The matter of Josette Sheeran Shiner

Damian J. Anderson

Apr 21, 2007, 3:22:44 PM4/21/07

http://www.unification.net/damian/dja20070421.html

The matter of Josette Sheeran Shiner
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josette_Sheeran_Shiner
by Damian J Anderson
Damian....@gmail.com
April 21, 2007

Dear readers,

I have had quite a few inquiries about the articles I have posted
relating to Josette Sheeran Shiner, a one time Unificationist who was
blessed in marriage by True Parents, and has subsequently separated
from the Unification Church. She worked at the News World in New York,
and later, the Washington Times from 1982, serving as a journalist,
the features editor, later managing editor. Then she went to Empower
America where she served as President and CEO. Then she was appointed
by President Bush to serve as Deputy United States Trade
Representative in the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR).
Then she served at the US State Department as Under Secretary,
Economic, Energy and Agricultural Affairs.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/biog/51686.htm http://tinyurl.com/2ylwb9

She was recommended by President Bush and appointed to the position of
Executive Director of the United Nations World Food Programme:

http://www.wfp.org/english/?ModuleID=137&Key=2287 http://tinyurl.com/23suhs

Here is my point. Josette Sheeran was educated by True Parents and
loved True Parents and the work we do. Whether she overtly maintains a
connection to them is irrelevant. Do you think anyone who openly
professes a connection to Rev. Moon could be appointed to such
positions of responsibility and power to get things done? I do not
blame her for denying the connection. What I do know is that when your
heart and conscience are moved by God to understand that God's plan is
to build His Kingdom, and put an end to the suffering and misery in
the world, and you do everything in your power to make that happen, it
does not matter what label you have on your lapel badge.

I applaud the work she is doing, and I wish her well. We met on a few
occasions, and we know one another, though not well. I am saddened by
all the communications I have received that suggest I am glorifying
someone who left our movement. I don't think I have ever heard Josette
say a derogatory thing about the church. All I have read is that she
is no longer associated with us. She asked me at one point to take her
writings off my web site, and I complied. In fact, many people have
asked me just the same thing, as they find that their open association
with our church has affected their career possibilities, given the
climate of prejudice against us. I do not hold that against them, if
they want to keep their associations with the Unification movement,
present or former, a private matter.

What do we do with people who are doing great work for the world? We
typically nominate them and appoint them as Ambassadors for Peace. I
think that Josette Sheeran Shiner deserves that title, and whether she
accepts it or not, she is doing the work of True Parents and the work
of an Ambassador for Peace. If you are doing anywhere close to as much
as she is, do not tell me yourself, I will hear about it from the
people you are serving.

What are the steps in the process of salvation in Unification
Theology? First, we make a foundation of faith, connecting to God
internally in faith, love and obedience, and learn to discipline our
mind and body to live a religious life, gaining the qualification to
stand as Abel, or spiritual leader. Secondly, we make the foundation
of substance, where we love others to the point where they come to
trust us, listen to us, and emulate our example, in the position of
our Cains, or disciples. On this foundation, we are qualified to meet
the Messiah, and receive God's blessing.

We must be wary of making the religion OF True Parents the religion
ABOUT True Parents. Christianity is not about Jesus, it is about
living as Jesus lived. The same can be said of Unificationism. We must
we wary of becoming the "dim, sputtering wicks glimmering in the
falling darkness" and a "dead body of clergy trailing empty slogans."
Father is not teaching the Principle about himself, but is teaching a
universal divine principle that he discovered, which, if we live by
it, will save this world, and make God's eternal Kingdom a reality
here on Earth and in the eternal spiritual world.

Sincerely,

Damian Anderson
Apostle of the Lord

--
Damian J. Anderson
Damian....@gmail.com

PO Box 86118
Montgomery Village, MD 20886-6118
+1-301-921-0082

Bruce

Apr 22, 2007, 1:20:50 AM4/22/07
On 21 Apr 2007 12:22:44 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"
<Damian....@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.unification.net/damian/dja20070421.html
>
>The matter of Josette Sheeran Shiner
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josette_Sheeran_Shiner
>by Damian J Anderson
>Damian....@gmail.com
>April 21, 2007
>
>Dear readers,

Who are -you- kidding? If Josette Shiner wasn't such an inspiration
to Moon's cause you NEVER would have posted such a glossy report of
her. OR ANY other *moonie* for that matter. How do we know that
Sueng Hui Cho's parrents were not in some way affiliated with Moon's
Unification Church. We don't. All we have is yer silence and yer
disclaimers about it all. A lack of evidence proves NOTHING!!!

I remember all to clearly the denials surrounding Abu Graib and the
*moonie* caught in the act of it. You Damian even went as far as to
delete his online resume on your website. So who can we believe, who
can we trust? Apparently NOT a *moonie*.

Speaking of Cho, I can't help but recognize that any religious
affiliation altho obviously present was NEVER mentioned by the
newspapers. Maybe it isn't important enuff to some people.
But since he listed "religion" as one of the EVILS, I can't help
but wonder which one and WHY!!!

Back to -you- Damian.. ,,let's hear your reply!!!

Message has been deleted

Bruce

Apr 22, 2007, 12:02:06 PM4/22/07
On 22 Apr 2007 00:31:21 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"
<Damian....@gmail.com> wrote:

>I post articles about Josette Shiner's work because I think it is
>impressive, and it certainly cannot hurt the work of the organization
>that inspired her idealism and provided her with training.

So in other words it benefits Moon, when you *use* her name.
Anything she does worth any note, ya'll *moonies* intend on
claiming as victory. I guess that goes back to what Bobby
tries to continually suggest, "once a moonie always a moonie".
Aye?!?

>As for Cho, I had never heard of him until this unfortunate event. If
>you have some evidence of any connection, provide it. We are all
>ultimately connected in the eyes of God who is father to all of us.
>God grieves when he sees us do evil to one another. It is sad that the
>kid could not get help for whatever was tormenting him, so that he
>could have avoided committing this atrocity.

I just find it all a big coincidence that certain pieces of
information are not being reported in the press. I also find it
interesting HOW "The Washington Times" covered the story
on it, making absolutely NO comments, or volunteering any
information other than what was already public knowledge.
For an investigative newspaper, there was NO investigating.
Or at least none that was reported anyways.

I find it interesting that altho Cho listed "religion" as one of the
EVILS in his manifest, the subject was dismissed by ALL press.
I also find it interesting that Cho used two guns, one was from
a local gunshop, while the other was bought off the Internet.
The report NEVER listed who the Internet Suppliar was. Neither
were the names of who manufactured the guns to begin with.

It all looks like a cover-up, the way specific details were simply
glossed over along the way.

As far as Cho getting help, he actually did, and then they turned
him away on some technicality. That's what Cho meant when he
said he was "given no choice", cause what little they gave, they
then took away. It was a travesty of american justice in many ways.

Bruce

>Damian Anderson

>On Apr 22, 1:20 am, Bruce <b...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> On 21 Apr 2007 12:22:44 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"
>>

>> <Damian.Ander...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.unification.net/damian/dja20070421.html
>>
>> >The matter of Josette Sheeran Shiner
>> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josette_Sheeran_Shiner
>> >by Damian J Anderson

>> >Damian.Ander...@gmail.com

Bruce

Apr 22, 2007, 12:40:01 PM4/22/07
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:02:06 GMT, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>As far as Cho getting help, he actually did, and then they turned
>him away on some technicality. That's what Cho meant when he
>said he was "given no choice", cause what little they gave, they
>then took away. It was a travesty of american justice in many ways.

You *moonies* could maybe learn from this experience. With all
the people you have hurt, and then when they asked for help,
you turned them away!!!

If somebody starts blowing *moonies* away, you won't have anybody
but yourselves to blame.

Damian J. Anderson

Apr 22, 2007, 4:21:30 PM4/22/07
Bruce,

Maybe you are not aware, but I post news favorable and unfavorable to
the Unification movement. Do you not remember that I posted the news
that Rev. Thompson in California went to jail for shark poaching, and
Randall Casseday went to jail for attempted sex with a minor?

You did not pay attention to the news about Cho. There were two guns
used, a "Glock 9mm pistol and Walther P22 handgun" as stated by
today's Times of London article. If any one of those students had been
armed, they could have ended this slaughter. But the campus banned
guns on campus guaranteeing a gun free zone for the criminals.

Damian Anderson

On Apr 22, 12:02 pm, Bruce <b...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On 22 Apr 2007 00:31:21 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"

Damian J. Anderson

Apr 22, 2007, 4:23:10 PM4/22/07

Bruce,

Is that a threat?

Damian

Eric

Apr 22, 2007, 10:01:28 PM4/22/07
On 2007-04-22 16:31:21 +0900, "Damian J. Anderson"
<Damian....@gmail.com> said:

> It is sad that the
> kid could not get help for whatever was tormenting him, so that he
> could have avoided committing this atrocity.
>

> Damian Anderson

Just to note: it wasn't that help was not available. It was that he did
not avail of it, lacking insight, and those who had the authority to
mandate that he be separated from society and receive treatment had not
the judgement nor guts to make the decision.

Eric

Eric

Apr 22, 2007, 10:03:27 PM4/22/07
On 2007-04-23 01:40:01 +0900, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> said:

> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:02:06 GMT, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>> As far as Cho getting help, he actually did, and then they turned
>> him away on some technicality. That's what Cho meant when he
>> said he was "given no choice", cause what little they gave, they
>> then took away. It was a travesty of american justice in many ways.
>>

> You *moonies* could maybe learn from this experience. With all
> the people you have hurt, and then when they asked for help,
> you turned them away!!!
>
> If somebody starts blowing *moonies* away, you won't have anybody
> but yourselves to blame.

Well, I already alerted the authorities about your threats long ago.
Apparently they don't take you seriously.

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 12:23:29 AM4/23/07
On 22 Apr 2007 13:23:10 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"
<Damian....@gmail.com> wrote:

Would you please stop disrespecting people with your TOP POSTING?!?

>Bruce,
>
>Is that a threat?

NO it is NOT a "threat" it is a forsight of current events.
What goes around comes around. If you had ANY foresight
or forethought to your actions you would know that!

You *moonies* and GWBush have ALOT in common.

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 12:36:23 AM4/23/07
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:03:27 +0900, Eric <bgo...@mac.com> wrote:

>On 2007-04-23 01:40:01 +0900, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> said:
>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:02:06 GMT, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>

>>> As far as Cho getting help, he actually did, and then they turned
>>> him away on some technicality. That's what Cho meant when he
>>> said he was "given no choice", cause what little they gave, they
>>> then took away. It was a travesty of american justice in many ways.
>>>

>> You *moonies* could maybe learn from this experience. With all
>> the people you have hurt, and then when they asked for help,
>> you turned them away!!!
>>
>> If somebody starts blowing *moonies* away, you won't have anybody
>> but yourselves to blame.
>
>Well, I already alerted the authorities about your threats long ago.
>Apparently they don't take you seriously.

Hot air doesn't carry alot of wieght. The authorities need PROOF.
Which you haven't got, not even a clue. There is NO threat here,
only insight to the TRUTH! Alot of accusations is all I ever see
from *moonies* like -you-!

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 12:38:39 AM4/23/07
On 22 Apr 2007 13:21:30 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"
<Damian....@gmail.com> wrote:

>Bruce,
>
>Maybe you are not aware, but I post news favorable and unfavorable to
>the Unification movement. Do you not remember that I posted the news
>that Rev. Thompson in California went to jail for shark poaching, and
>Randall Casseday went to jail for attempted sex with a minor?
>
>You did not pay attention to the news about Cho. There were two guns
>used, a "Glock 9mm pistol and Walther P22 handgun" as stated by
>today's Times of London article. If any one of those students had been
>armed, they could have ended this slaughter. But the campus banned
>guns on campus guaranteeing a gun free zone for the criminals.

Nothing concerning what I said, all you got is distractions from the
truth!

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 1:06:07 AM4/23/07
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:03:27 +0900, Eric <bgo...@mac.com> wrote:

>On 2007-04-23 01:40:01 +0900, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> said:
>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:02:06 GMT, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>

>>> As far as Cho getting help, he actually did, and then they turned
>>> him away on some technicality. That's what Cho meant when he
>>> said he was "given no choice", cause what little they gave, they
>>> then took away. It was a travesty of american justice in many ways.
>>>

>> You *moonies* could maybe learn from this experience. With all
>> the people you have hurt, and then when they asked for help,
>> you turned them away!!!
>>
>> If somebody starts blowing *moonies* away, you won't have anybody
>> but yourselves to blame.
>
>Well, I already alerted the authorities about your threats long ago.
>Apparently they don't take you seriously.

NOW if I had a gun, you might have PROOF, but the ONLY ones carrying
Guns around here are *moonies* like Bobbypoo, I should be the one
worried, NOT -you-!

Damian J. Anderson

Apr 23, 2007, 1:48:38 AM4/23/07
On Apr 23, 12:36 am, Bruce <b...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:03:27 +0900, Eric <bgoo...@mac.com> wrote:

> >> You *moonies* could maybe learn from this experience. With all
> >> the people you have hurt, and then when they asked for help,
> >> you turned them away!!!
>
> >> If somebody starts blowing *moonies* away, you won't have anybody
> >> but yourselves to blame.
>
> >Well, I already alerted the authorities about your threats long ago.
> >Apparently they don't take you seriously.
>
> Hot air doesn't carry alot of wieght. The authorities need PROOF.
> Which you haven't got, not even a clue. There is NO threat here,
> only insight to the TRUTH! Alot of accusations is all I ever see
> from *moonies* like -you-!

Bruce,

If you make a threat on someone's life on the Internet, believe me,
people are starting to take that seriously. Someone made a terrorist
threat against our church many years ago, and I made a big fuss about
it, and it haunted him for years. You don't want to do that. Your
words online are the proof that you made the threat. Anyone can read
it, and it does not go away.

Damian Anderson

Damian J. Anderson

Apr 23, 2007, 1:50:40 AM4/23/07
On Apr 23, 12:38 am, Bruce <b...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On 22 Apr 2007 13:21:30 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"
>
> <Damian.Ander...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Bruce,
>
> >Maybe you are not aware, but I post news favorable and unfavorable to
> >the Unification movement. Do you not remember that I posted the news
> >that Rev. Thompson in California went to jail for shark poaching, and
> >Randall Casseday went to jail for attempted sex with a minor?
>
> >You did not pay attention to the news about Cho. There were two guns
> >used, a "Glock 9mm pistol and Walther P22 handgun" as stated by
> >today's Times of London article. If any one of those students had been
> >armed, they could have ended this slaughter. But the campus banned
> >guns on campus guaranteeing a gun free zone for the criminals.
>
> Nothing concerning what I said, all you got is distractions from the
> truth!

Bruce,

You said the news reports did not mention the type of weapons used. I
gave you a quote where it gave exactly that information.

Damian

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 1:54:59 AM4/23/07
On 22 Apr 2007 22:48:38 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"
<Damian....@gmail.com> wrote:

Yer just feeling guilty, and running scared. But I tell -you-
truthfully, *moonie* it's not ME you should be concerned about.
It's the other million or so people unaccounted for who have
been hurt and victimized by ya'll.

;-)

Cheers

>Damian Anderson

They call me Bruce

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 1:58:32 AM4/23/07
On 22 Apr 2007 22:50:40 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"
<Damian....@gmail.com> wrote:

You better go back and read what I said again, *moonie*. Cause that
was NOT what I said at all. NO I won't bother repeating myself, once
should be enuff even for a halfwit.

>Damian

Damian J. Anderson

Apr 23, 2007, 2:29:13 AM4/23/07
On Apr 23, 1:58 am, Bruce <b...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On 22 Apr 2007 22:50:40 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"

Bruce,

Thank you for reminding me, yet again, why it is an utter waste of
time to talk to you. I am done with you.

I point out the clear falsehoods in your remarks, and you come back
with yet more inanities and nonsense, and non sequiturs.You are a
vampire, a sucker of people's life blood, energy and attention. There
are plenty of people in the world more deserving of my time,
attention, sympathy and generosity than you, Whatever chance you had,
you blew it.

Damian Anderson

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 2:39:10 AM4/23/07
On 22 Apr 2007 23:29:13 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"
<Damian....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hehh, that's right make yer excuses, and then run away like you
always do!

They call me Bruce

Eric

Apr 23, 2007, 4:11:10 AM4/23/07
On 2007-04-23 13:36:23 +0900, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> said:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:03:27 +0900, Eric <bgo...@mac.com> wrote:

>>> You *moonies* could maybe learn from this experience. With all
>>> the people you have hurt, and then when they asked for help,
>>> you turned them away!!!
>>>
>>> If somebody starts blowing *moonies* away, you won't have anybody
>>> but yourselves to blame.
>>
>> Well, I already alerted the authorities about your threats long ago.
>> Apparently they don't take you seriously.
>>

> Hot air doesn't carry alot of wieght. The authorities need PROOF.

They were given as much proof of your insanity as the authorities were
given of Cho's.

Don't worry, they don't take your threats seriously, but I do.

Eric

Apr 23, 2007, 4:25:58 AM4/23/07
On 2007-04-23 14:48:38 +0900, "Damian J. Anderson"
<Damian....@gmail.com> said:

His words are already there. He has already threatened me, claiming
that he would get a gun, knew where I lived and that it would be my
fault if he did because I made him so angry (much like Cho blames
others for his actions). He claimed at the time that any court in the
land would absolve him of killing me because my words made him so
angry. I reported him to the VA state police and to the VA mental
authorities at the time. I believe that they contacted him because
since that time his threats have become much more veiled. That
informaion is available in posts from the summer of 2003 if you care to
look. If somehow he has managed to erase those posts, then I probably
have them archived somewhere, including the long headers from his
original posts.

Bruce has also threatened Steve Dufour less straightforwardly and has
repeatedly called for the rounding up, imprisonment and genocide of
Unificationists saying that to do so would be like putting down
diseased cattle.

Danny Harth has made similar threats against others including Rev.
Moon, as has Gordon in Scotland and Martin Boyd. I have reported Martin
Boyd to MI-5 for making threats against the president and against the
Prime Minister Blair. And reported him to the London police when he
published here threats against his father that included a specific
plan, time and weapons for killing him. In medicine, these kinds of
threats are clear times when it is the physician's responsibility to
breach patient doctor confidentiality and notify authorities. I can't
see why it would be less on the internet.

Bruce has more recently clearly stated that any Unificationist that
taught character or sex ed materials in a public setting to his
children would be in danger for their life from him as well, and that
that would also be seen as being justified by the authorities.

Eric

Apr 23, 2007, 4:48:39 AM4/23/07
On 2007-04-23 13:38:39 +0900, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> said:

> On 22 Apr 2007 13:21:30 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"
> <Damian....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Bruce,
>>
>> Maybe you are not aware, but I post news favorable and unfavorable to
>> the Unification movement. Do you not remember that I posted the news
>> that Rev. Thompson in California went to jail for shark poaching, and
>> Randall Casseday went to jail for attempted sex with a minor?
>>
>> You did not pay attention to the news about Cho. There were two guns
>> used, a "Glock 9mm pistol and Walther P22 handgun" as stated by
>> today's Times of London article. If any one of those students had been
>> armed, they could have ended this slaughter. But the campus banned
>> guns on campus guaranteeing a gun free zone for the criminals.
>

> Nothing concerning what I said, all you got is distractions from the
> truth!

Actually he factually rebutted pretty much every single point you
ranted about. You are playing the Monty Python Black Knight routine
again.

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 9:46:58 AM4/23/07

It just goes to show that ya'll *moonies* SHOULD be worried and
concerned about the lives you have corrupted and messed up.

You have only mentioned a few vocal people, but the reality is
there are 100's of thousands of people just like them ya'll left
behind. Maybe ya'll *moonies* have a right to be xcared, and
paranoid of it all. Maybe that's why *moonies* carry guns. Cause
they are afraid of the retribution that may fall upon them.

You can exagerate yer fears and lie all you want to about them, but
ultimately they are yer own fault, and yer own nightmares.

Cia

Bruce

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 9:48:31 AM4/23/07
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:11:10 +0900, Eric <bgo...@mac.com> wrote:

>On 2007-04-23 13:36:23 +0900, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> said:

>>> Well, I already alerted the authorities about your threats long ago.
>>> Apparently they don't take you seriously.
>>>

>> Hot air doesn't carry alot of wieght. The authorities need PROOF.
>
>They were given as much proof of your insanity as the authorities were
>given of Cho's.
>
>Don't worry, they don't take your threats seriously, but I do.

