Deeply Black PR - How l. ron hubbard and 'Truth Seeker' suck away your Life Energy - (one of the many ways 'scientology' does)

Leonardo Been

Feb 14, 2004, 3:41:46 AM2/14/04
Deeply Black PR - How l. ron hubbard Sucks Away Your Life Energy
- (one of the many ways 'scientologists' are trained to use)

By presenting some superficial truth to you - something that they
determine you can recognize, identify with, and agree to - they make
you want to FLOW some of your Life Energy towards them.

Only

- whether it be l. ron hubbard himself, or the 'scientology'
undercover posters to a.r.s. called 'Truth Seeker,'
or Leisa Goodman or Kurt Weiland, or any 'scientology' lawyer -

the 'scientologist' DOES NOT MEAN A THING of what he says: Even
though the data is superficially true, it is solely chosen in order
to appeal to you.

What could be truth, when said by a NORMAL person,
in fact is all lies WHEN COMING FROM THEIR MOUTH' ... (*)

In other words, they are - all of them - TRAINED to say
things they do not mean at all; trained by means of their
TR's (T.R's - Training Routines) and 'Tone Scale Drills,'
also for the very beginner, and in all their other
courses, on up.

This is what they call - what l. ron hubbard teaches them all - is
the 'basis of scientology,' the "ARC-triangle" (pronounced 'A.R.C.'-
triangle)

TO MECHANICALLY ESTABLISHES AGREEMENT WITH YOU, WITH THE
PURPOSE TO MAKE YOU DECIDE TO CREATE AND TO PROJECT SOME OF
YOUR LIFE ENERGY TO THEM:

"By Their Communicating an Agreement to you, that they
figure you will eagerly accept, they obtain your Affinity
(your liking) for them."

This is how ALL Criminal Minds work as one of their methods
to obtain your Life Energy.

As if you are a dog, you see!

And it works beautifully, because YOU think
that they are sincere and you do not know
that the main and only thing a 'scientologist'
is taught, without that he or she even knows
it, is to manipulate others, and to be
manipulated.

What's new about that, Goebbels would say:

He would even claim, not without reason, that
not l. ron hubbard in 1951, but that he,
Goebbels, invented it in Germany, around 1935.

They - 'scientologists' themselves - are however not allowed to
know and understand this process - which is easily understood in
terms of Fine Particle Physics, as I mentioned it above, first, in
capital letters -

they are not allowed to be aware of or talk about Life Energy,
because in this way it is used also on themselves.

They are - unbeknownst to themselves, as Joseph Goebbels**
expressed it so well - being manipulated by l. ron hubbard,

and they - 'scientologists' - are ONLY allowed (and are being
demanded in all situations, as "good boyscouts or 'Elfmans'")
TO DO IT onto others, and

as they are allowed to think and say amongst each other, that
they do it:

"To handle others," "to make others into 'scientologists',"
"to make others secure the survival of 'scientology'," and

to manipulate and lie to judges, journalists, government
officials and Brussels sprouts

- excuse me, to "proliferate 'human rights' in the
European Union's governmental city" -

and "to make sure that 'nothing bad is ever said or
remembered about l. ron hubbard'" -

so that l. ron hubbard continues to get the Life Energy from
'scientologists' -

(and from other unwitting 'suckers' - being 'sucked'
in that manner through Deeply Black PR that 'sucks'
...the Life Energy out of people, as)

the more attentive and intelligent reader will have concluded,
and concluded quite rightly and to the point.

Leonardo etc. Been
'All the kings of the earth
sought audience with Solomon
to hear the wisdom
God had put in his heart.'

2 Chronicles 9:23
________
Footnote:

(*) 'Know More Than 'scientologists' Know About Themselves
- By The Greatest Expert On The Subject'
(14 January 2004 - DRAFT Version 2.1 beta on 8 Feb 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040208...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(**) 'DEFINITION OF PROPAGANDA - THE SECRET

I quote from Goebbels' definition of propaganda:

"That is the secret of propaganda: To totally impregnate,
to saturate with the ideas of the propaganda the person
whom the propaganda wants to embrace, WITHOUT that he
notices it at all.
Of course, the propaganda has a purpose, but the purpose
is being concealed so cleverly, so masterly, that the
person who should absorb this purpose, doesn't notice it
at all."

mentioned, including the German original, in:
'RI-650Ri 'All Scientologists destroy your Civil Rights everywhere'
(5 August 1996 revised 30 March 1997)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=34E19A...@trenite.de&output=gplain

__________
- 'The Criminal Lerma Doctrine' (13 February 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0402131451.48dcbad4%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'ALL The 'Experts' Are Entirely Too Cowardly To Face The Extreme
Ugliness And Viciously Deceptive Nature Of l. ron hubbard'
(13 February 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0402131045.5fb055d5%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

- 'Rights of Criminal Minds' {HRI 20040108} (8 January 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0401081033.1e365ac6%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

Copyright 2004 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it,)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Truth Seeker

Feb 14, 2004, 3:59:01 AM2/14/04
Some of the unsaid reasons why Scientology hate its enemies:

The church of scientology will say it fights against its enemies
because they are "suppressive". They say that anybody who impedes them
or attacks them is insane. L. Ron Hubbard has been quoted as saying
"only the insane would try and stop Scientology".

You see, as far as the church goes they think that anybody who is
against them is:

1. "Suppressive"
2. "The effect of a suppressive"
3. "motivated mass"
4. "running the script on a lower GPM"
5. "running evil purpose implants"

-OR-

6. "has crimes and/or withholds"

Now, there is 2 other reasons why somebody could be against them
that they don't talk about. The first is that they, the church, have
crimes against that person who is attacking them or is against them.
The last, but certainly not least, is that the person who is against
them REALIZES what's really going on what they are really all about
as opposed to what is written in their books and stated in their
lectures. You learn this through experience with them, by observation,
by watching the end effects they have on people who they don't happen
to like and by being around them. They only seemed to be worried about
themselves and getting what they want. The words the church of
scientology emanates are their PROPAGANDA & ADVERTISEMENT, not what
the reality of the situation is. When ever has the promotion and
advertisement of an organization ever been the way it actually really
was? When it comes to the church of scientology, it's the same thing.
Is there truth in advertisement? Rarely. Their words are what they
throw at you to paralyze, manipulate, control and "handle" you. What
you have to realize is that their words are not the place to look in
order to find out the truth about the people running this
organization. If you look in the book "What is Scientology?" you are
looking in the wrong place and direction. You are looking at their
advertisement and propaganda. The greatest truth about these people is
an unsaid thing, you will never find it in their words, never. You
just have to realize that their words are a means to an end, the same
kind of end you will find elsewhere in the world.

Their books and lectures are what they feel they needed to create
in order to get the effects they were after, the same effects others
outside of scientology are after. It's as if L. Ron Hubbard said "What
words do I need to say in my books and lectures to get the effects I'm
after?". The ultimate truth of the matter is an unsaid thing. The
truth of the matter is, what they are really after is pleasure, not
helping me or you. It's just that in Scientology, they associate
pleasure with weird things. If they could get what they want and the
pleasure they want without ever helping you or me they would care less
about you and me. Their caring about you and me is in so much as they
need and want something FROM you and me.

As for the staff members in Scientology, all they seem to care
about is themselves and what they want. All they care about is getting
what they want and furthering themselves in the church. Some of the
most insecure and manipulative people I've ever met in my life were
staff members at the DC Day Org. Just like in the outside world, they
will kiss the asses of rich or famous people. There is Org politics
and favoritism that goes on just like you would find in a business
environment or organization elsewhere. The crap that goes on in these
Org is the same ole crap that goes on everywhere else. When you walk
into one of these Scientology Orgs you are not going to find any
utopia. If you think for one minute that the reality of scientology is
the same as that piece of promotional mail you received in the mail
from them, you are in a dream land.

It's still my strong belief that scientology is just another way
for people to get power over other people, another way to get what
they want and control or "handle" other people. It's just another type
of game people play to accomplish the same old goals and ends as they
do elsewhere on this planet. But instead of hitting you over the head
with scriptures, they hit you over the head with polices and "HCOB's",
but he end effect is the same, you have been controlled and that's
what they want.

Truth Seeker
"OSA Stands for: (O)ffice of (S)uppressive (A)ssholes"

If you want to know what Scientology doesn't want you
to know, take a look these posts that I've put up earlier on
this newsgroup. (That's if the Church of "Suppress Free Speech"
hasn't illegally cancelled them)

"How to spot the OSA members on this newsgroup"
"How you know you've just read phony criticism created by Scientology"
"Scientology's Plan to Stop Critics & Criticism on this newsgroup"
"The key to how Scientology is handling this newsgroup"
"Why you should stay away from Scientology"
"The FAQ for Alt.Religion.Scientology"
"Names the Church of Scientology is posting under on this newsgroup"
"Tactics OSA uses to stop critics on this newsgroup"
"The Magical Transformation of Church Member into Critic"
"How Scientology is playing both sides of the coin"
"Scientology's Decoy System"
"When does a Scientologist cease to be a Scientologist?"
"Some different Ways to "Handle" Scientology"
"How Scientology Traps New Members"
"Scientology's Trick to keep people from REAL criticism"
"Weaknesses of the Church of Scientology"
"How Scientology creates identity confusion"