Earthorganisation.org - Saving the Planet

Hartley Patterson

Feb 20, 2005, 5:52:58 AM2/20/05
Further to the thread about this website:
http://www.earthorganization.org/
an ARSCC carrier pigeon arrived at my window with this message:

Subject: SCI INFO New Scn Environmental Group

TO: All Scientologists interested in safeguarding and improving our
environment

FROM: Barbara Wiseman - International President Earth Org
www.earthorganization.org

Dear Friends,

To quote LRH:

"Recent discoveries...have shown that our own world could be
deteriorated to a point where it would no longer support life. And it
possibly could happen in one's own lifetime.
"Cut down too many forests, foul too many rivers and seas, mess up the
atmosphere and we have had it. The surface temperature can go roasting
hot, the rain can turn to sulfuric acid. All living things could die."
LRHT The Way to Happiness

I am very pleased to be able to announce the launch of our first
international organization dedicated to the 5th and 6th dynamics - THE
EARTH ORGANIZATION.
The Earth Organization is LRH's environmental org. Following a year of
study and preparation, formal approval has been obtained to launch The
Earth Org internationally as part of the HCO PL "Division 6 - Special
Zone Plan".

The Earth Org was founded by internationally-renowned conservationist
and IAS Freedom Medal winner, Lawrence Anthony. Through his historical
commitment to the optimum survival of the Plant and Animal Kingdoms and
the environment, (the 5th and 6th Dynamics) Lawrence recognized that the
ongoing degradation of the planet and its life systems by man had become
such that if it continued, Earth would be lost and, with it, Mankind's
home from which to rise to greater heights.

LRH has written many policy letters about the 5th and 6th Dynamics. In
fact, the last book LRH wrote, Mission Earth, is about this subject.

The Earth is in trouble.

It is clear from the severely declining environmental stats that Mankind
has, so far, failed to take full responsibility for life on this planet.

Fact: Reputable scientists currently estimate that over fifty thousand
plant and animal species are going extinct every year.
Fact: There are fifty dead zones in our oceans. A "dead zone" is a
massive area in the ocean where no life can exist. One of them is just
south of the southern States and is larger than the state of New Jersey!
Fact: This year alone, 25 billion tons of carbon dioxide will be
released into the atmosphere from Man-made causes alone.
Fact: We are losing the rainforests at a rate of 60 million acres a
year. That's an area larger than the state of Florida, every year.

It is clear that the international environmental and conservation
movements need help from those who are trained in the effective
solutions of LRH Tech to turn this situation around.

The Dynamics of Existence

At the heart of this new initiative lies the use and dissemination of
the tech of the Dynamics of Existence. The Dynamics are the
revolutionary new truth that will forever alter the way Mankind
perceives himself in relationship to his environment and the Plant and
Animal Kingdoms.

What are we going to do about it?

Chapters are being formed up all around the world to take responsibility
for the 5th and 6th Dynamics in their areas, whilst International and
Continental offices will confront and handle the larger global issues.
Our start up projects include international campaigns to 1) get all
Scientologists, orgs, and missions recycling, and 2) create a global
tree-planting network. As a fun, easy part of one's membership, each new
member takes responsibility for planting and growing to maturity
sufficient trees to provide enough oxygen, for themselves and their
family. They will also plant additional trees to absorb the carbon
dioxide from the exhausts of their cars.
We will also bring LRH solutions to other well-intentioned environmental
organizations that are trying to get something done but who, without the
tech, are not reaching their goals.
In a recent Gallup Poll, 70% of the American public admitted to being
concerned about the environment at least three times a week, but do not
know what to do about it.

Well, The Earth Organization has arrived!

Dylan Anthony is the ED International. I have accepted the post of
International President, and we already have ED's and Presidents for the
US, Hungary and Italy.
If you are concerned about the direction that this beautiful planet is
going in environmentally, and want to be part of the solution, your
first step is to go to our website and become a member. Minimum
membership fees have been surveyed, and to ensure that everybody can
join, memberships in the US start as low as $10 per month, ($5 per month
for children, students, staff members of the Church and its direct
affiliates, such as ABLE, etc.)

This is the environmental Org we have all been waiting for.

If all Scientologists become members, we will quickly become a force to
be reckoned with internationally. By joining yourself and encouraging
others to join, open a chapter or come on staff, we will create the
global effects necessary to create a healthy, livable planet for all
life forms.

Our website, designed by Gracia Bennish, creative design artist, has
been described as one of the most beautiful sites on the Internet. For
more information go to www.earthorganization.org. Become a member
today and help us get the word out around the world by sending this data
and this website link to every Scientologist you know!

Here's to a healthy, habitable, aesthetic planet from which Mankind can
rise to total freedom!

Barbara Wiseman
President - Earth Organization International

--
"I just might be the angel at your door"
A medieval spreadsheet and enturbulating entheta.

Genesis

Feb 20, 2005, 10:09:12 AM2/20/05

"Hartley Patterson" <hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Have they not heard of Greenpeace ?
Oh right. Its not a feeder front organization
for the cult.

Genesis

mail. com

Feb 20, 2005, 10:45:28 AM2/20/05
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:52:58 -0000, Hartley Patterson
<hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Further to the thread about this website:
> http://www.earthorganization.org/
> an ARSCC carrier pigeon arrived at my window with this message:

> Subject: SCI INFO New Scn Environmental Group
>
> TO: All Scientologists interested in safeguarding and improving our
> environment
>
> FROM: Barbara Wiseman - International President Earth Org
> www.earthorganization.org

Just how much money does Scientology Inc. think they can swindle
with this scam? No one in the USA gives a shit about the
environment except poor people like me.

---
http://lastliberal.org
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

"Women: We cannot love them all. But we must try." -- Edward Abbey