Examining Irrational Atheist Culture - Hate Filled Venom at Easter

fasgnadh

Apr 8, 2009, 9:50:46 PM4/8/09

There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
culture, the sort of humour that is based on pulling the
chair out from under someone sitting down, puling the wings
of butterflies.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/SRFIJBheq_I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Ay8c7EHSl8o/s400/santas_grave.jpg

Not satisfied with their own unhappiness,
they seek to inflict it on others. They have chosen
the most trivial subset of empty Nihilism to believe in,
and thus have nothing positive to offer, but their spiritual
vacuum is not passive, but increasingly overt and aggressive..
like a black hole, sucking meaning and pleasure from life,
and they sense their sad state and so have to try and
rationalise their unhappiness;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17456?context=latest

Atheist Dogma serves to Rationalise their own misery and despair

First, as in any fact based, rational analysis, let us look
at some examples.. not the criticisms of theists, but the
cultural artifacts of atheists themselves;

It is Passover for Jews and Easter for Christians
and while I am neither Christian or Jew, I can observe that
the modern neo-Nazis are more constrained in their overt
anti-semitism (afraid they will get their arses kicked again,
as when the 1000 Year Retch was a pile of smouldering rubble in
less than a decade) the hate-filled propaganda directed at
Christians proceeds unabated;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/happyeasteregg-1

Now most of us know the story of Jesus, and the various
interpretations of it's meaning, but have you ever seen
a more tasteless and peurile representation than the
adolescent nonsense which amuses atheists?

It is just plain Gibberish, wrong in so many ways.

First, Christ has nothing to do with Chocolate eggs,
which the commercial interests he turned out of the
Jewish Temple, promote months before Easter.

The Golden Calf has always competed with genuine religion,
but, unlike the ignorant atheists, most Christians seem quite
able to seperate the important message of Easter from a bit
of chocolate for the Kids, and the associated multi-million
dollar industry, diabetes and obesity.

I prefer Ramadan and Lent. In a consumer culture, a short respite
from consumerism is beneficial. Ultimately the best preventative
for the diseases of excess is some self control, and quiet reflection
on how we are driven by, or control, our wants and needs is as
essential pr-condition for mental and physical health.

While Christians, who are not as dogmatic and doctrinaire
as these atheist propagandists, are generally quite tolerant
and do not try and ban Chocolate Bunnies and Eggs, the
dog-in-the manger atheists are quite happy to produce images
which offend not only Christians, but other decent folk, and
even children, who continue to be the objects of forced atheist
indoctrination, though not on the scale of the USSR and Mao's
China;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:1652?context=latest

Most shocking is the attempt by atheists to re-crucify Christ.

He represented a threat to bigots 2000 years ago and they
invented a lie, trumped up charges, to kill him.
Now atheists, revealing their incoherent rage that Jesus
still exerts incredible influence which thay can never achieve,
attempt to once again crucify him with a Big LIE!

Such bitter and savage fabrication is a measure of the desperate,
hysterical hate which consumes atheists.

But this cartoon is also a classic case of how little atheists
have to offer, even in their intended aim of social critique.
They not only misrepresent the relationship between Jesus and
the Chocolate industry, they portray the priesthood as the greedy
beneficiaries, not the multinational Corporations who actually
drive the profit making Idol, distracting from the True Message.

What we have in this dishonest atheist artifact is nothing but crude,
hate filled propaganda of distortion and deceit.

Times have not changed much for atheists since Pravda polemics.

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8297?context=latest
http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/photo/search?q=che
http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=9#
http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=8
http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=467
http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

Athei-commo's are typically adolescent wankers

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8296?context=latest

Atheist Holocaust deniers still celebrate mass murdering atheist tyrants;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8294?context=latest
http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8293?context=latest
http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8292?context=latest
http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8291?context=latest

Jung was right

--

"Among all my patients in the second half of life, that is, over
thirty-five, there has not been one whose problem in the last

-Carl G. Jung Modern Man in Search of a Soul

raven1

Apr 9, 2009, 1:12:18 AM4/9/09
On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 01:50:46 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
>culture

No colder or more repulsive than what the civilized world saw on 9/11.

Go blow yourself up in a marketplace already. You're disgusting. You
blame atheism for the atrocities of Communists, and absolve Islam for
the atrocities that Muslims commit, without seeing the logical
disconnect in your positions.

fasgnadh

Apr 9, 2009, 2:54:08 AM4/9/09
raven1 wrote:

> fasgnadh wrote:
>>
>> There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
>> culture, the sort of humour that is based on pulling the
>> chair out from under someone sitting down, puling the wings
>> of butterflies.
>>

>> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/SRFIJBheq_I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Ay8c7EHSl8o/s400/santas_grave.jpg
>

> No colder or more repulsive than what the civilized world saw on 9/11.

No colder than the 40,000,000 victims of the atheist tyrannies, if you
want to ignore the CURRENT SUBJECT and try and DIVERT to something
IRRELEVANT to the present issue!

But thanks for the demonstration that when confronted with one
behaviour which you cannot defend, you simply point to another,
like a child caught fighting in the schoolground and point squealing
"But 'e did summmit worse!" What a moral MAGGOT!

Heres the deal, fuckwit.. I have CONDEMNED Islamofascist violence,
Athsit violence and footbal violence.. you refuse to condemn
the one which all you atheist holocaust deniers conveniently ignore'

Here's your chance to condemn the terror torture and mass murder
of every atheist tyrant in every atheist regime:

Instead we get this compete AVOIDANCE of all the documented
FACT about CURRENT Atheist culture and your piss weak
attempt to SNIP IT ALL and try and change the subject!

WEAK, DISHONEST AND PATHETIC.

Next step for atheist 'Debate': Killfile and Komplain
endlessly to Komrades how you won by sticking your head up your arse! !

B^D

>> Not satisfied with their own unhappiness,
>> they seek to inflict it on others. They have chosen
>> the most trivial subset of empty Nihilism to believe in,
>> and thus have nothing positive to offer, but their spiritual
>> vacuum is not passive, but increasingly overt and aggressive..
>> like a black hole, sucking meaning and pleasure from life,
>> and they sense their sad state and so have to try and
>> rationalise their unhappiness;
>>

>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17456?context=latest
>>
>> Atheist Dogma serves to Rationalise their own misery and despair
>>
>> First, as in any fact based, rational analysis, let us look
>> at some examples.. not the criticisms of theists, but the
>> cultural artifacts of atheists themselves;

Note the difference in methodology.. I present evidence
supporting each point.. ravin' snips ALL the facts, he cannot dispute
the truth, but he does not replace it with ANY facts of his own,
he simply lies and misrepresents. He cannot show ANY
comments by me which support his lies! B^]

So i have used the words and ideas of CURRENT ATHEISTS to reveal
their use of Propaganda, in exactly the same way that Pravda
employed it.

There is little difference between Nazi cartoons denigrating Jews
and CONTEMPORARY ATHEIST CARTOONS DENIGRATING THEISTS! 8^o

They are DESIGNED to be offensive, not true!

>> What we have in this dishonest atheist artifact is nothing but crude,
>> hate filled propaganda of distortion and deceit.

But the links between the real atheists of the past and the
current crop of weak moral defectives and D-grade intellects
is stronger than style and methodology.. they OPENLY IDENTIFY
AND PROMOTE the vicious tyrants of their atheist History..

they do not condemn and dissociate from the Red terror, they
flaunt it with PRIDE;

>> Times have not changed much for atheists since Pravda polemics.
>>
>> "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
>> -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>>
>> "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
>> - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>>
>> "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
>> - Lenin
>>

>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8297?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/photo/search?q=che
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=9#
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=8
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=467
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>>
>> Athei-commo's are typically adolescent wankers
>>
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8296?context=latest
>>
>> Atheist Holocaust deniers still celebrate mass murdering atheist tyrants;
>>
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8294?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8293?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8292?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8291?context=latest
>>

> Go blow yourself up in a marketplace already.

Why, I don't share your atheist despair, nor the historical
propensity for Islamofascist, or the MUCH GREATER, Atheist
violence and crimes against humanity!

> You're disgusting.

You find me disgusting for revealing the truth about MODERN atheist
adoration of ATHEIST TYRANNY AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, but are not
troubled by those complicit atheist thugs!

Fine.. then i have a rational and just basis for treating you as one of
them!

NOTE WELL.. it is not your mere membership of the category 'atheist'
which earns condemnation (that merely indicates a low IQ, aversion to
reaqlity and lack of imagination in choosing an ineffectual dogma) it is
your WORDS AND ACTIONS than makes you a bona fide Atheist Holocaust denier.

Now, show what I have said that is untrue in the post above,
most of it is atheist content, and I agree THAT is disgusting,
but I merely cite it to show how disgusting it is, I do not endorse
it, but explicitly condemn it! B^p

When will you, Tovarish?

> You blame atheism for the atrocities of Communists,

No, *Lenin* acknowledged the link and the atrocities
are apparent to everyone.

THOSE atheists are responsible for those atrocities,
you are responsible for being a vile atheist holocaust
denier, for pretending it didn't happen, and for
snipping all the evidence that atheists CONTINUE
To SUPPORT THE ATHEIST MASS MURDERERS!!!

That's what makes you different from the Muslims,
their spokespeople, and communities have REPEATEDLY
condemned terrorism as against the Qur'an,

wherea here we have atheists celebrating ATHEIST
MASS MURDERS, and claiming that theist societies
like the USA and Australia are WORSE than Pol Pot,
and Mao's tyranny!

Go fuck yourself, you LYING ATHEIST HYPOCRITE!

> and absolve Islam for the atrocities that Muslims commit,

Bulshit I join The Council of Islamic groups in Australia
in condemning Terrorism by people claiming to be Muslims.

As the Qur'an SPECIFICALLY condemnes murder, I
agree that those committing such crimes are in BREACH
of Islamic teaching.

What is there in 'Atheist teaching' that explicitly proves
Lenin was not an atheist when he instituted the Red Terror.

Where is your condemnation of those atheist crimes by EVERY
ATHEIST REGIME IN HISTORY...

and why are you all complicit in accept the ongoing atheist
propagation of athei-communist mass murderers and their
vile doctrines!?

You seek to misrepresent my position despite the EVIDENCE
that i condemn ALL Violence and you REFUSE to acknowledge
the disaster that was EVERY historical atheist regime
and refusing to distance yourself from those who continue
to worship mass murdering criminal atheists...

> without seeing the logical disconnect

because you always SNIP THE FACTS which I have replaced
to demolish your lies and feeble abandonment of the truth.

fasgnadh

Apr 9, 2009, 3:12:49 AM4/9/09
Richo wrote:
> As promised:

A well documented, rational discourse on atheism using
the words and actions of atheists as evidence.

And how many facts did the army of atheists show to be untrue?

8^0 ZERO

Well, how many arguments BASED on those facts did they LOGICALLY and
RATIONALLY DISPUTE AND DEBATE????

8^o ZERO

Well which of my conclusions, based on the Logical argument and the
facts supporting it, did they even question????

8^o ZERO.

So what is left for atheists to do in response?

1. Snip all the facts - done

2, Ignore all the rational argument - done

3. Show they are unable to dispute the conclusions - complete

4. Engage in mindless ad hom and abuse, like any dogmatic cult;

> More hate filled venom

And that completes the response from Atheist Central!

All that atheist material provided

> from Fagsnads.

and they cannot explain, or defend ANY OF IT..

> No thanks - I don't come here for abuse.

Well, it is all ATHEIST abuse, as I have shown..

and you are merely continuing it, but even more
witlessly than the other atheists documented!

> I come for news and discussion

No you snipped it all, you seem to be ASHAMED of atheist
culture!

YOu cut and ran, as you ALWAYS do!

> and sometimes a good argument.

You wouldn't know one if it bit you on your arse.

Al you can deal with is finding some low IQ fundie
who wanders in here and PACK RAPING THEM

Now I have shown what WEAK INTELLECTS you all are.

