Yaude on "Crazy" and the Internet

Magoo

Apr 23, 2006, 1:43:01 PM4/23/06
Years ago, my auditor and dear 'friend' at the time,
Bill Yaude, had asked me to help him "Handle the critics".
What did that mean? Well, first he just asked me to go
"Open up an anonymous account". I did it, and he grinned from
ear to ear, telling me: "Tory, You've just changed the history of
the Internet". That was in 1996 or 7. Since Scientology had secretly put a
"Net Nanny" on all of our computers, and since
most of us knew little about the Internet, I had no idea what he was talking
about.

I'd spent years volunteering for OSA< believing them that there
was "No Fair Game" (Which they prove daily that wasn't cancelled,
with their RFW Hate page with pages of lies up about various critics: There
are 5 P A G E S of flat out lies about me!) At the time, I believed them
fully.

Next? He asked me to surf the internet, looking for OT materials.
"Just ask if someone will send you the OT materials. We want to know who has
them". He came over and 'had to remove something from my computer". HUH? I
had a relatively new computer, what could he possibly need to remove from
mine?

Well, he explained about the "Net nanny", of course in "Tech terms" making
it sound very helpful: "You wouldn't want to talk to those people, they're
VERY Evil, Tory, and there's no need to get all restimulated reading such
junk. Look at what happened to XXX" ((XXX was a friend I knew who went
insane, Bill said it was due to the Internet, when I left I found out--from
her---that OSA Had drugged her and reverse audited her! Read "Catherine's
Story" on www.xenu.net. ))

I've never been afraid of people, but I trusted Bill completely,
so I went along with the program.

Finally he asked me to "Open up many anonymous accounts".
This was like a Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia. I had to sign
something saying I'd never, ever tell ANY
Executives of Scientology, including DM, RTC, the President, etc.
Auditors
Ethics Officers
ANY Public, etc
On and on the list went.
(I told Bill, "This sounds like something the Guardian's Office would do,
years ago, and 9 people went to JAIL". His response?
"Tory......look at me. You know me, I would NEVER do anything illegal.This
is all totally natural". When I asked what exactly they were going to do he
said, "I'm not going to tell you that, as if I did, the evil critics will
keep you in deposition forever". Since he was my auditor and just someone I
fully trusted, I believed him completely, and agreed to do it without
knowing.)

I even asked Bill, "what about MY auditing? Who am I going to tell?"
His reply: "Tory, we have THE BEST auditors ever for this kind
of thing. It's totally secret, but they'll help you all the way"

When I went to quit, and he turned on me completely, with Gavino (*OSA INt
Staff, running this Op) Yelling at me, screaming:
"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY IN YOUR AUDITING ABOUT THIS???"
I remembered quite well Bill's promise. What a liar! What a rat!
It took me another 6 months to fully wake up and leave, but I think Bill
turning on me was really when I left C of S, in my mind.

Before that night, I had decided this was getting WAY too weird,
and I asked Bill: Isn't this going to be obvious this IS C Of S doing this?
I didn't know much about what they were ~actually~ doing with all of this,
(as he wouldn't tell me for my "Protection"), but I'd watched him create
phony identities for years, and lie to people on ARS< IRC, and possibly OC.

His response? "Oh no: We're spamming tons of other places on the Net, so
they won't be able to tell it's us (Scientology/OSA) doing it".

Also, when I asked about this, he said, "Also, we're going to spam ARS with
tons of crazy people...so people will be too embarrassed to post there. It
will look like a loony bin".

That's the Church>Gack!> of Scientology, folks. And the most amazing thing
is IF an "OT" reads this, they'll think, "Right on, man. That's our right to
get rid of all these evil people". Keep in mind,
most have NEVER read any of what we actually say, or the facts about
Hubbard, and the many abuses we post about.

"OT"? You can have it!

I'll take the 'wogs' and true freedom, any day.
I'm sick of their lies, frauds, twisted words, stops on
communication---it sure wasn't why *I* got into Scientology,
nor anyone I know.

The ONLY person you know who can make a difference in all of this is YOU!
Give it a shot.......it just *might* change your life.

--
Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 5 years!

"Those that give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
mag...@charter.net
Burbank, CA
(818) 841-3632

Muldoon

Apr 23, 2006, 8:53:25 PM4/23/06

I really appreciate your writings.

Incredibly valuable, insightful, and helpful.

Many many thanks.

Keith Henson

Apr 26, 2006, 8:44:40 AM4/26/06
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:43:01 -0700, "Magoo" <mag...@charter.net>
wrote:

snip

>Also, when I asked about this, he said, "Also, we're going to spam ARS with
>tons of crazy people...so people will be too embarrassed to post there. It
>will look like a loony bin".

ROTFLMAO!

Right. It never occurred to him that people were going to connect
"loony bin" with scientology *because* they did this.

Thanks Tory, great stuff.

Keith Henson

Magoo

Apr 28, 2006, 2:01:37 AM4/28/06

"Keith Henson" <hkhe...@rogers.com> wrote in message

:) Remember, he *thought* this was some top sting operation.....
that "No one" would know. LOL....jeee......how dim those bulbs get
when not changed year after year.

Glad you liked it, Keith :)

Tory/Magoo~~

rockyslammer

Apr 28, 2006, 4:59:49 AM4/28/06
How many scientologists does it take to change a light bulb? Nobody
knows they are all out to lunch!!

Is this a bit subtle?

barbz

Apr 28, 2006, 10:12:42 AM4/28/06
rockyslammer wrote:

Can they afford lunch?

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC
xenu...@netscape.net

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser