Our sister Elizaveta Drenicheva has been sentenced to two years in prison for practicing her faith

Message has been deleted

Messianic2012

Jan 23, 2009, 10:17:14 AM1/23/09
This is my answer to Rev.Michael Jenkins about Elizaveta Drenicheva
being inprisoned,WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND,the moonies are 50%
good decent legitimate people and 50% evil satanic filthy liars,THIS
IS A FACT and the sooner leaders like Rev.Michael Jenkins stop denying
this FACT the better for everyone.

I still believe Rev.Moon is the Messiah but my life was lied
to,decieved misled to cause me hell on earth but i still hold onto the
original teachings i was given before they were used by mainly Stuart
Webster to INTENTIONALY LIE DECIEVE and mislead me to cause harm to my
life WHICH IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED.

The Kazakhstan authorities decision is 100% TRUE and leaders like
Rev.Michael Jenkins are 100% responsible for the inprisonement of
Elizaveta Drenicheva an INNOCENT,MISLED,DECIEVED very good intentioned
person,WHY DID MOONIE LEADERS NOT FORWARN Elizaveta Drenicheva of the
evil side of the moonies that DESTROYS PEOPLES LIVES with
lies,deception.

Our sister Elizaveta Drenicheva has been sentenced to two years in
prison for practicing her faith.

According to the prosecutor, E. Drenicheva was sentenced for ‘having
committed heavy crimes against the peace and security of humanity.’

Mrs. Drenicheva, who is a Russian citizen, joined the Unification
Church in 1995 and started her missionary work in Kazakhstan only 3
years ago.

http://www.familyfed.org/news/index.php?id=23&page=1
Has religion in Kazakhstan gone back to being an opiate once more?

http://www.familyfed.org/news/index.php?id=22&page=1
An Open Letter from Rev. Michael Jenkins on the Case of Elizaveta
Drenicheva