FRED LEUCHTER, CSI

Morghus

Sep 30, 2004, 4:51:19 PM9/30/04
A most horrible crime against humanity, against civilization, against
the world, has been alleged. A people--an entire nation--are
repeatedly accused of the deliberate and systematic murder of millions
of innocent noncombatants. The murders, according to the accusers,
occurred at specially constructed killing centers designed for
efficient killing, body disposal, and destruction of evidence. The
killing agent used was cyanide gas. The disposal method was by huge
cremation ovens. According to the accusations, it all happened over
fifty years ago, and the bodies of the victims have never been found.
But the accusations are repeated. And deep hatred combined with a
longing for revenge has been nurtured for years and lingers on in the
hearts of the descendants of the alleged victims. Defenders of the
accused enter a plea of not guilty.

"No such crimes even happened," the defenders say. The accusers
scream that the crimes are a matter of history and cannot be denied.

"Where are the bodies?" Ask the defenders.

"Where are all the missing people?" Ask the accusers.

"Where is the evidence?" Ask the defenders.

"Where is your evidence that it didn't happen?" Demand the
accusers.

"Let's dig up the ground and see if there are bodies there," say
the defenders.

"No one can dig there; the ground is sacred because of all the
remains there," say the accusers.

"Many of the allegations are impossible," say the defenders.

"They must be possible because it happened," the accusers insist.

And the controversy rages on.

Enter Fred Leuchter, CSI. Leuchter's job: to investigate the crime
scene--the actual location where the alleged crimes took place. The
crime scene investigator's goal is to examine and record the physical
evidence and to compare that evidence to the accusations, the
eyewitness statements, and confessions. Like the character Gil
Grissom on the television show likes to say, "the witnesses may be
lying, but we can believe the evidence."

But this is a tough case. The keepers of the crime scene are not
cooperating. They don't want an investigation. Permits to conduct a
thorough investigation have been repeatedly denied others. And
Leuchter, CSI, knows that to request a permit will alert the keepers
and destroy any chance of even entering the crime scene. So the
investigation must be done without arousing suspicion, without
attracting attention.

Besides that, the evidence has been tampered with. The trail is
cold. The clues are stale. The crime is claimed to have been
committed over fifty years ago. Even the bodies of the victims are
missing. Usually, crime scenes are immediately secured by the proper
authorities and access is restricted to prevent the destruction of
evidence. But in this case, the crime scene has been turned into a
tourist attraction. Some of the buildings have been torn down while
others have been reconstructed. Thousands of people have trampled on
the grounds, destroying, or at least despoiling, much of the evidence.

But Leuchter, CSI, is not deterred. At lot of the material has
survived. And Leuchter knows what to look for. Leuchter is a trained
technician, a scientist, and an inventor. He studied celestial
navigation mechanics at the Harvard-Smithsonian Astrophysical
Observatory in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He had once served as
technical director for a Boston firm working in airborne,
opto-electronic, and photographic surveillance equipment. He designed
a low-level stereo-mapping system for use in helicopters. He also
built an electronic sextant for the US Navy. He helped design the
astro trackers in guidance systems of ICBM missiles. He designed a
computerized surveying transit, and a low-cost personal telephone
monitor. He holds patents in the fields of optics, navigation,
encoding, geodetic surveying and surveying instrumentation. So solving
technical problems and organizing a step by step approach to
processing facts are not new to Fred Leuchter, CSI, and he sets out to
recover whatever evidence is available at the crime scene.

The idea of a crime scene investigation is to collect all
available items and information tending to prove or disprove a crime
has been committed--to establish guilt, or to exonerate the innocent.
It is not a laboratory test--it is a practical exercise in collecting
evidence. Unfortunately, the more common crime-scene evidence like
fingerprints, tool marks, footwear, fabric impressions, blood stain
patterns are not available. Leuchter is forced to look to the broader
aspects: to building construction, architecture, ventillation,
drainage, area, and building materials to see if he can determine if
the alleged crime had been committed.

Leuchter's crime scene investigation concentrates on locating the
physical evidence for the existence or non-existence of gas chambers
at the concentration camps. The presence of gas chambers would verify
the accusations of mass murder. On the other hand, if no signs of gas
chambers can be found, the allegations of a terrible crime had to be
nothing but a terrible lie.

Leuchter, CSI, knows that Gas chambers have certain requirements,
not only to assure that the victims die, but also to assure the the
executioners live. A gas chamber must have a safe way to introduce
the gas. The gas must not be allowed to leak from the chamber. The
gas must be allowed to circulate so it can reach the victim or victims
in sufficient concentrations to bring about death. Then the gas must
be safely removed and sent someplace away from the chamber and
discharged safely into the atmosphere. An examination of the building
construction should reveal the presence or absence of gas chambers and
thus prove beyond question whether the accusations of unspeakable
crimes are true or false.

Leuchter, CSI, launches his investigation: examining,
photographing, sketching, and carefully writing down all his
observations and findings. Accompaied by his loyal assistants,
Leuchter crawls into the dank rooms, now partly demolished, partly
underground, and using his flashlight and the simple tools he was able
to bring along, he measures the walls, the entrances, the ceilings,
and the windows. He searches out and examine any ventilation and
looks for any signs of motors or mechanization of any kind. He probes
the holes and crevices, locates the drainage pipes and followed them
to their destinations, checks out the air ducts and their connection
to the other parts of the building. Finally, Leuchter chips out
samples from the walls and carefully places them in labeled plastic
bags for later scientific testing.

After carefully examining the rooms the accusers claimed were
deadly gas chambers, Leuchter, CSI, lists his forensic findings:

1. The building plans did not label the rooms as gas chambers. The
original German plans labeled the rooms as "morgues."

2. No gas tight doors were found anywhere near the alleged gas
chambers. The only gas tight door found after the war was located in a
supply yard unconnected to any building.

3. The openings for doors had no gaskets or other gas proofing
material.

4. One of the rooms claimed to have been a gas chamber never had door
at all, but instead had simply a rectangular opening in the wall so
bodies could be transported without hindrance.

5. None of the rooms had signs or residue of any sealant on the
walls. Leuchter knew that cyanide gas has extraordinary penetrating
power and can find its way deep into brick and mortar walls. Gas
chamber walls had to be sealed.

6. No means of venting gas into the atmosphere could be found. No
stack leading up into the air to vent deadly poison gas could be
found, nor any place where a stack could have been installed.

7. The ventilation ducts connected the rooms with all other rooms in
the building, and no means of blocking off or sealing the ducts from
the other rooms could be found. Deadly gas in the rooms could have
drifted to adjoining rooms without hindrance.

8. The rooms had large drainage holes located in the middle of the
floor. The drains were protected with a metal grill and could not be
closed off. The drainage holes connected directly to the main sewer
line. That meant that any gas in the rooms could have found its way
into the main drainage line and eventually to other buildings in the
camp.

9. None of the rooms had fans or other mechanical means to ventillate
the rooms, and no remnants of any system nor any available power
outlet for such a system could be found.

10. The rooms provided no means to safely introduce poison gas. The
ceilings were solid concrete with no holes for dropping in pellets of
cyanide gas, and no signs of holes ever having existed.

Leuchter, CSI, takes the collected wall samples to the
laboratory. He chooses an independent laboratory and asks only that
they test for traces of cyanide in the material. He doesn't reveal
anything else to the lab technicians; he wants their results to be
strictly objective. The tests confirm what Leuchter already knows.
The samples from one of the most notoriously famous gas chambers
contain no cyanide residue at all. Some of the samples of material
from the walls of the rooms alleged to be deadly gas chambers contain
only minute amounts of cyanide, barely above detection level.
Certainly not enough to support the claim that the rooms were
repeatedly used as deadly gas chambers.

Good news for all. No gas chambers. The mass murders never
happened. No one was gassed. No one was murdered. No crime was
committed. Fred Leuchter, CSI, solves another one.

Joe Bruno

Sep 30, 2004, 5:03:04 PM9/30/04

"Morghus" <mor...@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message

Morghus lies again:

Chronicle of Higher Education_, January 8, 1998. P A6

HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION ISSUES STATEMENT DEPLORING EFFORTS TO DENY
HOLOCAUST
by Ellen K. Coughlin
Chicago

The governing council of the American Historical Association,
meeting at the group's annual conference here last week, unanimously
approved a statement condemning recent claims that the Nazi
extermination
of Jews in WWII is a myth.
"The AHA council strongly deplores the publicly reported
attempts to deny the Holocaust," the statement said. "No serious
historican questions that the Holocaust took place."
Over the past year, efforts by neo-Nazis and others to deny
the Holocaust--through such means as advertisements placed in student
newspapers--alarmed scholars. Last fall, however, the 13-member AHA
council declined to issue a statement explicitly asserting the truth
of the Holocaust, largely because of the strong feeling of some of the
that the association should not be in the business of certifying
historical facts. Instead, the council called on historians to
"encourage the study of the significance of the Holocaust."

Some 300 Signatures Collected

The councils latest action, taken on the closing day of the
association's annual meeting, came in response to a groundswell of
support among historians at the conference for a more forceful
statement against the so-called "Holocaust revisionists."
Approximately
300 signatures were collected on a petition, circulated informally
at the conference, calling on the AHA council to take a public
position against attempts to deny the fact of the Holocaust.
"If we'd had the time and the personnel, I think we could
have gotten 3,000 signatures." said John W. Chambers, associate
professor of history at Rutgers University, who spearheaded the
petition effort.
Mr. Chambers said many who signed the petition were alarmed
at the presence of people at the presence of people at the enterance
of the convention hotel handing out pamphlets purporting to refute
historical claims about the Nazi concentration camps. Others at
the meeting expressed dismay at the AHA's council's earlier failure
to take a stronger stand against the revisionist position.

Google Home - Advertising Programs - Business Solutions - About Google

Joe Bruno

Sep 30, 2004, 5:06:07 PM9/30/04

"Morghus" <mor...@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
>A most horrible crime against humanity, against civilization, against
> the world, has been alleged. A people--an entire nation--are
> repeatedly accused of the deliberate and systematic murder of millions
> of innocent noncombatants. The murders, according to the accusers,
> occurred at specially constructed killing centers designed for
> efficient killing, body disposal, and destruction of evidence. The
> killing agent used was cyanide gas. The disposal method was by huge
> cremation ovens. According to the accusations, it all happened over
> fifty years ago, and the bodies of the victims have never been found.
> But the accusations are repeated. And deep hatred combined with a
> longing for revenge has been nurtured for years and lingers on in the
> hearts of the descendants of the alleged victims. Defenders of the
> accused enter a plea of not guilty.

The Attorney General of Alabama says Leuchter is bullshit and an
extortionist, too.

"On July 20,1990, Alabama Assistant Attorney General Ed Carnes sent a memo
to all capital-punishment states questioning Leuchter's credentials and
credibility. Carnes stated that not only were Leuchter's views on the
gas-chamber process "unorthodox" but that he was running a shakedown scheme.
If a state refused to use his services, Leuchter would testify at the last
minute on behalf of the inmate, claiming that the state's gas chamber might
malfunction <68>. According to Carnes, Leuchter made 'money on both sides of
the fence' <69>. Describing Leuchter's behavior in Virginia, Florida, and
Alabama, Carnes observed that in less than thirty days Leuchter had
testified in three states that their electric-chair technology was too old
and unreliable to be used. In Florida and Virginia the federal courts had
rejected Leuchter's testimony as unreliable. In Florida the court had found
that Leuchter had 'misquoted the statements' contained in an important
affidavit and had 'inaccurately surmised' a crucial premise of his
conclusion <70>. In Virginia, Leuchter provided a death-row inmate's
attorney with an affidavit claiming the electric chair would fail. The
Virginia court decided the credibility of Leuchter's affidavit was limited
because Leuchter was 'the refused contractor who bid to replace the
electrodes in the Virginia chair'<71>." (Lipstadt, 170)
Post a follow-up to this message

Joe Bruno

Sep 30, 2004, 5:07:22 PM9/30/04

"Morghus" <mor...@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
>A most horrible crime against humanity, against civilization, against
> the world, has been alleged. A people--an entire nation--are
> repeatedly accused of the deliberate and systematic murder of millions
> of innocent noncombatants.

You're lying again. Only the Nazis were responsible.

.

Gord McFee

Oct 2, 2004, 12:27:46 PM10/2/04
On 9/30/2004 4:51 PM, Morghus wrote:

> Enter Fred Leuchter, CSI.

I take it CSI stands for Chickenshit Idiot.

--
Gord McFee
I'll write no line before its time