crying raven

1 view

David Dalton

Mar 4, 2011, 10:56:44 PM3/4/11
Once again with my latest series i am crying wolf,
or I guess crying raven since it is new moon
whereas wolf would be full moon.

Either I'm wrong again and people are justified
in ignoring me or for once I am right but
people will ignore me at first since I've
been wrong so often before.

Supposedly earlier this evening there was a
press release from Sola the sun to prophets
(schizophrenics, schizoaffectives and bipolars
other than me) in gdnabasedspecies. Then there was
a call from their deity or one of their deities or
a past opener of the way they respect to
ordained in ghuman and gcetacean. As part of
the call the ordained one was told his or her
healing circle prescription. The g in the
above terms means those inside the thermosphere
exosphere boundary (500 km up, so inside is global)
in case any went traveling with aliens in the past.

David

Sidney Lambe

Mar 4, 2011, 11:13:29 PM3/4/11

I didn't realize that humanoids in other dimensions were on
the Internet.

--
Sidney Lambe - Evergreen
Solitaire Wiccan Priest - Spellsinger Wicca

Maratrean Ecclesia

Mar 5, 2011, 3:18:31 AM3/5/11
On Mar 5, 2:56 pm, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> Supposedly earlier this evening there was a
> press release from Sola the sun to prophets
> (schizophrenics, schizoaffectives and bipolars
> other than me) in gdnabasedspecies.
For there to be a Prophet, there must be
a community of believers who receive the
Prophet, and a Council to guide that Prophet
and hold them to account. For this reason, I
do not call myself at the present time a
Prophet, but only a Protoprophet - though may
I ascend to the Prophecy in due course, if that
be the will of heaven. But I would say these
people, lacking a holy Council, cannot be
Prophets, but at best Protoprophets. So I
urge you to reconsider your labelling them
as Prophets -- for it is written: "There is
no Prophet without the Council; and no
Council without the Prophet."

> Then there was a call from their deity or
> one of their deities or a past opener of
> the way they respect to ordained in ghuman
> and gcetacean.

The way is opening, indeed; this way
is the way of the most holy Cause, the
Cause of She Who Reigns, the Cause of
the final end, to bring about the final end,
that all things may end - but to begin again.
And the opening of the way of which you
speak is not other than the establishment of
the most holy Cause; which shall commence
upon the decree of appointment of a true
Prophet. Indeed shall the deities smile upon
this decree, even Delvina the cetacean goddess.

Zarnacy
http://sites.google.com/site/maratreans/

Timothy Sutter

Mar 5, 2011, 11:30:56 AM3/5/11
Maratrean Ecclesia wrote:

> Prophet. Indeed shall the deities smile upon
> this decree, even Delvina the cetacean goddess.

<fun and games>

http://tinyurl.com/4smvhew
Newsgroups: alt.fan.tim-sutter, alt.timothy.sutter
From: Timothy Sutter <tpgs...@geocities.com>
Date: 1997/04/04
Subject: Fish Story

I was talking to a Manta Ray the other day.
They can talk you know.
Well if you didn't know before, now you do.
Anyway, this Manta Ray was swimming casually around in the ocean.
He's a big round sort of fish.
He may be a mammal, maybe someone else knows for sure.
Looks sort of like a big bat or something.
His eyes are on the underside of his body.
He always seems to be looking down.
But that doesn't matter much.
We got to talking about how it was to be a sort
of big round fish swimming around in the ocean.

I told him about cars and stars and caterpillars,
but he didn't have much interest in that sort of thing.
He had a very nice vocabulary, but he never seemed
to talk about industry. He seemed to have all that he
could ever need and want. I asked him if he ever got bored.
I was curious because he seemed to have none of the normal problems
to keep him busy. I mean he didn't drive a car
and he didn't look at the stars, in fact he gave me a blank
stare when I asked if he had seen the comet.
He didn't know about the zodiac and he didn't know about life on Mars.
But he showed me a nice place where he could find
brilliant colored edible junk.

He seemed happy and he kept harping on about how God was a Manta Ray.
I tried to tell him that God was really a little Girl named Gretchen.
He would have none of this, as he wasn't even sure that I really
existed. He told me my theory that God was a girl was a patented
lie perpetuated by the whales. He was quite adamant in his assertion
about God being a Manta Ray. He assured me that there was no further
need in discussing the matter as he was sure and it was only a
matter of time before I learned the truth for myself.
I turned to ask him how he could be so sure.
He was gone.

So I swam to shore, I passed a killer whale on the way
back and called him a liar. He asked me why I was calling
him a liar. I explained that the Manta Ray told me that the legend that
God was a little Girl Named Gretchen was a lie made up by the whales.
And how that not even all of the whales believe this story, but that
they pass it around as a sort of joke among themselves.

The killer whale said that the Manta Ray was a crank, but that he was
right about the part that not all whales believe that God is Girl
named Gretchen. He said that God was a Manta Ray.
When I turned around to ask him if he was serious, he was gone.

I'm beginning to think maybe God is a Manta Ray.
But he just doesn't like answering serious questions.
Guess he's got more important things to think about.

</fun and games>

Timothy Sutter

Mar 5, 2011, 11:50:16 AM3/5/11

http://tinyurl.com/45zxbsz
Newsgroups: alt.goddess.timothy.sutter, alt.discordia

From: Timothy Sutter <tpgs...@geocities.com>
Date: 1997/04/04

i guess i did put it in that other place too.

i thought i had...

David Dalton

Mar 5, 2011, 1:07:19 PM3/5/11
In article
<63f3fa34-737d-4d50...@w7g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
Maratrean Ecclesia <marat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 5, 2:56 pm, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> > Supposedly earlier this evening there was a
> > press release from Sola the sun to prophets
> > (schizophrenics, schizoaffectives and bipolars
> > other than me) in gdnabasedspecies.

> For there to be a Prophet, there must be
> a community of believers who receive the
> Prophet, and a Council to guide that Prophet
> and hold them to account. For this reason, I
> do not call myself at the present time a
> Prophet, but only a Protoprophet - though may
> I ascend to the Prophecy in due course, if that
> be the will of heaven. But I would say these
> people, lacking a holy Council, cannot be
> Prophets, but at best Protoprophets. So I
> urge you to reconsider your labelling them
> as Prophets -- for it is written: "There is
> no Prophet without the Council; and no
> Council without the Prophet."

I am not calling them major prophets or
capital P Prophets but lowercase p prophets.

DRD

Maratrean Ecclesia

Mar 5, 2011, 6:41:20 PM3/5/11
On Mar 6, 5:07 am, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> I am not calling them major prophets or
> capital P Prophets but lowercase p prophets.
Indeed there are many "prophets" but few "Prophets".
Everyone is a potential prophet - the power of
prophecy has been granted to all, even if in many
it exists only in an inchoate form. Yet to truly
harness this power, we need to make the progression
from little-p prophecy to big-P Prophecy. And a
protoprophet is one who has seen the need for
this journey, and who has decided to embark
upon it.

Zarnacy
http://sites.google.com/site/maratreans/

Maratrean Ecclesia

Mar 5, 2011, 7:07:05 PM3/5/11
On Mar 6, 3:30 am, Timothy Sutter <a202...@mail.com> wrote:
> I'm beginning to think maybe God is a Manta Ray.
> But he just doesn't like answering serious questions.
> Guess he's got more important things to think about.
Only sacred animals have tutelary deities.
Since I would not consider the Manta Ray to be a sacred
animal, there could not be a Manta Ray deity. However,
it is not impossible I am mistaken about the classification
of any particular animal as unsacred, so certain animal
tutelary deities which I would hold not to exist may in
fact exist.

Zarnacy the Maratrean Protoprophet
http://sites.google.com/site/maratreans/

Timothy Sutter

Mar 6, 2011, 11:08:30 AM3/6/11

Maratrean Ecclesia wrote:

> Only sacred animals have tutelary deities.
> Since I would not consider the Manta Ray to be a sacred
> animal, there could not be a Manta Ray deity. However,
> it is not impossible I am mistaken about the classification
> of any particular animal as unsacred, so certain animal
> tutelary deities which I would hold not to exist may in
> fact exist.

you have;

the canine tribe, the feline tribe, the equine tribe
the monkey tribe, the sea-mammal tribe...

how come y'ain't got any fish?

or bugs or reptiles... or birds?

no bird gods?

i mean, it's your thing, fine...

but, no fish? no birds?

some elegant isects...

arachnids?

Maratrean Ecclesia

Mar 7, 2011, 4:34:56 AM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 3:08 am, Timothy Sutter <a202...@mail.com> wrote:

> > Timothy Sutter wrote:
> you have;
>
> the canine tribe, the feline tribe, the equine tribe
> the monkey tribe, the sea-mammal tribe...
>
> how come y'ain't got any fish?
>
> or bugs or reptiles... or birds?
>
> no bird gods?
>
> i mean, it's your thing, fine...
>
> but, no fish?  no birds?
>
> some elegant isects...
>
> arachnids?
Let me put it in this way. How do we know other
souls exist? There is always the threat of
solipsism - that maybe I alone am, maybe there
is no universe outside of me. Yet, by the highest
faith, by the fulfillment of her promises, we can
know this to be false. If even a single soul is -
and we know there is at least one soul - and
She says to that soul - Tell me, what do you
truly wish for? What would it say? Surely,
That I alone was not, but there were also others.
And such wish being true shall be granted.

Yet, by this wish from the being of one, we
reach the being of others - yet how many others?
Surely not all - with our hearts we long for the
being of many, yet by our hearts we do not truly
long for the being of all - therefore, by one heart
alone many may be, but not all.

Yet from the first come many, who in turn
desire others - a web of desire flowing ever
outward.

But how far does this web of love extend?
Surely not to every thing, nor even to every
living thing. But it extends beyond the bounds
of humanity.

Thus are the living divided in two - into the
ensouled and the soulless, even if we know
not the precise bounds of division.

And the sacred animal tribes demonstrate
this principle. We can disagree about the
precise number of the tribes, and the
precise membership of each tribe. But what
really matters is the principle - that though
the web of love, and thus the web of being,
extend beyond the bounds of humanity,
yet neither is it boundless.

Zarnacy
http://sites.google.com/site/maratreans/

Timothy Sutter

Mar 7, 2011, 11:23:26 AM3/7/11
> > > Timothy Sutter wrote:
> > you have;

> > the canine tribe, the feline tribe, the equine tribe
> > the monkey tribe, the sea-mammal tribe...

> > how come y'ain't got any fish?
> > or bugs or reptiles... or birds?
> > no bird gods?
> > i mean, it's your thing, fine...
> > but, no fish? no birds?
> > some elegant isects...

> > arachnids?

Maratrean Ecclesia wrote:

you have a 'web of love'

add a spider to your list

Maratrean Ecclesia

Mar 8, 2011, 4:15:02 AM3/8/11
On Mar 8, 3:23 am, Timothy Sutter <a202...@mail.com> wrote:
> you have a 'web of love'
>
> add a spider to your list
A spider spins webs, but the webs it spins are not webs of love.

Who loves the spider? Who does the spider love?
The spider loves no one, and no one loves the spider.

Humans love one another. Humans love some animals.
Some animals love humans. Some animals love each other.
These all participate in the web of love.

But no one loves the spider, and the spider loves no one.
It is part of a web of its own weaving, but not the web of love.

Sarah has a pet dog. Rebeca has a pet spider.
Sarah loves her dog, and her dog loves her back.
Rebeca thinks she loves her spider, and her spider loves her back.
But, the spider cannot love the way a dog can love.
And a person cannot love a spider the way they can love a dog.

A dog is a social animal - hence it can have social/emotional
relations with humans.
Spiders are antisocial. "Love" is meaningless to them.

Hence dogs have souls, but spiders don't.
So, it makes sense to worship a dog-god (the holy Lord Bacu).
But a spider god does not make sense.

Zarnacy the Maratrean
http://sites.google.com/site/maratreans/

Timothy Sutter

Mar 8, 2011, 8:47:31 AM3/8/11
> Timothy Sutter wrote:

> > you have a 'web of love'

> > add a spider to your list

> A spider spins webs, but the webs it spins are not webs of love.
>
> Who loves the spider?

i do.

Maratrean Ecclesia

Mar 9, 2011, 3:02:52 AM3/9/11

Timothy, you say that you love the spider,
but I struggle to believe you really do.
At least, not in the sense I am meaning
when I speak of love.

But, I am open to be convinced otherwise:
someone knows what it is like to love dogs,
but cannot believe anyone could love a spider
in the same way - what would you say to them
to convince them that your spider-love was
as strong as their dog-love?

Timothy Sutter

Mar 9, 2011, 10:11:36 AM3/9/11

Maratrean Ecclesia wrote:

> > > Who loves the spider?

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

> > i do.

> Timothy, you say that you love the spider,
> but I struggle to believe you really do.
> At least, not in the sense I am meaning
> when I speak of love.

> But, I am open to be convinced otherwise:
> someone knows what it is like to love dogs,
> but cannot believe anyone could love a spider
> in the same way - what would you say to them
> to convince them that your spider-love was
> as strong as their dog-love?

well, i don't keeep them as pets and
i don't use them as beasts of burden

i do appreciate the beauty they bring
and their patience and persistence.

when the rain washes their web away,

they begin to weave a new one

they are not conditioned to give their affections.

they can't be bribed with treats.

...let me count the ways

i don't love them for what they can do for me

we just sort of peacefully co-exist.

occasionally one will crawl on my finger

it trusts me and doesn't bite me

even if it doesn't know me very well.

sure, someone may find fault with spiders

but i love them anyway.

i don't need to make gods out of them,

but then again, i don't need to make gods

of dogs and cats either.

there may be angelic figures which resemble creatures

but i feel no need to argue about it

not many people keep whales as pets

i'm not miserly with my love...

etc.