Scientology isn't satisfying.

Justin Tribble

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

For 3 years I have fallowed the Scientology movenment. Now, after my
brother's death six months ago I see that Scientology is not the way
to go. I found no where to go with my sadness, and no one at my
Scientology church offered any help. I have now found that Scientology
has no heart, no soul. Scientology is facts, logic, but no heart.
Thank You,
Justin Tribble

Vic20

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

I understand exactly what you're saying! How can it consider itself a
Church or Religion when it can't even comfort it's mourning members?
Soon you may realize, much like myself, that Scientology isn't even
facts and logic! Pure scam, without a shred of human decency.

Nice to read your *realizations* about Scientology.
[ Joe Muldoon <Vic20> ]
[ vi...@cyberconnect.com ]
[ Keeper of the Garage (http://www.cyberconnect.com/jmuldoon) ]
Joe Muldoon <jmul...@cyberconnect.com>
Key fingerprint = 74 BD 18 9C 14 52 8A 4D 56 C8 F9 3B 8B 81 78 05
Even if you are afraid of day, it cannot always be night.

Dan McKinnon

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

reds...@sedona.net (Justin Tribble) wrote:

>For 3 years I have fallowed the Scientology movenment. Now, after my
>brother's death six months ago I see that Scientology is not the way
>to go. I found no where to go with my sadness, and no one at my
>Scientology church offered any help. I have now found that Scientology
>has no heart, no soul. Scientology is facts, logic, but no heart.
>Thank You,
>Justin Tribble

Justin, _thank you_!

These _unsolicited_ messages really are a shot in the arm for us.

I hope you have found a resource in the community to talk about
your feelings about your brother. Many churches, for instance, have
counselling, with no requirement that you be a member, and no real use
of say, Christian techology, in the meetings. That was my personal
experience at one point in my life, anyways. The counsellors were really
decent people, who could listen, understand, and offer suggestions.

Good luck, and thanks again.

Dan

Earle D. Jones

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

In article <4sm3rj$1...@news.interlog.com>, da...@interlog.com wrote:

> reds...@sedona.net (Justin Tribble) wrote:
>
> >For 3 years I have fallowed the Scientology movenment. Now, after my
> >brother's death six months ago I see that Scientology is not the way
> >to go. I found no where to go with my sadness, and no one at my
> >Scientology church offered any help. I have now found that Scientology
> >has no heart, no soul. Scientology is facts, logic, but no heart.
> >Thank You,
> >Justin Tribble

=========
Justin:

I offer my humble condolences to you in your time of sadness.

My sister (twin) died of cancer in April--I feel a personal link to you in
a time like this.

Scientology offers no heart, no soul. In this, you are exactly right.

But I need to correct you: They also offer no facts, no logic, and no truth.

Scientology is based on business principles, to make money.

You are very smart to get out. Walk away as quickly as you can, and don't
turn back. You are stronger on your own, without that mystical cult,
always demanding money, on your back.

Good luck to you!

Please write me a note--I am very sorry about the loss of your brother.

earle jones
===========

ejo...@hooked.net
earle...@aol.com

__
__/\_\
/\_\/_/
\/_/\_\ earle
\/_/ jones

Steve Whitlatch

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

In article <4sklej$i...@news2.texas.net>,

Justin Tribble <reds...@sedona.net> wrote:
>For 3 years I have fallowed the Scientology movenment. Now, after my
>brother's death six months ago I see that Scientology is not the way
>to go. I found no where to go with my sadness, and no one at my
>Scientology church offered any help.

I am sorry to say that's because all they want is your
money. If they thought you had enough, they would try
to sell you some method by which you could whatever you
want with your sadness.

>I have now found that Scientology
>has no heart, no soul. Scientology is facts, logic, but no heart.

Yes, absolutely correct. But it is not all that logical
either, in spite of the tremendous effort it makes to
appear logical.

scientology destroys all that is good in the process by
which humans become socialized, learn right and wrong,
learn values, . . . destroys all those things.

Steve Whitlatch
swhi...@aimnet.com

Dave Bird---St Hippo of Augustine

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

In article <4sm3rj$1...@news.interlog.com>, Dan McKinnon writes:

>reds...@sedona.net (Justin Tribble) wrote:
>
>>For 3 years I have fallowed the Scientology movenment. Now, after my
>>brother's death six months ago I see that Scientology is not the way
>>to go. I found no where to go with my sadness, and no one at my
>>Scientology church offered any help. I have now found that Scientology

>>has no heart, no soul. Scientology is facts, logic, but no heart.
>>Thank You,
>>Justin Tribble
>
> Justin, _thank you_!
> These _unsolicited_ messages really are a shot in the arm for us.
> I hope you have found a resource in the community to talk about
>your feelings about your brother. Many churches, for instance, have
>counselling, with no requirement that you be a member,

$cientology is not big on sympathy. A salesman's smile if you're
the paying public, but no more smiles if you join staff. Lots of
fawning of you're a rich celebrity; the hell with you if you are
in trouble and have no more money to pay, you brought it on
ourself. This is the 'religion' of survival: the ethics
of the Screwtape Letters.

--
Regards, Woof Woof, Glug Glug--
X E M U * Who Drowned theJUDGe's Dog ?

Steve A

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

reds...@sedona.net (Justin Tribble) wrote:

>For 3 years I have fallowed the Scientology movenment. Now, after my
>brother's death six months ago I see that Scientology is not the way
>to go. I found no where to go with my sadness, and no one at my
>Scientology church offered any help. I have now found that Scientology
>has no heart, no soul. Scientology is facts, logic, but no heart.

I certainly agree with you that Scn has no heart, but I think it's
also rather short on what we would call facts and logic, too.

>Thank You,

Thank *you* for your insights. Would you be prepared to tell us a
little more about your experiences?

>Justin Tribble

____ ! ste...@castlsys.demon.co.uk
(\__/) .~ ~. )) !
/ oo ./ .' ! My opinions may not be those of Castle
{__, \ { ! Systems, especially where remuneration
/ . . ) \ ! is concerned.
|MUTT-| \ } !-----------------------------------------
.( _( )_.' ! Remember, cultists: The secret word for
'---.~_ _ _& ! the CCRD is 'I mock up my reactive mind';
A Mayett's Mutt ! try it at your next auditing session!
Scientology: the Windows 95 of religions.

Martin G. V. Hunt

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

Justin Tribble (reds...@sedona.net) writes:
> For 3 years I have fallowed the Scientology movenment. Now, after my
> brother's death six months ago I see that Scientology is not the way
> to go. I found no where to go with my sadness, and no one at my
> Scientology church offered any help. I have now found that Scientology
> has no heart, no soul. Scientology is facts, logic, but no heart.

> Thank You,
> Justin Tribble

I get your meaning; it does not have a meaningful core. I wouldn't go
so far as to say it is based on facts or logic, though; my experience
tells me that these are rare items in the cult.

Welcome to the wog world...the *real* world, that is.

--
Cogito, ergo sum.
"FAIR GAME may not appear on any Ethics Order. It causes bad public

GEMMAMP1

Jul 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/20/96

Justin Tribble:

>For 3 years I have fallowed the Scientology movenment. Now, after my
>brother's death six months ago I see that Scientology is not the way
>to go. I found no where to go with my sadness, and no one at my
>Scientology church offered any help. I have now found that Scientology
>has no heart, no soul. Scientology is facts, logic, but no heart.
>Thank You,

I'm very sorry to hear that about your brother's death and what you had to
go through. I was in Scientology also for six years and I agree that
there is very little compassion for people's losses. However, I have to
say that Scientology is not really factual or logical either. Have you
seen the OTIII materials, for instance? If you want to learn more about
things the CofS did not want you to know, a good place to start is by
reading "A Piece of Blue Sky" by Jon Atak. I think it is the belief
system of Scientology that we create everything that happens to us that is
at the root of their lack of compassion.

Best wishes,

Monica Pignotti

Dimitri Jackson

Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96
to Martin G. V. Hunt

Martin G. V. Hunt wrote:

> Justin Tribble (reds...@sedona.net) writes:
> > For 3 years I have fallowed the Scientology movenment. Now, after my
> > brother's death six months ago I see that Scientology is not the way
> > to go. I found no where to go with my sadness, and no one at my
> > Scientology church offered any help. I have now found that Scientology
> > has no heart, no soul. Scientology is facts, logic, but no heart.
> > Thank You,
> > Justin Tribble
>
> I get your meaning; it does not have a meaningful core. I wouldn't go
> so far as to say it is based on facts or logic, though; my experience
> tells me that these are rare items in the cult.
>
> Welcome to the wog world...the *real* world, that is.
>
> --
> Cogito, ergo sum.
> "FAIR GAME may not appear on any Ethics Order. It causes bad public
> relations. This P/L does not cancel any policy on the treatment or
> handling of an SP." -HCOPL 21 Oct. 1968: "Cancellation of Fair Game."

I only have one thing to add to all of this...
The author of the post mention Scientology being facts and logic, but no human
decency...I hate to disappoint you, brother, but it ain't even facts *OR* logic either.
From a man who's a wog and proud of it,
Petrus