Selene is particularly breathtaking tonight.

Seamus

Oct 26, 2007, 1:17:45 AM10/26/07
The moon is fucking GORGEOUS this evening.

I had to say it. :)

~Reverant Wolf Howl~

~ Seamus

ren

Oct 26, 2007, 1:58:59 AM10/26/07

The Moon is bewitching this time of year, isn't it.

sarchasm

Oct 26, 2007, 2:01:29 AM10/26/07

In honor of the event, an NSA Ksat was mooned. Not by me.

aine

Oct 26, 2007, 2:41:25 AM10/26/07

Brings out the Warrior in me.

aine

Oct 26, 2007, 3:41:12 AM10/26/07

Oh thats right..you are a wolf. You have a nice black kin wolf out
there. He nips a bit. All in play.

aine

Oct 26, 2007, 3:58:24 AM10/26/07
On Oct 25, 11:01 pm, "sarchasm" <sar.ch...@yahoo.com> wrote:

That would be Sirius Black. He is on the prowl in dreams and he is
MINE!!! Hence the warrior in me. Takes a strong woman to take on the
Sirius Black Wolf. He can come to me in dreams any time.

aine

Oct 26, 2007, 3:59:36 AM10/26/07
On Oct 25, 11:01 pm, "sarchasm" <sar.ch...@yahoo.com> wrote:

That would be Sirius Black. He is on the prowl in dreams and he is

Seamus

Oct 26, 2007, 9:42:08 AM10/26/07
On Oct 26, 3:41 am, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > ~Reverent Wolf Howl~

> Oh thats right..you are a wolf. You have a nice black kin wolf out
> there. He nips a bit. All in play.

Must be kin of some sort, 'cause my fur's white.

Has he still been visiting you?

aine

Oct 26, 2007, 12:20:08 PM10/26/07

Sirius Black is but a dream away. He is suppose to be black dog, but
he is black wolf. Thats my will, it is done.

Seamus

Oct 26, 2007, 1:21:53 PM10/26/07
On Oct 26, 12:20 pm, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sirius Black is but a dream away. He is suppose to be black dog, but
> he is black wolf. Thats my will, it is done.

Yeah, though he always struck me as more a wolf than dog, anyway.

aine

Oct 26, 2007, 11:37:50 PM10/26/07

Me as well. Even in the books.

Enjoy the Moon. I was invited for a girls night out and decided I best
chain myself at home and behave. Last thing this town needs is me on
the prowl in the Full Moon so close to SamHain. I keep pacing by the
windows though.

aine

Oct 26, 2007, 11:40:53 PM10/26/07
On Oct 26, 10:21 am, Seamus <fomorianw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Enjoy the Moon. I was invited for a girls night out and decided I best

Seamus

Oct 27, 2007, 12:45:24 AM10/27/07
On Oct 26, 11:37 pm, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Yeah, though he always struck me as more a wolf than dog, anyway.
>
> Me as well. Even in the books.
>
> Enjoy the Moon. I was invited for a girls night out and decided I best
> chain myself at home and behave. Last thing this town needs is me on
> the prowl in the Full Moon so close to SamHain. I keep pacing by the
> windows though.

:grin: Are ye sure you've not been touched by Wolf as well? It has
been a while since we've spoken of totems, so please forgive my memory.

aine

Oct 27, 2007, 1:41:20 AM10/27/07

Possibly. I am not sure I trust my instincts right now to know for
sure. It is a great time of year to break free and start new.

Seamus

Oct 27, 2007, 2:13:50 AM10/27/07
On Oct 27, 1:41 am, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > :grin: Are ye sure you've not been touched by Wolf as well? It has
> > been a while since we've spoken of totems, so please forgive my memory.
>
> Possibly. I am not sure I trust my instincts right now to know for
> sure. It is a great time of year to break free and start new.

We wolves tend to be _very_ attentive lovers; your dreams must be
quite... Entertaining of late. :grins:

aine

Oct 27, 2007, 1:32:26 PM10/27/07

My dreams are always very entertaining. Even the rated G ones.

I like balanced attentive. I am not comfortable in the spotlight of
anything when it comes to emotions or even detached emotion lovers. I
like giving. That makes up for over half of my feeling like I am
getting.

Maybe I should dream of Dr. Doolittle and find a nice "Push Me - Pull
You" Totem.

Seamus

Oct 27, 2007, 4:21:58 PM10/27/07
On Oct 27, 1:32 pm, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I like balanced attentive. I am not comfortable in the spotlight of
> anything when it comes to emotions or even detached emotion lovers. I
> like giving. That makes up for over half of my feeling like I am
> getting.

Well, if you need us to be forceful, we're quite good with that as
well. :licks his lips:

We certainly don't mind having an attentive lover. Not at all.

> Maybe I should dream of Dr. Doolittle and find a nice "Push Me - Pull
> You" Totem.

I've seen you play the forceful type, panthress. Now you're just being
coy. :)

aine

Oct 27, 2007, 6:22:04 PM10/27/07
On Oct 27, 1:21 pm, Seamus <fomorianw...@gmail.com> wrote:

If the wolf comes back, I will let him know I am on to his ways and
make sure he knows of my duel nature. ;)

Now to gross out all the non meat eaters, I have a Pork tenderloin
roast and mashed potatoes to attend to before I play driver to
Halloween parties. I am hoping they go graveyard walking in the full
moon, I need dirt and stones.

Seamus

Oct 27, 2007, 7:53:40 PM10/27/07
On Oct 27, 6:22 pm, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> If the wolf comes back, I will let him know I am on to his ways and
> make sure he knows of my duel nature. ;)

I'm sure he'll be pleasantly surprised. ... Lucky dog...

> Now to gross out all the non meat eaters, I have a Pork tenderloin
> roast and mashed potatoes to attend to before I play driver to
> Halloween parties. I am hoping they go graveyard walking in the full
> moon, I need dirt and stones.

*drool*

ren

Oct 27, 2007, 10:32:20 PM10/27/07
On Oct 28, 8:53 am, Seamus <fomorianw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 27, 6:22 pm, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:

It is an amazing ability you both have.

aine

Oct 27, 2007, 11:17:23 PM10/27/07

Dreaming of *a* black wolf on my part? Not so amazing. I dream alot.

ren

Oct 28, 2007, 12:54:20 AM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 12:17 pm, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dreaming of *a* black wolf on my part? Not so amazing. I dream alot.

Yes, but you project your dreams within the minds of others.

Seamus

Oct 28, 2007, 1:30:13 AM10/28/07

Have we been impressing our conversation? Wow.

aine

Oct 28, 2007, 1:51:57 AM10/28/07

I am innocent. I did not drool, lick my lips or grin. I swear if I
take heat for this...I am gonna shoot ya to the moon Alice.

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 1:54:39 AM10/28/07

I have known "Aine" for over 30 yrs. And yes she likes to think there
is a projection....really all she needs is a new man to pay the bills.
She IM'd me today in a fit over what her DH is doing to the
girls....Molesting them according to her IM

aine

Oct 28, 2007, 1:57:07 AM10/28/07
On Oct 27, 9:54 pm, ren <ren1...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Well..ya..okay. I have been accused of that before, but, in my
defense...(eye squint thinking hard...thinking harder) I have none.

Wait, how about maybe I am picking up on someone elses amazing ability
to do that? Yep, chicken and egg.

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 2:00:58 AM10/28/07
On Oct 25, 10:58 pm, ren <ren1...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Oh by the way, "Aine" says you all here are going to sue me?
What F'ng joke~
DH is laughing with me too~
So how serious are you about your relationship with "Aine"?
Are you going to rescue her from her present situation?
I'm really worried about her..but more so her girls.

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 2:03:37 AM10/28/07

What a laugh. You are trolling in hopes of some one will rescue you
once again.
Trolling for ????????

aine

Oct 28, 2007, 2:04:36 AM10/28/07

Why do I need a man? I thought you were going to be my lesbian lover
and handle it all? Come on baby...give me that bottle of Jack Daniels,
you know how it brain fries you.

aine

Oct 28, 2007, 2:15:40 AM10/28/07

Not going to work this time. Everyone is fully aware you are a
mentally disturbed person with a vendetta. If anyone takes your side I
wish them well.

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 2:20:45 AM10/28/07

How strange.....
Just like you to turn tail and run when you tell me a truth.
Should I post your IM here?
Or your threat that Ren, Kate and Gary are sueing me?????????
I can play this game too. LOL

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 2:24:41 AM10/28/07
> wish them well.- Hide quoted text -

Wow, you have really declined mentally in your life? Trolling for ren
here is a lost cause as you and I talked about before. You said he was
married, remember??? And even if he wasn't I don't really think he's
have you like you even said.
7 kids and 5 husbands...any real man can do the math~

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 2:28:18 AM10/28/07
On Oct 27, 11:15 pm, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> wish them well.- Hide quoted text -

Are your girls safe?Is your current husband #5 still in the home? Did
you place them in their own dad's home yet?
Or do you have to worry about their dad too? My heart goes out to
you.

aine

Oct 28, 2007, 2:30:14 AM10/28/07
> I can play this game too. LOL- Hide quoted text -

The thing is Miriam. Your phone number has been blocked, your IM's
have been blocked. Now I am going to not read your posts. It is called
killfile, yet I will have to Aine Killfile you with willpower.

You drink, smoke pot and are really unbalanced. You accuse innocent
people of child molestation. That makes you unworthy of anyones time
here because you are a danger. A real danger to [eople who befriend
you.

Ren and Gary are big boys. Kate is a big girl. I am not going to be
your friend or lesbian lover and move to CA out of being afraid you
will offend them or harm them any more. I cannot be blackmailed or
threatened.

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 2:58:39 AM10/28/07
> threatened.- Hide quoted text -

Wow~ What a weird post Lynn? didn't you just IM to me, "Jeff/Geoff",
that you found on this very place, is molesting your girls? Believe
me, I could care less about you right now, or your so called
"friends" from here. That would make me want to be around any of them?
Thank you though for forwarning me in your own way not to come and
visit with my young DS. Anyone hurts him or molests him will have to
deal with me. And that is not a pretty sight~
Where is your priorities? You told me the police are aware of the
incident? I just have to ask publicly ....WTF?
I'd rather talk to you privately, but as soon as you IM'd this to me
the phone at your house was shut off....
Only got threats from you that all these so called friends are sueing
me? Weird~ You need some help girly.

