Ex-Sea Org who need networking connections to old friends. Expose the current petty violence at the Int Base.

chuckb...@aol.com

Oct 12, 2005, 5:20:46 PM10/12/05
Network to old Sea Org friends. Hook up for advice, if you are freshly
out, and connect to friends you know are out:

Any ex-Sea Org members wanting to expose ongoing wrongs (or the dull
details of anything you wish to talk about), I have been in almost
weekly contact with major media on both coasts, and
I have and will continue to netowrk ex-Sea Org and ex-Scientologists
who are willing to give anonymous or public firsthand accounts of their
experiences to media, writers and scholars, call me, I will hook you
up.

I hope people will come forward to help put an end to this disgraceful
sick legacy of petty violence (rages, beatings at meetings, unexpected
punches in the stomach, vicious kicks in the back, etc.) in the Sea
Org's very top ranks in past years.

Chuck Beatty
Ex-Sea Org (lifetime staffer, 1975-2003);
Flag Dec 1975-Jun 1983 (TTC, Sup, Word Clearery, D of T, etc.);
Int Base 1983-1984 (Routing Forms Pjt;
Snr HCO Int in the FB in LA 1984-87;
Re-Training (Int and LA) 87-88;
Int Training Org, LA 88 (Sec Checker Sup);
LRH Tech Research and Comps, CMO Int, (Sept 88-Feb 89);
Int RPF (Feb-Mar 89);
PAC RPF (Mar-May 89);
Int Training Org (May-Sept 89) (Admin Sup);
INCOMM Sep 89-Sept 90 (Routing Forms Pjt);
INCOMM Sept 90-May92 (Computer Room LA & Int);
ASI May 92-Dec95 (Computer Room, In-Training Esto);
Decks Int (Dec 95-Jun 96);
Int RPF (Jun 96-Nov 2000);
PAC RPF (Nov 2000-Mar2003);
Routed out March 29, 2003.

To Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:

Chuckbeatty77 @aol.com
http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05205/542899.stm
412-260-1170