another blogger confronts Co$

cultxpt

Feb 5, 2006, 12:15:01 PM2/5/06
http://www.livefreakydiefreaky.com/blog/index2.php

Hey kids just wanted to tell you that your innocent as a lamb fave
director got attacked by this hideous Cult Member today here is the
story. As I was leaving Ralph's supermarket wearing my Scientology
Kills T-shirt with Charlie Manson on it. This raving long haired hippie
lunatic started screaming at me. 'EXCUSE ME YOU F*** BIGOT" 'HOW DARE
YOU WEAR THAT T-SHIRT!" I told him that I could wear the shirt because
Manson was Scientlogist, traned in prison. The lunatic denied it saying
that he had worked on the remake of Helter Skelter and Vincent Buglosi
told him he wasn't. Sorry pal facts are facts he was a member. Also how
about Lisa McPherson the girl who was killed by The Sceintlogist (
http://www.lisamcpherson.org ) . He also denies this...it is amazing
that all the facts and yet they can deny everything. It was like
talking a hyper robot and not a glint in his eye. He was still
screaming with actual foam in his mouth. He asked me if I would also
wear a Christianity Kills T-shirt and I told him I would. He once again
called me a bigot and I told him how can I be a bigot when your Cult is
not even a religion? I mean just because you have tax exempt doesn't
mean that it must me some truth. Oh and then he calls me a " C#CK
SMOKER!" Isn't that hysterical? How does one do this put it in your
mouth and then light the testicles??? So then he says he is Clear that
8 years ago he had a needle dangling from his arm and the Cult saved
his life. I told him that was great but why do they charge so much for
saving people??? He then denied this!! Amazing so I told him I was
leaving and he screamed as I left "I HOPE YOU F%%%%%ing DIE !!" - " I
HOPE YOU DIE IN A HORRIBLE CAR ACCIDENT!!"" Isn't that great? What a
great representative of the Cult of Scientology! Any way the best is I
came home and found out who he is because he said he was in Helter
Skelter and his name HAL OZSAN! Amazing your on the list buddy boy oh
and the weird thing is he was on Dawson Creek with fellow alien lover
Katie Homes. What exactly was in the creek I wonder... grape kool aid
(Sorry Jonestown joke.) So we know have our new enemy... and guess who
won't be in any of my movies hahaha. For more information on the
dangers of this cult check out http://www.xenu.net and watch the new
South Park about the cult really funny. Gotta go but who do we hate
kids? That's right HAL OZSAN!!! Oh and he is in a crappy band also....
Love John

Cerridwen

Feb 6, 2006, 3:00:01 PM2/6/06
On 5 Feb 2006, "cultxpt" <cul...@ev1.net> wrote:
>http://www.livefreakydiefreaky.com/blog/index2.php
>
>Hey kids just wanted to tell you that your innocent as a lamb fave
>director got attacked by this hideous Cult Member today here is the
>story. As I was leaving Ralph's supermarket wearing my Scientology
>Kills T-shirt with Charlie Manson on it. This raving long haired hippie
>lunatic started screaming at me. 'EXCUSE ME YOU F*** BIGOT" 'HOW DARE
>YOU WEAR THAT T-SHIRT!" I told him that I could wear the shirt because
>Manson was Scientlogist, traned in prison. The lunatic denied it saying
>that he had worked on the remake of Helter Skelter and Vincent Buglosi
>told him he wasn't. Sorry pal facts are facts he was a member. Also how
>about Lisa McPherson the girl who was killed by The Sceintlogist (
>http://www.lisamcpherson.org ) . He also denies this...it is amazing
>that all the facts and yet they can deny everything. It was like
>talking a hyper robot and not a glint in his eye. He was still
>screaming with actual foam in his mouth. He asked me if I would also
>wear a Christianity Kills T-shirt and I told him I would. He once again
>called me a bigot and I told him how can I be a bigot when your Cult is
>not even a religion? I mean just because you have tax exempt doesn't
>mean that it must me some truth. Oh and then he calls me a " C#CK
>SMOKER!" Isn't that hysterical? How does one do this put it in your
>mouth and then light the testicles??? So then he says he is Clear that
>8 years ago he had a needle dangling from his arm and the Cult saved
>his life.

8 years ago he had a needle dangling from his arm. That would bee 1997/98.

Seems he must have reverted to drugs after Scn Auditing.

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/h/hal-ozsan.html

Halil Ozsan OVERCOMING UPS AND DOWNS IN LIFE COURSE Celebrity 286 1995-06-01
Halil Ozsan PERSONAL VALUES AND INTEGRITY COURSE Celebrity 286 1995-06-01
Hal Ozsan END OF ENDLESS INT. RUNDOWN Celebrity 288 1995-09-01
Hal Ozsan SCIENTOLOGY DRUG RUNDOWN CO-AUDIT COURSE Celebrity 290 1996-02-01
Hal Ozsan TRS AND OBJECTIVES CO-AUDIT Celebrity 290 1996-02-01
Hal Ozsan HAPPINESS RUNDOWN Celebrity 292 1996-04-01
Halil Ozsan HUBBARD KEY TO LIFE COURSE Celebrity 294 1996-06-01
Hal Ozsan ARC STRAIGHTWIRE Celebrity 309 1998-01-01
Hal Ozsan SCIENTOLOGY DRUG RUNDOWN Celebrity 311 1998-03-01
Hal Ozsan GRADE I EXPANDED Celebrity 335 2001-12-01
Hal Ozsan GRADE III EXPANDED Celebrity 341 2002-09-01
Hal Ozsan GRADE II EXPANDED Celebrity 341 2002-09-01
Hal Ozsan MARRIAGE COURSES Celebrity 341 2002-09-01
Hal Ozsan CLEAR Celebrity 345 2003-02-01
Hal Ozsan CLEAR Auditor 305 2003-02-01
Hal Ozsan SUNSHINE RUNDOWN Celebrity 345 2003-02-01

Nice PR job from a Scn Clear.

Cerridwen

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com

"Any group arrogant enough to believe it has the *exclusive* ability to
'Save The Planet' will inevitably conclude that any crimes are justified in
pursuit of its `higher purpose.'" -Ed Wolfe