Yitz's Famous List of Communist Gentiles

Joe Bruno

Oct 29, 2009, 1:00:48 AM10/29/09
Subject: Yitz's Famous List of Commie Gentiles
original
| Report Abuse

The following list of major Gentile Communist figures
was compiled for satiric purposes, but I tried to make
it as accurate as possible.
So here it is: an answer to all the net-Nazis
who try to convince us that the major Communist figures
were "mainly" or "mostly" or "almost exclusively" Jewish.
What follows contains no polemic, but only facts
(aside from a few snide observations). So
without further ado, the list that pushes back
the last frontier of ignorance, the list of
COMMIE GOYIM!!!!!!!

Engels (Never forget that Das Kapital was written in German by two
guys named Karl and Friedrich.)

Lenin (5th on Rudolph Rummel's list of the "20th Century's Bloodiest
Murderers" http://www.freedomsnest.com/rummel_murderers.html )

Stalin (Most blood-stained person who ever lived, #1 on Rummel's
list)

Felix Dzerzhinsky (Founder of the Checka secret police agency,
precursor
organization of the GPU, OGPU, NKVD, and KGB)

Vyacheslav Rudolfovich Menzhinsky, Successor to Dzerzhinsky

Lavrenti Beria (Head of Soviet Secret Police from 1938 until
Stalin's Death, Deputy Premier under Malenkov)

Nikolai Yezhov (Beria's predecessor, head of NKVD under Stalin,
1936-1938 wave of terror known as "Yezhovshchina")

Vsevolod Nikolayevich Merkulov (Head of NKGB 1941-1946)

Heads of MGB:

Vsevolod Nikolayevich Merkulov March 19 1946 - May 7 1946
Viktor Semyonovich Abakumov 1946-1951
Sergey Ogoltsov July 14 1951 - August 9 1951
Semyon Denisovich Ignatiyev 1951-1953

Heads of KGB:

Ivan Aleksandrovich Serov 1954-1958
Aleksandr Nikolayevich Shelepin 1958-1961
Vladimir Yefimovich Semichastniy 1961-1967
Yuri Vladimirovich Andropov 1967-1982
Vitaliy Vasilyevich Fedorchuk May 26 1982 - December 17 1982
Viktor Mikhaylovich Chebrikov 1982-1988
Vladimir Aleksandrovich Kryuchkov 1988-1991
Leonid Nikolayevich Shebarshin August 22 1991 - August 23 1991
(Acting)
Vadim Viktorovich Bakatin August 23 1991 - October 22 1991
(Source for NKGB, MGB, KGB entries: http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB
)

Nikolai Bukharin (Major Bolshevik theoretician, Politburo Member,
Editor of Pravda)

Kamenev (Mother was a Gentile)

Nikolai Bulganin (Defense Minister under Stalin, briefly
succeeded Malenkov as Premier)

Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Molotov (Chairman of the Council of People's
Commissars, then Foreign Minister, negotiated non-agression pact
between Soviets and Nazi Germany)

Georgi Maksimilianovich Malenkov (Politburo member, Deputy Premier
under Stalin, briefly succeeded Stalin as Premier)

Anatoli Vasilyevich Lunacharsky (Revolutionary, Literary Figure,
Commissar of Education 1917-29)

Georgi Vasilyevich Chicherin (Succeeded Trotsky as Foreign
Comissar/Minister)

Aleksey Ivanovich Rykov (Premier from 1924-1931, sided with Stalin
against Zinoviev, Kamenev,
and Trotsky)

Mikhail Tomsky (Another major figure in the power struggles that
eventually led
to the consolidation of Stalin's power)

Kliment Voroshilov (Politburo member under Stalin)

Mikhail Kalinin (Politburo member under Stalin)

Sergei Kirov (Politburo member under Stalin)

Khrushchev

Brezhnev

Yuri Vladimirovich Andropov

Konstantin Chernenko

Tito (9th on Rummel's list of "20th Century's Bloodiest Murderers")

Aleksandar Rankovic (Tito's second in command 1948-1966)

Vulko Chervenkov (Dictator of Bulgaria 1950-1956)

Todor Zhikov (Dictator of Bulgaria 1956-1989)

Mao (2nd on Rummel's list)

Pol Pot (7th on Rummel's list)

Ho Chi Minh

János Kádár (Head of Communist Hungary 1956-1988)

Wladyslaw Gomulka (Head of Communist Poland 1956-1970)

Gheorgehe Gheorghiu-Dej (According to Dennis Deletant, instituted
"police terror" in Communist Romania)

Nicolae Ceausescu (Dej's successor, Head of Communist Romania
1965-1989--why
are so many of these guys named "Nikolai"?)

Elena Ceucescu (Ceaucescu's wife, major figure in Ceaucescu's
government,
promoted cult of personality surrounding Ceaucescu)

Tudor Postelnicu (Promoted to Interior Minister of Romania in 1987,
head of dreaded Securitate security service up to that point)

Iulian Vlad (Following Postelnicu's promotion, succeeded him
as Head of Securitate)

George Nicolae Doicaru (Head of Securitate at time of 1978 defection
of
Ion Pacepa) (Source on Ceaucescu and Romania: Ceausescu and the
Securitate: Coercion and Dissent in Romania, 1965-1989 By Dennis
Deletant. Armonk, N.Y.: M. E. Sharpe, 1995)

Deng Xiaoping ( http://www.laogai.org/comment/dissent.htm )

Jiang Qing (Mrs. Mao, the rest of the "Gang of Four" follow)

Wang Hongwen

Yao Wenyuan

Zhang Chunqiao

Walter Ulbricht (Head of East Germany 1950-1971, Built Berlin Wall,
sent troops to help Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia)

Erich Honecker (Succeeded Ulbricht)

Fidel Castro

Kim Il Sung (Head of North Korea 1948-94)

Kim Jong Il (Son of the above)

Fusako Shigenobu (Head of Japanese Red Army)

Andreas Baader, Ulrike Meinhof (Baader-Meinhof Gang)

Erich Mielke (Head of Stasi 1957-1989)

Gus Hall (Head of U.S. Communist Party)

Enver Hoxha (Leader of Communist Albania 1946-1985)

Gustave Husak (Leader of Czechoslovakia after suppression of
"Prague Spring.")

Renato Curcio (Red Brigades)

Alberto Franceschini (Red Brigades)

Mario Moretti (Red Brigades, negotiated mutual aid pact with PLO)

Do Muoi (Became General Secretary of Vietnamese Communist Party in
1991)

Le Kha Phieu (Became General Secretary of Vietnamese Communist Party
in 1997)

Nong Duc Manh (Current General Secretary of Vietnamese Commuunist
Party)

Ilich Ramirez Sanchez, "Carlos the Jackal"

Ernesto Che Guevara

George Habash, PFLP

Wadi Haddad, PFLP

Leila Khaled, PFLP

Jewdas

Oct 29, 2009, 2:37:49 AM10/29/09
> J�nos K�d�r (Head of Communist Hungary 1956-1988)

I don't see your name there.

I'll Always Be 29/10/09

Oct 29, 2009, 1:08:29 PM10/29/09
In article
<7ksrhtF...@mid.individual.net>,
Jewdas <Jew...@circumcision.com>
wrote:

Which name do you use?

Joe Bruno

Oct 29, 2009, 1:15:00 PM10/29/09
On Oct 29, 10:08 am, I'll Always Be 29/10/09
<aussies_s...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <7ksrhtF3bfn4...@mid.individual.net>,
> > > János Kádár (Head of Communist Hungary 1956-1988)
> Which name do you use?- Hide quoted text -

Ivan Suckatitsky.The Communists decided he was more disturbed than
dedicated and kicked him out.

Jewdas

Feb 24, 2010, 10:26:38 PM2/24/10

Most of these are Jews, Joey.