I am the boy who speaks the truth that shatters
the poisonous polemic and delusions of alt.atheism;

"The COMMISSAR HAS NO CLOTHES!" B^]

> How long is since anyone had a decent argument on the newsgroups?

You just haven't been able to WIN ONE!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!

Your idea of an 'argument' is to gather with four or five
other atheists and feed each others WEAK EGOS! pffffft!

It's like watching three year olds!

> I am thinking about 6 to 8 years.

Then you must be a bigger fool than you appear to be!

8 years in a Discussion group without any rational discourse! 8^o

Says a LOT about your fellow ATHEISTS! B^D

Why don't you get a LIFE!?

Jung was right!

Frank Galikanokus

Apr 9, 2009, 1:10:23 PM4/9/09
fasgnadh wrote:

> There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
> culture,

How dare you jesus freaks try and take over our Pagan Vernal Equinox
celebrations!

We were here long before your crucified jew death cult.

JAM

Frank Galikanokus

Apr 9, 2009, 1:29:34 PM4/9/09
fasgnadh wrote:

I don't know of any atheist regimes. could you be more specific.

I condemn the terror, torture and mass murder of all governments,
priests, potentates and religious and non religious cults.

JAM

Immortalist

Apr 9, 2009, 2:23:40 PM4/9/09
On Apr 8, 6:50 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
> culture, the sort of humour that is based on pulling the
> chair out from under someone sitting down, puling the wings
> of butterflies.

Not at all, atheists are just people who exercise their choices, they
choose not to believe in a bunch of weak myths and superstitions.

> Not satisfied with their own unhappiness,

Not at all, many atheists are happy and some more happy than knee
crawling Christians.

> they seek to inflict it on others. They have chosen
> the most trivial subset of empty Nihilism to believe in,

...The philosophy of Humanism represents a specific and forthright
view of the universe, the nature of human beings, and the treatment of
human problems. It is a philosophy of joyous service for the greater
good of all humanity in this natural world and advocating the methods
of reason, science, and democracy.

It does not try to appeal to intellectuals by laying claim to great
originality, or to the multitude by promising the easy fulfillment of
human desires either upon this earth or in some supernatural dream
world. But Humanism does make room for the various aspects of human
nature.

Humanism is a many-faceted philosophy, congenial to this modern age,
yet fully aware of the lessons of history and the richness of the
philosophic tradition. Its task is to organize into a consistent and
intelligible whole the chief elements of philosophic truth and to make
that synthesis a powerful force and reality in the minds and actions
of living persons.

Humanism is the viewpoint that people have but one life to lead and
should make the most of it in terms of creative work and happiness;
that human happiness is its own justification and requires no sanction
or support from supernatural sources; that in any case the
supernatural, usually conceived of in the form of heavenly gods or
immortal heavens, does not exist; and that human beings, using their
own intelligence and cooperating liberally with one another, can build
an enduring citadel of peace and beauty upon this earth.

Human reason and human efforts are our best and, indeed, only hope;
our refusal to recognize this point is one of the chief causes of our
many human failures throughout history. The Christian West has been
confused and corrupted for almost 2,000 years by the idea so
succinctly expressed by St. Augustine, "Cursed is everyone who places
his hope in man."....

Ten central propositions:

(1) Humanism believes in a naturalistic metaphysics or attitude toward
the universe that considers all forms of the supernatural as myth; and
that regards Nature as the totality of being and as a constantly
changing system of matter and energy which exists independently of any
mind or con-sciousness.

(2) Humanism, drawing especially upon the laws and facts of science,
believes that we human beings are an evolutionary product of the
Nature of which we are a part; that the mind is indivisibly conjoined
with the functioning of the brain; and that as an inseparable unity of
body and personal-ity we can have no conscious survival after death.

(3) Humanism, having its ultimate faith in humankind, believes that
human beings possess the power or potentiality of solving their own
problems, through reliance primarily upon reason and scientific method
applied with courage and vision.

(4) Humanism, in opposition to all theories of universal determinism,
fatalism, or predestination, believes that human beings, while
conditioned by the past, possess genuine freedom of creative choice
and action, and are, within certain objective limits, the shapers of
their own destiny.

(5) Humanism believes in an ethics or morality that grounds all human
values in this-earthly experiences and re-lationships and that holds
as its highest goal the this-worldly happiness, freedom, and progress
economic, cultural, and ethical— of all humankind, irrespective of
nation, race, or re-ligion.

(6) Humanism believes that the individual attains the good life by
harmoniously combining personal satisfactions and continuous self-
development with significant work and other activities that contribute
to the welfare of the community.

(7) Humanism believes in the widest possible devel-opment of art and
the awareness of beauty, including the ap-preciation of Nature's
loveliness and splendor, so that the aesthetic experience may become a
pervasive reality in the lives of all people.

(8) Humanism believes in a far-reaching social program that stands for
the establishment throughout the world of democracy, peace, and a high
standard of living on the foundations of a flourishing economic order,
both national and international.

(9) Humanism believes in the complete social implementation of reason
and scientific method; and thereby in democratic procedures, and
parliamentary government, with full freedom of expression and civil
liberties, throughout all areas of economic, political, and cultural
life.

(10) Humanism, in accordance with scientific method, believes in the
unending questioning of basic assumptions and convictions, including
its own. Humanism is not a new dogma, but is a developing philosophy
ever open to experi-mental testing, newly discovered facts, and more
rigorous reasoning.

I think that these ten points embody Humanism in its most acceptable
modern form. This philosophy can be more explicitly characterized as
scientific Humanism, secular Humanism, naturalistic Humanism, or
democratic Humanism, depending on the emphasis that one wishes to
give.

The Philosophy of Humanism - by Corliss Lamont
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0931779073/qid=1096132637/
http://www.google.com/search?q=Philosophy+of+Humanism+Corliss+Lamont
http://www.humanists.org/index.htm

> and thus have nothing positive to offer, but their spiritual
> vacuum is not passive, but increasingly overt and aggressive..
> like a black hole, sucking meaning and pleasure from life,
> and they sense their sad state and so have to try and
> rationalise their unhappiness;

Sounds more like what you religion makes you feel like when you
consider some science.

> Atheist Dogma serves to Rationalise their own misery and despair

How?

> First, as in any fact based, rational analysis, let us look
> at some examples.. not the criticisms of theists, but the
> cultural artifacts of atheists themselves;

Evolutionary theory will be fine for me, always blasts this god shit
right out of the way in a humerous way.

> It is Passover for Jews and Easter for Christians
> and while I am neither Christian or Jew, I can observe that
> the modern neo-Nazis are more constrained in their overt
> anti-semitism (afraid they will get their arses kicked again,
> as when the 1000 Year Retch was a pile of smouldering rubble in
> less than a decade) the hate-filled propaganda directed at
> Christians proceeds unabated;
>

> Now most of us know the story of Jesus, and the various
> interpretations of it's meaning, but have you ever seen
> a more tasteless and peurile representation than the
> adolescent nonsense which amuses atheists?

Ya like this one, man;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnq7N6X4x84

> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8297?context=latesthttp://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/photo/search?q=chehttp://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=9#http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=8http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=467http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

> Athei-commo's are typically adolescent wankers
>

> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latesthttp://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8296?context=latest

> Atheist Holocaust deniers still celebrate mass murdering atheist tyrants;
>

> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8294?context=latesthttp://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8293?context=latesthttp://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8292?context=latesthttp://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8291?context=latest

> Jung was right
>
> --
>
> "Among all my patients in the second half of life, that is, over
> thirty-five, there has not been one whose problem in the last
> resort was not that of finding a religious outlook on life.
> It is safe to say that every one of them fell ill because
> he had lost that which the living religions of every age
> have given their followers, and none of them has really
> been healed who did not regain his religious outlook."
>
> -Carl G. Jung Modern Man in Search of a Soul

After reading all that I dislike the Christian myth more. Dont like
it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKj6Iz9_BMM

Don H

Apr 9, 2009, 3:09:10 PM4/9/09
"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

# What is "fasgnadh" 's basic argument?
All atheists are evil, thus atheism is untrue.
It is somewhat the logical trend philosopher David Hume observed, when
he claimed that religious arguments drift from what IS to what OUGHT to be -
from which the Naturalistic Fallacy was born.
However, not all atheists are evil, just as not all Christians, for
example, are evil - some actually do good works. Not all are clerical
fascists.
But most wars in the modern world are between rival tribes of religious
fanatics, whether it be Jews versus Palestinians, Singalese versus Tamils,
or Hindus versus Pakistanis.
And this is because religion is based on the Ancestral Tribal Leader
(now elevated to divine status), and we feel happiest if we think Big Daddy
will take care of us.
Belief in a Father-figure may be infantile, and morality (being social)
doesn't really need Him, but many folk feel more secure if He is around.
We now have Easter, a celebration named after a pagan goddess, and in
which God was so annoyed with his own handiwork (us) that he sent his only
Son to save us from God's own wrath.
You only have to repent and believe to be Saved.
It's just a pity that all those folk prior to 2009 years ago, ie. BC,
don't have that option. But either God will give blanket exemption, or
leave them in Purgatory or Limbo (sorry, the latter has been abolished, by
the Church, if not God).
Yes, folk, Religion is a serious matter, as those who mock God soon
discover from his benign followers. The last thing God has is a sense of
humour. Stern and just, yes, but only Jove was jovial - a pagan,
polytheistic, deity.
Homo Sapiens, the Mad Ape, hasn't long to go in this secular realm, and
then we'll all see if Judgement Day arrives - or we're all merely extinct.
And when we die, our gods go with us.

Smiler

Apr 9, 2009, 8:35:16 PM4/9/09

More importantly, what dogma, what misery and what despair?
The only 'misery' I have is that the deranged bastard, fagsnads, is still
posting here.

Smiler,
The godless one
a.a.# 2279

raven1

Apr 10, 2009, 12:11:11 AM4/10/09
On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 06:54:08 GMT, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>raven1 wrote:
>> fasgnadh wrote:
>>>
>>> There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
>>> culture, the sort of humour that is based on pulling the
>>> chair out from under someone sitting down, puling the wings
>>> of butterflies.
>>>

>>> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/SRFIJBheq_I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Ay8c7EHSl8o/s400/santas_grave.jpg
>>

> > No colder or more repulsive than what the civilized world saw on 9/11.
>
>No colder than the 40,000,000 victims of the atheist tyrannies, if you
>want to ignore the CURRENT SUBJECT and try and DIVERT to something
>IRRELEVANT to the present issue!

The issue is that your logically challenged brain doesn't comprehend
that your attempts to tar all atheists with the same brush for the
actions of a few are as ludicrous and logically fallacious as blaming
all Muslims for the actions of al Qaeda, or all Germans for the
Holocaust.

Come back after you've taken a class in basic logic, son. No amount of
verbal diarrhea on your part is sufficient to overcome the fact that
your arguments are riddled with logical fallacies. Again, here's what
you're saying, in the form of a syllogism:

P1: Communists are atheists
P2: Communists committed atrocities
C: Atheism and atheists are bad

(or, alternately, one could posit, just as fallaciously:
P1: Al Qaeda are Muslims
P2: Al Qaeda committed atrocities
C: Islam and Muslims are bad).

If you honestly don't understand exactly why both of the above
syllogisms are fallacious, then I suggest you either take a course in
basic logic, or give up: you're out of your depth. I suspect you
actually know this, which is why you inevitably resort to hurling
insults and pulling up the same irrelevant statistics and quotes,
which no one disputes, but which don't actually support your thesis.

KStahl

Apr 10, 2009, 10:29:54 AM4/10/09

You know what? It is obviously that you are a pathetic liar. While you
try to pass yourself off as a rational man-of-the-world, you have a
deep-seated antipathy towards anyone who doesn't believe what you
believe and you top that off with intellectual snobbery and an attempt
to disguise your alignment with christianity. It is quite obvious that
no one should ever trust what you say.

No one - and I mean no one - would ever talk about "re-crucifying
Christ" without being a fundamentalist. Simply because that concept only
has any meaning except to fundamentalists.

You defeated your own arguments by being a liar.

KStahl

Apr 10, 2009, 10:34:41 AM4/10/09
Frank Galikanokus wrote:

He is a christian fundamentalist. Read back through his original
message. There are all sorts of code words and phrases that only have
meaning within fundamentalism. Fundamentalists essentially view all
non-christian beliefs as a form of atheism because those beliefs do not
acknowledge the christian concept of god. He tries to pass himself off
as disinterested in a specific religion but then forgets that he can't
use fundamentalist language to make his case if he wants to appear
neutral. You can safely disregard his opinions because he is dishonest
to the core.

Firelock

Apr 10, 2009, 10:40:29 AM4/10/09
On Apr 9, 1:10 pm, Frank Galikanokus <FrankGalikano...@nospam.net>
wrote:

I'll always recall stopping by a chat room one equinox, where
some pagans were discussing the spiritual significance to
them of the season. They started talking about the way
they would celebrate this part of the turning of the eternal
wheel. Then someone asked why someone else was
doing a spring rite during the atumnal equinox, and a serious
and somewhat nasty argument broke out...apparently some
of the pagans were in Europe and North America, and
others were in Australia. ;-)

--
Walt

mollybmolly

Apr 10, 2009, 10:56:34 AM4/10/09

What you describe would be laughable if it were not so telling. Why is
it that we cannot find words and ideas and concepts that describe the
unity of things versus this constant re-hashing of differences? We
live in one universe with one set of data available to us. There are
unanswered questions. Isn't the unknown enough to unite us? No one can
deny the unknown. What is to be gained by constant conflict? Surely
not knowledge.

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 11:43:18 AM4/10/09
Frank Galikanokus wrote:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>>
>> There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
>> culture, the sort of humour that is based on pulling the
>> chair out from under someone sitting down, puling the wings
>> of butterflies.
>>

>> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/SRFIJBheq_I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Ay8c7EHSl8o/s400/santas_grave.jpg
>>

>> Not satisfied with their own unhappiness,
>> they seek to inflict it on others. They have chosen
>> the most trivial subset of empty Nihilism to believe in,
>> and thus have nothing positive to offer, but their spiritual
>> vacuum is not passive, but increasingly overt and aggressive..
>> like a black hole, sucking meaning and pleasure from life,
>> and they sense their sad state and so have to try and
>> rationalise their unhappiness;
>>

>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17456?context=latest
>>
>> Atheist Dogma serves to Rationalise their own misery and despair
>>
>> First, as in any fact based, rational analysis, let us look
>> at some examples.. not the criticisms of theists, but the
>> cultural artifacts of atheists themselves;
>>
>> It is Passover for Jews and Easter for Christians
>> and while I am neither Christian or Jew, I can observe that
>> the modern neo-Nazis are more constrained in their overt
>> anti-semitism (afraid they will get their arses kicked again,
>> as when the 1000 Year Retch was a pile of smouldering rubble in
>> less than a decade) the hate-filled propaganda directed at
>> Christians proceeds unabated;
>
> How dare you jesus freaks

Which part of "I am neither Christian nor Jew..." do you
not understand, you witless retard?

> We were here long before your crucified jew death cult.

Which part of "I am neither Christian nor Jew..." do you
not understand, you witless retard?

Thanks for sharing your 'Hate Filled Venom'
and proving my point about "Irrational Atheist Culture".

--

Subject: AQOTM fraud is a clear Breach of AQOTM RULES!!!! 8^o
Quotemeister *nemo*toad implicated! 8^o

http://tinyurl.com/b4hemx

BwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

http://theatreinbrussels.com/ecc/images/stories/Productions/animalfarm-web.png

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 11:48:27 AM4/10/09
Don H wrote:
> "fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>> raven1 wrote:
>>>>

> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/SRFIJBheq_I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Ay8c7EHSl8o/s400/santas_grave.jpg
>> >
>> > No colder or more repulsive than what the civilized world saw on 9/11.
>>
>> No colder than the 40,000,000 victims of the atheist tyrannies, if you
>> want to ignore the CURRENT SUBJECT and try and DIVERT to something
>> IRRELEVANT to the present issue!
>>
>> But thanks for the demonstration that when confronted with one
>> behaviour which you cannot defend, you simply point to another,
>> like a child caught fighting in the schoolground and point squealing
>> "But 'e did summmit worse!" What a moral MAGGOT!
>

> # What is "fasgnadh" 's basic argument?

>> Heres the deal, fuckwit.. I have CONDEMNED Islamofascist violence,

>> Athsit violence and footbal violence.. you refuse to condemn
>> the one which all you atheist holocaust deniers conveniently ignore'
>>
>> Here's your chance to condemn the terror torture and mass murder
>> of every atheist tyrant in every atheist regime:

Unlike Don's basic argument

> All atheists are evil, thus atheism is untrue.

I have presented documented examples of atheist evil
and left it to each atheist to decide if they condemn it,
or are holocaust deniers and are complicit in it.

You have witnessed that Don chooses the latter, lending weight
to his thesis that ALL atheists (in alt.atheism) are evil.

panam...@hotmail.com

Apr 10, 2009, 11:56:13 AM4/10/09
On Apr 10, 11:43 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Frank Galikanokus wrote:
> > fasgnadh wrote:
>
> >> There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
> >> culture, the sort of humour that is based on pulling the
> >> chair out from under someone sitting down, puling the wings
> >> of butterflies.
>
> >>http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/SRFIJBheq_I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Ay8c7EH...

> >> Not satisfied with their own unhappiness,
> >> they seek to inflict it on others. They have chosen
> >> the most trivial subset of empty Nihilism to believe in,
> >> and thus have nothing positive to offer, but their spiritual
> >> vacuum is not passive, but increasingly overt and aggressive..
> >> like a black hole, sucking meaning and pleasure from life,
> >> and they sense their sad state and so have to try and
> >> rationalise their unhappiness;
>
> >>http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17456?context=latest
>
> >>  Atheist Dogma serves to Rationalise their own misery and despair
>
> >> First, as in any fact based, rational analysis, let us look
> >> at some examples..  not the criticisms of theists, but the
> >> cultural artifacts of atheists themselves;
>
> >> It is Passover for Jews and Easter for Christians
> >> and while I am neither Christian or Jew, I can observe that
> >> the modern neo-Nazis are more constrained in their overt
> >> anti-semitism (afraid they will get their arses kicked again,
> >> as when the 1000 Year Retch was a pile of smouldering rubble in
> >> less than a decade) the hate-filled propaganda directed at
> >> Christians proceeds unabated;
>
> > How dare you jesus freaks
>
> Which part of "I am neither Christian nor Jew..." do you
> not understand, you witless retard?

Who gives a shit? You're the poster boy for assisted suicide. Take the
hint.

-PF, Atl.
2015/KoBAAWA!

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 11:57:48 AM4/10/09

Irrational and baseless Abusive Overture moved to bottom of the post

> No one - and I mean no one - would ever talk about "re-crucifying
> Christ" without being a fundamentalist.

Meet the atheist fundamentalist in question

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

> Simply because that concept only has any meaning except
> to fundamentalists.

"You defeated your own arguments by being a liar."

"You know what? It is obviously(sic) that you are a pathetic liar.

While you try to pass yourself off as a rational man-of-the-world, you
have a deep-seated antipathy towards anyone who doesn't believe what you
believe and you top that off with intellectual snobbery and an attempt

to disguise your alignment with irrational Christ Killers. It is quite

obvious that no one should ever trust what you say. "

Christopher A. Lee

Apr 10, 2009, 12:03:13 PM4/10/09
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:56:13 -0700 (PDT), panam...@hotmail.com
wrote:

You left out "involuntary". I hope this helps.

>-PF, Atl.
>2015/KoBAAWA!

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 12:17:03 PM4/10/09
KStahl wrote:
> Frank Galikanokus wrote:
>
> fasgnadh wrote:
>>
>> There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
>> culture, the sort of humour that is based on pulling the
>> chair out from under someone sitting down, puling the wings
>> of butterflies.
>>

>> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/SRFIJBheq_I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Ay8c7EHSl8o/s400/santas_grave.jpg
>>

>> Not satisfied with their own unhappiness,
>> they seek to inflict it on others. They have chosen
>> the most trivial subset of empty Nihilism to believe in,
>> and thus have nothing positive to offer, but their spiritual
>> vacuum is not passive, but increasingly overt and aggressive..
>> like a black hole, sucking meaning and pleasure from life,
>> and they sense their sad state and so have to try and
>> rationalise their unhappiness;
>>

>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17456?context=latest
>>
>> Atheist Dogma serves to Rationalise their own misery and despair
>>
>> First, as in any fact based, rational analysis, let us look
>> at some examples.. not the criticisms of theists, but the
>> cultural artifacts of atheists themselves;

> He is a christian fundamentalist.

>> It is Passover for Jews and Easter for Christians
>> and while I am neither Christian or Jew,

>> What we have in this dishonest atheist artifact is nothing but crude,
>> hate filled propaganda of distortion and deceit.
>>

>> Times have not changed much for atheists since Pravda polemics.
>>
>> "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
>> -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>>
>> "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
>> - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>>
>> "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
>> - Lenin
>>

>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8297?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/photo/search?q=che
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=9#
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=8
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=467
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>>
>> Athei-commo's are typically adolescent wankers
>>
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8296?context=latest
>>
>> Atheist Holocaust deniers still celebrate mass murdering atheist
tyrants;

>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8294?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8293?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8292?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8291?context=latest
>>

>> Jung was right
>>

> Read back through his original message.

I have put it back so people can so so.

> There are all sorts of code words and phrases

talking shit or have a genuine point.

> that only have meaning within fundamentalism.

And that is why you and only you, see them.

Tell us something about your fundamentalism, which you
claim is the 'only place' where they have meaning..

otherwise we will all think you are babbling gibberish;

> Fundamentalists essentially view all
> non-christian beliefs as a form of atheism

Oh you are very stupid to do so, but then, we have seen atheists
claim that babies and other entities which 'do not have a concept
of God' are atheists.. such as monkees, amoeba used tampons
and dog shit...

So your claims seem no more stupid that other atheist fundamentalist
beliefs, like those documented above

eg;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

> because those beliefs do not
> acknowledge the christian concept of god.

But those beliefs of yours are plainly ridiculous,

Muslims and Jews worship the Same God as Christians!!!

You really are an ignorant fool to try and pass such nonsense off on us!

B^D

Let me show you why the fundamentalism you espouse is absurd lies;

Islam has always declared that they worship the God of Abraham,
and that Jews Christians and Muslims are thus the One Faith;

# "And argue not with the People of the Scripture
# unless it be in ( a way) that is better,
# save with such of them as do wrong;
# and say: We believe in that which hath been revealed unto us
# and revealed unto you;
# our God and your God is One,
# and unto Him we surrender."
#
# - The Qu'ran Sura 29 verse 46

At Vatican II after centuries of warring disagreement, the
Catholic Church finally agreed, they do worship the One God;

# "DECLARATION ON THE RELATION OF THE CHURCH
# TO NON-CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS
#
# NOSTRA AETATE
#
# PROCLAIMED BY HIS HOLINESS POPE PAUL VI
# ...
# 3. The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems.
# They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself;
# merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5)
# who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to
# even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith
# of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God."

How does an atheist fundamentalist like you ever expect to be taken
seriously when you are so ignorant of the links between the great world
religions???

> He tries to pass himself off
> as disinterested in a specific religion but then forgets that he can't
> use fundamentalist language to make his case if he wants to appear
> neutral.

How should we respond to such patent fraud by a fundamentalist like you?

> You can safely disregard his opinions because he is dishonest
> to the core.

OK, that may be the only thing you have said worth listening to!

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 12:36:40 PM4/10/09
Frank Galikanokus wrote:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>>
>> There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
>> culture, the sort of humour that is based on pulling the
>> chair out from under someone sitting down, puling the wings
>> of butterflies.
>>

>> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/SRFIJBheq_I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Ay8c7EHSl8o/s400/santas_grave.jpg
>>

>> Not satisfied with their own unhappiness,
>> they seek to inflict it on others. They have chosen
>> the most trivial subset of empty Nihilism to believe in,
>> and thus have nothing positive to offer, but their spiritual
>> vacuum is not passive, but increasingly overt and aggressive..
>> like a black hole, sucking meaning and pleasure from life,
>> and they sense their sad state and so have to try and
>> rationalise their unhappiness;
>>

>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17456?context=latest
>>
>> Atheist Dogma serves to Rationalise their own misery and despair
>>
>> First, as in any fact based, rational analysis, let us look
>> at some examples.. not the criticisms of theists, but the
>> cultural artifacts of atheists themselves;
>>
>> What we have in this dishonest atheist artifact is nothing but crude,
>> hate filled propaganda of distortion and deceit.
>>
>> Times have not changed much for atheists since Pravda polemics.
>>
>> "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
>> -Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>>
>> "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
>> - Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
>>
>> "How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
>> - Lenin
>>

>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8297?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/photo/search?q=che
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=9#
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=8
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo?page=467
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>>
>> Athei-commo's are typically adolescent wankers
>>
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8296?context=latest
>>
>> Atheist Holocaust deniers still celebrate mass murdering atheist tyrants;
>>
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8294?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8293?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8292?context=latest
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8291?context=latest
>
> I don't know of any atheist regimes.

Well there is rarely any limit to atheist ignorance of the things they
pontificate on, I should not be surprised that some of you don't even
know your own history.

> could you be more specific.

Well, as you have accepted all the points made in my post on Irrational
Atheist culture without any attempt to rebut a single one.. I suppose
I can digress to teach you the history of atheist tyranny;

# http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism#Wolak2004
#
# "State atheism is the official promotion of atheism
# by a government, typically by active suppression of
# religious freedom and practice."
# - "Protest for Religious Rights in the USSR:
# Characteristics and Consequences,
# David Kowalewski,
# Russian Review, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Oct., 1980), pp. 426-441,
#
# "State atheism has been mostly implemented in communist
# countries, such as the former Soviet Union, China,
# Communist Albania, Communist Afghanistan, North Korea,
# Communist Mongolia and Poland under communist rule also
# promoted state atheism and suppressed religion.
# - Forced out: the fate of Polish Jewry in Communist Poland.
# Wolak, Arthur J. p 104
#

The principal Atheist regimes were thus

- The Union of Savage Slaughter and Repression (USSR)
- Mao's Cultural devolution and Great Leap Backward

each responsible for the terror torture and murder of over
20,000,000 people

- Pol Pots genocide (see below)

# In these nations, the governments viewed atheism as an
# intrinsic part of communist ideology.

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

"You know, they are fooling us, there is no God...
all this talk about God is sheer nonsense" - Stalin
- E. Yaroslavsky, Landmarks in the Life of Stalin,
Foreign Languages Publishing House, Moscow 1940

But it was not just the Atheism of the leadership,
but of the entire State apparatus;

The Atheist leadership's policies were implemented under
the Red Terror, via gulags and executions, the use of
every arm of the state for anti-religious propaganda
and the forced indoctrination of CHILDREN!!! B^[

“We do not fight against believers and not even clergymen.
WE FIGHT AGAINST GOD to snatch believers from Him.”
-Vechernaia Moskva, a Soviet newspaper

“Let us drive out the Capitalists from the earth,
and God from Heaven!” (early Soviet slogan)

"the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
- Daniel Peris,
"Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853

"Criticism of atheism was strictly forbidden"

"Between 1917 and 1940, 130,000 Orthodox priests were arrested.
In 1918, the Cheka under Felix Dzerzhinsky executed over
3000 Orthodox clergymen of all ranks.
Some were drowned in ice-holes or poured over with cold water
in winter until they turned to ice-pillars.
In 1922, the Solovki Camp of Special Purpose, the first Russian
concentration camp was established in the Solovki Islands in the White Sea"

John Shelton Curtis, The Russian Church and the Soviet State
(Boston: Little Brown, 1953)

To look a little at the detail of just ONE of the atheist regimes,
EVERY ONE OF WHICH WAS A TOTALITARIAN SHITHOLE, is to look
upon the greatest suffering ever to be inflicted on mankind;

# "An atheist, Pol Pot suppressed Cambodia’s Buddhist religion:
# monks were defrocked; temples and artifacts, including statues of
# Buddha, were destroyed; and people praying or expressing
# other religious sentiments were often killed.
# ...the government emptied the cities through mass evacuations
# and sent people to the countryside. Cambodians were overworked
# and underfed on collective farms, often succumbing to disease or
# starvation as a result. Spouses were separated and family meals
# prohibited in order to steer loyalties toward the state
# instead of the family.
#
# About 1.7 million Cambodians, or about 20 percent of the population,
# were worked, starved, or beaten to death under Pol Pot’s regime."
# - http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761579038/pol_pot.html
#
# The Cambodian Genocide:
http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/392millones.jpg

#
# "The country's 40,000 to 60,000 Buddhist monks,
# regarded by the regime as social parasites,
# were defrocked and forced into labor brigades.
# Many monks were executed; temples and pagodas were
# destroyed or turned into storehouses or jails.
# Images of the Buddha were defaced and dumped into
# rivers and lakes. People who were discovered praying
# or expressing religious sentiments in other ways
# were often killed.
#
# The Christian and Muslim communities were among the most
# persecuted, as well. The Roman Catholic cathedral of
# Phnom Penh was completely razed.
#
# The Khmer Rouge forced Muslims to eat pork, which they
# regard as an abomination. Many of those who refused were killed.
# Christian clergy and Muslim imams were executed."
# - http://countrystudies.us/cambodia/29.htm
#
# "Forty-eight percent of Cambodia's Christians were killed
# because of their religion."
#
http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/44camboyano.jpg
#
#
# "the state established atheism as the only scientific truth."
# - Daniel Peris,
# "Storming the Heavens: The Soviet League of the Militant Godless"
# Cornell University Press 1998 ISBN 9780801434853
#
#

> I condemn the terror, torture and mass murder of all governments,
> priests, potentates and religious and non religious cults.

Then historical atheism stands condemned as the most barbarous and
destructive force in history, over 40,000,000 dead in the past century,
(not the ancient past of crusades and Inquisitions and 'holy war'..)
the 21st century was the era of the atheist holocausts, Unholy War,
far worse than any religious conflict.

You are first atheist to condemn it in all the time I have been posting
in alt.atheism.

Why do you think it is that there are no great and enduring atheist
civilisations, (they are all created and sustained by Spiritual
teachings.. eg Islamic Civilisation, Judeao Christian, Hindu...etc)
...but while some crimes have been committed in the name of religion,
EVERY atheist regime has been a bloody tyranny and left the society
destroyed in utter despair and misery??

> JAM

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 1:29:37 PM4/10/09
Smiler wrote:
> Immortalist wrote:

>> fasgnadh wrote:
>>>
>>> There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
>>> culture, the sort of humour that is based on pulling the
>>> chair out from under someone sitting down, puling the wings

>>> off butterflies.
>>>

>>> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/SRFIJBheq_I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Ay8c7EHSl8o/s400/santas_grave.jpg
>>
>> Not at all,

You surreptitiously and dishonestly snipped that example which
is created by atheists and celebrated in one of their
public forums, it is typical of attitudes which flourish in atheist
culture...

>> atheists are just people who exercise their choices,

to pull the wings off butterflies.

>> they choose not to believe in a bunch of weak myths
>> and superstitions.

That is not the issue, they CHOOSE to coldly and deliberately make
children cry!

It is not an isolated example, it is a commonplace in atheist
culture, a needlessly cruel desire to OFFEND, driven by ignorance
and hate;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

That is not 'just people who choose not to believe' that is rabid
hatemongers who want to assault the followers of Jesus by declaring
they want to kill him again!

At least be honest about what those vile shitpigs intend, don't
wimp out and try and lie about it!

In atheist culture, when they are not declaring Jesus doesn't exist,
they are portraying him as a paedophile;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

Crucifixion was a cruel Roman form of executing humans, to athists
it's a fucking joke;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/if-youre-jesus-and-you-know-it?context=latest

Atheists deliberately set out to offend and upset people;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/t-necklace?context=latest

They present degraded and perverted forms of things which to others
are profound and beautiful;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6349?context=latest

The work of Atheists is most reminiscient of Nazi caricatures
of Jews;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

Atheists pervert great art with degradation;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17481?context=latest

Atheists have no contribution to culture, but to tear it down
to the lowest common denominator, they are sarcasm, not wit;

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:3030?context=latest

>>> Not satisfied with their own unhappiness,

>>> they seek to inflict it on others. They have chosen
>>> the most trivial subset of empty Nihilism to believe in,
>>
>> ...The philosophy of Humanism

Atheism is not Humanism.

<snip irrelevant ground shifting>

>>> and thus have nothing positive to offer, but their spiritual
>>> vacuum is not passive, but increasingly overt and aggressive..
>>> like a black hole, sucking meaning and pleasure from life,
>>> and they sense their sad state and so have to try and
>>> rationalise their unhappiness;
>>

>> Not at all, many atheists are happy and some more happy than knee
>> crawling Christians.

Is that why you once again surreptitiously and dishonestly snip the
example which proves the point, (and have NO EVIDENCE of your own
baseless assertion)..

<unsnip>

>>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17456?context=latest

>> Sounds more like what you religion makes you feel like when you
>> consider some science.

Mindless baseless blather, the example of cognitive dissonance
is written by atheists and cited by atheists as theirs, and it
clearly contrasts atheist despair with theist happiness.

>>> Atheist Dogma serves to Rationalise their own misery and despair
>>
>> How?

What kind of dishonest twonk are you.. you snip the illustration
of the point and then ask me about it...

Piss off you atheist FRAUD!

And because you snipped the key atheist exhibit, Slimer
who is too dumb to notice what your did and too stupid
to read my original post, un-bowdlerised by your hatchet
job, is completely clueless about what's going on;

> More importantly, what dogma, what misery and what despair?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

One atheist completely befuddled because the other atheist
is too dishonest to indicate when he snips text! B^D

Priceless..

Thanks to BOTH of for demonstrating the INTELLECTUAL VACUITY
and TOTAL LACK OF INTEGRITY at the heart of atheist culture! B^]

> The only 'misery' I have is

being

> Smiler,

already contradicting himself in just two lines!

This is where my thesis and supporting evidence from within
atheist culture STARTED, and you atheists have not addressed a single
point, let alone rebutted one...

Thank you for indicating that apart from a few feeble and irrelevant
quibble and distractions above , nothing in my detailed argument
could be refuted by you;

>>> First, as in any fact based, rational analysis, let us look
>>> at some examples.. not the criticisms of theists, but the
>>> cultural artifacts of atheists themselves;
>>>

>>> It is Passover for Jews and Easter for Christians
>>> and while I am neither Christian or Jew, I can observe that
>>> the modern neo-Nazis are more constrained in their overt
>>> anti-semitism (afraid they will get their arses kicked again,
>>> as when the 1000 Year Retch was a pile of smouldering rubble in
>>> less than a decade) the hate-filled propaganda directed at
>>> Christians proceeds unabated;

>>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/happyeasteregg-1

>>> Now most of us know the story of Jesus, and the various
>>> interpretations of it's meaning, but have you ever seen
>>> a more tasteless and peurile representation than the
>>> adolescent nonsense which amuses atheists?
>>>

>>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest
>>>
>>> Athei-commo's are typically adolescent wankers
>>>
>>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest
>>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8296?context=latest
>>>
>>> Atheist Holocaust deniers still celebrate mass murdering atheist tyrants;

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 1:39:26 PM4/10/09

Only people interested in the truth and those laughing at
the feeble attempts of you atheists to fuck it in the arse!

> You're the poster boy

And you're the Ben Dover Butt Boy for the Borg
that I use for a straight-man in my comedy;

"Atheist Follies". B^)

Now run along lightweight, you have nothing to contribute
to adult discussion and your pimp wants his cock cleaned...

He says to tell you to take your dentures out. B^D

>>> We were here long before your crucified jew death cult.
>>

>> Which part of "I am neither Christian nor Jew..." do you
>> not understand, you witless retard?

Atheists, thicker than pigshit and slower than a wet week!

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 2:16:35 PM4/10/09
L. Raymond wrote:
> Christopher A. Lee wrote:

>> Only people interested in the truth and those laughing at
>> the feeble attempts of you atheists to fuck it in the arse!
>>

>>> You're the poster boy
>>

>> And you're the Ben Dover Butt Boy for the Borg
>> that I use for a straight-man in my comedy;
>>
>> "Atheist Follies". B^)
>>
>> Now run along lightweight, you have nothing to contribute
>> to adult discussion and your pimp wants his cock cleaned...
>>

>> He says to tell you to take your dentures out. B^D
>>

>>> assisted suicide. Take the hint.

Wow, death threats in the thread on

" Examining Atheist Vulture - HATE FILLED VENOM...!!!"

>> You left out "involuntary".

"..Assisted suicide take the hint" is a clear enough death threat

But I'm glad to have you on file as well.

As for involuntary, well, panama fraud is Knights Bitch,
he does what he's told! B^p

>> I hope this helps.

It's about as useless as tits on a bull..

but that's all anyone expects from you Three Stooges Stools

> If you have to acknowledge the boy's existence,

The only time anyone reads them is when they try and
leech off the popularity of my posts! B^)

> maybe you could cut out the other newsgroups.

And confine the spectacle of you all being unable
to refute a single point and proving my thesis by
making public death threats???

I'm sure they are all fascinated by the violent
Cess-Pit of atheist culture,

Especially the American newsgroups who need to know
the nature of the cult that despises and mocks their
nations democratic values and celebrates atheist
tyrants who killed millions

Athei-commo's are typically adolescent wankers

Atheist Holocaust deniers still celebrate mass murdering atheist
tyrants;

> Giving the kid the attention he craves is bad enough,

They are caught on the horns of a dilemma, they can see
that in the bright light I am shining on it, that
atheism is looking like a shit sandwich, but they can't
stop eating...!!!!

They open their mouth to protest.. and I shove it down their throats!

One minute they are bleating about kill-filing me,
and the next they are all over my posts, trying to find something,
anything, they can refute.. but it's all rock solid..

I am quoting ATHEISTS from atheist websites and simply showing you all
what a stinking pile of shit they are!

> but letting him preen in front of his self-selected audience
> just exacerbates the problem,

At 4% of the American population you are already a despised minority
of brainless bigots, how can exposing the irrational nature of
atheist culture possibly make it worse. ;-)

Oh, lots I guess! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA!

Americans love people that shit on their beliefs and suck up
to tyrants.

> probably annoys them.

Ya think!? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!

I sure as shit don't hear THEM complaining.. B^)

They are too busy laughing at you having your nuts
roasted over a s-l-o-w fire! B^D

You just don't get it.. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK about your
pitiful sheltered workshop.. they don't come here because
you all have NOTHING OF INTEREST TO SAY

I arrived here asked some innocuous questions and
got the full Jackal pack hunt and attempted pack rape
treatment for which you are well known..

I watched you gutless weaklings gang up to kick the shit
out of nice meek Christians, and decided you needed to
have your arses kicked.. and I'm JUST WARMING UP! B^]

How do y'all like the 'Culture Whores' thread so far!? B^D

ALL I HEAR IS YOU ATHEISTS SQUEALING LIKE STUCK PIGS!!! B^]

>> Atheists, thicker than pigshit and slower than a wet week!

Don H

Apr 10, 2009, 3:05:09 PM4/10/09
"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
.......... (cut) ......................

# Those who postulate a "God" have a duty to prove such entity exists -
whether you be theist, deist, pantheist, or whatever. Logic and evidence,
please.
Otherwise, a-theism is the norm.
There is no evidence for existence of a god, goddess, or fairies at the
bottom of the garden, and most people get on with life irrespective.
Humans are the only animals whose over-developed brain can conceive
things for which sense-perception cannot provide justification.
Such gods as have historical roots hark back to Ancestor Worship and fear
of the Old Man of the Tribe. Our memory preserves his image and we write up
Sacred Text accordingly.
The whole structure is called Religion, and Error is perpetuated from one
generation to the next by indoctrination of the young.
In the modern world of secularism, skepticism, and science, "God" is
conspicuous by his absence, and even a captive audience over the shut-down
of Easter doesn't prove otherwise.
Lots of folk in the churches? Yes, what else is there to do? and the
same crowd is just as likely to attend a football match or rock concert on
other occasions.
Supernaturalism may thrive in troubled times, as humans tend not to pine
for Heaven if happy Here.
The Eternal Life Insurance industry thus has a vested interest in human
misery - charity notwithstanding.
If you have a god, trot him out!

j-rod

Apr 10, 2009, 3:21:24 PM4/10/09

You fail to realize that, in many of the cases you listed, the killing
was in response to the mass murders carried out by the governments these
people revolted against. Governments that were controlled by the state
religion. When the political leaders were overthrown so were their
masters, the clergy. This does not justify the killings but it shows
that evil can be on both sides of a conflict.

I guess that list should include the USA. Do you know how many "ignorant
savages" we have murdered? Almost the entire population.

The world has had many murdering megalomaniac dictators since the dawn
of time. Condemning all atheist because some of them were atheist is
like condemning all christians become some of them have been mass
murders too.

Make no mistake, millions have been murdered in the name of god. Read
you bible. Read a little about the history of this world.

JAM

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 3:52:37 PM4/10/09

How do you know?

You haven't asked what I know, I doubt you are a mind reader
and in response to Franks claim to be IGNORANT of atheist regimes and
request that I enlighten him, nothing I have said indicates that what I
have told you all is the sum total of my knowledge.

So ...How do you know what I realise?

> that, in many of the cases you listed, the killing
> was in response to the mass murders carried out by the governments these
> people revolted against.

'Many'? Which ones? There were only a handful of atheist regimes
and every one was an atheist shithole so why can't you just
NAME the ones you mean, and provide some evidence for your claims..

You do know what evidence is don't you? Because you haven't provided a
single source for you apparently baseless OPINIONS, no FACTS, no
citations of your sources, all of which i have provided in overwhelming
detail.. you can't even tell us the NAMES of places you are babbling
about, so you seem to be asking us to believe you ON BLIND FAITH!! 8^o

Now i know that's how your atheist beliefs work, but this is Historical
REALITY and it is verifiable, unlike vague arguments about existance of
faeries or ghosts, and when you are so vague as to not even telling us
WHICH Atheist regime you are talking about, we are all likely to
assume you are just talking shit.

So lets take Pol Pot.. he WAS the government when he carried out year
Zero.. so what do you mean "the killing was in response to the mass

murders carried out by the governments these people revolted against."

The people he killed were peasants, monks, all kinds of ordinary
cambodians, it wasn't in 'response to anything, they were 1.7-2 million
victims of an atheist geniocide?

What about the USSR, Lenin implemented the Red Terror after the
Bolshevics siezed power. They slaughtered the Tsar, and his wife and
children, and then they killed 20,000,000 Russians.

They sure as shit weren't 'responding' to 20,000,000 million
former Tsarist government officials, because there simply weren't that
many..

Now rather than me run through the whole list and show that every
atheist regime tortured terrorised and murdered MILLIONS of peasants,
workers, intellectuals poets monks, priests, why don't you fuck off till
you have some real facts to present and stop trying to defend brutal
atheist tyrannies about which you CLEARLY know fuck all!

> Make no mistake, millions have been murdered in the name of god.

Then how come you have blathered for a few hundred words and can't
provide documented evidence for ONE, let alone 40,000,000? B^D

Stop making a complete fool of yourself, as every atheist holocaust
denier has done, come back when you have some FACTS and a clue...

and stack them up beside these horrific atheist slaughters for comparison;

First, Lenin's Red Terror, Atheism in praxis;

# Russian Civil War (1917-22): 9 000 000 [make link]

* Eckhardt: 500,000 civ. + 300,000 mil. = 800,000
* Readers Companion to Military History, Cowley and Parker, eds.
(1996)
[http://college.hmco.com/history/readerscomp/mil/html/mh_045400_russiancivil.htm]:
o Combat deaths: 825,000
o Ancillary deaths: 2,000,000
o TOTAL: 2,825,000
* Davies, Norman (Europe A History, 1998)
o Civil War and Volga Famine (1918-22): 3,000,000 to 5,000,000
* Brzezinski, Z:
o 6 to 8 million people died under Lenin from war, famine etc.
* Mastering Twentieth Century Russian History by Norman Lowe (2002)
o TOTAL: 7,000,000 to 10,000,000
o Red Army
+ Battle: 632,000
+ Disease: 581,000
o Whites: 1,290,000 battle + disease
o White Terror: "tens of thousands"
o Red Terror
+ Executed: 50-200,000
+ Died in prison or killed in revolts: 400,000
o Typhoid + typhus
+ 1919: 890,000
+ 1920: >1M
* Urlanis:
o Military deaths: 800,000
+ Battle deaths, all sides: 300,000
+ Dead of wounds: 50,000
+ Disease: 450,000
o Civilians: 8,000,000
o TOTAL: 8,800,000
* Dyadkin, I.G. (cited in Adler, N., Victims of Soviet Terror, 1993)
o 9 million unnatural deaths from terror, famine and disease,
1918-23
* Richard Pipes, A concise history of the Russian Revolution
(1995): 9 million deaths, 1917-1922
o Famine: 5M
o Combat: 2M
+ Reds: 1M
+ Whites: 127,000
o Epidemics: 2M
o not incl.
+ Emigration: 2M
+ Birth deficit: 14M
* Rummel:
o Civil War (1917-22)
+ War: 1,410,000 (includes 500,000 civilian)
+ Famine: 5,000,000 (50% democidal)
+ Other democide: 784,000
+ Epidemics: 2,300,000
+ Total: 9,494,000
o Lenin's Regime (1917-24)
+ Rummel blames Lenin for a lifetime total of 4,017,000
democides.
* Figes, Orlando (A People's Tragedy: A History of the Russian
Revolution, 1997)
o 10 million deaths from war, terror, famine and disease.
+ Including...
# Famine (1921-22): 5 million
# Killed in fighting, both military and civilian: 1M
# Jews killed in pogroms: 150,000
+ Not including...
# Demographic effects of a hugely reduced
birth-rate: 10M
# Emmigration: 2M
* McEvedy, Colin (Atlas of World Population History, 1978)
o War deaths: 2M
o Other excess deaths: 14M
o Reduced births: 10M
o Emmigration: 2M
* MEDIAN: Of these ten estimates that claim to be complete, the
median is 8.8M-9.0M.
* PARTIALS:
o Small & Singer (battle deaths, 1917-21)
+ Russian Civil War (Dec.1917-Oct.1920)
# Russians: 500,000
# Allied Intervention:
* Japan: 1,500
* UK: 350
* USA: 275
* France: 50
* Finland: 50
+ Russian Nationalities War (Dec.1917-Mar.1921)
# USSR: 50,000
o Bruce Lincoln, Red Victory: a History of the Russian Civil
War 1918-1921
+ Death sentences by the Cheka: ca. 100,000
+ Pogroms: as many as one in 13 Jews k. out of 1.5M in
Ukraine [i.e. ca. 115,000] (citing Heifetz)
o Nevins, citing Heifetz and the Red Cross: 120,000 Jews
killed in 1919 pogroms [http://www.west.net/~jazz/felshtin/redcross.html]
o Richard Overy, Russia's War (1997): Cheka responsible for
maybe 250,000+ violent deaths.
o Paul Johnson
+ 50,000 death sentences imposed by the Cheka by 12/20
+ 100,000 Jews killed in 1919
o Green, Barbara (in Rosenbaum, Is the Holocaust Unique?)
+ 4 to 5 million deaths in the famine of 1921-23
o Max Boot, The Savage Wars of Peace
+ North Russia: 244 USAns d. incl. 144 k.battle
+ Siberia: 160 USAns KIA + 168 other d.
+ [US Total: 304 KIA + 268 other = 572 d.]
+ Czech Legion: 13,000 dead.

# Soviet Union, Stalin's regime (1924-53): 20 000 000 [make link]

* There are basically two schools of thought when it comes to the
number who died at Stalin's hands. There's the "Why doesn't anyone
realize that communism is the absolutely worst thing ever to hit the
human race, without exception, even worse than both world wars, the
slave trade and bubonic plague all put together?" school, and there's
the "Come on, stop exaggerating. The truth is horrifying enough without
you pulling numbers out of thin air" school. The two schools are
generally associated with the right and left wings of the political
spectrum, and they often accuse each other of being blinded by
prejudice, stubbornly refusing to admit the truth, and maybe even having
a hidden agenda. Also, both sides claim that recent access to former
Soviet archives has proven that their side is right.
* Here are a few illustrative estimates from the Big Numbers school:
o Adler, N., Victims of Soviet Terror, 1993 cites these:
+ Chistyakovoy, V. (Neva, no.10): 20 million killed
during the 1930s.
+ Dyadkin, I.G. (Demograficheskaya statistika
neyestestvennoy smertnosti v SSSR 1918-1956 ): 56 to 62 million
"unnatural deaths" for the USSR overall, with 34 to 49 million under Stalin.
+ Gold, John.: 50-60 million.
o Davies, Norman (Europe A History, 1998): c. 50 million
killed 1924-53, excluding WW2 war losses. This would divide (more or
less) into 33M pre-war and 17M after 1939.
o Rummel, 1990: 61,911,000 democides in the USSR 1917-87, of
which 51,755,000 occurred during the Stalin years. This divides up into:
+ 1923-29: 2,200,000 (plus 1M non-democidal famine deaths)
+ 1929-39: 15,785,000 (plus 2M non-democidal famine)
+ 1939-45: 18,157,000
+ 1946-54: 15,613,000 (plus 333,000 non-democidal famine)
+ TOTAL: 51,755,000 democides and 3,333,000 non-demo.
famine
o William Cockerham, Health and Social Change in Russia and
Eastern Europe: 50M+
o Wallechinsky: 13M (1930-32) + 7M (1934-38)
+ Cited by Wallechinsky:
# Medvedev, Roy (Let History Judge): 40 million.
# Solzhenitsyn, Aleksandr: 60 million.
o MEDIAN: 51 million for the entire Stalin Era; 20M during
the 1930s.
* And from the Lower Numbers school:
o Nove, Alec ("Victims of Stalinism: How Many?" in J. Arch
Getty (ed.) Stalinist Terror: New Perspectives, 1993): 9,500,000
"surplus deaths" during the 1930s.
o Cited in Nove:
+ Maksudov, S. (Poteri naseleniya SSSR, 1989): 9.8
million abnormal deaths between 1926 and 1937.
+ Tsaplin, V.V. ("Statistika zherty naseleniya v 30e
gody" 1989): 6,600,000 deaths (hunger, camps and prisons) between the
1926 and 1937 censuses.
+ Dugin, A. ("Stalinizm: legendy i fakty" 1989):
642,980 counterrevolutionaries shot 1921-53.
+ Muskovsky Novosti (4 March 1990): 786,098 state
prisoners shot, 1931-53.
o Gordon, A. (What Happened in That Time?, 1989, cited in
Adler, N., Victims of Soviet Terror, 1993): 8-9 million during the 1930s.
o Ponton, G. (The Soviet Era, 1994): cites an 1990 article by
Milne, et al., that excess deaths 1926-39 were likely 3.5 million and at
most 8 million.
o MEDIAN: 8.5 Million during the 1930s.
* As you can see, there's no easy compromise between the two
schools. The Big Numbers are so high that picking the midpoint between
the two schools would still give us a Big Number. It may appear to be a
rather pointless argument -- whether it's fifteen or fifty million, it's
still a huge number of killings -- but keep in mind that the population
of the Soviet Union was 164 million in 1937, so the upper estimates
accuse Stalin of killing nearly 1 out of every 3 of his people, an
extremely Polpotian level of savagery. The lower numbers, on the other
hand, leave Stalin with plenty of people still alive to fight off the
German invasion.
* [Letter]
* Although it's too early to be taking sides with absolute
certainty, a consensus seems to be forming around a death toll of 20
million. This would adequately account for all documented nastiness
without straining credulity:
o In The Great Terror (1969), Robert Conquest suggested that
the overall death toll was 20 million at minimum -- and very likely 50%
higher, or 30 million. This would divide roughly as follows: 7M in
1930-36; 3M in 1937-38; 10M in 1939-53. By the time he wrote The Great
Terror: A Re-assessment (1992), Conquest was much more confident that 20
million was the likeliest death toll.
o Britannica, "Stalinism": 20M died in camps, of famine,
executions, etc., citing Medvedev
o Brzezinski: 20-25 million, dividing roughly as follows: 7M
destroying the peasantry; 12M in labor camps; 1M excuted during and
after WW2.
o Daniel Chirot:
+ "Lowest credible" estimate: 20M
+ "Highest": 40M
+ Citing:
# Conquest: 20M
# Antonov-Ovseyenko: 30M
# Medvedev: 40M
o Courtois, Stephane, Black Book of Communism (Le Livre Noir
du Communism): 20M for the whole history of Soviet Union, 1917-91.
+ Essay by Nicolas Werth: 15M
+ [Ironic observation: The Black Book of Communism
seems to vote for Hitler as the answer to the question of who's worse,
Hitler (25M) or Stalin (20M).]
o John Heidenrich, How to Prevent Genocide: A Guide for
Policymakers, Scholars, and the Concerned Citizen (2001): 20M, incl.
+ Kulaks: 7M
+ Gulag: 12M
+ Purge: 1.2M (minus 50,000 survivors)
o Adam Hochschild, The Unquiet Ghost: Russians Remember
Stalin: directly responsible for 20 million deaths.
o Tina Rosenberg, The Haunted Land: Facing Europes Ghosts
After Communism (1995): upwards of 25M
o Time Magazine (13 April 1998): 15-20 million.
* AVERAGE: Of the 17 estimates of the total number of victims of
Stalin, the median is 30 million.
* Individual Gulags etc.
o Kolyma
o Kuropaty
o Vorkuta
o Bykivnia
* Famine, 1926-38
o Richard Overy, Russia's War (1997): 4.2M in Ukraine + 1.7M
in Kazakhstan
o Green, Barbara ("Stalinist Terror and the Question of
Genocide: the Great Famine" in Rosenbaum, Is the Holocaust Unique?)
cites these sources for the number who died in the famine:
+ Nove: 3.1-3.2M in Ukraine, 1933
+ Maksudov: 4.4M in Ukraine, 1927-38
+ Mace: 5-7M in Ukraine
+ Osokin: 3.35M in USSR, 1933
+ Wheatcraft: 4-5M in USSR, 1932-33
+ Conquest:
# Total, USSR, 1926-37: 11M
# 1932-33: 7M
# Ukraine: 5M

# Next, just to show it's a CONSISTENT PATTERN in EVERY ATHEIST REGIME,
#
# Mao's Cultural Devolution and Great Leap Backward!
#

# People's Republic of China, Mao Zedong's regime (1949-1975):

* Agence France Press (25 Sept. 1999) citing at length from
Courtois, Stephane, Le Livre Noir du Communism:
o Rural purges, 1946-49: 2-5M deaths
o Urban purges, 1950-57: 1M
o Great Leap Forward: 20-43M
o Cultural Revolution: 2-7M
o Labor Camps: 20M
o Tibet: 0.6-1.2M
o TOTAL: 44.5 to 72M
* Jasper Becker, Hungry Ghosts : Mao's Secret Famine (1996)
o Estimates of the death toll from the Great Leap Forward,

1959-61:

+ Judith Banister, China's Changing Population (1984):
30M excess deaths (acc2 Becker: "the most reliable estimate we have")

+ Wang Weizhi, Contemporary Chinese Population (1988):
19.5M deaths

+ Jin Hui (1993): 40M population loss due to "abnormal
deaths and reduced births"

