New York Event was wonderful

Steve Dufour

May 23, 2007, 11:27:28 AM5/23/07
America's Destiny Tour
One Family Under God - Hope · Harmony · Healing

~ Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon ~

"Pacific Rim Era in God's Providence"

May 21, 2007 - New York City

"New York Event was wonderful"

Dear Family,

Father's first words this morning were, "Now America can lead the
world." The New York event was wonderful. Father was extremely warm
and loving this morning. He said, "I created a leadership structure in
America that even when I am not here America will go the right way! "

A big highlight of the New York event was when over 120 women leaders
of the Welcome Committee stood up at their seats before True Mother,
Dr. Hyun Jin Moon and all the audience to show their support for True
Mother's work to build ideal families of true love and realize a world
of peace. They not only came but they brought their organizations and
received the Certificate of Appreciation from UPF, USA.

Mrs. Alexa Ward, WFWP;Mrs. Walsh, women leadership of Ambassadors for
Peace; and Mrs. Jenkins, ACLC Women in Ministry as the coordinators of
the Welcome Committee joined together with Ms. Connie Teresena,
Ambassador for Peace and Counselor of the Permanant Mission of
Guatemala to the UN; Ms. Shelly Grodner, WFWP; and Rev. Nolan
representing ACLC Women in Ministry. The strength and spirit of the
women in support of True Mother and True Family were quite uplifting
and significant. They truly showed understanding of True Parents'
Pacific Rim Era message - that this is the era of peace centering on
women leading the way.

Each member of the Welcome Committee received a beautiful Certificate
of Appreciation. They also will become Ambassadors for Peace.

Bishop Herbert Skeet of the United Methodist Church brought the
invocation. Bishop Skeet has served as the Presiding Bishop of both
the Boston and Philadelphia Districts of the United Methodist church.
In Philadelphia he oversaw 600 Methodist churches. His prayer was
beautiful.

The program was very beautiful as an overflow audience crowded the
Grand Ballroom of the Manhattan Center. Truly New York had done well
to bring so many guests. Ambassadors for Peace, ACLC Women in Ministry
- so many groups came together. Bishop Riley, Chairman of ACLC,
brought a large group from his "Freedom Hall" church. Bishop Riley
said, " I am so excited about the way God is blessing this movement. I
feel love from Father and Mother Moon and the confidence that we are
really changing America."

The former ambassador to Korea from Sudan, Ambassador Babikar Khalifa,
participated along with Rev. Kennard Davis and other clergy, including
Native American leaders. They made a special prayer and burning
ceremony to set the condition for God's forgiveness for all mistakes
and to make a new beginning for the world. Rev. Davis also brought
over 50 leaders from his church community. Rev. Nolan brought over 100
women leaders who experienced Mother Moon's love and heart for the
first time.

We are definitely on a different level now. The Ambassadors for Peace
and clergy are multiplying in number. They are bringing the people
forward, and the message of peace is spreading to every community of
America.

Rev. Dr. Walter Fauntroy, civil rights leader and U.S. Congressman
from 1971-1991, testified. "When I was a freshman Congressman, Father
Moon came to see me. He moved me deeply then with his vision that all
God's people would come together and make families of peace and love.
Now I see this vast movement for peace and unity of faith and I do
believe that the 'Dream' of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. is being
realized. I totally support Father and Mother Moon because they are
leading the way for the family and peace in the world. They are
fulfilling the' Dream'with all of God's children and helping America
to go the way it must to be right with God."

Dr. Hyun Jin Moon strongly proclaimed that America is now returning to
its founding spirit as one nation under God and will lead the way to
building One Family Under God. He said that 9/11 could not deter the
spirit of New York and those who attacked America underestimated the
resolve and resilient spirit of New Yorkers and Americans at large.
When Hyun Jin Nim introduced his Mother, it was a very deeply moving
moment. His sincerity and warmth were overwhelming. He testified that
his mother, with 14 children, has the incredible love to bring all the
children together and as she has united with Father Moon, she has
become a truly great leader and True Mother for all the world.

Mother's presence was profoundly beautiful and totally at peace. The
audience followed her message very closely and they could not contain
the applause as Mother said, "Victory came because God had chosen and
raised the United States of America as the second Israel, in
accordance with the plan for His providence, and had raised and
trained the American people through Christianity..... The
responsibility, within God's providence, to bring harmony and oneness
among the world's 6.5 billion people and to expedite the creation of a
peaceful, ideal world, is on America's shoulders. These are not simply
the words of Rev. Moon. This is Heaven's decree.... "

Concerning the establishment of ideal families, Mother said, "The path
is now wide open for humanity to find and establish true families. The
family sets the pattern for living together in harmony. The warm
environment of oneness based on love and respect between parents and
children, mutual fidelity and love between husband and wife, and trust
and mutual reliance among siblings is the manifestation of the model,
ideal family...." We could feel it and the audience was filled with
joy as we realized that the path to establish a true family is now
wide open for all of us! After the address to pastors who were among
the 120 religious leaders that went to 120 nations, Rev. Joseph Nagi
and Rev. Gilda Price presented the flowers for True Mother and Dr.
Hyun Jin Moon.

86 Ambassadors for Peace received their appointments and they all came
onto the stage together. What a moment! Representative ACLC Pastors
received Family Church of Peace flags, and then over 100 churches
accepted this "flag" and pledged to make their church a "Family Church
of Peace," which means they will unify the body of Christ, embrace all
faiths in the community and bless the families ending divorce.

Thanks to Rev. and Mrs. Bruce Grodner and all of New York for a most
beautiful program.

Thanks for Mrs. Ward, Mrs. Walsh, Mrs. Jenkins and all the local
coordinating committee of the Welcome Committee - they are women of
destiny. They bring Hope, Harmony and Healing.

America's destinyto realize One Family Under Godin America and the
world is now being fulfilled.

Sincerely,

Rev. Michael Jenkins