These moderated forums like ESMB, MBCB, XSO or WHYWEPROTEST show the very cultic side of the Scientology haters

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2009, 12:39:59 AM2/13/09
There, they pile up, one mentally retarded lying idiot after the
other, afraid their little mentally hate world might be rocked by an
independent spirit who doesn't allow some dumb moderator to feed him
or her with controlled "information".

I rather live with some spam than being a mindcontrolled cultist at
ESMB, MBCB or WHYWEPROTEST or anywhere.

They are like cattle that somebody leads around. Who wants to live
like this?

A stupid woman named Emma, an associate of a convicted terrorist
Andreas Heldal Lund, and some anonymous children, the moderator of
these groups are now deciding over what is being posted and what they
may read and what not. Cultists!

Actually, it is hard to understand that people object alleged non-
freedom in Scientology but subject themselves to yet another control
by others. They are degraded beings afraid of free speech by somebody
who might differ with them.

And such average people want to bury L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology.
What a joke.

Shame will be their legacy.

Barbara Schwarz

Peter Widmer

Feb 13, 2009, 2:26:30 AM2/13/09
barbaralov...@gmail.com schrieb:

> There, they pile up, one mentally retarded lying idiot after the
> other, afraid their little mentally hate world might be rocked by an
> independent spirit who doesn't allow some dumb moderator to feed him
> or her with controlled "information".

<...>

Psychobarbie zeigt mit ihrem verdrehten und verleumderischen
Geschreibsel nur, wie wichtig solche Foren sind :-)

--
Peter Widmer <pwi...@quicknet.ch>
3803 Beatenberg <http://www.pewid.ch>

Lafayette at The Beacon

Feb 13, 2009, 2:53:59 AM2/13/09

I disagree, Barbara. ARS is an example of an unmonitored forum - do
you honestly think it is better, with all its antipsych spam and
trolling, an environment for the discussion of CoS? The forums you
list do, from time to time, attract active Scientologists, Freezoners
and Apologists. When these people join they sign up to a set of rules.
If they have ever been banned from a forum it is because those rules
have been repeatedly broken. Because of the nature of the forums and,
in effect, the aims and objectives of them, no-one is ever banned
lightly.

--

Your humble servant,

Lafayette

http://myurlisname.blogspot.com

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2009, 3:05:07 AM2/13/09

Anything better than a woman suffering from schizophrenia, believing
in underwater villages and ear implants, seeing conspiracies
everywhere, claiming people are impostors without the slightest proof
and caliming her father was L.Ron Hubbard who adds zero to any
discussion about the evil mind control CULT.

Peter

"Scientology's upper level spiritual therapy is essentially dead space
alien souls exorcism and completely not peer reviewable nor
validateable."
- Chuck Beatty

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

xenufrance

Feb 13, 2009, 3:11:51 AM2/13/09

"Lafayette at The Beacon" <notechpleas...@googlemail.com> a écrit
dans le message de news:
37d700c9-e0d9-4b5b...@m42g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...

BS does not car of anything but posting her spam and offtopic, unless it's
merely direct attacks against critics of her scandalously criminal cult, the
one who enrolls retired cops to kill the ex-members it has defrauded for
decades (that's what happened some months ago in LA).

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 13, 2009, 5:09:21 PM2/13/09
On Feb 13, 1:53 am, Lafayette at The Beacon

Anybody can killfile the posters who he or she doesn't want to read.
Yes, an unmonitored forum is a lot better than a forum in which
typical cultist poster get only those postings to read that one person
decided to see. How can adult people accept such a control?

>The forums you
> list do, from time to time, attract active Scientologists, Freezoners
> and Apologists.

Many people who posts there never were in Scientology. I don't hang
out there and don't read postings over there. I never tried to post
there and will not do so in furture. They just got my intention when
the alleged "Mark Rathbun"-postings showed up over there. I saw the
picture of Emma. She looks like the mother of anybody and they have to
sit straigh in kindergarden and may just post what she decides.
Unbelievable, that adult people go along with this control.

I know somebody who posted on ESMB and OCMB. He isn't a spammer. He is
critical of today's C of S but he doesn't hate SCN or L. Ron Hubbard.
Emma (who is she anyway?) and Heldal-Lund banned him.

They control the posters and anybody should know that when going to
these boards, they just hear what these few people decide for him.
These forums are cults. Period.

>When these people join they sign up to a set of rules.

Yes, cultic rules, and the moderators don't apply them to anyway. It
is nothing but corrupt speech-controlled kindergardens.

> If they have ever been banned from a forum it is because those rules
> have been repeatedly broken.

That is not true. If the KGB said or China says that it allowed free
speech, you believe this fairy tale too.

>Because of the nature of the forums and,
> in effect, the aims and objectives of them, no-one is ever banned
> lightly.

These moderator ban ANYBODY as soon as they notice that they are not
hate mongers against Scientology.

ESMB, OCMB, XSO or WHYWEPROTEST are cults.

You could not pay me to post there.

Yes, ARS is spammed but it is still better than being a sheep cultist
in ESMB, OCMB, XSO or WHYWEPROTEST.

Barbara Schwarz

> --
>
> Your humble servant,
>
> Lafayette
>

> http://myurlisname.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 13, 2009, 5:16:16 PM2/13/09
<notechpleasewerebrit...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 13 Feb, 05:39, barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com wrote:

Peter Schilte, Roger Gonnet and so many others are real cultists.

If you ever want to see a real cult, then have a look at ESMB, MBCB,
XSO or WHYWEPROTEST were the German p$ych secret service decides what
they may read and write and what not.

How adult people can accept such a control is unbelievable.

And these people have the guts to throw with stones on Scientology by
living themselves in glass houses.

CULTISTS! Yes, you are!

There is not one free spirit on ESMB, OCMB, XSO or WHYWEPROTEST.

Barbara Schwarz

Tigger

Feb 13, 2009, 8:54:30 PM2/13/09

On Feb 13, 4:16 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

> On Feb 13, 1:53 am, Lafayette at The Beacon
>
> <notechpleasewerebrit...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > On 13 Feb, 05:39, barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Peter Schilte, Roger Gonnet and so many others are real cultists.
>
> If you ever want to see a real cult, then have a look at ESMB, MBCB,
> XSO or WHYWEPROTEST were the German p$ych secret service decides what
> they may read and write and what not.

Oh good grief. You bitch about everything and everyone. Never
mind that it's all figments of your disturbed mind. When you can't
find enough to bitch about on a.r.s., you invent something new to
bitch about.

> How adult people can accept such a control is unbelievable.

The only "control" is......people are to be polite (which lets you
out) friendly (which lets you out) and be able to back up allegations
(which lets you out).....so quit your bitching.

What is unbelievable is you and your allegations and
assertions.....NONE, repeat NONE of which you can verify. Prove me
wrong if you can.

> And these people have the guts to throw with stones on Scientology by
> living themselves in glass houses.

At least they don't claim to be Hubbard's daughter, Eisenhower's
granddaughter, married to the "REAL MARTY"and babble endless bullshit
about the German Secret Police and other posters, NONE of which you
have ever PROVED. You have been living in a glass house and throwing
stones at everyone for years.

> CULTISTS! Yes, you are!
>
> There is not one free spirit on ESMB, OCMB, XSO or WHYWEPROTEST.

Considering what you post and how you post it...... your definition
of "free spirit" must be someone who can post BS, lies, personally
attacks eeryone else & acts like a spoiled six year old, changing
subject titles, throwing tantrums and living in La-La Land. Does
that sound like anybody you know?

But if you mean "free spirits" who think for themselves and are not
trapped by insane beliefs in their heads....... they are free
spirits. Not getting ugly, being polite, not calling people names,
not spreading bullshit, not changing subject titles and not starting
flame wars doesn't mean they are not "free spirits". It means they
are adults who can treat other people decently......something which
you, who claim to be a free spirit, can't.

I honestly hope, Barbara, you get help for your mental problems
SOON. You are not controlling them.....they are controlling you.
Something is broken and it needs to be fixed.

Tigger

> Barbara Schwarz

Andrew Robertson

Feb 14, 2009, 3:20:14 AM2/14/09

"Lafayette at The Beacon" <notechpleas...@googlemail.com> wrote in
message

<snip>

> I disagree, Barbara. ARS is an example of an unmonitored forum - do
> you honestly think it is better, with all its antipsych spam and
> trolling, an environment for the discussion of CoS?

In my view this newsgroup is a much more interesting forum for discussion of
Scientology than any of the nannyish message boards of dubious longevity.

Spammers and trolls? They're at an all time low on a.r.s at present and
were always easy to handle.

But, I suppose it's a matter of personal choice. Some prefer the genteel
up-market bar with no dust on the skirting boards, the friendly bar tender
and the smartly dressed clientčle, whilst others feel more at home in the
tavern down by the docks with sawdust on the floor, where a wrong word will
get you a punch in the head. But in the a.r.s.tavern you can punch them
back with no fear of being thrown out.

Andrew

> Lafayette

> http://myurlisname.blogspot.com

Rev Dennis L Erlich

Feb 14, 2009, 9:43:38 AM2/14/09
"Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

>In my view this newsgroup is a much more interesting forum for discussion of
>Scientology than any of the nannyish message boards of dubious longevity.

What he said.

>Spammers and trolls? They're at an all time low on a.r.s at present and
>were always easy to handle.

It does take a working killfile.

>But, I suppose it's a matter of personal choice. Some prefer the genteel
>up-market bar with no dust on the skirting boards, the friendly bar tender
>and the smartly dressed clientčle, whilst others feel more at home in the
>tavern down by the docks with sawdust on the floor, where a wrong word will
>get you a punch in the head. But in the a.r.s.tavern you can punch them
>back with no fear of being thrown out.

Drop the children off with the msg boards nanny sitters.

Filter out the spammers and nutz. Don't respond to them.
And sift through the dross.

Good lux,
Dennis

"Time will tell just who has fell,
and who's been left behind,
when you go your way and I go mine." - B Dylan