham

May 16, 2004, 2:31:26 AM5/16/04

"Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Sigh..... I am not claiming it is part of my 'fat ass', Philthy, I am asking
you to prove it was human skin and not goat skin.
You are making the claim it is a particular kind of skin (kike) so lets see
your proof.

Out with it, Philthy, you are looking extremely stupid trying to avoid the
question.

Speaking of goats, I heard a rumor you had been arrested for rooting a goat,
I also heard Daffer had been pinched for acting the goat!

Johnny Asia

May 16, 2004, 6:22:36 AM5/16/04

> So what's your point here Johnny? Are you one of those people
> who believes that because the soap story is not proven, the whole
> thing must be false? >>

"Black-Ops" are used by the victors of every war.

From the U.S. Dept. of Energy - Energy Information Administration web
page http://www.eia.doe.gov/cabs/israel.html

Country Analysis Brief - Israel

Although Israel does not produce significant amounts of energy, it is
located strategically for regional energy transit and also is an
important variable in the Middle East security situation.

---------------

The American "Christian Right" is firmly entrenched in the White House
and the Pentagon. They have succeeded in creating hell on Earth by
shaping world events to conform to their distorted and erroneous
beliefs about the Bible, bringing about a self-fulfilling prophecy of
Armegeddon

The conflict in the Middle East, and the "War on Terrorism", have
their roots in British religious fanaticism. There would be no modern
state of Israel if not for the "British Israel theory", a belief that
the British, Americans and several other European nations are the lost
10 Tribes of Israel. British Israel theory is based on so-called
"Bible prophecies" concerning Israel in "the last days", after which
Jesus Christ is supposed to return to earth in a murderous, vengeful
rage in the battle of Armageddon, rewarding his true believers, while
punishing "evildoers".

BRITISH LITERALIST FOREIGN POLICY
The British Literalists--strong among the Anglican Evangelicals and in
various Nonconformist churches--were not about to abandon their hopes
of converting Jews and sending them to Palestine to meet their
Messiah, especially not around 1840, when the current British policy
of offering protection to Jews living in Palestine raised great
expectations among the the premillennialists. Indeed, Literalist
influence was unofficially helping to shape that policy. An ardent
Literalist, Lord Ashley (later the Earl of Shaftesbury), was stepson-
in-law and confidant of Lord Palmerston, the British foreign
secretary. Ashley had private hopes of bringing about, through British
action, the restoration of Israel to Palestine in preparation for the
Second Advent. In 1840 he prodded Palmerston, by adducing political
reasons, into seeking international backing for Jewish migration to
Palestine, while he confided to his diary his own very different
motives, which were distinctly religious:

Dined with Palmerston. After dinner left alone with him. Propounded my
scheme, which seemed to strike his fancy . . . . Palmerston has
already been chosen by God to be an instrument of good to His ancient
people; to do homage, as it were, to their inheritance, and to
recognise their rights without believing their destiny . . . . I am
forced to argue politically, financially, commercially; these
considerations strike him home; he weeps not like his Master over
Jerusalem, nor prays that now, at last, she may put on her beautiful
garments.[1]

Ashley's influence was likewise behind the establishment of a
consulate in Jerusalem in 1838, also the creating of an Anglican
bishopric there in 1841 and the appointment to it of a Jewish
Christian bishop. On October 16, 1841, he wrote in his diary: "Where
would the Sultan's permission [to build the bishop's church] have been
without Palmerston's vigour in consequence of my repeated and earnest
representations?"[2]

But Ashley's dream of a British-sponsored and treaty-protected Jewish
migration to Palestine did not materialize. The four-power treaty of
1840 ignored the matter. Even the Jews themselves showed little
interest; more than half a century passed before Zionism arose.

[p. 4] Nevertheless, 20th-century British policy in the Middle East
owed something to the prophetic interpretation of the Literalists of
the 1830s and 1840s.

As one recent writer has put it:

Lord Shaftesbury's adventure marks the point when events began leading
logically toward the [Palestine] Mandate. . . .

Palmerston['s Middle Eastern policies] mark the beginning of official
British intervention on behalf of the "Jewish nation" and of its
resettlement in Palestine. . . .

Ashley had not labored in vain. . . . All these events centering in
the Holy Land [including "the visionary prospects aroused by the
Evangelical craze for conversion of the Jews and the Jerusalem
bishopric"] combined to create almost a proprietary feeling about
Palestine. The idea of a British annex there through the medium of a
British-sponsored restoration of Israel began to appeal to other minds
than Ashley's.[3]

[1] Anthony Ashley, Earl of Shaftesbury, Diary entries, quoted in
Edwin Hodder, The Life and Work of the Seventh Earl of Shaftesbury,
vol. 1, pp. 310, 311. Ashley was the one referred to, but not named
(in London Times, Aug. 17, 1840, p. 3, col. 5), as the promoter of
western-sponsored Jewish migration to Palestine.

[2] Hodder, op. cit., vol. 1, p. 377 (cf. pp. 370, 374). See also
Harold Temperley, England and the Near East: The Crimea (1936), p.
443, note 275; Barbara W. Tuchman, Bible and Sword (1956, 1968), chap.
10.

[3] Tuchman, op. cit. (1968 ed.), pp. xi, 197, 208.

American "Christian" fundamentalist television evangelists and their
followers are responsible for bringing the Middle East to the brink of
Armageddon.

Centre for American and Jewish Studies

Conference on Christian Zionism

13-16th March 2002

1. Christian Zionism in the Churches

We, the undersigned Christian spiritual leaders, communicating weekly
to more than 100 million Christian Americans, are proud to join
together in supporting the continued sovereignty of the State of
Israel over the holy city of Jerusalem. We support Israel's efforts to
reach reconciliation with its Arab neighbors, but we believe that
Jerusalem or any portion of it shall not be negotiable in the peace
process. Jerusalem must remain undivided as the eternal capital of the
Jewish people. [1]

That quote formed part of a full page advert which appeared in the
New York Times in 1997 entitled, "Christians Call for a United
Jerusalem". It was signed by 10 evangelical leaders including Pat
Robertson, chairman of Christian Broadcasting Network and president of
the Christian Coalition; Oral Roberts, founder and chancellor of Oral
Roberts University; Jerry Falwell, founder of Moral Majority; Ed
McAteer, President of the Religious Roundtable; and David Allen Lewis,
President of Christians United for Israel.

In October 2000, a month after Ariel Sharon's provocative visit to the
Temple Mount torpedoing any deal between Barak and Arafat on the
status of Jerusalem, a similar advert appeared in the New York Times,
this time sponsored by Jews for Jesus. It was entitled 前pen Letter to
Evangelical Christians from Jews for Jesus.' In it they called upon
evangelicals to show support and solidarity with the State of Israel.

Now is the time to stand with Israel. Dear Brothers and Sisters in
Christ, our hearts are heavy as we watch the images of violence and
bloodshed in the Middle East... Christian friends, "The gifts and
calling of God are irrevocable" (Romans 11:29). So must our support
for the survival of Israel in this dark hour be irrevocable. Now is
the time for Christians to stand by Israel. [2]

Why such unequivocal support by Christian leaders for the secular
State of Israel? Mike Evans in his book, "Israel, America's Key to
Survival" explains.

Only one nation, Israel, stands between ... terrorist aggression and
the complete decline of the United States as a democratic world
power... If Israel falls, the United States can no longer remain a
democracy. ...Arab money is being used to control and influence major
U.S. Corporations, making it economically more and more difficult for
the United States to stand against world terrorism. [3]

Some Christians see America as the great redeemer, her role in the
world providentially and politically preordained. [4] The two nations
of America and Israel are like Siamese twins, linked not only by
common self interest but also by religious foundations. Together they
are pitted against an evil world dominated by Communist and Islamic
regimes antithetical to the values of America and Israel. [5] So, for
example, in February 2002, in an interview on the Christian
Broadcasting Network's 700 Club, Pat Robertson was asked, "As for the
Muslim immigrants, Pat, it makes you wonder, if they have such
contempt for our foreign policy why they'd even want to live here?"
Robertson replied,

"I have taken issue with our esteemed president in regard to his stand
in saying Islam is a peaceful religion," he said. "It's just not. And
the Quran makes it very clear, if you see an infidel, you are to kill
him... The fact is that our immigration policies are now so skewed to
the Middle East and away from Europe that we have introduced these
people into our midst and undoubtedly there are terrorist cells all
over... Islam is not a peaceful religion that wants to coexist. They
want to coexist until they can control, dominate and then if need be,
destroy." [6]

The theological perspective which Pat Robertson, Mike Evans and Jerry
Falwell espouse is known as Christian Zionism. As the prodigy of
Dispensationalism it probably represents the most influential movement
within the evangelical and Pentecostal churches of North America
today, directly impacting not only domestic politics but also foreign
policy and international diplomacy.

1. Christian Zionism Defined

...any Christian who supports the Zionist aim of the sovereign State
of Israel, its army, government, education etc.; but it can describe a
Christian who claims to support the State of Israel for any reason.
[7]

Christian Zionism is born of the conviction that God has a continuing
exclusive relationship with, and covenantal purpose for, the Jewish
people apart from the Church and that the Jews have a divine right to
possess the land of Palestine. |As we shall see in our next session,
this is based on an ultra-literal reading of Scripture and the
conviction that Old Testament prophecies concerning Israel are being
fulfilled in the contemporary State of Israel. For Christian
Zionists, God's promise to Abraham remains unconditional and eternal.

To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the
great river, the Euphrates... The whole land of Canaan, where you are
now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your
descendants after you; and I will be their God. (Genesis 15:18; 17:8).

[1]舛hristians Call for a United Jerusalem' New York Times, 18 April
1997, www.cdn-friends-icej.ca/united.html

[2]前pen Letter to Evangelical Christians from Jews for Jesus: Now is
the Time to Stand with Israel.' The New York Times, 23 October 2000.

[3]Mike Evans, Israel, America's Key to Survival, (Plainfield, NJ:
Haven Books, 1981), back page, p. xv.

[4]Michael Lienesch, Redeeming America: Piety and Politics in the New
Christian Right (Chapel Hill, North Carolina, University of North
Carolina, 1993), p. 197.

[5]Merrill Simon, Jerry Falwell and the Jews (Middle Village, New
York, Jonathan David, 1984), pp. 63-64, 71-72.

[6]Ellis Henican, 善at Robertson Is at It Again' New York Newsday.com
February 24, 2002. http://www.newsday.com/news/printedition/newyork/ny-nyhen242600311feb24.story
. Based on an interview with Pat Robertson, the 700 Club, Thursday
21st February 2002.

[7]Walter Riggans, Israel and Zionism (London, Handsell, 1988), p. 19.

Darius Just

May 16, 2004, 8:22:28 AM5/16/04
On Sun, 16 May 2004, Gassen Burnham wrote:

> Try paying attention, fuckwit. You probably will still make a fool of
> yourself, but at least you 'may' be an informed fool.
> The thread is in relation to a claim that a kike woman allegedly has a lamp
> shade made from what she claimed was pig skin

Incorrect. The initial post made by 'Johnny Asia' made no claim that the
owner believed the lampshade to be made of pig skin.

> that was used as a prop for the trial of Ilse Koch.

Incorrect. The initial post made by 'Johnny Asia' made no explicit claim
that the alleged lampshade had any connection to the trial of Ilsa Koch,
although there was a clumsy attempt to connect his unsubstantiated claims
with that trial.

See <http://tinyurl.com/33hu8>

Try paying attention, fuckwit. You will definitiely make a fool of
yourself, and you will never be anything but a fool.

--- dj

Darius Just

May 16, 2004, 8:24:13 AM5/16/04
On Sun, 16 May 2004, Johnny Asia wrote:

> > So what's your point here Johnny? Are you one of those people
> > who believes that because the soap story is not proven, the whole
> > thing must be false? >>
>
> "Black-Ops" are used by the victors of every war.

You still have not provided any definitive information regarding (a) at
what university the alleged lampshade was tested, nor (b) who performed
the test. It seems your story was just that: a story, nothing more.

--- dj

William Daffer

May 16, 2004, 10:25:49 AM5/16/04
"Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> writes:

I guess you've finally figured out that your

"We are not discussing a goat holocaust, here. We are discussing a
holocaust against kikes"

was the very epitome of stupidtiy and now you're trying
desparately to make it disappear by playing like you knew what
you're talking about.

> Try to read the entire thread, Daffy, it will aid your comprehension.

I don't have to read the whole thread to know that you haven't
understood this exchange. The context of the one post is sufficient.

Try not to post when you're drunk and stoned, Cummins. Then you
won't have to fire up the smoke generator quite so often. On second
thought, forget it. You've so completely proved yourself an
ignoramus, there's no hope that you'll ever live it down.

whd
--
Ross Cummins purposefully modifies quotes. He routinely renders

'My cat is more intelligent than Cummins-every thing she says has a
definite meaning and purpose and she never lies.'
(http://tinyurl.com/2m4m3)

as

'My cat is more intelligent, every thing she says has a definite
meaning and purpose and she never lies.'

(http://tinyurl.com/yrpwx,
http://tinyurl.com/3gg6c,
http://tinyurl.com/2ubfr,
http://tinyurl.com/3fj97,
http://tinyurl.com/ywbds, ...)

without indication.

William Daffer

May 16, 2004, 10:31:54 AM5/16/04
"Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> writes:

A continuing catalog of Cummins' sexual obsessions.

steve wolk

May 16, 2004, 1:05:10 PM5/16/04

"William Daffer" <whda...@wabcmail.com> wrote in message

The term "outback" was invented with Australians like the MBFDU in mind.
You can always find him out back of a goat.

--

There is a small minority of the world's population who, by virtue of their
amorality and bigotry, are not fit to associate with civilized

Philip Mathews

May 16, 2004, 2:20:45 PM5/16/04

"Johnny Asia" <pope_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > No evidence that the lampshade made from human skin was actually
> > goatskin has ever been presented.
> >

> "There was absolutely no evidence in the trial transcript, other
than
> she was a rather loathsome creature, that would support the death
> sentence. I suppose I received more abuse for that than for anything
> else I did in Germany. Some reporter had called her the "Bitch of
> Buchenwald," had written that she had lamp shades made of human skin
> in her house. And that was introduced in court, where it was
> absolutely proven that the lamp shades were made out of goat skin."

No such evidence was ever introduced in any courtroom.

Posting the same erroneous information doesn't change that.

The human skin lampshade was made at Buchenwald, as German courts
held.

Philip Mathews

May 16, 2004, 2:23:10 PM5/16/04

> As a matter of fact, Philthy, all domestic pure bred goats are
tattooed in
> the ear,

Tatooed with sailor tatoos!!!

What an idiot you are Cummins!

Stay stupid.

--
Philip Mathews

Philip Mathews

May 16, 2004, 2:24:10 PM5/16/04

"Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

It was proven in court, Cummins.

What hasn't been proven, because it can't, is that the human skin
lampshade was made of a goat skin with a totoo!!

William Daffer

May 16, 2004, 5:09:23 PM5/16/04
"Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> writes:

> "Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

[snip]

> Speaking of goats, I heard a rumor you had been arrested for rooting
> a goat, I also heard Daffer had been pinched for acting the goat!

A continuing catalog of Ross Cummins sexual obsession.

whd

Gassen Burnham

May 17, 2004, 12:49:51 AM5/17/04

"William Daffer" <whda...@wabcmail.com> wrote in message

Ya see folks, the kikes post porn and when you comment on it, they call YOU
the pervert!

And Daffy has the hyde to claim he is not a liar and falsifier.

Gassen Burnham

May 17, 2004, 12:54:40 AM5/17/04

"Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Oh! So your homoerotic fantasy has me 'liking my goats tatooed with sailor
tatoos', is that what you are attempting to tell us?

Your goat 'tail' is becomming more intrigueing by the minute, carry on.

Gassen Burnham

May 17, 2004, 1:02:01 AM5/17/04

"Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

You mean 'it was stated in court', the only way to obtain conclusive proof
is to do DNA testing, this was unavailable when the 'statement' was made and
therefore the 'statement' was merely opinion.

How could it be proven the markings were a tatoo, Philthy?

Now lets roll out the lamp and do the tests.

Gassen Burnham

May 17, 2004, 1:06:01 AM5/17/04

"Darius Just" <dj...@otaku.freeshell.org> wrote in message

Most probably stolen from the University by jews, intent on NOT having it
analyzed.

Gassen Burnham

May 17, 2004, 1:09:11 AM5/17/04

"Darius Just" <dj...@xm.freeshell.org> wrote in message

The bottom line is that there is a fair bit of a dispute as to the origin of
the skin.
So, kikes, trot it out and lets get it analyzed.

KingTUT

May 17, 2004, 3:59:54 AM5/17/04
pope_ab...@yahoo.com (Johnny Asia) wrote in message news:<8b4ec0c2.04051...@posting.google.com>...
> > example of the skinned items from nazi-Germany, a photo album. His
> > respons was:
> >

> I thought you were referring to a photo of a skin. My mistake.

<sniped>

Well I wasn't as you have discovered. I was referring to an actual
test being done well post-war (1982), on an actual sample (a
photo-album). If you want to contact the person who ordered the test,
let me know.
Now, I for one would like to contact the person who tested your
ex-girlfriends sample and who according to you came to the conlusion
that it was made out of pig-skin.

Seriously yours,
Poul Simonssen

KingTUT

May 17, 2004, 4:01:33 AM5/17/04

William Daffer

May 17, 2004, 10:09:13 AM5/17/04
"Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> writes:

Ya see folks? Cummins' spins out a prurient fantasy of his own
construction and complains when someone comments that he is
demonstrably sexual obsessed.

William Daffer

May 17, 2004, 11:56:35 AM5/17/04
"Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> writes:

[snip]

>> > As a matter of fact, Philthy, all domestic pure bred goats are
>> tattooed in
>> > the ear,
>>
>> Tatooed with sailor tatoos!!!
>>
>> What an idiot you are Cummins!
>>
>> Stay stupid.
>>
>> --
>> Philip Mathews
>
> Oh! So your homoerotic fantasy has me 'liking my goats tatooed with sailor
> tatoos', is that what you are attempting to tell us?
>
> Your goat 'tail' is becomming more intrigueing by the minute, carry on.

You really have no idea what Philip is refering to, do you?

LOL!

Say stupid, Cummins.

William Daffer

May 17, 2004, 11:57:13 AM5/17/04
"Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> writes:

[snip]

>> > As a matter of fact, Philthy, all domestic pure bred goats are

>> tattooed in
>> > the ear,
>>
>> Tatooed with sailor tatoos!!!
>>
>> What an idiot you are Cummins!
>>
>> Stay stupid.
>>
>> --
>> Philip Mathews
>
> Oh! So your homoerotic fantasy has me 'liking my goats tatooed with sailor
> tatoos', is that what you are attempting to tell us?
>
> Your goat 'tail' is becomming more intrigueing by the minute, carry on.

You really have no idea what Philip is refering to, do you?

LOL!

Say stupid, Cummins.

whd
p.s. Not to mention the prurience of your response! LOL!

@byplane.com Jason James

May 17, 2004, 2:29:50 PM5/17/04

"Alien" <al...@msn.net> wrote in message
> The bottme line is that there is no dispute that it is human skin,
> that there are tattoos on the skin and that you are nothing less then
> a Jew hater that needs to be analyzed. I suggest you seek
> professional, long term mental health care.

Or to at least stop seeking help from the bottle.

Jason

Darius Just

May 17, 2004, 6:12:28 PM5/17/04
On Mon, 17 May 2004, Gassen Burnham wrote:

> "Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Sigh..... I am not claiming it is part of my 'fat ass', Philthy,
> > am asking
> > > you to prove it was human skin and not goat skin.
> >
> > It was proven in court, Cummins.
> >
> > What hasn't been proven, because it can't, is that the human skin
> > lampshade was made of a goat skin with a totoo!!
> >
> > --
> > Philip Mathews
>
> You mean 'it was stated in court', the only way to obtain conclusive proof
> is to do DNA testing

Incorrect. Pathologists of the day were quite capable of distinguishing
human skin from goat skin -- especially when the skin in question came
complete with quite human nipples.

--- dj

Darius Just

May 17, 2004, 6:13:04 PM5/17/04
On Mon, 17 May 2004, Gassen Burnham wrote:

Which 'university' had possession of the artifact?

--- dj

Darius Just

May 17, 2004, 6:15:20 PM5/17/04
On Mon, 17 May 2004, Gassen Burnham wrote:

Incorrect. The skin was examined by a pathologist, and was determined to
be human in origin. The fact that Holocaust deniers like yourself claim
that the skin may not have been human is not a 'dispute' -- it is simply
another feeble, unsupported assertion.

--- dj

Philip Mathews

May 17, 2004, 10:14:54 PM5/17/04

> Oh! So your homoerotic fantasy has me 'liking my goats tatooed with

sailor
> tatoos', is that what you are attempting to tell us?

Why is it you see homoerotic fantasies everywhere you look Cummins?

But it was funny to see you try to explain tatooed goatskin!!

Philip Mathews

May 17, 2004, 10:16:04 PM5/17/04

> You mean 'it was stated in court', the only way to obtain conclusive

proof
> is to do DNA testing,

No it isn't.

And here's the part you're too ignorant to even know.

Koch never denied it was human skin.

Stay stupid Cummins!

Philip Mathews

May 17, 2004, 10:17:34 PM5/17/04

"Gassen Burnham" <gassen_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

There is no dispute at all about it.

The whinings of deniers is not something that anyone else takes
seriously.

@byplane.com Jason James

May 17, 2004, 11:16:13 AM5/17/04

"steve wolk" <Bar...@Seville.com> wrote in message

Grossout's tendency to apply lipstick and false lashes to the unfortunate
animal has been noted as well.

Jason