Buffalo Scientology: Jeremy Perkins web site recovered

Dave Touretzky

Mar 11, 2005, 7:48:19 AM3/11/05

"Hello, and welcome to Jeremy Perkins' personal web site.
I am a Scientologist. Support Religious Tolerance."

http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/JeremyPerkins/www.our-home.org/jeremyperkins/index.htm

Here's a shorter link if you prefer that sort of thing:

http://tinyurl.com/567z7

This is the web site that Scientology had deleted from the Internet
Archive after Jeremy Perkins, a dedicated Scientologist, murdered his
mother Elli, the top auditor at the Buffalo Org. Jeremy's brother in
law Jeff Carlson is the ED of that Org. After Jeremy was arrested,
Jeff Carlson said: "we lost one to psychiatry".

I've brought Jeremy's pages back from the dead. Read what Jeremy had
to say about his "success" in Scientology. I wonder if he's
reflecting on that today, in his room in the state mental hospital.
He wouldn't be there if it weren't for Scientology preventing his
getting appropriate treatment for his schizophrenia.

No wonder Scientology hates the Internet.

-- Dave Touretzky
http://PerkinsTragedy.org http://BuffaloScientologyInfo.com

mail. com

Mar 11, 2005, 12:56:13 PM3/11/05
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:48:19 +0000 (UTC), d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave
Touretzky) wrote:

> "Hello, and welcome to Jeremy Perkins' personal web site.
> I am a Scientologist. Support Religious Tolerance."
>
> http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/JeremyPerkins/www.our-home.org/jeremyperkins/index.htm
>
> Here's a shorter link if you prefer that sort of thing:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/567z7

Thank you for restoiring the web pages; it is very sad to read,
considering his history and what went on around him after the
murder. Just a little effort to help heal him would have saved his
life and the life of his mother. And some people still believe
Scientology and Scientology Inc. is merely crazy and not harmful.

---
http://lastliberal.org
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

"Nature is indifferent to our love, but never unfaithful." -- Edward
Abbey

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 11, 2005, 11:35:53 PM3/11/05
d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:

>"Hello, and welcome to Jeremy Perkins' personal web site.
>I am a Scientologist. Support Religious Tolerance."
> http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/JeremyPerkins/www.our-home.org/jeremyperkins/index.htm
>Here's a shorter link if you prefer that sort of thing:
> http://tinyurl.com/567z7

Amazing. Scientology crooks just don't understand the Internet.

---
http://www.ElmerFudd.US/ http://www.notserver.com/
Scientology crooks: http://sf.irk.ru/www/ot3/otiii-gif.html
Scientology murder: http://PerkinsTragedy.org
Improving the herd: http://www.rightard.org/

Magoo

Mar 12, 2005, 3:26:16 AM3/12/05

"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message

Thanks for this, Dave! As we drove by Author Services tonight we were
mentioning how happy we were to know you, and all that you do!

I'm sure they're gritting their teeth, reading this :)

Best!

Tory/Magoo~~

mail. com

Mar 12, 2005, 12:29:54 PM3/12/05
On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 04:35:53 GMT, FR...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric
L. Rice) wrote:

> d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:
>
> >"Hello, and welcome to Jeremy Perkins' personal web site.
> >I am a Scientologist. Support Religious Tolerance."
> > http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/JeremyPerkins/www.our-home.org/jeremyperkins/index.htm
> >Here's a shorter link if you prefer that sort of thing:
> > http://tinyurl.com/567z7

> Amazing. Scientology crooks just don't understand the Internet.

Neither do homosexual prostitute Republican White House
"reporters."

---

http://lastliberal.org
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

"There's something about winning at poker that restores my faith in the
innate goodness of my fellowman." -- Edward Abbey