COMPLETELY FALSE are ALL 'scientology "O.T."' and ALL 'freezone' "Upper Level Data" as offered by l. ron hubbard and by his hypnotized tool bill robertson

Leonardo Been

Feb 15, 2004, 3:32:31 AM2/15/04
ALL 'scientology "O.T."' And ALL 'freezone' "Upper Level Data" Are
Completely False

ALL 'scientology "O.T."' and ALL 'freezone' "Upper Level Data" are
completely false about the spiritual past and condition and nature
of Man (of you and others)

as offered by l. ron hubbard and 'scientology;' and in the
'scientology Freezone' by his hypnotized tool bill robertson
and by other hypnotized tools,

whether they be themselves of kind, or of malicious
disposition.

There is no such thing at all as a 'thetan' as l. ron hubbard
describes it, and there is no truth at all in the "data" about it,
nor is there any truth in the "history" or "Whole Time Track" or
"cosmology" given by l. ron hubbard or offered by his hypnotized
tools.

Also l. ron hubbard's 'History of Man' or l. ron hubbard's 'Whole
Track' (Space opera, Time Track etc.) data, ARE COMPLETELY FALSE
and

solely intended to prevent others, not only from finding out
about their own spiritual nature, but especially to prevent
them from finding out about the nature and past of l. ron
hubbard himself.

The ideas offered (or rather - an informed and knowledgeable person
would say - not offered) by l. ron hubbard, about space, time,
energy and matter, and about the nature and history of the cosmos,
ARE COMPLETELY AND INTENTIONALLY FALSE - as you can expect from a
person with the character of l. ron hubbard.

There are others who are similar in character to l. ron hubbard,
and there are, as mentioned, those who are fully hypnotized
by l. ron hubbard.

So much for the intelligence of the 'vampire' Tom Cruise,
the 'vulgar' Jenna Elfman, and the 'vacant' John Travolta.

You may understand, that I do not find it currently the most
productive thing to do, to show you in some more detail what any
other inquisitive and not-too-hypnotized, but caring person can
find out

by applying the Trinity of Science* to it.

This message is solely to remove the main confusion that has been
introduced, also publicly again, now.

The main and maybe only reason you listen to a Criminal
Mind like l. ron hubbard, is

to find out the nature of his crimes and how he is
committing them, and maybe about how he has
committed them in the past, and how he intends to
commit them in the future.

Another reason, which in my case is of course rather the main reason,
is to remove from him and return to the rightful owners,

the Life Energy that l. ron hubbard took from others, and which
he used to impersonate and to have the force and charisma etc.

that an imposter needs to be believed at all. **

By using the Trinity of Science, you can find out the truth, and
assist.

Leonardo etc. Been
'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30
_________
Footnotes:

* 'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty (Version 2.1)
{HRI 20030307-pi-1-V2.1}' (7 March 2003 - V2.1 on 17 October 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0310180348.7cf1b6f5%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
message ID: <3b6f518d.0310180348.7cf1b6f5%40posting.google.com>

** 'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing it' (20 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0212221504.60a0655c%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
message ID: <3b6f518d.0212221504.60a0655c%40posting.google.com>

Copyright 2004 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it,)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Spring

Feb 15, 2004, 4:14:11 AM2/15/04
In article <989886.040215...@posting.google.com>

plato...@yahoo.com (Leonardo Been) wrote:

> ALL 'scientology "O.T."' And ALL 'freezone' "Upper Level Data" Are
> Completely False

> Copyright 2004 by Koos Nolst Trenite - Loser

Flush!

Neo_NL

Feb 15, 2004, 5:53:39 AM2/15/04

"Leonardo Been" <plato...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht