The melted melting pot of Scientology dissenters.

Michael Pattinson

Mar 12, 2006, 4:17:22 PM3/12/06
In outside Scientology "wogdom" - "It takes all kinds to make a world."
The melting pot of humanity is a bunch of very different types and
styles of people.

In Scientology It takes pretty much ONE kind to make the world of the
cult. That one kind is a person who unblinkingly trusts LRH and
Management, adheres as closely as possible to tech and policy sometimes
only due to fear of consequences, and is convinced that there is
actually a full Bridge ToTotal Freedom available to cross over. Other
characteristics are a slavish obsession to produce "stats" and get peer
approval, be seen as a valuable group member even to the point of
self-sacrifice across the Dynamics, and a full and onerously paid for
LRH library at home and/or office.

This kind of personality is a false personality, born out of a blending
into the heated amalgam of group think and compliances. It is a "bank
personality" in that all think the same thoughts, rather like the Borg
do in the collective hive on Star Trek. When those who have been dunked
in the cult bank pool ever have still enough guts and awareness to
somehow rise to the surface of the molten frenzy of obsessive urgency
they see the bigger picture suddenly.

The top of Scientology is pretty crusty. The top levels of Scientology
management and members are not a pretty sight. When too many people
rose to OT8 in the early 1990 they briefly started to see through the
trickery, so DM and Co. simply pushed them all back down into the
molten mass by inventing "The Golden Age of (squirrel) Tech" and making
all the OTs go back down the "Bridge" again and "re-do" (re-immerse
themselves) in OT7 again. Drown attention in the molten group think pot
and nobody will be able to see over the edge or above the surface. I
was never part of that re-immersion control operation.

Some of the "same-ness" (homogenous amalgam) of the group cult
think-bank flakes off when one rises to the top of the "Bridge" and
sees there is no bridge in fact. I finished OT8 in 1990 and within a
short time started to see how I had been defrauded and tricked into
thinking there was a Bridge to Total Freedom whereas the Management of
Scientology does not really have a single bridge to sell even though
they are selling plenty of them! Such a scam as this is not based on
lofty ideals but on hidden greed, lust for power, drunkenness of
megalomania and outright criminality. The "Bridge to Total Freedom" is
only a "Pier to Total Flotsam" (see my Google alt.religion.scientology
posting with this title).

Such selling of non-existent "bridges" is fraudulent and deceptive, at
least. As this kind of thing does NOT align with life (theta) itself
then Life will start to correct the imbalances created by human idiocy
and insanity. Even from 1990 I could personally observe the decay and
contraction of Scientology. It became clear that there were fewer and
fewer public, more and more cannibalization of the finances of the
remaining loyal flock, and a big cover-up of down stats by Mgt at top
levels.

What is now happening is that the hidden lies, criminality, violence,
illegalities, fraud and harmfulness of the renegade crew that stole
Scientology in the early 1980s is starting to surface OUTSIDE the
group, thanks to the unwitting verbosities of Tom Cruise. Eventually
the hubbub will even get through to the "OTs" and celebrities at the
top of Scientology and they will wake up at last to how they have been
conned.

Even the "Freezoners" will one day have to come out of "Scientology
Melting Pot Number 2" and wake up to the fact that the wholesomely
delicious promises made about the OT results of the "tech" were only
balls of fluff.

The dissenters from Scientology are those who have been harmed by
Scientology and have the GUTS to speak out. Those who are now really
outside the group and who remain silent are still drips who hope they
are still somehow in the cult members melting pot or who hope that they
will not be either forced back in or permanently frozen out. They will
only ever feel like, and be, cold blobs unless they take a stand and
speak out too. Dissenters from Scientology will never fit into another
melting pot as their natural differences will start to take shape when
they pour out of the cauldron of DM's witch pit and regain
self-awareness.

For those who are outside the Truman Show called Scientology it is
somewhat amusing to see celebs like Tom Cruise bubbling over with cult
spew and forcing the lies out into the open without realizing it. Tom
Cruise has his eyes wide shut for real!

(see www.celebritiesonthebridge.com e-book site for more on this)

The shattered remnants of lives that have somehow managed to survive
their exit from Scientology do not need to find another pot to melt
into. The actual buzz and energy of freedom outside Scientology would
melt any pot that tried to contain it. Such energy coming from the
realization that one is really and truly free of the mass of the cult's
group-think can galvanize ex-members into forming themselves back into
real people with real lives to live. Slavery to DM and his puppet
cronies will fade into the past and into DMs own eventual self-created
delusional oblivion.

One can not make a world without crime, insanity or war by USING crime,
insanity and war!

Peace is the real way forward, and to live one's own life to the
fullest, doing the best one can every day by both taking a stand
against the forces of Scientology's self-interested and cancerous
nature (speak out !!) and by revitalizing one's own most natural goals,
purposes and talents to create a world of difference.

Best of Luck and Good Fortune to all those who do just that!

Michael Pattinson.
mpattinson at gmail dot com

cultxpt

Mar 12, 2006, 5:49:20 PM3/12/06
Great post, Michael. I was thinking of this when I was reading Kant.
Every Scientologist's moral compass is Hubbard's, not their own. But
Kant says it's our OWN moral compass that we must go by.

Lermanet.com

Mar 12, 2006, 7:27:59 PM3/12/06

This is the idea behind the
One Step Deprogramming Question

Whose program are you running?

http://www.lermanet.com/cos/8steps.html

Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

29 November 1995 - Memorandum Opinion Judge Leonie Brinkema
"the Court is now convinced that the primary motivation of RTC in suing Lerma, DGS and The Post is to stifle criticism of Scientology in general and to harass its critics. "

The internet is the Liberty Tree

http://www.lermanet.com/faqs.html#psychiatry
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/altreligionscientology-killfile-settings.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/flint-suicides-in-scientology-040383.htm
both with IMAGES!!

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Michael Pattinson

Mar 12, 2006, 9:08:39 PM3/12/06
Thanks guys, I hope this gets read by people it can help.

Ball of Fluff

Mar 13, 2006, 12:57:02 PM3/13/06

Michael Pattinson wrote:

> What is now happening is that the hidden lies, criminality, violence,
> illegalities, fraud and harmfulness of the renegade crew that stole
> Scientology in the early 1980s is starting to surface OUTSIDE the
> group, thanks to the unwitting verbosities of Tom Cruise. Eventually
> the hubbub will even get through to the "OTs" and celebrities at the
> top of Scientology and they will wake up at last to how they have been
> conned.
>
> Even the "Freezoners" will one day have to come out of "Scientology
> Melting Pot Number 2" and wake up

A number of FZers I know- not all but many- are quite aware that the
claims re the OT levels are exaggerated.

>to the fact that the wholesomely
> delicious promises made about the OT results of the "tech" were only
> balls of fluff.

Woo hoo! My name in lights!