Scientology put up or shut up challenge #1

wbarwell

Jun 7, 2006, 8:39:29 AM6/7/06
* OT3 CLAIMS - PUT UP OR SHUT UP! *
William C. Barwell 3-16-2006

HCOB 26 AUG 69 (original text)
[Original text of the 26 AUG 69 version]

The real End Phenomena of OT III and OT IV is
exterior with full perception. You can and
should accomplish full stable exteriorization
on doing the materials of III.
(10) By far and large the corniest error and
which has been very prevalent is not knowing
the materials of OT III or the content of
Incident II or Incident I.

OT III is a vital grade. One fronts up to it
and does it. When he is really done, the rewards
of OT III and IV exceed his wildest dreams.

Put up or shut up!

1. The OT III materials as seen above, make
some some rather big claims that are
easily testable. Let us consider an easy
test that can conclusively prove this if
true.

2. Consider a test where there are two rooms.

3. The OT III test subject is in one room at
a desk in a comfortable chair.

4. In a second room, on a white wall, there
is mounted a piece of paper. It is
colored say, yellow, red or blue. On it
is a word chosen at random. The room is well
lighted.

5. These are printed with a color laser printer
or some such that they are readily readable
with easily contrasting letter colors.
Size is 8 X 14 inches.

6. The words are fairly simple nouns easily
readable. Words like WALRUS, TABLE, BOOK,
RADIO etc. They are printed in easy to
read large block letters.
Construction paper and vinyl stick on block
letters may be used instead.

7. The test subject, when ready, pushes a panel
button that tells the testers in another room
he is ready to start.

8. When they see the light, they choose a test
paper, prepared papers are used from a
randomized list of colors and words that have
been created and printed and given to them
just before the test in a sealed envelope.

9. They place the chosen paper in a holder or
frame on the wall of the test chamber.

10. They then hit a switch that turns on a light
at the OT III's desk telling him the paper
is now up and readable. The OT III turns of
the switch he signalled his readiness to the
test subjects with.

11. Exteriorizing with full perceptics, the
OT III read the words and notes the color
of the paper. This is then written down
on a pre-made answer form with a pencil.

12. The OT III may also choose to pass, this
is ignored for purposes of scoring.

13. When done, the OT III hits the start button
that signifies he or she is done and to
place up another test paper.

14. The new paper is placed as before.

15. This is done for a predetermined set of
runs, say 25, 50, 100.

16. At end of test, score sheets are collected
and examined.

17. A truly exteriorized thetan as promised,
an end point for OT III, should easily be
able to read the word, and note the color.

18. With three colors, chance dictates a correct
guess 1/3 of all choices.

19. A truly exteriorized OT III should easily
be able to pass this test.

20. James Randi has $1 million dollars for any
person who can demonstrate any paranormal
abilities. An OT III who can really
exteriorize with full perceptics should have
no problem showing he or she can pass the
above test.

21. I predict this test will never be done by
Scientology. Nor individual Scientologists.

22. SCIENTOLOGY! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

"Its the hit dog what yelps."
- Mark Twain

Cheerful Charlie

Barbara Schwarz

Jun 8, 2006, 1:39:33 AM6/8/06

"wbarwell" <wbar...@mylinuxisp.com> wrote in message

> * OT3 CLAIMS - PUT UP OR SHUT UP! *

It is time that you apologize for all you did against L. Ron Hubbard, me and
other Scientologists, William Barwell, red neck chicken plugger.
--
Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark (Marty) Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

--
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities. He also has bomb

Victoria (Tory) Christman was on drugs and also experimented with heroin. If
not for Scientology, she might have died. She now defames L. Ron Hubbard,
Scientology and Scientologists who salvaged her from her destructive
"lifestyle".
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/search.html

"I made my typical, totally evaluative decision without ANY real facts."
Tory Christman, 27 Jun 2001, Message-ID:
<3B3A9693...@worldnet.att.net

of overblown stupidity as Scientology videos with their new
> monkey, "Dr. Drugpusher," who says, "You think it's a piece of cake when
> children ask you questions and you have to come up with an answer?
> Children should be seen but not heard and our wonderful drugs ensure
> this is the case. Now get off our backs!"
>
> I mean, if this doesn't make you wince from the sheer awfulness of it,
> you're either a clam, or you're not paying attention.
>
> Of course, I don't know whether or not it's a cultie doing it, but it's
> just the sort of thing that would seem to them a good idea, the sort of
> thing that makes non-Scientologists wonder, "what the heck is WRONG with
> these people?"
>
> So, let us all welcome the excruciatingly embarassing new anti-psych
> project, "Dr. Drugpusher."
> --
> Barb
> Chaplain, ARSCC
> xenu...@netscape.net
>
> "Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
> every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
> to damage its own reputation."
> -Steve Zadarnowski
>
> "Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
> insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
> Scientology."
> -ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"
>
> "$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
> terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
> opportunity.
>
> $cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
> -Chris Leithiser

wbarwell

Jun 8, 2006, 9:18:23 AM6/8/06
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.self-improve/ms
g/71cabbf8f006c69c?output=gplain

