Visit/Call Them!!! NIZKOOK List

kenm...@nambla.net

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
The Nizkor Phonebook v2.31
Please do not commit any illegal acts or use any of these ideas=20
against these people, they are entitled to their privacy. They are=20
also very unstable mentally and should be considered dangerous to=20
approach

Any additions or corrections email niz...@israelmail.com last update=20
7-29-00

THIS IS FOR PUBLIC INFORMATION ONLY IN CASE THEY COMMIT OFFENCES
PLEASE CORRECT ANY WRONG DETAILS
Nizkor PhoneBook

Mike Curtis
2700 Valley Springs Road
Austin
TX 78746-4631
Tel 512-347-9087
=20
Employment address for Mike Curtis
Time and Again Books
3100 Jeanne Marie Court
Austin
TX 78745
Tel 512-282-2430

Yale F. Edeiken
Warning: Yale Edeiken is a convicted violent criminal (click here)
If you enjoy profanity then call late nights to Yale Edeiken,=20
a soon to be disbarred lawyer at: 610-435-9820
465 W Linden St
Allentown
PA 18102-3453
Tel 610-435-2623

DOB: 2-6-46
Map
Alternative address for Yale Edeiken
Yale F. Edeiken
1590 Alta Dr
Allentown
Pennsylvania
Tel 610 435-9820

Map
Employment address for Yale Edeiken=20
Miller & Walker. PC
41 N 5th Street
Allentown
PA 18101-1605
Tel 610 434-1533

Listen to Yale Edeiken's death threat to DocTavish
In case Yale is out of town call his relatives
Edeiken, Jack and Antoinette
7 Wellington Ln
Sugar Land, TX 77478-3658
Phone: 281-491-9356

Grant Frame (=91Nazihunter=92)
360 Ridelle Avenue
Toronto
Canada
ON M6B
Tel 416-782-9949
=20
Map
Employment address for Grant Frame
Grant Frame
Department of Near and Middle Eastern Civilizations=20
4 Bancroft Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
M5S 1C1
Tel 416-978-3305
Fax 416-978-3305

David Gorski
Cancer Institute of New Jersey
195 Little Albany St
New Brunswick NJ
08901-1977

Another address for David Gorski
David H Gorski
Department of Surgery
University of Chicago
5841 S. Maryland Ave
Chicago
IL 60637
Tel. 773 834 3524
(Gorski works with different institutions. Keeps moving home.=20
Currently lives in DePaul area near Chicago, close to Sheffield and=20
Webster)

Patrick J Groff
5152 College Gardens Ct
San Diego
CA 92115
Tel (619) 582-1603
Map

Eugene Holman
Harjukatu 6 B 48
00500 Helsinki
Finland
Tel +358 9 1912 3154
Tel +358 9 1912 3072
Race: black.

Tommy Iversen (a.k.a. 'Devon Wagner')
Kolsaasen 19 E
Flataasen
7079 Norway
Tel. 47 92657347
(Place of work: Budal Teknise)

Dr Marty Kelley
Faculty of Language and Culture
Osaka University
Machikaneyama Toyonaka
Osaka
Japan 560-0043
Tel. +81-6-6850-5865

Daniel Keren
1930 E 17th St
Brooklyn
NY 11229-3408
United States
Tel 718 375 6419
Map

Golan Klinger=20
(alias 'Falco') (Nizkor director, owner of Nizkor website,
founder and director of Vex.net, board member Icomm, director The Cain=20
Gang)
263 Adelaide Street West
Suite 400
Toronto
Ontario
416-966-0461

Alternative address for Golan Klinger
c/o Vex.net (or c/o The Cain Gang)
207 Gamble Avenue
Toronto
Ontario
Canada
M4J 2P4
Tel. 416-425-1212

Email addresses for Golan Klinger: fa...@vex.net fa...@update.com=20
Previous email addresses for Golan Klinger: fa...@io.org=20
fa...@reptiles.org

Fragano Ledgister
2989 Lake Colony Dr #5
Norcross
GA 30071
Tel. 770 453 9213
Race: mixed.

Gord McFee
609 Noble Cresc
Ottawa
Ontario
K1V 7J1
Tel 613 731 1150

Ken McVay
Kenneth McVay, SOBC the well-known fag in Canada,=20
Fag McVay of Vancouver, also a convicted car thief and=20
all round molester, and unemployed gas pump boy,
wants all to know about all the Jew criminals reported
weekly in Canadian Jew News.
No. 462-1150 North Terminal Ave
Nanaimo
British Columbia
Canada
Tel 604 382 0615

Another address for Ken McVay
Ken McVay
1B Systems Management Ltd
5-1601 Bowen Road
Nanaimo
British Columbia
BCV9S 1G7
Canada
Tel 604 758 2499

John Morris
Department of English
University of Alberta
3-5 Humanities Centre
Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2E5
Tel.(780) 492-3258
Fax: (780) 492-8142

(If John is not in the department, his supervisor is Dr Stephen R=20
Reimer, who you can email at stephen...@ualberta.ca. Dr Reimer can=20
also be contacted at: 11772, 37 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta T6J 0J4,=20
tel.(780) 434-7497.)

Boris Movil
Telephone late nights to Boris in California @: 408-773-0984, =20

Hilary Ostrov
71 Jameson Court
New Westminster
Vancouver
Canada
Tel 604 525 3055
(believed to be paramour for McVay?)

Michael Ragland
(convicted criminal for forgery, suffers from mental illness, very=20
unstable)
18252 Old Triangle Road
Triangle
VA 22172
Tel 703 361 5256

Joel (and Felicia) Rosenberg
Minneapolis
MN 55401
Tel 612 822 2415

Irene Rosenberg
1 Bathcrescent Lane
Bloomfield
CT 06002-2155
Tel 860 423 2729

Sara Salzman
(alias Germaine Ragcozy)
4015 S Killarney Way
Aurora
CO 80013
United States
Tel 303 617 9412

Sara also likes to harass people over the phone and call up personal=20
family members.
She also likes to smoke cheap cigarettes (Dorals)

Leon Salzman (Sara's father)
15100 Interlachen Dr
Silver Spring, MD 20906-5611
Phone: 301-438-7263
also at=20
1800 R St Nw
Washington, DC 20009-1625
Phone: 202-667-1732

The reason why Sara's father is on this list (he is the Doctor she is=20
talking about)
'Devon Wagner' (real name Tommy Iversen)
Kolsaasen 19 E
Flataasen
7079 Norway
Tel. 47 92657347
Place of work: Budal Teknise.

Jay Winkler,
who likes late night discussions,
even from Christian Identity.

Call (403) 281-5593, or even
VISIT him at: 614 Oakhill Pl., Calgary Canada

Jay Winkler
http://i.am/barefootjay=20
ICQ: 1211379 Home: (403)281-5593
FAX: (403)281-9887 FAX2E-Mail (209)315-6649
EFAX: (978)359-2432
E-mail2Voice: baref...@mytalk.com
Media Ring Cyber Phone: 1-403-2819887
MYTALK Voice Mail(U.S. Only): 1-888-700-9846 ext: 9510=20
Ureach: 1-877-744-3234 ext: 838
Steven (and Anna) Wolk
991 Fawn Dr
Southampton, PA 18966
Tel. 215 357 4007
Tel. 215 322 9251

=20
The Jews have an even more extensive site up
(for those bitching about this site like David Goldman & Ken McVay)
Listen to Yale Edeiken's death threat to DocTavish =20

If you believe in the TRUTH and the RIGHT,
then visit ANSCHLUSS KANADA through
www.freedomsite.org

Kenneth McVay, OBC

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00

Grosvenor: http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/grosvenor-william

--
If you're ready to make some serious money from using the net,
check out Ghostsurfers.com: http://www.roibot.com/w.cgi?R11956_gs

- it's the Mother of them all :-)

Doc Tavish

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
On 10 Aug 2000 18:00:55 GMT, kmc...@vex.net (Kenneth McVay, OBC) wrote:

>Grosvenor: http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/grosvenor-william

I didn't think Nizkor kept files on private citizens Ken. Are you trying
to show Jeffrey G. Brown as being a liar? :-)

Doc Tavish

If I am ignoring your reply it is a certain possibility that I have judged
you as a troll and have kill filed you in my Agent news reader. In other
words I don't see you! You should know if you're a troll or not!