Irene "Reenie" Zundel of Carmichaels: Movement Traitor

ipm

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
I have sources too, Little Kenny.

--
Regards,
ipm
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds..." --
Samuel Adams
Western Imperative Network http://www.usaor.net/users/ipm/
National Alliance http://www.natvan.com

Sara Salzman

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
In article <3817125F...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

>I have sources too, Little Kenny.

OOOhhh, we're SO frightened of the Anonymous Coward!!

Not.

Sara

--
"I am an agitator, and an agitator is the center
post in a washing machine that gets the dirt out."

ipm

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Sara Salzman wrote:

> In article <3817125F...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> >I have sources too, Little Kenny.
> >

> OOOhhh, we're SO frightened of the Anonymous Coward!!

Who cares? If Kenny and Irene Zundel want to spread bullshit on me, I
can do the same. The difference is everything I have on her is true.

Irene Zundel should be exposed anyway for back-stabbing Ernst, all her
friends and anyone else she could think of. My sources tell me she's a
real mental case who stays locked-up all day in her dumpy trailer in
Carmichaels, Pa. living off an alimony check, and calls the State cops
every time she sees a shadow or hears a noise. One person told me she
even cut her own telephone line with a pair of pliers so the cops would
take her paranoid stories seriously. Obviously, she's being forced to
live with what she did and feels the guilt of it. I guess she imagines
neo-nazis and agents working for Ernst lurking around her trailer. And
this is the kind of person Kenny McSilly OBC (One Big Chicken) uses for
information.

Kenneth McVay OBC

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
In article <38172D6D...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>Sara Salzman wrote:
>
>> In article <3817125F...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>>
>> >I have sources too, Little Kenny.
>> >

>> OOOhhh, we're SO frightened of the Anonymous Coward!!
>
>Who cares? If Kenny and Irene Zundel want to spread bullshit on me, I
>can do the same. The difference is everything I have on her is true.
>
>Irene Zundel should be exposed anyway for back-stabbing Ernst, all her
>friends and anyone else she could think of. My sources tell me she's a
>real mental case who stays locked-up all day in her dumpy trailer in
>Carmichaels, Pa. living off an alimony check, and calls the State cops
>every time she sees a shadow or hears a noise. One person told me she
>even cut her own telephone line with a pair of pliers so the cops would
>take her paranoid stories seriously. Obviously, she's being forced to
>live with what she did and feels the guilt of it. I guess she imagines
>neo-nazis and agents working for Ernst lurking around her trailer. And
>this is the kind of person Kenny McSilly OBC (One Big Chicken) uses for
>information.

"One person told me..." In short, Mr. Scott, you haven't a clue, have
you? (Or did you cut the phone line yourself? Is that how you know how
she lives? Been hiding in the bushes, have you?)

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/z/zundel-ernst/chrc/

Her information was good enough that Doug Christie, representing Ernst
Zundel, could not impeach it during the human rights tribunal
hearings. Christie not only failed to show that any part of her
testimony was wrong, he actually entered damning material into evidence
in an abortive attempt to discredit her. This material proved that
Zundel did, in fact, control his website, and did, in fact, pay Ingrid
Rimland (to the tune of $3,000 US per month) to "operate" it.

To sum up: Irene Zundel's credibility is not at issue - unlike yours.
Her veracity has been proven, and her husband's shot down in flames,
along with Ingrid "I'm a typewriter" Rimland's.

That's the way the ball bounces, William Scott. Get used to it.

--
The Nizkor Project: An Electronic Holocaust Educational Resource
Search: http://www.nizkor.org/search.html

ipm

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:

> In article <38172D6D...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> >Sara Salzman wrote:

> >> OOOhhh, we're SO frightened of the Anonymous Coward!!
> >
> >Who cares? If Kenny and Irene Zundel want to spread bullshit on me, I
> >can do the same. The difference is everything I have on her is true.
> >
> >Irene Zundel should be exposed anyway for back-stabbing Ernst, all her
> >friends and anyone else she could think of. My sources tell me she's a
> >real mental case who stays locked-up all day in her dumpy trailer in
> >Carmichaels, Pa. living off an alimony check, and calls the State cops
> >every time she sees a shadow or hears a noise. One person told me she
> >even cut her own telephone line with a pair of pliers so the cops would
> >take her paranoid stories seriously. Obviously, she's being forced to
> >live with what she did and feels the guilt of it. I guess she imagines
> >neo-nazis and agents working for Ernst lurking around her trailer. And
> >this is the kind of person Kenny McSilly OBC (One Big Chicken) uses for
> >information.
>
> "One person told me..." In short, Mr. Scott, you haven't a clue, have
> you? (Or did you cut the phone line yourself? Is that how you know how
> she lives? Been hiding in the bushes, have you?)

All I needed to do was make a few phone calls this morning. I got everything
without even leaving the house. You know, when someone screws their friends
over real good like she did, they're glad to tell me what I want to know.
That's the price that traitors have always paid.

Just think, Irene Zundel has nobody except good ol' Kenny McVay to thank for
it all! Aren't you proud? Of course, she could have avoided any interest at
all by simply keeping her big mouth shut, but no, she had to run to Kenny
and tell him all kinds of stories. And, of course, Kenny swallowed it all up
and then spreads the crap all over the Net.

You're both a couple of dumb asses.

Why don't you move her in with you, Kenny? Then you both could cower behind
B'nai B'rith.

RockyMtnCougar

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99

Of course little Willi had to make some phone calls. You don't expect a
big, heroic Nazi to go up against a lone woman all by himself do you?
Why, she might have a pointed stick, or a small, yapping dog!

No, little Willi had to go and call in reinforcements to help him.

> That's the price that traitors have always paid.
> Just think, Irene Zundel has nobody except good ol' Kenny McVay to
> thank for
> it all! Aren't you proud? Of course, she could have avoided any
> interest at
> all by simply keeping her big mouth shut, but no, she had to run
> to Kenny
> and tell him all kinds of stories. And, of course, Kenny swallowed
> it all up
> and then spreads the crap all over the Net.
> You're both a couple of dumb asses.
> Why don't you move her in with you, Kenny? Then you both could
> cower behind
> B'nai B'rith.
> --
> Regards,
> ipm
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
> tireless
> minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds..." -- Samuel
> Adams
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

> Western Imperative Network http://www.lusaor.net/lusers/limp/
> National Alliance http://www.nutvan.com

ipm

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
RockyMtnCougar wrote:

> In article <38173C69...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> > All I needed to do was make a few phone calls this morning. I got
> > everything
> > without even leaving the house. You know, when someone screws
> > their friends
> > over real good like she did, they're glad to tell me what I want
> > to know.
>
> Of course little Willi had to make some phone calls. You don't expect a
> big, heroic Nazi to go up against a lone woman all by himself do you?

Are you as stupid as you sound? Probably.

--
Regards,
ipm
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds..." -- Samuel Adams

Kenneth McVay OBC

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
In article <381899C0...@usaor.net>, William "ipm" Scott,
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william,
<i...@usaor.net> wrote:

>Are you as stupid as you sound? Probably.

Looking at your foolish and ill-conceived threat against Irene Zundel
from the disgusting platform of a white power ranger, I'd say the stupid
one would have to be William "Red" Scott, of Hopwood, PA.

Consider a few FACTS here, Mr. "Hold her feet to the fire" Scott:

The Canadian Government (CSIS) considers Ernst Zundel to be a risk to
the security of Canada. One reason for this is the nature of his
associates - that means you and your "friends," Mr. Scott - you know,
the ones you just admitted to calling to get information about Mrs.
Zundel, so you could "hold her feet to the fire?"

The Government may believe that Mr. Zundel is a threat to our security
because of his associations - because the Government believes that he
can _influence_ his associates, Mr. Scott, and command or influence
them to commit either political or violent criminal acts on his
behalf, or for his benefit.

Are you will me so far, Power Ranger Scott? Is any of this too obtuse
for your neuron pair?

Exposing Mrs. Zundel, or _threatening_ to expose her - i.e. the
physical whereabouts of a former State witness against him could well
be construed as an act of intimidation or extortion or harm - for the
benefit of Ernst Zundel.

In short, Power Ranger Red, given that Mr. Zundel's status as a threat
to our national security has not been resolved, and given the fact
that hearings to address his status are coming soon, what you have
done seems _real_ stupid, since your pompous posturing may well lead
to Mr. Zundel's deportation and eventual imprisonment in Germany.

As I said, Mr. Scott - from your sleasy little soapbox, one can only
conclude that you are a _real_ fool. If Ernst ends up in a
German prison because of your stupidity, I expect he'll confirm my
diagnosis.

Keep it up, Mr. Scott... I'm sure CSIS will appreciate it that you and
your friends have confirmed one of their contentions.

Way to go, tough guy.

ipm

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:

> In article <381899C0...@usaor.net>, William "ipm" Scott,
> http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william,
> <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> >Are you as stupid as you sound? Probably.
>

> Keep it up, Mr. Scott... I'm sure CSIS will appreciate it that you and
> your friends have confirmed one of their contentions.

Kenny, let's make one thing perfectly clear: it was YOU who made it known to
the whole world that Irene Zundel was giving you information on "William
Scott". There's nothing I can do about what Canada thinks about Ernst
Zundel, I'm not in Canada and subjected to the Orwellianmind control laws
you have there. Ernst Zundel doesn't have anything to do with this situation
anyway. The only matter is the fact that Irene Zundel gave you information,
as you arrogantly bragged, and you posted it to the usenet. If you would
have minded your own business instead of posting personal info about people
the subject of Irene Zundel would have never came up in the past week. But
because you're trying to screw around with me, you stupidly let it out that
Irene Zundel is spreading info on "William Scott", someone who I know for a
fact, never did anything to her.

So, since you and Irene have collaborated, its only fair that people know
what you two have been up to. If both of you were so concerned about
personal information getting out on the Net, you should have restrained
yourselves and minded your own business. You should have stuck to discussing
the issues and left the cheap intimidation tactics out. Just remember,
Kenny, I haven't been posting personal info, YOU HAVE. I don't play these
intimidation games, YOU DO. Its what you do much of the time.

The bottom line is YOU never gave a shit about the privacy or safety of
people who go by "Roger Hughes" or "William Scott" or their families and
relatives. If someone harrassed or committed a crime against a relative of
either of these two persons who happened have the same name and lived in the
same town because of the information you posted, you wouldn't give a flying
fuck. You thought it was simply hilarious that could spread your reckless
bullshit on the usenet while you cowardly sat behind B'nai B'rith and all
the politically correct organizations up in Canada. But wait! Now that I
might expose Irene Zundel to the same treatment that you've been dishing out
for years now, oh, all of a sudden posting personal information to the
Usenet is a terrible thing! You should have thought about that four years
ago, you miserable, arrogant, egotistical hypocrite.

ipm

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:

> In article <381899C0...@usaor.net>, William "ipm" Scott,
> http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william,
> <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> >Are you as stupid as you sound? Probably.
>

> Looking at your foolish and ill-conceived threat against Irene Zundel
> from the disgusting platform of a white power ranger, I'd say the stupid
> one would have to be William "Red" Scott, of Hopwood, PA.

I've done nothing illegal, McVay. As a matter of fact, I haven't even
violated any "Netiquette" because I haven't posted any physical address. I
don't know her address.

You routinely post more than what I posted about people all the time, so
don't whine about it when its one of your friends. And you post your crap
over and over and over.

I don't appreciate your cheap "FBI" and "CSIS" intimidation tactics either.

Kenneth McVay OBC

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
In article <3818C3DA...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
>
>> In article <381899C0...@usaor.net>, William "ipm" Scott,
>> http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william,
>> <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Are you as stupid as you sound? Probably.
>>
>> Looking at your foolish and ill-conceived threat against Irene Zundel
>> from the disgusting platform of a white power ranger, I'd say the stupid
>> one would have to be William "Red" Scott, of Hopwood, PA.
>
>I've done nothing illegal, McVay. As a matter of fact, I haven't even
>violated any "Netiquette" because I haven't posted any physical address. I
>don't know her address.
>
>You routinely post more than what I posted about people all the time, so
>don't whine about it when its one of your friends. And you post your crap
>over and over and over.
>
>I don't appreciate your cheap "FBI" and "CSIS" intimidation tactics either.

You really _are_ stupid, Mr. Scott. Personally, I don't give a damn
whether the FBI or CSIS even knows you exist. I am simply trying to
point out that your blather about a federal witness may very well
strengthen the Canadian Government's case re Zundel and national
security. Hey, it doesn't bother me if you help send Zundel to prison
- ain't my problem, Mr. Scott.

If the FBI has been investigating Zundel's associations on your side
of the border, Mr. Scott, they are certain to take an active interest
in your threats and bluster.

Just trying to save you some hassle down the road, Mr. Scott, but I
can see that you simply aren't bright enough to figure it out.

RockyMtnCougar

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
In article <3818B6DF...@usaor.net>, heap big white trash loser

ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
> > In article <381899C0...@usaor.net>, William "ipm" Scott,
> > http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william,
> > <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> >
> > >Are you as stupid as you sound? Probably.
> >
> > Keep it up, Mr. Scott... I'm sure CSIS will appreciate it that
> you and
> > your friends have confirmed one of their contentions.
> Kenny, let's make one thing perfectly clear: it was YOU who made
> it known to
> the whole world that Irene Zundel was giving you information on
> "William
> Scott". There's nothing I can do about what Canada thinks about
> Ernst
> Zundel, I'm not in Canada and subjected to the Orwellianmind
> control laws
> you have there. Ernst Zundel doesn't have anything to do with this
> situation

I'm sure he'll thank you from the bottom of his German prison cell.

Once again proving what a big, strong Aryan warrior should do, Willi
threatens a lone woman because he's ticked off at someone else.

What's the matter, Willi, run out of puppies to kick today? Did the
first-graders refuse to let you take their lunch money?

Yep, typical Nazi scum-bucket. Get ticked off at a Marine, call up
reinforcements and go find a woman to beat up.

Andrew A. Skolnick

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
ipm wrote:

> Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
>
> > In article <381899C0...@usaor.net>, William "ipm" Scott,
> > http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william,
> > <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> >
> > >Are you as stupid as you sound? Probably.
> >
> > Looking at your foolish and ill-conceived threat against Irene Zundel
> > from the disgusting platform of a white power ranger, I'd say the stupid
> > one would have to be William "Red" Scott, of Hopwood, PA.
>
> I've done nothing illegal, McVay. As a matter of fact, I haven't even
> violated any "Netiquette" because I haven't posted any physical address. I
> don't know her address.
>
> You routinely post more than what I posted about people all the time, so
> don't whine about it when its one of your friends. And you post your crap
> over and over and over.
>
> I don't appreciate your cheap "FBI" and "CSIS" intimidation tactics either.

These are some of the thinly veiled threats you made against
a potential government witness:

"I'll hold that little witch's feet held to the fire too. If
she doesn't like it, she can look in the mirror and then
complain to McVay for starting the whole damn mess."

"The net result of all of McVay's activity is that a traitor
who
collaborated with Kenny McSilly is going to get thoroughly
exposed because she fed bullshit to McVay and then he
stupidly spread it around on the Net in a useless effort to
silence me. Well, its been four years and I'm still here. Of
course, Kenny could have minded his own business from the
beginning, but he didn't. It was all so funny to him. Well,
I hope he and Irene got a good laugh. Now his collaborator
can thank him for the attention she will get in the next few
days. Next time you see Irene, ask her how are things out on
Ceylon Road?"

Mr. William P. Scott, I don't know what you look like, but
judging from the above statements, I'd say you have a pin
head that neatly fits the Klan hood you're so proud to wear.

I think you better get a good defense attorney.

> Regards,
> ipm
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an

irate, tireless minority keen to set fire to people's
houses..."

-- Andrew Skolnick

Andrew A. Skolnick

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
RockyMtnCougar wrote:

> In article <3818B6DF...@usaor.net>, heap big white trash loser

> ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> > Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:

I'm not so sure. I think Irene might be able to take them.

-- Andrew

steve wolk

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
ipm wrote:

> Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
>
> > <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> >
> > >Are you as stupid as you sound? Probably.
> >
> > Keep it up, Mr. Scott... I'm sure CSIS will appreciate it that you and
> > your friends have confirmed one of their contentions.
>
> Kenny, let's make one thing perfectly clear: it was YOU who made it known to
> the whole world that Irene Zundel was giving you information on "William
> Scott". There's nothing I can do about what Canada thinks about Ernst
> Zundel, I'm not in Canada and subjected to the Orwellianmind control laws
> you have there. Ernst Zundel doesn't have anything to do with this situation

Willi, you just don't get it. ERNST MAY GO TO JAIL IN GERMANY. WILLI
HELPED PUT HIM THERE. NOT KEN McVAY, NOT NIZKOR, NOT JEWS. YOU, WILLI,
YOU.

Steve

> --

> Regards,
> ipm
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless

steve wolk

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
ipm wrote:

> Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
>
> > In article <381899C0...@usaor.net>, William "ipm" Scott,
> > http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william,
> > <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> >
> > >Are you as stupid as you sound? Probably.
> >
> > Looking at your foolish and ill-conceived threat against Irene Zundel
> > from the disgusting platform of a white power ranger, I'd say the stupid
> > one would have to be William "Red" Scott, of Hopwood, PA.
>
> I've done nothing illegal, McVay. As a matter of fact, I haven't even
> violated any "Netiquette" because I haven't posted any physical address. I
> don't know her address.
>
> You routinely post more than what I posted about people all the time, so
> don't whine about it when its one of your friends. And you post your crap
> over and over and over.
>
> I don't appreciate your cheap "FBI" and "CSIS" intimidation tactics either.

Jeez, Willi, he's not intimidating you. He's just pointing out the fact
that your big mouth, in cahoots with your little brain, may help put
Ernst in a German cell. It will be your finest hour.

steve wolk

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:

> In article <3818C3DA...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> >Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
> >
> >> In article <381899C0...@usaor.net>, William "ipm" Scott,
> >> http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william,

> >> Looking at your foolish and ill-conceived threat against Irene Zundel
> >> from the disgusting platform of a white power ranger, I'd say the stupid
> >> one would have to be William "Red" Scott, of Hopwood, PA.
> >
> >I've done nothing illegal, McVay. As a matter of fact, I haven't even
> >violated any "Netiquette" because I haven't posted any physical address. I
> >don't know her address.
> >
> >You routinely post more than what I posted about people all the time, so
> >don't whine about it when its one of your friends. And you post your crap
> >over and over and over.
> >
> >I don't appreciate your cheap "FBI" and "CSIS" intimidation tactics either.
>
> You really _are_ stupid, Mr. Scott. Personally, I don't give a damn
> whether the FBI or CSIS even knows you exist. I am simply trying to
> point out that your blather about a federal witness may very well
> strengthen the Canadian Government's case re Zundel and national
> security. Hey, it doesn't bother me if you help send Zundel to prison
> - ain't my problem, Mr. Scott.
>
> If the FBI has been investigating Zundel's associations on your side
> of the border, Mr. Scott, they are certain to take an active interest
> in your threats and bluster.
>
> Just trying to save you some hassle down the road, Mr. Scott, but I
> can see that you simply aren't bright enough to figure it out.
>
> Way to go, tough guy.

He doesn't get it even when you spell it out for him. Incredible.

Steve

Kenneth McVay OBC

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <3818FFDD...@erols.com>,
steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote:
[To William "hold the witch's feet to the fire" Scott]

[...]

>Jeez, Willi, he's not intimidating you. He's just pointing out the fact
>that your big mouth, in cahoots with your little brain, may help put
>Ernst in a German cell. It will be your finest hour.

Can't you just see it?

"ERNST ZUNDEL DEPORTED. PENNSYLVANIA NAZI NAILS FINAL NAIL INTO
SAMIDAT COFFIN"

How will poor Ingrid do the "poor Ernst, victim of wascally Joos"
routine when it was William Scott's big mouth and testosterone od that
put Ernst away?

Can't you just see it? "William Scott, long suspected by poor Ernst as
being a tool of the ADL and Nizkorites, today sent Zundel to the damp
depths of a Berlin prison when he threatened Zundel's estranged......"

These folks are SO dumb......

--
The Nizkor Project: An Electronic Holocaust Educational Resource
Search: http://www.nizkor.org/search.html

"What I say does not make it true." Matt Giwer, In his cups.
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/giwer-matt

grandwazoo

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:

Dumb like a pox.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:

> In article <3818C3DA...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> >I've done nothing illegal, McVay. As a matter of fact, I haven't even
> >violated any "Netiquette" because I haven't posted any physical address. I
> >don't know her address.
> >
> >You routinely post more than what I posted about people all the time, so
> >don't whine about it when its one of your friends. And you post your crap
> >over and over and over.
> >
> >I don't appreciate your cheap "FBI" and "CSIS" intimidation tactics either.
>
> You really _are_ stupid, Mr. Scott. Personally, I don't give a damn
> whether the FBI or CSIS even knows you exist. I am simply trying to
> point out that your blather about a federal witness may very well
> strengthen the Canadian Government's case re Zundel and national
> security. Hey, it doesn't bother me if you help send Zundel to prison
> - ain't my problem, Mr. Scott.

Kenny, you've just been had. You have just exposed yourself again - for the
second time this week - as a total hypocrite. The fact is I haven't bothered to
confirm anything I heard about Irene. I didn't even need to waste the time,
because I figured you would react exactly like you did. I set a trap and you
swallowed the bait - hook, line, and sinker! Irene Zundel might be in Hawaii as
far as I know for sure.

FYI, the rumors I've heard about her didn't come from Ernst Zundel or anyone
associated with him. I haven't had any contact with the man.

The important thing is that I posted that information to demonstrate to
everybody what a miserable coward and hypocrite you are and maybe to teach you a
lesson in humility and respect for the privacy of other people. That's something
you obviously never learned while growing up. The fact is that even though I
think Irene Zundel is a worm, I'm not going to even waste my energy to check out
what I've heard. I certainly don't have any interest in bothering her. It
doesn't matter, because, as far as I'm concerned, she's got no credibility. What
matters is that you're a hypocrite who's been laughing it up and spreading
personal information all over the Net on your political opponents for years, but
when the tables were reversed you squealed like a little pig and began posturing
like some icon of virtue. What a charade! What a hypocrite!

I hope your handlers at B'nai B'rith have been watching you make a fool of
yourself.

> If the FBI has been investigating Zundel's associations on your side
> of the border, Mr. Scott, they are certain to take an active interest
> in your threats and bluster.

I make no threats Kenny.

You're either lying or living in a fantasy world of paranoia. Ernst Zundel never
pysically hurt anyone and I have yet to hear about any of his supporters doing
so either. You know that. On the other hand, your ideological brethren sent mail
bombs to Zundel and torched his house nearly burning it to the ground.

> Just trying to save you some hassle down the road, Mr. Scott, but I
> can see that you simply aren't bright enough to figure it out.

ROTFLOL! Kenny, why do you lie? You don't give a shit about me. You just had a
momentary flash of humility, something so rare for you that you didn't recognize
it. Try to savor it and maybe you'll be a better person.

> Way to go, tough guy.

Look in the mirror when you say that.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
"Andrew A. Skolnick" wrote:

> ipm wrote:
>
> > I've done nothing illegal, McVay. As a matter of fact, I haven't even
> > violated any "Netiquette" because I haven't posted any physical address. I
> > don't know her address.
> >
> > You routinely post more than what I posted about people all the time, so
> > don't whine about it when its one of your friends. And you post your crap
> > over and over and over.
> >
> > I don't appreciate your cheap "FBI" and "CSIS" intimidation tactics either.
> >

> These are some of the thinly veiled threats you made against
> a potential government witness:

I made no threats against anybody.

Funny, when McVay posts info on people you think it great and are always ready to
help him spread it around.

> "I'll hold that little witch's feet held to the fire too. If
> she doesn't like it, she can look in the mirror and then
> complain to McVay for starting the whole damn mess."

Slotnick, you're another dope like McVay. You took the bait too.

Shit, I may catch my limit today!

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
steve wolk wrote:

> ipm wrote:
> >
> > Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
> >

> > > In article <381899C0...@usaor.net>, William "ipm" Scott,
> > > http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william,

> > > Looking at your foolish and ill-conceived threat against Irene Zundel
> > > from the disgusting platform of a white power ranger, I'd say the stupid
> > > one would have to be William "Red" Scott, of Hopwood, PA.
> >

> > I've done nothing illegal, McVay. As a matter of fact, I haven't even
> > violated any "Netiquette" because I haven't posted any physical address. I
> > don't know her address.
> >
> > You routinely post more than what I posted about people all the time, so
> > don't whine about it when its one of your friends. And you post your crap
> > over and over and over.
> >
> > I don't appreciate your cheap "FBI" and "CSIS" intimidation tactics either.
>

> Jeez, Willi, he's not intimidating you.

Oh bullshit. That's McVay's game.

> He's just pointing out the fact
> that your big mouth, in cahoots with your little brain, may help put
> Ernst in a German cell. It will be your finest hour.

Whatever info I got is common to many people in the area. Rumors get around.
Despite whatever you may think, I got no information whatsoever from Ernst
Zundel. I don't have contact with him. I've never gave him any money. He doesn't
know me.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:

> In article <3818FFDD...@erols.com>,
> steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote:
> [To William "hold the witch's feet to the fire" Scott]
>
> [...]
>

> >Jeez, Willi, he's not intimidating you. He's just pointing out the fact

> >that your big mouth, in cahoots with your little brain, may help put
> >Ernst in a German cell. It will be your finest hour.
>

> Can't you just see it?
>
> "ERNST ZUNDEL DEPORTED. PENNSYLVANIA NAZI NAILS FINAL NAIL INTO
> SAMIDAT COFFIN"

Keep hallucinating Kenny.

The only thing you need to remember is that you're a hypocrite. I proved
that.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
steve wolk wrote:

> ipm wrote:
>
> > The bottom line is YOU never gave a shit about the privacy or safety of
> > people who go by "Roger Hughes" or "William Scott" or their families and
> > relatives. If someone harrassed or committed a crime against a relative of
> > either of these two persons who happened have the same name and lived in the
> > same town because of the information you posted, you wouldn't give a flying
> > fuck. You thought it was simply hilarious that could spread your reckless
> > bullshit on the usenet while you cowardly sat behind B'nai B'rith and all
> > the politically correct organizations up in Canada. But wait! Now that I
> > might expose Irene Zundel to the same treatment that you've been dishing out
> > for years now, oh, all of a sudden posting personal information to the
> > Usenet is a terrible thing! You should have thought about that four years
> > ago, you miserable, arrogant, egotistical hypocrite.
>
> Willi, you just don't get it. ERNST MAY GO TO JAIL IN GERMANY. WILLI
> HELPED PUT HIM THERE. NOT KEN McVAY, NOT NIZKOR, NOT JEWS. YOU, WILLI,
> YOU.

Boy, you're really excited.

Personally, I have nothing whatsoever to do with Ernst Zundel. I am not a
financial supporter of Zundel. I have no personal contact with him at all.

He and I are two totally separate persons. We're not even ideologically aligned.
He's a revisonist. I'm a racial separatist.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
RockyMtnCougar wrote:

Are you as dumb as you sound? Your buddy, McVay, the big marine, had to use a
woman in a futile attempt against me.

