SARA SALZMAN'S FISTING EXPERTISE HELPS HER WIN MISS CHEESEBURGER 2005

1 view

Thrasher Remailer

May 29, 2005, 5:20:37 AM5/29/05
(Aurora, Colorado) Sara Salzman wins cheeseburger eating contest by a narrow margin. A local
fast food enterprise offered a years supply of cheeseburgers to the lucky person who consumes
the most cheeseburgers in one hour. Ms. Salzman _aced out_ the majority of her competitors
by the 45 minute mark but at 50 minutes she couldn't ingest another cheeseburger and she chose
instead to start fisting into her vagina the amount of cheeseburgers she deemed necessary to
win.

The crowd booed and cried foul and Salzman's attorney on the spot Yale F. Edeiken pointed out
the challenge was to _consume_ cheeseburgers and not specifically to eat the cheeseburgers.
Attorney Edeiken maintained Tampons are _consumed_ as consumer products and most certainly Tampons
aren't eaten. Edeiken claimed whether Sara shoved the fat burgers down her throat or up her vagina
made no difference in the context of the cheeseburgers being _consumed_. Seeing how both Sara and
Attorney Edeiken are Jews the judges feared they would be denigrated as jew haters and anti-semites
if they enforced the implied rule that consumption meant ingestion of their product so they allowed
Ms. Salzman to continue fisting cheeseburgers into her now swollen pudendum or pussy for the less
educated.

At 59 minutes and 45 seconds Ms. Salzman and her opponent were neck and neck and Ms. Salzman with
a pussy full of cheeseburgers and room for no more pulled one hell of a trick in that she farted
and fisted the winning cheeseburger up her anus which this intrepid commentator calls a whirlwind
finish. Upon being announced the winner Ms. Salzman broke wind and her fat pimpled ass spewed undigested
cheeseburger all over the podium much to the disgust of all viewing the event. Ms. Salzman also was
awarded the 1st Place Ribbons for being MISS GROSSLY OBESE&UGLY 2005.

PHOTO RELATED TO STORY TEXT: http://www.ihr.org/webpics/SaraSalzman3.jpg

Xakob

May 29, 2005, 8:47:20 AM5/29/05
On 29 May 2005 09:20:37 -0000, Thrasher Remailer
<thra...@reece.net.au> wrote:

Great Stuff Thrasher !!! :)

Sandy McRoberts

May 29, 2005, 3:57:25 PM5/29/05
BECAUSE IT'S A FEDERAL CRIME TO PUT HOTDOGS INTO ONE"S ANUS, so she did it
in the front opening

Joe Bruno

May 29, 2005, 9:11:58 PM5/29/05

Sandy McRoberts wrote:
> BECAUSE IT'S A FEDERAL CRIME TO PUT HOTDOGS INTO ONE"S ANUS,

I guess that means you can't eat a hot dog.

Joe Bruno

May 29, 2005, 9:14:26 PM5/29/05

Thrasher Remailer wrote:
> ://www.ihr.org/webpics/SaraSalzman3.jpg

You're the last person on Earth to call her fat. I heard you're a
stand-in for the Goodyear blimp, Fatboy.

James Fenimoore

May 30, 2005, 4:52:03 PM5/30/05
In article <F8pme.146$rL...@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com>, toomu...@no.org
says...

>BECAUSE IT'S A FEDERAL CRIME TO PUT HOTDOGS INTO ONE"S ANUS, so she did it
>in the front opening

It wasn't hotdogs she was stuffing but doublemeat cheeseburgers which
is a big difference.

The Chief Instigator

May 30, 2005, 6:43:24 PM5/30/05
fenim...@hotmail.com (James Fenimoore) writes:

[*flush*]

You're not fooling anyone saner than you with your sockpuppets, Fatbury.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (soon to be TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

Joe Bruno

May 30, 2005, 9:03:49 PM5/30/05

The Chief Instigator wrote:
> fenim...@hotmail.com (James Fenimoore) writes:
>
> [*flush*]
>
> You're not fooling anyone saner than you with your sockpuppets, Fatbury.

Most of the psychos who escape from the Funny Farm go through a hole in
the fence 6 feet in diameter. Fatboy needs a forklift to do it.

The Chief Instigator

May 30, 2005, 11:10:31 PM5/30/05
"Joe Bruno" <br...@indystart.com> writes:

>> [*flush*]

...and one of those mountainside excavators, as well.

Joe Bruno

May 30, 2005, 11:59:09 PM5/30/05

The Chief Instigator wrote:
> "Joe Bruno" <br...@indystart.com> writes:
>
> >The Chief Instigator wrote:
> >> fenim...@hotmail.com (James Fenimoore) writes:
>
> >> [*flush*]
>
> >> You're not fooling anyone saner than you with your sockpuppets, Fatbury.
>
> >Most of the psychos who escape from the Funny Farm go through a hole in
> >the fence 6 feet in diameter. Fatboy needs a forklift to do it.
>
> ...and one of those mountainside excavators, as well.
>
> --

One time El Blobbo fell off the forks and caused a tremor which
measured 9.0
on the Richter scale.

James Fenimoore

May 31, 2005, 12:00:01 AM5/31/05
In article <szkwtpg...@eris.io.com>, pat...@io.com says...

>fenim...@hotmail.com (James Fenimoore) writes:
>
>[*flush*]
>
>You're not fooling anyone saner than you with your sockpuppets, Fatbury.

Sockpuppets? Fatbury? I know who you are trying to insult and as you know
I live in Austin and not the wee little town the object of your endless insults
lives in. I wish I could find some figures on the quantity of cheeseburgers
actually ingested versus those fisted vaginally. I know one cheeseburger went
up the can. I am a stickler for detail and I would like to know.

The Chief Instigator

May 31, 2005, 1:00:21 AM5/31/05
fenim...@hotmail.com (James Fenimoore) writes:

>In article <szkwtpg...@eris.io.com>, pat...@io.com says...

>>fenim...@hotmail.com (James Fenimoore) writes:

>>[*flush*]

>>You're not fooling anyone saner than you with your sockpuppets, Fatbury.

>Sockpuppets? Fatbury? I know who you are trying to insult and as you know I
>live in Austin and not the wee little town the object of your endless insults
>lives in. I wish I could find some figures on the quantity of cheeseburgers
>actually ingested versus those fisted vaginally. I know one cheeseburger went
>up the can. I am a stickler for detail and I would like to know.

Try posting without hiding behind an anonymous ISP. No wonder your heroes got
stuffed by the Allies sixty years ago, eh?