They stipped me naked, sexually abused me, they
showed me porno
movies, they made me inhale cigarettes, pot and
other drugs, they drew me in garbage dumpsters,
they urinated and ejaculated over me, they
digged a hole and burried me abive. They also took
another drive with me, made me bungee jump, they
trhew me in a stable with pigs, the grabbed me by
the hair and pulled me along, they took my legs
and swirled me through the air hollering numbers,
they threw me in icecold water and also put me in
an oven. They shook me violently and screamed:
"How do you like that, Jesus?" They x-rayed me as
often as they could to make me down the road die
on cancer, they injected drugs and germs in my
brain, in my blood and directly in my heart. Those
germs if activated by the German secret service
could kill me still today. (I write you more as to
how that works lateron.) The psych hypnotized me
again, and when they needed a break they had a
sharp pitch bull shepherd dog, that braked,
drooled, urinated and made his other business
right on top of me. The doctors gave me commands to
become a terrorist, a murderess, a prostitute,
that I shall eat other people, that I shall hate
the United States, Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard and
shall love Hitler and the Nazis.

-BS

I am being defamed and forged here

Jun 9, 2006, 6:57:03 PM6/9/06

wbarwell wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:

Stop defaming, lying, harassing and stalking me, William Charles
Barwell. Stop sabotaging all my postings, stop spamming, stop trying to

scream me down, just because you don't agree with me and get a life,
you low life form, and anti-free speech kook.

mistaken. I swear, I take you on legally, like the others of my
stalkers before you.
William Charles Barwell spams and stalks me with the a defamatory free
speech controlled Wikipedia article about me (unprofessional Wikipedia
was founded by porn engine CEO Jimmy Wales and is subject to possible
class action law suit) scribbled by forger, defamer and sexual harasser

Korey Jerome Kruse and Eugenics fan and anti-religious extremist Tilman

Hausherr (Google their names).

Barwell tried to hitch me, Barbara Schwarz, up with an 80 year old
abusive stalker man, Milton Robert "Pete" Stapelton, a dead beat and
one who posted that he was a pimp, is interested in young boys and that

he is mentally ill. He harassed me with posting ID Eru Avatar and
Barwell teamed up with that abusive man in many threads against me,
which means that Barwell and Stapelton are a pair.

Thanks to the generosity of Uncle Ton and Auto, for permission to use
their research:
Redneck William "Charlie" Barwell, from Houston, Texas, is a documented

hate monger, liar and spammer. He spams a list with defamatory books on

Scientology, also that one of Cyril Vosper, a convicted kidnapper and
felon. This guy kidnapped me and Barwell promotes him! Barwell should
be incarcerated. He is dangerous!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/582f20694...

He is member of the weird and money oriented SubGenius cult but
hypocritically attacks and defames Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard.
Barwell signed his postings as "pope", and his mental state is
questioned by others.

Barwell wrote he loves cats in white wine sauce, drinks beer, rum and
loves skunks. Redneck William "Charlie" Barwell is a shabby HATEFUL
PERSON, who could use a deodorant.

He is a spamming, lying weasel, a black propagandist,who posts
anti-Scientology hatred and defends p$ychiatric crimes. -

He can't see Arnie Lerma's Nazi connection even though it is right in
front of his face. (Willis Carto). William defends Arnie Lerma. -- "Not

really." - William Barwell . - "One more time, Arnie is not an
anti-Semite, nor a member of the liberty Lobby, ect." -
William Charles Barwell. Barwell was caught lying again.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lerma1.html

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/touretzky00.html

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hauser1.html

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/Christman/index.html

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund/Lund01.html

Eru Ilúvatar

Jun 9, 2006, 5:01:26 PM6/9/06
Dildo queen Barbara Schwarz <Barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>It is time that you apologize for all you did against L. Ron Hubbard, me and
>other Scientologists, William Barwell, red neck chicken plugger.

Yeah? How are you going to get that to happen, bitch? Have you
forgotten how powerless you are?

Run along, Barbara, before somebody drops a house on you.

Eru Ilúvatar

Jun 9, 2006, 7:21:35 PM6/9/06
I am being defamed and forged here <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote:

>Stop defaming,

You can't be defamed, Babbles. You're too far gone for
words to harm your reputation.

>lying,

What lies?

>harassing and stalking me,

Replying to your bullshit in a public forum isn't stalking. If you
don't like it, you are quite free to leave.

>Stop sabotaging all my postings,

Sabotaging your posts? What the fuck is that, loon?

>stop spamming,

He's not spmmaing. Here's info on the real spammer:

ttp://www.ahbl.org/notices/barbschwarz.php

>stop trying to cream me down,

Cream you down? Reall, Barbara, this is not the place for your
filth sex obsessions.

>just because you don't agree with me and get a life, you low
>life form, and anti-free speech kook.

He's not trying to suppress your speech, Babbles. But here
you are trying to silence him. Which one of you is the real
"anti-free speech kook?"

>mistaken.

Why must you be such an insane bitch? Posting lines like that
certainly isn't going to make anybody take you side. It's just
your pathetic hatred.

>I swear, I take you on legally, like the others of my stalkers
>before you.

You've never won any case in any court, Barbara, and it certainly
wasn't for lack of trying. Please pull you head out and stop
being so anti-free speech.

>William Charles Barwell spams and stalks me with the a
>defamatory free speech controlled Wikipedia article about
>me (unprofessional Wikipedia was founded by porn engine CEO
>Jimmy Wales and is subject to possible class action law suit)
>scribbled by forger, defamer and sexual harasser

I have seen nothing in the Wikipedia article about you that is
false. Can you point out what you find so defaming there so we
can debate its merits?

I predict you'll just go on acting crazy and will never point
out any defamation. You have nothing but your screams and nobody
cares.

Here's something you need, Barbara:

http://tinyurl.com/m7dwk

The Chief Instigator

Jun 9, 2006, 8:10:10 PM6/9/06
Eru Ilúvatar <alsima...@yahoo.com> writes:

Not likely - why waste a perfectly good house on a moron like Illegal Alien
Schwarz?

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

barbz

Jun 9, 2006, 8:25:46 PM6/9/06
The Chief Instigator wrote:

> Eru Ilúvatar <alsima...@yahoo.com> writes:
>

>>Dildo queen Barbara Schwarz <Barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>It is time that you apologize for all you did against L. Ron Hubbard, me and
>>>other Scientologists, William Barwell, red neck chicken plugger.
>

>>Yeah? How are you going to get that to happen, bitch? Have you
>>forgotten how powerless you are?
>

>>Run along, Barbara, before somebody drops a house on you.
>

> Not likely - why waste a perfectly good house on a moron like Illegal Alien
> Schwarz?

Really...some illegal immigrants who actually WORK could use that house!

Eru Ilúvatar

Jun 9, 2006, 8:37:11 PM6/9/06
barbz <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>>>Run along, Barbara, before somebody drops a house on you.
>>

>> Not likely - why waste a perfectly good house on a moron like Illegal Alien
>> Schwarz?
>>
>Really...some illegal immigrants who actually WORK could use that house!

But what about that b&w farmer in Kansas? Won't he be missing
the house?

wbarwell

Jun 10, 2006, 12:56:55 AM6/10/06
This womn has an incredibly perverted imagination.
Skat dogs, pig, bungee cords, Nazis.

Pervert, she's a pervert! keep her away from
children and small animals!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.self-improve/ms
g/71cabbf8f006c69c?output=gplain

-BS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=a6bc00a0.0212
091057.bdd35b2%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

(I write you more as to how that works
lateron.) The psych hypnotized me again, and when
they needed a break they had a sharp pitch bull
shepherd dog, that braked, drooled, urinated and
made his other business right on top of me. The
doctors gave me commands to become a terrorist, a
murderess, a prostitute, that I shall eat other
people, that I shall hate the United States,
Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard and shall love Hitler
and the Nazis.

This is how German supressive people try to make
others like them. In Christian words: The devil
wanted my soul, folks, and guess what, he did not
get it. I became a good girl, I became a smart
girl and I became a Scientologist.

The CIA has records to the abuse. They had an
order to protect me and watch over me. They filmed
this abuse with electronical surveillance.
I want them to come forward in the proper forum
and to document the abuse by the Germans. I also
want to know why they did not stop the abuse by
moving in on the Germans.

I have to finish now. It's anyway hard to type
with tears in your eyes. Read in installment 21 of
this series, how it otherwise was growing up in
Germany.

Barbara Schwarz, December 9, 2002

Mike O'Connor

Jun 10, 2006, 10:09:53 AM6/10/06
In article <128kjqu...@corp.supernews.com>,
wbarwell <wbar...@mylinuxisp.com> wrote:

> They stipped me naked, sexually abused me, they
> showed me porno
> movies, they made me inhale cigarettes, pot and
> other drugs, they drew me in garbage dumpsters,
> they urinated and ejaculated over me, they
> digged a hole and burried me abive. They also took

Yeah but what have they done for you LATELY?

--
LYING IS A SCIENTOLOGY SACRAMENT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU