PING Tuesday

Tuesday Knight

Oct 22, 2003, 7:35:56 PM10/22/03
Gotcha! Thanks :-)

Im so awful about mailing people. I know I owe hundreds. Apologies to anyone
else Ive missed. This week has been nightmarish. Not nightmarish gruesome
but nightmarish in a naked in front of strangers kinna way.

Is there such a thing as email bankruptcy so you can start clean and not owe
anyone anything anymore? When thats invented, I might start keeping up again
:-/ Its hard enough keeping up in here!!!!!!!
___
/uesday
/<night

On 10/22/03 3:21 PM, Goddess of Groundhogs at jum...@shadows.com wrote:

> Someone would like you to email him... sandman... you should have the
> address. (if not, lemme know)
>
> Says HI and he misses you.

Nevermore

Oct 22, 2003, 9:23:05 PM10/22/03
If we grant you email amnesty will you at least tell us why you were
walking around naked in front of strangers?

Nevermore

Nevermore

Oct 22, 2003, 9:25:26 PM10/22/03