THE ANONYMOUS KIDS ARE SO STUPID! FIRST THEY HACK AND TURN ALL THE LAW ABIDING FOLKS AWAY AND THE RESULT IS THAT JUST THOSE WHO AGREE WITH CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES JOIN THEIR HATE MARCHES! DUMMIES!

ExteriorExteri...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2008, 2:24:12 PM2/10/08
The authorities will never go for their demands as they know the slob
kids are criminals. They rather will protect the Scientologists.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/

The Dark Lord

Feb 10, 2008, 2:31:18 PM2/10/08

I hope they are watching you having your tantrum.

daand...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2008, 2:31:37 PM2/10/08

No violence is used, this is all legal. See what happens :)

ExteriorExteri...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2008, 2:39:55 PM2/10/08

Hacking is a felony. Sending white powders to harass, spread fear and
overwork the authorities is a felony! To undermine freedom of religion
is unconstitutional.
Taking orders from a foreign secret service to destroy US
constitutional laws may be penalized by execution. (Death.)

Who is behind the international anonymous young criminals?
Press release and YouTube videos of Anonymous reads and sounds like
Nazi propaganda against Jews.

1) Scientology wins religious recognition is South Africa, Spain, and
Portugal, all within a few weeks.

2) German secret service is in the hand of psychiatrists. (If you
would ever have lived in Germany, you would know that the
psychiatrists are even above the courts and government in Germany. No
official or German judge would ever overrule a psychiatrist. Most
anonymous kids have not much of an education besides hacking, and that
is why they don't know that psychiatrists were former barbers and made
horrible experiments on millions of Jews and others.)

3) History shows that the German secret service was specialized of
infiltrating and they still do it. Most of the hacker kids might not
even know who their master is but as they are dumb and like criminal
actions, they allow this secret service to run them,

4) Tom Cruise becomes target of a defamation campaign because he dares
to speak out his opinion against psychiatry and the pharma industry,
which consists of psychiatrists of course. They blow anything that Tom
Cruise said completely out of proportion.

5) The Germans started two world wars, invented the atomic bomb,
invented the police state, invented psychiatry and run the anti-
religious extremists and the anonymous harassers who are clueless
about Scientology.

6) Who ever dares to point the finger at those who are really behind
this, is being harassed and defamed and probably worse.

7) The German secret service recruits either criminals or young
dummies for their purposes. Intelligent people would never
participate.

8) The kids hide their faces during their hate marches because they
know that they are lying about the religion Scientology. They know
that they violated the laws and don't want to be sued or prosecuted.

The Dark Lord

Feb 10, 2008, 2:41:36 PM2/10/08

Delusions that Anonymous are tools of the German government. Are you
related to that Chris guy? His BS seems on par with yours.

dr...@hushmail.com

Feb 10, 2008, 3:06:53 PM2/10/08

Do you even realize what you're doing to the reputation of the Church
of Scientology by just spouting accusations that 1) go nowhere 2) are
nonsense? I mean seriously - think about what people who read non-
nonsensical whining from you think about you and the organization you
represent.

The Badger

Feb 10, 2008, 3:27:26 PM2/10/08

Please allow me, with all due respect and consideration, to be the
first to say, "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

*DEEP BREATH*

"WOOOOHOO!!!"

Translation: The NYC raid went Very Well. :)

scient...@googlemail.com

Feb 10, 2008, 3:28:06 PM2/10/08
On 10 Feb., 20:39, ExteriorExteriorYippeeYip...@gmail.com wrote:

> 2) German secret service is in the hand of psychiatrists. (If you
> would ever have lived in Germany, you would know that the
> psychiatrists are even above the courts and government in Germany. No
> official or German judge would ever overrule a psychiatrist. Most
> anonymous kids have not much of an education besides hacking, and that
> is why they don't know that psychiatrists were former barbers and made
> horrible experiments on millions of Jews and others.)

lololololol

your posts get better every day :D

TOM CRUISE CAN'T FLY!!!

lulzy_scif...@yahoo.com

Feb 10, 2008, 6:12:28 PM2/10/08
- Sending white powders to harass, spread fear and overwork the
authorities is a felony!
Yes, you're right. You and your scifag friends should all go to prison
for sending that shit, even if you sent it to yourselves in order to
frame Anon. LOL U GUYZ R SO TUFF!11 Did Xenu tell you to pull that
one?

- To undermine freedom of religion is unconstitutional.
Again, you're correct. But Scientology is a cult, and cults aren't
covered by the Constitution. BAAAAAAAAW.

- Taking orders from a foreign secret service to destroy US

constitutional laws may be penalized by execution. (Death.)

STUPID BLUFF IS STUPID. Your feeble attempt at employing scare-tactics
just makes you appear more of the douche you truly are.

- Who is behind the international anonymous young criminals?
Press

release and YouTube videos of Anonymous reads and sounds like
Nazi
propaganda against Jews.

Godwin's law has been invoked. You fail it (life).

- The Germans started two world wars, invented the atomic bomb,

invented the police state, invented psychiatry and run the anti-
religious extremists and the anonymous harassers who are clueless
about Scientology.

Germany didn't start WWI. Maybe you where too busy doodling Xenu and
volcanoes on your history notes when your professor or teacher
explained the assassination of Franz Ferdinand by the Serbian Black
Hand. Of course, due to the intricate alliances of the Central and
Allied powers, Germany DID play a role in getting the war going. And
as we all know, Germany did become a major participate in the war,
along with Russia, America (eventually), France, Belgium, England,
Austria-Hungary and other nations. Keep in mind that it was Austria
who first declared war on Serbia on July 28th; were they allied with
Germany? Yes. But Austria isn't Germany, obviously.
Germany did not invent the atomic bomb; they where created by the
United States (with help from the UK and Canada). I think you are
referring to the V-2 rockets; V-2 rockets were ballistic missiles, not
atomic weapons. Sure, the Nazis were trying to perfect their V-2
rockets, but why do you think the US even launched the Manhattan
Project and expressed interest in acquiring nuclear arms? Because they
wanted the to PREVENT Nazi Germany from perfecting their V-2 rockets
and also acquire the weapon FIRST, which would obviously give the
Allies an advantage in warfare.
Germany didn't invent psychiatry. Psychiatry has it's roots in the 5th
century in ancient Greece and Rome. Germany became the world leader in
psychiatric research in the 19th century but did not invent the
science.
Germany doesn't run Anonymous or anti-religious whatever. The entire
reason you're hatin' on Deutschland is that you guys are butthurt
Germany is trying to ban your cult. No, not because they are
'psychiatrists' but because Germany is currently trying to sever ties
with political parties, like Neo Nazis and you guys, because it does
not like to identify nationally with you (Well, that's the gist of it,
in short. I'm not going to go into a huge tirade about German and
European politics here). In Germany, the cult is viewed as a
totalitarian organization and is under observation by national
security organizations due, among other reasons, to suspicion of
violating the human rights of his members granted by the German
Constitution.

Anon: ^9000
Scifags: 0

Iriscal

Feb 11, 2008, 1:13:22 PM2/11/08
On Feb 10, 1:31 pm, The Dark Lord <TheDarkLord...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

We are. Always.
Expect us.

--Iris !tFj8DP0Frs

Alexia Death

Feb 11, 2008, 1:57:42 PM2/11/08

LOL! wanted to see what their "religious" "freedom" watch link was
saying but I was still blocked by their stupid shield :P How the heck
do they expect to influence anons if their silly shield keeps them
away:P

flclj...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2008, 9:55:18 PM2/11/08

Do you realize that nearly all your accusations are laughable? I find
it very difficult to take you seriously. However, I will definitely
follow my better instinct and express my right to speak in a way which
will not belittle you with profanity.

Firstly, the authorities (police, I assume?) don't have any demands
made upon them by Anonymous, of which I am aware. A police man should
definitely be to protect any one who is being harassed, regardless of
their side in an argument. If a protester did get violent with a
Scientologist, it would definitely be called for for that person to be
put away. And visa versa; the "authorities" don't really care
whether you are a Scientologist or not (or at least they shouldn't).

Yes, I agree that hacking and threats of suspicious white powders are
very immoral, and I wish Anon had never done that. As an honest
person, I have NO clue what you mean by "Taking orders from a foreign

secret service to destroy US constitutional laws may be penalized by

execution. (Death.)" One, you can't exactly kill a hypothetical
someone for cutting off one's amendment rights.... just force them to
stop, up to the point of killing them.... And I have no clue what
you are implying by "A foreign secret service," but I assure you that
the intent of Anonymous is nothing more and nothing less than
destroying the *INSTITUTION* of the Church of Scientology (not the
faith itself.)

For someone who seems to have seen the "propaganda" video, you
seriously seem to have missed the important part that said that
"ANONYMOUS HAS NO LEADERS." However, I happen to agree that the video
is quite intimidating. I wonder if you were talking about the
AnonPressRelease youtube account video(s)... I recomend that you take
a look at it, to "get the word from the horse's mouth" so to speak,
which I remind you, you use for your side of the argument.

Now, about your numbered points:

1) I don't see how this is relevant. Is this supposed to be evidence
that Scientology is a "Bona Fide" religion somehow? Bare in mind that
cigarettes are considered to be legal to use, but that doesn't make it
healthy or pleasant.

2) What you are essentially saying in "Psychiatrists... made horrible
experiments on millions of Jews and others" is that it is justified to
judge an entire profession on the works of that profession during the
Fascist rule of Germany. By this logic, all solders, physicists
(including Albert Einstein), nationalists, and tax payers are evil. I
simply cannot buy this logic. My father is a solider, and he is very
kind. My hero is Albert Einstein, for his wisdom and works. My good
friend is a psychologist (therapist, no meds here), and she has helped
my through many problems. It is true that I did not know that
psychiatrists did horrible experiments on Jews and others, but I have
to say that it does not surprise me that that is how NAZI GERMANY
would allocate their resources. I fail to see why barbers have
anything to do with this. Of course, I did forget that Sweeny Todd
was a barber; so I guess your logic is justified?

3) You cannot be serious! Anonymous HAS NO LEADERS! There are
people who practice leadership qualities, but not "leaders." I take
orders from no one, but suggestions that I view as good I usually take
to heart.

4) I will give you the "blows it out of proportion" bit, however,
Anonymous does not attack Cruse because of his religious views. They
attack him because he sounds like a raving lunatic, and that is
evidence in the mind of Anonymous of the harmful mental effects of CoS
practices.

5) I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but I have to say that I think
you have issues. You have an anti-German fixation, and I think you
should have that audited. Your claims here, at least about Anonymous
and its leadership (which does not exist), are totally unfounded.

6) No comma, and "are." I honestly can't say anything about whether
it is true or not. If it is, it would not surprise me. If it is a
lie, it would not surprise me. However, I find it ironic to the point
worthy of laughter that the reverse of the situation you have been
describing has been happening for years, but this situation seems to
take you by surprise.

7) That is nice. I have an IQ of 124, thanks. Again, I think you
need more auditing.

8) He said she said is what your argument here amounts to. As
someone who would have protested, I know that these people are not
lying in their hearts; they genuinely believe they information that
they are handing out is true. Even if they are wrong, one cannot
claim to be pro-freedom of religion without being pro-freedom of
opinion. That is their opinion. They wear masks for two reasons:
One, online, they do not know each other, and so when they meet in
real life, they will continue to uphold this tradition. Two, it is
their opinion that the CoS is a paranoid institution who hounds its
enemies and will sue anybody for anything, no matter how small,
unintentional or inconsequential. You cannot ask them to be tolerant
of your religion without being tolerant of their message.

flclj...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2008, 10:06:07 PM2/11/08
It seems to me very suspicious that the Church of Scientology has
nothing to say about the *things* said by Anonymous, only their
actions. This situation reeks of Lawful Evil.

BarbaraSc...@excite.com

Feb 12, 2008, 12:22:22 AM2/12/08

Scientology a very huge subject. Anonymous does not reach
Scientologists because you guys don't understand it. You just take
pits of pieces of biased information
and throw it in Scientologists faces. No real Scientologists takes any
of you seriously.

Barbara Schwarz
---
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities. He also has bomb
instructions on the net.)
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/
Barbzzzzz "Babbles" Graham, is the selfproclaimed "chaplain" of an
allegedly non-existing organization named ARSCC that doesn't pay
taxes.
But if they don't exist, how come they have a Chief Financial Officer
(jail bird, drug loving and habitual offender Korey Jerome Kruse aka
"Simkatu" and "Lord Xenu") who works and travels on behalf of ARSCC?
Barbara Graham in her own words: "Anything's legal if you don't get
caught." And:
"You asshole. I was *never* a good person, you sad piece of crap. --
Spidergraham, Chaplain, ARSCC"
I have seen Graham defending pedophiles on Usenet and beyond.
More: http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html

Jonathon Barbera

Feb 12, 2008, 5:13:53 AM2/12/08
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:22:22 -0800 (PST),
BarbaraSc...@excite.com wrote:

>On Feb 11, 9:06 pm, flcljun...@gmail.com wrote:
>> It seems to me very suspicious that the Church of Scientology has
>> nothing to say about the *things* said by Anonymous, only their
>> actions. This situation reeks of Lawful Evil.
>

>Scientology a very huge subject. Anonymous does not reach
>Scientologists because you guys don't understand it. You just take
>pits of pieces of biased information
>and throw it in Scientologists faces. No real Scientologists takes any
>of you seriously.

Even many of the anti-religious extremists here on ars are still
relatively ignorant of the actual subject of Scientology. And that's
after years of attacking the religion. Perhaps they will eventually
get their basics in on the subject so they can at least understand
what they are trying to destroy.

Love,
-- Jonathon

barb

Feb 12, 2008, 11:20:13 AM2/12/08

Why the FUCK do you think they did? There is no evidence of that at all!
Plus, the cult has a long record of sending itself presents...firebombs,
bomb threats and so forth. Why ever would you think Anonymous sent that
crap to the orgs? Kindly don't forward this accusation or support it.
Until you have solid evidence that it wasn't sent by the cult to the
cult, you should just shut up about it because YOU DON'T KNOW!

--
barb
Chaplain, ARSCCwdne

buy my book!
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1198812

read my page! (thanks, R. Hill!)
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/graham1.html

visit my store!
http://www.cafepress.com/birdville

antimidas

Feb 12, 2008, 11:08:24 PM2/12/08
BarbaraSc...@excite.com wrote in news:bbd153d4-c950-4f6c-ba15-
1ea9aa...@e25g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

> Scientology a very huge subject. Anonymous does not reach
> Scientologists because you guys don't understand it. You just take
> pits of pieces of biased information
> and throw it in Scientologists faces. No real Scientologists takes any
> of you seriously.

The feeling is mutual.

anon...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2008, 11:48:10 PM2/12/08
On Feb 10, 1:39 pm, ExteriorExteriorYippeeYip...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 10, 1:31 pm, daandeb...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On 10 feb, 20:24, ExteriorExteriorYippeeYip...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > The authorities will never go for their demands as they know the slob
> > > kids are criminals. They rather will protect the Scientologists.
>
> > >http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/
>
> > No violence is used, this is all legal. See what happens :)
>
> Hacking is a felony.
No one I know did any "hacking.

> Sending white powders to harass, spread fear and
> overwork the authorities is a felony!

Again, no one I know of did this either.

> To undermine freedom of religion is unconstitutional.

i have no problem with the religion, to each their own. I do have a
problem with bilking people for everything they own and treat them
like animals which leads to their death. I also have a massive problem
with the blanket condemnation of psychiatry, especially when people
use "tech" to brainwash people.

> Taking orders from a foreign secret service to destroy US
> constitutional laws may be penalized by execution. (Death.)

We take orders from NO ONE, we know how to use our minds, do you?

> Who is behind the international anonymous young criminals?

No one is "behind" it, we're all independent thinkers.

> Press release and YouTube videos of Anonymous reads and sounds like
> Nazi propaganda against Jews.

No it doesn't, it sounds like someone hiding their identity to keep
from being "fair gamed"

> 1) Scientology wins religious recognition is South Africa, Spain, and
> Portugal, all within a few weeks.

I truly feel for the people in these countries as they obviously have
no idea what Scientology is truly about.

> 2) German secret service is in the hand of psychiatrists. (If you
> would ever have lived in Germany, you would know that the
> psychiatrists are even above the courts and government in Germany. No
> official or German judge would ever overrule a psychiatrist.

Excuse me! My SIL is from Germany, she would be totally offended by
your comments.

>Most anonymous kids have not much of an education besides hacking, and that
> is why they don't know that psychiatrists were former barbers and made
> horrible experiments on millions of Jews and others.)

I am VERY knowledgeable about what happened when the NAZI's were in
control, I'm also very knowledgeable about what life is like there
now. Also, my fiance has a bachelor degree, wouldn't call that
uneducated. I have also attended college and plan to go back once my
children are grown.

> 3) History shows that the German secret service was specialized of
> infiltrating and they still do it. Most of the hacker kids might not
> even know who their master is but as they are dumb and like criminal
> actions, they allow this secret service to run them,

You are so far off the mark you may as well be from Mars with the
stuff you're spouting. What was that planetary system Xenu was from
again?

> 4) Tom Cruise becomes target of a defamation campaign because he dares
> to speak out his opinion against psychiatry and the pharma industry,
> which consists of psychiatrists of course. They blow anything that Tom
> Cruise said completely out of proportion.

How is commenting verbatim about what he said "blowing what he said
out of proportion"?

> 5) The Germans started two world wars, invented the atomic bomb,
> invented the police state, invented psychiatry and run the anti-
> religious extremists and the anonymous harassers who are clueless
> about Scientology.

And off you go again about the Germans, is this blame the Germans day
or something?

> 6) Who ever dares to point the finger at those who are really behind
> this, is being harassed and defamed and probably worse.

The only ones I know about being harassed and defamed and worse are
people who have criticized and told the truth about Scientology. I
could walk away tomorrow with no repercussions, could you?

> 7) The German secret service recruits either criminals or young
> dummies for their purposes. Intelligent people would never
> participate.

I've neither seen or heard of any "German secret service" recruiters,
didn't the SS get shut down when we kicked their butts in WW2? Also,
Germany became a federal parliamentary republic (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_republic ) when they
reunited. Just for your info. I scored in the top 8% compared to
graduating seniors in the US, I don't think I lack intelligence.

#1, I'm not a kid, and the majority of people who were at the same
protest I was at were not kids, kids are under 18. Our group ranged
from 18-50.
#2 We hid our faces to keep from being fair-gamed.
#3 Our protest was 100% non-violent and we broke NO laws, in facts we
had numerous neighbors thank us for being there. We also, to be 100%
honest, had 1 person who has friends in Scientology question us and
basically act like she thought we were picking on them. We had no
problem at all with this nice elderly lady expressing her opinion. We
treated her with respect and she treated us with respect.

Have a nice day, I'm looking forward to the 15th, are you?

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2008, 11:52:43 PM2/12/08

The only person the police has arrested was a member of your CULT!

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Metalra...@gmx.de

Feb 14, 2008, 12:18:59 PM2/14/08
Dear Sir or Madam,

since there are some facts here regarding Germany, this discussion
came to my focus, primarily since I am from Germany. I do not know if
my english appropriate for a discussion, but I would like to offer you
my oppinion and my humble knowledge to several topics.

On 10 Feb., 20:39, ExteriorExteriorYippeeYip...@gmail.com wrote:

> 2) German secret service is in the hand of psychiatrists. (If you
> would ever have lived in Germany, you would know that the
> psychiatrists are even above the courts and government in Germany. No
> official or German judge would ever overrule a psychiatrist. Most
> anonymous kids have not much of an education besides hacking, and that
> is why they don't know that psychiatrists were former barbers and made
> horrible experiments on millions of Jews and others.)

Basically all 3 german secret services (BND [biggest secret service,
general information gathering role], MAD [military secret service] and
BfV [juristical secret service, watch dog for extremist groups]) are
under the control of and are controled by a parlamentarian group which
contain all politacal parties of the parliament.This parliament group
is also controled, in this case by the president of paliament Dr.
Norbert Lammer (doctor of social science, history and social economy).

> 3) History shows that the German secret service was specialized of
> infiltrating and they still do it. Most of the hacker kids might not
> even know who their master is but as they are dumb and like criminal
> actions, they allow this secret service to run them,

To be honest, I definitely hope that they are specialized in
infiltration and information gathering, since otherwise they are
waisting my taxes. I currently don't know the amount of money they
receive, but they won't work for nothing and as far as I know from my
experience are fairly good at what they do.
Maybe this will also shock you, when I tell you, but: the german army
specializes in fighting!!! (Sorry for beeing sarcastic...)

> 5) The Germans started two world wars, invented the atomic bomb,
> invented the police state, invented psychiatry and run the anti-
> religious extremists and the anonymous harassers who are clueless
> about Scientology.

The thing with WWI, atomic bomb and invention of psychiatry has
already been clarified, thank you for that. The police state was
actually developed and built up by Joseph II, Archduke of Austria,
King of Hungary, Serbia and Slovenia and so on and on... If you would
like to know more about it just gimme a bump...

> 7) The German secret service recruits either criminals or young
> dummies for their purposes. Intelligent people would never
> participate.

In fact there are several tests to work for german secret services,
first of all you need a minimum of something equivalent to High-School
degree (annnot: I think, not sure bout it) then you have to
participate at a german wide knowledge test and approx. the best 10
out 7000 aspirants become the chance to apply for this job. After
having the job you will be checked back and forward by secret services
if there is anything suspicious (i.e. member in extremist groups,
strange blank holes in CV, etc.). After this procedure you are with
your high-school like diploma nothing more than a normal typer and
only have one by one the chance to get higher into the hierachy.

I hope I am not annoying you with this stuff, but I find it highly
offensive to render a picture of Germany that is so far away from
reality and seemingly without any background knowledge, that I
couldn't watch and have to act.

Leader_of_Anonymous

Feb 14, 2008, 12:25:20 PM2/14/08
Had to fix the subject line.

dharm...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2008, 12:41:09 PM2/14/08

Excellent post! You are more than proficient enough in the English
language, so have no worries.

Thank you for taking the time to educate others on the facts behind
the bull-poop spewed by Barbara Schwarz.

But... just so you don't get too bent out of shape at her lies, you
should also know Barbara isn't mentally healthy. It's not entirely
her fault that she has these delusions. If you google her name you
should be able to quickly find out about her history in and out of the
Church of Scientology.

...but having you tell us the truth about this kind of thing is
awesome...

Thanks again!

The Badger

Feb 14, 2008, 3:18:48 PM2/14/08
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:25:20 -0800 (PST), Leader_of_Anonymous
<Leader...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Had to fix the subject line.

Funny e-mail address.