Re:Far better honest like Ayoob than crooked like Chung!!!

Virgil

Nov 24, 2012, 1:42:20 AM11/24/12
In article
<90c21e89-3733-4f1a...@p17g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.

Virgil

Nov 25, 2012, 9:22:45 PM11/25/12

Virgil

Nov 26, 2012, 2:44:03 AM11/26/12
In article
<4ab73668-8d6d-4062...@q5g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

Those, like Chung, who oppose Keith Ayoob's attempts to improve the
education of children are servants of Evil.

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to morning classes.

[...]

out of control in classes than properly breakfasted and prper students.

Virgil

Nov 26, 2012, 2:45:14 AM11/26/12
In article
<dc04ade1-46e7-47eb...@a6g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and

Happy Oyster

Nov 27, 2012, 7:27:28 AM11/27/12

Virgil

Nov 27, 2012, 10:34:13 PM11/27/12
In article
<f1941446-dc7c-42c0...@q5g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

Hungry children in classes don't learn, nor allow others in those
classes to do so.

[...]

Stop hunger now

Nov 28, 2012, 5:13:33 AM11/28/12
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" said:

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me the
most, are actual Christians".
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger