What the hell?

1 view

Lance Lovett

Jul 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/11/96

want to get some ideas on revenge on cars...I know some people with cars that
I would like to do some not too serious but effective things to.

Lance
lance....@swsbbs.com
/s
//
\

\\
\
\\\
/ /

D.Renee`Gauthier

Jul 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/12/96
> / /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Put ping-pong balls in the gas tank. Not too serious, but effective.
The ping-pong balls will disintegrate (eventually), but not before
wreaking a little havoc.

There's always the "hiding nasty, smelly things in the car" bit, which
seems to be pretty popular here on alt.revenge. Refer to the "revenge"
website, the correct name of which eludes me right now.

~~~~Lady Renee`~~~~

Doug & Rose Miller

Jul 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/14/96

"D.Renee`Gauthier" <tgau...@earthlink.net> wrote:
+Lance Lovett wrote:
+>
+> want to get some ideas on revenge on cars...I know some people with cars that
+> I would like to do some not too serious but effective things to.
+>

+Put ping-pong balls in the gas tank. Not too serious, but effective.

+Lady Renee
+
Now how do you propose inserting a ping pong ball (diameter
of approximately 1.2 inches) in the filler opening of the gas
tank (diameter approximately 0.6 inches)?

Not too serious. Not too effective either.

un...@iap.net.au

Jul 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/14/96

If you have a reduced-size openning to your tank,
try moth balls. Or even "dragon turds" those
peanut shaped polyurethane foam bits used in packing.

Uncle Brian

ramses_ii

Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96

Wait 'til he's sitting in his car then pour a bucket of gasoline in the window and light it.
******************************************JUST KIDDING HAHAHAHAHA*****************************************
Seriously, take a peed around this group-you shoul find plenty of good ideas-have fun
Ramses II ;-)

Alan Scott

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

On Sun, 14 Jul 1996 17:46:58 GMT, un...@iap.net.au wrote:

>>Now how do you propose inserting a ping pong ball (diameter
>>of approximately 1.2 inches) in the filler opening of the gas
>>tank (diameter approximately 0.6 inches)?
>
>>Not too serious. Not too effective either.
>

>If you have a reduced-size openning to your tank,
>try moth balls. Or even "dragon turds" those
>peanut shaped polyurethane foam bits used in packing.
>
>Uncle Brian

uhhh..heh heh heh, you said balls.
moth balls in the gas tank as revenge? as any oldtime drag racer
knows, moth balls are a cheap octane booster...

Black Wulf

PS hey tipsy, BLOW ME!