And you have good reason to fear too, but not from ME *moonie*
dude.

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 9:51:52 AM4/23/07
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:48:39 +0900, Eric <bgo...@mac.com> wrote:

>On 2007-04-23 13:38:39 +0900, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> said:
>
>> On 22 Apr 2007 13:21:30 -0700, "Damian J. Anderson"
>> <Damian....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Bruce,
>>>
>>> Maybe you are not aware, but I post news favorable and unfavorable to
>>> the Unification movement. Do you not remember that I posted the news
>>> that Rev. Thompson in California went to jail for shark poaching, and
>>> Randall Casseday went to jail for attempted sex with a minor?
>>>
>>> You did not pay attention to the news about Cho. There were two guns
>>> used, a "Glock 9mm pistol and Walther P22 handgun" as stated by
>>> today's Times of London article. If any one of those students had been
>>> armed, they could have ended this slaughter. But the campus banned
>>> guns on campus guaranteeing a gun free zone for the criminals.
>>

>> Nothing concerning what I said, all you got is distractions from the
>> truth!
>
>Actually he factually rebutted pretty much every single point you
>ranted about. You are playing the Monty Python Black Knight routine
>again.

And you are lying AGAIN as usual. But I'm not concerned cause what I
said was printed, and anybody who wants to can see what I said for
thimselves, instead of taking your word on it, which ain't worth much.

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 4:25:59 PM4/23/07

Damian apparently at least reads the newspaper, and apparently you
Eric don't even have a clue, as usual.

Cheers..

Bruce

Eric

Apr 23, 2007, 8:05:05 PM4/23/07

Unable to make a rational point, Bruce takes to mimicking...

Meanwhile, not for you, but others who might think you have a clue:

http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110009977

This is an editorial about the failure of the mental health system and
its history.

I lean more on the Thomas Szasz side of things, but they had a chance
to treat this guy and no one stepped up to the plate to take
responsibility.

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 8:09:10 PM4/23/07

YOU AGAIN?!? Damn the *moonies* for letting somebody like -you-
loose upon the public!

They call me Bruce

Bruce

Apr 23, 2007, 8:30:54 PM4/23/07

I can deal with Damian, at least he is honest. But LIARS like -you-
and Josef Oswald I have nothing but scorn for!

Cheers

Bruce

Eric

Apr 24, 2007, 5:04:56 PM4/24/07

Unable to make a rational point the one they call Maroon just rants.

Eric

Apr 24, 2007, 5:06:22 PM4/24/07

Josef? The one who took the time to dig up and post your own words to
prove your inanity? Wow, you hold a grudge a long time.

Bruce

Apr 24, 2007, 6:44:39 PM4/24/07
<Damian....@gmail.com> wrote:

>Damian....@gmail.com

>April 21, 2007
>
>Dear readers,
>

>I have had quite a few inquiries about the articles I have posted
>relating to Josette Sheeran Shiner, a one time Unificationist who was
>blessed in marriage by True Parents, and has subsequently separated
>from the Unification Church. She worked at the News World in New York,
>and later, the Washington Times from 1982, serving as a journalist,
>the features editor, later managing editor. Then she went to Empower
>America where she served as President and CEO. Then she was appointed
>by President Bush to serve as Deputy United States Trade
>Representative in the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR).
>Then she served at the US State Department as Under Secretary,
>Economic, Energy and Agricultural Affairs.

NO it is NOT "irrelevant", any more than it is for GWBush who received
$250,000 US dollars from Sun Myung Moon. Moon is BUYING peoples
loyalty.

>http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/biog/51686.htm http://tinyurl.com/2ylwb9
>
>She was recommended by President Bush and appointed to the position of
>Executive Director of the United Nations World Food Programme:

AGAIN GWBush who has SEVERAL *moonies* in cabinet positions.

Nuff said for NOW!!!

They call me Bruce

> [...]
>of substance, where we love others to the point where they come to
>trust us, listen to us, and emulate our example, in the position of
>our Cains, or disciples. On this foundation, we are qualified to meet
>the Messiah, and receive God's blessing.
>
>We must be wary of making the religion OF True Parents the religion
>ABOUT True Parents. Christianity is not about Jesus, it is about
>living as Jesus lived. The same can be said of Unificationism. We must
>we wary of becoming the "dim, sputtering wicks glimmering in the
>falling darkness" and a "dead body of clergy trailing empty slogans."
>Father is not teaching the Principle about himself, but is teaching a
>universal divine principle that he discovered, which, if we live by
>it, will save this world, and make God's eternal Kingdom a reality
>here on Earth and in the eternal spiritual world.

Bruce

Apr 24, 2007, 6:49:37 PM4/24/07

SO what is your point *moonie*, and why are you RANTING about it?!?

Go look in a mirror *moonie* dude.

*moonies* sheesh

Bruce

Apr 24, 2007, 6:52:52 PM4/24/07

You mean the one YOU call "maroon" cause NObody else does.
You are a joke, you should kill yerself, it would be an improvement
for Moon. NObody even LIKES you, and only *moonies* put up with
you which says ALOT about Moon.

Bruce

Bruce

Apr 24, 2007, 6:57:31 PM4/24/07

IF -you- DO kill yerself, do so "quietly" so as to NOT disgrace yer
Master Moon!

They call me Bruce

Eric

Apr 25, 2007, 1:42:17 AM4/25/07

Not ranting, clear rebuttal.

Damian made a comment about the VT shooter not receiving any help, I
said that he had access to help and lacked the insight, and that those
in contact with him who had the authority to have mandated that he
receive treatment lacked the guts to make the decision.

Your typical response was that this proved I didn't read the news,
without anything to back up your comment.

I responded with a long editorial that had been printed *after* my
comments which supported my position.

Your response was a typical "damn you Moonie" display of bigotry,
further demonstrating your usual frustration and rage at being
incapable of making any logical point or sense.

Thanks for playing. You get the consolation prize: a big flourescent
green L to tape to your forehead.

Eric

Apr 25, 2007, 1:43:50 AM4/25/07

Oh, darn, I am so insulted now because Bruce thinks no one likes me.
Sniff...sob...

Grow up and discuss things like an adult human.

Bruce

Apr 25, 2007, 10:01:37 AM4/25/07

Yer gonna need something a little sharper than insults to get under my
skin, fella

(click)

Bruce

Apr 25, 2007, 10:06:45 AM4/25/07

Go ahead and believe what you want, you already believe a CRAZY man is
the Messiah.

Bruce

Apr 25, 2007, 10:55:31 AM4/25/07
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:01:28 +0900, Eric <bgo...@mac.com> wrote:

>On 2007-04-22 16:31:21 +0900, "Damian J. Anderson"
><Damian....@gmail.com> said:
>
>> It is sad that the
>> kid could not get help for whatever was tormenting him, so that he
>> could have avoided committing this atrocity.
>>
>> Damian Anderson
>
>Just to note: it wasn't that help was not available. It was that he did
>not avail of it, lacking insight, and those who had the authority to
>mandate that he be separated from society and receive treatment had not
>the judgement nor guts to make the decision.
>
>Eric

Like I said Eric, you didn't read the Newspaper, cause Cho
"volunteered" for help TWICE, the third time the courts decided
he wasn't a danger to anybody, so they released him because by law
they couldn't keep him anymore than they could keep you *moonies*
if it ever came to it.

YES, Damian it IS sad that Cho couldn't get the help he needed.

Eric go back to reading yer scientific journals, and leave the news
to people who actually care what happens in this world.

l8r..

Bruce

Eric

Apr 26, 2007, 1:21:46 AM4/26/07
On 2007-04-25 23:55:31 +0900, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> said:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:01:28 +0900, Eric <bgo...@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2007-04-22 16:31:21 +0900, "Damian J. Anderson"
>> <Damian....@gmail.com> said:
>>
>>> It is sad that the
>>> kid could not get help for whatever was tormenting him, so that he
>>> could have avoided committing this atrocity.
>>>
>>> Damian Anderson
>>
>> Just to note: it wasn't that help was not available. It was that he did
>> not avail of it, lacking insight, and those who had the authority to
>> mandate that he be separated from society and receive treatment had not
>> the judgement nor guts to make the decision.
>>
>> Eric
>

> Like I said Eric, you didn't read the Newspaper, cause Cho
> "volunteered" for help TWICE,

I have read about a dozen articles on Cho, none of them mentioned him
actively seeking help. If he had and was really interested, he could
have.