Jeffrey G. Brown

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <38194439...@usaor.net>, Williworm Scott <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

>The important thing is that I posted that information to demonstrate to

>everybody what a miserable coward and hypocrite you are...

Yo, Willi! You don't have the guts to sign your name to your own words.
You're a grade A coward, bubba. There's no room for you to call other
people by that name.

JGB

Jeffrey G. Brown jeff_...@bigfoot.com
"What's going to happen?" "Something wonderful..." -- '2010'

RockyMtnCougar

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <38194DF6...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
> > In article <3818FFDD...@erols.com>,
> > steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote:
> > [To William "hold the witch's feet to the fire" Scott]
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > >Jeez, Willi, he's not intimidating you. He's just pointing out
> the fact
> > >that your big mouth, in cahoots with your little brain, may
> help put
> > >Ernst in a German cell. It will be your finest hour.
> >
> > Can't you just see it?
> >
> > "ERNST ZUNDEL DEPORTED. PENNSYLVANIA NAZI NAILS FINAL NAIL INTO
> > SAMIDAT COFFIN"
> Keep hallucinating Kenny.
> The only thing you need to remember is that you're a hypocrite. I
> proved
> that.

Major difference here. Irene Zundel was a witness in a trial. You were
not.

You post hate-speech on the net, continuously. Irene Zundel does not.

RockyMtnCougar

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <38194EE6...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> RockyMtnCougar wrote:
> > In article <3818B6DF...@usaor.net>, heap big white trash
> loser
> > ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> > Yep, typical Nazi scum-bucket. Get ticked off at a Marine, call
> up
> > reinforcements and go find a woman to beat up.
> Are you as dumb as you sound? Your buddy, McVay, the big marine,
> had to use a
> woman in a futile attempt against me.

I'm not as dumb or pathetic as you sound, Willi.

Ken didn't start making thinly veiled threats online against a woman.
You did.

Go on back to the white nationalists and tell them what a big man you
are. Explain to them how Canada won't give a crap that you are in the
U.S. when they deport Ernst.

Sara Salzman

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <38194DF6...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

>Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
>
>> In article <3818FFDD...@erols.com>,
>> steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote:
>> [To William "hold the witch's feet to the fire" Scott]
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> >Jeez, Willi, he's not intimidating you. He's just pointing out the fact
>> >that your big mouth, in cahoots with your little brain, may help put
>> >Ernst in a German cell. It will be your finest hour.
>>
>> Can't you just see it?
>>
>> "ERNST ZUNDEL DEPORTED. PENNSYLVANIA NAZI NAILS FINAL NAIL INTO
>> SAMIDAT COFFIN"
>
>Keep hallucinating Kenny.
>
>The only thing you need to remember is that you're a hypocrite. I proved
>that.

The only thing you've proved is tha you're a clueless idiot who doesn't
realise he's the worst enemy the Revisionists ever had.

Keep it up, Anonymous Coward! You're doing great work for the
anti-Revisionist movement!

Sara

--
"I am an agitator, and an agitator is the center
post in a washing machine that gets the dirt out."
Jim Hightower

Sara Salzman

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <38194EE6...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

>RockyMtnCougar wrote:
>
>> In article <3818B6DF...@usaor.net>, heap big white trash loser
>> ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>> Yep, typical Nazi scum-bucket. Get ticked off at a Marine, call up
>> reinforcements and go find a woman to beat up.
>
>Are you as dumb as you sound? Your buddy, McVay, the big marine, had to use a
>woman in a futile attempt against me.

Anonymous Coward:

Thanks for the good work you're doing. Those of us who believe in fighting
hate and racism are delighted at how much help you're giving us!

Sara Salzman

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99

*hehe*

That's a good line! Keep it up, Anonymous Coward. ZOG is delighted with
your plan to make racists look so stupid!

Orac

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <catamont-291...@ts004d22.den-co.concentric.net>,
cata...@concentric.net (Sara Salzman) wrote:

> In article <38194EE6...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> >RockyMtnCougar wrote:
> >
> >> In article <3818B6DF...@usaor.net>, heap big white trash loser
> >> ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> >> Yep, typical Nazi scum-bucket. Get ticked off at a Marine, call up
> >> reinforcements and go find a woman to beat up.
> >
> >Are you as dumb as you sound? Your buddy, McVay, the big marine, had to use a
> >woman in a futile attempt against me.
> >
> Anonymous Coward:
>
> Thanks for the good work you're doing. Those of us who believe in fighting
> hate and racism are delighted at how much help you're giving us!

Yep, these white power rangers are their own worst enemies. They provide
such good ammunition to use against themselves, and do so willingly!

--
Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."--Orac
a.k.a. |
| inconvenience me with questions?"--Orac again

Orac

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <3819509D...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

> Personally, I have nothing whatsoever to do with Ernst Zundel. I am not a
> financial supporter of Zundel. I have no personal contact with him at all.
>
> He and I are two totally separate persons. We're not even ideologically
aligned.
> He's a revisonist. I'm a racial separatist.

There's a difference?

Yale F.Edeiken

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99

ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote in article <3819509D...@usaor.net>...

> Personally, I have nothing whatsoever to do with Ernst Zundel. I am not a
> financial supporter of Zundel. I have no personal contact with him at
all.

> He and I are two totally separate persons. We're not even ideologically
aligned.
> He's a revisonist. I'm a racial separatist.

As in the recent Ralph Ezekiel of Harvard's School of Public Health who
spent several years researching neo-nazi hate groups found Holocaust denial
is an intergral part of the racist beliefs of your movement. . In the
introduction to his book, "The Racist Mind" Ezekiel notes:

"The Holocaust plays a paradoxical role in all this. On the
one hand, Holocaust denial matters to the movement, and its
presses claim insistently that it is debatable whether those
systematic murders took place. The white racist movement knows
that for most people the immediate association with the word
'Nazi' is the word 'Holocaust,' an association that hinders broad
organizing. At the same time, I sense that the movement's
fascination with the Holocaust is exactly that: fascination. The
most important thing for members about Hitler's regime is that it
was a force so strong and so ruthless that it did not hesitate to
murder. I think contemporary white racists NEED to talk
endlessly about the Holocaust, need to keep saying over and over
again that it did not happen -- so that they can keep talking
about t, can keep thinking about it, can keep reassuring
themselves that it DID happen, that they are part of a movement
so merciless that they are safe.

"If they really believed Nazism had not killed, it would
bore them."

"On occasion I have asked a young militant to imagine, just
for a moment, that people like me are telling the truth: that
Hitler and his group DID kill six million Jews, individuals who
were in no way guilty of a crime. Would that make any difference
to him? Every one answered that it would make no difference at
all. The Bolsheviks were Jews, they would say, and had killed
twenty million Christians themselves, and bad things happen in
wartime anyway, and so on. The point is that not one of the
young men who has been able to imagine for a moment that I am
right was at all bothered. I think that they are fairly sure
that Hitler did murder, and they are fairly glad; it reassures
them."

--YFE

The Holocaust History Project is at http://www.holocaust-history.org/
The Nizkor Project is at http://www.nizkor.org/
The Einsatzgruppen page is at http://www.pgonline.com/electriczen/
The Cybrary of the Holocaust is at http://www.remember.org/

Yale F.Edeiken

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99

RockyMtnCougar <mlionN...@rmi.net.invalid> wrote in article
<0a0133f8...@usw-ex0101-006.remarq.com>...

> In article <38194DF6...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> > Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
> > > In article <3818FFDD...@erols.com>,
> > > steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote:
> > > [To William "hold the witch's feet to the fire" Scott]
> > >
> > > [...]
> > the fact
> > help put
> > >
> > > Can't you just see it?
> > >
> > > "ERNST ZUNDEL DEPORTED. PENNSYLVANIA NAZI NAILS FINAL NAIL INTO
> > > SAMIDAT COFFIN"
> > Keep hallucinating Kenny.
> > The only thing you need to remember is that you're a hypocrite. I
> > proved
> > that.
>

> Major difference here. Irene Zundel was a witness in a trial. You were
> not.
>
> You post hate-speech on the net, continuously. Irene Zundel does not.

What is more he associates himself with the NA, a terrorist group.

RockyMtnCougar

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <38194567...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> "Andrew A. Skolnick" wrote:
> > ipm wrote:
> >
> > > I've done nothing illegal, McVay. As a matter of fact, I
> haven't even
> > > violated any "Netiquette" because I haven't posted any
> physical address. I
> > > don't know her address.
> > >
> > > You routinely post more than what I posted about people all
> the time, so
> > > don't whine about it when its one of your friends. And you
> post your crap
> > > over and over and over.
> > >
> > > I don't appreciate your cheap "FBI" and "CSIS" intimidation
> tactics either.
> > >

> > These are some of the thinly veiled threats you made against
> > a potential government witness:
> I made no threats against anybody.
> Funny, when McVay posts info on people you think it great and are
> always ready to
> help him spread it around.
> > "I'll hold that little witch's feet held to the fire too. If
> > she doesn't like it, she can look in the mirror and then
> > complain to McVay for starting the whole damn mess."
> Slotnick, you're another dope like McVay. You took the bait too.
> Shit, I may catch my limit today!
> --

How quickly Willi tries to back-track on his thinly veiled threats.

I wonder if Ernst called him up and bawled him out for putting him in
danger of finding out how fit he could become on a German prison diet?

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
"Jeffrey G. Brown" wrote:

> In article <38194439...@usaor.net>, Williworm Scott <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> >The important thing is that I posted that information to demonstrate to
> >everybody what a miserable coward and hypocrite you are...
>
> Yo, Willi! You don't have the guts to sign your name to your own words.
> You're a grade A coward, bubba. There's no room for you to call other
> people by that name.

Back on that useless line now? When McVay announces his actual address, I'll listen
to your criticism.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Sara Salzman wrote:

> In article <3819509D...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>

> *hehe*
>
> That's a good line!

Its no "line." I support the National Alliance only.

McVay needed a long-overdue lesson on respect for people's privacy and I had an
opportunity to be the teacher.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Orac wrote:

> In article <3819509D...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> > Personally, I have nothing whatsoever to do with Ernst Zundel. I am not a
> > financial supporter of Zundel. I have no personal contact with him at all.
> >
> > He and I are two totally separate persons. We're not even ideologically
> aligned.
> > He's a revisonist. I'm a racial separatist.
>

> There's a difference?

Lots, but I don't feel like getting into yet another useless dicussion with you
on the issue other than to say there's many revisionists who aren't racialists.
Look at Bradley Smith. He's married to a Vietnamese woman. Some racialist, huh?
There's many racialists who have little or no interest in revisionism.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Sara Salzman wrote:

> In article <38194EE6...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> >RockyMtnCougar wrote:
> >
> >> In article <3818B6DF...@usaor.net>, heap big white trash loser
> >> ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> >> Yep, typical Nazi scum-bucket. Get ticked off at a Marine, call up
> >> reinforcements and go find a woman to beat up.
> >
> >Are you as dumb as you sound? Your buddy, McVay, the big marine, had to use a
> >woman in a futile attempt against me.
> >
> Anonymous Coward:
>
> Thanks for the good work you're doing. Those of us who believe in fighting
> hate and racism are delighted at how much help you're giving us!

Don't bluster, Sara. McVay came out looking like an ass. I set the trap and he
fell for it. We goyim aren't as dumb as you think we are.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
RockyMtnCougar wrote:

> In article <38194EE6...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> > RockyMtnCougar wrote:
> > > In article <3818B6DF...@usaor.net>, heap big white trash
> > loser
> > > ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> > > Yep, typical Nazi scum-bucket. Get ticked off at a Marine, call
> > up
> > > reinforcements and go find a woman to beat up.
> > Are you as dumb as you sound? Your buddy, McVay, the big marine,
> > had to use a
> > woman in a futile attempt against me.
>

> I'm not as dumb or pathetic as you sound, Willi.
>
> Ken didn't start making thinly veiled threats online against a woman.
> You did.

I made no threats other than to publish information. McVay does this constantly
and you couldn't care less. Regardless, for the second time I exposed Kenny to
be a flaming hypocrite. I realize you don't like it when your leader looks bad,
but he does and its all his doing.

Nothing I did went as far as McVay does all the time. And the accuracy of my
information doesn't even matter. The point is that Kenny reacted with outrage
and indignation when one of his friends may have gotten exposed, yet he thinks
nothing of posting the exact same info on other people.

All you clowns could do well to take heed of that lesson. You're all hypocrites,
I know, but maybe there might be a couple of you who have an once of decency
somewhere in you.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Sara Salzman wrote:

> In article <38194DF6...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> >Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
> >
> >> In article <3818FFDD...@erols.com>,
> >> steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote:
> >> [To William "hold the witch's feet to the fire" Scott]
> >>
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Can't you just see it?
> >>
> >> "ERNST ZUNDEL DEPORTED. PENNSYLVANIA NAZI NAILS FINAL NAIL INTO
> >> SAMIDAT COFFIN"
> >
> >Keep hallucinating Kenny.
> >
> >The only thing you need to remember is that you're a hypocrite. I proved
> >that.
> >

> The only thing you've proved is tha you're a clueless idiot who doesn't
> realise he's the worst enemy the Revisionists ever had.

ROTFLOL! As if YOU would ever be interested in doing anything to further
revisionism! When someone you make a comment like that, what you really mean is
the direct opposite. If Ernst Zundel was actually the enemy of revisionism, you
would be giving him a thousand dollars a month! McVay would be falling all over
himself saying what a great guy Zundel is. And the Canadian thought police would
be giving him awards instead trying to put him in jail.

Sara, do you ever engage your brain before you talk?

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
RockyMtnCougar wrote:

> In article <38194DF6...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> > Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
> > > In article <3818FFDD...@erols.com>,
> > > steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote:
> > > [To William "hold the witch's feet to the fire" Scott]
> > >
> > > [...]
> > the fact
> > help put
> > >
> > > Can't you just see it?
> > >
> > > "ERNST ZUNDEL DEPORTED. PENNSYLVANIA NAZI NAILS FINAL NAIL INTO
> > > SAMIDAT COFFIN"
> > Keep hallucinating Kenny.
> > The only thing you need to remember is that you're a hypocrite. I
> > proved
> > that.
>

> Major difference here. Irene Zundel was a witness in a trial. You were
> not.

Big deal. We're both private citizens of the US.

The trial was in Canada. It was nothing but a slap case anyway.

What Ernst Zundel did in Canada isn't even illegal here. Personally, I don't
know why he stays in that politically correct Orwellian nuthouse of a country
anyway.

> You post hate-speech on the net, continuously. Irene Zundel does not.

Indirectly she did. She allowed Kenny to interrogate her. He admitted she told
him things about people which Kenny posted to the Net. Of all people to be
aware, she knew damned well what McVay's MO was and that anything she told him
would be repeated as often as Kenny wanted to repeat it. Kenny solicited the
info with the obvious intention of publicizing it on the Net. Both of these two
knew exactly what they were doing. They conspired, its obvious. Kenny's own
words are proof enough.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:

> In article <381899C0...@usaor.net>, William "ipm" Scott,
> http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william,
> <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> >Are you as stupid as you sound? Probably.
>
> Looking at your foolish and ill-conceived threat against Irene Zundel
> from the disgusting platform of a white power ranger, I'd say the stupid
> one would have to be William "Red" Scott, of Hopwood, PA.
>

> Consider a few FACTS here, Mr. "Hold her feet to the fire" Scott:
>
> The Canadian Government (CSIS) considers Ernst Zundel to be a risk to
> the security of Canada. One reason for this is the nature of his
> associates - that means you and your "friends," Mr. Scott - you know,
> the ones you just admitted to calling to get information about Mrs.
> Zundel, so you could "hold her feet to the fire?"
>
> The Government may believe that Mr. Zundel is a threat to our security
> because of his associations - because the Government believes that he
> can _influence_ his associates, Mr. Scott, and command or influence
> them to commit either political or violent criminal acts on his
> behalf, or for his benefit.
>
> Are you will me so far, Power Ranger Scott? Is any of this too obtuse
> for your neuron pair?
>
> Exposing Mrs. Zundel, or _threatening_ to expose her - i.e. the
> physical whereabouts of a former State witness against him could well
> be construed as an act of intimidation or extortion or harm - for the
> benefit of Ernst Zundel.
>
> In short, Power Ranger Red, given that Mr. Zundel's status as a threat
> to our national security has not been resolved, and given the fact
> that hearings to address his status are coming soon, what you have
> done seems _real_ stupid, since your pompous posturing may well lead
> to Mr. Zundel's deportation and eventual imprisonment in Germany.
>
> As I said, Mr. Scott - from your sleasy little soapbox, one can only
> conclude that you are a _real_ fool. If Ernst ends up in a
> German prison because of your stupidity, I expect he'll confirm my
> diagnosis.
>
> Keep it up, Mr. Scott... I'm sure CSIS will appreciate it that you and
> your friends have confirmed one of their contentions.

> Way to go, tough guy.

Listen, Kenny "The Hypocrite" McVay, if you actually believed any of the
bullshit you just typed, you would give me a $50,000 reward.

Andrew A. Skolnick

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
ipm wrote:

> Sara Salzman wrote:

> > in the
> > dishing out

> > >Boy, you're really excited.
> > >
> > >Personally, I have nothing whatsoever to do with Ernst Zundel. I am not a
> > >financial supporter of Zundel. I have no personal contact with him at all.
> > >
> > >He and I are two totally separate persons. We're not even ideologically
> > aligned.
> > >He's a revisonist. I'm a racial separatist.
> > >
> > *hehe*
> >
> > That's a good line!
>
> Its no "line." I support the National Alliance only.
>
> McVay needed a long-overdue lesson on respect for people's privacy and I had an
> opportunity to be the teacher.

Like hell you were. All you did was provide another reason
for the FBI and other authorities to keep an eye on you.

Imagine, threatening to "hold the feet" of a witness in a
criminal case "to the fire." No wonder you Nazis lost the
war -- all hate and no brains.

-- Andrew Skolnick

> --
> Regards,
> ipm
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an
irate, tireless minority

keen to set fire to people's homes..."

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
"Andrew A. Skolnick" wrote:

> ipm wrote:
>
> > McVay needed a long-overdue lesson on respect for people's privacy and I had an
> > opportunity to be the teacher.
>
> Like hell you were. All you did was provide another reason
> for the FBI and other authorities to keep an eye on you.

My record is completely spotless. I haven't even had a traffic ticket in 20 years. If
the police keep an eye on me they'll probably fall asleep.

> Imagine, threatening to "hold the feet" of a witness in a
> criminal case "to the fire." No wonder you Nazis lost the
> war -- all hate and no brains.

My postings had nothing to do with any trial and you know that. I don't know anything
about that trial anyway except that that case was over two years ago. What bullshit. My
postings had to do with showing what a pathetic hypocrite McVay really is. Maybe he
should start respecting other people's privacy for a change. For four years I've put up
with his constant poking into my private life. I haven't done that to anyone before this
and I have no plans on making it my practice. Of course, McVay will probably continue,
but at least I demonstrated to any moral person just what a two-faced hypocrite he is.

I consider myself to be a cut above the ex-gas jockey.

--
Regards,
ipm
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen

Jeffrey G. Brown

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99

<i...@usaor.net> wrote:

>> >The important thing is that I posted that information to demonstrate to
>> >everybody what a miserable coward and hypocrite you are...
>>
>> Yo, Willi! You don't have the guts to sign your name to your own words.
>> You're a grade A coward, bubba. There's no room for you to call other
>> people by that name.
>
>Back on that useless line now? When McVay announces his actual address, I'll
>listen to your criticism.

You don't get it, do you, Williworm?

Your actions mark you as a coward _independent_ of what anyone else has done.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
"Jeffrey G. Brown" wrote:

> In article <3819F1E9...@usaor.net>, Williworm Scott <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> >"Jeffrey G. Brown" wrote:

> >> Yo, Willi! You don't have the guts to sign your name to your own words.
> >> You're a grade A coward, bubba. There's no room for you to call other
> >> people by that name.
> >
> >Back on that useless line now? When McVay announces his actual address, I'll
> >listen to your criticism.
>
> You don't get it, do you, Williworm?
>
> Your actions mark you as a coward _independent_ of what anyone else has done.

No, Brown, you don't get it. If I ever decide to formally announce my true identity,
it will be if and when I damn well decide to do it, not when you and your Nizkook
buddies demand. Your hypocritical demands mean absolutely nothing to me. The only
reason I stayed with this thread was I saw an opportunity to show people just what a
blowhard and hypocrite that your buddy McVay is, and all of you for that matter.
What you think of me personally or my Internet handle doesn't mean diddly squat to
me.

Jeffrey G. Brown

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <381A00AC...@usaor.net>, Williworm Scott <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

>I consider myself to be a cut above the ex-gas jockey.

The "ex-gas jockey" signs his names to his words. You don't, coward.

Orac

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <3819F195...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

> Orac wrote:
>
> > In article <3819509D...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Personally, I have nothing whatsoever to do with Ernst Zundel. I am not a
> > > financial supporter of Zundel. I have no personal contact with him at all.
> > >
> > > He and I are two totally separate persons. We're not even ideologically
> > aligned.
> > > He's a revisonist. I'm a racial separatist.
> >

> > There's a difference?
>
> Lots, but I don't feel like getting into yet another useless dicussion
with you
> on the issue other than to say there's many revisionists who aren't
racialists.

But there aren't many that I've seen who aren't anti-Semites. They share
that with racists like you.

> Look at Bradley Smith. He's married to a Vietnamese woman. Some
racialist, huh?
> There's many racialists who have little or no interest in revisionism.

No, you'd rather concentrate on hating blacks and Jews.

RockyMtnCougar

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <381A00AC...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> "Andrew A. Skolnick" wrote:
> > ipm wrote:
> >
> > > McVay needed a long-overdue lesson on respect for people's
> privacy and I had an
> > > opportunity to be the teacher.
> >
> > Like hell you were. All you did was provide another reason
> > for the FBI and other authorities to keep an eye on you.
> My record is completely spotless. I haven't even had a traffic
> ticket in 20 years.

Translation: The truck in front of my trailer has been on blocks for 20
years.

If
> the police keep an eye on me they'll probably fall asleep.
> > Imagine, threatening to "hold the feet" of a witness in a
> > criminal case "to the fire." No wonder you Nazis lost the
> > war -- all hate and no brains.
> My postings had nothing to do with any trial and you know that.

If it didn't, Willi, then explain your own words here "You know, when
someone screws their friends over real good like she did, they're glad
to tell me what I want to know."

If your refrence to "screws their friends over real good like she did"
doesn't mean the trial, then what DOES it mean?

And while you're at it, please tell us how "Of course, she could have
avoided any interest at all by simply keeping her big mouth shut, but
no, she had to run to Kenny and tell him all kinds of stories." doesn't
have anything to do with the trial.

Source cited: http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=541287814&fmt=text

> don't know anything
> about that trial anyway except that that case was over two years
> ago. What bullshit. My
> postings had to do with showing what a pathetic hypocrite McVay
> really is. Maybe he
> should start respecting other people's privacy for a change.

You want to be totally private? Get off the Internet. Privacy is a two
way street. If you want to open your big, bigoted, white trash mouth
then you've got to lose some privacy. Keep it closed and no one knows
what a little Nazi scum you are.

You want to be able to preach then you can't be ducking behind the
pulpit.

Irene Zundel, however, isn't in these newsgroups. She's not coming in
here to tell anyone about anything. You are. She's trying to stay
private. You aren't. Major difference.

Ken's real name is out there. He's made public speaking engagements in
at least three countries that I'm aware of. He's not hiding. You are.
Major difference.

For
> four years I've put up
> with his constant poking into my private life. I haven't done that
> to anyone before this
> and I have no plans on making it my practice. Of course, McVay
> will probably continue,
> but at least I demonstrated to any moral person just what a
> two-faced hypocrite he is.

> I consider myself to be a cut above the ex-gas jockey.

And ex-Marine. What's your service record, Willi the Limp? Got a DD-214
you can have scanned?

C'mon, such a brave "let's get some friends together and go scare a
lone woman" Aryan superman has got to have been in uniform, right?

Pgroff

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:45:33 -0400, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

>Boy, you're really excited.
>

>Personally, I have nothing whatsoever to do with Ernst Zundel. I am not a
>financial supporter of Zundel. I have no personal contact with him at all.
>
>He and I are two totally separate persons. We're not even ideologically aligned.
>He's a revisonist. I'm a racial separatist.

Oh I see. One denies the Holocaust, because he hates Jews, the other
denies the Holocaust, hates Jews, Blacks, Asians, etc. My how
similiar. Two morons.

William Daffer

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
ipm <i...@usaor.net> writes:

> Sara Salzman wrote:

> > >Keep hallucinating Kenny.
> > >
> > >The only thing you need to remember is that you're a hypocrite. I proved
> > >that.
> > >

> > The only thing you've proved is tha you're a clueless idiot who doesn't
> > realise he's the worst enemy the Revisionists ever had.
>
> ROTFLOL! As if YOU would ever be interested in doing anything to
> further revisionism! When someone you make a comment like that, what
> you really mean is the direct opposite. If Ernst Zundel was actually
> the enemy of revisionism, you would be giving him a thousand dollars
> a month! McVay would be falling all over himself saying what a great
> guy Zundel is. And the Canadian thought police would be giving him
> awards instead trying to put him in jail.
>
> Sara, do you ever engage your brain before you talk?

I was about to ask you the very same question! 'When someone you

make a comment like that, what you really mean is the direct

opposite.' Wow. Now that is cutting wit!

And in this whole thing about McVay being a 'hypocrite.' Could you
explain that to me, because, for the life of me, I haven't a clue
what you are yammering about.

> --
> Regards,
> ipm
^^^
You mispelled 'stupid.'

(snip)

William
--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
RockyMtnCougar wrote:

> In article <381A00AC...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

> > privacy and I had an
> > >
> > > Like hell you were. All you did was provide another reason
> > > for the FBI and other authorities to keep an eye on you.
> > My record is completely spotless. I haven't even had a traffic
> > ticket in 20 years.
>
> Translation: The truck in front of my trailer has been on blocks for 20
> years.

Even I got a chuckle out of that one.

> If
> > the police keep an eye on me they'll probably fall asleep.
> > > Imagine, threatening to "hold the feet" of a witness in a
> > > criminal case "to the fire." No wonder you Nazis lost the
> > > war -- all hate and no brains.
> > My postings had nothing to do with any trial and you know that.
>
> If it didn't, Willi, then explain your own words here "You know, when
> someone screws their friends over real good like she did, they're glad
> to tell me what I want to know."
>
> If your refrence to "screws their friends over real good like she did"
> doesn't mean the trial, then what DOES it mean?

Her former friends in the local area here in Pa. - all women, BTW. These people
have nothing to do with any trials in Canada. The trial she testified in is over
and done with anyway. I don't have time to keep up with all of Zundel's
controversies in Canada.

> And while you're at it, please tell us how "Of course, she could have
> avoided any interest at all by simply keeping her big mouth shut, but
> no, she had to run to Kenny and tell him all kinds of stories." doesn't
> have anything to do with the trial.

I'm taking strictly about what she told him about "William Scott". I don't have
anything to do with that trial. It wasn't even being discussed. My statements
were made in the context of McVay's announcement that she told him something
about "William Scott." He brought her name into this, not me.

> > don't know anything
> > about that trial anyway except that that case was over two years
> > ago. What bullshit. My
> > postings had to do with showing what a pathetic hypocrite McVay
> > really is. Maybe he
> > should start respecting other people's privacy for a change.
>
> You want to be totally private? Get off the Internet. Privacy is a two
> way street. If you want to open your big, bigoted, white trash mouth
> then you've got to lose some privacy. Keep it closed and no one knows
> what a little Nazi scum you are.

That's a bullshit excuse for McVay's activities. Do you think there aren't
people on the Net who's views make me want to puke? Hundreds! But since I'm not
a weasel and have some respect for people's privacy, I leave them alone as long
as they don't bother me. I don't care if they post to the usenet or what they
do. OTOH, McVay constantly harrasses people with his stupid postings of personal
information. I don't do that.

> You want to be able to preach then you can't be ducking behind the
> pulpit.

I am a American citizen. that means I can say whatever the hell I want no matter
if you call it preaching or what. You're no dictator of what people are allowed
to say. If I want to call myself the Lone Ranger and post 5,000 messages per day
its none of your damn business. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read
it. Or if you want to argue, that's ok too.

> Irene Zundel, however, isn't in these newsgroups. She's not coming in
> here to tell anyone about anything. You are. She's trying to stay
> private. You aren't. Major difference.

That's not true. She gave McVay information she obviously assumed he would make
public. And that's what he did. But as I said before, I don't care about that as
much as Mcvay's hypocrisy. As far as I'm concerned, Irene Zundel is a louse and
I don't want anything to do with her. Let her blab to anyone who wants to listen
- wherever she is. The only reason I said anything about her after McVay
mentioned her as a source is because I knew that the great hypocrite McVay would
react just as he did, all full of hypocritical outrage and phony indignation
that I might post some personal info on his source. Of course, the most
nauseating part is that McVay routinely goes out of his way to post personal
info on anybody he can and you and all the other Nizkooks thinks that's great.
But when somebody posts something on one of your friends, then all of a sudden
posting any personal info is just terrible. Your double standards reek!

> Ken's real name is out there. He's made public speaking engagements in
> at least three countries that I'm aware of. He's not hiding. You are.
> Major difference.

That's exactly right. Kenny is a public person who lives off handouts from the
public, yet hides behind B'nai B'rith. That's why he's a hypocrite. I'm just a
private individual who makes an honest living and minds my own business. Posting
to the Net doesn't make someone a "public person."

> For
> > four years I've put up
> > with his constant poking into my private life. I haven't done that
> > to anyone before this
> > and I have no plans on making it my practice. Of course, McVay
> > will probably continue,
> > but at least I demonstrated to any moral person just what a
> > two-faced hypocrite he is.
> > I consider myself to be a cut above the ex-gas jockey.
>
> And ex-Marine. What's your service record, Willi the Limp? Got a DD-214
> you can have scanned?

Yes, I have a DD-214 somewhere. I haven't seen it for 20 years. But my service
record is about as much your business as are my IRS tax forms.

> C'mon, such a brave "let's get some friends together and go scare a
> lone woman" Aryan superman has got to have been in uniform, right?

You're feverish brain is working overtime today.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Orac wrote:

> In article <3819F195...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> > Orac wrote:

> > > aligned.
> > >

> > > There's a difference?
> >
> > Lots, but I don't feel like getting into yet another useless dicussion
> with you
> > on the issue other than to say there's many revisionists who aren't
> racialists.
>
> But there aren't many that I've seen who aren't anti-Semites. They share
> that with racists like you.

Well, maybe that comes from the fact that a lot of Jewish activity is so arrogant,
self-serving and subversive. The shameless exploitation of the holocaust creates
allies among people who might normally not have a lot in common.

> > Look at Bradley Smith. He's married to a Vietnamese woman. Some
> racialist, huh?
> > There's many racialists who have little or no interest in revisionism.
>
> No, you'd rather concentrate on hating blacks and Jews.

I don't hate anyone except people who work to damage my race.

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
William Daffer wrote:

> ipm <i...@usaor.net> writes:
>
> > Sara, do you ever engage your brain before you talk?
> >

> I was about to ask you the very same question! 'When someone you
> make a comment like that, what you really mean is the direct
> opposite.' Wow. Now that is cutting wit!
>
> And in this whole thing about McVay being a 'hypocrite.' Could you
> explain that to me, because, for the life of me, I haven't a clue
> what you are yammering about.

Its very simple. Ken McVay has what most accurately can be called a fetish of
posting personal information on the usenet about people he doesn't like. Yet,
surprisingly, Kenny, who heads the Nizkor organization, routinely gives interviews
to the media and his organization are funded by public contributions, hides behind a
PO Box. Also, Kenny reacts with the outrage that only a hypocrite like him could
when I posted a little personal info on a friend of his who collaborated with him to
spread personal information on the person Ken's thinks me to be.

Now, do you get the picture?

Jeffrey G. Brown

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <381A14A6...@usaor.net>, Williworm Scott <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

>"Jeffrey G. Brown" wrote:

> [...deletia...]

>> You don't get it, do you, Williworm?
>>
>> Your actions mark you as a coward _independent_ of what anyone else has done.
>
>No, Brown, you don't get it. If I ever decide to formally announce my
true identity,
>it will be if and when I damn well decide to do it, not when you and your
Nizkook
>buddies demand.

Goodie for you. In the meantime, you're still a coward.

>Your hypocritical demands mean absolutely nothing to me.

What "demands" have I made of you, Williworm?

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
"Jeffrey G. Brown" wrote:

> In article <381A14A6...@usaor.net>, Williworm Scott <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> >"Jeffrey G. Brown" wrote:
>
> > [...deletia...]
>
> >> You don't get it, do you, Williworm?
> >>
> >> Your actions mark you as a coward _independent_ of what anyone else has done.
> >
> >No, Brown, you don't get it. If I ever decide to formally announce my
> true identity,
> >it will be if and when I damn well decide to do it, not when you and your
> Nizkook
> >buddies demand.
>
> Goodie for you. In the meantime, you're still a coward.

Blah, blah, blah.

Andrew A. Skolnick

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99

I guess you must mean the Orkin men.

> Regards,
> ipm
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an
irate, tireless minority

keen to set fire to people's houses..."

-- Andrew Skolnick

Sara Salzman

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <381A00AC...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

>"Andrew A. Skolnick" wrote:
>
>> ipm wrote:
>>
>> > McVay needed a long-overdue lesson on respect for people's privacy
and I had an
>> > opportunity to be the teacher.
>>
>> Like hell you were. All you did was provide another reason
>> for the FBI and other authorities to keep an eye on you.
>
>My record is completely spotless. I haven't even had a traffic ticket in

20 years. If

>the police keep an eye on me they'll probably fall asleep.
>

>> Imagine, threatening to "hold the feet" of a witness in a
>> criminal case "to the fire." No wonder you Nazis lost the
>> war -- all hate and no brains.
>

>My postings had nothing to do with any trial and you know that. I don't

know anything
>about that trial anyway except that that case was over two years ago.
What bullshit. My
>postings had to do with showing what a pathetic hypocrite McVay really
is. Maybe he

>should start respecting other people's privacy for a change. For four

years I've put up
>with his constant poking into my private life. I haven't done that to
anyone before this
>and I have no plans on making it my practice. Of course, McVay will
probably continue,
>but at least I demonstrated to any moral person just what a two-faced
hypocrite he is.

>I consider myself to be a cut above the ex-gas jockey.

Which puts you in a crowd of one.

Most everyone else here thinks you're a slimy, Nazi-loving racist.

It's a good acting job, though. We *really* know why you're doing this --
you're the best friend anti-racists ever had!

Keep up the good work!

Sara

--
"I am an agitator, and an agitator is the center
post in a washing machine that gets the dirt out."
Jim Hightower

Sara Salzman

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <3819EFCF...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

>Sara Salzman wrote:

>> >Are you as dumb as you sound? Your buddy, McVay, the big marine, had
to use a
>> >woman in a futile attempt against me.
>> >

>> Anonymous Coward:
>>
>> Thanks for the good work you're doing. Those of us who believe in fighting
>> hate and racism are delighted at how much help you're giving us!
>
>Don't bluster, Sara. McVay came out looking like an ass. I set the trap and he
>fell for it. We goyim aren't as dumb as you think we are.

That's excellent! Keep it up. Using the word "goyim" is a great way to
cozy up to slimy racists! They're REALLY gonna believe you're "one of
them" now!

ipm

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
Sara Salzman wrote:

> In article <381A00AC...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>

> >I consider myself to be a cut above the ex-gas jockey.
> >
> Which puts you in a crowd of one.
>
> Most everyone else here thinks you're a slimy, Nazi-loving racist.

What else would a bunch of Nizkorites think? The day you people start liking
me is that day I better do some serious self-reflection.

--

Regards,
ipm
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless

minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds..." -- Samuel Adams

Lou Minatti™

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
ipm wrote:

> Ken McVay has what most accurately can be called a fetish of
> posting personal information on the usenet about people he doesn't like.

Matt Giwer has had such a fetish for at least a decade.

--
Prepare to be spooked!
http://www.watchingyou.com

Philip Mathews

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
In >Message-id: <381A59FD...@usaor.net>

> ipm i...@usaor.net wrote

>Sara Salzman wrote:
>
>> In article <381A00AC...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>>

>> >I consider myself to be a cut above the ex-gas jockey.
>> >
>> Which puts you in a crowd of one.
>>
>> Most everyone else here thinks you're a slimy, Nazi-loving racist.
>
>What else would a bunch of Nizkorites think? The day you people start liking
>me is that day I better do some serious self-reflection.

The day you do some serious reflection is the day you stick a pistol in your
mouth.

Philip Mathews

"Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing
knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant
than would take even a little trouble to acquire it." Samuel Johnson

steve wolk

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Jeffrey G. Brown wrote:

> In article <381A00AC...@usaor.net>, Williworm Scott <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> >I consider myself to be a cut above the ex-gas jockey.
>
> The "ex-gas jockey" signs his names to his words. You don't, coward.
>
> JGB

A gas jockey does honest work. Wonder what Williworm does for a living?
Does "unemployment compensation" ring a bell, Willi?

Steve

Avital Pilpel

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
On 29 Oct 1999, Sara Salzman wrote:

> >Don't bluster, Sara. McVay came out looking like an ass. I set the trap and he
> >fell for it. We goyim aren't as dumb as you think we are.
> >
> That's excellent! Keep it up. Using the word "goyim" is a great way to
> cozy up to slimy racists!

Well, ipm here is such a genius that I had to correct his spelling. Before
I notified him of the error, he kept spelling the word as "goyum".

But sure, he is sooooo smart.

steve wolk

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
ipm wrote:

> "Jeffrey G. Brown" wrote:

> > >Back on that useless line now? When McVay announces his actual address, I'll
> > >listen to your criticism.
> >
> > You don't get it, do you, Williworm?
> >
> > Your actions mark you as a coward _independent_ of what anyone else has done.
>
> No, Brown, you don't get it. If I ever decide to formally announce my true identity,
> it will be if and when I damn well decide to do it, not when you and your Nizkook
> buddies demand. Your hypocritical demands mean absolutely nothing to me. The only
> reason I stayed with this thread was I saw an opportunity to show people just what a
> blowhard and hypocrite that your buddy McVay is, and all of you for that matter.
> What you think of me personally or my Internet handle doesn't mean diddly squat to
> me.
>
> --
> Regards,
> ipm

The fact of the matter, Willi, is that you finally realized, after being
told so many times that you were just digging a hole for yourself with
your threats, that we were right. Then you invented that "laying a
trap" ploy, something only a semi-educable adolescent would think he
could get away with. It won't fly, Willi. Start a new thread. You
bombed out on this one.

Steve

steve wolk

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
ipm wrote:

> "Jeffrey G. Brown" wrote:
>
> > In article <381A14A6...@usaor.net>, Williworm Scott <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> >
> > >"Jeffrey G. Brown" wrote:
> >
> > > [...deletia...]

> > >No, Brown, you don't get it. If I ever decide to formally announce my
> > true identity,
> > >it will be if and when I damn well decide to do it, not when you and your
> > Nizkook
> > >buddies demand.
> >
> > Goodie for you. In the meantime, you're still a coward.
>
> Blah, blah, blah.
>
> --
> Regards,
> ipm

Hey, that's telling him, Willi. Way to go.

Steve

Avital Pilpel

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, ipm wrote:

> > You really _are_ stupid, Mr. Scott. Personally, I don't give a damn
> > whether the FBI or CSIS even knows you exist. I am simply trying to
> > point out that your blather about a federal witness may very well
> > strengthen the Canadian Government's case re Zundel and national
> > security. Hey, it doesn't bother me if you help send Zundel to prison
> > - ain't my problem, Mr. Scott.
>
> Kenny, you've just been had. You have just exposed yourself again - for the
> second time this week - as a total hypocrite. The fact is I haven't bothered to
> confirm anything I heard about Irene. I didn't even need to waste the time,
> because I figured you would react exactly like you did. I set a trap and you
> swallowed the bait - hook, line, and sinker! Irene Zundel might be in Hawaii as
> far as I know for sure.

So, essentially you are saying that McVay's "stupidity" was taking threats
of violence from you seriously, becasue you meant them as a "joke".

That hardly shows that HE was the fool here, "ipm".

Avital Pilpel

Avital Pilpel

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, ipm wrote:

> What else would a bunch of Nizkorites think? The day you people start liking
> me is that day I better do some serious self-reflection.

Typical delusions of grandeur: if everybody hates me, it's all THEIR
fault. After all, there couldn't bhe anything wrong with MY behavior...

Avital Pilpel

Stephen R Gould

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99

The time that a man spends on the Web, the gods do not account for in his
lifespan (ancient Babylonian saying - modified)
Avital Pilpel <ap...@columbia.edu> wrote in message

I thought "goyum" was the Spanish pronunciation of "Gollum"...

Artiq

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Lou Minatti™ <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

According to the Canadian Jewish News

The ADL is asking a half million to sell Nizor.

It has no value without commercial sales.

Get a life, before you graduate HS.

Sara Salzman

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
In article <vVwaOHMyoe5yPy...@4ax.com>, Fergus McClelland
<re...@perdrix.demon.co.uk > wrote:

>cata...@concentric.net (Sara Salzman) wrote:

>>to use a

>>>Don't bluster, Sara. McVay came out looking like an ass. I set the trap
and he
>>>fell for it. We goyim aren't as dumb as you think we are.
>>>
>>That's excellent! Keep it up. Using the word "goyim" is a great way to

>>cozy up to slimy racists! They're REALLY gonna believe you're "one of
>>them" now!
>>
>>Sara
>

>You mean you think he is a fake Mrs T? I think you could be right.
>
>Imagine someone thinking.... "I am a Jew hater and a Nazi-lover. How
>can I recruit and get a strong group going worldwide to kill off all
>the Jews and re-create my idea of National Socialism? I know! I'll go
>on the 'net and shout racial insults at Jews!"
>
>That may be the way some people think, but it strikes me as
>counter-productive. After all, others can say "Look at the hatred and
>instability in that chap. Do you really want to join his fringe
>group?" And, for most, the answer will surely be "No thanks, they seem
>a touch too fringey, they might decide I am not Aryan enough and hit
>me with a broken bottle. I'll just stay here at my computer watching
>the verbal combat."
>
>However, if others wanted to discredit all revisionism, and get laws
>passed against it; how better to do it than come to this group and
>shout insults at someone as amusing as you on the basis that you are a
>Jew?

Congratulations, Mr. McClelland! You figured out the secret ZOG plan! Are
you sure you didn't get hold of a decoder ring?

The Anonymous Coward "ipm" is actually a ZOG operative. His handler told me so.

:)

RockyMtnCougar

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
In article <382d6290.116589201@news-server>, A...@r.tiq (Artiq) wrote:

> Lou Minattiâ„¢ <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> According to the Canadian Jewish News
> The ADL is asking a half million to sell Nizor.

Matt Giwer, post your proof that the Canadian Jewish News said that the
ADL is asking a half million to sell Nizkor.

Considering that I read that article and it says quite clearly that it
is NOT for sale you can't prove your statement.

Yet another lie from Matt-as-a-hatter.

Andrew A. Skolnick

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Stephen R Gould wrote:

> --
> The time that a man spends on the Web, the gods do not account for in his
> lifespan (ancient Babylonian saying - modified)
> Avital Pilpel <ap...@columbia.edu> wrote in message

> and he
> > > >
> > > That's excellent! Keep it up. Using the word "goyim" is a great way to
> > > cozy up to slimy racists!
> >
> > Well, ipm here is such a genius that I had to correct his spelling. Before
> > I notified him of the error, he kept spelling the word as "goyum".
> >
> > But sure, he is sooooo smart.
> >
> I thought "goyum" was the Spanish pronunciation of "Gollum"...

:-) Good one! BTW, did you know that when you cross "goyim"
with "Gollum" you wind up with "Giwer"?

-- Andrew

ipm

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
steve wolk wrote:

Well, I'll admit its not much, but there's about as much intelligence in "Blah, blah,
blah" as there is in most of Brown's postings.

ipm

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Avital Pilpel wrote:

That's not what I said at all. I get along with almost everybody. Its just you
Nizkooks who hate everybody that doesn't accept the idea that Jews are a
powerless, inoffensive, and giving minority. I've know a number of Jews. Some were
ok, but in my experience, the ones associated with Nizkor are about the most
obnoxious Jews I've ever seen. The only ones worse are probably are those from the
JDO, who, by judging by their website, see very gentile who's not constantly
praising Jews as a either a dangerous Nazi or a potential Nazi.

Their website is really amazing. http://www.jdo.org

ipm

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
steve wolk wrote:

> ipm wrote:
> >
> > "Jeffrey G. Brown" wrote:
>

> > No, Brown, you don't get it. If I ever decide to formally announce my true identity,
> > it will be if and when I damn well decide to do it, not when you and your Nizkook

> > buddies demand. Your hypocritical demands mean absolutely nothing to me. The only
> > reason I stayed with this thread was I saw an opportunity to show people just what a
> > blowhard and hypocrite that your buddy McVay is, and all of you for that matter.
> > What you think of me personally or my Internet handle doesn't mean diddly squat to
> > me.
>

> The fact of the matter, Willi, is that you finally realized, after being
> told so many times that you were just digging a hole for yourself with
> your threats, that we were right. Then you invented that "laying a
> trap" ploy, something only a semi-educable adolescent would think he
> could get away with. It won't fly, Willi. Start a new thread. You
> bombed out on this one.

Uh oh, you mentioned "bomb". Are you threatneing me? Well, I'll have you know I've already
informed InterPol, FBI, BATF, ADL, INS, IMF, UN, Red Cross, the United Fund, and Captain
Kangaroo.

ipm

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Avital Pilpel wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, ipm wrote:

No, not at all. There were no threats of violence so quit saying that or you can post
you shit and read it yourself. I'm saying that since McVay's a hypocrite he would get
worked up by the mention of putting out personal info on one of his friends. Of
course, he does it all the time to other people and thinks its fine and dandy. Well,
if its good enough for Kenny, it should be good for everybody. Besides that, due to
my sense of personal honor, I didn't put out nearly as much info as McVay has on
"William Scott" and many other people. My point was to get a reaction out of Kenny
and I did that. I have it all archived and now I can always point to this situation
as iron-clad proof of Nizkor's hypocrisy and double standards.

Look, my attitude since the beginning has always been to leave personal stuff out and
keep the discussions on an intellectual level. I have resisted the urge to gather or
post personal info on any opponent for four years all while Kenny has been repeatedly
posting personal info on me. In fact, he hardly posts anything into which he doesn't
gratuitously put some kind of personal info when I'm around. Well, he's put a lot of
it out and nothing's happened to me or my property. I've never even recieved a
harrassing phone call. I know its all bluff and intimidation. But like I've told all
of you, I will continue to use whatever ID I choose no mater what you people say or
do. I'm just too stubborn of an old bastard to give in to your tactics. I'm not
afraid of you goofballs either. If you actually had any plans of doing anything you'd
have done it a long time ago.

Another thing, I realize that all this talk about supposed "threats" is all bullshit
too and just another of the stupid games you people like to play. Your real aim is to
intimidate me off the net. It isn't going to work. Its been five days since I first
said I was considering posting info on that women. If any police agency actually
thought I was any danger to anyone I wouldn't be here typing this.

steve wolk

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
ipm wrote:

> steve wolk wrote:
>
> > ipm wrote:

> > > Blah, blah, blah.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > > ipm
> >
> > Hey, that's telling him, Willi. Way to go.
>
> Well, I'll admit its not much, but there's about as much intelligence in "Blah, blah,
> blah" as there is in most of Brown's postings.

No, there's a lot MORE intelligence in "Blah, blah, blah" than there is
in all of YOUR postings.

Steve

Orac

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
In article <381A30AC...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:

> Orac wrote:

> > > Lots, but I don't feel like getting into yet another useless dicussion
> > with you
> > > on the issue other than to say there's many revisionists who aren't
> > racialists.
> >
> > But there aren't many that I've seen who aren't anti-Semites. They share
> > that with racists like you.
>
> Well, maybe that comes from the fact that a lot of Jewish activity is so
arrogant,
> self-serving and subversive. The shameless exploitation of the holocaust
creates
> allies among people who might normally not have a lot in common.

OK, you claim there's a difference between Holocaust revisionists and
white racists like yourself. Let's ask a simple question, shall we? Do you
or do you not accept that the Germans intentionally tried to exterminate
Jewry in Europe, killing several million by various means? A simple yes or
no will suffice, with an explanation allowed ONLY if you answer yes or no.

> > > Look at Bradley Smith. He's married to a Vietnamese woman. Some
> > racialist, huh?
> > > There's many racialists who have little or no interest in revisionism.
> >
> > No, you'd rather concentrate on hating blacks and Jews.
>
> I don't hate anyone except people who work to damage my race.

The problem is, your definition of "damage" to "your race" is rather broad
and encompasses basically any action by racial groups that you don't like.

--
Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."--Orac
a.k.a. |
David Gorski|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"--Orac again

Kenneth McVay OBC

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
In article <Orac2001-301...@1cust26.tnt1.princeton.nj.da.uu.net>,
Orac <Orac...@aol.com> wrote:

[snip]

>OK, you claim there's a difference between Holocaust revisionists and
>white racists like yourself. Let's ask a simple question, shall we? Do you
>or do you not accept that the Germans intentionally tried to exterminate
>Jewry in Europe, killing several million by various means? A simple yes or
>no will suffice, with an explanation allowed ONLY if you answer yes or no.

Mr. Scott is a Holocaust denier, as a quick perusal of his earlier
vomitus will attest - See his 1996 Usenet articles, for instance, via
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william/1996:

[On the Holocaust - August 1996]

"It gets the Jews alot of undeserved sympathy, allows Israel to
blackmail Germany and America to the tune of billions of dollars
per year, gives fradulent moral justification for killing
Palestinians. It's a scam, pure and simple.

Nobody whines like the Jews and the Holocaust is like the Energizer
Rabbit - it keeps going and going and going and going and
going............................"

[September 96]

"If the Soviet deaths were promoted to the same degree as the alledged Jewish
'holocaust' deaths, and that Jews were the ones doing alot of the killing,
then suddenly the importance of the 'holocaust' collapses and benefits
derived from it disappear.

With the 'holocaust' it's all politics and money - it has little to do with
truth. It's simply a propaganda tool used to extort money from, and
to intimidate, non-Jews."

There are others, of course, but these nicely sum up Mr. Scott's
Judeophobia and denial of the Holocaust.

A coward _and_ a bigot... there's a surprise.

--
The Nizkor Project: An Electronic Holocaust Educational Resource
Search: http://www.nizkor.org/search.html
"What I say does not make it true." Matt Giwer, In his cups.
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/giwer-matt

Orac

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
In article <7vdt7r$9f$1...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>, "Stephen R Gould"
<srg...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> --
> The time that a man spends on the Web, the gods do not account for in his
> lifespan (ancient Babylonian saying - modified)
> Avital Pilpel <ap...@columbia.edu> wrote in message

> and he
> > > >
> > > That's excellent! Keep it up. Using the word "goyim" is a great way to
> > > cozy up to slimy racists!
> >
> > Well, ipm here is such a genius that I had to correct his spelling. Before
> > I notified him of the error, he kept spelling the word as "goyum".
> >
> > But sure, he is sooooo smart.
> >
> I thought "goyum" was the Spanish pronunciation of "Gollum"...

Don't go bringing Tolkien into this now...

Orac

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
In article <381A37B9...@blockNazi.spam.mindspring.com>, "Andrew A.
Skolnick" <asko...@blockNazi.spam.mindspring.com> wrote:

> ipm wrote:

> > I don't hate anyone except people who work to damage my race.
> >

> I guess you must mean the Orkin men.

LOL! That's a line to remember.

ipm

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:

> In article <Orac2001-301...@1cust26.tnt1.princeton.nj.da.uu.net>,
> Orac <Orac...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >OK, you claim there's a difference between Holocaust revisionists and
> >white racists like yourself. Let's ask a simple question, shall we? Do you
> >or do you not accept that the Germans intentionally tried to exterminate
> >Jewry in Europe, killing several million by various means? A simple yes or
> >no will suffice, with an explanation allowed ONLY if you answer yes or no.
>
> Mr. Scott is a Holocaust denier, as a quick perusal of his earlier
> vomitus will attest - See his 1996 Usenet articles, for instance, via
> http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william/1996:

Kenny, if it weren't for the holocaust, you still be back at that gas station
pumping gas. I know that thought is always lurking in the back of your mind.

> [On the Holocaust - August 1996]
>
> "It gets the Jews alot of undeserved sympathy, allows Israel to
> blackmail Germany and America to the tune of billions of dollars
> per year, gives fradulent moral justification for killing
> Palestinians. It's a scam, pure and simple.

Pretty much true, nothing's changed. Israeli author, Tom Segev, even agrees with
me on some of those points. Is he also a holocaust denier?

> Nobody whines like the Jews and the Holocaust is like the Energizer
> Rabbit - it keeps going and going and going and going and
> going............................"

Well, its been 55 years since WW2 ended and its like the holocaust happened just
last year.

> [September 96]
>
> "If the Soviet deaths were promoted to the same degree as the alledged Jewish
> 'holocaust' deaths, and that Jews were the ones doing alot of the killing,
> then suddenly the importance of the 'holocaust' collapses and benefits
> derived from it disappear.

True.

> With the 'holocaust' it's all politics and money - it has little to do with
> truth. It's simply a propaganda tool used to extort money from, and
> to intimidate, non-Jews."

Well, Kenny, apparently I'm not the only one seeing that, even some Jews are even
recognizing the trouble caused by this constant beating of the holocaust drum.
Put this in your holocaust archive:

"What Does It Do to Me?"
by Tom Segev

Miriam Yahav, a survivor of Auschwitz, Majdanek, and other camps,
for many years managed a candy store in Beersheva. She told the
students hair-raising horror stories that even Shalmi Barmor [a
Holocau$t educator] found hard to listen to and read poems she
had written, some of them in Yiddish. "Suddenly all was gone,
nothing was left, only I alone, desolate," she wrote in one poem.
"Each day was like a year. Where did I sin? Where? To this day I
do not understand how it happened, how I remained, I in
particular. How did I emerge from the horror?" At the end of her
poems, alongside her name, she customarily writes her serial
number at the camp - A-1575. The one injunction left them by the
victims, Yahav told the students, was revenge, revenge, revenge.

Eliezer Lidovski, the Tel Aviv pensioner who told me about his
part in the attempts to poison the water supplies of several
German cities, always regretted not having done more. "The world
would look on Israel differently, had the Jewish people known
how to take blood revenge," he said," David Sarid, though, told
the students that there is no revenge. Our hearts should not fill
with hatred, he reiterated time and again, lest there be no room
for love. Miriam Yahav said she found her revenge in, among other
things, Poland's poverty - Everything is so gray and sad here,
she said when we were in Cracow. "The Polish Jews murdered in the
Holocaust took joy with them, and since then there has been no
joy in this land": that was her revenge, she said.

Yahav had never spoken about her experience until the Eichmann
trial. Since then, she has considered telling her story a
mission. She gives talks to students, soldiers, and other groups,
including prisoners - her one condition being that there be no
Arabs among them. When she described the death apparatus at
Treblinka she said: "Everything was so organized with them. They
had culture. Not like the Arabs." She was not talking politics,
she insisted repeatedly when I asked her about it.

She was saying what she felt. Arabs frightened her. What could
she do? - she was from "there." While still working in her candy
store, she recounted, she would see how the Arabs came each month
to the local social security office to collect their child
allowances. It burned her up; they had so many children. They
like it, she said as we went down Estherke Street. Estherke had
been the Jewish mistress of Casimir the Great, the
fourteenth-century Polish king. Miriam Yahav and I were on
our way to the synagogue of Rabbi Moshe Isserles, the
sixteenth-century codifier of the Ashkenazic legal tradition. It
was Saturday morning. She told me how hard it had been for her to
become pregnant after the Holocaust; but in the end she had two
daughters and a son. One member of her family had been killed in
the Six-Day War, another during the Yom Kippur War. Yes, she
thought that the best thing would be to expel all the Arabs from
the country. On trucks if they want, some other way if they want
- so long as they get out, she said. I spent some time on her
bus. The students, who came from a religious high school in Petah
Tikvah, liked her. They too spoke much about the need to deport
the Arabs. No, Yahav swiftly answered in place of the student I
had asked, there was no similarity between the deportation of
Arabs and the deportation of Jews. The Jews had not sought to do
any harm to the gentiles.

Before the trip to Poland, one of the students commented that the
planned ceremonies, with the prayers and the flag, were not to
her liking. She suspected that someone was trying to indoctrinate
them politically. The Holocaust was being presented as if it
belonged only to the Jews, and this was not the case, she said.
The teachers did what psychologists recommend doing in similar
awkward situations: they told the students to talk about it. A
fascinating debate ensued. The student who raised the issue said
that she would not want to participate in ceremonies that
emphasized only Israeli identity. The ceremonies, if there are
any, should emphasize Jewish identity, or better yet, human
identity. Her friends challenged her. One said that if he was
going to Poland to cry, he preferred to do so as an Israeli and
as a Jew, not just as a human being. Another said that no
distinction should be made between Jewish and Israeli identity.
The Nazis, he added, had murdered the Jews because they were
Jews, not because they were human beings. Matan Meridor [one of
the students] said that the Israeli flag contains Jewish symbols
and represents the entire Jewish people. He, personally, could
not sing a requiem to the Gypsies while standing before a
monument to Jews, he said; he was not going to Poland because of
the Cambodian genocide. He had no objection to mentioning, on
occasion, that others had also been murdered, but he was going to
Poland in the name of the six million.

That discussion continued long into the night; at times it was
very emotional, and usually very political. The students could
deduce from it that they were not being told the truth when
remembrance of the Holocaust was presented to them as a
manifestation of national unity. In fact, it was another
expression of the divisions in Israeli society between
right and left, xenophobia and humanism, divisions confirmed by
behavioral scientists Dan Bar-On and Oron Sela in their study of
the relation of Israeli youth to the Holocaust. Political
polarization made it hard for young people to understand the
Holocaust apart from Israeli reality; their conception of that
reality inevitably affected their approach to the Holocaust.
This overlay of past and present was revealed over and over again
during the journey to the death camps in Poland. While walking
through the streets of Cracow one Friday evening, returning from
a synagogue, several of the teenagers sang Yaakov Rotblit's "Song
of Peace," written shortly after the Six-Day War; others sang a
song from Bnei Akiva, the national-religious youth movement,
improvising a line of their own. "Expel the Arabs, gather in the
Jews."

The booklet the [Israeli] Ministry of Education distributed to
the students prior to their trip stated that Poland supports
self-determination for the Palestinians and Palestinian terrorist
organizations, as if these two were one and the same. The
students were not told that the right to self-determination is a
universal right of every nation. Again and again the students
were warned that the Holocaust meant that they must stay in
Israel. They were not warned that the Holocaust requires them to
strengthen democracy, fight racism, defend minorities and civil
rights, and refuse to obey manifestly illegal orders. Meanwhile,
surveys revealed the low level of democratic consciousness among
Israeli youth; a comparative study conducted by Ben-Gurion
University led to the embarrassing conclusion that the level of
democratic consciousness among German youth was significantly
higher.

Most Israelis, in fact, seem to lack the optimism necessary to
accept the humanistic lessons of the Holocaust, and, in
recognition of that, some people have gone so far as to advocate
forgetting the Holocaust altogether. A few months after the
outbreak of the Palestinian uprising in the territories, Haaretz
[a liberal Israeli newspaper] launched a public debate by
printing a most unusual essay by Yehuda Elkana called "For
Forgetting." At the time, Elkana was director of the Institute of
the History of Science and Ideas at Tel Aviv University and
director of the Van Leer Institute in Jerusalem. A Holocaust
survivor, he had been taken to Auschwitz as a ten-year-old child.
His experience there led him to the conclusion that "what
happened in Germany can happen anywhere, with any people,
including my people," Yet he believed it was possible to prevent
"such events" through proper education and an appropriate
political context.

The article came in the wake of the increasing number of press
reports of "excesses" committed by Israeli soldiers in the
[occupied] territories. Elkana had seen all this in the past, he
wrote: "I have seen a bulldozer bury people alive, I have seen
soldiers who, losing their senses, broke the hands of civilians,
including children." He asked himself what the source was of the
acts committed by Israeli soldiers in the territories and reached
the conclusion that what motivated Israeli society's attitude
toward the Palestinians was not personal frustration but rather a
deep existential fear nourished by a specific interpretation of
the Holocaust and by the willingness to believe that the entire
world was against the Jewish people, the eternal victim. "I see
in this ancient belief, to which many people subscribe today,
Hitler's paradoxical and tragic victory," Elkana wrote. If the
Holocaust did not suffuse national consciousness so deeply, the
conflict between the Jews and the Palestinians would not have led
to so many "aberrant" reactions, and, most likely, the diplomatic
efforts would not have led to a dead end, he added.

Like others before him, Elkana laid out the dangers inherent in
memory:

"An atmosphere in which an entire nation determines its relation
to the present and shapes its future by concentrating on the
lessons of the past is a danger to the future of any society that
wishes to live in relative serenity and relative security, like
all other countries .... The very existence of democracy is
endangered when the memory of the past's victims plays an active
role in the political process. All the ideologues of the fascist
regimes understood this well .... The use of past suffering as a
political argument is like making the dead partners in the
democratic process of the living."

The professor's conclusion:

"I see no greater danger to the future of Israel than the fact
that the Holocaust has been instilled methodically into the
consciousness of the Israeli public, including that very large
part that did not endure the Holocaust, as well as the generation
of children that has been born and grown up here. For the first
time I understand the seriousness of what we have done, when for
decades we have sent every child in Israel to visit Yad Vashem
over and over again. What did we expect tender children to do
with this experience? Our minds, even hearts, closed, without
interpretation, we have proclaimed 'Remember!' What for? What is
a child supposed to do with these memories? For a great many of
them, the horror pictures were likely to be interpreted as a call
for hatred, 'Remember' could be interpreted as a call for
long-standing, blind hatred. It may well be that the world at
large will remember. I am not sure of that, but in any case that
is not our concern. Each nation, including the Germans, will
decide for itself, in the context of its own considerations,
whether it wishes to remember. We, on the other hand, must
forget. I do not see any more important political or educational
stance for the country's leaders than to stand up for life, to
give oneself over to the construction of our future - and not to
deal, morning and evening, with symbols, ceremonies, and lessons
of the Holocaust. The rule of historical remembrance must be
uprooted from our lives."

Tom Segev, _The Seventh Million: The Israelis and the Holocaust_,
trans. Haim Watzman (New York, 1993), pp. 500-504.

some Jews are even recognizing the trouble caused by this constant beating of the
holocaust drum:

ipm

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Orac wrote:

> In article <381A30AC...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
>
> > Well, maybe that comes from the fact that a lot of Jewish activity is so
> arrogant,
> > self-serving and subversive. The shameless exploitation of the holocaust
> creates
> > allies among people who might normally not have a lot in common.
>

> OK, you claim there's a difference between Holocaust revisionists and
> white racists like yourself. Let's ask a simple question, shall we? Do you
> or do you not accept that the Germans intentionally tried to exterminate
> Jewry in Europe, killing several million by various means? A simple yes or
> no will suffice, with an explanation allowed ONLY if you answer yes or no.

I can't answer that question with a plain yes or no. Yes, I believe they wanted
Jews out of western Europe. I believe as many as a million Jews died under
German auspices either by deliberate killing or bad conditions in the camps. No,
I don't believe they used gas chambers to kill Jews.

> > > No, you'd rather concentrate on hating blacks and Jews.
> >

> > I don't hate anyone except people who work to damage my race.
>

> The problem is, your definition of "damage" to "your race" is rather broad
> and encompasses basically any action by racial groups that you don't like.

No its not all that broad. I'm talking about specific acts that clearly are
dangerous to the White race. The deliberate glamorization and promotion of
interracial marriage, for example.

Tim Stevens

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Orac <Orac...@aol.com> wrote in message

> In article <7vdt7r$9f$1...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>, "Stephen R Gould"
> <srg...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
> > --
> > The time that a man spends on the Web, the gods do not account for in
his
> > lifespan (ancient Babylonian saying - modified)
> > Avital Pilpel <ap...@columbia.edu> wrote in message

> > and he

> > > Well, ipm here is such a genius that I had to correct his spelling.
Before
> > > I notified him of the error, he kept spelling the word as "goyum".
> > >
> > > But sure, he is sooooo smart.
> > >
> > I thought "goyum" was the Spanish pronunciation of "Gollum"...
>
> Don't go bringing Tolkien into this now...

It's hard not to, seeing as how when one deals with people like 'Billy'
Scott, one cannot help but think of such things as orcs, goblins, and
trolls.

--
Tim

********** We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo **********

Tim Stevens

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote in message news:381B7FF1...@usaor.net...
As has often been mentioned Holocaust deniers use a dual contradictory
strategy:
(1) They deny that the Holocaust ever happened.
(2) They assert that the Jews deserved it anyway.

Having been unable to refute the mountain of evidence supporting the
Holocaust, Herr Scott resorts to strategem two. This time what he resorts to
is the fact that there are many Jews in Israel who, playing the victim role,
have used it to drive out the Arabs from some of their lands. By extension,
he tries to implicate *all* Jews as being worthy of the Holocaust (which
would even include the author of this article), and tries to pave the way
for a renewed acceptance of neo-Naziism as this country and the world enters
the 21st century.

What he deliberately understates, while mentioning it, is the fact that this
article was written by a Jewish writer on behalf of the majority of of
people in Israel who are outraged by those on the right who are misusing the
very real fact of the Jewish Holocaust in order to justify dispossessing the
Palestinians of their lands.

None of this takes away from the central fact that the political party
called the Nazis who arose in Germany set to work in systematically
murdering millions of people, targeting first and foremost the Jews, much as
Herr Scott would like it to. Nobody; Jews, Palestinians, Germans, or anyone
else deserves to be the target of hatred aimed at the destuction of people
different than they. We are here to m,ake sure that you and your fellow Nazi
swine never have the chance to do so.

Avital Pilpel

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
On Sat, 30 Oct 1999, ipm wrote:

> > Typical delusions of grandeur: if everybody hates me, it's all THEIR
> > fault. After all, there couldn't bhe anything wrong with MY behavior...
>
> That's not what I said at all. I get along with almost everybody.

Unless they disagree with you. Then, all hell breaks loose.

> powerless, inoffensive, and giving minority. I've know a number of Jews.

Wow, that makes you an expert, then. And I've know a number of Christians,
too; now, what do you want to know about the evil Christian
world-domination propaganda?

Some were
> ok, but in my experience, the ones associated with Nizkor are about the most
> obnoxious Jews I've ever seen.

I suggest you give the others jew you know your "the holocasut never
happened" story and then see what their reaction is.

I have afeeling you will suddenly discover ALL jews are "obnoxious" - they
fail to agree you discovered the awful truth about the evil jewish
holohoax media world domination plan!

Imagine that!

The only reason the other jews you know don't despise you is, with all
probabilit,y that they are not aware of your holocasut-denial paranoia.
The only difference between the "nizkooks" and the other jews you know is
that the "nizkooks" know what you're really like...

ipm

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Avital Pilpel wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Oct 1999, ipm wrote:
>
> > > Typical delusions of grandeur: if everybody hates me, it's all THEIR
> > > fault. After all, there couldn't bhe anything wrong with MY behavior...
> >
> > That's not what I said at all. I get along with almost everybody.
>
> Unless they disagree with you. Then, all hell breaks loose.

No, not true. I work with a couple of people who are strongly disagree with me on
some issues. We just avoid those issues.

> > powerless, inoffensive, and giving minority. I've know a number of Jews.
>
> Wow, that makes you an expert, then. And I've know a number of Christians,
> too; now, what do you want to know about the evil Christian
> world-domination propaganda?

Anymore, I don't read much in the way of what you would probably call
"anti-Semitic propaganda". Most of the books I've read on the Jewish matters in
the last two years were written by Jews.

> Some were
> > ok, but in my experience, the ones associated with Nizkor are about the most
> > obnoxious Jews I've ever seen.
>
> I suggest you give the others jew you know your "the holocasut never
> happened" story and then see what their reaction is.

I knew one Jewish woman, a girlfriend of a friend of mine, who became upset
everytime we tried to discuss the holocaust. I don't even think she lost any
relatives in WW2 which is why her reaction kind of struck me a strange. It was
like she was programmed to react that way. Of course, she was extremely liberal on
nearly everything and seemed to get very upset over any opinion that wasn't
politically correct.

> I have afeeling you will suddenly discover ALL jews are "obnoxious" - they
> fail to agree you discovered the awful truth about the evil jewish
> holohoax media world domination plan!

I didn't say that ALL Jews are obnoxious. I'm talking about Jews as a whole. As a
whole Jews tend to be obnoxious, arrogant, and pushy. Many seem to have this
attitude that the world revolves around the Jews. They never do understand gentile
irritation and resentment of their behavior because they honestly don't think
they're doing anything wrong! And so if they don't think their behavior is wrong,
then its not and any criticism by non-Jews is automatically hate or anti-Semitism.
This is how Jews always seem to absolve themselves of any blame for anything. Its
always the rotten goyim who are wrong. This kind of duality is something I believe
is unique to the Jews. Now, that's not to say that no Jew ever contemplates Jewish
behavior, certainly some do, but generally I think Jews do less of it than anyone
else.

> Imagine that!
>
> The only reason the other jews you know don't despise you is, with all
> probabilit,y that they are not aware of your holocasut-denial paranoia.

No, probably half the Jews I've known knew pretty well what my opinions were.
Others, the topic never came up. Its not like the first thing I say to a Jew is
"Hey, what do you think about the holocaust?" Surprisingly, probably some of the
most frank discussions I've had on the holocaust were with one conservative Jew.
You might be interested to know that while he strongly disliked Hitler, he put a
lot of the blame for what happened in Germany at the door of leftist and Marxist
Jews. I think he believed that if more German Jews had been like him - socially
conservative and patriotic, there wouldn't have been an anti-Jewish reaction in
the first place. He probably has a point on that.

> The only difference between the "nizkooks" and the other jews you know is
> that the "nizkooks" know what you're really like...

No, you people bring out the worst in anyone due to your nasty attitude and
constant insults. Believe me, Nizkor does nothing to help the imagine of Jews. If
anything, you people constantly reaffirm anti-Jewish ideas.

ipm

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Tim Stevens wrote:

> ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote in message news:381B7FF1...@usaor.net...
>

> > some Jews are even recognizing the trouble caused by this constant beating
> of the
> > holocaust drum:
> >
> As has often been mentioned Holocaust deniers use a dual contradictory
> strategy:
> (1) They deny that the Holocaust ever happened.

I deny that it happened the way the Jews say. Many Jews died. I don't deny that.

> (2) They assert that the Jews deserved it anyway.

No, what I have meant is that Jewish behavior created a reaction among the
Germans. But, I'll bet the most powerful and subversive Jews never saw a
concentration camp. They probably sat out the war somewhere else. See, you keep
starting with what the gentiles did to the Jews. You never start with the
question of what were the Jews doing that caused a modern civilized nation to
turn against them.

> Having been unable to refute the mountain of evidence supporting the
> Holocaust, Herr Scott resorts to strategem two.

I think I have said numerous times over the past four years that even if
everything you say about the holocaust is true, that doesn't excuse the way Jews
use it politically here in the US. I've told you people over and over that the
details of whatever was done to Jews by Germany is of minor importance to me
compared to how Jews use the holocaust to promote false guilt among gentiles and
to gain undeserved sympathy. I think you have to be very ignorant not to realize
how often the holocaust is used for some self-serving politrical purpose by
various Jews.

> This time what he resorts to
> is the fact that there are many Jews in Israel who, playing the victim role,
> have used it to drive out the Arabs from some of their lands. By extension,
> he tries to implicate *all* Jews as being worthy of the Holocaust (which
> would even include the author of this article), and tries to pave the way
> for a renewed acceptance of neo-Naziism as this country and the world enters
> the 21st century.

My main point is that overall Jews are hypocritical.

> What he deliberately understates, while mentioning it, is the fact that this
> article was written by a Jewish writer on behalf of the majority of of
> people in Israel who are outraged by those on the right who are misusing the
> very real fact of the Jewish Holocaust in order to justify dispossessing the
> Palestinians of their lands.

If the majority of Jews in Israel disapprove of their government's policy on the
Palestinians, why don't they change it? I think your estimate is way off and in
reality the mahjority of Israeli Jews support their government's policies.

> None of this takes away from the central fact that the political party
> called the Nazis who arose in Germany set to work in systematically
> murdering millions of people, targeting first and foremost the Jews, much as
> Herr Scott would like it to.

Whatever Germany did to Jews obviously didn't work, so why would I ever want to
repeat it?

> Nobody; Jews, Palestinians, Germans, or anyone
> else deserves to be the target of hatred aimed at the destuction of people
> different than they. We are here to m,ake sure that you and your fellow Nazi
> swine never have the chance to do so.

I favor nationalism and mutual respect for everybody. I'll mind my business and
if you leave me alone you have nothing to worry about. However, I want nothing
to do with minority manipulation of my country.

Ed Kadach

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
ipm wrote:

> Sara Salzman wrote:
>
> > In article <381A00AC...@usaor.net>, ipm <i...@usaor.net> wrote:
> >

> > >I consider myself to be a cut above the ex-gas jockey.
> > >
> > Which puts you in a crowd of one.
> >
> > Most everyone else here thinks you're a slimy, Nazi-loving racist.

> What else would a bunch of Nizkorites think? The day you people start liking
> me is that day I better do some serious self-reflection.
>
> --
> Regards,
> ipm

SMEAR THE ENEMY

Dear Free Speech Supporter:

We've seen with increasing fury over the past decade the ruthless
campaign of abuse and smear directed by Canada's politically correct
activists and media against patriotic dissent.

Oppose the immigration invasion of this country -- you'd be in the
company of men like former Liberal Prime Minister Mackenzie King --
and you find yourself labelled a "racist", "xenophone", or "bigot".

Support the right of Canadians to have their say, to be able to meet in
public and express themselves -- rights supposedly guaranteed by our
Charter of Rights and Freedoms -- and you are denounced as a "Nazi",
"fascist" or "anti-Semite", as World War II hero (11 escapes from Nazi
POW camps) Doug Collins was on September 30 in Vancouver at a
fundraising meeting supporters were holding for him. His topic was the
NDP's Government's Attack on Freedom of Speech.

In this context, the following directive of the Stalinist Communist
Party of the U.S.S.R. seems very apt. Enemies of free thought KNOW they
can't debate effectively. Thus, their strategy is to smear and attack
hoping that eventually, if they throw enough manure, their opponents
will begin to stink.

With thanks to OS of Alberta for passing on this illuminating remark,

I remain
Sincerely yours,

Paul Fromm
Director
CANADIAN ASSOCIATION FOR FREE EXPRESSION INC.

"Members and front organizations must continually embarrass, discredit,
and
degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label
them
as fascist or Nazi or anti-Semitic. Constantly associate those who
oppose us with those names that already have a bad smell. The
association will, after enough repetition, become 'fact' in the public
mind."

-Central Committee of the Communist Party, 1943, in an instruction sent
to Communists around the world.

---------

Ed Kadach

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
ipm wrote:

> "Jeffrey G. Brown" wrote:

> > >Back on that useless line now? When McVay announces his actual address, I'll
> > >listen to your criticism.

> > You don't get it, do you, Williworm?
> >
> > Your actions mark you as a coward _independent_ of what anyone else has done.
>
> No, Brown, you don't get it. If I ever decide to formally announce my true identity,
> it will be if and when I damn well decide to do it, not when you and your Nizkook
> buddies demand. Your hypocritical demands mean absolutely nothing to me. The only
> reason I stayed with this thread was I saw an opportunity to show people just what a
> blowhard and hypocrite that your buddy McVay is, and all of you for that matter.
> What you think of me personally or my Internet handle doesn't mean diddly squat to
> me.
>
> --
> Regards,
> ipm

And you have!!

Ed Kadach

Ed Kadach

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
ipm wrote:

> Sara Salzman wrote:

> > in the
> > dishing out

> > >Boy, you're really excited.
> > >
> > >Personally, I have nothing whatsoever to do with Ernst Zundel. I am not a
> > >financial supporter of Zundel. I have no personal contact with him at all.
> > >
> > >He and I are two totally separate persons. We're not even ideologically
> > aligned.
> > >He's a revisonist. I'm a racial separatist.
> > >
> > *hehe*
> >
> > That's a good line!
>
> Its no "line." I support the National Alliance only.
>
> McVay needed a long-overdue lesson on respect for people's privacy and I had an
> opportunity to be the teacher.
>
> --
> Regards,
> ipm

A job well done in teaching him a lesson. You're an excellent
teacher but Kenny is a poor student. As a 'shabbas goy' Ken
only understands what his puppetmasters instruct him to think
and believe. At 60 years of age, Ken I fear is beyond hope
and with his end approaching he will only be remembered as a
'race traitor'.

Racialist regards,
Ed Kadach

Ed Kadach

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
Philip Mathews wrote:

> In >Message-id: <381A59FD...@usaor.net>
>
> > ipm i...@usaor.net wrote

> >Sara Salzman wrote:

> >> Which puts you in a crowd of one.
> >>
> >> Most everyone else here thinks you're a slimy, Nazi-loving racist.
> >
> >What else would a bunch of Nizkorites think? The day you people start liking
> >me is that day I better do some serious self-reflection.
>
> The day you do some serious reflection is the day you stick a pistol in your
> mouth.
>
> Philip Mathews

And you no doubt have it stuck up your rectum.

Regards,
Ed Kadach

Fledgist

Oct 31, 1999, 2:00:00 AM10/31/99

>Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
>
>> In article <Orac2001-301...@1cust26.tnt1.princeton.nj.da.uu.net>,
>> Orac <Orac...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> >OK, you claim there's a difference between Holocaust revisionists and
>> >white racists like yourself. Let's ask a simple question, shall we? Do you
>> >or do you not accept that the Germans intentionally tried to exterminate
>> >Jewry in Europe, killing several million by various means? A simple yes or
>> >no will suffice, with an explanation allowed ONLY if you answer yes or no.
>>
>> Mr. Scott is a Holocaust denier, as a quick perusal of his earlier
>> vomitus will attest - See his 1996 Usenet articles, for instance, via
>> http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/scott.william/1996:
>
>Kenny, if it weren't for the holocaust, you still be back at that gas station
>pumping gas. I know that thought is always lurking in the back of your mind.

And what if he pumped gas? (Though he was the manager, not the attendant, so I
doubt he did.) You appear to have contempt for honest work.
Fragano Ledgister
(Fled...@aol.com)
Dawn over the dark sea brings on the sun;
She leans across the hilltop: see, the light!

Artiq

Oct 31, 1999, 2:00:00 AM10/31/99
RockyMtnCougar <mlionN...@rmi.net.invalid> wrote:

>In article <382d6290.116589201@news-server>, A...@r.tiq (Artiq) wrote:
>> Lou Minattiâ„¢ <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> According to the Canadian Jewish News
>> The ADL is asking a half million to sell Nizor.
>
>Matt Giwer, post your proof that the Canadian Jewish News said that the
>ADL is asking a half million to sell Nizkor.

That you are ignorant does not change facts.

ipm

Oct 31, 1999, 2:00:00 AM10/31/99
Ed Kadach wrote:

> ipm wrote:
>
> > McVay needed a long-overdue lesson on respect for people's privacy and I had an
> > opportunity to be the teacher.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > ipm
>
> A job well done in teaching him a lesson. You're an excellent
> teacher but Kenny is a poor student.

Thanks, it took a little effort and I had to suffer some abuse, but I believe this
example of McVay's shameless hypocrisy will stand forever. Its one thing to have many
isolated and various examples spread over months and years, but I think this one example
is so obvious that anyone should be convinced.

> As a 'shabbas goy' Ken
> only understands what his puppetmasters instruct him to think
> and believe. At 60 years of age, Ken I fear is beyond hope
> and with his end approaching he will only be remembered as a
> 'race traitor'.

Yes, I think you're right. But, IMO, even if McVay were to have a miraculous conversion
to our side, would we want him? I wouldbn't. I think his basic personality is pretty
much cast in stone and a mere ideological switch wouldn't alter that. He'd still be a
mean, petty, arrogant, and obnoxious man. I know I wouldn't want him acting as any
representative for the racialist cause. Better for us that he's working for the Jews.

Pgroff

Oct 31, 1999, 2:00:00 AM10/31/99
On Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:06:16 -0600, Ed Kadach <edd...@connect.ab.ca>
wrote:

>"xenophone",

Oh no, not the xenophone card, please don't play that one. The pain,
the pain.

Philip Mathews

Oct 31, 1999, 2:00:00 AM10/31/99
In >Message-id: <381B17...@connect.ab.ca>

>Ed Kadach edd...@connect.ab.ca wrote:

No Eddie, that's what you do with it _before_ you put it in your mouth.

Now go wash the trailer.

Regards to a racist,

Philip Mathews

"Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing
knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant
than would take even a little trouble to acquire it." Samuel Johnson

It is loading more messages.