The Protocols of the Elders of Zion Exposed-REPOST

Joe Bruno

Mar 3, 2005, 10:33:28 PM3/3/05
The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion

by J.H. Hunting
(Reprinted from the Vineyard, March, 1978)
This timely article is reprinted to expose the upsurge of anti-Semitism

caused by this infamous forgery.
I have on my desk unsavoury anti-Semitic literature which is currently
being foisted upon the public, and the clergy in particular.
Because this literature expresses such ugly Jew-hate and is so
blatantly
untrue I feel it my duty to unmask the lies set forth.
Included in the literature which is being circulated through the post
is
a broadsheet carrying the following advertisement:
"THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION. Originally translated by Victor
Marsden, great British journalist. Believed by many to be the original
minutes of the Zionist plot for world power."
"THE INTERNATIONAL JEW". Originally published by Henry Ford, Snr.
Reproduced in compact form.
Henry Ford Publicly Retracted His Views.
Regretfully, Mr. Henry Ford Snr. initiated a campaign of Jew-hate in
1920. His Book, "THE INTERNATIONAL JEW" WAS BASED MAINLY ON "THE
PROTOCOLS'. However, what the publishers of this current edition of
'THE
INTERNATIONAL JEW' do not state is that Mr. Ford completely retracted
his views expressed in his book. It is only fair that his retraction be

quoted herewith.
"To my great regret I learn that in the Dearborn Independent and in
reprint pamphlets entitled, 'THE INTERNATIONAL JEW', there have
appeared
articles which induce the Jews to regard me as their enemy, promoting
anti-Semitism.
"As a result of this survey I am deeply mortified that this journal,
which is intended to be constructive and not destructive, has been made

the medium for resurrecting exploded fictions, for giving currency to
the so-called Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion, which have been
demonstrated, as I learn, to be gross forgeries, and for contending
that
the Jews have been engaged in a conspiracy to control the capital and
the industries of the world, besides laying at their door many offences

against decency, public order and good morals...I deem it to be my duty

as an honourable man to make amends for the wrong done to the Jews as
fellow men and brothers, by asking their forgiveness for the harm which

I have unintentionally committed, by retracting, as far as lies within
my power the offensive charges laid at their door by these
publications,
and by giving them the unqualified assurance that henceforth they may
look to me for friendship and good will...
"Had I appreciated even the general nature to say nothing of the
details
of these utterances, I would have forbidden their circulation without a

moment's hesitation...This statement is made on my own initiative and
wholly in the interest of right and justice, and is in accordance with
what I regard as my solemn duty as a man and as a citizen."
What are the Protocols?
As many of our readers may not be familiar with this infamous forgery
the following is a brief summary of its evil ingredients. The
"Protocols" are set forth as the minutes of twenty-four secret sessions

of "the innermost circle of the rulers of Zion". These fictitious
minutes are thus laid down as twenty-four "Protocols" or master plan to

enslave the world by the most dastardly and unscrupulous methods
imaginable. here are a few examples:
"Our right lies in force. The word "right" is an abstract thought and
proved by nothing. The word means no more than: Give me what I want in
order that thereby I may have a proof that I am stronger than you." -
Protocol 1. Article 12.
"The administrators, whom we shall choose from among the public, with
strict regard to their capacities for servile obedience, will not be
persons trained in the arts of government, and will therefore easily
become pawns in our game in the hands of men of learning and genius who

will be their advisors, specially bred and reared from early childhood
to rule the affairs of the whole world."- Protocol 2. Article 2.
"In order to put public opinion into our hands we must bring it into a
state of bewilderment by giving expression from all sides to so many
contradictory opinions and for such length of time as will suffice to
make the gym (Gentiles) lose their heads in the labyrinth and come to
see that the best thing is to have no opinion of any kind in matters
political, which is not given to the public to understand, because they

are understood only by him who guides the public. This is the first
secret."- Protocol 5. Article 10.
"The Press, which with a few exceptions that may be disregarded, is
already entirely in our hands."- Protocol 7. Article 5.
How Did the Protocols Originate?
In 1901 a Russian official in the Chancery of the Synod of Moscow named

Serge A. Niles published a strange work entitled, "The Great in the
Little and the AntiChrist as a Proximate Political Possibility". Nilus
expressed the view that only the Holy Russian Empire could save the
world from the rule of Antichrist. The idea behind the book was to
bolster the absolute authority of the Czarist regime. In 1905 a second
edition of the book appeared with one significant addition - the
Protocols! Thus was born one of the most infamous documents ever
published. And only Nilus himself ever claimed to have seen the
original.
The "Protocols" Exposed as an Infamous Forgery
In August 1921 Mr. Phillip Graves, correspondent of the London "Times"
in Constantinople came into the possession of a small book in a
tattered
condition. Such an insignificant incident may well have passed
unnoticed
and been swallowed into oblivion had not Mr. Graves recognized a
sentence as being identical with one of the "Protocols". Yet, THIS BOOK

HAD THE NAME "JOLI" AS THE AUTHOR!
Mr. Graves compared the book written by Monsieur Joli with a copy of
the
"Protocols" and in it he found repeated word for word, paragraph for
paragraph and page for page the text of the earlier book written by
Joli. The only alteration was that instead of the word "Zion" Joli had
written "France", and instead of "We the Jews" the original book had
"The Emperor"!
The book written by Joli was a satire directed against Napoleon III and

was entitled "Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu". IT

HAD NOTHING WHATEVER TO DO WITH THE JEWS!
In three consecutive issues dated 16th, 17th and 18th August, 1921 the
London "Times" printed long extracts from the "Protocols" side by side
with Joli's "Dialogue in Hell". Thus was the infamous forgery exposed
as
ONE OF THE MOST INSOLENT FORGERIES OF ALL TIME.
Count Heinrich Coudenhove-Kalergi in his book "ANTI-SEMITISM THROUGHOUT

THE AGES" (English translation, Hutchinson, 1935) writes: "This
plagiarism is an anti-Semitic forgery from the beginning to the end
without any connection whatever with Jewish personalities, groups,
organizations or conferences. The publication is in no wise, whether
directly or indirectly, a product of the Jewish spirit, or Jewish
tradition, or of Jewish sentiments and opinions.
"In the entire fraud committed against humanity which the "Protocols"
represents, the Jews are merely innocent objects, while the
anti-Semites
were the guilty agents. Thousands of Jews have been massacred,
maltreated, plundered and imprisoned in the Ukraine and in Germany on
account of this forgery. At the same time many millions of non-Jews
have
been deceived by the "Protocols", they have been induced to commit
deeds
and to utter words which they would most deeply regret were the facts
of
the forgery known to them. No book and no event in the history of
modern
anti-Semitism has played such an important part as this plagiarism; it
constitutes the piece de resistance, the choice morsel of after-war
anti-Semitism.
"It is, therefore, they duty of all decent men in the world, be they
non-Jews or Jews, Anti-Semites or Philo-Semites, to work with all their

might and see to it that this shameless lie, forgery and calumny
disappears from the world.
"It ought to be made clear to all those who know the "Protocols" that
the publication is a plagiarism of fatal world importance. The work of
enlightenment is not only a duty to the calumniated Jews, but also to
truth, for it is no exaggeration to say that the so called "Protocols
of
the Elders of Zion" are both one of the most insolent forgeries of all
time and one of the meanest calumnies which has existed in human
history."
Hitler knew only too well how to manipulate the masses with lies of
great magnitude and he exploited the "Protocols" to the fullest extent.

Four years after the publication of the warning contained in Count
Kalergi's book the harvest of hatred against the Jews began in Europe,
and the flames of the holocaust were not extinguished until six million

innocent Jewish victims had perished.
The Law Steps In
Dr. A. Zander, editor of a Swiss Nazi organ, published a series of
articles on the acceptability of the "Protocols". But Swiss law offered

redress and community leaders in that country determined to expose the
fraudulent basis of the iniquitous document before a well-respected
court of justice.
Trial began in Berne on October 29, 1934, the plaintiffs being Dr. J.
Dreyfus-Brodsky, Dr. Marcus Cohen, and Dr. Marcus Ehrenpreis.
On May 19, 1935, the Cantonal Court of Berne, after full investigation
declared the "Protocols" to be forgeries, plagiarisms, and obscene
literature and gave judgment in favour of the Cantonal Bernese Act. The

Nazi, Dr. Zander, was fined.
At Grahamstown, South Africa, in August, 1934, the Court imposed fines
totalling 1.775 ($4,500) on three men for concocting a modern version
of
the "Protocols".

Google Home - Google Labs - Services & Tools - Terms of Service -
Privacy Policy - Jobs, Press, & Help

Hello

Mar 3, 2005, 10:47:46 PM3/3/05
The Protocols were wriginally from Napoleon's time, and any enemy nation
could have its name listed as the Protocol's author. One version would be
sent to an allied nation to help generate resentment towards the enemy
nation, whose name was listed as its author.

In Napoleon's time, there were like 15 different versions of the Protocols
floating around. They were all identical in text, except the nation's author
was different.

The version we often see today lists "zion" and "Jews" as its author. One
said "Learned Elders of Britain", while another said "Learned Elders of
Russia", etc.

All versions are bogus and all of them belong in the garbage can.

"Joe Bruno" <br...@indystart.com> wrote in message

Joe Bruno

Mar 3, 2005, 10:50:41 PM3/3/05

Hello wrote:
> The Protocols were wriginally from Napoleon's time, and any enemy
nation
> could have its name listed as the Protocol's author. One version
would be
> sent to an allied nation to help generate resentment towards the
enemy
> nation, whose name was listed as its author.
>
> In Napoleon's time, there were like 15 different versions of the
Protocols
> floating around. They were all identical in text, except the nation's
author
> was different.
>
> The version we often see today lists "zion" and "Jews" as its author.
One
> said "Learned Elders of Britain", while another said "Learned Elders
of
> Russia", etc.
>
> All versions are bogus and all of them belong in the garbage can.

The meeting never took place.

kilgore trout

Mar 4, 2005, 2:59:30 AM3/4/05
Joe Bruno wrote:
> The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion

Prove it.

Ben Cramer

Mar 4, 2005, 5:32:13 AM3/4/05

"Joe Bruno" <br...@indystart.com> wrote in message
The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion

Only became classified as a fraud when they were discovered.

Ever taken the time to observe how closely things are panning out in the
world when compared to the edicts of the old fraudulent protocols?

Give it your best shot Joey

Joe Bruno

Mar 4, 2005, 10:40:03 AM3/4/05

I posted the proof, idiot.

Joe Bruno

Mar 4, 2005, 10:43:01 AM3/4/05

Ben Cramer wrote:
> "Joe Bruno" <br...@indystart.com> wrote in message
> The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion
>

> Only became classified as a fraud when they were discovered.

That's not what my article says.

> Ever taken the time to observe how closely things are panning out in
the
> world when compared to the edicts of the old fraudulent protocols?

Proof?????????????????????????????????????????????????

> Give it your best shot Joey

Any shot is better than you ridiculous babbling without any factual
support or references.

sc...@free.info

Mar 4, 2005, 11:46:51 AM3/4/05
On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:32:13 +1000, "Ben Cramer"
<bencr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Ever taken the time to observe how closely things are panning out in the
>world when compared to the edicts of the old fraudulent protocols?
>
>Give it your best shot Joey

A question. Do these 'Protocols' labled with names of other nations
exist in archives anywhere in the world, or is this all hearsay?
--
"We have nothing to gain by denying anything.
I despise the whole concept of "denial."

AnonMoos

Mar 4, 2005, 12:22:15 PM3/4/05
Here's the original exposure (there has been some dotting of the i's and
crossing of the t's since then):
______________________________________

THE TIMES OF LONDON, Tuesday, August 16, 1921, pp. 9, 10:

"JEWISH WORLD PLOT."
AN EXPOSURE.
THE SOURCE OF THE PROTOCOLS.
TRUTH AT LAST.

The so-called "Protocols of the Elders of Sion" were published in London
last year under the title of "The Jewish Peril."

This book is a translation of a book published in Russia in 1905, by
Sergei Nilus, a government official, who professed to have received from
a friend a copy of a summary of the minutes of a secret meeting, held in
Paris, by a Jewish organization that was plotting to overthrow
civilization in order to establish a Jewish world state.

These "Protocols" attracted little attention until after the Russian
Revolution of 1917, when the appearance of the Bolshevists, among whom
were many Jews, professing and practicing political doctrines that in
some points resembled those advocated in the "Protocols," led many to
believe that Nilus' alleged discovery was genuine. The "Protocols" were
widely discussed and translated into several European languages. Their
authenticity has been frequently attacked and many arguments have been
adduced for the theory that they are a forgery.

In the following articles our Constantinople Correspondent for the first
time presents conclusive proof that the document is in the main a clumsy
plagiarism. He has forwarded us a copy of the French book from which the
plagiarism is made. The British Museum has a complete copy of the book,
which is entitled, "Dialogue aux Enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu,
ou la Politique de Machiavel au XIX. Siècle. Par un Contemporain," and
was published at Brussels in 1865. Shortly after its publication the
author, Maurice Joly, a Paris lawyer and publicist, was arrested by the
police of Napoleon III. and sentenced to 18 months' imprisonment.
______________________________________

A LITERARY FORGERY.

(From Our Constantinople Correspondent.)

"There is one thing about Constantinople that is worth your while to
remember," said a diplomatist to the writer in 1908. "If you only stay
here long enough you will meet many men who matter, and you may find the
key to many strange secrets." Yet I must confess that when the discovery
which is the theme of these articles was communicated to me I was at
first incredulous. Mr. X who brought me the evidence was convinced.

"Read this book through," he said, "and you will find irrefutable proof
that the `Protocols of the Learned Elders of Sion' is a plagiarism."

Mr. X., who does not wish his real name to be known, is a Russian
landowner with English connexions. Orthodox by religion, he is in
Political opinion a Constitutional Monarchist. He came here as a refugee
after the final failure of the White cause in South Russia. He had long
been interested in the Jewish question as far as it concerned Russia,
had studied the "Protocols," and during the period of Denikin's
ascendancy had made investigations with the object of discovering
whether any occult "Masonic" organization, such as the "Protocols" speak
of, existed in Southern Russia. The only such organization was a
Monarchist one. The discovery of the key to the problem of the
"Protocols" came to him by chance.

THE SWISS ORIGINAL.

A few months ago he bought a number of old books from a former officer
of the "Okhrana" (Political Police) who had fled to Constantinople.
Among these books was a small volume in French, lacking the title page,
with dimensions of 5 ½ in. by 3 ¾ in. It had been cheaply rebound. On
the leather back is printed in Latin capitals the word Joli. The
preface, entitled "Simple avertissement," is dated Geneva, October 15,
1864. The book contains 324 pages, of which numbers 315-322 inclusive
follow page 24 in the only copy known to Mr. X, perhaps owing to a
mistake when the book was rebound. Both the paper and the type are
characteristic of the "sixties and seventies" of the last century. These
details are given in the hope that they may lead to the discovery of the
title of the book.

Mr. X believes it must be rare, since, had it not been so, the
"Protocols" would have speedily been recognized as a plagiarism by
anyone who had read the original.

That the latter is a "fake" could not be maintained for an instant by
anyone who had seen it. Its original possessor, the old Okhrana Officer,
did not remember where he obtained it, and attached no importance to
it. Mr. X, glancing at it one day, was struck by a resemblance between a
passage which had caught his eye and a phrase in the French edition of
the "Protocols" (Edition de la Vieille France, 1920, 5, Rue du
Préaux-Cleres, 5, Paris 7th Arrondissement). He followed up the clue,
and soon realized that the "Protocols" were to a very large extent as
much a paraphrase of the Geneva original as the published version of a
War Office or Foreign Office telegram is a paraphrase of the ciphered
original.

Before receiving the book from Mr. X, I was, as I have said,
incredulous. I did not believe that Sergei Nilus's "Protocols" were
authentic; they explained too much by the theory of a vast Jewish
conspiracy. Professor Nilus's account of how they were obtained was too
melodramatic to be credible, and it was hard to believe that real
"Learned Elders of Sion" would not have produced a more intelligent
political scheme than the crude and theatrical subtilties of the
Protocols. But I could not have believed, had I not seen, that the
writer who supplied Nilus with his originals was a careless and
shameless plagiarist.

The Geneva book is a very thinly-veiled attack on the despotism of
Napoleon III in the form of a series of 25 dialogues divided into four
parts. The speakers are Montesquieu and Machiavelli. In the brief
preface to his book the anonymous author points out that it contains
passages which are applicable to all Governments, "but it particularly
personifies a political system which has not varied in its application,
for a single day since the fatal and alas! Too distant date when it was
enthroned." Its references to the "Haussmannisation" of Paris, to the
repressive measures and policy of the French Emperor, to his wasteful
financial system, to his foreign wars, to his use of secret societies in
foreign policy (cf., his notorious relations with the Carbonari) and his
suppression of them in France, to his relations with the Vatican, and to
his control of the Press are unmistakable.

MACHIAVELLI-NAPOLEON.

The Geneva Book, or as it will henceforth be called the Geneva
Dialogues, opens with the meeting of the spirits of Montesquieu and
Machiavelli on a desolate beach in the world of shades. After a lengthy
exchange of civilities Montesquieu asks Machiavelli why from an ardent
Republican he had become the author of "The Prince" and "the founder of
that sombre school of thoughts which has made all crowned heads
disciples, but which is well fitted to justify the worst crimes of
tyranny." Machiavelli replies that he is a realist and proceeds to
justify the teaching of "The Prince," and to explain its applicability
to the Western European States of 1864.

In the first six "Geneva Dialogues" Montesquieu is given a chance of
argument of which he avails himself. In the seventh dialogue, which
corresponds to the fifth, sixth, seventh, and part of the eighth
"Protocols," he gives Machiavelli permission to describe at length how
he would solve the problem of stabilizing political societies
"incessantly disturbed by the spirit of anarchy and revolution."
Henceforth Machiavelli or in reality Napoleon III., speaking through
Machiavelli, has the lion's share of the dialogue. Montesquieu's
contributions thereto become more and more exclamatory; he is profoundly
shocked by Machiavelli-Napoleon's defence of an able and ruthless
dictatorship, but his counter-arguments grow briefer and weaker. At
times, indeed, the author of "L'Espirit des Lois" is made to cut as poor
a figure as--parvum componere magno--does Dr. Watson when he attempts to
talk criminology to Sherlock Holmes.

DIALOGUE AND "PROTOCOL."

The "Protocols" follow almost the same order as the Dialogues.
Dialogues 1-17 generally correspond with "Protocols" 1-19. There are a
few exceptions to this. One is in the 18th "Protocol," where, together
with paraphrases of passages from the 17th Dialogue ("Geneva Dialogues,"
pp. 216, 217) there, is an echo of a passage in the 25th "Geneva
Dialogue," viz.:- "Quand le malheureux est opprimé il dit `si le Roi le
savait'; Quand on veut se venger, qu'on espère un secours, on dit `le
Roi le saura.'" This appears on page 68 of the English edition of the
"Protocols" (4th Edition, published by "The Britons," 62, Oxford-street,
London, W.) as "In order to exist, the prestige of power must occupy
such a position that the people can say among themselves, `If only the
King knew about it,' or `When the King knows about it.'"

The last five "protocols" (Nos. 20-24 inclusive) do not contain so many
paraphrases of the "Geneva Dialogues" as the first 19. Some of their
resemblances and paraphrases are, however, very striking, eg., the
following:--

"A loan is an issue of Government paper which entails an obligation
to pay interest amounting to a percentage of the total sum of the
borrowed money. If a loan is at 5 per cent., then in 20 years the
Government would have unnecessarily paid out a sum equal to that of
the loan in order to cover the percentage. In 40 years it will have
paid twice; and in 60 thrice that amount, but the loan will still
remain as an unpaid debt."
-- "Protocols," p. 77.

**

MONTESQUIEU.--"How are loans made? By the issue of bonds entailing
on the Government the obligation to pay interest proportionate to
the capital it has been paid. Thus, if a loan is at 5 per cent.,
the State, after 20 years, has paid out a sum equal to the borrowed
capital. When 40 years have expired it has paid double, after 60
years triple: yet it remains debtor for the entire capital
sum."--"Geneva Dialogues," p. 250.

But generally speaking "Protocols" 20 and 21, which deal (somewhat
unconvincingly) with the financial programme of the Learned Elders, owe
less to the "Geneva Dialogues," Nos. 18-21, than to the imagination of
the plagiarist author who had for once in a way to show a little
originality. This is natural enough since the "Dialogues" in question
describe the actual financial policy of the French Imperial Government,
while the "Protocols" deal with the future. Again in the last four
"Geneva Dialogues" Machiavelli's apotheosis of the Second Empire, being
based upon historical facts which took place between 1852 and 1864,
obviously furnished scanty material for the plagiarist who wished to
prove or, very possibly, had been ordered to prove in the "Protocols"
that the ultimate aim of the leaders of Jewry was to give the world a
ruler sprung from the House of David.

The scores of parallels between the two books and a theory concerning
the methods of the plagiarist and the reasons for the publication of the
"Protocols" in 1905 will be the subject of further articles. Meanwhile
it is amusing to find that the only subject with which the "Protocols"
deal on lines quite contrary to those followed by Machiavelli in the
"Dialogues," is the private life of the Sovereign. The last words of
the "Protocols" are "Our Sovereign must be irreproachable." The Elders
evidently propose to keep the King of Israel in great order. The
historical Machiavelli was, we know, rather a scandalous old gentleman,
and his shade insists that amorous adventures, so far from injuring a
Sovereign's reputation, make him an object of interest and sympathy to
"the fairest half of his subjects."
_________________________________

THE TIMES OF LONDON, Wednesday, August 17, 1921, pp. 9, 10

"JEWISH PERIL" EXPOSED.
HISTORIC "FAKE."
DETAILS OF THE FORGERY.
MORE PARALLELS.

We published yesterday an article from our Constantinople Correspondent,
which showed that the notorious "Protocols of the Elders of Zion"-- one
of the mysteries of politics since 1905--were a clumsy forgery, the text
being based on a book published in French in 1865.

The book, without title page, was obtained by our Correspondent from a
Russian source, and we were able to identify it with a complete copy in
the British Museum.

The disclosure, which naturally aroused the greatest interest among
those familiar with Jewish questions, finally disposes of the
"Protocols" as credible evidence of a Jewish plot against civilization.

We publish below a second article, which gives further close parallels
between the language of the Protocols and that attributed to Machiavelli
and Montesquieu in the volume dated from Geneva.
______________________________________

PLAGIARISM AT WORK

(From our Constantinople Correspondent.)

While the Geneva Dialogues open with an exchange of compliments between
Montesquieu and Machiavelli, which covers seven pages, the author of the
Protocols plunges at once in medias res.

One can imagine him hastily turning over those first seven pages of the
book which he has been ordered to paraphrase against time, and angrily
ejaculating, "Nothing here." But on page 8 of the Dialogues he finds
what he wants; the greater part of this page and the next are promptly
paraphrased, thus:--

Geneva Dialogues, p. 8:

"Among mankind the evil instinct is mightier than the good. Man is
more drawn to evil than to good. Fear and Force have more empire
over him than reason....
Every man aims at domination: not one but would be an oppressor if
he could: all or almost all are ready to sacrifice the rights of
others to their own interests...

"What restrains those beasts of prey which they call men from
attacking one another? Brute un-restrained Force in the first
stages of social life, then the Law, that is still force regulated
by forms. You have consulted all historical sources: everywhere
might precedes right. Political Liberty is merely a relative
idea...."

**

Protocols, p.1 ("The Britons Edition"):

"It must be noted that people with corrupt instincts are more
numerous than those of noble instinct. Therefore in governing the
world the best results are obtained by means of violence and
intimidation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at
power; every one would like to become a dictator if he only could
do so, and rare indeed are the men who would not be disposed to
sacrifice the welfare of others in order to attain their own
personal aims.

"What restrained the wild beasts of prey which we call men? What
has ruled them up to now? In the first stages of social life they
submitted to brute and blind force, then to law, which in reality
is the same force, only masked. From this I am led to deduct that
by the law of nature right lies in might. Political freedom is not
a fact but an idea."

The gift of liberty according to the Machiavelli of the Geneva
Dialogues, of self-government according to the Protocols (page 2), leads
speedily to civil and social strife, and the State is soon ruined by
internal convulsions or by foreign intervention following on the heels
of civil war. Then follows a singular parallel between the two books
which deserves quotation:--

Geneva Dialogues. p. 9:

"What arms will they (States) employ in war against foreign
enemies? Will the opposing generals communicate their plans of
campaign to one another and thus be mutually in a position to
defend themselves? Will they mutually ban night attacks, traps,
ambushes, battles with inequality of force? Of course not: such
combatants would court derision. Are you against the employment of
these traps and tricks, of all the strategy indispensable to war
against the enemy within, the revolutionary?"

**

Protocols, p. 2:

"... I would ask the question why is it not immoral for a State
which has two enemies, one external and one internal, to use
different means of defence against the former to that which it
would use against the latter, to make secret plans of defence, to
attack him by night or with superior force?"

RIGHT AND WRONG.

Both "Machiavelli" and the author of the Protocols agree (Prot. p. 3,
Geneva Dialogues, p. 11) almost in the same words that politics have
nothing in common with morality. Right is described in the Protocols as
"an abstract idea established by nothing," in the Dialogues as an
"infinitely vague" expression. The end, say both, justifies the means.
"I pay less attention," says Machiavelli, "to what is good and moral
than to what is useful and necessary." The Protocols (p. 4) use the same
formula, substituting "profitable" for "useful." According to the
protocols he who would rule "must have recourse to cunningness (sic) and
hypocrisy." In the second Dialogue (p. 15) Montesquieu reproaches
Machiavelli for having "only two words to repeat--`Force' and `guile.'"
Both Machiavelli and the "Elders" of the Protocols preach despotism as
the sole safeguard against anarchy. In the Protocols the despotism has
to be Jewish and hereditary. Machiavelli's despotism is obviously
Napoleonic.

There are scores of other parallels between the books. Fully 50
paragraphs in the Protocols are simply paraphrases of passages in the
Dialogues. The quotation per me reges regnant, rightly given in the
Vieille France edition of the Protocols (p. 29), while regunt is
substituted for regnant in the English version (p. 20), appears on p.
63 of the Geneva Dialogues. Sulla, whom the English version of the
Protocols insists on calling "Silla," appears in both books.

"After covering Italy with blood, Sulla reappeared as a simple citizen
in Rome: no one durst touch a hair of his head." --Geneva Dialogues,
p. 159.

"Remember at the time when Italy was streaming with blood, she did not
touch a hair of Silla's head, and he was the man who made her blood pour
out." --Protocols, p. 51.

Sulla, who after the proscriptions stalked "in savage grandeur home," is
one of the tyrants whom every schoolboy knows and those who believe that
Elders of the 33rd Degree are responsible for the Protocols, may say
that this is a mere coincidence. But what about the exotic Vishnu, the
hundred-armed Hindu deity who appears twice in each book? The following
passages never were examples of "unconscious plagiarism."

Geneva Dialogues, p. 141:--

Machiavelli.--"Like the God Vishnu, my press will have a hundred
arms, and these arms will give their hands to all the different
shades of opinion throughout the country."

Protocols, p. 43:--

"These newspapers, like the Indian god Vishnu, will be possessed of
hundreds of hands, each of which will be feeling the pulse of
varying public opinion."

Geneva Dialogues, p. 207:--

Montesquieu.--"Now I understand the figure of the god Vishnu; you
have a hundred arms like the Indian idol, and each of your fingers
touches a spring."

Protocols, p 65:--

"Our Government will resemble the Hindu god Vishnu. Each of our
hundred hands will hold one spring of the social machinery of State."

TAXATION OF THE PRESS.

The Dialogues and the Protocols alike devote special attention to the
Press, and their schemes for muzzling and control thereof are almost
identical, absolutely identical, indeed, in many details. Thus
Machiavelli on pp. 135 and 136 of the Dialogues expounds the following
ingenious scheme:--

"I shall extend the tax on newspapers to books, or rather I shall
introduce a stamp duty on books having less than a certain number
of pages. A book, for example, with less than 200 or 300 pages will
not rank as a book, but as a brochure. I am sure you see the
advantage of this scheme. On the one hand I thin (je rarifie) by
taxation that cloud of short books which are the more of
journalism; on the other hand I force those who wish to escape
stamp duty to throw themselves into long and costly compositions,
which will hardly ever be sold and scarcely read in such a form."

The Protocols, p. 41, has:--

"We will tax it (the book press) in the same manner as the
newspaper Press--that is to say, by means of Excise stamps and
deposits. But on books of less than 300 pages we will place a tax
twice as heavy. These short books we will classify as pamphlets,
which constitute the most virulent form of printed poison. These
measures will also compel writers to publish such long works that
they will be little read by the public and chiefly so on account of
their high price."

Both have the same profound contempt for journalists:

Geneva Dialogues, pp. 145, 146:--

Machiavelli.--"You must know that journalism is a sort of
Freemasonry; those who live by it are bound... to one another by
the ties of professional discretion; like the augurs of old, they
do not lightly divulge the secret of their oracles. They would gain
nothing by betraying themselves, for they have mostly won more or
less discreditable scars..."

Protocols, p. 44:--

"Already there exists in French journalism a system of Masonic
understanding for giving countersigns. All organs of the Press are
tied by mutual professional secrets in the manner of the ancient
oracles. Not one of its members will betray his knowledge of the
secret, if the secret has not been ordered to be made public. No
single publisher will have the courage to betray the secret
entrusted to him, the reason being that not one of them is admitted
into the literary world without bearing the marks of some shady act
in his past life."

CONTEMPT FOR THE PEOPLE.

But this contempt is nothing compared to that which both Machiavelli and
the Elders evince towards the masses whom tyranny is to reduce to a more
than Oriental servitude.

Geneva Dialogues, p. 43:--

Machiavelli.--"You do not know the unbounded meanness of the
peoples... groveling before force, pitiless towards the weak,
implacable to faults, indulgent to crimes, incapable of supporting
the contradictions of a free régime, and patient to the point of
martyrdom under the violence of an audacious despotism... giving
themselves masters whom they pardon for deeds for the least of
which they would have beheaded twenty constitutional kings."

Protocols, p. 15:--

"In their intense meanness the Christian peoples help our
independence--when kneeling they crouch before power; when they are
pitiless towards the weak; merciless in dealing with faults, and
lenient to crimes; when they refuse to recognize the contradictions
of freedom; when they are patient to the degree of martyrdom in
bearing with the violence of an audacious despotism. At the hands
of their present dictators, Premiers, and ministers, they endure
abuses for the smallest of which they would have murdered twenty
kings."

ATTITUDE TO THE CHURCHES

Both the Elders and Machiavelli propose to make political crime
thoroughly unpopular by assimilating the treatment of the political
criminal to that of the felon. Both devote not a little attention to
police organization and espionage; the creator of Machiavelli had
evidently studied Napoleon III.'s police methods, and suffered at the
hands of his agents. Each proposes to exercise a severe control over the
Bar and the Bench. As regards the Vatican, Machiavelli-Napoleon, with
recent Italian history in mind, aims at the complete control of the
Papacy. After inflaming popular hatred against the Church of Rome and
its clergy, he will intervene to protect the Holy See, as Napoleon III
did intervene, when "the chassepots worked wonders." The Learned Elders
propose to follow a similar plan: "when the people in their rage thro
themselves on to the Vatican we shall appear as its protectors in order
to stop bloodshed." Ultimately, of course, they mean to destroy the
church. The terrible chiefs of a Pan-Judaic conspiracy could hardly have
any other plan of campaign. Machiavelli, naturally, does not go so
far. Enough for him if the Pope is safely lodged in the Napoleonic
pocket.

Is it necessary to produce further proofs that the majority of the
Protocols are simply paraphrases of the Geneva Dialogues, with wicked
Hebrew Elders, and finally an Israelite world ruler in the place of
Machiavelli-Napoleon III., and the brutish goyim (Gentiles) substituted
for the fickle masses, "gripped in a vice by poverty, ridden by
sensuality, devoured by ambition," whom Machiavelli intends to win?

The questions now arise, how did the originals become known in Russia,
and why were the Protocols invented?

_________________________________
THE TIMES OF LONDON, Thursday, August 18, 1921, pp. 9, 10

THE PROTOCOL FORGERY.
USE IN RUSSIAN POLITICS.
METHODS OF SECRET POLICE.
SOME CONCLUSIONS.

In articles from our Constantinople Correspondent, published yesterday
and on Tuesday, we proved that the so-called "Protocols of the Elders of
Zion," which have been believed by some since their publication in 1905
to indicate a Jewish plot against civilization, were a clumsy forgery.

To-day our Correspondent reviews the use to which the Protocols were put
in recent Russian politics, and summarizes his conclusions.

______________________________________

THE PROTOCOLS IN RUSSIA.

(From Our Constantinople Correspondent.)

There is no evidence as to how the Geneva Dialogues reached Russia. The
following theory may be suggested.

The Third Napoleon's secret police, many of whom were Corsicans, must
have known the existence of the Dialogues and almost certainly obtained
them from some of the many persons arrested on the charge of political
conspiracy during the reign of Napoleon III. In the last two decades of
the 19th century and in the early years of the 20th there were always a
few Corsicans in the Palace Police of the Tsar, and in the Russian
secret service. Combining courage with secretiveness, a high average of
intelligence with fidelity to his chief, the Corsican makes a
first-class secret agent or bodyguard. It is not improbable that
Corsicans who had been in the service of Napoleon III., or who had
kinsmen in his secret service, brought the Geneva Dialogues to Russia,
where some members of the Okhrana or some Court official obtained
possession of them. But this is only a theory.

SERGEI NILUS.

As to the Protocols, they were first published in 1905 at Tsarskoye Selo
in the second edition of a book entitled "The Great Within the Small,"
the author of which was Professor Sergei Nilus. Professor Nilus has been
described to the writer as a learned, pious, credulous Conservative, who
combined much theological and some historical erudition with a singular
lack of knowledge of the world. In January, 1917, Nilus, according to
the introduction to the French version of the Protocols, published a
book, entitled "It is here, at Our Doors!!" in which he republished the
Protocols. In this latter work, according to the French version,
Professor Nilus states that the manuscript of the Protocols was given
him by Nicolaievich Sukhotin, a noble who afterwards became
Vice-Governor of Stavropol.

According to the 1905 edition of the Protocols they were obtained by a
woman who stole them from "one of the most influential and most highly
initiated leaders of Freemasonry. The theft was accomplished at the
close of the secret meeting of the `initiated' in France, that nest of
Jewish conspiracy." But in the epilogue to the English version of the
Protocols Professor Nilus says, "My friend found them in the safes at
the headquarters of the Society of Zion which are at present situated in
France." According to the French version of the Protocols, Nilus in his
book of 1917 states that the Protocols were notes of a plan submitted to
the "Council of Elders" by Theodor Hertzl at the first Zionist Congress
which was held at Basle, in August, 1897, and that Hertzl afterwards
complained to the Zionist Committee of Action of the indiscreet
publication of confidential information. The Protocols were signed by
"Zionist representatives of the 33rd Degree" in Orient Freemasonry and
were secretly removed from the complete file of the proceedings of the
afore-said Zionist Congress, which was hidden in the "Chief Zionist
office, which is situated in French territory."

Such are Professor Nilus' rather contradictory accounts of the origin of
the Protocols. Not a very convincing story! Theodor Hertzl is dead;
Sukhotin is dead, and where are the signatures of the Zionist
representatives of the 33rd Degree!

Turning to the text of the Protocols, and comparing it with that of the
Geneva Dialogues, one is struck by the absence of any effort on the part
of the plagiarist to conceal his plagiarisms. The paraphrasing has been
very careless; parts of sentences, whole phrases at times, are
identical: the development of the thought is the same; there has been no
attempt worth mentioning to alter the order of the Geneva Dialogues. The
plagiarist has introduced Darwin, Marx, and Nietzsche in one passage in
order to be "up to date"; he has given a Jewish colour to
"Machiavelli's" schemes for dictatorship, but he has utterly failed to
conceal his indebtedness to the Geneva Dialogues. This gives the
impression that the real writer of the Protocols, who does not seem to
have had anything to do with Nilus and may have been some quite
unimportant précis writer employed by the Court or by the Okhrana, was
obliged to paraphrase the original at short notice. A proof of Jewish
conspiracy was required at once as a weapon for the Conservatives
against the Liberal elements in Russia.

Mr. X, the discoverer of the plagiarism, informs me that the Protocols,
shortly after their discovery in 1901, four years before their
publication by Professor Nilus, served a subsidiary purpose, namely, the
first defeat of monsieur Phillippe, a French Hypnotist and
thought-reader, who acquired considerable influence over the Tsar and
the Tsaritsa at the beginning of the present century. The Court
favourite was disliked by certain great personages, and incurred the
natural jealousy of the monks, thaumaturgists, and similar adventurers
who hoped to capture the Tsar through the Empress in their own interest,
or in that of various cliques. Phillippe was not a Jew, but it was easy
to represent a Frenchman from "that nest of Jewish conspiracy" as a
Zionist agent. Phillippe fell from favour, to return to Russia and find
himself once more in the Court's good graces at a later date.

THE FIRST REVOLUTION

But the principal importance of the Protocols was their use during the
first Russian Revolution. This revolution was supported by the Jewish
element in Russia, notably by the Jewish Bund. The Okhrana organization
knew this perfectly well; it had its Jewish and crypto-Jewish agents,
one of whom afterwards assassinated M. Stolypin; it was in league with
the powerful Conservative faction; with its allies it sought to gain the
Tsar's ear. For many years before the Russian revolution of 1905-1906
there had been a tale of a secret council of Rabbis who plotted
ceaselessly against the Orthodox. The publication of the Protocols in
1905 certainly came at an opportune moment for the Conservatives. It is
said by some Russians that the manuscript of the Protocols was
communicated to the Tsar early in 1905, and that its communication
contributed to the fall of the Liberal Prince Sviatopolk-Mirski in that
year and the subsequent strong reactionary movement. However that may
be, the date and place of publication of Nilus's first edition of the
Protocols are most significant now that we know that the originals which
were given him were simply paraphrases.

CONCLUSIONS.

The following conclusions are, therefore, forced upon any reader of the
two books who has studied Nilus's account of the origin of the Protocols
and has some acquaintance with Russian history in the years preceding
the revolution of 1905-1906:--

1. The Protocols are largely a paraphrase of the book here provisionally
called the "Geneva Dialogues."

2. They were designed to foster the belief among Russian Conservatives,
and especially in Court circles, that the prime cause of discontent
among the politically minded elements in Russia was not the repressive
policy of the bureaucracy, but a world-wide Jewish conspiracy. They thus
served as a weapon against the Russian Liberals, who urged the Tsar to
make certain concessions to the intelligentsia.

3. The Protocols were paraphrased very hastily and carelessly.

4. Such portions of the Protocols as were not derived from the Geneva
Dialogues were probably supplied by the Okhrana, which organization very
possibly obtained them from the many Jews it employed to spy on their
co-religionists.

So much for the Protocols. They have done harm not so much, in the
writer's opinion, by arousing anti-Jewish feeling, which is older than
the Protocols and will persist in all countries where there is a Jewish
problem until that problem is solved; rather, they have done harm by
persuading all sorts of mostly well-to-do people that every recent
manifestation of discontent on the part of the poor is an unnatural
phenomenon, a factitious agitation caused by a secret society of Jews.

______
http://emperors-clothes.com/antisem/times-pdf.htm

Conquistador

Mar 4, 2005, 2:02:00 PM3/4/05

<sc...@free.info> wrote in message

> On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:32:13 +1000, "Ben Cramer"
> <bencr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Ever taken the time to observe how closely things are panning out in the
> >world when compared to the edicts of the old fraudulent protocols?
> >
> >Give it your best shot Joey
> >
> A question. Do these 'Protocols' labled with names of other nations
> exist in archives anywhere in the world, or is this all hearsay?

The original of the Protocols are displayed in the British Museum!

Conquistador

Mar 4, 2005, 2:04:23 PM3/4/05

"AnonMoos" <anon...@io.com> wrote in message

> Here's the original exposure (there has been some dotting of the i's and
> crossing of the t's since then):
> ______________________________________
>
> THE TIMES OF LONDON, Tuesday, August 16, 1921, pp. 9, 10:
>
> "JEWISH WORLD PLOT."
> AN EXPOSURE.
> THE SOURCE OF THE PROTOCOLS.
> TRUTH AT LAST.
>
> The so-called "Protocols of the Elders of Sion" were published in London
> last year under the title of "The Jewish Peril."
>
> This book is a translation of a book published in Russia in 1905, by
> Sergei Nilus,
Zionist lie! It is easy to find out if Protocols are for real or not. All
you have to do is compare its text and edicts to what Zionists are doing to
the world, right now!

Joe Bruno

Mar 4, 2005, 3:09:00 PM3/4/05

It's obvious you believe that. The question is :Does anyone else
believe it? See, the problem is you idiots keep claiming that but ya
never prove it with facts. That's why the great majority of Americans
are not Anti-Semitic. You want proof???

In California, the most populous state, Jews are a small minority, yet
both the state's senators are Jews.(Feinstein and Boxer)

Now let's see some facts to support your claim.

Alan Jones

Mar 4, 2005, 7:11:55 PM3/4/05

"Conquistador" <pinksp...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Have to agree totally with this. Remarkable parallels are evident.

Joe Bruno

Mar 4, 2005, 7:18:07 PM3/4/05

To you because you share his prejudices.

Joe Bruno

Mar 5, 2005, 10:39:17 AM3/5/05

Which "originals"??? The protocols are a proven forgery. Are you
referring to the origninal satire by JOLI or Serge Nilius forgery in
which he merely inserted the word "Jew" in several places?

sc...@free.info

Mar 5, 2005, 12:12:30 PM3/5/05
Joe, thanks for reminding me, It must be time to repost
the Protocols.
We can let the readers decide if they fit in with what is happening in
todays world.
--
Freedom of speech involves the right to think the unthinkable,
mention the unmentionable, and challenge the unchallengeable.

Joe Bruno

Mar 5, 2005, 12:24:31 PM3/5/05
sc...@free.info wrote:
> Joe, thanks for reminding me, It must be time to repost
> the Protocols.
> We can let the readers decide if they fit in with what is happening
in
> todays world.
> --

I post the fraud exposure often and you have nothing to say about it.

sc...@free.info

Mar 5, 2005, 6:33:27 PM3/5/05
On 5 Mar 2005 09:24:31 -0800, "Joe Bruno" <br...@indystart.com> wrote:

>I post the fraud exposure often and you have nothing to say about it.

It's a very good article, Joe.

There is one point however.
When a person reads the Protocols and observes how they relate to the
actual conditions in the world today - WOW! The bells start ringing,
lights flash and antennae perk up.

Nostradamas is famous only because his prognostications have a
seemingly good batting average.

Look at the batting average of the protocols!

I will admit they did not predict the internet and the resulting power
to let people communicate.

I encourage everyone to read the Protocols at least once. Discusting?
Yes! Applicable? Let the reader decide.

Ben Cramer

Mar 5, 2005, 9:31:24 PM3/5/05

"Joe Bruno" <br...@indystart.com> wrote in message

And I've posted that the protocols were only declared a fraud after they
were "outed". What has happened in the world and what continues to happen in
the world parallels very closely the "fraudulent" protocols.

Try and look at things objectively and not with a pre-ordained outcome.