+ Chen Yizi of the System Reform Inst.: 43-46M deaths

* Brzezinski:
o Forcible collectivization: 27 million peasants
o Cultural Revolution: 1-2 million
o TOTAL: 29 million deaths under Mao
* Daniel Chirot:
o Land reform, 1949-56
+ According to Zhou Enlai: 830,000
+ According to Mao Zedong: 2-3M
o Great Leap Forward: 20-40 million deaths.
o Cultural Revolution: 1-20 million
* Jung Chang, Mao: the Unknown Story (2005)
o Suppression of Counterrevolutionaries, 1950-51:
3M by execution, mob or suicide
o Three-Anti Campaign, 1952-53: 200,000-300,000 suicides
o Great Leap Forward, 1958-61: 38M of starvation and overwork
o Cultural Revolution, 1966-76: > 3M died violent deaths
o Laogai camp deaths, 1949-76: 27M
o TOTAL under Mao: 70M
* Dictionary of 20C World History: around a half million
died in Cultural Rev.
* Eckhardt:
o Govt executes landlords (1950-51): 1,000,000
o Cultural Revolution (1967-68): 50,000
* Gilbert:
o 1958-61 Famine: 30 million deaths.
* Kurt Glaser and Stephan Possony, Victims of Politics (1979):
o They estimate the body count under Mao to be 38,000,000
to 67,000,000.
o Cited by G & P:
+ Walker Report (see below): 44.3M to 63.8M deaths.
+ The Government Information Office of Taiwan (18 Sept.
1970): 37M deaths in the PRC.
+ A Radio Moscow report (7 Apr. 1969): 26.4M people had
been exterminated in China.
+ (NOTE: Obviously the Soviets and Taiwanese would, as
enemies, be strongly motivated to exaggerate.)
* Guinness Book of World Records:
o Although nowadays they don't come right out and declare Mao
to be the Top Dog in the Mass Killings category, earlier
editions (such as 1978) did, and they cited sources which
are similar, but not identical, to the Glaser & Possony sources:
+ On 7 Apr. 1969 the Soviet government radio reported
that 26,300,000 people were killed in China, 1949-65.
+ In April 1971 the cabinet of the government of Taiwan
reported 39,940,000 deaths for the years 1949-69.
+ The Walker Report (see below): between 32,2500,000
and 61,700,000.
* Harff and Gurr:
o KMT cadre, rich peasants, landlords (1950-51):
800,000-3,000,000
o Cultural Revolution (1966-75): 400,000-850,000
* John Heidenrich, How to Prevent Genocide: A Guide for
Policymakers, Scholars, and the Concerned Citizen:
27M death toll, incl. 2M in Cultural Revolution
* Paul Johnson doesn't give an overall total, but he gives
estimates for the principle individual mass dyings of the Mao years:
o Land reform, first years of PRC: at least 2 million people
perished.
o Great Leap Forward: "how many millions died ...
is a matter of conjecture."
o Cultural Revolution: 400,000, calling the 3 Feb. 1979
estimate by Agence France Presse, "The most widely respected figure".
* Meisner, Maurice, Mao's China and After (1977, 1999), doesn't
give an overall total either, but he does give estimates for the three
principle mass dyings of the Mao years:
o Terror against the counterrevolutionaries: 2 million people
executed during the first three years of the PRC.
o Great Leap Forward: 15-30 million famine-related deaths.
o Cultural Revolution: 400,000, citing a 1979 estimate by
Agence France Presse.
* R. J. Rummel:
o Estimate:
+ Democide: 34,361,000 (1949-75)
# The principle episodes being...
* All movements (1949-58): 11,813,000
o incl. Land Reform (1949-53): 4,500,000
* Cult. Rev. (1964-75): 1,613,000
* Forced Labor (1949-75): 15,000,000
* Great Leap Forward (1959-63): 5,680,000
democides
+ War: 3,399,000
+ Famine: 34,500,000
# Great Leap Forward: 27M famine deaths
+ TOTAL: 72,260,000
o Cited in Rummel:
+ Li, Cheng-Chung (Republic of China, 1979): 78.86M
direct/indirect deaths.
+ World Anti-Communist League, True Facts of Maoist
Tyranny (1971): 64.5M
+ Glaser & Possony: 38 to 67M (see above)
+ Walker Report, 1971 (see below): 31.75M to 58.5M
casualties of Communism (excluding Korean War).
+ Current Death Toll of International Communism (1979):
39.9M
+ Stephen R. Shalom (1984), Center for Asian Studies,
Deaths in China Due To Communism: 3M to 4M death toll,
excluding famine.
* Walker, Robert L., The Human Cost of Communism in China (1971,
report to the US Senate Committee of the Judiciary)
"Casualties to Communism" (deaths):
o 1st Civil War (1927-36): .25-.5M
o Fighting during Sino-Japanese War (1937-45): 50,000
o 2nd Civil War (1945-49): 1.25M
o Land Reform prior to Liberation: 0.5-1.0M
o Political liquidation campaigns: 15-30M
o Korean War: 0.5-1.234M
o Great Leap Forward: 1-2M
o Struggle with minorities: 0.5-1.0M
o Cultural Revolution: .25-.5M
o Deaths in labor camps: 15-25M
o TOTAL: 34.3M to 63.784M
o TOTAL FOR PRC: 32M to 59.5M
* July 17, 1994, Washington Post (Great Leap Forward 1959-61)
o Shanghai University journal, Society: > 40 million
o Cong Jin: 40 million
o Chen Yizi: 43 million in the famine. 80 million total as a
result of Mao's policies.
* Weekly Standard, 29 Sept. 1997, "The Laogai Archipelago" by D.
Aikman:
o Between 1949 and 1997, 50M prisoners passed through the
labor camps, and 15,000,000 died (citing Harry Wu)
* WHPSI: 1,633,319 political executions and 25,961 deaths from
political violence, 1948-77. TOTAL: 1,659,280
* Analysis: If we line up the 14 sources which claim to be
complete, the median falls in the 45.75 to 52.5 million
range, so you probably can't go wrong picking a final
number from this neighborhood.
Depending on how you want to count some of the incomplete
estimates (such as Becker and Meisner) and whether to count a
source twice (or thrice, as with Walker) if it's referenced by
two different authorities, you can slide the median up and
down the scale by many millions. Keep in mind, however, that
official Chinese records are hidden from scrutiny,
so most of these numbers are pure guesses. It's pointless
to get attached to any one of them, because the real number
could easily be half or twice any number here.
* Perhaps a better way of estimating would be to add up the
individual components. The medians here are:
o Purges, etc. during the first few years: 2M (10 estimates)
o Great Leap Forward: 31-33M (14 estimates)
o Cultural Revolution: 1M (13 estimates)
o Ethnic Minorities, primarily Tibetans: 750-900T
(8 estimates, see below)
o Labor Camps: 20M (5 estimates)
o This produces a total of some 54,750,000 to 56,900,000
deaths. The weak link in this calculation is in the
Labor Camp numbers for which we only have 5 estimates.
* Notice that many early body counts (such as Walker) completely
miss the famine during the Great Leap Forward, which was
largely unknown in the west until around 1980. There are two
contradictory ways to assess those early estimates which
ignore the famine:
1. "If these are the numbers that they came up with without
the famine, imagine how high the true number will be
once you add the famine deaths."
2. "Can we trust any of these numbers? After all, if they
missed such a huge famine, they can't have known very much
about what was going on inside China."
* ... so this line of reasoning will get us nowhere. In fact, the
median of the 7 estimate that predate 1980 is 45.7M, which is
almost the same as the median of the 7 estimates that post-date
1980 -- 58M. (At this scale, a 12M difference counts as "almost
the same".)

Now, remember, these are the CITIZENS of those atheist shitholes being
killed by the Atheist regimes who made their lives such misery and
despair that when the atheist regimes crumbled from their own evil and
incompetence, the people could not wait to shuck off the filthy atheist
shitpigs and their nightmare.. and embrace a path more tolerant of
religion.. since then their nations have prospered.. still suffering
the deep scars of atheist abuse, but once more part of Civilisation and
making progress!!

> JAM

KStahl

Apr 10, 2009, 4:05:40 PM4/10/09
fasgnadh wrote:

> KStahl wrote:
>
>> Frank Galikanokus wrote:
>>
>> fasgnadh wrote:
>>

>>> There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
>>> culture, the sort of humour that is based on pulling the
>>> chair out from under someone sitting down, puling the wings
>>> of butterflies.
>>>

>>> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/SRFIJBheq_I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Ay8c7EHSl8o/s400/santas_grave.jpg
>>>

>>> Not satisfied with their own unhappiness,
>>> they seek to inflict it on others. They have chosen
>>> the most trivial subset of empty Nihilism to believe in,
>>> and thus have nothing positive to offer, but their spiritual
>>> vacuum is not passive, but increasingly overt and aggressive..
>>> like a black hole, sucking meaning and pleasure from life,
>>> and they sense their sad state and so have to try and
>>> rationalise their unhappiness;
>>>

>>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17456?context=latest
>>>
>>> Atheist Dogma serves to Rationalise their own misery and despair
>>>
>>> First, as in any fact based, rational analysis, let us look
>>> at some examples.. not the criticisms of theists, but the
>>> cultural artifacts of atheists themselves;
>

>> He is a christian fundamentalist.
>

> Tell us something about your fundamentalism, which you
> claim is the 'only place' where they have meaning..
>
> otherwise we will all think you are babbling gibberish;

Oh no. Not only are you a fundamentalist of some type, but you are also
a pernicious middle poster who disrespects other people by forcing them
to scroll through all of your previous drivel.

Yes, I was a fundamentalist in the past. That's why I know all of the
code words. However, I grew up and walked away from all of that because
it had nothing at all to do with god and everything to do with man's ego
in thinking that we are capable of ever knowing the unknowable.
Religions is all about some individuals who wield power over others. It
offers nothing about god and really only serves as a social club whose
rules for membership is that a person subscribe to the tenants of that
particular religion.

If there is a path to god at all, it is not a path that can be found in
any church, temple, mosque, synagogue, chapel, cathedral or whatever
other names are used for buildings used for religious purposes. It
cannot be taught by any man, does not require tribute payments, doesn't
have leaders who drive expensive cars. live in expensive houses and wear
expensive suits that are bought at the expense of the followers. You and
your other fundamentalists want to defend the status quo because that's
really the only thing you have ever known.

As to your pronouncement that "we will all think...." - do you mean you
and the mouse in your pocket? Certainly it is obvious you are standing
in a field all alone without any support from others. I don't see anyone
rushing to your defense to proclaim that you are the wisest person
walking the face of this earth all because you type a couple pages worth
of religious nonsense.

KStahl

Apr 10, 2009, 4:13:35 PM4/10/09
fasgnadh wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I thought I was dealing with an adult.
I didn't realize that you are merely a child who hasn't learned about
the essence of rhetoric. When you get past your teen years and become an
adult with a bit of experience in this world you will look back on your
youthful years and wonder just how you can be so naive, but you've got
to learn that for yourself and it won't happen while you are still just
thirteen.

The web site your referred to - or, rather, the picture on that web
site, was designed to shock. That's all. It has no deeper meaning then
that. Sort of like saying "fuck jesus" or something like that. Sometimes
people think that a shocking statement is ultimately the most effective
means of communication.

Besides, atheism is a religion in its own right and has its own
fundamentalists. A real true atheist doesn't even both with fighting
against religion because religion because they simply choose to ignore
religion whenever possible. In other words, they don't have a dog in the
right.

Obviously you do.

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 4:25:24 PM4/10/09
KStahl wrote:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> KStahl wrote:
>>> Frank Galikanokus wrote:

>>> He is a christian fundamentalist.

I note you didn't (cant) do that.

You also made claims that I challenged and you have ignored.

You have lied about me and NOW ADMIT that YOU are the fundie,
not me...

I told you I'm not interested in debating your crackpot ideas!

>>> that only have meaning within fundamentalism.
>>
>> And that is why you and only you, see them.

And as you refused to identify them.. discussion with
you is POINTLESS! pfffft!

>> Tell us something about your fundamentalism, which you
>> claim is the 'only place' where they have meaning..
>>
>> otherwise we will all think you are babbling gibberish;
>>

> Yes, I was a fundamentalist in the past.

Bingo! You are the fundie, not me!

> That's why I know all of the code words.

That's why I asked you to go back through the post and highlight
them so we can see if you are telling the truth.. and you didn't.

Why should I waste time on a fundie liar?

Run along and argue with atheists.. they have matching IQ 's
with yours, and you have shown you have nothing of interest to
say on my topic, (and frankly I have no interest in your
fact free OPINIONS! )

<Snip irrelevant Babble>

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 4:36:20 PM4/10/09
Bill M wrote:
> "Richo" <m.richa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> fasgnadh wrote:
>>
>> There is something cold and repulsive at the heart of atheist
>> culture, the sort of humour that is based on pulling the
>> chair out from under someone sitting down, puling the wings
>> of butterflies.
>>

>> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/SRFIJBheq_I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Ay8c7EHSl8o/s400/santas_grave.jpg
>>

>> Not satisfied with their own unhappiness,
>> they seek to inflict it on others. They have chosen
>> the most trivial subset of empty Nihilism to believe in,
>> and thus have nothing positive to offer, but their spiritual
>> vacuum is not passive, but increasingly overt and aggressive..
>> like a black hole, sucking meaning and pleasure from life,
>> and they sense their sad state and so have to try and
>> rationalise their unhappiness;
>>

>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17456?context=latest
>>
>> Atheist Dogma serves to Rationalise their own misery and despair
>>
>> First, as in any fact based, rational analysis, let us look
>> at some examples.. not the criticisms of theists, but the
>> cultural artifacts of atheists themselves;
>>
>> It is Passover for Jews and Easter for Christians
>> and while I am neither Christian or Jew, I can observe that
> As promised:
> More hate filled venom from Fagsnads.

As you can see, I got it all from atheist websites,
all created and posted by atheists!

I'm glad you agree it is venomous.

> How long is since anyone had a decent argument on the newsgroups?

You can't get one by running away, pretending you can't see,
and lying about your opponent.

> Atheism is the lack of belief in the existence of Gods.

All of the above atheist cultural artefacts show that it is much more,

But you just keep shouting your mantra.. from your little Red
Atheist slogan Book.. we have seen it all before;

http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/RedGuardsLow.JPG

http://www.zitantique.com/images/DCP_1031.JPG

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

> Atheism is logical.

pfffft 40,000,000 dead attest otherwise!

panam...@hotmail.com

Apr 10, 2009, 4:48:16 PM4/10/09
On Apr 10, 2:16 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in Anne
Frank's diary:

snip

You really *are* in love with yourself. I thought it was just a summer
fling. I live on the other side of the world, moron. How on Earth
would anything I could do from here be a "death threat"? I'm simply
stating my opinion..that the world would be a better place if you were
worm food, especially if it would happen before you get your mail-
order wife pregnant and spout a whole new generation of mini-morons.
You got something against free speech?

-PF, Atl.
2015/KoBAAWA!

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 4:48:53 PM4/10/09
Don H wrote:

> Those who postulate a "God" have a duty to
> prove such entity exists -

This is alt.atheism, the topic is "Examining Irrational
Atheist Culture...' I know that terrifies you and you
have to keep trying to bury, snip or distract from the truth
at all costs.. but the truth is, I'm not postulating God,
and so, I have no duty to follow your feeble and dishonest
attempt to CHANGE the SUBJECT. B^]

Apparently no one is discussing the topic you are obsessing
over, anywhere in Usenet.. it is as tiresome and boring to
everyone, except atheists who are God-Obsessed, as your posts.

But that clearly is a problem for you, and the tiny number of
like-minded anal retentives. Not those of us having lively
discussion in our threads, on OTHER topics. B^)

I note you are very slow to understand what the hell is going on,
so I will happily remind you in this patronising tone everytime
you forget. B^)

Here's the pot.. it's clearly full of steaming atheist turds...

Piss, or Piss off the pot!!!! B^D

> whether you be theist, deist, pantheist, or whatever. Logic and evidence,
> please.
> Otherwise, a-theism is the norm.
> There is no evidence for existence of a god, goddess, or fairies at the
> bottom of the garden, and most people get on with life irrespective.
> Humans are the only animals whose over-developed brain can conceive
> things for which sense-perception cannot provide justification.
> Such gods as have historical roots hark back to Ancestor Worship and fear
> of the Old Man of the Tribe. Our memory preserves his image and we write up
> Sacred Text accordingly.
> The whole structure is called Religion, and Error is perpetuated from one
> generation to the next by indoctrination of the young.
> In the modern world of secularism, skepticism, and science, "God" is
> conspicuous by his absence, and even a captive audience over the shut-down
> of Easter doesn't prove otherwise.
> Lots of folk in the churches? Yes, what else is there to do? and the
> same crowd is just as likely to attend a football match or rock concert on
> other occasions.
> Supernaturalism may thrive in troubled times, as humans tend not to pine
> for Heaven if happy Here.
> The Eternal Life Insurance industry thus has a vested interest in human
> misery - charity notwithstanding.
> If you have a god, trot him out!

panam...@hotmail.com

Apr 10, 2009, 4:52:41 PM4/10/09
On Apr 10, 1:39 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in his
sandbox before cleaning up his room:

snip

Wassamatta, crybaby? Did the bad old atheists pee in your pablum this
morning?

Good ol' bag-nads. Long on words, short on worth.

-PF, Atl.
2015/KoBAAWA!

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 4:56:56 PM4/10/09
>> http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest
>>
>> > Simply because that concept only has any meaning except
>> > to fundamentalists.
>>
>> "You defeated your own arguments by being a liar."
>>
>> "You know what? It is obviously(sic) that you are a pathetic liar.
>> While you try to pass yourself off as a rational man-of-the-world, you
>> have a deep-seated antipathy towards anyone who doesn't believe what you
>> believe and you top that off with intellectual snobbery and an attempt
>> to disguise your alignment with irrational Christ Killers. It is quite
>> obvious that no one should ever trust what you say. "
>>

> Oh, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

Sure, you are just another tiresome and witless lightweight

... whatever.. who cares! pffft!

> atheism is a religion in its own right and has its own
> fundamentalists.

Much more than any other ideology does.

Because it is such an impoverished doctrine, useless,
ineffectual, self-obsessed, a trivial branch of Nihilism
it's members have no productive praxis.. they just
waffle endlessly to one another

it has no output... Atheism has never produced
a useful, functioning society, let alone the great
civilisations which genuine religions have created and
nurtured for CENTURIES!

The atheist regimes have been SHORT LIVED CLUSTER FUCKS.

One day atheists will wake up and LEARN FROM HISTORY! B^p

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 5:33:15 PM4/10/09
panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
> I live on the other side of the world

So do the Taliban

> How on Earth would anything I could do from here be a "death threat"?

See above.

> I'm simply stating my opinion

I'm simply showing everyone what brain dead thugs you atheists are.

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

Syd

Apr 10, 2009, 5:41:28 PM4/10/09
On Apr 10, 5:33 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> panamfl...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > fasgnadh wrote:

Actually, FailedNads, the only brain dead thug in this thread is you.

<Snip usual hysterical anti-atheist rant>

PDW

j-rod

Apr 10, 2009, 6:36:53 PM4/10/09
fasgnadh wrote:

> j-rod wrote:
> > fasgnadh wrote:

> >> Then historical atheism stands condemned

If that is the case then all religions are condemned too.

as the most barbarous and
> >> destructive force in history, over 40,000,000 dead in the past century,
> >> (not the ancient past of crusades and Inquisitions and 'holy war'..)
> >> the 21st century was the era of the atheist holocausts, Unholy War,
> >> far worse than any religious conflict.
> >>
> >> You are first atheist to condemn it in all the time I have been posting
> >> in alt.atheism.

I seriously doubt that.

> >> Why do you think it is that there are no great and enduring atheist
> >> civilisations, (they are all created and sustained by Spiritual
> >> teachings.. eg Islamic Civilisation, Judeao Christian, Hindu...etc)
> >> ...but while some crimes have been committed in the name of religion,
> >> EVERY atheist regime has been a bloody tyranny and left the society
> >> destroyed in utter despair and misery??
> >>

> > You fail to realize
>
> How do you know?
>
> You haven't asked what I know, I doubt you are a mind reader
> and in response to Franks claim to be IGNORANT of atheist regimes and
> request that I enlighten him, nothing I have said indicates that what I
> have told you all is the sum total of my knowledge.
>
> So ...How do you know what I realise?

Because you post and repost the same BS day after day. Endlessly
repeating it does not make it true.

> > that, in many of the cases you listed, the killing
> > was in response to the mass murders carried out by the governments these
> > people revolted against.
>
> 'Many'? Which ones? There were only a handful of atheist regimes
> and every one was an atheist shithole so why can't you just
> NAME the ones you mean, and provide some evidence for your claims..

Read your bible.

Because I'm not a full of shit as you are, and I have a life outside of
usenet.

> Stop making a complete fool of yourself, as every atheist holocaust
> denier has done, come back when you have some FACTS and a clue...

When are you going to stop denying the christian holocaust of the last
2000 year?

> and stack them up beside these horrific atheist slaughters for comparison;

I've sniped your list of horrific events. You have repeated them so many
time that this may be an indication of a deeper psychological problem
with you.

None of them have proven that atheism was the motivation for mass
murder.

JAM

fasgnadh

Apr 10, 2009, 8:56:58 PM4/10/09
j-rod claims that atheist regimes he cant name, are in the BIBLE:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> j-rod asked to name the 'many' atheist regimes, can't name ONE:

> If that is the case then all religions are condemned too.

Not when you can't show that they have killed 40,000,000 people as the
atheist regimes have done. You haven't shown 40,000 deaths...

You haven't shown 4,000 deaths

In fact you haven't shown us jack shit! B^)

Why do you atheists condemn religions without any evidence? B^p

>>> in many of the cases you listed, the killing
>>> was in response to the mass murders carried out by the governments these
>>> people revolted against.
>>
>> 'Many'? Which ones?

You can't even name ONE of these 'many' atheist regimes murdering
millions, where you claim it was in RESPONSE to persecution of athesits?!!??

Then you are clearly one of the most PATHETIC atheist liars in usenet!

It should have been easy, IF you were telling the truth;

>> There were only a handful of atheist regimes
>> and every one was an atheist shithole so why can't you just

>> NAME the ones you mean, and provide some evidence for your claims..??
>
> Read your bible.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA

You are telling us that the name of atheist regime which you
have in your imagination (but can't tell us B^) ) IS IN THE
BIBLE!?!????!!??????

Which page! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Remember, folks, the list is USSR, Mao's China or
Pol Pots Cambodia B^]

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAA!

Well, we know why now why you claim there is some MYTHICAl
regime but you can't tell us, but you know it's in the BIBLE...

YOU ARE a BULL GOOSE LOONY and ARE FULL OF SHIT!!!!

NOT ONE DOCUMENTED FACT IN YOUR ENTIRE POST!!! B^D

You are done like a dinner! B^]

>> You do know what evidence is don't you?

Clearly you don't have a clue!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAA

Being unable to substantiate a SINGLE ONE OF YOUR CLAIMS
MEANS YOU ARE MORE FULL OF SHIT THAN A SEWERAGE FARM!!!!

> and I have a life outside of usenet.

I seriously doubt that, you are a BRAIN DEAD MORON IN IT!!!!

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/grant-me-serenity?context=latest

I won't waste any more time on you,

As I already said, you are a fucking joke;

>> Stop making a complete fool of yourself, as every atheist holocaust
>> denier has done, come back when you have some FACTS and a clue...
>>

>> and stack them up beside these horrific atheist slaughters for comparison;

If you can't back your lies up with documented facts,

DONT TELL THEM! B^]

> I've sniped your list of horrific events.

Well you have lost every argument, what else is left for you but

http://www.geocities.com/townsville_taliban/endoscope.html

KStahl

Apr 14, 2009, 3:23:50 PM4/14/09
fasgnadh wrote:

> I note you didn't (cant) do that.
>
> You also made claims that I challenged and you have ignored.
>
> You have lied about me and NOW ADMIT that YOU are the fundie,
> not me...
>
> I told you I'm not interested in debating your crackpot ideas!
>

> And as you refused to identify them.. discussion with
> you is POINTLESS! pfffft!
>

> That's why I asked you to go back through the post and highlight
> them so we can see if you are telling the truth.. and you didn't.
>
> Why should I waste time on a fundie liar?
>
> Run along and argue with atheists.. they have matching IQ 's
> with yours, and you have shown you have nothing of interest to
> say on my topic, (and frankly I have no interest in your
> fact free OPINIONS! )

Of course you are not interested in debating me. You would lose.

The fundamentalist stuff is in my distant past. I abandoned it years
ago. That doesn't mean I forgot everything. That's why I can recognize
that you are a fundamentalist and radical.

I really don't need any facts. I just need to be right. You have chosen
to be wrong - that can hardly be considered to be my fault.

KStahl

Apr 14, 2009, 3:27:20 PM4/14/09
fasgnadh wrote:

Oh, obviously you do. It isn't as if you have tried to disguise how much
you care. But, there are a lot of mistakes made by young kids such as
yourself and eventually you'll learn better.

A Hermit

May 6, 2009, 4:55:22 PM5/6/09
On Apr 10, 2:52 pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:Stop making

a complete fool of yourself, as every atheist holocaust
denier has done, come back when you have some FACTS and a clue...

and stack them up beside these horrific atheist slaughters for
comparison;

First of all, your whole approach here, of attributing Communism's
atrocities to atheism while ignoring all the ethnic, political,
economic, geographical and economic motivations, is facile at best and
a sure sign of either ignorance or dishonesty on your part. I'll be
generous and assume ignorance...;-)

Secondly, like so many who play this futile game of "Body Count" you
do everything you can to maximize the numbers attributed to "atheist"
regimes while ignoring equally horrific numbers attributable to what
must be considered (if we use your own low standards of nomenclature)
"theistic" regimes; the Nazi Holocaust, for example, the 20 million
Soviets killed by German soldiers (who wore belt buckles engraved with
the phrase "Gott Mit Uns"), the 10-15 million Congolese victims of the
Christian King Leopold II of Belgium, the 800,000 who died in what
used to be known as "the most Christian country in Africa;
Rwanda ,where priests and even nuns have been convicted of taking part
in the genocide...

If you really want to compare numbers, I've no doubt that anyone who
cared to take the same cavalier approach to history that you do could
easily compile numbers of dead attributable to "theist" regimes that
would easily rival those you assign to atheism. I could do it, but I'm
not as interested in wallowing in tales of blood as you are.

Besides, that exercise would be just as meaningless as your attempt to
saddle atheism with the blood of Communism's victims. It's a
disgraceful attempt to smear people with a specious association.
Nothing to be proud of.