Where Does the Six Million Number Come From?

Joe Bruno

Apr 12, 2007, 10:04:01 AM4/12/07
The Six Million Number-Where does it Come From?

1 message - Collapse all
/groups/adfetch?adid=wQIBJREAAAAAA2LHrRBkBNdWOrOz-
iuqnT3luubDeskUok6AUQ17nQ

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

1. Joe Bruno View profile
More options Nov 30 2006, 10:19 pm

Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
From: "Joe Bruno" <b...@indystart.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:19:36 -0800
Subject: The Six Million Number-Where does it Come From?
| Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
http://yad-vashem.org.il/about_holocaust/faqs/answers/faq_3.html

There is no precise number.The six million number quoted by Adolph
Eichmann
is only one source. Independent research by several others has
established
other figures that are very close to it.
The methodology used and some researcher's names are listed in the
article
above.

ZULU

Apr 12, 2007, 10:56:16 AM4/12/07
Joe Bruno wrote:

Here's the first mention of a holocaust of 6 million...after World War I. The
lie was recycled from an earlier generation of Zionists.

http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/sheeple_analyst/ah1919.gif

From the site
http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/sheeple_analyst/Holocaust_hoax.htm

Joe Bruno

Apr 12, 2007, 2:30:57 PM4/12/07

Still can't read, I see.

Joe Bruno

Apr 12, 2007, 3:43:21 PM4/12/07
On Apr 12, 7:56 am, ZULU <z...@gooble.com> wrote:
> http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/sheeple_analyst/ah...
>
> From the sitehttp://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/sheeple_analyst/Ho...- Hide quoted text -

I see you still can't read.

Roger

Apr 14, 2007, 1:17:23 PM4/14/07
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be ZULU wrote
in message <evlhap$mt9$1...@aioe.org>:

>Here's the first mention of a holocaust of 6 million...after World War I. The
>lie was recycled from an earlier generation of Zionists.
>
>http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/sheeple_analyst/ah1919.gif

No, the lie which is being recycled is that this article mentions a
holocaust of 6 million.

First of all, the number mentioned is 6.8 million, and then the
"holocaust" is referred to as having been threatened, not actually
occurring.

So why do you repeat these lies?

Joe Bruno

Apr 14, 2007, 1:37:52 PM4/14/07
On Apr 14, 10:17 am, Roger <roger@.> wrote:
> In one age, called the Second Age by some,
> (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
> someone claiming to be ZULU wrote
> in message <evlhap$mt...@aioe.org>:

> >Here's the first mention of a holocaust of 6 million...after World War I. The
> >lie was recycled from an earlier generation of Zionists.
>
> >http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/sheeple_analyst/ah...

> No, the lie which is being recycled is that this article mentions a
> holocaust of 6 million.
>
> First of all, the number mentioned is 6.8 million, and then the
> "holocaust" is referred to as having been threatened, not actually
> occurring.
>
> So why do you repeat these lies?

If the story began after WWI, could it be referring to the Turkish
slaughter of Christian Armenians, which happened in two stages, ending
in 1915? Just a thought.