More on Martine Boublil : " freed from Scientology; The Italian police recovered the sister of Dr. Scientologist "

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 4, 2008, 9:42:06 PM3/4/08
This woman has been through a terrible experience. The church in
France has met it's fate with their complicity in the kidnapping and
torture Martine Boublil . We must make sure she's safe from them until
this is over. I hope Roger Gonnet will let us know what is being done
on that and what we can do from where we are.

Here's a rough french to english translation via
http://translate.google.com/translate_t?langpair=fr|en

Ménilmontant, mais oui madame...
Des informations de l'Est parisien… et d'ailleurs
http://menilmontant.noosblog.fr/mon_weblog/2008/03/martine-boublil.html

Martine Boublil, freed from Scientology
The Italian police recovered the sister of Dr. Scientologist

When, on February 22, Humanity headline 'Cults are well combined with
the Elysée', as alluded to comments made in VSD by Emmanuelle Mignon
(About she had subsequently denied), the daily founded by Jaurès did
not believe so dire. A week later, we learn that the Italian police
have freed the sister of one of the clutches of Scientology in
France…

A month earlier, in Sardinia, the French had been arrested, who were
members of the Church of Scientology, specifically referred to the
Director of the President's cabinet and Sarkozy… séquestraient Martine
Boublil, 48, originally from Tunis Française (education Carnot in high
school) and whose brother is none other than Dr. Claude Boublil,
doctor of his condition, high officer of Scientology in Paris,
initiated at the OT8.

Martine Boublil had been kidnapped several weeks in an isolated house
in Sardinia. This former Scientologist, and sister of one of the
"highest-ranking" in France, Claude Boublil, was found at the end of
January after a month and a half of confinement in appalling sanitary
conditions. A confinement organized by her brother who had started -
according to his statements - four months earlier, on the ground
french.

Hospitalized since her release, it must be repatriated to France
earlier this week.
 MP Jean-Pierre Brard, which monitors sectarianism
for over ten years (particularly the latter in the 12th district),
have recently advised the Quai Orsay the case of Ms. Boublil.

This may explain the irritation and the initiation of certain actions
by Ms. Alliot-Marie, which had surprised the Interministerial Mission
control and vigilance against sectarianism (Miviludes), which, as its
name suggests, depends on the prime minister.

The Boublil case is now in the hands of the Italian judiciary, who has
released four detainees (including Claude Boublil) after being
assigned to residence. And then let them leave Italy.

On the side of the Church of Scientology, if verbose usual, nothing on
the part of his spokesman Daniele Gounord, which has only declare
Parisien: "This is a family drama. These individuals from the same
family, it's a family drama. What is the Church of Scientology to do
with this? "

A. L.

-----

"I lived through hell ... "

In a state of shock after her release, Martine Boublil will be
rebuilt gradually. Today, she looks forward to her return to France,
despite her fear of once again prey to his jailers.

Are you a member of the Church of Scientology?

Martine Boublil. Not for a long time. I went in 1978, I was 18 years
old. I have always loved Claude, the elder of my two brothers. He was
a big influence on me. It was he who encouraged me to attend a so-
called "way of communication." In fact it was Scientology. Without any
understanding, I discovered a theory that fascinated me at the time.
Then I became a supervisor. I learned to use the electrometer
(Editor's note: an electronic instrument for "measuring the mental
state of individuals"), I climbed the ranks. After eight years I got
away.

Why?
I realized quite quickly that, behind the theory, people who say they
serve are not honest. The leaders, I know them well, basically do not
want just one thing: money and power. They manipulate. As I said out
loud, it was hampered, I have more or less turned. But thereafter, my
brother became one of the most important ones.

What did you do in the future?
I lived by teaching school support while maintaining ties with
Scientologist friends. A few years ago, I had a severe depression.
Claude resumed me under its control. I was hospitalized once, against
his advice, for five days. He made me get out: Scientologists fighting
psychiatry with absolute force. When my mother died, in June 2007, my
second brother, Gilbert, who is a doctor too, but is not a
Scientologist, I was again interned. In August, Claude, who this time
I was abducted by from the hospital, took me by force in Normandy, in
a house owned by a Scientologist. Then in the Sarthe, and in Sardinia.
It was at Nuoro, from December, my living conditions were the worst.

"At first I was sleeping sitting on a couch"

What did you feel?
Hell ... (Long pause) It was well organized. The two young me watching
(Editor's Note: Julien Q. and Rasheed K.), because I should not come
out of my bedroom on the first floor. Finally, it was a disgusting
place, with only a mattress on the floor. Initially, I was sleeping
sitting on a couch. The others slept downstairs, in the lounge. The
woman (Editor's Note: Mary D.) was responsible for stewardship. They
do not m'adressaient a word. To say yes, they clignaient eyes, no, let
them open. They m'apportaient of food, mostly "cordon bleu" morning,
noon, evening and fruit. To me, I had a bowl. For clothing, a T-shirt.
I could not wash myself either. If I wanted to get out of my room,
there pushing me violently.

How did you to get out of this situation?
The house where I was detained adjoins another. Mid-January, with a
tube of lipstick I was left, I wrote "SOS! , "Aiuto! "(Italian relief)
on an empty box, on a piece of old newspaper. I launched my messages
in the garden or neighbours who came to this house that weekend. It is
they who warned the police.

Your jailers allegedly argued, in order to justify your abduction,
they wanted to "help you". What do you think?
Wrong! It is for my well being kidnapped me? Maltraitée to the point
of no longer being able to walk? These people are liars, crooks. As
soon as I returned to Paris, and that I am safe, I wear complaint. I
want people who have hurt trial.

Interviewed by Anne-Cécile July, Le Parisien, photos Aurélie Audureau
http://menilmontant.noosblog.fr/mon_weblog/2008/03/martine-boublil.html

Mary McConnell

Michael Pattinson

Mar 4, 2008, 10:07:41 PM3/4/08
On Mar 4, 6:42 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This woman has been through a terrible experience. The church in
> France has met it's fate with their complicity in the kidnapping and
> torture Martine Boublil . We must make sure she's safe from them until
> this is over. I hope Roger Gonnet will let us know what is being done
> on that and what we can do from where we are.
>
> Here's a rough french to english translation viahttp://translate.google.com/translate_t?langpair=fr|en
>
> Ménilmontant, mais oui madame...
> Des informations de l'Est parisien… et d'ailleurshttp://menilmontant.noosblog.fr/mon_weblog/2008/03/martine-boublil.html

I know Martine Boublil pretty well as we often had occasion to talk
and work together in Paris Scientology in the late 1970s. I am so
happy she was freed from the kidnapping.
This is the kind of thing Scientology orchestrates, despite the fake
claims of Daniele Gounord, who I also know very well. It is excellent
that Martine is free and did not become another "Lisa McPherson" case.
Enjoy your freedom, Martine!
MP

feministe

Mar 5, 2008, 2:25:59 AM3/5/08
"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de

This woman has been through a terrible experience. The church in
France has met it's fate with their complicity in the kidnapping and
torture Martine Boublil . We must make sure she's safe from them until
this is over. I hope Roger Gonnet will let us know what is being done
on that and what we can do from where we are.

---I hope we'll get something ; at least many medias are on the scientology
back, and what the spokeperson or Claude Boublil wrote or did about it will
just add a lot of controversy. Even remain silent is stupid, but they don't
realize how much, since they were hubbardly-brainwashed.
Thanks a lot for the translations, it should help a lot. Getting some big
medias like SP times or some TVs near LA could help too!

Eldon

Mar 5, 2008, 3:12:05 AM3/5/08
On Mar 5, 8:25 am, "feministe" <femini...@free.fr> wrote:
> "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message denews:a2664530-f3b1-4da8...@n75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

> This woman has been through a terrible experience. The church in
> France has met it's fate with their complicity in the kidnapping and
> torture Martine Boublil . We must make sure she's safe from them until
> this is over. I hope Roger Gonnet will let us know what is being done
> on that and what we can do from where we are.
>
> ---I hope we'll get something ; at least many medias are on the scientology
> back, and what the spokeperson or Claude Boublil wrote or did about it will
> just add a lot of controversy. Even remain silent is stupid, but they don't
> realize how much, since they were hubbardly-brainwashed.
> Thanks a lot for the translations, it should help a lot. Getting some big
> medias like SP times or some TVs near LA could help too!

Of perhaps one of the Brit crits could stir up something in the UK?
Any English language coverage should engender more.

> Here's a rough french to english translation viahttp://translate.google.com/translate_t?langpair=fr|en
>
> Ménilmontant, mais oui madame...
> Des informations de l'Est parisien… et d'ailleurshttp://menilmontant.noosblog.fr/mon_weblog/2008/03/martine-boublil.html

Hartley Patterson

Mar 5, 2008, 5:42:47 AM3/5/08
Eldo...@aol.com:

> > Thanks a lot for the translations, it should help a lot. Getting some big
> > medias like SP times or some TVs near LA could help too!
>
> Of perhaps one of the Brit crits could stir up something in the UK?
> Any English language coverage should engender more.

It's happening in foreign, in another language. The obvious parallel to
the Lisa McPherson case might interest the Florida media?

The UK? You jest. It's not in Google News, it hasn't happened.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk

Eldon

Mar 5, 2008, 6:08:20 AM3/5/08
On Mar 5, 11:42 am, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> EldonB...@aol.com:

> > > Thanks a lot for the translations, it should help a lot. Getting some big
> > > medias like SP times or some TVs near LA could help too!
>
> > Of perhaps one of the Brit crits could stir up something in the UK?
> > Any English language coverage should engender more.
>
> It's happening in foreign, in another language. The obvious parallel to
> the Lisa McPherson case might interest the Florida media?
>
> The UK? You jest. It's not in Google News, it hasn't happened.

You can't contact the Guardian and the BBC with a strident tone in
your voice? I thought better of you (and Roland too, of course).

> --
> Hartley Pattersonhttp://www.newsfrombree.co.ukhttp://news-from-bree.blogspot.com

Hartley Patterson

Mar 5, 2008, 7:27:42 AM3/5/08
Eldo...@aol.com:

> You can't contact the Guardian and the BBC with a strident tone in
> your voice? I thought better of you (and Roland too, of course).

Oh they'll wake up eventually, if Anonymous keep plugging away and more
importantly when the cult fire off some footbullets.

Eldon

Mar 5, 2008, 8:57:39 AM3/5/08
On Mar 5, 1:27 pm, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> EldonB...@aol.com:
>

> > You can't contact the Guardian and the BBC with a strident tone in
> > your voice? I thought better of you (and Roland too, of course).
>
> Oh they'll wake up eventually, if Anonymous keep plugging away and more
> importantly when the cult fire off some footbullets.

Yes, I'm sure they will wake up before long. You Brits are so much
more humane and sensitive to injustice than the rest of the world.

BTW, there is a current poster campaign in the metro from the Brigitte
Bardot Foundation entreating the frogs to stop eating horses. Isn't
that nice? A friend recently remarked, "We don't have that many horses
these days anyway."