If he did, I am sure you can pull the article telling us about how he
actively sought help from appropriate facilities but was turned away. I
won't hold my breath waiting for you.

More interesting is that the people that could have mandated treatment
and taken him out of circulation at VT didn't because they were afraid
of lawsuits.

> the third time the courts decided
> he wasn't a danger to anybody,

The court didn't decide any such thing.

> so they released him because by law
> they couldn't keep him anymore than they could keep you *moonies*
> if it ever came to it.
>
> YES, Damian it IS sad that Cho couldn't get the help he needed.
>
> Eric go back to reading yer scientific journals, and leave the news
> to people who actually care what happens in this world.

Ahh, yes, Bruce's anti-education prejudice rears its silly little head.

> l8r..
>
> Bruce

Eric

Apr 26, 2007, 1:23:34 AM4/26/07
On 2007-04-25 23:55:31 +0900, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> said:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:01:28 +0900, Eric <bgo...@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2007-04-22 16:31:21 +0900, "Damian J. Anderson"
>> <Damian....@gmail.com> said:
>>
>>> It is sad that the
>>> kid could not get help for whatever was tormenting him, so that he
>>> could have avoided committing this atrocity.
>>>
>>> Damian Anderson
>>
>> Just to note: it wasn't that help was not available. It was that he did
>> not avail of it, lacking insight, and those who had the authority to
>> mandate that he be separated from society and receive treatment had not
>> the judgement nor guts to make the decision.
>>
>> Eric
>

> Like I said Eric, you didn't read the Newspaper, cause Cho
> "volunteered" for help TWICE, the third time the courts decided
> he wasn't a danger to anybody, so they released him because by law
> they couldn't keep him anymore than they could keep you *moonies*
> if it ever came to it.

Oh, and here is where the little asshat bigot Bruce pretends that Cho
and 'moonies' are equivalently in need of separation and treatment by
the mental health system. Why? Because he doesn't like our religious
faith.

Bruce

Apr 26, 2007, 9:10:43 AM4/26/07
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:23:34 +0900, Eric <bgo...@mac.com> wrote:

>On 2007-04-25 23:55:31 +0900, Bruce <bd...@earthlink.net> said:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:01:28 +0900, Eric <bgo...@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Just to note: it wasn't that help was not available. It was that he did
>>> not avail of it, lacking insight, and those who had the authority to
>>> mandate that he be separated from society and receive treatment had not
>>> the judgement nor guts to make the decision.
>>>
>>> Eric
>>

>> Like I said Eric, you didn't read the Newspaper, cause Cho
>> "volunteered" for help TWICE, the third time the courts decided
>> he wasn't a danger to anybody, so they released him because by law
>> they couldn't keep him anymore than they could keep you *moonies*
>> if it ever came to it.
>
>Oh, and here is where the little asshat bigot Bruce pretends that Cho
>and 'moonies' are equivalently in need of separation and treatment by
>the mental health system. Why? Because he doesn't like our religious
>faith.

Cho volunteered for counseling, when ASKED to do so, of course ya'll
*moonies* would NEVER EVER DO anything like THAT!!! Cause yer
too damned afraid of what they might find out!

They call me Bruce

Eric

Apr 26, 2007, 5:49:13 PM4/26/07

He didn't volunteer, he was told. I notice you didn't respond to the
post where I asked you to post links supporting your position that he
actively and voluntarily sought help from the appropriate people and
was turned away. I supported my position. You didn't, instead only
responding to the one demonstrating your bigotry and then making a
clear attempt to continue your "moonies are just like Cho only worse"
asshattery.

Bruce

Apr 26, 2007, 7:29:58 PM4/26/07

And -you- prove my point VERY well. As for links, go do yer own
homework, fella. Already too many people dodging the blame, and
rewriting the story to find it anyways.

Cheers..

Bruce

Eric

Apr 28, 2007, 11:15:15 AM4/28/07

I proved that you have at best a very confused point rooted in bigotry
and no support for it at all.

> As for links, go do yer own
> homework, fella. Already too many people dodging the blame, and
> rewriting the story to find it anyways.

Translated, this means Bruce can't support his position.

What else is new?