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 3:01:37 AM10/28/07
> threatened.- Hide quoted text -

For the record, I don't drink, smoke pot or do drugs.
A pot of ginger tea is more to my taste:)
Last time I had a beer was at your house 3 yrs ago?

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 3:02:01 AM10/28/07
> threatened.- Hide quoted text -

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 3:05:27 AM10/28/07
> threatened.- Hide quoted text -

I'll put out the word to a few lesbians. I'm not one, in case you are
trying to imply to others I am. Sleep with my DH every night and even
do it! Wow........but he would NEVER MOLEST a KID like GEOFF/
JEFF....and I'm not a mother to Stay with a MF that would do that.

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 3:24:25 AM10/28/07

<fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 27, 11:30 pm, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:

*You* are a really sick puppy, you know that?

aine, if I were you, I'd leave this deranged person to whoever she's living
with. I feel sorry for *her* kids.

>> > How strange.....
>> > Just like you to turn tail and run when you tell me a truth.
>> > Should I post your IM here?
>> > Or your threat that Ren, Kate and Gary are sueing me?????????
>> > I can play this game too. LOL- Hide quoted text -

Sueing you? *LOLOLOLOL* Whata whackjob you are Miriam!

>> The thing is Miriam. Your phone number has been blocked, your IM's
>> have been blocked. Now I am going to not read your posts. It is called
>> killfile, yet I will have to Aine Killfile you with willpower.

Wouldn't take much willpower for me to do it to her. Gads. who needs this
shit???

>> You drink, smoke pot and are really unbalanced. You accuse innocent
>> people of child molestation. That makes you unworthy of anyones time
>> here because you are a danger. A real danger to [eople who befriend
>> you.
>>
>> Ren and Gary are big boys. Kate is a big girl. I am not going to be
>> your friend or lesbian lover and move to CA out of being afraid you
>> will offend them or harm them any more. I cannot be blackmailed or
>> threatened.- Hide quoted text -

Why thank you anum cara :) Yes we are and no you shouldn't.

> I'll put out the word to a few lesbians. I'm not one, in case you are
> trying to imply to others I am. Sleep with my DH every night and even
> do it! Wow........but he would NEVER MOLEST a KID like GEOFF/
> JEFF....and I'm not a mother to Stay with a MF that would do that.

Miriam, I know more about aine than you'll EVER know and you're spouting
lies left and right. I'd be thoroughly ashamed of these accusations against
her. You're just a jealous little girl with no one to pay attention to you.
Maybe you'll meet a dyke in jail if you keep up this stalking. And yes, I
WILL say and do what I want to, and yes, I will defend my friend. Fuck you.

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 3:26:18 AM10/28/07

<fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sex like you? EWWWWWWW

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 3:29:40 AM10/28/07

<fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

This is all a game to you *fromyourpast*? I _ don't _ think _ so. *g Keep it
up and you may lose an ISP. I've seen you be passive/aggressive and it
sucks. Don't you have a 'Girls Gone Wild' video to keep you occupied?

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 3:38:58 AM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 12:24 am, "faeseeker" <faesee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I agree Kate, How can you stay with a man molesting your girls? F'ng
weird to me!
I hope the 2 at home are in a safe house. I'm working on that to make
sure.
Have you known Lynn since she was 12 yrs old.....I have and I know her
better than herself. She told me this a few hrs ago....Sad Lynn
feels she has to stay with this bastard.....
her reasoning was" because the repot was filed"
I was molested for the first time when I was 8 yrs old.
My mom Said almost the same thing Lynn is now......
This is why I am so worried about her..

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 3:41:07 AM10/28/07

<fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

How did that drug test at work go for ya Miriam?

> A pot of ginger tea is more to my taste:)

Ginger tea
doesn't cover up
THC.

> Last time I had a beer was at your house 3 yrs ago?

Still afraid to get on a plane Miriam? *whahahahaha*

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 3:42:15 AM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 12:29 am, "faeseeker" <faesee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No, not a game. Could you let your children.......oh wait! You don't
have any, gave them away?

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 3:50:27 AM10/28/07

> On Oct 28, 12:24 am, "faeseeker" <faesee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> <fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I agree Kate, How can you stay with a man molesting your girls? F'ng
> weird to me!
> I hope the 2 at home are in a safe house. I'm working on that to make
> sure.
> Have you known Lynn since she was 12 yrs old.....I have and I know her
> better than herself. She told me this a few hrs ago....Sad Lynn
> feels she has to stay with this bastard.....
> her reasoning was" because the repot was filed"
> I was molested for the first time when I was 8 yrs old.

I see now, if you aren't lying again, where your dementia comes from. Don't
give me that bullshit trying to make this look like I'm agreeing with you.
I'm not. I think you're a danger to yourself and maybe to others.

> My mom Said almost the same thing Lynn is now......
> This is why I am so worried about her..

So now stalking is *worrying*? Now I'm more than worried for aine!!! Get off
her back you psycho.

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 3:51:37 AM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 12:24 am, "faeseeker" <faesee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have no idea what you posted means....Can some one help me???????

I was never was a dyke, or wanted to be ..don't like chicks, never
ever did one....yuck~, although Lynn really wanted me. I'm getting the
feeling you do to from your X-rated posts~yuk~~~~No thank you~Lynn
sent me your tweaked out picture. Sent it right off to TWEAKER.COM.
Never could get past loving a man in my head~ And skinny tweaker
chicks like you, make me barf~~~~~~~~~

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 3:54:46 AM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 12:50 am, "faeseeker" <faesee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:1193557138....@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...> On Oct 28, 12:24 am, "faeseeker" <faesee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> <fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > I agree Kate, How can you stay with a man molesting your girls? F'ng
>
> > weird to me!
> > I hope the 2 at home are in a safe house. I'm working on that to make
> > sure.
> > Have you known Lynn since she was 12 yrs old.....I have and I know her
> > better than herself. She told me this a few hrs ago....Sad Lynn
> > feels she has to stay with this bastard.....
> > her reasoning was" because the repot was filed"
> > I was molested for the first time when I was 8 yrs old.
>
> I see now, if you aren't lying again, where your dementia comes from. Don't
> give me that bullshit trying to make this look like I'm agreeing with you.
> I'm not. I think you're a danger to yourself and maybe to others.
>
> > My mom Said almost the same thing Lynn is now......
> > This is why I am so worried about her..
>
> So now stalking is *worrying*? Now I'm more than worried for aine!!! Get off
> her back you psycho.

You are right! Everyone her should be worried about her girls.
Thanks......

sarchasm

Oct 28, 2007, 4:00:34 AM10/28/07
"miriam" <fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was never was a dyke, or wanted to be ..don't like chicks, never
> ever did one....yuck~, although Lynn really wanted me. I'm getting the
> feeling you do to from your X-rated posts~yuk~~~~No thank you~Lynn
> sent me your tweaked out picture. Sent it right off to TWEAKER.COM.
> Never could get past loving a man in my head~ And skinny tweaker
> chicks like you, make me barf~~~~~~~~~

While your insane ranting is somewhat distracting, it is pointed out that
denying you are a dyke/lesbian while insisting at the same time that skinny
"tweaker"(?) chicks make you barf is contrary to that assertion. Do you lie
often or just while ranting?

sarchasm

Oct 28, 2007, 4:45:28 AM10/28/07
"miriam" <fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 27, 11:30 pm, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Why do I need a man? I thought you were going to be my lesbian lover
> > and handle it all? Come on baby...give me that bottle of Jack Daniels,
> > you know how it brain fries you.
> >

> I'll put out the word to a few lesbians.

One of those, "not that there's anything wrong with lesbians - why, some of
my best friends are ... " sort of thing, eh?

sarchasm

Oct 28, 2007, 4:56:38 AM10/28/07
"faeseeker" <faes...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "miriam" <fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> The thing is Miriam. Your phone number has been blocked, your IM's
> >> have been blocked. Now I am going to not read your posts. It is called
> >> killfile, yet I will have to Aine Killfile you with willpower.
> >>
> >> You drink, smoke pot and are really unbalanced. You accuse innocent
> >> people of child molestation. That makes you unworthy of anyones time
> >> here because you are a danger. A real danger to [eople who befriend
> >> you.
> >>
> >> Ren and Gary are big boys. Kate is a big girl. I am not going to be
> >> your friend or lesbian lover and move to CA out of being afraid you
> >> will offend them or harm them any more. I cannot be blackmailed or
> >> threatened.
> >
> > For the record, I don't drink, smoke pot or do drugs.
>
> How did that drug test at work go for ya Miriam?
>

> > A pot of ginger tea is more to my taste:)
>
> Ginger tea
> doesn't cover up
> THC.

Nor does it obscure the test
If she must pee
To prove that she's drug-free,
Because they'll see the rest.

> > Last time I had a beer was at your house 3 yrs ago?
>
> Still afraid to get on a plane Miriam? *whahahahaha*

That would make it difficult for her to get to the Lesbians Anon meetings,
wouldn't it?

sarchasm

Oct 28, 2007, 5:15:49 AM10/28/07
"faeseeker" <faes...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "miriam" <fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I am innocent. I did not drool, lick my lips or grin. I swear if I
> >> take heat for this...I am gonna shoot ya to the moon Alice.
> >
> > What a laugh. You are trolling in hopes of some one will rescue you
> > once again.
> > Trolling for ????????
>
> Sex like you? EWWWWWWW

The irony of her trolling while accusing another of trolling is ... somewhat
drol, even for a troll.

Seamus

Oct 28, 2007, 12:57:10 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 2:28 am, fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com wrote:
<snipthelivinghellouttathisshit>

Aine, do you have a secret admirer that I wasn't aware of?

I think s/he wants to hit it.

Seamus

Oct 28, 2007, 1:01:04 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 3:41 am, "faeseeker" <faesee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > A pot of ginger tea is more to my taste:)
>
> Ginger tea
> doesn't cover up
> THC.
>
> > Last time I had a beer was at your house 3 yrs ago?
>
> Still afraid to get on a plane Miriam? *whahahahaha*

"There's more vodka in this piss than there is PISS!" - Gattaca

(by the way, who's the nutjob?)

Seamus

Oct 28, 2007, 1:04:42 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 3:38 am, fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com wrote:
<snip>

:spits his coke aside to avert the screen:

Wow. You just "read" whatever the Hell comes to your mind, don't you?

Forget issues, you've got your own PUBLISHING COMPANY!

Seamus

Oct 28, 2007, 1:05:24 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 3:54 am, fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com wrote:
> You are right! Everyone her should be worried about her girls.
> Thanks......

"Drug trip is not a drug trip, so you feel a bit insulted."

aine

Oct 28, 2007, 1:33:08 PM10/28/07

I moved to CA at 14 and she and I were best friends until 17. We split
ways as she was (is) a pathological liar. I moved back to WA and never
heard a word until 3 years ago when she found me through the internet.

She visited 3 years ago. Once. After that I realized the extent of her
issues when she called and declared best friends made the best lovers
and wanted me to move down with her.

She started saying she had seer gifts and started seering my life but
it was all through arw archives. Kate, Gary and I set up 2 traps to
validate it was where she was getting it from.

She followed my every post, insisted I stay off the internet, accused
child molestation and started wrecking havoc on me leaving my marriage
(even though that is what is going on, I was not considering moving to
CA to be with her when I did get out)

At that point she started posting a few months ago and I felt bad
because ren was being targeted. She wrote she would stop if I would
remain friends, so, I chose to do that instead of people here getting
sucked into it.

Well, she has gotten worse about telling me to stay off the internet,
break friendships with Kate and Gary, seering still about my life from
things written here in arw. Last straw was child molestation
accusations. No one innocent deserves that to black mail you into a
friendship. I have hours of IM's saying she will stop if I just call
her and talk.

She is a pathological liar. Seriously has no boundaries and is
jeapordizing a hell of a lot for being scorned. I decided everyone
here is grown up enough to deal with this crap. I am not trying to
maintain a friendship based on blackmail of a drunk and drug user.

She supposedly is a dispatcher. I cannot imagine representing oneself
in this manner and thinking your employer is not going to get wind
that you make false accusations of this magnitude and are this crazy
and unbalanced. She also has a child that would be without a mom when
I press charges for stalking and false reports. Its all in he IM's the
reason she is doing it. Gods....

She started insisting they were driving up to harm me, they were
darklings. Ren was harming me magickally.

aine

Oct 28, 2007, 1:42:11 PM10/28/07

Oops sorry the last line was suppose to be up with the rest of the
reasons about people here. On top of that, you all have e-mailed and
called her paying her money to continue doing this to me, she says.
Ren and Kate are married and sending dark magick..they, along with
everyone here in IM and e-mail groups concerned about my welfare.

Oh ya, last one was ren was down with her in CA with a cop who use to
be our advisor because rens spirit is now our old advisors spirit whom
she thinks is dead and he is here to try to save me. So I am not sure
now if ren and Kate are still together but none the less, I morally
have no ethics and my main goal in life is to get in rens pants.

So watch out Kate.....I am a sex starved animal and I am coming to get
my man.

Seamus

Oct 28, 2007, 1:50:54 PM10/28/07

Sure we did... It was pretty obvious from her postings that she's
unstable, on several levels.

> Oh ya, last one was ren was down with her in CA with a cop who use to
> be our advisor because rens spirit is now our old advisors spirit whom
> she thinks is dead and he is here to try to save me. So I am not sure
> now if ren and Kate are still together but none the less, I morally
> have no ethics and my main goal in life is to get in rens pants.

[eyeroll] Of course, it makes so much sense [/eyeroll].

> So watch out Kate.....I am a sex starved animal and I am coming to get
> my man.

LOL!

:hugs: Good to talk to ye again, Aine.

sarchasm

Oct 28, 2007, 2:45:17 PM10/28/07

"... And the ones that mother gives you (her) don't do anything at all."

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 3:54:37 AM10/28/07

>> This is all a game to you *fromyourpast*? I _ don't _ think _ so. *g Keep
>> it
>> up and you may lose an ISP. I've seen you be passive/aggressive and it
>> sucks. Don't you have a 'Girls Gone Wild' video to keep you occupied?
>>

> No, not a game. Could you let your children.......oh wait! You don't
> have any, gave them away?

Yeah, all 120 of them. Gods Miriam, can't you see that she's mine and you
can't have her? Go away. You're treading on thin ice already.

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 6:41:09 PM10/28/07

"sarchasm" <sar....@yahoo.com> wrote in message

She doesn't go. But i imagine if she did, there'd be one in Humbolt County
not too far away! Wish she'd get *some* type of therapy for her delusional
behavior! ;p

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 6:44:30 PM10/28/07

"Seamus" <fomori...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Miriam Delerium? She's a nutbag lives in Calif that's after aine to move in
with her. We first ran into her on CA. That's no longer open because of her
rantings. I'd think the whole thing was ridiculous if there weren't so many
threats and lies against our aine. Plus, she knows where aine lives. Bad
mojo and dangerous IMO.

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 6:48:06 PM10/28/07

<fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I should snip everything you say. It's bullshit. Her girls and her boys are
just fine and the one in the Guard is going to be fine. How dare you say
you're a 'seer'. You're nothing but a bitch that doesn't get any at home!
I'm not one bit worried about her girls *or* her boys. Aine could handle
that if there were anything going on. I've seen her in action. So stop
insinuating....no, stop telling lies you fuckin' psycho!!

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 6:49:14 PM10/28/07

"Seamus" <fomori...@gmail.com> wrote in message

There's a Psycho Press out there somewhere???? *G

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 6:52:35 PM10/28/07

"sarchasm" <sar....@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Miriam Delirium is a troll on a roll. *chuckle*

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 7:01:52 PM10/28/07
faeseeker said:
Miriam Delerium kinda babbled on..:

>> Miriam, I know more about aine than you'll EVER know and you're
spouting
>> lies left and right. I'd be thoroughly ashamed of these accusations
>> against
>> her. You're just a jealous little girl with no one to pay attention to
>> you.
>> Maybe you'll meet a dyke in jail if you keep up this stalking. And yes, I
>> WILL say and do what I want to, and yes, I will defend my friend. Fuck
>> you.
>

> I have no idea what you posted means....Can some one help me???????

NOOOO. Read for comprehension ya moral moron.

> I was never was a dyke, or wanted to be ..don't like chicks, never
> ever did one....yuck~, although Lynn really wanted me.

More babbling lies...yahyah.....;p

>I'm getting the
> feeling you do to from your X-rated posts~yuk~~~~No thank you~Lynn
> sent me your tweaked out picture. Sent it right off to TWEAKER.COM.
> Never could get past loving a man in my head~ And skinny tweaker
> chicks like you, make me barf~~~~~~~~~

Tweaker? Sounds like a nickname for you dyke. I'll need to check that out *g
My opinion is that you ONLY can love a man in your deranged head. *LOL*
And....I'd rather Be on Tweaker than be Tweaked out like you.
I already told you that you're treading on thin ice here. Listen for once
stupit.

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 7:24:22 PM10/28/07

Sigh.....yawn..and sigh and yawn again~
No, I am not a dyke, sorry you and Lynn are dissapointed.
But your X rated posting back and forth make one wonder. It's ok~
There is room in the world for your kind too.....
I do understand...take a nice deep breath now,, take a walk. Lovely
fall day!
Do you get any fall colors down your way?

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 7:32:07 PM10/28/07

<fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You are sooo far up DeNile that you now think I want to have an actual
conversation with you????? Dyke, you're leaking.

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 7:40:53 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 4:32 pm, "faeseeker" <faesee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yawning only now~ Could you find something new to entertain us with?
thanks!

aine

Oct 28, 2007, 7:42:30 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 3:44 pm, "faeseeker" <faesee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Seamus" <fomorianw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It is insane. The fact this freak makes false criminal accusations at
all about an innocent someone because another wants nothing to do with
her pathalogical lies.

False accusations and reports mean jail time. Court fees and slander
damages mean her property and home that she owns, along with her job
and her own childs welfare is staggering to me.

Not to mention the Karmic or Law of return payback. It won't take but
a check to her mom and brother who disowned her for this same crap
years ago even if I had no e-mails or public posts to use to show her
drug use and insanity. Her own eldest daughter recently turned her
back on her as well.

No joke, who freaking would publicly post or accuse any of this crap
without being nuts. I have e-mails that incriminate her on 2 other
very serious crimes. That she confesses to.

She steps on this property here butt is in jail. Believe me, it is
being taken extremely serious with legal dealings. Even the schools
are being warned.

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 7:46:17 PM10/28/07

<fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'm not here to entertain you. Go to tweaker.com or whatever and have what
fun you can there.
I'm not getting much out of your ranting and lying posts either

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 7:50:46 PM10/28/07

"aine" <aine_n...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah, I know that. Like I keep telling her, she's treading on VERY thin ice
here.

> She steps on this property here butt is in jail. Believe me, it is
> being taken extremely serious with legal dealings. Even the schools
> are being warned.

I'd take precautions too. Stalking could include not only you, but your kids
as well. Smart move aine. The ice is cracking

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 7:51:08 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 10:33 am, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Poor you must have been in a different time zone? Some of the time
lines are correct but the rest is completly fictional....
I guess you must have talked and didn't listen? Big surprise~
I hope you can hold your head up. the postings here by you are not any
a stay at home mommy could be proud of~

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 7:53:37 PM10/28/07
> are being warned.- Hide quoted text -

Wow, you must pass the bottle this way~

fromyourpa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2007, 7:54:20 PM10/28/07

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seamus

Oct 28, 2007, 7:59:17 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 7:54 pm, "fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com"

<fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Yawning only now~ Could you find something new to entertain us with?
> > > thanks!

Go sleep with Prince Valium, you'll be better off.

> ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Okay, that worked. Next I'll tell her to sleep with Prince Laudanum.
Then WE would be better off.

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 8:06:53 PM10/28/07

"Seamus" <fomori...@gmail.com> wrote in message

How about Princess Bella Donna? It takes awhile to work, and she may take a
few...

faeseeker

Oct 28, 2007, 8:09:42 PM10/28/07

> On Oct 27, 11:00 pm, fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > The Moon is bewitching this time of year, isn't it.
>>
>> Oh by the way, "Aine" says you all here are going to sue me?
>> What F'ng joke~
>> DH is laughing with me too~
>> So how serious are you about your relationship with "Aine"?
>> Are you going to rescue her from her present situation?
>> I'm really worried about her..but more so her girls.
>
> Not going to work this time. Everyone is fully aware you are a
> mentally disturbed person with a vendetta. If anyone takes your side I
> wish them well.

'Well' as in dark and deep.

joerev...@bellsouth.net

Oct 28, 2007, 8:45:23 PM10/28/07

> ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

From out of the past....
That's where forgotten things belong isn't it?

Tacit!

(You're out of tune.)

aine

Oct 28, 2007, 10:41:59 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 4:50 pm, "faeseeker" <faesee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "aine" <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

She thinks it is a game and joke. She is a freaking fruit loop.

ren

Oct 28, 2007, 11:02:52 PM10/28/07
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, "fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com"
<fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What is your name?

And before you say that I should have the power to know, I would like
you to know that GMail accounts are easily accessed.

A little birdie did tell me before that you were going around accusing
me of false things.

You can guess the rest as to why you are here.

So spit it out before I lose my patience. I believe you are already
aware of what I can do.

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 12:56:01 AM10/29/07
"ren" <ren...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> 'miriam' "fromyourpast.what...@gmail.com"

It's another bug-hunt, ren. Nuke her from orbit; it's the only way to be
sure.

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 12:58:38 AM10/29/07
"faeseeker" <faes...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Seamus" <fomori...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Oct 28, 3:38 am,"miriam" fromherownpast.what...@gmail.com wrote:
> > <snip>
> >
> > :spits his coke aside to avert the screen:
> >
> > Wow. You just "read" whatever the Hell comes to your mind, don't you?
> >
> > Forget issues, you've got your own PUBLISHING COMPANY!
>
> There's a Psycho Press out there somewhere???? *G

If there is, her back issues are written in dull crayon.

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 1:05:16 AM10/29/07
"faeseeker" <faes...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> faeseeker said:
> Miriam Delerium kinda babbled on..:
>

> >> Miriam, I know more about aine than you'll EVER know and you're
> spouting
> >> lies left and right. I'd be thoroughly ashamed of these accusations
> >> against
> >> her. You're just a jealous little girl with no one to pay attention to
> >> you.
> >> Maybe you'll meet a dyke in jail if you keep up this stalking. And yes,
> >> WILL say and do what I want to, and yes, I will defend my friend. Fuck
> >> you.
> >
> > I have no idea what you posted means....Can some one help me???????
>
> NOOOO. Read for comprehension ya moral moron.

Not even drug rehab can help her much with that.

> > I was never was a dyke, or wanted to be ..don't like chicks, never
> > ever did one....yuck~, although Lynn really wanted me.
>
> More babbling lies...yahyah.....;p

If she doesn't like "chicks", then why stalk aine in the manner that she has
been doing? As in:

"And skinny tweaker chicks like you, make me barf"

Which time was miriam lying, then or now?

> >I'm getting the
> > feeling you do to from your X-rated posts~yuk~~~~No thank you~Lynn
> > sent me your tweaked out picture. Sent it right off to TWEAKER.COM.
> > Never could get past loving a man in my head~ And skinny tweaker
> > chicks like you, make me barf~~~~~~~~~
>
> Tweaker? Sounds like a nickname for you dyke. I'll need to check that out
*g
> My opinion is that you ONLY can love a man in your deranged head. *LOL*

www.tweaker.com is the site she referenced. It is a information research
webpage, so is the lunatic now claiming to have posted your picture to a
research page? Now that's tweaked-out of her right there.

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 1:09:17 AM10/29/07
"miriam-delirium" <fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sigh.....yawn..and sigh and yawn again~

Your excessive yawning is likely due to lack of oxygen to your, (loosely
termed), brain. No doubt your few remaining synapses are fighting for
control of a limited amount of oxygen and cognitive ability.

> Do you get any fall colors down your way?

Do you get to color with dull crayons during recess, down at your institute?

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 1:11:59 AM10/29/07
"faeseeker" <faes...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Seamus" <fomori...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Go sleep with Prince Valium, you'll be better off.
> >
> >> ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> >
> > Okay, that worked. Next I'll tell her to sleep with Prince Laudanum.
> > Then WE would be better off.
>
> How about Princess Bella Donna? It takes awhile to work, and she may take
> few...

A few what, electro-shock treatments or, doses of the belladonna?

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 1:13:54 AM10/29/07
"faeseeker" <faes...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "miriam-delirium" <fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Why do I need a man? I thought you were going to be my lesbian lover
> >> and handle it all? Come on baby...give me that bottle of Jack Daniels,
> >> you know how it brain fries you.
> >
> > How strange.....
> > Just like you to turn tail and run when you tell me a truth.
> > Should I post your IM here?
> > Or your threat that Ren, Kate and Gary are sueing me?????????
> > I can play this game too. LOL
>
> This is all a game to you *fromyourpast*? I _ don't _ think _ so. *g Keep
it
> up and you may lose an ISP. I've seen you be passive/aggressive and it
> sucks. Don't you have a 'Girls Gone Wild' video to keep you occupied?

She probably is more the Yaks Gone Wild type though.

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 1:17:05 AM10/29/07
"faeseeker" <faes...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Only if you mean she's on a nut.

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 1:18:25 AM10/29/07
> Only if you mean she's on a nut. A nut-roll, that is. She's already off
her nut.

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 1:20:46 AM10/29/07
"faeseeker" <faes...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "aine" <aine_n...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> Oh by the way, "Aine" says you all here are going to sue me?
> >> What F'ng joke~
> >> DH is laughing with me too~
> >> So how serious are you about your relationship with "Aine"?
> >> Are you going to rescue her from her present situation?
> >> I'm really worried about her..but more so her girls.
> >
> > Not going to work this time. Everyone is fully aware you are a
> > mentally disturbed person with a vendetta. If anyone takes your side I
> > wish them well.
>
> 'Well' as in dark and deep.

Exceedingly so - in all respects.

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 1:26:43 AM10/29/07
"miriam" <fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 27, 11:15 pm, aine <aine_nicne...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Not going to work this time. Everyone is fully aware you are a
> > mentally disturbed person with a vendetta. If anyone takes your side I
> > wish them well.
>
> Wow, you have really declined mentally in your life?

Whereas you cannot mentally decline any further because you've hit the
bedrock of your deficiency?

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 1:42:30 AM10/29/07
"faeseeker" <faes...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "sarchasm" <sar....@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> How did that drug test at work go for ya Miriam?

> >> Ginger tea
> >> doesn't cover up
> >> THC.
> >

> > Nor does it obscure the test
> > If she must pee
> > To prove that she's drug-free,
> > Because they'll see the rest.

> >> Still afraid to get on a plane Miriam? *whahahahaha*
> >>

> > That would make it difficult for her to get to the Lesbians Anon
meetings,
> > wouldn't it?
>
> She doesn't go. But i imagine if she did, there'd be one in Humbolt County
> not too far away! Wish she'd get *some* type of therapy for her delusional
> behavior! ;p

That's as unlikely since they ceased using electro-shock therapy on cases
such as hers. She is mistaken to come here for her therapy as well.

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 1:44:40 AM10/29/07
"aine" <aine_n...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "faeseeker" <faesee...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Like I keep telling her, she's treading on VERY thin ice here.
> >

> > > She steps on this property here butt is in jail. Believe me, it is
> > > being taken extremely serious with legal dealings. Even the schools
> > > are being warned.
> >
> > I'd take precautions too. Stalking could include not only you, but your
kids
> > as well. Smart move aine. The ice is cracking
> >

> She thinks it is a game and joke. She is a freaking fruit loop.

She's also a Cocoa Puff.

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 1:49:09 AM10/29/07
"miriam" <fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, you must pass the bottle this way~

At 12:01PM PST on 10-28-07, <fromyourpa...@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:1193554897.6...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com...

"For the record, I don't drink, smoke pot or do drugs."

You contradict your own lies too readily. It must be your delirium tremors,
miriam.

faeseeker

Oct 29, 2007, 2:33:44 AM10/29/07

"sarchasm" <sar....@yahoo.com> wrote in message

There *is* a bottom to a bottle. I think she's floating there now...

faeseeker

Oct 29, 2007, 2:34:39 AM10/29/07

"sarchasm" <sar....@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Good, then we agree. Dark, deep well. Gotcha *g

faeseeker

Oct 29, 2007, 2:40:14 AM10/29/07

> "faeseeker" <faes...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > Nor does it obscure the test
>> > If she must pee
>> > To prove that she's drug-free,
>> > Because they'll see the rest.

*lol*

>> > That would make it difficult for her to get to the Lesbians Anon
> meetings,
>> > wouldn't it?
>>
>> She doesn't go. But i imagine if she did, there'd be one in Humbolt
>> County
>> not too far away! Wish she'd get *some* type of therapy for her
>> delusional
>> behavior! ;p
>>

> That's as unlikely since they ceased using electro-shock therapy on cases
> such as hers. She is mistaken to come here for her therapy as well.

I have a cattle prod that I never had a use for.
As for coming here for her *therapy*.....I'll give her 'therapy', you
betcha.
I'm sick of perverts coming here to vent or stalk.

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 2:40:05 AM10/29/07
"faeseeker" <faes...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "sarchasm" <sar....@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Wow, you have really declined mentally in your life?
> >
> > Whereas you cannot mentally decline any further because you've hit the
> > bedrock of your deficiency?
>
> There *is* a bottom to a bottle. I think she's floating there now...

Yes, but her kind of stark-naked crazy has no good end.

faeseeker

Oct 29, 2007, 2:41:24 AM10/29/07

"sarchasm" <sar....@yahoo.com> wrote in message

She'll be a Rice Krispy if she isn't careful on that ice. Falling thru it
means Fire!

sarchasm

Oct 29, 2007, 2:41:20 AM10/29/07
"faeseeker" <faes...@yahoo.com> wrote: