Koos Nolst Trenite sorry for the psychopathological individuals for whom "He Do Not Exist"

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jan 28, 2007, 9:30:51 AM1/28/07
Sorry for the psychopathological individuals for whom "I Do Not Exist"

{HRI note 20070128-II}

I am sorry for the psychopathological individuals who would deny
my existence (who would deny, and who always try to deny, that
I exist):

For very obvious reasons they - very severely Criminal
individuals - are very terrified of me, as is shown in
their "communications about me," and about anyone who
can recognize them, which I have

kindly recorded in 'A Poem About Love And Adventure.'

'

So they will try out any lie, that

they HOPE, they will have some success with, with someone, even
if only amongst other psychopathological individuals (that means
sociopaths) whom they would like to mobilize

in order to reverse, to deny, to oppose and to destroy
that what is - what is beautiful and caring and loving
and true, and exists.

'

Indeed the lies these psychopathological individuals are trying
to promote, always involve their claim that "I do not exist,"

that "I am someone else" than I am, or that "I post under
some hidden name," which is also not the case:

THEY post under hidden names (often trying to pretend to
be "several people with the same viewpoint") and on top
of that,

THEY are pretending - also under their own name - to be
someone (something) else than (what) they ACTUALLY are.
'

And then they hope - with considerable success still, we must
admit - for the cowards to not have their Buddhistic calm
disturbed by any truth, and

that nobody, they can somehow reach, will open his or her mouth;

witness the amount of fan websites, that are currently
devoted to me, Koos Nolst Trenite.

Contrary to most other people on Earth and beyond, I deal in
truth, I even define it,

to the horror of those who use that word all the time but
for quite other purposes.

Truth is defined as 'That what happened, who caused it, and with what
intention.'

Which some people abhor, and they spend all their life-force on
hiding and denying,

what can however not be erased...

'

'

'

The all-encompassing response to the psychopathological individuals,
the sociopaths or SPLM's,* that I wrote, goes like this:

'My Pearls not for Pigs'

(Revision 2.0)

(Suitable for foreign
language students)

The "respondent(s)" - to whom this applies (in the proverb,
they are referred to as 'pigs') - is (are) already covered in

'Standard Behavior Of Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20030509-V4.2.1}
(9 May 2003 - Version 4.2.1 on 30 Sept 2006)
http://tinyurl.com/39cu8z
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/
1de918df6abdd38c
http://tinyurl.com/ysa5u6
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/
e18a87e4f1dd0c1f

and further, in

'Criminal Minds ENJOY LYING, And THEY Know They Intentionally
Lie'
{HRI 20050527-V3.5.2}
(27 May 2005 - Version 3.5.2 on 16 Jul 2006)
http://tinyurl.com/244vng
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c8b4f54782dc87e8

'

Anybody, who DENIES the existence and relevance of
Criminal Minds, is most likely one himself (or herself)

regardless of what religion he may pretend to adhere
to, or may be lacking in:

Criminal Minds can be and are found in ANY religion,
any nationality, any race, any age, any gender, any
profession, any level of education or wealth or
the lack of it.

At least one percent of the living population on
Earth consists of very severely Criminal Minds.

Examples: Kim Long Il, Hu Jintao, Jiang Zemin,
Vladimir Putin, Ahmadinejad, Chavez, are
Criminal Minds

- regardless of whether you like to see that.

(Stalin, Ghengis Khan, Pol Pot and Hitler, for
instance, are generally known as Criminal
Minds.)

'

The "respondent(s)" tries(try) to have the matter I write about,
not read, not understood, or not discussed,

in some cases, they pretend the very opposite, by
the method of claiming, that what I write "is not
in a readable format or layout," and also "too
long," and that (therefore) "nobody will read it,"

a PRETENSE and a claim, that in fact
- as it turned out to be, in each case -
IS a standard response of Criminal Minds;

THEY feel irritated exactly BY the
CLARITY of the layout or format,

much in the same way as some feel
"irritated" by the clarity of
Bach's music,

because it OPPOSES
confusion,

and of course, THEY feel irritated by
ANY length of what I write and say,
even by my presence and by my looking
at them,

much in the same way as some
contemporaries of Mozart wanted
to have him away or get rid of
him:

His Beauty EXPOSES their
Ugliness, makes it visible,
much like honesty does
inevitably reveal treachery;

'

further, the attentive reader will have
noticed, that the layout precisely is intended
and allows the reader

to spend as little or as much time as he or
she desires to spend on reading,

by seeing the indented text as more and
more EXPANSION or detail of the subject;

all of which the "respondent(s)" does
(do) not mention,

'

and basically, the "respondent(s)" mentioned or implied,
are describing themselves only, or are outing themselves
as being Criminal Minds - if they were not already known
as such.

'

In this case, he (or she, as the case may be) wants, that
the nature of the subject, and anyone addressed, but in
particular he (or she) himself,

is NOT (or not correctly) UNDERSTOOD BY OTHERS, IS NOT (or not
properly) FELT BY OTHERS, let alone discussed

by people who would be interested in making the subject felt
(sensed, observed) well and understood well, by those for whom

Koos Nolst Trenite writes or wrote, in this case:

'

On Jan 28, 12:24 pm, "Leonardo Been" <leonardo_b...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Excellent Channel 4 UK Documentary 'Secret Lives - [the episode about]
> l. ron hubbard'

> Has Gerry Armstrong (or Cyril Vosper, for that matter) - though they
> DO have the capacity and intelligence to do so - ever wondered,
> ...much less investigated, ...not to mention actually understood:
>
> HOW l. ron hubbard got people to admire him and to believe him and
> to work for him and to not criticize him ...and to (want to) destroy
> others who did look through him? (In other words, How DOES his
> hypnotism work?)
>
> Like l. ron hubbard - others ALSO write non-sense, but are usually NOT
> believed, and on the other hand, there are even people who DO write
> truth, and who are not believed at all. So:
>
> Do not come, please, with the fairy tale, that "it is because of (the
> content of) what he wrote."
>
> Or does Gerry Armstrong rather stand on the roof of a Palestinian mass
> murderer, and with them, shout 'Destroy America!' 'Destroy Israel!'
> and promote this as "Peace Activism?" ...as he suggested recently
> "Everyone should do, to prevent war." Not the pinnacle of
> intelligence, one would say, of Gerry Armstrong in this case.
>
> He lets his viewpoint too easily be diverted by mass murderers - as
> l.ron hubbard did and does manage to divert his intelligence still to
> a large extent.
>
> Taken now from alt.binaries.paranormal, I saw the indeed very
> excellent Channel 4 UK Documentary 'Secret Lives - [the episode about]
> l. ron hubbard.'
>
> It seems, that Gerry Armstrong - maybe the most intelligent of you all
> (of the "Scientology-exposers") - has quite a lot to learn still about
> himself and others, in order to in any acceptable way fulfill the role
> he claims to have and desires to have.
>
> KNT hrp&p

_______________
Recent on topic:

(*) 'Are Severe Past Life Murderers, Against l. ron hubbard? No!
- Instead, These ENJOY To Spread l. ron hubbard's Lies
About The Very Decent And The Very Caring'
(23 January 2007 - Version 1.1)
http://tinyurl.com/2782q3
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.israel/msg/feaf3429474ff89c

Ball of Fluff

Jan 28, 2007, 10:51:03 AM1/28/07

"Koos Nolst Trenite" <Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Sorry for the psychopathological individuals for whom "I Do Not Exist"

Hi, Leonardo Been!

Hi Coffeecup!

Leonardo Been

Jan 28, 2007, 11:12:54 AM1/28/07
Sorry for "Fluffy" Claire Swazey, also.

The malice, the Ugliness of the lies intended by her,
can easily be repelled, by knowing what everyone
knows:

Everyone knows I am Leonardo (Been).

'

And I am very sorry for her and for her intentions, but,
as I stated:

I am not posting under any hidden name, also not the name you mention
- that name belongs to quite someone else, who is called Stewart
Draper in actual life, much like you - but then as a severely
psychopathic personality - also exist in life.

Again, I feel sorry for you, as stated.

On Jan 28, 4:51 pm, "Ball of Fluff" <getoffmy...@fluffentology.com>
wrote:

good...@netscape.com

Feb 28, 2007, 3:47:00 PM2/28/07
On Jan 28, 9:30 am, "Koos Nolst Trenite"
> http://tinyurl.com/ysa5u6http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/

> e18a87e4f1dd0c1f
>
> and further, in
>
> 'Criminal Minds ENJOY LYING, And THEY Know They Intentionally
> Lie'
> {HRI 20050527-V3.5.2}
> (27 May 2005 - Version 3.5.2 on 16 Jul 2006)
> http://tinyurl.com/244vnghttp://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c8b4f54782dc87e8

Well done. I enjoy reading your posts. I visit your homepage often to
make
sure I am up to date with what you are seeing and making efforts on. I
must
admit that I do have to read your posts repeatedly, with time in
between in
order to see clearly what you mean. This is probably for one or both
of the
two reasons of: my level of experience and personal knowledge of life
is
growing and therefore what I see in what you say grows. And #2 the
process
of communicating over the web doesn't have the benefits that actually
being
present with you and watching you speak would have. Nuances that would
more
completely reveal your intent and meaning would help me to understand
better
and more quickly.

All the best to you,

Martin Bono